Rarife (EUW)
: This is theory. How many people is punished by chat and how many by inting and trolling. Chat is simple and it looks good. While trolls and inters laugh to your face.
> [{quoted}](name=Rarife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0EGWYIkP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T14:42:57.562+0000) > > This is theory. How many people is punished by chat and how many by inting and trolling. > Chat is simple and it looks good. While trolls and inters laugh to your face. What's your point? Of course toxic chat will be punished more frequently because as I explained it's harder for the automated system to spot legit inters and trolls than an obviously negative chat. Since bad score alone is not an indicator of inting/trolling how do you expect a machine to tell if someone is inting/trolling or just having a bad game unless they are straight up running it down? It can only be done by a human reviewing the game, but it would take enormous human resources for this task considering the large playerbase of League.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: no quality control...
> i have played lot's of normal games before i throw myself into ranked , to don't ruin others experience ,basically because i knowed i wasn't prepared for ranked , and that i am not good at playing and knowing everything in the game ,but still i manage to learn and be a good player in time ,following guides , runes build , because back then ,there were some complex rune system not the one is right now ,which is much more easy to decide what's good for you... So what? That's only your standards and attitude. I also like to improve at the games I play, become better, prepare myself by reading guides/builds etc., but at the same time I realise that it's a video game and not a job and that it's completely fine if someone doesn't have such serious attitude towards a **video game**. It's actually fine to play a video game with a casual attitude without the aim to improve. > that shame that you are a terrible player is gonne Why should someone be ashamed that he/she is bad at a **video game**? > and that's not even close to an insult , that's the truth , there are people who ain't good at this game So what? People are allowed to be bad at a **video games**. Why should they be insulted or shamed when they are just spending their leisure time and trying to have fun? Again, this game is not your job and if it actually was and you were a pro LCS player, believe me blaming other players for holding you down would be the last thing you did. > i don't consider myself into that category , because i play mostly alone ,that means i have to carry myself my games when my team feed ,or play horrible with hundreds of mistakes ,which is a reason it exhaust me ,because i constantly seen across multiple seasons mistakes who repeat , or are more likely a result of 0 brain action plays... , and that's the sad part , because not everyone have the battle skill and skill to react to something which kills them , or they not even think about how to counter play enemy heroes ... , or how to position , what to focus , if they should build more much armor or magic resist etc... , they not even care in pick lobby if they have mixt ap/ad team , if they have 1 ap and 4 ad is perfectly normal for them ,as long as they have 1 ap... . Why exactly is that a problem? The other team gets the same bad, unskilled, braindead feeders so if you really are better than the rest of the player pool you are playing with you will eventually carry yourself - it's simple math. Unless you are actually not that skilled or that much better than your pool of players that you think you are. > In my opinnion the ranked mode should be something premium... Well, that's your opinion, but as I said in my first post there's no real problem because ranked sorts itself out. So it shouldn't be premium because no one is holding you from climbing other than yourself. > than just throw yourself and oh yeah , you get silver , bronze rank , and honestly , that's not even mean anything for anyone ,but people still play and waste them time ,rather than performing to learn the game ,which is exactly pointing out why ranked promotes low quality gameplay I still don't get your point. It's a competitive game where one team loses. It means that even if there would be only 'good' players in ranked, someone would still be on a low end of the ladder, because some players would still be better than others. > I honestly would like to see more skill , than someone who miss spells ,and do crap plays , is my own opinnion You might have too high expectations. Watch some high ELO streams and you'll see constant clown fiesta, feed and out of control snowballing even there. I guess it's just the nature of the game. > I see people who are likely to start team fights 3 vs 5 ... , because they don't care that them position is risky and that they can get engaged by enemy team , so they f124 up the game , and then cry about x missing fight , y missing fight... , is terrible sad when i see people have no patience. You can't control what others do, you signed up for a competitive multiplayer game yourself so you just have to deal with it or switch games. And as I said even despite all of it these 'horrible players' still can't stop you from climbing in longterm if you are actually good because the other team has to deal with the exact same crap you deal.
Rarife (EUW)
: But there is a little problem. They end up in iron after they make sure they will ruin like 10 games for their teammates...It is crazy when you see level 30 Iron II being raped in gold/silver...
> [{quoted}](name=Rarife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8MMbWi4h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T15:01:55.226+0000) > > But there is a little problem. They end up in iron after they make sure they will ruin like 10 games for their teammates...It is crazy when you see level 30 Iron II being raped in gold/silver... Sure, they can ruin games, but mathematically they still can't hold you down from climbing if your skill is higher, because the opposite team has just as much trolls/inters/feeders/bad players/afkers etc.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: no quality control...
There's no need for quality control in ranked. It sorts itself out by having a lot of divisions/tiers. If someone goes into ranked unprepared and with YOLO attitude - let them. They will simply end up in Iron. While those who are more dedicated and ready to improve their skill will climb higher, People who complain about ladder/teammates and want to prevent others from playing ranked are usually those who are salty and delusional about their true skill level. They think they belong higher and only teammates are dragging them down while actually they are exactly where they should be.
wat is dis (EUNE)
: Banning toxic behaviour over inting the game
Who said toxicity is worse than inting or vice versa? Both are bad and punishable - there's no need to compare them. It's just that the automatic punishment system spots toxicity easier than inting. What does flaming an inter accomplishes? It's not like they will magically stop inting because you flame them. If anything you will only feed the troll and make them feel better about themselves because they were able to piss you and get a response out of you. And you flaming makes the game even more unenjoyable for the rest of the players.
JustTits (EUNE)
: Remove the True Damage from Pyke
Looking at Pyke I wish Riot would finally stop making champions with free out of jail cards. He always plays overly agressive, but never gets punished for it because he has an easy escape in case he messes up. Also kudos to the big brain genius who had the brilliant idea to remove Oracle Elixir. Also: 'I support' - ends up with 15 kills, typical game against Pyke. Yes, I'm salty and I often ban him.
: "Don't die before 7 mins"
Well, that's typical League of Legends for you. Says 'Just don't feed' and then goes 0/5 in the first 10 minutes Says 'Why did you pick that trash champion, you will only feed' and then gets destroyed in lane Says 'I'll carry this' and ends up with a score 2/15 Says 'Mid or feed', gets mid, but still feeds
Yuna348 (EUW)
: Why am i banned?
Did you have a 14-day ban before? When you get a 14-day ban it says in the message that it's you final warning and that the next offence will lead to a permanent ban. What it means that you will be banned at the first sight of negativity even if it's something small.
Torchfvce (EUNE)
: Hi
It's unfortunate that you lost your account, but that's the way permabans work. When you get your 14-day ban it says on the card that it's your final warning and that next offence will lead to permaban. That means that you are on a very thin ice and will be banned at the first sign of negativity. Punishment levels do drop after you play some big portion of games and use chat in a positive/neutral way, but only Riot knows how much time does it take.
: Perma Ban
Permabans are based on your previous punishment history and not on severity. If you had a 14-day ban before, it said that it is your final warning and that the next offence will lead to permanent ban. It means that you are on a very thin ice and even one small tiny case of flaming will lead to a permanent ban. I agree that your chat is not super toxic. If you had a clean record you would probably not have been punished at all. But since you already had previous punishments and warnings it lead to permaban.
: Just ban my champion and I get flammed
So instead of playing the game and acting like a grown-up you decided to make drama and throw tantrums? Last season a guy banned my main Nami. I had like 300 games with her and over 50% winrate. His reasoning was: 'I always lose with a Nami on my team.' Guess what I did? I sucked it up, picked another support, did my best, didn't harass, flame or threaten to report the guy who banned my champion and in the end we won that game. What a surprise, right? Seriously, the EGO is the biggest issue of most of the players.
: Do the trolls really exist?
I'm actually curious about this too. I've played from Season 3 and have only seen a handful of trolls and intentional feeders. However, I constantly see toxic players accusing others of trolling or inting when they are actually not. Toxic player's logic: - You no listen to my calls = troll - You no play the way I want you to play = troll - You has bad score = intentional feeder
Mr 0fficer (EUNE)
: Toxic players are NOT the problem
You are Silver 4, and calling others unskilled. Oh, the irony. Either way, you signed up for a team game. Not everyone will be good, one team will lose, one laner will be better than the other one - it's inevitable. If you can't deal with it, then go play single player games or competitive non-team based games like PUBG or Fortnite where your pro skills can shine. You don't have to pat anyone on the head for being unskilled or feeding, but you don't need to flame either. There's a third option actually - being neutral or staying quiet. Also I have very bad news for you. Players are matched by their ELO. So if you are stuck at some division and can't carry yourself higher, it means that you are exactly were you belong - playing with players who have similar skill level to yours. As soon as you realise this and start focusing on improving instead of flaming and blaming others, you will carry yourself higher.
: Riot policy is an absolute SJW joke
Well, you can defend yourself by muting and reporting the player after the game. You see, flaming back won't defend you in any way and won't accomplish anything for that matter. It will just start flame wars, bring negativity and ruin the game mood for everyone even further. It's not like arguing with someone or flaming them back will magically make them shut up - they most likely flame even more so in reality it doesn't really accomplish anything. It's just how the internet works.
: Chat restriction (Mute) removal appeal.
You can be toxic without using swear words. Your logs show that you were blaming your teammates, threatning to report, threatning people that they will get banned, arguing all the time, creating negative atmosphere in general. All of this is punishable if done in large amounts frequently. If you don't change your behavior you'll keep getting punished.
iaapvper (EUW)
: 10 GAME CHAT RESTRICTION FOR THIS???
Wow, this punishment is so unfair. That Rito. You should contact support and ask them to change your chat restriction to 14-day ban, because that would be a more correct punishment.
: Penalty Unfairness
> Can you, Riot staff members, tell me what is the problem here? Unfortunately these boards are rarely visited by Riot staff members so you're out of luck there :/ > Why is there no penalty for those who purposedly troll in games? There are instant 14-day ban as soon as troll/intentional feeder is spotted. The problem is that the punishments are carried out by an automated system and it's not easy for a computer to detect when someone is trolling or feeding on purpose or just playing poorly. And because there are millions of players playing the game, it's unrealistic for Riot to hire that many employees to spectate games and punish trolling/intentional feeding. > Why hasn't any message popped up in my screen, saying that the user I reported for trolling has been banned? Never in my 3 years of experience have I seen this coming to life. You don't get a message for each punished player. You get these messages very rarely. It's strange that you haven't gotten any in 3 years. I personally get like one message every few days if I play actively and report people. Then again I don't really get trolls and inters in my games and only report flamers and the system doesn't have hard time detecting flaming.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7UcApNhp,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:26:50.610+0000) > > They might be unacceptably bad or have an unacceptably bad game for their ELO but it's still doesn't necessarily mean that they are inting. It's not about a softer punishment but about the fact that people shouldn't be punished for playing a video game and underperforming. Ok, so if you're saying dying with 3 Actions per minute (APM) isn't intentional feeding for a diamond game, or even below, then dude, you are clearly defending this type of behaviour. Any player should have an average of 90-100 APM in this game, just to let you know .
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7UcApNhp,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:44:15.340+0000) > > Ok, so if you're saying dying with 3 Actions per minute (APM) isn't intentional feeding for a diamond game, or even below, then dude, you are clearly defending this type of behaviour. > > Any player should have an average of 90-100 APM in this game, just to let you know . Oh, didn't get the APM part. Thought it was something to do with CS. But in that case APM on their own would be an indication of some afk/trolling/inting, and the score is only confirmation of that.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7UcApNhp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T14:24:42.461+0000) > > People can have ironlike scores even in higher ELO if that's what you meant. Doesn't make them inters - just bad/unskilled/dumb/tilted. Happens even in the highest ELO if you watch some streamers. > > When I used to watch Dyrus or Bjergsen I even thought to myself: 'These players almost always win their lane, but if they'll go 0/1 or 0/2 they will end up 0/10 because of the tilt of because they'll keep playing agressively trying to get back in the game.' It is unacceptable for a diamond player to have 0/8/0 with 2 APM if that's what you mean. I would instantly call that intentional feeding and issue a permanent ban straight away, no need for softer punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7UcApNhp,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T16:24:39.197+0000) > > It is unacceptable for a diamond player to have 0/8/0 with 2 APM if that's what you mean. I would instantly call that intentional feeding and issue a permanent ban straight away, no need for softer punishment. They might be unacceptably bad or have an unacceptably bad game for their ELO but it's still doesn't necessarily mean that they are inting. It's not about a softer punishment but about the fact that people shouldn't be punished for playing a video game and underperforming.
Bombard1r (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BJe0JlQi,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T14:04:16.900+0000) > > You could compare permaban to life imprisonment without a chance for parole. These punishments are not meant to rehabilitate or reform someone because these prisoners will never be released back into society and are pretty much locked up for life to protect the society from them. > > So what would be an acceptable and humanlike solution then? Riot tried different things like more punishment steps and chat restrictions that could escalate to thousands of games, but nothing was effective. Sure, no system is ideal, but currently it's the best we have. I honestly belive that banning a player for a long period of time is more effective. player that have lost his account for good has nothing to lose anymore and will more likely to be toxic\negative with a new account. this is why with every season the players become more and more toxic and negative. if you get a ban for a 2 month it is more likely that when you regain your account you will vaule it much more. even if you are still toxic, it is much less then with an account you are not afraid of losing. and please don't tell me about riot experiments over the years.
> [{quoted}](name=Bombard1r,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BJe0JlQi,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T14:26:52.820+0000) > > I honestly belive that banning a player for a long period of time is more effective. player that have lost his account for good has nothing to lose anymore and will more likely to be toxic\negative with a new account. this is why with every season the players become more and more toxic and negative. > if you get a ban for a 2 month it is more likely that when you regain your account you will vaule it much more. even if you are still toxic, it is much less then with an account you are not afraid of losing. > and please don't tell me about riot experiments over the years. They tried more steps with longer bans before permabans, but it still didn't work. They've even made an experiment where they gave permabanned players a second chance but it failed misserably because these players were stil toxic. I guess they've just the decided that the current number of punishment steps is enough and if the player doesn't reform after that it's unlikely that he/she will reform even if given more second chances so there's no point allowing them to ruin even more games for other players, even if they will do it in 2 months, in 6 months or in a year. I mean, if you can't control your behavior for the sake of your account after a 14- day where it's says that it's your final warning, what makes you think that you'll be able to control yourself after 2 months ban, 6 months ban or even a 1 year ban? If I'd receive a 14-day ban I would probably turn off chat completely and rip out my 'Enter' key because it's not worth losing my 6 years old account over this.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7UcApNhp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-12T11:29:41.426+0000) > > Intentional feeders are already instantly banned for 14 days as soon as they are spotted. The only problem is that the punishments are carried out by an automatic system, and it's hard for the system to detect when a player is really feeding on purpose, and that's why it often feels like inters and trolls are running free unpunished. Creating an algorythm to make detection more obvious is easier than it sounds, all they have to do is take stats into consideration with division/rank thresholds. I could probably engineer it by myself, but they don't want such a system. It will end up with people being banned at a daily basis.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7UcApNhp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-12T11:59:42.261+0000) > > Creating an algorythm to make detection more obvious is easier than it sounds, all they have to do is take stats into consideration with division/rank thresholds. I could probably engineer it by myself, but they don't want such a system. It will end up with people being banned at a daily basis. People can have ironlike scores even in higher ELO if that's what you meant. Doesn't make them inters - just bad/unskilled/dumb/tilted. Happens even in the highest ELO if you watch some streamers. When I used to watch Dyrus or Bjergsen I even thought to myself: 'These players almost always win their lane, but if they'll go 0/1 or 0/2 they will end up 0/10 because of the tilt of because they'll keep playing agressively trying to get back in the game.'
Bombard1r (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BJe0JlQi,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-12T10:58:26.252+0000) > > You should understand that permanent bans are not given to reform you or make you a better person, but to show you the door and tell you that you are not welcome in this game anymore because you failed to reform during the previous temporary punishments. maybe each country should take example of riot acts and exile her criminals instead of putting them in jail for rehabilitation? lets show them the door and just get rid of them. because if you failed as a citizen the government (riot in this case) can and should find you unsuitable and unworthy within the majority (as you mentioned before). is that sound right to you? your words just describe what I am arguing about, permanent ban is unacceptable solution. even if the minority does not act as you expect there are other ways of punishment which is much more humanlike
> [{quoted}](name=Bombard1r,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BJe0JlQi,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-12T11:48:13.914+0000) > > maybe each country should take example of riot acts and exile her criminals instead of putting them in jail for rehabilitation? lets show them the door and just get rid of them. You could compare permaban to life imprisonment without a chance for parole. These punishments are not meant to rehabilitate or reform someone because these prisoners will never be released back into society and are pretty much locked up for life to protect the society from them. > permanent ban is unacceptable solution. > even if the minority does not act as you expect there are other ways of punishment which is much more humanlike So what would be an acceptable and humanlike solution then? Riot tried different things like more punishment steps and chat restrictions that could escalate to thousands of games, but nothing was effective. Sure, no system is ideal, but currently it's the best we have.
iaapvper (EUW)
: Do you also think RIOT should give 14 days ban for feeding on purpose in one game?
Intentional feeders are already instantly banned for 14 days as soon as they are spotted. The only problem is that the punishments are carried out by an automatic system, and it's hard for the system to detect when a player is really feeding on purpose, and that's why it often feels like inters and trolls are running free unpunished.
Bombard1r (EUNE)
: You choose to delve into the least important issue of course riot should punish for inappropriate behavior my point was that permanent ban is never a solution. do you think that give up a on person makes him a better person? should we as a society remove all the Less cultural as well?
> [{quoted}](name=Bombard1r,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BJe0JlQi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-12T09:48:43.325+0000) > > my point was that permanent ban is never a solution. do you think that give up a on person makes him a better person? > should we as a society remove all the Less cultural as well? You should understand that permanent bans are not given to reform you or make you a better person, but to show you the door and tell you that you are not welcome in this game anymore because you failed to reform during the previous temporary punishments.
Bombard1r (EUNE)
: Riot Ineterest Behind Permanent Bans
> if the reason behind permanent bans was to create a better gameplay for the players riot whould have done something about the trolls, afk and the long queue timers. Wrong conclusion. It's actually quite simple really. The punishment system is based on an automatic system, but it's quite hard for a bot to distinguish inting/trolling from simply playing bad or having a bad game. And you can't really expect Riot to hire tens of thousands of employees just for reviewing every game manually. > the real reason is: > Profitable interest That's true, but not in the way you think. It's more profitable and better for the game in general to get rid of players who scare away other players. If someone comes to my restaurant and starts insulting my other customers and dancing naked on the table, I'll show them the door because they'll just scare away my normal customers and I will lose profit. > Riot does not lose anything by permanent banning player They could lose their reputation and players if it turned out that they are punishing players unfairly or doing that only for profit to force players creating new accounts and spending cash again. But the facts are that only a small number of players get permabanned and automatic system rarely makes mistakes when punishing players. > my advice to those who get permanent bans : like every good doctor, i first recommend you to Wean off from the addiction. > you should reaslise that if the company is not accepting your behavior it is not worth of your time or your money. Very good advice. You should stop wasting money if you are unable to change your behavior because you will just lose your account and all the invested money again. Even better advice - why play and even spend money if you don't like the game, the developers and feel ripped off? Isn't it kinda insane? > riot company exists thanks to its players and not the the opposite. Exactly. That's why Riot has to think about the majority (well behaving players) and not the minority (toxic players) who will just scare away the well behaving players.
: WOWOWOWWOW...this is another reason i ll stop play this shitty game: COMUNITY. I CANT BELIVE ALL OF YOU ARE BLAMING ME FOR DIFFERENT THINGS BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT....seeing that none of you didnt saw that...i dont even know if i still should waste my time but....lets say i ll be good this time also (play since 11 years and im so done with trollers and afk)...from 10 match, 6 are trolls and afk...the other 4 depends on my team...do u thiink this is called FAIR? NOW, as i said, you all missed the most impoprtant info: when game started, i allready told them what to do in order to win (because i am main JUNG and i almost never loose invade and FBlood, but to give kills at the beginning, that was the worst scenario) SO : what u all miss: when game started i told go invade and BOT, go to my red and ward red at 1.30. Why the fk pyke comed?I could also solo invade instead of have all the team there for a kill/buff....so i knew, in order to not loose XP (my team), i only needed me the JUNG, TOP and MID....but pyke camed there, he also got out of bush and also flash at lvl 1....IF ENEMY WOULD HAD FLASH he would had wasted it for no reason....so when i told him dont come, he came, stay bush,he didnt, i came for red/count JUNG, he was going for kill... i have allready 5 infos that he didnt respect....and its not about his lane is about my jung path and i know whats better for me/my team.... So no one care about his worst troll beginning, but you all blame me for what i did after.....WOW just WOOWWWW. Its like i shoot someone in the chest/hand/feet with no reason, then i give him a baseball stick....normaly he would hurt me....but i will not report him for doin that due to the fact that it was me the one that started (by shooting him) so i dont know whats this idiot systhem, to calculate the rest when the beginning that i knew how to do it its trolled. The same i got banned before for 2 weeks, same account because i had 1 afk and 1 troller that said from beginning he troll..and thats what he did....so normaly i expressed my feelings....guess what...the afk/troll didnt got nothing but i did....like its my fault i had almost 2 afk...l just wasted time instead of going to work or doing something worthy and got into a game wishing its 5v5 but apparently from min 1 its 3v5....why to play this shit...why to count who was toxic on who when the game was still lost...the purpose of the matches is to win not to see who s toxic...cuz if i have 2 afk its allready lost so i dont see how saying a bad word would make a difference...i allready lost cuz of them and they should be banned for that...for INTING...which in my opinion its more 'dangerous' then being toxic....and its not my type of being toxic...i can show the report from lol from the match from before where, the team told me that they never saw such a positive atitude in their life.....so that feedback its not important but they only care of the bad feedbacks....so its only a matter of time untill accounts get banned. Im a tech support and im working on different languages and country, curreently worked for EA, UBISOFT, GAMELOFT and my last job NVIDIA and i can tell you i was TOP PERFORMER and got different diploma/rewards/medals awards for being the best but this game its really shit because its only a matter of time to have 1-2 kids in team that dont give a fk about winning and we get stress, we tell them things but after its us that gets perma ban...like it wasnt enough that we lost match/time and so on...DO YOU FOLLOW ME GUYS?....DAMN SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Lorenzo Wet Whip,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAgKEFeB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-10T10:12:16.578+0000) >from 10 match, 6 are trolls and afk...the other 4 depends on my team...do u thiink this is called FAIR? Since you accused Pyke of trolling even though he wasn't actually trolling I don't trust your definition of a 'troll' and your ability to distinguish between a legit troll and someone who just plays bad/makes mistakes/plays differently. And that's a problem of a lot toxic players who claim their games are full of trolls when those people are actually not trolling. > NOW, as i said, you all missed the most impoprtant info: when game started, i allready told them what to do in order to win (because i am main JUNG and i almost never loose invade and FBlood, but to give kills at the beginning, that was the worst scenario)SO : what u all miss: when game started i told go invade and BOT, go to my red and ward red at 1.30. > Why the fk pyke comed?I You see, you are not a leader, shot caller or an authority in the team. No one in your team is obliged to trust you or listen to your calls. No offence, but this season you have 46 % winrate and pretty bad KDAs with a lot of deaths. Even if it weren't the case how would your team know that you're some prodigy jungler with a solidproof strategy? You had one strategy in mind. Pyke had another strategy - to invade together with you, to catch someone with that surprise flash. Who decides who's strategy is better and who is the 'troll'? Maybe in his eyes you are the troll because you still stayed in enemy jungle after knowing they've seen you. I hope you see my point.
: Riot is on crack
You yourself admit that you were toxic. The reason doesn't matter. Toxicity achieves nothing, It only ruins the experience for other players.
: RIOT WASHES OUR MONEY WITH THE BANING SISTHEM - PROOF AND ALL
Watched the whole thing. Just wow! You shouldn't be playing teamgames. Flaming whole time while playing poorly yourself - like going top for no reason when molten is up, so the enemies are getting it for free. And this game once more convinces me not to trust people who claim that there are inters and trolls every game. You accused Pyke of trolling even though he wasn't. On top of that he has the same level as you that game being a support and better KDA. Please, don't come back and don't ruin the game with your flaming for the community. But if you decide to create another account and come back, then at least take some lessons from your friend Nasus who stayed chill both over the mic and in game chat. See, it's totally possible to act like a decent human beeing even when things are not going your way. So why didn't you follow his example?
: RIOT WASHES OUR MONEY WITH THE BANING SISTHEM - PROOF AND ALL
Yeah, you totally got banned for 'no reason'. Not even for the reason that you harass your teammates from first minutes of the game.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Couldn't acces the board..
Why should Riot support be wasting time on someone stubborn like you? You were explained why you were banned both by support and on these boards, but you refuse to accept your punishment and keep spamming both support and boards. No surprise that you got banned from support because you kept spamming them because you didn't like the answer. It's your right to disagree with Riot's rules based on your own moral code, but at the end of the day it's their game and their rules.
Xalin (EUW)
: This board is actually full of toxic people
No, just punished players trying to make up excuses for their toxicity and seeking sympathy, and then getting offended when others tell them that their ingame behavior is not OK.
Satanță (EUNE)
: 14day ban instead of mute
Is %%% KY$? There are some zero tolerance words that will give you instant 14-day ban instead of chat restrictions.
: Can I get unbanned ?
People get permabanned even for less. Sorry, but your logs are very toxic and contain lots of insults.
: ¿Is this question toxic?
I'll have to agree with Humpelstilzche despite the many downvotes. What the point of such question? To me it's passive aggressive blaming to make the person feel guilty. So, you know that someone made a mistake so why bring it up? I also sometimes get these questions: 'Why did You engage? Why did you use flash? Why did you overextended?' What answer do you expect? If I made a mistake I probably already know it and there's no need making me feel bad about it. And even it was some complex and calculated process of decision making I'm not going to waste my time explaining it, because this time can be more effectively used for playing the game and winning. However, it's unlikely that you'll get punished for such question. But you might get punished if you act passive aggresively constantly in a lot of games.
: Petition to introduce Perma Mutes
Riot already tried this and when toxic players were permamuted they started to express their toxicity by intentional feeding and trolling. And as we all know it's much harder for automated system to detect intentional feeding and trolling. That means that a person who would be easily permabanned for their toxic behavior will now freely ruin games in other ways that will be harder to detect by automated system. It's inevitable that some of the punished players will keep creating new accounts, but how long can you keep up with it? Each time you will lose all your progression, levels, champions, skins etc. At one point you'll either have to give up or start behavior. Plus, as far as I know newer players get punished even faster if toxic to eradicate toxicity in its roots.
HaGever (EUNE)
: is calling my teammates "noobs"= toxic?
Calling someone a 'noob' is toxic, but if it would be the only thing you said you wouldn't be punished. However, your log is full of blaming your team, constant arguing, creating negative/unpleasant atmosphere, surrenderism and threats to go afk. This is all considered toxic behavior and is punished if done frequently and in large quantities. Toxic behavior is not only calling someone names, wishing death and using rude language.
Etarga3ut (EUW)
: never did its a 14 days ban my first ban
> [{quoted}](name=Etarga3ut,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aM8EWEEg,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-25T20:42:28.241+0000) > > never did its a 14 days ban my first ban That's strange. Usually you get straight 14-day ban only in extreme cases like homophobia, racism, ky$. I would contact support.
Etarga3ut (EUW)
: yeh but the question is do i deserve a ban for these things I said or just a chat restriction? I didnt feed i didnt int I didnt afk I just talked
> [{quoted}](name=Etarga3ut,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aM8EWEEg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-25T19:13:49.966+0000) > > yeh but the question is do i deserve a ban for these things I said or just a chat restriction? I didnt feed i didnt int I didnt afk I just talked Did you have any punishments before? Is it a 14-day ban or ar permaban? If you got punished before then it's deserved.
Aryenzz (EUW)
: People using LoL as a chat room instead of a videogame (SUGGESTION TO RIOT)
It won't work for the same reason chatbans didn't work - because once they won't be able to flame they will start expressing their toxicity by inting and trolling games. System detects negative chat much easier than inting/trolling so just let them flame so that they can get a fast permaban because if they will resort to inting and trolling the system will have much harder time punishing them.
pikalov3r (EUW)
: can we talk about attitude towards junglers
Well, realistically jungler is the only one they can blame because he is the only one who could really impact their lanes. It's not like toplaner will start blaming botlane for not helping him out. But, yeah, the frustration is real. Whenever I played jungler it went like this: on minute 3 every lane has already died at least once without enemy jungler ganking, all three lanes are crying for ganks and then threaten to report you because you can't be at three places at once. This completely discouraged me from trying to learn this role.
Kabs (EUNE)
: PERMA BANNED
You claim that you only said 2-3 toxic words, but in reality almost every line in your chat logs are negative because you argue with your teammates and insult them. Nevertheless, here's the thing. 14-day ban which I assume you had is your final warning. After that you are on a very thin ice. That means that you will be permabanned as soon as there is the smallest sign of negativity in your chat - even if it's 2-3 toxic words. It's not really about the severity of you chat, but about the fact that you failed to change your behavior after several punishments from Riot.
: I got banned for 2 weeks after tilting one match in my entire lol history....
Can you post your chat logs? Usually you get insta two week ban only if you said some zero tolerance things like KY$, racist or homophobic slurs. If you wrote no such things and are absolutely sure that you had no prior punishments feel free to contact support.
VorenDier (EUNE)
: A direct 6 hours queue restriction for AFK seems like a better punishment then 20 minute restriction
No, because punishments aren't supposed to be pleasant or comfortable.
Synax (EUNE)
: 10 game chat restriction
Where are the first two games? If we look at this particular game then: > Synax: poppy and elise both reported Report calling is considered negative. Just report if you feel like it. Your one report is enough so there's no need to ask others to report someone. > Synax: sad toxic kids Insulting > Synax: rpeort poppy and elise Report calling again > Synax: why would i cry? you the one who is getting banned in normal game > Synax: so enjoy ur report and mute :) > Synax: flame as long as u like iron, u both banned in normal :) Again creating negative atmosphere, report calling and 'promising' them that they will get banned. Ironic considering that you are the one being punished.
VorenDier (EUNE)
: RIOT's automated system can't detect players for trolling and inting, but it can detect verbal abuse
It's not that Riot doesn't care. It's just that the system is automated and it's much easier to detect negative chat than to tell if the player is bad at the game/having a bad game or actually trolling/intentionally feeding. It would require a manual review of the games to punish trolls/inters more effectively, however, it would be unrealistic to employ that many people for this sole purpose. Some could argue that this could be done by voluntary players, but I personally don't trust the community which doesn't even know what troll/trolling is and accuses of trolling anyone who simply doesn't play the way they want.
Yuna348 (EUW)
: Why am i banned?
Did you have a 14-day ban before? After that even one small case of negativity can lead to permaban, and you were quite toxic.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: you know they started to ban people for kinda nothing ... , i am an exemple of such a case , probably they over reacting to what means to be toxic or negative , 3 lines are enought for them to submit permanent ban ,is just stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KRF1rY4I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T21:48:24.555+0000) > > you know they started to ban people for kinda nothing ... , i am an exemple of such a case , probably they over reacting to what means to be toxic or negative , 3 lines are enought for them to submit permanent ban ,is just stupid. I have a solution for you. Don't get to a 14-day ban, because if you only say 3 negative lines with a clean record you won't get punished. But if you already had bazzilion punishments and keep typing negative stuff, well then you had it comming.
Firon 09 (EUW)
: I got a perma ban but do I deserve it ?
Did you have a 14-day ban before? After 14-day ban every small sign of negativity can lead to permaban, and you yourself admited that you flamed and were negative.
: PERMABANNED FOR PRIVATE CHAT - Update and conclusion
I think you're in the right here. While you were indeed toxic in private chat it's not the point in this case. The point is that everyone should receive equal and fair treatment. Either they punish everyone who is toxic in private chat or no one - no exceptions. But frankly it's not the first case when Riot can't give a clear position on some of the issues and when one member of the support staff will give you one answer while the other one will say something completely different. Perhaps it's just the human factor. Unfortunately, I don't think you can get any justice. Riot has protected themselves legally pretty well through terms of agreement we all agreed to. If they wanted they could close your account without any reason or explanation and still be in the right from legal point of view because it basically stated in terms of agreement that all accounts belong to them and they can do with them whatever they please. P.S. As someone said try NA boards, NA support or Reddit to get more attention. Reds are pretty inactive on EU boards. Please provide us some links if you decide to create topics on NA/Reddit so we can follow your case.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Does opening a support ticket along with a chatlog increases chances that toxic players get banned?
I doubt that reporting toxic player to support would do anything, since the automated system is pretty effective on its own, but it might be different with trolling, inting, cheating which is much harder for system to detect. If I'm not mistaken I've even seen some support replies among the lines: 'Thank you for your feedback, but next time we encourage you to use our ingame report feature.'
Show more

Shozis

Level 115 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion