: Sad Nobody care :(
We can play sometimes if you want to :D, Tried adding but ur friend list is full
Bimkon (EUW)
: Looking for mates to play league of legends
cant really find it either, but google: euw boards and there you can go straight to teams and clubs recruitment.
CrosssHatch (EUNE)
: ok thanks then just riot sucks!
well then get a rig that doesnt crash.
: No, bot lane is not guttered
When ziggs were used as adc, they were not dog shit. The problem is that games last around 23 minutes, and crit adc dont have the power to deal with bruisers, whereas before they were somewhat decent. THIS right here DOES NOT apply to gold elo, cuz ppl dont abuse ppl's weakness and you dont know how to end games that quick. Adc has time to get his items. That is why bruisers bot are more common atm, because they have that early power.
Sarokh (EUNE)
: Riot are you fcking serious?
IB4GS (EUW)
: Riot pls fix this broken game
Not once have i had issues with rito. Check ur stuff, wipe ur comp clean
: >Not everyone has nerves of steel like you do. You just need a tiny bit of self control, not nerves of steel. Literally. All you have to do is when you're about to hit enter on something you'd typed is think "hey, would I like it if someone said this to me?" if the answer is no, then don't hit enter. It's really not as difficult as you're making it out to be. >The minute you react, they win? What am i supposed to grab popcorn, say nothing and watch them run down mid, cuz they died early? Make the most of the time to learn how to improve your play. Take the time to focus on csing better, executing that combo better, whatever really. If you get even a tiny bit of experience out of the time, then it wasn't all for nothing. If you spend that time spouting flame and nonsense in chat instead, then it is for nothing. > I have reported around 20 ppl who are flaming, inting, afking and so on. 0 bans so far. How do you know that? You don't get instant feed back reports EVERY time they get a punishment. Infact if I recall correctly it's about 10-15% of the time at most. >And how can you not take a little flame, but you can play a game, what you cannot win and be stuck there for 20 minutes without cracking? Can I take flame? Sure. I have one of those lovely things of living as a minority, who faced abuse on the daily for years and still do at times. Flaming on the internet is realistically water off a ducks back for me. _**Should I have to take flame? **_ No. The minute someone dictates it as ok is the minute it becomes a problem. So yes, they should be punished as well. And yes, I can play a game for 20 minutes in that circumstance, because I just focus on how I can improve. >INTing is hard to detect? Just look at the game, and you see him literally give a command from base to under enemy turret without pressing a single button to even try to survive. AFKing is easy aswell. Just look where he spends most of the time. I suggest you have a look at the player behaviour dev blogs they did a bit ago which better explains why it's harder to detect - from Riot's own typing fingers.
Well i guess ur right, but i dont want to admit it :D
: >It's pretty hard It's not. >IF it was a football match, i would just not play and leave, or kick the fcker out. And if you were playing in that football match, you'd likely face consequences for doing so too, such as a yellow/red card, match suspensions, etc. The rules don't change here. >You are in a helpless state, you cant do anything about someone ruining your fun. That is why league is a toxic environment. You can, you can report them, and not react by flaming. The minute you react, they win. They get the response they wanted, you get upset. This problem isn't unique to league. This is an issue faced in EVERY online game community because, well to simply put it, a lot of people are just ass holes. >I personally dont care someone flaming me, cuz usually he is right. And i can just mute By the time you have to mute someone, your game experience has already been negatively impacted. Flaming is _** never **_ ok. >Ban system should be completely changed, i myself would allow flame(except when they want you family dead or so) and ban ppl who are inting and afking. No, I wouldn't allow flame. It distracts or otherwise leaves a sour taste in my, or other peoples mouths. People who are afking or inting do eventually get punished, it is not as easy as punishing toxic people though. Toxicity and flaming has clear cut, black and white evidence with chat logs. It's irrefutable proof of what was said. Intentional feeding can be difficult to determine automatically as someone could be potentially having a bad game (I've been reported for "inting" when I simply had a bad game and went 0/6 for example. It happens to the best of us, even the pro's), and someone who is legitimately inting - because people report regardless of the scenario because they believe it was intentional when it wasn't. So the system has to take time to review examples, check things out etc. so it doesn't hand out false positives to players who did nothing wrong. If you can develop a system that does it more efficiently _**without handing out frequent false positives**_ , contact Riot. I'm sure they'd hire you on the spot.
Not everyone has nerves of steel like you do. The minute you react, they win? What am i supposed to grab popcorn, say nothing and watch them run down mid, cuz they died early? I have reported around 20 ppl who are flaming, inting, afking and so on. 0 bans so far. I have lost all hope in this ban system and since i have played this game for a long ass time, this and last season imo has been the most toxic experience yet. And how can you not take a little flame, but you can play a game, what you cannot win and be stuck there for 20 minutes without cracking? INTing is hard to detect? Just look at the game, and you see him literally give a command from base to under enemy turret without pressing a single button to even try to survive. AFKing is easy aswell. Just look where he spends most of the time.
íGengar (EUW)
: Mute. Report. Move on.
What does muting an inter do?
: > i flame yes ok This is why. >what i'm suppose to do to tell them thank you good job i like playing with you keep it that way You never have any excuse to flame. It doesn't matter if someone leaves or ints or plays poorly. You don't have to type anything so this mentality of "am I supposed to thank them?!" is stupid. No, you're not, you're supposed to be an adult and understand that hurling insults or flaming others helps no one, further ruins the game experience for people involved, and is against the rules. It's really not that hard.
It's pretty hard. IF it was a football match, i would just not play and leave, or kick the fcker out. In league you are stuck with the shit for atleast 20 minutes, cuz he says no and sometimes even more. You are in a helpless state, you cant do anything about someone ruining your fun. That is why league is a toxic environment. I personally dont care someone flaming me, cuz usually he is right. And i can just mute. But you cannot deal with inters and afkers. Ban system should be completely changed, i myself would allow flame(except when they want you family dead or so) and ban ppl who are inting and afking.
FearFactor (EUNE)
: Chat Ban WHY?
This is rito in a nutshell. Flame = banned , INT/AFK/GRIEF = not banned. If it happens that someone ints, do the same to end the game quicker. Right now, rito is protecting snowflakes from melting and keep those who truly ruin a game. It is in an awful state right now. 90% of my friendlist on all accounts have quit the game and im about to aswell. (mostly because of the shitty adc meta) I bet the jgl who just ran it down wont ever get banned. Just like the 4 other INTers. those who say that you have no right to get frustrated over someone literally fckin up your game, is prolly someone, who plays the game just cause( aka aram and normals) and who griefs himself.
cbdu (EUW)
: Some quality of life changes I came up over the years
A big quality of life change: A good ban system.
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Why am I being queued with Plats at gold 4?
well it must be. Op.gg says the game mmr 1.7k. G1 is around 1650.
: How to win as a support???
Depending on the support, it can be very team reliant ( lulu, janna etc). Not always these champs in bot work out and if you are looking to get the game into your hands, you should try and play supports that initiate well or ap carry. You need to understand where your team is at, and act accordingly. Ward key choke points to prevent death and get your adc ahead early. Dont be the guy that sits behind adc as janna and drops a shield and runs to keep his kda. And good tip that is often overlooked: Just play and focus on the journey, enjoy the game. Do not focus on the destination. You will tilt less, it can also have less of an impact on ur mental state and u might play better. Also try to exceed ur limits. It can sometimes fck up your game, but it helps out in the long run.
FranHrcak (EUNE)
: Why do good people get bad bot lane...
Why take normals so seriously and it happens to every.single.person.in.this.game. Try not to tilt and go next, if unable to, take a break.
Aurelias (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhroXon,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=GJP656fT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-04T10:05:10.801+0000) > > Well, problems are most likely with positioning early and knowing where to ward. Knowing where the lane is at, and how to play accordingly. Biggest problem i see, is retaliation. Supps just run or sth when adc gets overrun/suicide needlessly or take unnecessary poke, without any counterplay. Definitely not one of my problems :D
how do you know? What if you think you know, but you actually don't? In position to poke, all- in lvl 2 etc?
Malleifu (EUW)
: lf friend
I can be your friend :D euw: v4lge
Rotts (EUNE)
: [EUNE] looking for friends!
I don't mind helping you understand the game better :d
radetari (EUNE)
: when i had plat mmr due to winning so consistently, i played with my plat friend to see what will await me there just then i started to relise that i saw some bronze players play better than ppl in my plat team (excluding my friend)
What will await there. Basically you having monkies while enemy having gods. The same as in every league, except more parts of our body being used, more frequently. you would think plat 3 support is able to somehow make sth happen, when we ahve all sums and enemy bot has nothing except exh. as thresh, for example, flash e q ? But no. that thought will remain, a thought.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: _"He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey. He who blames himself is halfway there. He who blames no one has arrived" - Chinese Proverb_ You can't change the teammates you get. In every game there's no way to swap one teammate with another. The first step of climbing is to focus on the things you can change: pick the champions wisely, learn to use them at full potential, try different builds and runes. Also if you want to climb, there's a trick that increases win rate slightly: never surrender. If you start surrender vote when things go bad, it's likely that your teammates will press "Yes" and then your nexus explodes. If you see that you should press "Yes" in order to have enough votes to surrender, you can try to press "No" or ignore the message and drag the window outside your screen. As long as your nexus isn't destroyed, you can win the game.
yes never surrender. Ur 20 kills behind with 2 afks in base. The enemy just took 3 inhibs and backed off. There is a surrender vote, with you as decider. Reading these comments you decide to say no. The enemy team starts doing some stuff before ending and then they roll over you and take nexus. Game could have been 5-8 minutes shorter and would have saved yourself from excessive flame and ''please report adc for feed, jgl for uselss etc'' as for your statement, you must not do fairly well, but really well and then snowball and carry everyone. If ur not able to, too bad. Then you have room to improve. Get a coach or someone who can guide you. have some vision, so some wouldnt get caught easily etc. If you get tilted from a game, take a fckin break. Mental stability is key to victory. Check replays or do some farming practise in custom if u have really nothing else to do. improve urself, and your rank will rise.
radetari (EUNE)
: because gold should be a division where u are not to be by luck
gold is nothing good, basically silver, but they have started to realise, they have a brain and fingers. There are ppl in plat by luck, who dont know wtf they are doing.
radetari (EUNE)
: Believe me even if there arent any bronze players silver players are just as bad. I also get a lot of ppl that bought their accs somewhere. Because the way they play isnt at all close to gold. Also gold palyers arent supposed to look at the score to defend themsleves. I had a enemy zac last game that made fun of me when i said how bad out lux was for trolling ww early into feeding yasuo. He said that lux is a good player cuz she had more kills than me. Yah sure Only silvers and bronzies compare scores. Also that lux when i was fighting against yasuo. She continued throwing spells into yasuos w. And when i asked her why she didnt help she said that yas used w. Just that. She could have went 2 circles around the wall and still have time to kill him but she trolled and we lost the game.
You are giving wayyyy too much credit to goldies.
Testro (EUNE)
: match-making stystem in ranked games
Gotta take the game into your own hands. Get ahead, objectives etc,1v9. This is how i did it, so can you. I got g5-4 when i was silver 2 and i had 100% winrate until i hit g5. And then i lost a couple because i was on autopilot. Wanna talk more? Add me
: For everyone who is diamond and is on a smurf. Quit with it! Ruin peoples mmr is not cool
To be honest, there are very few dia smurfs, and they shouldnt be that big of a problem for you being a plat player. Seeing your stats, how you have 7k dmg but 7 kda with 18% kill participation, i can say u are barely cutting it and your skills need some work. As for silvers facing these 'dia' smurfs. Try to learn from the games and 1-2 losses because of them 'dia' smurfs wont really affect ur mmr. Most of them are from plat 5 or gold anyway, which doesnt make a game unwinnable. If u check my stats, you might think im one of them 'dia smurfs' but im actually from gold1 and ive been flamed countless times for ruining ppl's games even though im not from a higher league. Ps. Ppl being from higher mmr doesnt make their champ do more dmg.
BIackCharm (EUNE)
: REPORT SYSTEM
the system is good. I get flamed and instulted every single game for no reason. they tell me to kms etc, not a single ban. I get really tilted 1 game on my smurf, say 1 insulting word, insta ban. so you can indirectly flame to make others miserable and int and stuff, but never say a word to directly insult someone. There you go, now you wont get banned, ever.

Sillu1321

Level 49 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion