Rioter Comments
TeiX (EUW)
: i dont bother ot fully read inchoherent rants, and i doubt you are giving the full thruth anyway "Before you jump to defend Riot, just understand that tomorrow you could be a VICTIM of this BROKEN SYSTEM!" i feel confident on my chances, if it does happen i know the right channels to go to
YOU SHOULD READ THE TOPIC BEFORE SAYING RANDOM WORDS THEN! THIS IS NOT A RANT, BUT AN ISSUE THAT RIOT NEEDS TO ADDRESS!
Rox4me (EUW)
: Firstly why would you wish something bad on someone that haven't done something? Ethier way, everyone who wanted to know already know the rest don't care. I have already told you how to make a difference and complaining on their own forum is not one of them.
I already told you why I wish that to you. STOP TRYING TO HIJACK MY THREAD! THE ISSUE DISCUSSED HERE IS SIMPLE: RIOT SHOULD ALWAYS TELL EVERYONE WHEN THEY ISSUE ANY SORT OF PUNISHMENT! EITHER A BAN, A CHAT RESTRICT, WHATEVER IT IS!
: EVEN A GOD DAMN KILLER, IN A CIVILIZED COUNTRY, IS SHOW THE EVIDENCE BEFORE BEING EXECUTED! yeah.. look at the rates of incarceration against people who didnt do a thing... also riot is no country. Riot gives you a free service, they arent forced you act like a proper judge because you cant follow the rule which are REALLY EASY TO FIND^^
So, where is THE EVIDENCE??? IF THEY HAVE THAT, WHAT IS STOPPING THEM FROM SHOWING IT? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT, THE FACT THAT THERE IS JUST A SCRIPT THAT COUNTS REPORTS, DOESN'T TAKE ANY HUMAN INPUT. AND WHEN CHALLENGED, ALL THEY CAN DO IS STALL THE PROBLEM OR JUST REFUSE TO RESPOND. BECAUSE THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE IN MOST CASES!
: Rito stop this bs or we riot! We must boycott them, don't buy any rp until they fix this. Meanwhile I will switch to HoS
Agreed! Let's see if they will afford to abuse players when they don't have money!
Rox4me (EUW)
: 1: I think you got a problem with caps lock. 2: Op is not what they are doing that is your own opinion. 3: The only way to show them that they are doing bad is by not playing because all they see are numbers 4: They have no reason to answer so why would they? to satisfy one or ten players? They have enough players to not care
Hello my friend. I really wish that one day you will be the victim of such an abuse from Riot. And when they don't tell you what you did, remember this thread, remember SOMEONE, once, tried to fight in the name of all players! ANYONE DESERVES TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID, OR THEY WILL NEVER EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO REFORM!
TeiX (EUW)
: you got a reform card that shows what they see as your worse offenses if you can't see the wrong there then you earned the ban and the fact your posting this proves the system works, a reasonable person that felt they got wrongly banned wouldnt lash out on the boards, they would contact support in a proper way
I'm afraid you are missing the point. I will try and explain the issue at a level that you can comprehend. THERE IS NO REFORM CARD, THERE IS NO PROOF FROM RIOT'S PART, THERE IS JUST A SUSPENSION. NO EVIDENCE! Also, the SUPPORT HAS BEEN CONTACTED, AND THEY OFFERED NO PROOF EITHER. And I am not banned. I am afraid your reading and comprehension skills are too low. Before you jump to defend Riot, just understand that tomorrow you could be a VICTIM of this BROKEN SYSTEM!
Seth8888 (EUNE)
: How can anyone REFORM if they are NOT TOLD what they DID WRONG ?! RIOT CAN U ANSWER ???
Hey Riot, I am still waiting... Really, you got nothing to say? Did I call you out and you got no story? Come here, prove there is HUMAN INPUT, show evidence for players who got a Chat Restriction! COME ON, DON'T BE SCARED RIOT! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! ADMIT THERE IS JUST A GOD DAMN AUTOMATED SYSTEM WITH ZERO HUMAN INPUT! ... not even slightly surprised! Riot = Liar, unless you can prove otherwise. I've seen the boards are full of players who got chat restrictions, but no evidence from Riot for this sort of punishment. GG RIOT, GG. The SAGA continues!
Seth8888 (EUNE)
: How can anyone REFORM if they are NOT TOLD what they DID WRONG ?! RIOT CAN U ANSWER ???
Wow, I really wasn't expecting so many people to have this issue. Just gives me strength to move on and fight this RIOT company so that they treat us with decency and respect: - they claim the purpose behind all punishments is to REFORM the players, yet they DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DID WRONG! - they claim their bans and suspensions are given after a human case review, yet THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW YOU WHEN ASKED TO DO SO! - they have a ticket support system, where they claim real humans work, but we all RECEIVE JUST COPY/PASTE ANSWERS! Riot is happy to live off the summoner's money, yet their attitude is always like we, the summoners, those who support them, should be grateful for the little information we receive! THIS HAS TO CHANGE! If RIOT has nothing to hide, how about a transparent policy? The Tribunal was a broken system, everyone knows that. So what do we have in place now? A god damn "Report Counter", which does 2 things: - it calculates the average number of reports received by all players - it compares every summoner's report counter to the average counter, and then it issues a restriction/suspension/ban! THIS SYSTEM IS EVEN MORE FLAWED THAN THE TRIBUNAL WAS! And again, something else: the in-game chat has an active profanity filter! It also has a mute option! So, instead of asking the SUMMONERS WHO FEEL OFFENDED TO USE THOSE OPTIONS, and only report or punish the ones who go the extra-step to bypass the filters, RIOT'S ATTITUDE IS TO PUNISH SOMEONE WHO IS ANGRY OR FRUSTRATED... because somebody is playing with the "it's just a game" attitude, or going with AP Ashe Jungler in ranked! OF COURSE ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO BE COMPETITIVE WILL GO ANGRY! RIOT has a habit of releasing OP champions, so people invest RP and buy them, only to nerf the hell out of them the next 2 weeks. IT IS ALREADY A PATTERN! And when they do that, they expect all summoners to be ok with being killed by a Soraka and not rage! And the list goes on! RIOT, PRODUCE EVIDENCE WHEN YOU PUNISH ANY SUMMONER AND LET THEM DEFEND THEIR ACTIONS! You have a very limited view over an incident just from reading chat logs. WHAT HAPPENED IN-GAME? IS THAT NON-RELEVANT? BE GOD DAMN TRANSPARENT AND STOP IT WITH THE LIES! AND PLEASE, USE REAL HUMANS! WE ARE TIRED OF BOTS AND SCRIPTS!
: Flaws of report system (salty)
That is because RIOT lied to us when it said that punishments are reviewed by a human. THEY ARE NOT! It is all just a matter of being unlucky and getting X number of random reports. Send them a ticket and ask them to produce evidence. They don't have any! I am trying to get an official reply from RIOT about this big LIE, here is a link to my thread on the matter: http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/wR2f4oTK-how-can-anyone-reform-if-they-are-not-told-what-they-did-wrong-riot-can-u-answer
Rioter Comments
Seth8888 (EUNE)
: Dear Summoner, I have read the content of your latest reply and I still stand behind all I said. I must ask, why do you still believe that everyone has something against you, when it is clear that you make close to no effort in changing your ways? Do you honestly believe you are #1? Have you never met anyone better than you, with a much nicer attitude? After all this time, I am saddened to see no positive change in your behavior and attitude, it is most unfortunate. Please take the time and reconsider your aggressive verbal style and be more open towards a constructive and team-oriented conversation with your fellow team-mates. The only path to victory is through cooperation! Good luck in reforming your attitude, Summoner!
Hey, you've got all the world united. Look at all the people who don't care. I honestly did my best to try and uplift you to a higher form of knowledge, one where you admit personal mistakes and do your best to learn from them. But, since you choose to be very aggressive in your denial, fine by me. I can admit when I deal with a lost case, and unfortunately, you qualify as such. Good luck in doing whatever you want, hopefully one day you will stop being a victim and actually do your best to contribute towards the team's victory. This is my very last reply on your thread. - = ( [ gg easy] ) = -
Seth8888 (EUNE)
: Dear Summoner, I have read the content of your latest reply and I still stand behind all I said. I must ask, why do you still believe that everyone has something against you, when it is clear that you make close to no effort in changing your ways? Do you honestly believe you are #1? Have you never met anyone better than you, with a much nicer attitude? After all this time, I am saddened to see no positive change in your behavior and attitude, it is most unfortunate. Please take the time and reconsider your aggressive verbal style and be more open towards a constructive and team-oriented conversation with your fellow team-mates. The only path to victory is through cooperation! Good luck in reforming your attitude, Summoner!
Dear Summoner, I am afraid logic fails you: - First, you call me a flamer. This only serves to reinforce all I've said so far. - Second, you claim I started the conversation. If you would just take 1 second, you would remember that this is YOUR THREAD, and I only replied. As in, this is a conversation you started, on a public board. - Third, copy/pasting my words into your post "reform your attitude", has no meaning, as I don't see a need to reform my attitude. Out of us two, you are the one banned and posing in a victim on the forums, while I am trying to offer you some guidance on how to become a better person, in regards to general attitude in this game. I am saddened to see so much denial in one person... As always, please do your best and reform your attitude, Summoner!
: Unfortunately, I have to respectfully inform you as well that the link may not work for you but it does for others. You might not be able to access it but it was mostly meant for the viewers of this thread. As you have stated, > [{quoted}](name=Seth8888,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IzwMFN9r,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-17T19:41:45.018+0000) > > Stop being the one "being carried" and do your best to be the one who "carries" his team-mates to victory! Hence the reason why I have provided you and the viewers with the link. As for the reason why I said you talk about yourself, is mostly because > [{quoted}](name=Seth8888,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IzwMFN9r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-11T22:05:34.031+0000) > > I was looking at your game history (only ranked games) and from my point of view you have been FEEDING in 31 out of 50 games. > > Please stop posing in a victim, when you are not. Which could have been a lot easier to explain if the link 'worked' for you. Finally, it would be much easier if you would {{champion:64}} to your own words :) > [{quoted}](name=Seth8888,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IzwMFN9r,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-14T16:31:48.113+0000) > > Hey, it's your choice to close your eyes and pretend you're perfect and everyone around you is plotting against you. > > Good luck reforming your behavior!
Dear Summoner, I have read the content of your latest reply and I still stand behind all I said. I must ask, why do you still believe that everyone has something against you, when it is clear that you make close to no effort in changing your ways? Do you honestly believe you are #1? Have you never met anyone better than you, with a much nicer attitude? After all this time, I am saddened to see no positive change in your behavior and attitude, it is most unfortunate. Please take the time and reconsider your aggressive verbal style and be more open towards a constructive and team-oriented conversation with your fellow team-mates. The only path to victory is through cooperation! Good luck in reforming your attitude, Summoner!
YoYoMoJo (EUNE)
: don't let video games control your emotions !!!!
You make a very good point, but I'm afraid it only applies for non-ranked games, like normal, ARAM, dominion, Coop. In Ranked games, the general attitude can not be "I'm gonna have fun", it should always be "I am here to outperform my opponent". I totally agree that one should never express his rage, but not feeling rage and not understanding what mistake you did or how your opponent was better means you will not enjoy progress. Imagine talking to a Formula 1 driver who finished the game #4, missing the podium, and you just tell him "Relax bro, it's just a ride". No, it's not just a ride, for him it's about being better than he was in his last race and the other racers on that track. Same applies for LoL Ranked games. One should feel the rage and anger, but that should not be expressed. Only used as fuel and motivation at getting better and learning new techniques or strategies.
: I had a doubt at first, but now I can confirm you are literally talking to yourself LOL. If coming to this thread and talking about yourself helps you, then by all means please continue XD. This link is brought to you by, {{champion:48}} the king. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1201305414/24862869?tab=overview
Unfortunately, I have to respectfully inform you that the link provided in your reply does not work. Going further, I must say that my message remains unchanged in all my comments, and that is "reform comes from within". You say I talk about myself, but how would that be a bad thing? I always try and do my best, and I am sure if you truly embraced this behavior, you'd stand nothing to lose and a lot to gain. As always, good luck and reform your attitude!
: Its like you are looking at the mirror and typing this, LOL. {{champion:6}} to let it be.
I'm glad to see the shadow of my words still haunts you. I use this occasion to remind you that the true way to progress is... a real change of attitude! Stop being the one "being carried" and do your best to be the one who "carries" his team-mates to victory! Reform comes from within! Good luck!
: Three days and you still couldn't let it go... To make it worse, you still didn't bother to read the thread properly to the end. LOL . I like your conviction <3 Here is a cookie {{item:2009}} I gave the other one to the flaming Sherlock up there.
You will not change a lot with bribery. Until you think in a positive manner and accept positive and constructive criticism, you are bound to repeat the mistakes from the past. And that is unfortunate. Good luck in reforming your attitude!
: You know what? I won't even bother reading the whole thing. As you said that's your 'OPINION' LOL.{{item:3070}}
Hey, it's your choice to close your eyes and pretend you're perfect and everyone around you is plotting against you. Good luck reforming your behavior!
Th3rIkAs (EUNE)
: Hello
Reported for offensive language. // you said "bad words"
imagineak (EUNE)
: Change ban terms
I'm happy the system is working and that you won't ruin any more games. Hopefully, during this time you will change/improve your attitude. If not, at least you've been taken away from Ranked games for a while. As everyone said, the automatic system only prompts a human to read/see what you did on your recent games or all games. The only implemented automatic system is the leaver/buster, but all the other suspensions/restrictions/bans are given by a human, not a machine.
Riquelme375 (EUNE)
: Oh rito!
99% of all Support replies are given by some human droids running on Windows 95. They can read and write, but are unable to understand or comprehend whatever you are trying to tell them. So they run a general script for "search ticket text; find a keyword; search database for keyword; ctrl+c; ctrl+v; post reply". Unfortunately, until they update these droids to something more evolved, at least Windows Vista... or hire actual people, don't expect anything more.
K0sta (EUNE)
: Whole game zoomed in
Go play a game, try a custom game or Vs AI, then after it loads, press Esc, go to Video, change Resolution to whatever your monitor is. Then press OK/Apply and there, problem fixed.
: This game is unfair, and will always be.
this game is for fun, and this is not real life
neighing (EUW)
: Why is ur ranked system so confusing?
In short, the ranked system works like this: - if you win 3 out of 5 games, you are climbing and are promoted; - if you win less than 3 out of 5 games, you are not climbing and will be demoted. As Metallica once said, nothing else matters.
: As far as things are concerned I never acted like victim I only wanted ANSWERS please learn to read FIRST <=== I also said I am SUPPORT MAIN, this involves sacrificing myself to save my team mates which has helped me win games at most cases. As low level leagues tend to make lots of mistakes that I as a support, READ THIS PART 'CARE ABOUT WINNING NOT STATS' So before you judge me by your bronze league experience. Learn to read first then flame later. I barely speak in games and I help my team get a lead playing a support role, My question in this thread was already answered so keep your comments to yourself.
Hey, if you don't want an opinion, don't post in a public forum. Moving on, your general attitude is "look at me, I'm a victim". I really feel sorry for you if you are not aware of that. Now, regarding the "support role", please look at your own game history and do explain any of the 8 or 10 games where you were 1/10 at least. I'm not even looking at assists, and I'll tell you why. In most cases, when a support dies (and he in not a feeder/troller), 3 seconds later his ADC also dies. So a 1/10 for you means at least 20 kills for the enemy, with another 20 x 2 = 40 assists more. Do you see my point??! Thanks for trying to make me go mad by calling my experience "bronze". This just serves me as an example to show you why you have been suspended from Ranked games: your attitude is that of a flamer, a troller, not that of a player trying to improve its game. Bronze, Gold, or Challenger, we all do our best. You should join us. Oh and sorry, but unless you lock the topic, ask a mod to lock it or remove it, nothing can and will stop me from expressing an opinion. Again, your attitude is the problem, as in you fail to understand how a forum/board works. And this is easy :) Good luck, you will need some in reforming! ... (that moment when a Bronze league player gives advice and has a point) HA :p
smegma2 (EUNE)
: skin battle
Brilliant idea, because we all know that all champs are viable for 1v1 on Howling Abyss. Imagine {{champion:11}} VS {{champion:99}} fair game...
: Banned to play ranked mode from enemy reports ???
I was looking at your game history (only ranked games) and from my point of view you have been FEEDING in 31 out of 50 games. Please stop posing in a victim, when you are not. Good luck in reforming your behavior and improving your attitude towards fellow summoners and teammates.
: Most forgotten champion by Riot?
{{champion:56}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:56}}
Vukashin123 (EUNE)
: i wish riot give me pbe account :/
So what are you willing to trade (gift) for one ? :D
ilmplode (EUW)
: Why not an African server
Riot definitely has the money to do that. I don't think anyone playing the game should suffer from lag or terrible ping, so an alternative should be provided to you. I've seen a very few times players from Egypt and South Africa, they were good and friendly (and had an impeccable English vocabulary). Good luck convincing Riot to do that!
: Suggestion for the "Riot Games Security" page
I have to respectfully disagree. If you use a plain-text password, regardless of LENGTH, it is way more vulnerable to a brute-force multi-core targeted attack, than the one you provided in your example, which contains, plain-text letters, numbers, symbols. I do agree, there is a standard minimal password length which must be observed, at least 10 characters. This is easy to understand: if you had a password made from ONE (1) character, whatever your choice would be, anyone would need less than 1 minute to "crack it". Overall, complexity > length.
Rioter Comments
: Idea: Remove Stat Caps (Cooldown reduction, Tenacity, Attack Speed)
Without caps, the game would be broken. Imagine a Vayne with 3.5 AS or a Master Yi with 0.1 cooldown and armor. Really wanna go there ?!
: Internet speed requirements? 2.5 MBPS
Sometimes I play using a GSM modem wireless connection, and even in those conditions I get a decent ping (80 to 130). My connection in theory is 10MB download and 1MB upload. Have fun playing!
: Probably the biggest rage I ever saw in 3k+ League games.
Wow, so basically there is no difference between Bronze and Diamond, just a different Elo number...
: "GG easy" and equivalents should be bannable
RIOT, PLEASE BAN OP! He made a post and used the word "EQUIVALENTS". I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY THIS WORD! He is in violation of the summoner's code, as he did not check with me to see if a normal word would OFFEND ME! BAN HIM NOW!
XxTenxX (EUW)
: Champion Select !!
It looks very good, but you should not be able to see the opposing's team D and F.
Ashcroo (EUW)
: Perma Priority Que?
Hi, Sorry for that. You only get the notification, informing you of that "restriction" only when it happens. If you somehow missed it, you'll not get it again.
: Delete ashe Useless champ
Ashe is one of the original LOL champions (I mean she is in since BETA) and has had minor changes, nothing significant. The way she is designed, she has to be the noob-friendly champion, that anyone can easily learn, and still deliver against any type of threat. Her Q gives you a very cost-effective slow, which you'd only get from 2500 gold items or AP mages, her W has the potential to clear minion waves and SLOW all targets hit, meaning you can perform CC (crowd control), her E makes her a capitalist champion, giving her money for each successful kill and allowing you to scout ahead any location, MANA FREE. And her R is just one of the most useful ultimates. It is not the strongest, but it is just extremely versatile: finish a running Ezreal, start a team battle, stop an enemy from pushing your towers, it is one of the few skill shows with a MAP-WIDE area of deployment, which allows for some trolling on an AP build. Saying that Ashe is useless means you are far from understanding the fact that champions are different and some cater for a special niche.
: For fair play:a 1vs1 ranked game mode!
A ranked 1v1 map or mode would make no sense, because there is no way to balance it. Unless both players use the same champion, like a MIRROR MODE, with same masteries and runes. Then, yes, you'd have a small chance to actually see the skill of each summoner in using that particular champion. However, if I main ADC and you challenge me to play a tanky jungler, even in mirror mode, I would most likely lose, but that would not mean I am a bad LOL player or that you are a better one. It would just imply that you are better with a tanky jungler than I am, if certain conditions are met. That is all.
Skk1p (EUW)
: I GOT HACKED IN LOL!!!
The in-game name is not your ACCOUNT NAME! There is no way someone can just guess your correct Account Name and then just hack your password. Somewhere, along the process, you did something wrong. and compromised the security of your account. However... if you say that SOMEONE also refunded one of your RP purchased champions, that process takes some time, and unless you have a computer with shared access, this story lacks some details.
: is ghosting illegal?
If that person did not set a delay for his LIVE-STREAM, it is his own fault. You can't accuse the enemy team if they all watched his live-stream on another monitor and knew every second what the enemy team was doing. That was a mistake on his part.
Anders (EUW)
: Coaching low elo for free
Hello I'm a Bronze 5 player, willing to coach level 28 and 29 on the mechanics of Ranked games and how to get to Challenger in no time. I am willing to show them the proper art of trolling the enemy, engaging your team-mates in flame fights and basically using champions like Master Yi as ADC or Miss Fortune for efficient jungling. Let me know if you wanna learn from a true B5 the secrets of Ranked Games!
: Could someone gift me lee sin Please?
What offering do you bring before us, for consideration of your request?
: the worst possible toxicity. It is not verbal abuse. it is not intentional feed. it is not afk.
So basically, you fail your role and then you are mad that your support tries to do the right thing and fight off the enemy, while NOT FLAMING you? Much wow, such smart.
: ADC in low elo
Tl;DR just another "oh look at me" brag post
: To those who are complaining about RP price increases
Thanks OP, you stated your opinion. Now go back to being a freeloader and enjoy your Riot girl Tristana skin along with Unchained Alistar. Riot is proud of you.
Shmucer (EUW)
: SHOCKING interview with Riot Employee
This has to be one of THE BEST scripts I have ever seen! Amazing! OP you win 10% of WinRAR!
Jesus4ever (EUNE)
: 20 March - NO RP DAY!
For me it already started. Not going to buy any more RP until they come to their senses.
Show more

Seth8888

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion