Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why is it another event with event pass?
Why not? It is summer, I've got nothing to do but grind league.. so if there is a pass even better.. more skins and loot :D
: if they don't maintain it will be filled with more and more bugs at every patch release, unless they duplicate the whole codebase and keeping an obsolete legacy version only for that mode imagine if they would have done that with the previous mode (domino was it?) it would have old mechanics vgu etcetc
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rhwk6nFw,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T12:33:10.564+0000) > > if they don't maintain it will be filled with more and more bugs at every patch release, unless they duplicate the whole codebase and keeping an obsolete legacy version only for that mode > > imagine if they would have done that with the previous mode (domino was it?) it would have old mechanics vgu etcetc well then leave it as a legacy option.. that doesn't get any updates and you don't even have to downlod the game files for that particular gamemode.. it would be optional if you wanted to play it
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Dominion was even worse~
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rhwk6nFw,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-01T05:57:15.725+0000) > > Dominion was even worse~ stfu.. dominion was so epic but only if u had friends to play it with.. of course i am not talking about dominion gamemode it self.. but hide and seek or football..
: >what are they gaining from disabling it idk.. less code to maintain, less expenses, more money but yeah, they shouldn't remove it
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rhwk6nFw,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-01T10:30:20.720+0000) > > less code to maintain, less expenses, more money > > but yeah, they shouldn't remove it well then don't mantain it.. leave is as it is.. for the people who love it so much.. just "retire" it.. don't work on it, change it or anything.. let it be as it is..
FugoMemes (EUW)
: Im trying to get into LoL but im getting depressed the more i play
what kind of friend recommends %%%%ing League of Legends to someone who is depressed.. it is almost like he gave you a gun and told you to pull the trigger on yourself.. go play something non competitive.. some adventure / relaxing / exploration game.. and %%%% your friend lol
Paronak (EUW)
: Removing Twisted Treeline will only hurt League.
lol haven't play that shitty gamemode since it 2014.. it is pretty shit, no wonder it is getting removed.. but honestly, yeah i don't see the point of removing it.. just like i didn't see the point of removing dominion. if someone wants to play it let them play it.. what do you care if the queue time is high?? if there is someone willing to wait for it then let him be.. i dont understand riot decisions sometimes.. what are they gaining from disabling it idk.. i honestly miss playing dominion (hide and seek, football, etc), definitely wont miss TT since I didn't play it.. but it sucks for people who do play it..
: Yup it definitely feels slower. I highly agree with that and it's my biggest problem with it. But overall, it's a pretty good system. As for estimating : The experience per level varies between 2592 and 3648 each 25 levels if I'm not mistaken So you'll be able to level up each 3/4 days with 2/3 games per day as long as one of them is the first win of the day. It's about 2 levels per week (it's an approximation).
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:25:38.428+0000) > > Yup it definitely feels slower. I highly agree with that and it's my biggest problem with it. But overall, it's a pretty good system. > > As for estimating : > > The experience per level varies between 2592 and 3648 each 25 levels if I'm not mistaken > > So you'll be able to level up each 3/4 days with 2/3 games per day as long as one of them is the first win of the day. It's about 2 levels per week (it's an approximation). ok lets say you play 2-3 games per day.. you get first win every day.. and as you say you get 810 BE for each level up.. to buy a 6300 BE champ it will take you approx a month, 3 weeks (depends on how lucky you get with capsules).. don't you think that is a bit too much for a new champion?! now lets not compare it to the old system anymore.. i think it shouldn't take you more than 25 games to earn enough for a 6300 BE... it currently takes you ~60 games, which is about 30 hours of playing the game.. what game ever requires so much grind to buy a champion? only one I can think of is Rainbow six siege.. but over there you don't have nearly as many "champions" as you have in league.. i wonder how many players gave up on this game because they felt they didn't get rewarded for grinding and because it took weeks for them to earn enough BE to buy the champion they want.. i mean if i wasn't so "addicted" to league and if someone told me that i will have to grind for 3 weeks to get a champion I'd quit right there
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Trust me, with the level-up BE rewards, you do get more BE overall than before, under the IP system. The math has been posted so many times already, proving that the BE system is better. Orange essence on the other hand...but that's a different story.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-31T21:18:44.566+0000) > > Trust me, with the level-up BE rewards, you do get more BE overall than before, under the IP system. > The math has been posted so many times already, proving that the BE system is better. > > Orange essence on the other hand...but that's a different story. read my edit on the original post..
sbepuz (EUW)
: in last capsule (i still have the shards) i got 2 ryze and 1 teemo 1 malphite (4 capsule)...i mean...540 be...WAOH! 3/4 months of play for? 540 be impressive i made like 200 ip just in one day...
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:38:52.643+0000) > > in last capsule (i still have the shards) i got 2 ryze and 1 teemo 1 malphite (4 capsule)...i mean...540 be...WAOH! > > 3/4 months of play for? 540 be impressive > i made like 200 ip just in one day... I'd say you get pretty luck with that one.. 540 BE is like hitting the jackpot nowdays.. pathetic..
: > I would really like to know the maths behind it then.. because it feels like it takes a lot more time to get 6300 BE.. Yes, it definitely **feels** slower. It's a psychological thing for all of us. Because we got used to getting rewarded after each game while we have to wait to level up now. > Buying runes was removed? Oh please, you didn't constantly spend money on runes.. it took you a month or two to save up for the basic 2 - 3 rune pages you needed and that was it.. you didn't constantly spend money on it.. Those "2-3 basic runes pages" you needed had the same cost of buying multiple 6300 champs that a new player definitely couldn't afford. And now having them was putting you at a serious disadvantage ingame. > I purposely didn't count in the BE you get from leveling up, just wanted to make a point on how useless the 50 BE for first win is.. It wasn't there in first place. It was added for people who ended up having something like "6242 BE" after leveling up and who needed just a bit more. No need for them to wait for the next level. > Oh shards make you get champs on a discount? Well that is awesome.. what are the chances that I will get e.g. that shard? You level up every few days.. it woulds take about a month of playing few games per day to earn enough for a 6300 BE champion.. unless you magically win the lottery and get a miserable 40% discount because you got the shard for it.. you know how many times since BE was introduced I actually got a shard for the champion I was currently saving up BE for? ZERO times.. yeah that is how awesome this system is... As I already told you, just disenchanting the shards alone give you more than the old IP system. The shard discounts is just a sweet bonus we have.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:13:07.692+0000) > > Yes, it definitely **feels** slower. It's a psychological thing for all of us. Because we got used to getting rewarded after each game while we have to wait to level up now. > > Those "2-3 basic runes pages" you needed had the same cost of buying multiple 6300 champs that a new player definitely couldn't afford. And now having them was putting you at a serious disadvantage ingame. > > It wasn't there in first place. It was added for people who ended up having something like "6242 BE" after leveling up and who needed just a bit more. No need for them to wait for the next level. > > As I already told you, just disenchanting the shards alone give you more than the old IP system. The shard discounts is just a sweet bonus we have. Oh how sweet of Riot for giving us that sweet 50 BE so we don't have to grind 24/7 to get another level.. what a lovely generous company, huh? I liked getting rewarded after each game.. that is why in my eyes the old system was better.. I don't care about getting a champion capsule filled with shit I don't need and 90 BE shards after grinding for days.. give me a constant income of BE for playing the game and performing well.. not useless Soraka shards worth nothing..
: Let's analyze this : * It was proven mathematically that the actual leveling BE system gives more BE in total than the old system gave IP. * Shards also make you get champions on discounts. * You don't need to spend tons and tons of BE on runes anymore like the old system So all in all, you're gaining way more and spending way less. I don't see why would the current system be bad or why we would need more ways to get BE? > Increase the first win of the day BE.. what the %%%% is 50 BE I'd have to get first win every day for 126 days to buy a 6300 BE champ.. it is just %%%%%%ed.. And of course you didn't count the BE you get from leveling capsules lol... The **minimum** you get get from one as a disenchant value is 810 BE (but you might get way more).
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T15:53:24.206+0000) > > Let's analyze this : > > * It was proven mathematically that the actual leveling BE system gives more BE in total than the old system gave IP. > * Shards also make you get champions on discounts. > * You don't need to spend tons and tons of BE on runes anymore like the old system > > So all in all, you're gaining way more and spending way less. I don't see why would the current system be bad or why we would need more ways to get BE? > > > Increase the first win of the day BE.. what the %%%% is 50 BE I'd have to get first win every day for 126 days to buy a 6300 BE champ.. it is just %%%%%%ed.. > > And of course you didn't count the BE you get from leveling capsules lol... The **minimum** you get get from one as a disenchant value is 810 BE (but you might get way more). I would really like to know the maths behind it then.. because it feels like it takes a lot more time to get 6300 BE.. I purposely didn't count in the BE you get from leveling up, just wanted to make a point on how useless the 50 BE for first win is.. Oh shards make you get champs on a discount? Well that is awesome.. what are the chances that I will get e.g. that {{champion:246}} shard? You level up every few days.. it woulds take about a month of playing few games per day to earn enough for a 6300 BE champion.. unless you magically win the lottery and get a miserable 40% discount because you got the shard for it.. you know how many times since BE was introduced I actually got a shard for the champion I was currently saving up BE for? ZERO times.. yeah that is how awesome this system is... Buying runes was removed? Oh please, you didn't constantly spend money on runes.. it took you a month or two to save up for the basic 2 - 3 rune pages you needed and that was it.. you didn't constantly spend money on it..
Rioter Comments
: Akali was also pretty straightforward until you guys made her into a balance nightmare :/
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Xoik1B9J,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T11:59:04.494+0000) > > Akali was also pretty straightforward until you guys made her into a balance nightmare :/ True.. imo they should've made the akali rework a whole new champion.. i miss old akali :( she was so awesome fun and simple
: Dota 2
I have around 100 hours on DOTA and who knows how many thousand in League and here are my pros and cons for it: Pros: • Not really gameplay related, but overall client & game optimization.. no crashes, disconnects or bugs (not a single one in a 100 hours).. game starts instantly and runs smoothly.. Riot should learn a thing or two from that.. it isn't impossible, you just need capable devs.. • It has voice chat which is really nice to scream at your allies Cons (I am aware for some people these might not be cons, but for me personally, a League player, they are): • Lack of mobility abilities and dashes, which make the game feel kind of slow and boring • Games are longer Notes: • Didn't want to put this under pros or cons, but Dota has many more active items that have a huge impact on the game. • It is much much harder to play, there is so many little details, strategies and tactics that you learn every time you play. Some most basic ones listed below: • • High / low ground • • Champion turning • • Denying creeps • • Controlling creep and turret agro I've given DOTA quite a few chances, but I just can't play it after playing League for so long.. it feels boring & slow, teamfights aren't as flashy as they are in League.. also a part of it just me being lazy and not willing to learn a new MOBA game.. learning 150 new champions, items.. I am not willing to put in any more time into that when I can just play League.. be aware that this opinion is very biased and may contain some incorrect information due to how much knowledge (or lack of) I have of this game.. but I think I have a pretty good picture of what the difference between the 2 games is..
Rioter Comments
ToEasY4Me (EUNE)
: Its 21:00 PM and still no Arcade event or Qiyana, what is going on with this game? This patch was the worst!!!
> [{quoted}](name=ToEasY4Me,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yfNnG1OE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:38:53.190+0000) > > Its 21:00 PM and still no Arcade event or Qiyana, what is going on with this game? > This patch was the worst!!! Ikr :( i was expecting it today.. but riot bastards still didnt release it
Rioter Comments
: Since you seem to know what wont work, how about telling us what will?
> [{quoted}](name=Private Pansy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ER8zEjEH,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T20:59:14.472+0000) > > Since you seem to know what wont work, how about telling us what will? Lol.. he is not here to give solutions.. just to say there isn't a single possible solution and that Riot is a perfect company making the best decisions.. cuck...
: Best feeling in the world
I do both.. I say EZ to tilt enemy and say EZ in a case like you described.. :D
neropa (EUNE)
: Remake system should be based on does the player leave the fountain
This.. literally yesterday I had a guy who disconnected a few seconds after the game starts.. few minutes later our adc also went afk.. game was finished in 10 minutes... no option to remake :(
DELDE115 (EUW)
: 210+ days without League of Legends. League feels different and its really cool.
Lol, this happened to me as well when I started playing League after a long break.. twice actually.. but let me tell you.. after a week or so, when you get the feel for it again.. you realize it is as cancerous as it was when you first stopped playing it.. nothing has changed.. one would say it only got worse..
: Just got my third account permanently suspended
If I had someone starting out the game telling me I am a troll pick and "y u pick ezreal" I would definitely want him banned or at least chat restricted.. you are doing no one a favor by talking bs.. maybe permanent ban is too harsh.. but haven't you learned your lesson yet?
Rioter Comments
: Everything i said was correct and a fact. You saying they are incorrect, doesn't make them incorrect. As i said though, i didn't even expect you to understand that. Also, there was LITERALLY nothing insulting in my original comment. I was being very respectful and realistic. Just stating facts. That's not insulting.. I will not reply to you again since you are in denial.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HIjL8x5s,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T15:05:06.026+0000) > > Everything i said was correct and a fact. You saying they are incorrect, doesn't make them incorrect. As i said though, i didn't even expect you to understand that. > > Also, there was LITERALLY nothing insulting in my original comment. I was being very respectful and realistic. Just stating facts. That's not insulting.. > > I will not reply to you again since you are in denial. thing is, i got nothing to be in denial about.. because what you said in your original post turned out to be false.. i did reach higher ranks.. so riot just wasted hours of my time with their shit servers.. someone else might not be so lucky (skilled) to get another promo and to win.. maybe they are just on the edge.. i dont understand how you can say that it is ok to lose due to server and client issues and that you don't deserve higher rank even when it had nothing to do with your skill or gameplay..
: Yeah, i didn't expect you to get it. Most people don't and i don't care enough to explain any further because that might lead into me insulting you or other people. Have a good day.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HIjL8x5s,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:31:35.044+0000) > > Yeah, i didn't expect you to get it. Most people don't and i don't care enough to explain any further because that might lead into me insulting you or other people. > > Have a good day. You can't explain.. you didn't say anything correct and provided 0 facts... you already insulted me with your original post..
Rioter Comments
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
: I get it that you are mad and this shouldn't happen but realistically speaking, if it is SO hard for you to reach plat, maybe you don't deserve it. One game never matter in league. Never. It's the whole run that matters, not any individual game. If this is the only time you will ever get to those promos, you didn't deserve to get through them to begin with. If you do get there again, then you might deserve it and that one game you lost because of riot didn't matter.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HIjL8x5s,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-18T08:37:17.864+0000) > > I get it that you are mad and this shouldn't happen but realistically speaking, if it is SO hard for you to reach plat, maybe you don't deserve it. One game never matter in league. Never. It's the whole run that matters, not any individual game. If this is the only time you will ever get to those promos, you didn't deserve to get through them to begin with. If you do get there again, then you might deserve it and that one game you lost because of riot didn't matter. I did reach plat, as a matter of fact I already climbed 2 divisions since this post.. And also yes, it did matter.. it is frustrating losing promos to riot servers after putting so much work and time into finally reaching them.. and what kind of a stupid statement is that? "you don't deserve plat".. it is not %%%%ing riot servers who will decide if I deserve it or not.. some people are struggling much more than me.. you know that the closer you come to your limits the harder it gets to climb.. so if someone who has the skills of a gold player but is stuck in silver 1, because of shit like this, he can't climb.. it ok when you're a platinum skilled player who is speeding through iron, bronze and silver where the skill gap is huge and you can easily climb regardless if riot servers %%%% you.. but when you come so close where every game and ever LP matters just to get %%%%ed by riot server it is extremely frustrating.. i really don't see why would you defend them and how can you justify stuff like this by saying idiotic things like that.
: Can't lock champ, dodged, lost promos. Thanks riot
Riot: "We ArE soRRy FoR the InConVInIenCe" yeah your sorry won't %%%%ing bring back hours or even days I've put into the game trying to get to %%%%ing plat series.. bastards
Rioter Comments
RyudarkA (EUW)
: LAG after the patch 9.10
same here.. random spikes up to 400ms few times every game
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: you play flex que... , not solo/duo , beside that there are people who not miss brain and know that they shouldn't stick to one place when playing against malphite , but yeah i understand that most of people not know that ... ,is enought if one knows that , that you become soon useless as mid laner malphite.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QKj9J4BW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T17:34:45.377+0000) > > you play flex que... , not solo/duo , beside that there are people who not miss brain and know that they shouldn't stick to one place when playing against malphite , but yeah i understand that most of people not know that ... ,is enought if one knows that , that you become soon useless as mid laner malphite. flex queue is filed with mixed players.. you have people from silver combined with player all the way up to diamond 2.. so yeah sometimes it is people who have no idea what they're doing and sometimes it is really good players who can't carry against a fed malphite even as diamonds
: Why does rerolling 3 skins automatically unlock the permanent?
And then you have me.. Got Spirit Guard Udyr (permanent) from a normal Hextech Chest.. and rerolled DJ Sona (permanent) from 3 shitty <975 skins..
Rioter Comments
: So it would be 1 per week right ? That means it would eventually reset, be it Monday morning or even as patch cycles are Tuesday night. You think anyone would just let his "token" go to waste? I guarantee you, that the number of dodges, at least in that last day, would be off the charts. It's just not a good idea...
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AAVsKE8A,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T11:53:29.396+0000) > > So it would be 1 per week right ? That means it would eventually reset, be it Monday morning or even as patch cycles are Tuesday night. > > You think anyone would just let his "token" go to waste? > I guarantee you, that the number of dodges, at least in that last day, would be off the charts. > It's just not a good idea... Ok, guarantee whatever you want.. they could at least test it and see if it really happens.. there is no way not know for sure unless they test it.. what you and me are saying are just speculations.. there are many things people say would be bad for LoL, but those same features exist in Dota and aren't a problem at all.. take team voice chat as an example..
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >which should be the whole point no it isnt, as i said its just something you can spend BE on and btw what would change if you need more stuff for lvl 7? youll still see tons of ppl with them and at that point it will be just as boring as it is now... remember the old days when the max was 5? yea and ppl complained that its not enough, so they added 6 and 7 and now ppl complain about this one too if they would add 10k levels it would be still not enough...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1MoZTYwx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T21:27:18.982+0000) > > no it isnt, as i said its just something you can spend BE on > > and btw what would change if you need more stuff for lvl 7? youll still see tons of ppl with them and at that point it will be just as boring as it is now... remember the old days when the max was 5? yea and ppl complained that its not enough, so they added 6 and 7 and now ppl complain about this one too > > if they would add 10k levels it would be still not enough... the person below said that adding new levels would be a better idea and i agree.. yes they did add level 6 and 7 but they made it too easy to get those levels.. instead it would be better if you had to grind like i said above.. no they don't have to add 10k levels.. just additional 2 that actually require grinding... there aren't many people who have 500k mastery on a champion..
: Imagine how it would feel, when the millions of players would start dodging for free. Even if only once per week. You could be looking at 30 dodges in a row, because someone doesn't like your name, or the fact that top didn't take tank. That's definitely not a solution.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AAVsKE8A,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-13T13:45:00.125+0000) > > Imagine how it would feel, when the millions of players would start dodging for free. Even if only once per week. > You could be looking at 30 dodges in a row, because someone doesn't like your name, or the fact that top didn't take tank. > > That's definitely not a solution. 1. it is not a free dodge.. 2. you will still be punished by waiting.. 3. this would only be for ranked games.. i doubt people will use their 1 free dodge per week on ranked on without a good reason... you wouldn't be looking at 30 dodges in a row.. there would most probably be more dodges, but not even close to the number you give.. it would be like a refund token.. you wouldn't want to waste those.. so why would you want to waste your free dodge without a reason instead of saving it for situations like the one I've mentioned..
SaKRaaN (EUNE)
: This is not a grindy game . Champion mastery is fine the way i see it . It just require the player some knowledge to understand the champ mechanics . Also if something need to be done they just need to add Level 8 and its once the player reach 150k with the champ to be fair .
> [{quoted}](name=SaKRaaN,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1MoZTYwx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-12T12:16:32.523+0000) > > This is not a grindy game . Champion mastery is fine the way i see it . It just require the player some knowledge to understand the champ mechanics . Also if something need to be done they just need to add Level 8 and its once the player reach 150k with the champ to be fair . ok adding a few more levels that require even more grinding could be even better than my suggestion..
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >but i really don't feel rewarded when getting Mastery right now. because its not a reward... its a grind and bragging rights, nothing else, making it more grindy would just defeat the whole purpose of champ mastery as for removing the BE price on it: you need BE for the mastery levels for 1 reason only, and that is mastery levels are BE dump, if you have tons of BE and have every champ and want to spend be on something then you can do it on mastery lvls
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1MoZTYwx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-12T14:24:45.692+0000) > > because its not a reward... its a grind and bragging rights, nothing else, making it more grindy would just defeat the whole purpose of champ mastery as for removing the BE price on it: you need BE for the mastery levels for 1 reason only, and that is mastery levels are BE dump, if you have tons of BE and have every champ and want to spend be on something then you can do it on mastery lvls "its a grind and bragging rights" its not a grind... and you have nothing to brag about because literally everyone has a dozen of level 7 champions.. so as i said you're really not amazed by it.. which should be the whole point
Rioter Comments
xZabaksx (EUW)
: I hate when ppl dodge. Please no
> [{quoted}](name=xZabaksx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AAVsKE8A,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-11T21:38:57.757+0000) > > I hate when ppl dodge. Please no you hate it more than when people troll and int?
Rioter Comments
Arthymst (EUNE)
: Noticeable delay and high ping during the game
@Eambo please notice this.. i'm having ping spikes since the whole re routing thing T-Com did.. they might have fixed the disconnecting issue but now instead of disconnecting we get huge ping spikes (mostly in teamfights) when a lot of data is being sent and/or received.. it is just as bad as disconnecting.. unplayable when your ping jumps to 500+ in every teamfight.
Sarokh (EUW)
: Well, it is working as intended lol
> [{quoted}](name=Sarokh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OELgEE1B,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T05:37:53.076+0000) > > Well, it is working as intended lol I wonder if you would be saying the same thing if you got queued up for a game that was lost as soon as you pressed that Accept button. You'd be like "Oh yeah it is ok, it just matters that it is **_WORKING AS INTENDED_**, doesn't matter that I didn't have the slightest chance of winning that game."
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Flex has separate MMR to Yolo-Q. If those Plat players have low MMR or low amount of Flex-Q matches played, they will play against you. Working as intended.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OELgEE1B,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T17:29:57.260+0000) > > Flex has separate MMR to Yolo-Q. > > If those Plat players have low MMR or low amount of Flex-Q matches played, they will play against you. > > Working as intended. I wouldn't call getting matched against players who are 10 times better than you "working as intended" regardless of it theoretically being true, because in practice it obviously isn't.
: I never quite seen this before :O, are u playing ranked flex or solo?
Flex, duo with my bronze friend (im silver) you can guess how pathetic the game was..
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys! (Hopefully) good news, Hrvatski Telekom have just made some routing changes towards our servers. Can you please try in a custom game and let us know if issues persist? If you do get disconnected, please provide an updated traceroute so we can see if the adjustments have been implemented. Thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WTHJi8Ef,comment-id=00a1,timestamp=2019-02-27T12:24:32.317+0000) > > Hey guys! > > (Hopefully) good news, Hrvatski Telekom have just made some routing changes towards our servers. Can you please try in a custom game and let us know if issues persist? > > If you do get disconnected, please provide an updated traceroute so we can see if the adjustments have been implemented. > > Thank you! Didn't fix it for me either.. Had a disconnect almost every game. It is all the same.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, I've seen the tweet from Hrvatski which is disappointing :-( I've replied (In English, unfortunately) on twitter - we're totally willing to work with your ISP, but there is nothing on our end indicating an issue, and we do not have Riot Direct in your area - so your traffic is handled by your ISP and partners until it reaches us in Frankfurt or Amsterdam :-(
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WTHJi8Ef,comment-id=0086,timestamp=2019-02-26T15:17:32.836+0000) > > Hey guys, > > I've seen the tweet from Hrvatski which is disappointing :-( I've replied (In English, unfortunately) on twitter - we're totally willing to work with your ISP, but there is nothing on our end indicating an issue, and we do not have Riot Direct in your area - so your traffic is handled by your ISP and partners until it reaches us in Frankfurt or Amsterdam :-( If you're gonna leave it to our ISP to fix it, it will never be fixed. I can guarantee you that. They don't give zero %%%%s about their customers. Even if they wanted to fix it, they don't have people capable of it, because people who work there got their jobs because they had some kind of political or family connection and don't know jack shit about their job.
Show more

SantaHuntér

Level 164 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion