: So when are we gonna give Lux E some more counterplay?
She used to have counterplay (delay before E activation) but it got removed.
MrSnaiden (EUW)
: HELP PLS - need to find website for statistics
op.gg Only one I know of that works in korea.
: So u killed 2 champs without CC with hypercarry?
Xin is a hypercarry now? interesting. And what's special is the fact that even with Lee Ulting me, dragon never stopped attacking me, and both talon and lee unload all their abilities at me, I survived because the heal from w is BS.
Rioter Comments
Snow Owl (EUNE)
: "Assassins have it hard" -Rito 2016
AP assassins have it hard yes, Zed and Talon Do NOT have it hard AT ALL. Seriously why do they keep buffing AD items, increasing options, etc while AP items are virtually the same every game?
ExileSorrow (EUNE)
: The states of Ahri
Ahri is the lee sin of the mid lane, there is legit no time she is not viable. Only difference between Her and Lee sin is that the kids Crying about Lee sin aren't crying about Ahri because they are too busy fapping to her.
: what is malphites weakness?
Mana, Malphite can't do his rotation more than 3 times.
: You main assassins and are not in Diamond... You must be really bad at this.
Play assassins and get to diamond then.
: Sick and Tired of League of Assassins
As an Assassin player, I find your tears delicious.
MrJossy (EUW)
: Complaining about Off-Meta champs
Because god forbid some people actually want to win and your AD soraka jungle is basically having an extra minion on their team.
: zed help pls
normal health potion.
AYB2k (EUW)
: Secondary is primary
you think that's bad? try queuing up as primary mid secondary support.
True Sight (EUNE)
: Is tryharding in normals forbidden or what??
"stop tryharding" is the single worst salty excuse, right above "lucker". I just type "QQ more" into all chat if someone tells me I'm tryharding. And for the record, people who say this are often trying very hard themselves, but can't win because they are bad.
Rioter Comments
: So I have been doing a social experiment on Lol for the last 2 months
So I should never flame and I should say that I'm a girl in champ select, got it. On my way to diamond now.
azlo1925 (EUNE)
: #BRINGBACKNIKASUR
Back in season 3 (Which I didn't play in) the community seemed to be so chill, unlike now where everyone is wishing cancer upon each other.
Rioter Comments
Kauski (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8hNXGUxt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-17T19:45:29.068+0000) > > She's not weak, just a feast or famine champion, there are only 2 possibilities for a Diana game in my experience. > > 1: You get kills, a lot of them, you snowball hard and become a murder train that cant stop > > 2: You don't snowball, you become irrelevant. > > However, if Diana gets buffed, I'm abusing the hell out of her, she has hilariously high carry potential. diana can still insta delete adc even if not fed
What assassin can't delete the ADC if not fed? On the other hand, if Diana is shed, she can delete bruisers.
kurnubego (EUNE)
: She does. Especially after taking her target out. Since she has not escapes, you gonna be fighting after you blow your cooldowns in team fight. Or in between untill your next Q goes off the cooldown again you'll still be able to proc your passive. Add to that that she has sustained damage (best scaling ability with higehst base damage is her passive) and staying power with shield, building her straight burst is not optimal. Buffed Nashorns somewhat changed build path for her and it's too good of an item to pass on. Lich Bane is best as last item if opponents are not stacking MR, otherwise Void Staff. http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Diana Sure, I'm not saying to build auto attack oriented items, that's silly and cuts down on her AP scalings which are really great. But by not utilizing her passive is a mistake. There is simply other assassins if going for straight burst. While Diana remains somewhere between assassin and light fighter. You can check how meta for Diana changes at probuilds.net most SoloQ high ranking players build her in this way.
A Diana who sits there and autos is a dead Diana. If you are saying this because of Nashor, there are other reasons to build it, such as the CDR and the AP. AS might be useful for 1v1 duels, but there is no way you'll survive in a teamfight by auto attacking. Also Guinsoo's has too much wasted stats (AD)
: Darius is an amazing tank counter what the hell are you talking about. 55% armor pen and true damage ulti, combined with having a super-easy time getting 5 stacks.
Well what are you gonna do about it then? Cry yourself to sleep? You have to deal with him somehow.
: someone hasn't tried {{item:3124}} {{champion:131}} yet
Diana doesn't auto that much. There, I said it. Diana is an Assassin, she will probably auto 1 time for the passive damage, that's it. Autoing with diana just slows you down. the 2800 gold are better spent on something like a Lich bane.
: {{champion:245}} was pretty crazy on release {{champion:72}} was whack when the juggernaut patch came {{item:1401}} + {{item:3931}} made quite an agreeable impact {{item:3285}} was fairly abused when it first came this is all I've got, I supposed. ;)
I remember many people being ok with Ekko, same with Sated.
: I've tried practically everything, a good Darius is uncounterable... Wether i play Renekton or even Garen, nothing seems to work. Darius just outbursts everything. Sure, as Lee sin i can manage to kill him early game - but he -allways- comes back. Even as Olaf - i can beat him early to mid game, but come lategame (where Darius is supposedly falling off) i simply cant outtrade him anymore. Darius will -allways- cancel my Q as Sion. He keeps his E ready to stop it, or he uses the movement speed from Black cleaver to simply walk around me as i charge it up.
Then you aren't using your Q right, and you are relying on it too much. you should max E first, very good for poke, don't be afraid to do quick Qs for damage if you think he will get out of them.
: The point, has been missed :< I was criticizing Kha buffs :/
Kha is a bad concept altogether. Well, good concept, horrible execution. The idea that he can either be insanely strong or laughably weak depending if there is a friendly nearby or not is horrible, he will naturally be hard to balance due to that. He needs a rework IMO.
TTekkers (EUW)
: {{champion:223}}??
Yes, and that too. These were examples, not a list.
Rioter Comments
: [Help]Champions so frustrating you'd rather quit and take your punishment than play the full game
Start learning tanks, {{champion:14}} is my personal recommendation.
: Already partway transferred to Counter Strike, but its not like i want to play that game all the time. Im alternating between the two...
Ironically, I'd rather lane against Darius than use an AK47 in CSGO
: So I tought building tanky AND dealing tons of damage was a thing of the past
Lmao, Lee Sin? Really? that's your best example of a tank with dumb damage? {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:2}} THESE are tanks that do tons of damage.
: If I cry hard enough for Diana buffs will I get them?
She's not weak, just a feast or famine champion, there are only 2 possibilities for a Diana game in my experience. 1: You get kills, a lot of them, you snowball hard and become a murder train that cant stop 2: You don't snowball, you become irrelevant. However, if Diana gets buffed, I'm abusing the hell out of her, she has hilariously high carry potential.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bqsi05lA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-17T16:51:46.083+0000) > > Ali can deny people better with his W. Leona might be easier to use, but a good Alistar has a malphite ult every 20 seconds. every 8 seconds* because good alis will cap CDR at 45%.
I threw a random number out there, but I hate Ali much more than I hate leona, his peed is obnoxious.
: The thing I don't understand about people who lose game after game as Alistar Support...
Ali can deny people better with his W. Leona might be easier to use, but a good Alistar has a malphite ult every 20 seconds.
: As long as it wasn't a full-tank with Randuin's Omen, then the kill is valid. Tons of champions can destroy targets that are squishy and/or behind.
1 auto though? No exaggaration, I saw nightblue insakill someone with a single auto crit.
: 1200 Crits... on a shot that is an execute that can be blocked, avoided and generally mitigated if you were not as dumb as Jinx was and faced tank the previous shots without moving. Jhin is immobile, and his window of threat is sided by his reloading time. He is like Brand or Vel'koz. Or even Annie, who all trade most (if not all) mobility and/or survivability for damage.
Rioter Comments
: Well, he will be an immobile sniper. Much more of a sniper than Caitlyn, in fact :) If he is safely sniping you from two screens apart, maybe some assassin needs to get away from his team to bust his butt. I am all for sniping characters, as long as they can be still dealt with.
Not worried about his R actually, I saw nightblue 1 shot someone with a crit auto.
Arcadeath (EUNE)
: Nah, over 2k crits late game :D Watch what Nightblue did with him, you'll fear him a lot after that.
I did, he 1 shot somone with an auto.
MilkyWayVL (EUNE)
: what numbers ?
Rioter Comments
Frutz (EUW)
: They should have just nerfed the spooky ghosts and let the stats remain the same, mages like Sona, Nami, ... relied heavily on the mana regen.
: [(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/e6pEkqBSYac/maxresdefault.jpg)] to hell with it you guys can click on it :(
remove the [()] and it will work https://i.ytimg.com/vi/e6pEkqBSYac/maxresdefault.jpg
Godalor (EUW)
: Instead of Frost Queens Claim getting nerfed, why aren't the alternatives buffed?
FQC's Active was suicide inducing, the slow was too much and it lasted for too long, picking people off has never been easier.
: I agree that the passive is good against them, but there is neither Mundo nor Swain on a normal bot lane, so the early game will not be affected. I can understand your point, but I think it's better for a mid laner to buy morello than for the support. Janna and Soraka do not try to cast a lot of spells on low HP enemies anyway, so it's hard for them to get the passive off at all.
Eh, it's an option based on the situation, by no means should you get it each and every game.
: {{item:3165}} is a waste of stats for a support, as you get CDR and mana regen from {{item:3092}} or {{item:3069}} anyway and 80 AP + the passive alone are not worth it.
The passive is good against a Mundo or a swain, it's one of the options depending on the situation.
iRLoLiR (EUW)
: Middle East Server
Can't Riot do some sort of scan to count how many players connect from middle eastern countries? If it's enough to get a server, I'm pretty sure it'd also reduce pressure on the EU servers. Praying to get 100 ping isn't exactly a good thing.
Lykaôn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ReEdite,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=7QFbk7h4,comment-id=0056,timestamp=2016-01-15T15:47:03.886+0000) > > http://www4.0zz0.com/2016/01/15/18/604847319.png Can you explain what does this mean?
He asked them about why games automatically disconnect, they answered him that the problem is not on their side, but all ISPs have that problem and that Support for games and VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) programs was permanently disabled for all ISPs.
mushu37 (EUW)
: in what world (or map) is Egypt in Asia?
A part of Egypt is considered in Asia (Sinai Peninsula)
: Nautilus bugs
THe passive is a Snare, not a stun, snares only stop champions from moving, snares don't interrupt channels.
WillIDo (EUW)
: http://s24.postimg.org/wo129az5h/marks.jpg don't see him there. Marksman is probably an unofficial nickname of his..
Go to the client, Look for morde, his primary role is now marksman.
Neonchan (EUW)
: I my team is not way ahead at this point I'm probably playing a lategame jungler, too. Otherwise why am i not way ahead allready?
Ahead or not, Jax kills you in 2 autos. Also no late game jungler can match jax's power.
Show more

Rayz019

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion