Rioter Comments
: Calm you tits. We are getting a Livestream of Rioters in a few days for our 10 year anniversary. Jeez how spoiled can some people get now a days. Just because we lost legendary early sales, any future event game modes and actual event missions doesnt mean the end of the world. We getting Eternals as well so that well be super cool! Very well received and asked for by the community. Love how some of it is RP as well. Something to do with my RP (I keep fainting recently because I spent my dinner money on RP, what could be the problem?). Smh my head.
> [{quoted}](name=superrobot1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xh49Q2E5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:46:21.391+0000) > > Calm you tits. We are getting a Livestream of Rioters in a few days for our 10 year anniversary. Jeez how spoiled can some people get now a days. Just because we lost legendary early sales, any future event game modes and actual event missions doesnt mean the end of the world. We getting Eternals as well so that well be super cool! Very well received and asked for by the community. Love how some of it is RP as well. Something to do with my RP (I keep fainting recently because I spent my dinner money on RP, what could be the problem?). Smh my head. The irony is real

Savage Duck 21

Level 96 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion