: There are enough people who are not happy with something unless it goes 100% their way and find even the slightest cooperation to fix their issue or deal with the situation too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l3P9G2VM,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T20:40:30.681+0000) > > There are enough people who are not happy with something unless it goes 100% their way and find even the slightest cooperation to fix their issue or deal with the situation too much. well at least you aren't working in India ,as call center , i seen one day some star personality from my country working for a couple hours in a challenge as call center =)) , to help people with them needs :) . Anyway maybe is so , i just mean those thinghs all depend of the importance of the thinghs they call for . And yeah some people forget them manners when is not a face to face conversation , probably you have experience into league of legends on tolerating people who are toxic . Or if not you develop it from league of legends and it help you into doing your job without stress :) .
DemiMax (EUW)
: Thing is I was talking with a friend the other day while we were playing, and how we would enjoy making some friends while playing, but it's just so toxic all the time, like, yeah you get the occasional gem every now and then, but sometimes i hear stories of people making friends in the game and I can only wonder how.
> [{quoted}](name=DemiMax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l3P9G2VM,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-17T19:56:45.848+0000) > > Thing is I was talking with a friend the other day while we were playing, and how we would enjoy making some friends while playing, but it's just so toxic all the time, like, yeah you get the occasional gem every now and then, but sometimes i hear stories of people making friends in the game and I can only wonder how. they good players and meet good players , on them taste of gameplay.
: Work in customer service and suddenly you'll think League is full of saints.
> [{quoted}](name=Mantis Toboggán,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l3P9G2VM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-17T18:07:01.572+0000) > > Work in customer service and suddenly you'll think League is full of saints. depends how you do your job ,and what kind of company you work for , if your customers always angry on phone talking to you ,means your company doesn't do a great job to satisfy them customers needs.
: okay read through most of your comment, lol , kalista would be OP if any one of those abilities is to be put into the rework . hahaha, although they are interesting views i think. But mostly when making a champ i think riot looks at the lore and extract the core components they need to make the champ and then from there they make everything else. so with kalista it seems the oath was to show her dedication to keeping her word or something related to loyalty so when i think about it might not change all that much buuut. they may change how the ult works instead of scrapping all of it . i suspect they might bring in kalista's lover from the lore as one of the new upcoming champs and probably work on their synergy. i doubt they will stray far from spear(Ad) and thoe martial poise.
> [{quoted}](name=KHADA VICIANO,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QlozHI3U,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-16T15:30:45.441+0000) > > okay read through most of your comment, lol , kalista would be OP if any one of those abilities is to be put into the rework . hahaha, although they are interesting views i think. But mostly when making a champ i think riot looks at the lore and extract the core components they need to make the champ and then from there they make everything else. so with kalista it seems the oath was to show her dedication to keeping her word or something related to loyalty so when i think about it might not change all that much buuut. they may change how the ult works instead of scrapping all of it . i suspect they might bring in kalista's lover from the lore as one of the new upcoming champs and probably work on their synergy. i doubt they will stray far from spear(Ad) and thoe martial poise. also an ability intresting and terrifying would be to take a spear from her back and use it , would look scarry , but likely a intresting act of powerful impact into her storry , behind the fact she got betrayed , to continue and fight. I would feel it an intresting as ability , to have 3-4 spears to throw faster and empowered. something like pulling out of her back and throwing into enemy , could be intresting effects
Rioter Comments
: Should Kalista be Reworked ? (Petition).
So i got some time to work on , i think there should be a champion who have fire... , we haven't seen yet an adc who have fire effects abilitys .. , something like brand in thematics , and act with pasive like teemo e. Let's say kalista become a fire champion , because of her revenge upon the hecarim who spear her and killed her with spears piercing her hearth , so we can make kalista , then to have intresting fire spears , what can change the spears can have the teemo effect of burning enemys , working in synergy with brand , would also make a new couple in league of legends , other abylitis she could develop , making a passive super charge , kalista empower herself based on the damage she dealt to enemy and gain for the next seconds attack speed and extra burning damage on impact , you can add her an ability which looks like varus e but out of spears which fall like the spears effect which are throwed in the air and that spear which is throwed can split at the moment into multiple targets to be hited ( someting like graves old q , if you remember it) This is her spear ,spear could go like an arch over minions and obstacles, hiting enemys ........... ----->>>>X her spear could go with a bold over minions and obstacles ..................................................---->>> X ..............................................................................................................................................................----->>>> X x=TARget (pattern hit ,liniar throw ------------------------------------->>>^^^^--->>>^^^^^-------->>> (^^^ representing air , and i symbolise the spear in the air moving into air ). Her ability would look different animation than varus ,because the spear would look like a throw with low altitude , enemys who get the spears are unable to move , due to the fact they get themself catched by the spers into the ground. this could be a cool ability, then let's think about the next abilitys she could develop , imagine she can cast different spells on a spear she throw , let's make an ability which combines with other , this could be a cool way to rework , imagine you can combine your q throw spell with some other effect , let say you throw your q and it let's behind a fire path , this could be cool to disengage if someone follow you , or a path which every step your enemy makes in it , he get slowed and damage , can be played like , you throw your q , if you close to enemy and block him to walk away that easy from it ... , like leona goes in with e and q target ,you get close land your q with another ability and you create this. Using individual would have another effect , it makes me so intrested to see a champion which have abilitys which interaction , such as brand passive and skills , her q works with his w/e/r to stunn targets. If the fire ideea doesn't work , maybe make for her some shadow abilitys , where she is able to make herself untargetable for some seconds , likely trynda ... , but she would be totaly unable to be hited ,and having the capacity to hit enemy , could look very intresting. Another ideea would be to make her basics to have empowered attacks when hitting enemys in the back , as she got backstab by hecarim and killed. Another ideea would be to make her spear be throwed ,with another q reactivation she could make the spear (shadow invisible moving to piercing without to damage minions in front of her , then if your spear hit enemy then you deal him damage, but you could make her spear to be visible when you throw for 1 second , and then when you reactivate q to become invisible for enemy and to make her to travel throught minions , it could be intresting , obvious on a longer range ,to have time to get distance between you and minions to use it over the enemys who hide behind them , would make the things to be intresting. Remove her w shadows , or make her w to work with e effects ,you hit enemy , for every spear into enemy , you infect him with a demon ,who slows and damage him temporary , for a damage , or some demons who reverse them controls , haha would be so funny to make them to use inverted walking commands , also making intresting of hard for enemy to dodge spells or to use. , as you have backwards moving settings , i imagine that being played with thresh/blitz :X ,would be more intresting to make enemy be afraid of you... , for exemple while you would be haunted like that , your oponnent wouldn't be able to attack you , and he would have to walk to his base to be able to walk towards you ,making things very intresting. If not there can be a contact ability , which have poision on her spears , hiting enemys , stack poision , using poision stacked deal some damage. Another ideea for an ultimate ,it would be like making her having a kassadin old times ability to blink herself as a shadow (1 time) aggresive or defensive , making her to get some random perks around , a distance which could be resonable and very tactical. Imagine you are an adc as zed , and you teleport over walls to escape or to be aggresive , or you could just blink yourself and get untargetable passive , would fix her defensive problems too. Would be viable and for e-sports.
: Should Kalista be Reworked ? (Petition).
her ultimate makes her weak , her w also , passive doesn't help her ... , i would make soul collecting kalista ,since she's looking like thresh , she should have an much more intresting w .... , this one doesn't fit her adc style , ultimate feels really weird . How i could see her ulti changed , imagine you become a demon and you empower someone gaining something extra and controlling an ally champion , likely yummi , connecting with someone to make him empowered and attack enemy , killing an enemy giving you both advantages , imagine you just get into a tank , and make him range , or something like that.
Rioter Comments
: Banning of pre-picked champions = reportable?
don't pre pick , if you really want to play a champion ... , it makes sense , everyone is free to pick and ban what he wish , otherwise Riot was creating already a function , which deny you the acces to pick a champion which was pre-pick by someone in team . Is my own opinnion , as everyone is free to pick what ever he want , then means everyone should be free to pick and ban what ever he want , including sometimes a hero in your team ... . For exemple i can op.gg search my team mates and see a guy who does extremly bad testing a champion , is simple to avoid a loss if i do that. Or i don't feel confortable with someone champion picked , as long as i feel it not strong enought to pull us the victory ,or seems to difficult for that guy and his rank to play it , for exemple i see sometimes autofill support going pre-pick thresh , what do i do ??? , i let him to play most hardest support ??
Shamose (EUW)
: I'm used to toxic people, but this person just crossed the line.
How it would be this to become normal =)) , "I hope you find your car scrathced in the parking " or "I hope you get fired from your job due to psihycal test fail" , "I hope next time you drink that much , to pee in your bed" , " I hope next time you cooking , your food to taste as burn" , "i hope when you iron your shirt for a big meeting ,to burn your shirt with it" , " I hope your dog shit and pee on your carpet" , there are so many creative ways to say unoffensive stuffs .. , is that against rules?
Arbz (EUW)
: Ban system!
Dude in this game , you can be flamed, trolled/grief doesn't mather , you say "no support " that your support is going mid griefing your game and is insult... , so what do we do here ... , if you tell that guy about a past case of grief/troll and that same actions landed a guy to permanent ban , you are threat him , i mean what the hell happens idk ... , if you say i send replay of the game to support to scarry the troll/griefer is again against rules ,so what ever , i got permanent banned for griefers/trollers makes sense , and not even stand to have chance to report them at the end of the game , 11 months ago after having 3 months of good and cool behaviour , out of nowhere the trollers/griefers pop-in and troll everyone before the season end , still is my fault because i haven't got throught so many thinghs... , i mean is totaly normal to get a lv 167 banned ,while troll and griefers can rest in peace and play this game. After that ban i swear myself to never touch my chat again and do the reverse , as result of the fact Riot haven't claim any problem in my case ,neither deny the fact that 140 years ban in those conditions is much , is just non sense... ,what they ever do. We live in the world that good or bad players are every time shooted , so what's the point to stay good ... , if no one cares about that .... , no one f12414 cares about what you did good . If they would have to ban every grief/troll they would have to ban so many players that the percent of permanent banned players would be 30% ... , i seen so many players to drop and quit games ,to stop fighting , to stop play and get into enemy to make the game result faster ... , seen people who roam and stay there ,and not even care that they overhelm them adc performance , or people who were opening lanes and go away , does Riot actually know how many thinghs happen in this game ? ... I don't think so , because if they would know ,then there wouldn't be so many cases of grief/troll and they would once for all establish what is grief what is troll , so players can't submit fake reports and they can drop actions on most of the players who troll/grief
: [EUW] 1380RP minimal art contest
I am sure you can create a lv 1 account and send rewards too in eune , so it could be so simple to host this and for eune . I already have a concept of skin ,but i have poor skills to draw it ;)) ,in my opinnion have a meaning too behind . I try to see if i can make a sketch and then to present it with my euw account if it so
urgeN (EUW)
: Victorious Aatrox Conclusion
many skins don't fit champions , but they still there , i mean i was so unhappy of project jinx skin that i haven't even bought , it coulded be as simple not even launched ... ,but since they maded it , it would make no sense for them to don't realese even if it's poor quality or doesn't fit the champion that well. I still wait a skin for jinx , to see if Riot can repair that ugly skin launch ... , and make a skin that everyone want to take on jinx and play ... , i had most of the jinx skins , except project skin which is under any standards of quality to even claim 1350 rp worth ... , even if particles on basics looks alright , the rest doesn't fit her. There are champions who have not received skins ,such as zilean , yeah that guy still exists , i was thinking about a happy new year thematic skins with zilean in the legendary spot as he hasn't received any attention in years
: How Lux got her staff is described in the comics, if you have not read them start here: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/lux/issue-1/
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9GPoxP6V,comment-id=00790000,timestamp=2019-10-31T18:35:28.919+0000) > > How Lux got her staff is described in the comics, if you have not read them start here: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/lux/issue-1/ you gave me the first comic book =)) , i was just rolling to see where she get the staff =)) , not reading all that... ;)) , but thanks for pointing me where to find it
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
Hehe :). It was so challenging. The only problem was lux weapon origins , her lore not even describe where she got the weapon from..., i search so much and even read her lore too... , just today i found that she is garen sister
Big Hans (EUNE)
: Not all people are as persistant as you. A lot will quit playing the game if they keep getting banned. The inability to understand negative attitude is very common with toxic players. They keep saying they were banned for nothing even though the large majority of players manage to play the game without getting a single warning or restriction in 10 years of playing. Simply say nothing negative in chat (better yet ,nothing at all) and dont intentionally lose the game and I assure you you will never be banned or even warned.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Hans,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X03iqUAw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T14:54:47.852+0000) > > Not all people are as persistant as you. A lot will quit playing the game if they keep getting banned. The inability to understand negative attitude is very common with toxic players. They keep saying they were banned for nothing even though the large majority of players manage to play the game without getting a single warning or restriction in 10 years of playing. > > Simply say nothing negative in chat (better yet ,nothing at all) and dont intentionally lose the game and I assure you you will never be banned or even warned. well but i can proof you , that i can broke rules and never step to be banned for , and that means a real problem... , and actually the troll/grief affects much often than the flame most of our games , because all the toxicity and flame starts from troll/grief, which i been testing , people tended to flame and to be toxic when i was playing as i wish... , without bothering that much to win.. , well the majority of players who get banned for chat , get differents cases .. ,some of them flame and insult others persons , some people don't and still get 140 years ban and is not like they are mean people or toxic , they just can't stand to tolerate so much mass toxicity knowing that they maybe had a past case where they been permanent banned , they sick of toxicity ,and it doesn't change , it stays same .... , so i don't feel like is my duty to stress or to play this game as a serious competitive game =)) , that's why i evolve that much in terms of what attitude i should have inside games... , i don't give a 1241 about ranked ranks anymore , no one gives ... ,so why would i care??? , cause there is a ban system who doesn't do anything to anyone who destroy games ... ,well i am fine , i will destroy games and piss others until they leave or start to be toxic,is simple . Idk what to say about your last part , because i have sayd nothing into chat , and intentionally played worse , and nothing happened ... , so guess i can be trash and trash is okey to be into league of legends games.... , i can play as stupid as i wish and there will be no difference because Riot have tons of it ,and is too much for them to carry and throw away from this game... , is full of people who grief/troll , and you will think that i may have a problem , you don't want to hear how many people i see to autofill support and troll, how many people refused to defend base and taked on them own , who just let others die or give up and stay afk , or just open lanes and let enemy win , and much more , the list ain't short , there are so many people also that don't play to win and not care about victory , which already makes them to be griefers/trollers ,as when you aim to play competitive you should aim to win , and play average to your best to win the game ... ,not exactly to run often negative scores... , how many players in this game do that .... ,well i don't think much of them don't do that , so what's the point.
Big Hans (EUNE)
: The idea of permanent banning is to remove these people from the game not to reform them. The warnings and temp bans are for that. A perm chat banned toxic player will still lose games on purpose etc but it is much harder to report and detect. Let them dig their own grave with letting them show their attitude in chat till they are gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Hans,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X03iqUAw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-29T14:11:25.997+0000) > > The idea of permanent banning is to remove these people from the game not to reform them. The warnings and temp bans are for that. > > A perm chat banned toxic player will still lose games on purpose etc but it is much harder to report and detect. Let them dig their own grave with letting them show their attitude in chat till they are gone. i don't think your point is true.. ,as Riot allows you to play again ,further more people will never forget that they got punished that strong ... , because is definetly like you would be banned for cheating or like you woulded harm games throught grief/troll , which in this case , some people get permanent banned without to even swear or to be mean to someone , because of the ideea , that anything could be negative should be punished... , and riot punish you sometimes from almost nothing , dosn't mather if you insult someone or not , dosn't mather if you affect someone gameplay or not ... , they just punish you for no reason sometimes , and they not willing to even discuss that ,when they obvious wrong. If i stay to analys myself , after the permanent ban i got motivated to get back into the game and keep play , if i was seeing toxic behaviour , i was much more likely to shut up and report people ,but after a while , because i was getting tired of reports over reports and the fact i got every day such toxicity in chat and troll/griefers , i steped to loss sometimes my control , and well i ended earning a second permanent ban , being negative from 3 in 3 months , cause i wanted to keep play this game , and keep myself calm in such situations , then when i got 2 nd permanent ban , i haven't quit ... , i return , and even if i am 10000% sure that my permanent ban is not relevant according to what i sayd , in the sense that i couldn't harm anyone , just the problem was that those guys who been toxic , finded relevant to report me for almost nothing , so i got banned after 3 months of good behaviour , is a long history about how i got from time to time to suffer punishments and be stronger punished ,even if my level of toxicity shoulded decrease , it never decreased... , i lost 3 months over 3 months between punishments earning almost nothing , then when i was touching honor lv 2 , after few days riot was forcing me to get back to honor lv 1 ,was likely assault by so much toxicity , it was like it was on purpouse like that. Thrust me after the 2 nd permanent ban , i haven't become a better person , instead i become a much more worse than i ever been in my life since i play this game ... , and i will keep to be like this , as i feel is right what i do , considering that i lost already much more than i even earn playing this game , i would wish to stop , but since the community is like that and Riot same , why should i stop , when the system will run same and will look like community and Riot wins with them permanent ban solution , so i keep to be toxic to proof Riot that this is not the way... i will never drop to be toxic until there is not a change and wish Riot luck to fight me because my IQ is bigger than them system which ban and detect people to suit punishments ... , i no want to drop that because then Riot system and community will win , and i will not step back to say that permanent banned accounts is best solution , i finded new ways to even be honorable and never punished while i can stress and make others to be toxic , so i definetly will not be the one who stop in this fight , because that would be too easy , i want Riot and community to drop them revenge , and to stop abuse this unfair punishment system and do what is right ,until then i will not drop my fight , and i will not make this game to feel better to play ... , i will make everyone in it to suffer from them selfish feelings and selfish revenge over who ever been angry one time to them.
dino0 (EUW)
: So I was infuriated when o lost my account were talking around 2700 hours ingame so In matches plus around 800 worth of skins , just wasted. The lesson I found in that is to report merciless , anything and everything should be reported and do not you use the chat unless strictly needed. I already gave my ideia of using the honour 5 perk in a alternative account to unlock your main account into the 14-permaban stage which mean you would get one more chance with your original account, to do it right. But we'll has I stated before what happens to lol is not my business, I'll keep playing until I am done with it for good or until it goes bankrupt or paid.
> [{quoted}](name=dino0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X03iqUAw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T13:14:08.335+0000) > > So I was infuriated when o lost my account were talking around 2700 hours ingame so In matches plus around 800 worth of skins , just wasted. > The lesson I found in that is to report merciless , anything and everything should be reported and do not you use the chat unless strictly needed. > I already gave my ideia of using the honour 5 perk in a alternative account to unlock your main account into the 14-permaban stage which mean you would get one more chance with your original account, to do it right. > > But we'll has I stated before what happens to lol is not my business, I'll keep playing until I am done with it for good or until it goes bankrupt or paid. i had same ideea as you , but people got again afraid that someone can abuse that too =)) ,or they just afraid ,or they can't accept the ideea of having no revenge over someone who was toxic to them in past... . I think the truth is in the middle ,people not willing to accept that revenge shouldn't be a solution to our problems as community.
: I stopped reading after idea of implementing back permanent chat ban. The reason it's not there it's cause people would int/grief instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X03iqUAw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T12:56:06.501+0000) > > I stopped reading after idea of implementing back permanent chat ban. > The reason it's not there it's cause people would int/grief instead. your loss then , i respect your decision , but i bet you would really feel the topic a good one if you would read it, or at least be peacefull that you gived my points a chance for what do i present here , and what do i want to point. I am sure it cover all your concerns .
dino0 (EUW)
: I agree since my permaban I've been reporting left and right the smallest things which otherwise I would ignore anything from mild flame to heavy I just don't care, if you said anything offensive I find myself reporting, why, I got the right to feel hurt and I will simple ,also deep down I just dont give a flying F. And for me that's okay if riot would to be burn to the ground and go bankrupt, yet there was a time which I would actually support them, no more.
> [{quoted}](name=dino0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X03iqUAw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-29T12:58:33.250+0000) > > I agree since my permaban I've been reporting left and right the smallest things which otherwise I would ignore anything from mild flame to heavy > I just don't care, if you said anything offensive I find myself reporting, why, I got the right to feel hurt and I will simple ,also deep down I just dont give a flying F. > > And for me that's okay if riot would to be burn to the ground and go bankrupt, yet there was a time which I would actually support them, no more. thank you for your opinnion , if you had any past previous problem , you could try to describe people what you feeled like after you got your account permanent banned , and what leasson you woulded take out from it , if you feeled like the punishment would make you more confortable to tolerate again toxicity from others ,or others who break rules etc...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lately i see alot of mentally challanged ones. Especially those who notice stuff that's actually in patch notes
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7YgE8YRM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:05:41.679+0000) > > Lately i see alot of mentally challanged ones. Especially those who notice stuff that's actually in patch notes i haven't seen that there was a patch =))
Rioter Comments
: Riot is not punishing grieffers in low elo
Rules should be apply same , no mather of them tier of gameplay ,if they perform 0 16 silver then ban him , idc .... ,if he does get lucky and advance gold and perform same ,or if advance further and perform same , will still mather ,so if it's silver if it's gold , if someone ruining intentionally games should be punished. As rules dosn't means that if you are beginer you should get forgiven... , is a ranked mode , you play horrible ranked 14 days ban , then play at your own risk ranked , or stay and play normal games as you wish .... , ranked should 0 tolerate low plays, just ocasionally if isn't the player fault that he lost hard the game , such cases where would be smurfers against him , or jungler=>top/mid/adc premades would be an exception if they push hard plays over him regarding his skill level.
StandUser (EUNE)
: The thing is, Riot can't do much in terms of banning people if they went 0/10 at 10 min because they don't know if it was a troll or if the guy just had a bad game. And if your argument for that is " well they should do vod reviews " you are delusional, there are thousands of games played every day and 2500 Rioters are working at Riot, and of those 2500 only a small percent is involved with banning players and stuff like that. Riot has been taking big steps in terms of banning toxic people, nowadays it doesn't matter if you have a perfect record of being nice because if you slip up 1 time and call somebody the N-word you'll get banned right away. The AFK system is also in a very good place, Riot has developed a system where even if you base camp and are not technically afk you will still get punished. At the end of the day trolls and griefers don't matter because if you are good enough everything will even out and you will climb, sure it's frustrating when somebody trolls in your final promo game but you can't really blame Riot for that
> [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OHGnE5Wp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T20:25:55.430+0000) > > The thing is, Riot can't do much in terms of banning people if they went 0/10 at 10 min because they don't know if it was a troll or if the guy just had a bad game. And if your argument for that is " well they should do vod reviews " you are delusional, there are thousands of games played every day and 2500 Rioters are working at Riot, and of those 2500 only a small percent is involved with banning players and stuff like that. Riot has been taking big steps in terms of banning toxic people, nowadays it doesn't matter if you have a perfect record of being nice because if you slip up 1 time and call somebody the N-word you'll get banned right away. The AFK system is also in a very good place, Riot has developed a system where even if you base camp and are not technically afk you will still get punished. > > At the end of the day trolls and griefers don't matter because if you are good enough everything will even out and you will climb, sure it's frustrating when somebody trolls in your final promo game but you can't really blame Riot for that i think you don't meet that often people who troll/grief , regarding your skill level , if you would be right now in gold ... , you would drive yourself crazy to loss a game where multiple guys repeat them problems and are so toxic that they troll/grief passive after... , is more than this ,i mean imagine you ain't perfect and have to suffer that every time you play ranked ,maybe not everyone have his gameplay of diamond , but at least them gameplay would be perfectly suit platinum level , just imagine how much troll/grief you can see ,and the problem is that such stuffs ain't a problem , until there is no a smurfer in enemy team , who can beat your ass without problems... having those kills.
: Whew lots of info I see that getting that wifi adapter would have been redundant that's nice i decided to upgrade to this motherboard : ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING I found the option of having both hdmi and displayport was appealing, it is ATX and it supports i9 from what i can tell the part about ssd was a bit confusing to me but I think I get it ? would a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 To M.2 suit ? also the case is a Fractal Design Define S2 White TG, not sure if it fits but it doesn't seem too small or anything soo also changed the psu to be quiet! Power Zone 1000W 80PLUS Bronze which shows itself as 100% modulation This did come at an increased cost which put me 300€ over my initial budget but my bank confirmed more funds coming my way so if I just wait till tomorrow that won't be an issue either haha, i'll update my original post with these new components > You can save some money on choosing what fits you best , but with that money saved you could buy a gpu watercooling , or extended ram , if you have 4 slots of ram free. > Also your i9 9900kf dosn't support only 2666 mhz ram frequency until you don't make OC , and maybe you wouldn't want to mess with your cpu power settings , while amd ryzen 7 3800x support up to 3200 mhz ram frequency I'd have to admit u lost me there lol, also i have a personal grudge against amd haha
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZflxsVWy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-22T15:14:44.887+0000) > > Whew lots of info > > I see that getting that wifi adapter would have been redundant that's nice > > i decided to upgrade to this motherboard : ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING > I found the option of having both hdmi and displayport was appealing, it is ATX and it supports i9 from what i can tell > > the part about ssd was a bit confusing to me but I think I get it ? would a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 To M.2 suit ? > > also the case is a Fractal Design Define S2 White TG, not sure if it fits but it doesn't seem too small or anything soo > > also changed the psu to be quiet! Power Zone 1000W 80PLUS Bronze which shows itself as 100% modulation > > This did come at an increased cost which put me 300€ over my initial budget but my bank confirmed more funds coming my way so if I just wait till tomorrow that won't be an issue either haha, i'll update my original post with these new components > > I'd have to admit u lost me there lol, also i have a personal grudge against amd haha your case is okey , source maybe you not really need 1000w source... ,considering cpu can consume 95w or more if you overclock , the gpu according to source: https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-VENTUS-GP/Specification , 250W and they recommend you a 650 W Power supply , but is up to you , cause if you add a second gpu in crossfire later it could make sense. I am not trying to fool you , or something about amd , but look previous tehnology ,benchmarks performance , and the fact is 7nm is a huge difference , there is an article which can helps you to understand , what means 14 nm tehnology and 7 nm tehnology of fabrication , i leave it for you to read : https://www.howtogeek.com/394267/what-do-7nm-and-10nm-mean-and-why-do-they-matter/ I one ,believe you anyway have an m2 which wouldn't be used if you wouldn't have a m2 nvme ssd... , so i was looking to help you , idk some people says that the m2 nvme ssd tends to loss from them speeds of writing and reading once them free space is filled with content ... , now i haven't tested that , so i can't know how much is the difference ... ,that's why i recommended you to have and a sata ssd and a m2 ssd so you can have the best from your computer ,for exemple on a m2 ssd i woulded place the windows , and most important games , while into a ssd sata i would keep stuffs i need just sometimes , or what i don't use that frequent , the ssd are some flash chips over which storage your information , those have limited amount of times the information can be writed over , hdd/ssd are slowe as they use connectors to use them... , the m2 nvme ssd is connected directly into the motherboard which makes the speeds of writing and reading that high. The ssd you chosed and i google it , is outdated ,not much different of what is a SSD sata normal ,there are m2 nvme look on them to have high speeds of write/read , and the(TBW) Total Bytes Written to be on your satisfaction , as well as the amount of time he can function. I was suggesting you to have 2 because over 4-5 years when it will be close of it's end life , you will have a second unused storage space which you haven't used so often to storage your information over :) ,until you buy a new one . I know now games are so complex that some of them takes 160 gb to install , but that's the point i let you to choose your optimal combination you willing to buy and use . I was just trying to help you , about cpu ,offering you arguments to think about ,when picking to buy something , because as you see i readed some articles and learned about tehnology reading stuffs about everything was new on the market. About last part ,your cpu supports maximum 2666 mhz memory sticks... , so if you want your ram to run to them 3000 mhz frequency there is necesary an overclock of your cpu , to give him much more power to run the ram sticks at 3000 mhz , and i was telling you that the ryzen 7 3800x does run native to 3200 mhz without overclocking , at a maxium TDP of 105 W . That been sayd ,you are welcome :)
Rioter Comments
: Help choosing components for my new (espensive) desktop
why people run of ryzen processors , you play league of legends there is ryze ,so support ryzen =)) , my opinnion ,is that you should take a 7nm tehnology cpu, the lower that distance between microprocessors the faster frequency speeds answers + not heating that much ,intel is still behind with that ,+ multiple cores and they optimizate the stability of the cpus ,because on the begin the ryzen cpus had multiple cores without stability into games , is my own opinnion that ryzen evolve ,while intel is kind of behind , the consume is not that big considering the performance ,lower consume ,lower temperatures due to energy transformation into heat. Also ,i have to inform you that newest tehnology requires a good motherboard ,because imagine you put a ferrari enginge in a jalopy .. , the engine is performant , but the car airflow is bad and slows her down... , same apply with circuits and connection support ... , some new cpus would require a decent motherboard to function at maximum capacity. Beside that , all the components are getting connected in the motherboard ,so would make no sense to connect expensive components into a cheap motherboard... , from my experience i know some cpus need performant motherboard. For exemple i google your motherboard and it says that it support just :Intel 8h Generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Your intel is 9th generation , there are some m2 ssd which are faster speed transfering , you may use one of that too , my suggestion would to buy a 512 gb ssd on sata ,and a ssd m2 of 512 gb , so you have faster speeds for windows and games and editing , cause m2 ssd have much faster writing and reading speeds I seen you was planning to buy wirless adapter for ethernet , but your motherboard chosed already had wi-fi integrated. What case you plan to use for it, make sure it fits ,and make sure your motherboard is atx ,as if it's bigger is less frustrating to connect everything in . And make sure your supply power source ,is full modulation , as it will allow you to connect only the cables you need ,and you will have the best cable managment out of it. You can save some money on choosing what fits you best , but with that money saved you could buy a gpu watercooling , or extended ram , if you have 4 slots of ram free. Also your i9 9900kf dosn't support only 2666 mhz ram frequency until you don't make OC , and maybe you wouldn't want to mess with your cpu power settings , while amd ryzen 7 3800x support up to 3200 mhz ram frequency AMD ryzen 7 3800x new generation cpu. https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Ryzen+7+3800X&id=3499 intel i9 9900KF https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i9-9900KF+%40+3.60GHz&id=3435 Benchmark test between them :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvekUX3EZfs
Minoesch (EUW)
: Team fight tactic age recommendation?
don't make him league addicted , let him have a future :) , just let him play what he wants , don't influence his picks :)
: Bad farm boy
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MkQ4Emdy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T00:50:16.206+0000) > > Bad farm boy well farm as farm ,but is min 20 , and the S grade shouldn't be around farm and deaths.
: Noooooooo, how could you pick SKT, how? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Mad Clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZG9EtYoe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-22T10:54:20.273+0000) > > Noooooooo, how could you pick SKT, how? > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} i pick griffin =)) I doubt this will be wrong ,http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/6/user/9311535/my-picks
: If you are not happy than stop playing. It is a GAME. Some people should google this word...
> [{quoted}](name=SoloGarenFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nEBE2LEL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-21T11:11:03.099+0000) > > If you are not happy than stop playing. It is a GAME. Some people should google this word... so rather than accept there is a problem , you more faster suggest people to drop a game... , is a game , it has been created to be played , but i open my mind and opinnion about what it feels to play this game after years and years... Is not Riot fault , some of us got experience in time , we may not be perfect in terms of gameplay ,but do you think that watching a mistake 1000 times and seeing it over and over again really makes you happy to play this game.... ,yeah is right some tiers and division have less such mistakes ,but the problem is that the mistakes are common part of what the ranked que is , and i play only ranked , i can't accept people who repeat mistakes in this que ... , it may happen from time to time to get greedy ,but not every time i play this game i see someone pushing to die more and more when lossing lane , and is not just that , there are lot of cases where autofill players actually pull me a loss because they are rude , toxic, have no patience, no knowledge to play support role adequete to play normal without to put your lane in difficulty or stressing you , imagine you get some kid every day to teach him what he have to do as support , every day someone have to be guided to basic attack enemy , and to position proper or to use skills with accuracy... , cause there are so many problems that appear from a misplay in some certain moments. This topic wasn't created ,for people like you to tell me to drop it ... , i don't want to give up on the ideea that this game community , one day will cut all toxicity from chat and focus on them own gameplay problems . Until then i just have the hope there will be a change in how Riot sees the problems into this game , cause right now , most part of toxicity is invisible , most of people angryness isn't understanded , neither noticed as people every day complain about matchmaking , about toxicity of any kind ,mostly of grief/troll , and yeah that's ignored ,as i never seen a rioter to notice a upcoming change regarding that , they not even plan to start a project to rework matchmaking system ,or to improve it and balance it.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nEBE2LEL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:42:33.212+0000) > > -snip- cool message , this proofs why people shouldn't stick to support players like you... , who are so damn indifferent and toxic to people who share them own feelings.
Rioter Comments
: How to actually counter Tristana?
jinx e blocks her dash... ,also if you get a leona support ,soraka , she will dash less ,as she can get silent traped and slowed much more easy of soraka + there are champions like lulu who can silent and shield you and use R , or nami who can q , w reheal and have ultimate high cc , also her e gives you slow if you hit enemy , so i think what mathers is how good is your support in such cases.. For exemple even a braum thresh would do the trick , as she can't just step into thresh e and be close to his q , same happens when you have braum.
Feridjuh (EUW)
: Hahahaha, never thought about that. Probably would get a lot of tokens that way! I guess one way to find out is to keep saving those tokens and FF15.
> [{quoted}](name=Feridjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nEj9KEY7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:16:53.126+0000) > > Hahahaha, never thought about that. Probably would get a lot of tokens that way! I guess one way to find out is to keep saving those tokens and FF15. or get a strong team and play normal games... , and farm quick wins.. , that could work too, but that would mean to team up with very good players...
Feridjuh (EUW)
: Max amount of tokens you can gather in 1 event?
it ends faster than it writes there.... 1.5 months ? Maybe is possible ,if you play champions who end games quick... , or the games dosn't take that long and end with surrenders etc... I wonder ,what if you would do a team of 5 , and surrender min 15 if you don't have chances to win , or if you would team up to have a very powerful team , then you would end normal games in no time ,winning quick tokens.
: > every adc champion is kind of average early ,but draven outstand that normal average ,taking extra ad on his q... Draven also has to snowball in order to scale anywhere near as well as other adcs... high risk high reward. > now let's speak about teemo 500 range.. , 0 chances for him to actually play vs multiple top laners who have bigger range than him , his attack range actually expose him to be close to melee fights... , this is not okey , and you have to struggle to pull good games with teemo... . Teemo counters melee top laners, therefore it makes sense that ranged top laners in turn counter him. > there is kalist having 525 attack range , less with 25 ... ,while there are heroes who get 550 attack range + taking extra range on levels up ... , so how is that fair idk... , then i see her as 1 vs 1 champion , for her is very difficult to play team fights good , considering high base of the game with champions who are strong playing from safe places ,or extremly strong close range ,such as zed /xerath , so is questionable how riot balance heroes... . Because in my opinnion there are heroes who suffer very much from Riot decisions. Kalista is also the most mobile adc... with adcs range and mobility have a relationship... the more often they can dash the lower their range. Hence why champions like Ashe or Cait have low mobility while Kalista or lucien has high mobility. > Let's talk about something else , about leona , well in fact leona with w maxed , she is really hard to be killed , on top if you buy armor and hp , you make her in no time tanky frontline... , is too simple for her... ,3 stunns , engage, range ultimate ... , i can keep going on with this ,but in my opinnion a hero with 3 stunns , slow on w + extremly tanky is serious not that much balanced... Leona is a support tank... therefore doesn’t have much gold to work with and has low amount of stats in her build... this would prevent her from ever doing her job as a tank as she’d die instantly. Like all other support tanks she has a strong defencive tool to help her actually survive... aka her W. So it’s balamced as with it she’s only as tanky as normal tanks. > Some adc champions , have some ultimates really weird design , for exemple i am main adc jinx , the fact i use ulti and a target is just 10 mm behind me and the target dosn't get hited at all , starts to really concern me... , likely it feels weird... , when you realise ,that you have an ultimate who may hit or not target ,as he can flash, dash, zhonya,blink himself if is shaco etc.. , and you can miss ultimate ,and the damage is really weird for jinx or ashe... ,regarding to what scale have ezreal ultimate ,or jhin , i think ultimates who can be missed should be balanced somehow to make it worth the skill .... , it does happen that i hit ulti and i don't kill targets... ,even if i hit top/mid ... ,and travel lot's of distance , and tehnically is really easy to dodge it as a pro player... , and if you are noob you can dodge it , if you pay attention ... ,but riot dosn't consider that relevant... But that is how they are balanced... Ashe has the longest cc in the game with her ult if hitting it at long range, and jinx gets an increadibly strong AoE execute... these are abilities which while can be used at point blank are much stronger to snipe or initiate. Where as ezreal has less power on a long range ult but more on a long range ult. risk vs reward. > And if we take a look at some champions transitions like zed , i understand he is 1 vs 1 hero ,but he literally not anymore give his targets a chance to survive or to outplay him , if they have no zhonya... , maybe is hard to play zed and hit every time every skill .. ,but serious now ,his ultimate literally pulls him right to his target , how someone can be overbuffed because he can miss spells and not kill target ... ,and still he can do safe plays and get back on shadows in a safe place etc... Zed is reliant on landing his Q to kill... usually using R and W to get double or triple hits off... dodge this and unless he is fed he won’t kill. Armour alone also limits his power. His R also puts him in a predictable spot, hit him with cc as he appears and chain cc till he dies or is forced back > There are heroes like shaco , who you literally can't that simple outplay , and you can't just find him and kill him ,because is very difficult ,he have that escape kit very good, his attack kit is also very strong ... , played good is always a problem , before in season 1-2-3-4-5 pink wards were having purposes , now just have the purpose that they never expire and offer extra vision range , and the fact it proofs you enemy have no wards near... ,but still a pink ward can't see over the edge of a cliff... ,or if i walk and there is a wall near... it dosn't show me if there is a ward behind a wall... ,is not that much usefull as i think it should be... Control wards can reveal opponent wards as well as disable their vision... which means that any area with a control ward in is an area where the enemy can not see into and thus you can use to your advantage. They are increadibly powerful as is and don’t need any improvements. > Invisibility and full build ,always been broken... , twitch and shaco are broken when we speaking about invisibility ... Invisible champions are also increadibly squishy... catch them out and they die immediately. Especially with twitch as it’s a camo, so get in his face and his stealth is useless. > Some heroes are really hard to catch or to engage ,such as pyke... , or sometimes blitz/malphites/sejuani/ornn/veigar/maokai/rakan and i could keep going ,there is a problem to play vs some of these champions when it comes about team fights... , as the fights tend to base on if enemy loss patience or not... , you just stand defensive ,or pull some targets and bum you have your advantage... ,veigar can now stunn much more easy etc... And that creates their niche... they can control a teamfight very well... in fact many you listed exist to start fights. But then they have weaknesses in other areas, none of these champions can really stop a split pusher effectivly so by splitting the map in a 1 3 1 style you negate their advantage. You’ve also got baron to help ruin their siege potential... if they are holed up in their base you’ve got free reign of the pit. The game is all about using your team’s strengths and avoiding your enemies... if the enemy team has strong teamfight power then don’t fight them in a 5v5... instead split push or create picks...
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JmrEsA1b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:26:13.320+0000) > > Draven also has to snowball in order to scale anywhere near as well as other adcs... high risk high reward. > > Teemo counters melee top laners, therefore it makes sense that ranged top laners in turn counter him. > > Kalista is also the most mobile adc... with adcs range and mobility have a relationship... the more often they can dash the lower their range. Hence why champions like Ashe or Cait have low mobility while Kalista or lucien has high mobility. > > Leona is a support tank... therefore doesn’t have much gold to work with and has low amount of stats in her build... this would prevent her from ever doing her job as a tank as she’d die instantly. Like all other support tanks she has a strong defencive tool to help her actually survive... aka her W. So it’s balamced as with it she’s only as tanky as normal tanks. > > But that is how they are balanced... Ashe has the longest cc in the game with her ult if hitting it at long range, and jinx gets an increadibly strong AoE execute... these are abilities which while can be used at point blank are much stronger to snipe or initiate. Where as ezreal has less power on a long range ult but more on a long range ult. risk vs reward. > > Zed is reliant on landing his Q to kill... usually using R and W to get double or triple hits off... dodge this and unless he is fed he won’t kill. > Armour alone also limits his power. > His R also puts him in a predictable spot, hit him with cc as he appears and chain cc till he dies or is forced back > > Control wards can reveal opponent wards as well as disable their vision... which means that any area with a control ward in is an area where the enemy can not see into and thus you can use to your advantage. They are increadibly powerful as is and don’t need any improvements. > > Invisible champions are also increadibly squishy... catch them out and they die immediately. Especially with twitch as it’s a camo, so get in his face and his stealth is useless. > > And that creates their niche... they can control a teamfight very well... in fact many you listed exist to start fights. But then they have weaknesses in other areas, none of these champions can really stop a split pusher effectivly so by splitting the map in a 1 3 1 style you negate their advantage. > You’ve also got baron to help ruin their siege potential... if they are holed up in their base you’ve got free reign of the pit. > > The game is all about using your team’s strengths and avoiding your enemies... if the enemy team has strong teamfight power then don’t fight them in a 5v5... instead split push or create picks... actually jinx with fleet footwork and pasive would be most mobile champion , he gets extra range , the problem is that kalista tends to be very difficult to deal early game... , as most of champions get range advantage against her... , my opinnion is that kalista lost the metha , as she got nerfed , before she was in line and played with annie alistar, blitz bot lane ,soon after her range attack nerf , she got nerfed to bone ,how often you see a tristana,vayne,lucian,kai'sa ,jinx or any other adc , and how often you see kalista , that's the fact , i did played her , and she dosn't look healthy , she's like butchered because of that mobility you speaked , why they don't remove dashes and make her ultimate scale in range with mana cost ,or an ability like kog maw extended basics ... on his w , would be more intresting in my opinnion . Imagine you are adc , and you play vs renekton or darius , that 525 range isn't good.. , even if you have mobility... ,how many champions now move faster , have dashes stunns pulls like pyke , kayn and can rekt kalista in few seconds. About draven ,his q should be that kind of ability for limited time use , not continue free use... , and it should be activate q and hit 2-3 times on enemy ... with stronger damage... ,that would be an ability , but an ability who gives you extra damage + extra life steal as you farm with , and which cost so low + the fact that is free mana as long as you farm and keep it active... is a non cost ability who actually is broken... , to don't add that draven has his w movement speed , also his r deals quit a good amount of damage .. , i am honest ,his q is not that healthy regarding other adc abilitys who cost mana and have limited time amount to use.
itaiIKi (EUNE)
: Ya. He is tanky af and now thanks to the E buff he can destory everyone on toplane
> [{quoted}](name=itaiIKi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Nik23dAG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-13T10:14:24.714+0000) > > Ya. He is tanky af and now thanks to the E buff he can destory everyone on toplane his e wasn't buffed, he just benefit now of the runes which he haven't before... , and if we stay to think , wukong should work same with conquerer ... ,then his ultimate spin and hit targets... , riot haven't maked him as garen. In my opinnion garen is in a metha play , and shouldn't be changed , because he is easy to counter , and he really needs to be in middle of the fight front line ... , his conquerer interaction , makes him strong frontline , in the fact if he is aggresive playing and catching his targets , but you as enemy team you can counter him extremly easy ,veigar e stunn very often , ezreal slow over q if you build right items , yummi support ,nami also could counter him or leona , he also can be countered top lane , is not just darius who counter garen , jax is also extremly strong against him... , there are champions who can counter play him . If Riot does same mistake over and over again , then this game will not even stand to give a chance to champions who aren't often played... , i think he is healthy as it is , just need some adjustments.. , if they would reverse everything , this would make him back to no progress , likely lossed time to balance him... , people have to learn to deal vs him , and there is definetly need of time to counter play him and learn to play vs him .. Same as people used to learn to play vs darius or other strong champions like jax ...
: garen needs a nerf
The problem is that garen is strong if enemy team composition is crap..., to be honest garen can be really easy outplayed with slows and cc... Darius is kind of a bruiser too , and he have the chance to make amazing plays ,so why wouldn't garen be allowed to be in metha , you do this to every champion who is non metha , to don't become metha... , is like champions rarely played no have the right to be playable in the sense you can do something with them... , yeah i tend to believe that garen gameplay is more healthy , and the buff actually was necesary , because until now it woulded be extremly extremly hard to push good scores... , the runes which interact good with his skills dosn't mean that he no deserve to benefit from runes ... due to nature of his skills... , so if we stay to get this in a logic sequence .... , the only op is multi stack quick of conquerer , but the rest is kind of fine... , he really needs to touch his targets and be right next to his targets to deal damage ,which as i sayd cc and slows would easy counter him.
: its not the point. the point im trying to make is that if enough people report you then you potentially could be banned for nothing at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Psycho EGirI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EUWHuE5L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-10T05:48:51.625+0000) > > its not the point. the point im trying to make is that if enough people report you then you potentially could be banned for nothing at all. yep i can sustain this... , i got permanent banned almost for nothing on a lv 167 account ,after staying 3 months clean and not been toxic ... after a 14 days ban... , and i know i had past problems , but Riot told me ,that they can ban me for slightest negative thingh after the 14 days ban , so basically i lost 3 months for nothing , because riot not even cared ... , about the time i did progress ... , even had honor lv 1 ... , in this game , the good behaviour , and people who do them best to refrain from being angry or stress themself. I haven't understood how such bans pursuit upper punishments ,and how it can be fair for the players who have pushed to reform and lost likely 90 days to reform and to do progress into changing them behaviour , but riot does ignore and just permanent ban ,and that's it ... , you have nothing else to say .... , cause you loss 3 months after 14 days ban , dosn't mather for them ... , why then they don't ban you permanent when the 14 days ban should happen idk , they just really ignore players progress.
: > [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=odUElgt5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-09T22:19:31.144+0000) > > You know what's funny in my opinnion , Riot does automatic punishment system , ban us , then when we go to them to ask for reason and what happened or why we been considered toxic , now they don't even have the face to talk to us ,instead they put an AI to answer us , how cool is that.. , why they don't put AI to play for us into this game ,if those AI ROBOTS are so important for human interaction . > You are right. How about, then, you volunteer to take a look at about some millions daily reports to find out which are true and which are sent by salty players who report their whole team everytime they lose a game? I understand it may be a bit taxing to to that buy, hey, for the sake of human interaction, which apparently you value so much, i think you should. You can start today as far as i'm concerned. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=odUElgt5,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-10T06:34:40.203+0000) > > You are right. How about, then, you volunteer to take a look at about some millions daily reports to find out which are true and which are sent by salty players who report their whole team everytime they lose a game? I understand it may be a bit taxing to to that buy, hey, for the sake of human interaction, which apparently you value so much, i think you should. You can start today as far as i'm concerned. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} so you claim ,that riot if have 1 million tickets , we have to suffer , and loss accounts ,cause they can't answer or talk to us efficient ... Let's be honest , how many tickets they answer wrong , how much time they loss , doing reply over replyes on tickets ,so if they can't be solid and convince someone of something and help you with a very good answer ,then what's the point , of just sharing a shit answer across multiple replyes into a ticket , they literally are unable to solve tickets... , because they not even read them
: I should have seen this one coming
Rioter Comments
: I got banned for inting when I wasn't
You know what's funny in my opinnion , Riot does automatic punishment system , ban us , then when we go to them to ask for reason and what happened or why we been considered toxic , now they don't even have the face to talk to us ,instead they put an AI to answer us , how cool is that.. , why they don't put AI to play for us into this game ,if those AI ROBOTS are so important for human interaction . Sadly you will notice , how much Riot cares on them relationship with them players and community ,when they not even can be human interact anymore... I don't say that human interaction was something good before ,because it was so bad services ,and the employers who was answering tickets on support were sometimes rude , sometimes giving you answers without any sense on the subject and much more... , but yeah Riot really fall upside down ,when they stoped to care about the community , you can't say i am not here talk to the AI ,cause AI will help us to understand our behaviour ? ? ,or to understand if there is a mistake in our punishment , how much time is it wasted ,before you do what is right.
proCaylak (EUW)
: Getting bullied just because I requested some teammates to place ward...
just quit adc role ,you will see hundreds of people who are toxic in support role , you don't even know how many people who are unhappy of playing support autofill , tends to ruin your games ,to be aggresive towards you , toxic, grief,troll, and destroy your lane doing or nothing , or doing too much throught giving enemy kills.
sosenka1198 (EUNE)
: Reporting a vulgar player
they will not ban him for 1 phrase. Neither 1 chat restriction would means appropriate for 1 phrase ...
: > [{quoted}](name=Prokofyev,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RMEeuzjL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T11:54:04.692+0000) > > Already 4 month play like that, and still have wins. I just want that Rios see that they have problem. So you are trolling your games but STILL your teams manage to win from time to time? Man not even trolls can be good enough these days. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RMEeuzjL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T11:56:39.367+0000) > > So you are trolling your games but STILL your teams manage to win from time to time? Man not even trolls can be good enough these days. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} well if they would troll in a way that would be visible ,then they would get much more easy banned , the point is that he troll/grief in limits.
Dromichete (EUNE)
: How can someone who ruins a game can go freely with it and still can play ?
if he woulded broke the rules ,he woulded be already banned ,maybe you mistake across your decision of label him as being a troller.
Show more

RayleighTT

Level 40 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion