Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Laermans (EUW)
: EUW is, unfortunately, also filled with flaming scum like you :(
I Flame only when the clock is 25 minutes and the game should be over 5 minutes ago, but my team is too busy farming gromp on my side, and Raptors at their side.... I Honestly think some flaming need to be done, because it make People think regardless if you believe it or not... I mean How can you Close out a game if you dont make People listen to you? You cant... If you just play Your game, They are gonna drag it out and drag it out and drag it out, and even if you try to end it solo, you will just be bodied by 5 People that can protect their inner turrets With ease.. :) I am tired of this "Be Nice" 100% of the time, because BE NICE Doesnt work... thats just my opinion, but Yeah... If People Fail to Close a game, I flame, because i dont need to play 40 minute games just to get my kda good... Because i get good KDA by protecting Your ass on the rift and cleaning up all Your misstakes! Now learn to Close out the game AMEN
Rioter Comments
: might simply be bad luck... the few ones i've played i've gotten 50/50.. but then again.. small sample size.. i'm guessing that its just that at your location in mmr there's a lack of adc mains at the time you played :S
Yeah everyone wants to be mid, Truth is tho, they probably dont even main a Role, they just want to be the Next bjergsen or something, i dont know... But at least my mid lane isnt seeing much play and its demotivating because I Can win harder from mid lane then ADC. But originally in the old champ Select there was a bunch of adc's... But mid was contested too so i dont know, Luck or bad Luck not even against trolls i had this bad Luck ahha
: sounds like you have a much needed secondary then... what have you chosen?
Mid as main and ADC as secondary... Its the only roles i know how to win my lanes lol --, But i highly preffer to play mid because the champs are more to my style... But i cant play those champs anymore because Yeah... I dont know, denied i Guess x)
Rioter Comments
My a Me (EUW)
: No because it's the mmr. Challengers still playing challengers. Plats still playing plats. I was d5 last season got placed in gold 1. I'm playing vs plat 2s that were in d3-d5 Your mmr stays the same
So its just a division reset.. That means it kinda make sense why some People drop lower then usual in the beginning then or?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 4 months no play, I come back and what do I see...
IIlloai is a hentai monster! And i got this confirmed when they realsed Jhin... because he says "I thought Diamonds were a girl's best friend"... And he obiviously is talking about all those tentacles so!
Katàna (EUNE)
: what is your division buddy im looking for a main jungler! :)
I'm a mid player mate :) I am just tired of People saying stuff like "Give mid, i'll carry!" And by the 10 minute mark they are like "NO jungle gank" "my jungler suck" or what ever...
Rioter Comments
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: Tryhard Does not exist, Not in Ranked, Not in Normal... It just doesnt exist.
Reading the comments make me think that no one who read this actually got the Message, wich is unfortunate :) But what can one do.. There are even comments that is so wrong compared to what i wrote that I dont think they make any sense... And obiviously there are comments that was posted in wich this post werent pointed to that specific writer because it does not apply... There are Points in my Post that Points directly at the target audience, And yet People it does not directly apply to doesnt agree to it, because, i dont know? :) Interesting, Makes me think there is no big difference between Bronze and What should i say? Plat 5? :) And btw "It flew over Your head" is not a disagree, nor a agree, it means you didnt quite get the point of the post, Dont take it so personal.
: i think he forgot the all important "technique" :P
> [{quoted}](name=Great Dohvahkiin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1Azd2qQx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-01-12T14:43:57.578+0000) > > i think he forgot the all important "technique" :P If a New person comes into Your figther gym / what ever its called, Dojo stuff! What is the first thing you teach him? Its not Advanced Techniques, its the fundementals, And Strength, Speed and Endurance is the fundementals, wich is more important then technique If you are New to fighting, right?
Wukongz (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1Azd2qQx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-12T14:22:01.163+0000) > > Because boxing against other boxers will likely result in an injury and will slow down his progress if he was doing it constantly. > Games are not like real-life sports. There's no comparison. Playing a video game hardly takes any effort. Try working out the same amount of time you put in LoL, or any other game. It's not possible. If you play ranked you won't get punched in the face and rendered unable to play for a good while. > > So to answer your question: he spends time in a gym to boost his strength, endurance or speed; whatever skill he needs to sharpen, which also won't cave his skull in. And what do you Call Strength, Endurance, Speed for a boxer / Any sort of fighter? :)
Positivity (EUNE)
: > Just ask Your self this, If a boxer wants to become a good boxer, why isnt he boxing against opponents rather then spending time in the gym? same answer.. :) i agree on everything you said,but i dont agree on this one. I rarely play normals,only when i have 3-4 more friends to actually have fun and relax a bit. IMO you cant get better at the game in a mode where everyone picks champs to learn them,you cant get that maximum out of you if someone isnt pushing you to the edge in every minute of the game. Which does happen in ranked,i find it more challenging,and its a much better feeling when you know that you won because you are better,not because you played against lower elo (probably) that picked a champ for the first time to learn him and get stomped easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Pigeon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1Azd2qQx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-12T13:56:26.969+0000) > > i agree on everything you said,but i dont agree on this one. I rarely play normals,only when i have 3-4 more friends to actually have fun and relax a bit. IMO you cant get better at the game in a mode where everyone picks champs to learn them,you cant get that maximum out of you if someone isnt pushing you to the edge in every minute of the game. Which does happen in ranked,i find it more challenging,and its a much better feeling when you know that you won because you are better,not because you played against lower elo (probably) that picked a champ for the first time to learn him and get stomped easy. You dont agree With it, but do you know what i ment With that tho? Because it seems to have gone over Your head ^^
Rioter Comments
: Can't help but chuckle at the analogy. ^^ Am I a bad person now? You can always just leave the lane and make other lanes miserable instead :p
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wVwNQdRQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-11T20:41:45.739+0000) > > Can't help but chuckle at the analogy. ^^ Am I a bad person now? > > You can always just leave the lane and make other lanes miserable instead :p But thats the thing! If my other lanes loses, It makes me feel sorta justified you know... they are winning in the other lanes, so it kinda make sense that i should be bullying this kid... Omg i am such horrible person U_U
: When I team up with friends who are way higher ranked than me, I know I am going to have a difficult game. I dont expect my opponents to take pity on me and I dont want them to. I focus on training a certain aspect of my gameplay, or goofing around with my friends, and that is it. Either those opponents you faced were indeed smurfs, or premade with other people on the enemy team. Either way, they knew what they were getting into if they have half a brain.
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wVwNQdRQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-11T20:34:44.835+0000) > > When I team up with friends who are way higher ranked than me, I know I am going to have a difficult game. I dont expect my opponents to take pity on me and I dont want them to. I focus on training a certain aspect of my gameplay, or goofing around with my friends, and that is it. > > Either those opponents you faced were indeed smurfs, or premade with other people on the enemy team. Either way, they knew what they were getting into if they have half a brain. But it literally feels like when you take a 3 year old's icecream and you throw it on the floor and just to add salt in the wound you step on it and crushes it to the ground while watching his face... I have never done this, but i can just imagine it... And it feels horrible u_u...
Rioter Comments
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Add a bot, like, Sivir. And practice csing without killing the bot or forcing her to b. This should teach you how to deal with pressure.
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uBRwdkaT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-10T17:07:39.302+0000) > > Add a bot, like, Sivir. > And practice csing without killing the bot or forcing her to b. > > This should teach you how to deal with pressure. I can finally CS without issue and keeping the bot at 40% at the same time! :D 40% is where the bot is low, but he wont walk out of lane so :)
Agidyne (EUW)
: Riot, will we ever get a cute league girl again?
If you want cute Girls to be added into League of legends, Then you should totally add my cat! I mean would make a cute girlfriend to gnar... But you my friend.... Your kinda fucked up now arent you? Why exactly do you need cute champion in a game? :( I can just imagine!
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Add a bot, like, Sivir. And practice csing without killing the bot or forcing her to b. This should teach you how to deal with pressure.
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uBRwdkaT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-10T17:07:39.302+0000) > > Add a bot, like, Sivir. > And practice csing without killing the bot or forcing her to b. > > This should teach you how to deal with pressure. WoW.... This should totally work... I get all frozen and weird when i face an opponent, It seems as if i am get too afraid of CS and too focused on winning the lane... And it goes against my nature to Try to cs and keep away from killing the bot... O.o Ofc i am focusing CSing, thats not what i am saying, but I lose all focus on that and focus all on my opponent
TTekkers (EUW)
: I used to practice CS in customs until I realised it didn't transfer over at all - I find that in the really early game, I do better under pressure, I'll get all the CS on the first 4-5 waves perfectly when that's when I missed the most in customs. And then, once skills get points and damage starts coming in from both sides, I start missing CS in actual games even though in customs, this is where I'd miss almost none because my base stats are higher. Also, I miss most CS in actual games once mid-game hits since I spend less time in lane farming and more time running around doing stuff and I haven't worked out how to balance the 2 yet.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uBRwdkaT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-10T12:43:04.354+0000) > > I used to practice CS in customs until I realised it didn't transfer over at all - I find that in the really early game, I do better under pressure, I'll get all the CS on the first 4-5 waves perfectly when that's when I missed the most in customs. And then, once skills get points and damage starts coming in from both sides, I start missing CS in actual games even though in customs, this is where I'd miss almost none because my base stats are higher. Also, I miss most CS in actual games once mid-game hits since I spend less time in lane farming and more time running around doing stuff and I haven't worked out how to balance the 2 yet. Meh i'll just practice it 10 times as hard and when it comes second nature it will probably transfer over! :)
: 80-90 cs is fine at 12 minutes, unless you want to go master tier or some crazy high elo. It really depends on your lane match and the lane you play. Midlaners usually have more access to creep scores than top or bot laners. Or if you play a vayne vs a cait, you shouldn't expect to get super high cs as well. If you can't get that much in a normal game well, practice, practice, practice and practice. It takes days, weeks, month to have consistently good cs on different champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Fìnales Funkeln,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uBRwdkaT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-09T22:13:03.357+0000) > > 80-90 cs is fine at 12 minutes, unless you want to go master tier or some crazy high elo. > It really depends on your lane match and the lane you play. Midlaners usually have more access to creep scores than top or bot laners. > Or if you play a vayne vs a cait, you shouldn't expect to get super high cs as well. > > If you can't get that much in a normal game well, practice, practice, practice and practice. > It takes days, weeks, month to have consistently good cs on different champions. I dont really have any goals when it comes to climbing, i'm just climbing up the ladder and sees where it takes me.. But even tho i dont have any goals, I still want to be the best that i can be and perform to the best of my ability... I am like this With everything i do, and its what i enjoy, getting better at stuff.. :) And Your probably right, but i still want to be "master tier" even if i never become a master tier mechanicly i still wanna do certain Things at that high Level.. as for example csing..
v1rtue (EUW)
: Being able to do something and being able to do something under perssure are 2 completely different things. In the actual games, there are lot of factors added that make it more difficult to CS. If you think that you perform exactly the same when under pressure, you are overestimating yourself. Getting around 3/4ths of the CS you are getting in custom games is fairly good in actual games. And you are getting those numbers easily it seems, so that's good.
> [{quoted}](name=v1rtue,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uBRwdkaT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-09T22:14:09.206+0000) > > Being able to do something and being able to do something under perssure are 2 completely different things. In the actual games, there are lot of factors added that make it more difficult to CS. If you think that you perform exactly the same when under pressure, you are overestimating yourself. Getting around 3/4ths of the CS you are getting in custom games is fairly good in actual games. And you are getting those numbers easily it seems, so that's good. I dont think i overestimate my self, but i might be over expecting stuff from my self... Like i am never good enough for example and always doubt my ability to play well, Wich is partly a good thing, since it will make me look for ways of improving and get better.. But as you said, 3/4th should be good enough and probably is, But for me not even that is good enough.. I need to feel consistent to feel that i am improving if you get what i mean.. Like If i feel i CS well, Its good enough, how ever if i miss a lot of CS aka inconsistency I Tilt hard because i expect my self to be able to CS.. I also understand that different situations Calls for different results but Yeah over the past 2 days i have been really tilted because i dont perform of my own expectations, and the result shows, 12 losses and 6 wins wich is pretty bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fast internet , high ping
You can have the fastest internet in the world but still have High ping... You can also have the slowest internet in the world and have the best ping... Ping have nothing to do With Your internet speed. Its Connected to the distance between Your router and the Internet provider and then from the provider to the server Your trying to Access (I think) I am no expert on these Things, but all i know is Your speed is not Connected to the ping.
Catchdown (EUW)
: Sure man. I have no idea. I was Season 1: 1250 +/- Bronze Season 2: 1505 elo - Gold Season 3: Gold 1 Season 4: Diamond 3 and now master. I think I know my fair share on how stats work. 85 games is more than enough to determine someone belongs or does not belong in a certain bracket. But sure, be delusional and think you know it better. It's not my problem after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3mNKrFvU,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-31T11:19:29.260+0000) > > Sure man. I have no idea. > > I was > Season 1: 1250 +/- Bronze > Season 2: 1505 elo - Gold > Season 3: Gold 1 > Season 4: Diamond 3 > > and now master. > > I think I know my fair share on how stats work. 85 games is more than enough to determine someone belongs or does not belong in a certain bracket. But sure, be delusional and think you know it better. It's not my problem after all. Your overlooking my point again.... Why do you even bother? Lol
Catchdown (EUW)
: Go to op.gg and check my mmr and recent soloq games and you will see what happened. Anyways, it's funny how you start about somebody else, this still doesn't make the point. I have seen people with 8 wins and 2 losses and being placed silver 2. Now THAT is what I call few games and hard to tell where they actually belong.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3mNKrFvU,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-31T11:03:27.121+0000) > > Go to op.gg and check my mmr and recent soloq games and you will see what happened. > > Anyways, it's funny how you start about somebody else, this still doesn't make the point. I have seen people with 8 wins and 2 losses and being placed silver 2. Now THAT is what I call few games and hard to tell where they actually belong. Yeah but Your looking at Flat numbers and stats... You have no idea how these Numbers worked.. Wether i played games wherre i was not ready to do ranked And there was most of the games comes from.. You tell something obivious, but you clearly dont know what the obivious means.. 85 Games are 2 weeks Worth of ranked.. Its nothing :) But i wont have this discussion With you, because you clearly have no idea outside of "Stats". And stats means nothing if you have no idea about these stats
Catchdown (EUW)
: Not if you got a 50% winrate in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3mNKrFvU,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-31T10:50:55.107+0000) > > Not if you got a 50% winrate in it. Your a typical Plat player I Guess haha.
Catchdown (EUW)
: You got 85 games, that's not a few games. But yeah, maybe you could get gold eventually.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3mNKrFvU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-12-31T10:34:55.272+0000) > > You got 85 games, that's not a few games. But yeah, maybe you could get gold eventually. 85 games are few games. :P
Catchdown (EUW)
: It's a shame you aren't a smurf though. People in silver have no idea what a real smurf is because real smurfs go from unranked instantly into gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3mNKrFvU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-31T10:25:54.974+0000) > > It's a shame you aren't a smurf though. People in silver have no idea what a real smurf is because real smurfs go from unranked instantly into gold. Well of course i am not a real smurf... Well after promos i ended up in silver 5 and in the few games i have played i am at silver 3.. I dont know, maybe i could've made it into gold if i just kept playing ranked but Yeah not sure
: You actually have a good way of thinking about this. I think I often am in a similar situation. I'm in Diamond 5, but I often play normals with my friend who is Silver 3. This lets us end up with teammates who are in high Silver or Gold most of the times. And thanks to glorious sites like lolnexus.com, the enemy team will always find out that I am in a higher elo than them. The problem with this is, there are two scenarios that can happen. If I play good I get "GG Riot this matchmaking. I can't play against a Diamond" but if I play bad (which happens more often than I like to admit) I have to listen to things like "haha Diamond 5 plays, you're boosted". This, and some other experiences lead me to hate these elo checking (more like stalking) websites with the intensity of 1.000.000 {{champion:17}}
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3mNKrFvU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-31T09:45:12.379+0000) > > You actually have a good way of thinking about this. > I think I often am in a similar situation. > > I'm in Diamond 5, but I often play normals with my friend who is Silver 3. > This lets us end up with teammates who are in high Silver or Gold most of the times. > > And thanks to glorious sites like lolnexus.com, the enemy team will always find out that I am in a higher elo than them. > The problem with this is, there are two scenarios that can happen. > If I play good I get "GG Riot this matchmaking. I can't play against a Diamond" > but if I play bad (which happens more often than I like to admit) > I have to listen to things like "haha Diamond 5 plays, you're boosted". > > This, and some other experiences lead me to hate these elo checking (more like stalking) websites with the intensity of 1.000.000 {{champion:17}} Well I am silver 3 With 55 LP currently and i am no smurf :D I havent played enough ranked games i believe.. I should have played way more games then i have.. But i dont feel that i am good enough to Climb yet, SO i practice in normals and aram what i believe that i am lacking (because that i dont need ranked) And when i feel that i am ready to go into ranked i will.. :) Last time i went into ranked I had like 30 wins and 10 losses or something similar... But i need to be even better! I Want to be able to say that i dont belong in silver, Right now i belong there... Its still kinda fun to be called Smurf tho... It shows that i am improving, and i have had plats Call me smurf and i need to be honest, That kinda boosts my ego a bit too much
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ppy (EUNE)
: (◡﹏◡✿) To all you toplane Vayne players (◡﹏◡✿)
Go Caithlyn top then... Watch as vayne washes her tears away in the corner of the room
ExileSorrow (EUNE)
: u made my cry when u said Ahri has simmillar mechanics lol. She can be whatever she wanst mechanically(even support or ADC :P)
> [{quoted}](name=ExileSorrow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cNkPyMQ3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-09-01T06:10:40.497+0000) > > u made my cry when u said Ahri has simmillar mechanics lol. She can be whatever she wanst mechanically(even support or ADC :P) you didnt quite get what i ment to say :)
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: Fear Of Failure. [had to steam it off somewhere, sry]
Windsteps (EUW)
: In this case I wish you all luck and success there is :D
> [{quoted}](name=Windsteps,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bO6jnejX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-31T20:54:30.175+0000) > > In this case I wish you all luck and success there is :D Thank you :D
Emillie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKT Tears,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cNkPyMQ3,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-31T18:03:48.807+0000) > Play different roles, play harder new champions... But that's my problem. I main Ahri too. In fact, it's the only champion I play. Like, at all. So I find it hard to see if I'm improving or not. Btw don't buy ludens as Ahri. It's trash compared to rylais.
> [{quoted}](name=If Ahri Was Real,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cNkPyMQ3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-31T20:00:45.675+0000) > > But that's my problem. I main Ahri too. In fact, it's the only champion I play. Like, at all. So I find it hard to see if I'm improving or not. > > Btw don't buy ludens as Ahri. It's trash compared to rylais. Thats why you play new champions... :P Because if you try kalista and you find it awkward to move with her as an example... Try again in a month or something... You'll find out you can play the champion at an NORMAL level at least. XD and yeah rylais is pretty good, i preffer it over ludens.. I just pick up ludens, because... yeah because xD
: Heres the thing , I am a tank/support main and anything other than that (mid , jungler and ad carry) I am horrible. You might say "just play them untill you learn" but I know how bad it is when someone in your team doesnt have a clue what they're doing. I dont want to be a tumor on the team by playing a role so badly that I might aswell stay in a bush as a ward and I probably would be more usefull for my team.
> [{quoted}](name=Lukankata,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cNkPyMQ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-31T18:15:57.737+0000) > > Heres the thing , I am a tank/support main and anything other than that (mid , jungler and ad carry) I am horrible. You might say "just play them untill you learn" but I know how bad it is when someone in your team doesnt have a clue what they're doing. I dont want to be a tumor on the team by playing a role so badly that I might aswell stay in a bush as a ward and I probably would be more usefull for my team. You play normals? Pick a champion you KNOW you SUCK at and go into normals... xD "Normals are just for fun" isnt that what they say? and keep in mind your not supposed to "practice" this champion... Your supposed to use it as a measurement tool every now and then :D Cant be too often tho, but maybe once a month.. otherwise you will stop seeing progress because it comes "familiar" for you
: Don't think about the consequences. Smart and tallented people worry much more than average ones. While you think about failure others don't and they get what you deserve. Whenever you have fears about something remember the truth: EVERYONE HAS THE SAME FEARS. They won't admit, but we all think like: "omg, what would others think about my decisions? what if they think i'm a loser?" well they won't cause everyone is busy thinking about what others think instead of just going and do what they have to do! Hope you'll become a great 3d artist and jump to Diamond in no time! :)
> [{quoted}](name=Stillb0rn0ne,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bO6jnejX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-31T16:21:49.183+0000) > > Don't think about the consequences. Smart and tallented people worry much more than average ones. While you think about failure others don't and they get what you deserve. Whenever you have fears about something remember the truth: EVERYONE HAS THE SAME FEARS. They won't admit, but we all think like: "omg, what would others think about my decisions? what if they think i'm a loser?" well they won't cause everyone is busy thinking about what others think instead of just going and do what they have to do! > > Hope you'll become a great 3d artist and jump to Diamond in no time! :) I have a monkey living in my brain google "Instant grafication monkey" :P Basicly when it comes to doing stuff, Its my subconciousness that controls my "what to do list" even tho my consciousness tells me to do something else.. And thats a reaction from fear, and to make this easier fighting the fear is a key factor.. For me its not to just "jump into it" because yeah. ^^ conditions.
Rioter Comments
Windsteps (EUW)
: no, I don't know much about it. How about trying to get some professional help if you can't solve the problem yourself. I don't want to offend you in any way but I saw a mental disorder almost destroying my sister until she got the help she needed...
> [{quoted}](name=Windsteps,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bO6jnejX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-31T14:25:13.016+0000) > > no, I don't know much about it. How about trying to get some professional help if you can't solve the problem yourself. I don't want to offend you in any way but I saw a mental disorder almost destroying my sister until she got the help she needed... I have and i am. :) writing this is part of it ^^
Windsteps (EUW)
: I do understand your fears, sometimes I have quite the same. What helps for me is the popular "what if". What if I never tried to win this game? Of course I never won it. But I do want to win it. Look at it like this, if you try you have a 50% chance of succeeding, if you don't you have already lost. In case of a league game it is unimportant, but I case of the bigger targets in life it is not that easy to accept failure. But if you never try it you fail guaranteed. While this sounds very easy why aren't we trying everything? Because of the beautiful dream we have in which we do everything we want. If you try and fail, this dream is destroyed and you are left with nothing. But if you don't go for it you dream for all eternity, never doing what you want because you only dream about it. You just have to try. Failure is normal, everyone fails. And what does it matter? If you fail just try again. The difference between a Master and a Student is that the master failed more often than the student even tried. Just go for it, if you fail you are at the same point you were before, you lost nothing, if you succeed you are closer to your goal.
> [{quoted}](name=Windsteps,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bO6jnejX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-31T14:13:19.902+0000) > > I do understand your fears, sometimes I have quite the same. What helps for me is the popular "what if". What if I never tried to win this game? Of course I never won it. But I do want to win it. Look at it like this, if you try you have a 50% chance of succeeding, if you don't you have already lost. In case of a league game it is unimportant, but I case of the bigger targets in life it is not that easy to accept failure. > But if you never try it you fail guaranteed. > > While this sounds very easy why aren't we trying everything? Because of the beautiful dream we have in which we do everything we want. If you try and fail, this dream is destroyed and you are left with nothing. But if you don't go for it you dream for all eternity, never doing what you want because you only dream about it. > You just have to try. Failure is normal, everyone fails. And what does it matter? If you fail just try again. The difference between a Master and a Student is that the master failed more often than the student even tried. > > Just go for it, if you fail you are at the same point you were before, you lost nothing, if you succeed you are closer to your goal. yeah I understand what you say.. but its not that simple in my chase. :) Not sure how much you know about procastination, but once it becomes a serious issue, well... things doesnt become so easy anymore.
Rioter Comments
Show more

SKT Apathy

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion