: Nasus is so braindead to play and strong that he doesn´t need any buffs, build 5 tank items and still outdamage an full damage adc is somewhat %%%%%%ed.
Any champion that you will ever play, it goes always the same, farm, out scale and win, league is simple as that :D
: Nasus is so braindead to play and strong that he doesn´t need any buffs, build 5 tank items and still outdamage an full damage adc is somewhat %%%%%%ed.
The game is brain dead as playing nasus lol. Farm, outscale, win lane, push to the nexus :D That what league of legends truly is :D
Play nasus, and you will learn the core principles of the summoners rift game, and apply everything you do with nasus to other champions as well, and you will be unstoppable force within eatch and every champion that you play other than mastered nasus :D
Its kit forces people into playing by the book, at the level of play which is the most logic playing any champ out there
You are totally wrong lol. Nasus, skilled people play nasus :D
: Which champions should be buffed in your opinion?
Mordekaises needs some sort of a slow down spell to make him in meta again.
: Which champions should be buffed in your opinion?
Nasus :D they should make him 1v5 carry team fighting :D The ability to isolate single target from the pack and 5v1 him, takes skill. So let every nasus player get even more stronger :D
Wadud92 (EUW)
: I disagree, a simple "on my way" ping from a jungler or mid laner who is roaming makes you pay attention to the minimal to know when to engage, or if your low to try to bait instead of backing. That's just one example. The player missing ping spam can be annoying but its a lot less then being verbally flamed
You are totally right, i went too far left with this one ;D
Rismosch (EUW)
: Are you acting or are you serious? I am not quite sure if you are trolling or if you actually mean it.
Smuggler007 (EUNE)
: You are indeed right, on the casual circumstances that is the right way to go, to go for a kill, most of the times that is not the case :D Minions and enemy positioning makes it impossible to secure a kill in most of the situations that are unfolding during the play
It requires kind of good synergy to get a kill on a pushed lane. It rarely happens in solo queue
: If the enemy pushes the lane hard it's an opportunity to gank him. In no reality is it a great idea to just push a wave as a jungler, other than to reset it and/or push a tower. PS: Yea, of course it's all situational
You are indeed right, on the casual circumstances that is the right way to go, to go for a kill, most of the times that is not the case :D Minions and enemy positioning makes it impossible to secure a kill in most of the situations that are unfolding during the play
Rismosch (EUW)
: Oh my, why so mean? Hantusa just wanted to be kind and help a little bit. Why are you so butthurt? O.o
Because it shows that people who give advice to people who are not asking in the post, are already misinterpreting the meaning behind the message that a summoner has posted above as an original topic.
Wadud92 (EUW)
: More ping options is not the answer. I've flamed with thr ping before. Enemy missing ping spam on an ally when he does something dumb. More ping options would be nice but not as an anti flame measure. Here is what you do, enjoy yourself with the chat. Enemy Syndra presses r and 100-0s you and tilts you /all outplayed. You take an engage and do not get follow up and die, before you can get flamed type: report <your champ> can't 1v5. You get flamed for a KS? hehe xd
Pings should be removed from the game. By most parts, it is just a simple excuse for the team mate to brush off the fact that he is not following the mini map. Dude dies and says "wp, no ss " Man, that is a joke, you got to watch the whole map every second. IT is your responsibility to know where every enemy champion is on the map without brushing your responsibility to a simple ping which has absolutely deprived amount of information and is often distracting from the game. It is not worth having a tool, which serves as a distraction, excuse and a tool for harassment.
: Well if you get offended by making a mistake and someone going "..." - hmmmmmm When I %%%% up I straight up say "I'm a dumbass, sry". You main jungle though so it's a different story for you - around our elo if, I might say since you are also climbing up Silver right now, there's of course your regular: "Bahhh I lost my lane because my Jung never gave me free kills". Just mute them and move on. Anyone that thinks it's the jungler's job to win the lane for them is a moron.
It is, actually, a part of a junglers responsibility to relieve some pressure from the lane that is hard pushed or countered at least. I love going through the mid lane to help mid laner to get unpushed, do some damage to the minions so he could more easily clear the wave and then back off lol. But that happens only on the higher level of plays and often goes unnoticed and i get flamed at the end of it lollllll :D
Marissa (EUW)
: You should try and find some friends to play with. I almost solely play with friends for this reason. Now it's not as if I have loads of friends who play league, still my friendslist is filled with all kinds of nice peeps on all kinds of levels. Also, you could try to learn yourself to /muteall if it's chat that bothers you this much :3. I know it isn't suppesed to be like that, but well... It's not as if chat is needed to communicate and play well. I just keep playing with as many friends as I can, safely protected by my 5 men in norms. In ranked... Well... Uhm I play one or two games a month before getting annoyed again? (I mean: some people are either brainless or don't even need chat to be a %%%%, I know your pain). Still I love the game mostly because of all wonderfull people I met - and I still find more of those. You just need to know where to look ;).
Playing with friends is not an option for experience hungry guys like this one, who posted this post. It basically goes something like this. You get 5 friends and all the games play out the same, because team skill level cap is never increasing nor decreasing. Playing on the same level of plays its just impossible to win every game that there is, because skill caps vary from player to player and if you play same games over and over again with same people, you wont even meet other, who have deeper, way more sophisticated understanding of the game. So by having only few chosen ones, who you think are good, you are limiting your self and everybody else that you are playing with, at a certain skill level cap which you cannot improve above. Simple, friends will not allow it. Then you want to improve, friends do not want to leave, arguments start, friendships get teared apart and so on and so on. Good think that these are virtual friends that you are playing, not the real ones lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Smuggler007,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=scWAzEbe,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-03T23:36:05.533+0000) > > Why would you ever consider giving a suggestion to a person who hasn&#x27;t asked for one???? You do know we both have talked b4 and he actually liked my comment, pls butt out when u don't know anything, ty for the help :)
Does not matter what his situation on your comments were on the past. Right now this post in this moment, and many things might have changed from the b4 when you were chatting with him. So to think that he is the same way he was before you were chatting with him, is just flawed, people wake up with fresh ideas every morning every day. There is nobody the same two days in a row. IT is just impossible ^^
Rismosch (EUW)
: I did not misinterpret it. But I think you did. OP complained about disrespectful behaviour and trolls to ruin your day, not that the ranked system is messed up. That's also the main reason why I am taking a break. If there's anything I cannot stand, then it is bm'ing. I hate it. I go instatilt as soon as someone, anyone uses an emote. League is frustrating, that's the nature of the game. And OP said his reasons why he isn't having fun anymore. This game is not bad though and he is most likely just exhausted. That's why I am suggesting him to take a break.
Yes you did misinterpret it lol :) It is okay, we are all allowed to express our opinions about something of what you came up your self about the game experience and so on and so on. Dude wrote sincere letter about him feeling somewhat what he isn't feeling what he is looking for, and yet you brush it off as an exhaustion. That is shocking and flawed. Nobody get exhausted by feeling the love while playing the game which is frustrating at the same time. Love, man, you can never get exhausted from that feeling when you play the game and actually enjoy it. Even if that a 1 good game out of the 100 bad ones, it is 100% worth playing every game bad game for the good one to come out and get your feeling of love going. :)
WardanLT (EUNE)
: i repeat , i don't mind begginers, i mind Cocky ranked players :D and as long as i have more wins then losses MMR means nothing to me , course you cannot expect to be good with all champs, especially when you never know who you go against , in ARAM you are in the dark , most of time you play champs you would never pick if youd had a chance , and that makes it much harder game to play then SR in many aspects of the game. and as a ARAM player , i want to win every match ... period :D
Why would you ever have champions that you wouldn't want to play on aram game in the first place? Higher MMR on aram account means no higher rank player, no lower rank players, only highest ranked ARAM players, period. People get to the top of aram ladder by trying theyr best and playing from their heart. Make a new account, buy the champs that you enjoy playing aram and you will have zero chances of drafting a champion that you do not want to play. Game for you will become a lot simpler and more enjoyable to play. By wining, you gain MMR so stop whining and shouting how of a different or good and better aram is than other games modes, because it is not, it is the same as every other game mode for the people that enjoy them the most. There is no truth mate, you do not like aram enough if you haven't figured ways out by which you would make your self immune to ranked and unranked beginners in your game. Anyways bro, i am done chatting with you, it was great pleasure and i had lots of fun exchanging ideas on the topic. Take care and best of luck!!!
WardanLT (EUNE)
: well you cant escape from new players , we all been on that road , but at least id know what to expect , or not to expect :D you could change you gameplay and i don't mind new players , in fact at least they want to win :D so yeah , any shape of form separation all the way :D
There is actually a way to achieve independence from being matching with beginners. It is called, High MMR. Aram, just like rankeds, have their own MMR ranking, by which you are matched with other players on the aram map. I've checked your Aram MMR and it is quite low. It is 1270, Bottom 47% of overall percentile. So, the action path from here is clear, hit as high MMR as you can so that you will not get matched with newbies anymore. Is that clear? : D Hit like 1% of the top percentile, i can assure you, there are no beginners out there :)
WardanLT (EUNE)
: Oracles and late game teemo .... well its just his Q and most of Ap mages can do better then that :D Lets stick to the subject tho :D
Well, if a teemo is not skilled enough to put shrooms during the team fighting, then he is trash and can't carry any seriously focused aram game
WardanLT (EUNE)
: More ip .. nah that's alright , you get enough anyway , and if u play quite a few games daily that's more then enough to buy your favourite champs , id stick with my idea :D Something on your picture on loading screen :D just something to separate you with thousands of hours on ARAM and the player who just created his account :D
Why would you want a useless piece of picture and still have new players in your games, whilst you could not have em at your games at all? What would you rather take, a picture and a beginner or having no beginners at the current level of your game?
WardanLT (EUNE)
: :D well that's why i made this topic , course most of trolls comes from HIGH RANKED players , like they play few ranked games, loose , get drunk and thought .. eh lets troll in ARAM, yes i agree it is just for Fun but cmon ! play with bots or go watch TV instead , course real aram players , in fact any player who has a bit of pride hates loosing and if RIOT would make any sort of Achievements for win or etc , that would make something for players to seek :D and yes there is few champions in ARAM with which you almost cant loose , or you shouldn't , like Varus , Lux , Fidlle , Velkoz and etc , long range poke ( not nida or teemo as there is loads of counters and they fall mid lalte game ) so even 4-5 can be done ( if you have one Ranked joker in your team ) :DD
Not Teemo? Are you serious?????? I Carried so many games playing teemo XD Proper build and 1 shot squishies, well, almost 1 shot :D 1q and a one or two basic attacks xD
Smuggler007 (EUNE)
: What a waste of a poke varus i aram game. Dude, full build ad carry attack speed crit build varus is faking insane, it does massive damage and is hyper carry late game team fighting. Love it.... Love adc Varus
From level 1 w basic attack threat is soooo great, that every enemy champion backs off early giving full respect for basic attacks and pfffft, if you got a team to go with it, it is unstoppable lolll
WardanLT (EUNE)
: :D well that's why i made this topic , course most of trolls comes from HIGH RANKED players , like they play few ranked games, loose , get drunk and thought .. eh lets troll in ARAM, yes i agree it is just for Fun but cmon ! play with bots or go watch TV instead , course real aram players , in fact any player who has a bit of pride hates loosing and if RIOT would make any sort of Achievements for win or etc , that would make something for players to seek :D and yes there is few champions in ARAM with which you almost cant loose , or you shouldn't , like Varus , Lux , Fidlle , Velkoz and etc , long range poke ( not nida or teemo as there is loads of counters and they fall mid lalte game ) so even 4-5 can be done ( if you have one Ranked joker in your team ) :DD
What a waste of a poke varus i aram game. Dude, full build ad carry attack speed crit build varus is faking insane, it does massive damage and is hyper carry late game team fighting. Love it.... Love adc Varus
Smuggler007 (EUNE)
: Well, we could get bigger amount of Influence Points, that would be nice
That would be something, should i say
WardanLT (EUNE)
: That is correct , agree , but at the same time I play lol from the start of its existence , I used to play ranked and i was quite good at it , but at one point i just stopped it , after years and years of developing LOL became a different game , before , one player could make a difference a good player i mean , and even it could cover for one bad player, but nowadays one bad player can totally kill the game just with there flame and not willingness to participate , that's why i stopped , i just don't want to deal with all that grief, so i play Aram , and probably many players has same idea as i do , tho it would be nice to get something out of it , course we do spend many hours of it , and the only thing we get in return is IP , that's all :D
Well, we could get bigger amount of Influence Points, that would be nice
WardanLT (EUNE)
: That is correct , agree , but at the same time I play lol from the start of its existence , I used to play ranked and i was quite good at it , but at one point i just stopped it , after years and years of developing LOL became a different game , before , one player could make a difference a good player i mean , and even it could cover for one bad player, but nowadays one bad player can totally kill the game just with there flame and not willingness to participate , that's why i stopped , i just don't want to deal with all that grief, so i play Aram , and probably many players has same idea as i do , tho it would be nice to get something out of it , course we do spend many hours of it , and the only thing we get in return is IP , that's all :D
Totally agreed, i leveled up this account to the level 30 only playing aram because i was so fed up with people that are not playing fully on the summoners rift.
WardanLT (EUNE)
: its not even the point , its just why would these ranked players has the brave to even think of telling how to play in ARAM or that he is better course he is Ranked ??? its a different map , different idea behind it , lets put it this way , SR you spend more time farming and getting on with making money , that the truth , u have no farm , you almost no one , we can agree with that right , so all the basic idealogy about Ranked games is who gets better farm , and then it come to teamwork , and that is whos team group up first ( and this the essence of the game) course after that its win or loose , ARAM we go straight into fight, straight into Wombos Combos , and if we loose one player the rest of the team has to defend and try to dodge every skill enemy team throws at you, were in SR for more then half of the game you don't worry almost to none of those , in aram all game is 5 vs 5 , in SR is 1vs1 or 2vs2 (sometimes include jungle ) but you've got the point , so how come SR player say that he is better in LOL and teamfights ???? wth ? :D ARAM is based in teamfights and dodging skillshots every second , so what is harder???? you tell me , cause at first second you can be dead , and dead again ,and again :D
Let em talk, it is your map, you guys have good enough team work to put that troll into situations where his decisions get seriously punished. Haven't you truly learned how to troll in aram game mode? Are you serious? What have you been doing all that time.... You haven't seen , pardon me :D
WardanLT (EUNE)
: honestly .. hmm .. anything really , just to separate newcomer and the ARAM player (borders , icons, badges , pictures , colours or etc) , course seriously when you see guys has 3000 wins and you understand how hard is to get it , you do have that horrible feeling that LOL is all about RAnked games and its players, feel sad and unfair , that's all :(
Expand on that horrible feeling that you are feeling? :D Perhaps it is the motive for you to start suggesting solid ideas worth implementing? You got to be more specific
WardanLT (EUNE)
: even 3 years old could win in diamond 1 out of 8 , pick safe champ ( like Lux , ziggs ) freeze the lane and definitely 1 in 8 someone fed will get you thru :P :D
Telling how easy it is to play the aram game by running down mid lane to the nexus, i was by far, not intending to convey you that aram is easy and is not worth hard trying. I wanted to pin point the team working factor that is mastered in aram game modes, that despite being one down, others can use him as an advantage in team fights, for burning important enemy cool downs, soaking up cc spells while the rest of 4 members do damage and carry the team. I've Done That many times on aram games lol. And won games by doing that lol. I Do this when people get stuck in their old ways, as if they are kiting around like headless chickens doing nothing at all, so i just go in to break ice loose, die, give first blood away, do some damage, die again, to do more damage till the point enemy is damaged enough for my team to feel comfortable to go in. And then the hell breaks loose and the games are incredibly fun to play Lol. Everyone is fighting non stop, 2v3's 4v2's all over the place xDDDD Aram team vs ranked team will win most of the time team fighting. Safe farming and not getting involved in trades while in the lane phase is super duper easy. Even faker couldn't do anything to the player, who is farming from the distance in which enemy couldn't ever take trades while not over extending :D
Smuggler007 (EUNE)
: I am very skeptical of a 3 year old's ability to freeze a lane safe enough in order not to feed.
Ziggs is nor safe nor easy to play lol. it takes skill to farm and hit spells so that the lane ends up freezing xP with lux, man, i put my cash that 3 year old could not take a single hundred farm by the end of the game especially on a diamond level :D
WardanLT (EUNE)
: even 3 years old could win in diamond 1 out of 8 , pick safe champ ( like Lux , ziggs ) freeze the lane and definitely 1 in 8 someone fed will get you thru :P :D
I am very skeptical of a 3 year old's ability to freeze a lane safe enough in order not to feed.
Sefi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WardanLT,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KNKHoh4o,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-03T05:39:51.604+0000) > > Galio support .. that&#x27;s botting :P :DDD that's why i have a 100% win rate on the pick...
Aram does not put any importance on the win rate. so anything other than talking about the win rates, makes you a smarter player and a more communicative human being in here
: This post must be a joke or smth xd for real, u want to riot making seriously that mode where mad ppl goes to chilling? Where ppl who is hurried goes to play a quickly game ? XD After all, u will be supposing u are a master tier Aram player xd
Yes, that is the perfect place to be at when you are mad lol. Why people have to get mad in the first plays, when all they could do is play aram and chill the whole day long .
WardanLT (EUNE)
: yeah but its good to have something in return , even if its for fun :D like when you get friendly ribbon now and then cause you were friendly , so why many hours of having fun cant be awarded in any way ? :D
So make specific list of rewards you would consider as worth implementing. Be specific, if you are expecting others to help you think of some right here, you are dead wrong mate. Everyones here is just getting into misinterpreted point of your message and start bashing around how aram is x or y instead of trying to come up with the real meaning of your message, that hours spent shall be marked and categorized into specific sub data. That data could separate people, who have more hours spent playing aram from the ones that are new to the game. That is a fair point, i really approve of it, and yet you haven't yet suggested any ideas of how you imagine that separation to specifically be. Be specific, suggest a tier list of thing you would think is a good addition to aram game mode : ) Share it, we will value it up, we will see the points you've made and adjust it to the aram game mode, we might even get into deeper discussions with you about the ideas that you would love to see in the game it self. Perhaps we would also see potential into what you are thinking off and create something new and exciting in the aram gaming experience :D Good, truth worthy ideas are always worth sharing. Keep up the good work !
Mangekyu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WardanLT,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KNKHoh4o,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-02-03T10:25:17.483+0000) > > It is Fun , yes , but if you could achieve something more , would be even more Funnier . otherwise ARAM its just a waist of time , and it shouldn&#x27;t be , that&#x27;s why they removed Dominion or whatever its called , course no one played it , ARAM we play , so why not to make something to attract more players and reward them for there time , not everyone is made to play RANKED for many different reasons , agree? :D Not everyone is made to play ARAM but you know.
Actually, to play an aram game, all you have to do is to run down mid lane to the enemy nexus and die as many times as possible, your team will make use of your deaths, will take all the shutdowns, gain gold lead, and will carry you through the game. Confusion will help ripple players mentalities apart and the fastest to adapt will win the game. As simple as that, so basically, anybody can play aram games easily, even 3 year olds could win 1 our of 8 games easily.
Mangekyu (EUW)
: lol, Riot said that ARAM was designed as a fun game mode. So there we have it.
Fun games are the only ones worth playing ;) And they shall make it even more fun, on behalf of the player feedback that are playing this already fun game mode
PepijndM (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KNKHoh4o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-03T03:44:27.302+0000) > > Ranked is the real game, ARAM is just a fun mode. So I doubt Riot would do anything to encourage people to play ARAM only - they want more people to play ranked. So you are saying 'real games' should not be fun, and ARAM games can't be real? Pls
The real game is ARAM. Man, a player will never learn how to properly team fight playing ranked or normal games. It is just impossible to have good team fights where both teams are geared with the same gold lead. Most ranked and normal games consist of one dude being over fed, who wins team fights alone and you claim that you had a big part in that team fight, playing caitlyn, who does no damage at all.... People get delusional about team fights lol. They think, go in, drop a spell, and die, because there is nothing else to do :D That is how team fights go in ranked and normal games. In Aram, It takes skill to find or create an opening initiation to kick fighting off. :D Equally geared champions make team fighting incredibly close and skill oriented.
WardanLT (EUNE)
: ~~~~That is because 90% of gameplay (tactics, strategy) is eliminated from ARAM. The 10% that are left are mostly mechanics. It's basically a siege/teamfight simulator. ~~~~ I'm sorry tho I think this Comment here is stupid , 90% / 10% ??? really ??! when all LEAGUE OF LEGENDS is about 5vs5 mode , when 1 good teamfight will win you the game , 1 good teamfight will give you free dragons / barons / towers .. and ARAM is all about 5 vs 5 teamfights , all the game is bases on that strategy (90% it even doesn't matter how good you are as solo player) , and even after you loose 10 teamfights in ARAM ( were nowdays in SR there is maybe 1-3 teamfights in all game and games last from 25-35 minutes and that decides a winner ) you can still can come back and win the game , this comment is like a proper don't give a .... mentality from raked players we get in ARAM , so please stick to you 90% of mechanics ( course probably you are god in getting minnions kills and know how to freeze the lane) in SR and don't ever join ARAM course with this idea why do u even bother to play ARAM ??? 90/10 pathetic comment And then you linked my comment of why we cant lvl our favourite champions , dude , do u understand that ARAM is totally random champion selection, its not like you can take one champ and play over and over again , in ARAM we have extremely small chance to get the champ in first place , and then we have to do very good too, so even for us to get champ lvl 5 is a massive achievement compared to even your lvl 7s were you can do it half day , with this kinda ignorance stick with SR course thats were all griefers comes from , higher ranks you have more crap comes out , and that is a fact yes Ranked is a "real" game but for us ARAM is a real game too!!! and just because we getting nothing from it , and we still sticking to that mode we totally deserve to be equal or at least more respect then you lot , cause even when you play non meta champion people think you are great , well... we play ARAM and we know we never going to be meta , but we still do it , course its a free choice , so don't tell whats better whats not... 10%.... pathetic comment
"higher ranks you have more crap comes out , and that is a fact" Absolutely agreed, 1000000% truth, mate. Saw diamond player absolutely clueless of team fighting and he was ranting of how little of team help he had. Lolllll...... Oblivious, its like, 4 people has to help him, instead of everybody helping each other out at the same time in particular moment of team fight. That was absurd to witness. Diamond guy thinking hes good, but gets killed because other do not help. Instead of him helping others hand in hand in tough situations. And yes, the higher the rank, the higher egocentric mentality comes out :D
: Thanks for the replies, I have took many breaks from the game, i have a ton of games that i enjoy playing but when i do something always feels off, When i play league it's more of a, "I love playing" than a "i like playing", but i will try to ignore them, a focus on my game and on getting better so i can avoid many of their stupid comments, once again, thank you all :) It means alot that i'm not alone in this situation.
Yes, other games will not ever fullfill the craving for league of legends. Keep playing, keep getting stressed, you are on the right path my friend, you just figured out the core problem for this game not being to its fullest yet : )
Hantusa (EUW)
: I'm with you on what you say Frosty Panda, my experience is about the same, as in no game (NO game) goes with someone starting the abusive arguements. _Here's a trick for you though, if you can abide by it._ Accept that people make mistakes, but there's a major difference between making a mistake and not repeating it til the game ends, ie; Facechecking - Chasing half a map through unwarded territory - diving 1v4 cause you play that "op" champion that's fed. Ignore it when people do the above, because it happens every game without exception, and when the people doing this starts flaming someone, mute them or just shrug your shoulders. Nothing you do or say will change those types.
He was not asking for advice for you to give him as a response. : ) so why bother using and showing off your over inflated egocentric mind set
: Suggestion if u don't own all the champs and in the future might regret not having enough ip maybe, take a break yes but maybe best if u jst got first win of the day everyday through intermediate ai games like I do sometimes. This way, u'll still have some practice and in a month maximum u'll manage to own the most expensive champ for only spending 20 mins daily....Also, none of the crazy that comes in normals :) Woohoo
Why would you ever consider giving a suggestion to a person who hasn't asked for one????
Rismosch (EUW)
: You need to take a break. This game is not bad and you are probably just exhausted. I started playing this game 2 years ago and played straight without any breaks. Now I realised that I was just exhausted and you can get tired by playing it again and again and again. I am currently taking a break and I feel way more relaxed. I haven't played for a month now and plan to not play another one. [I even made a post about it if you want to read it.](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/ulicVIYE-i-think-i-quit-league) Maybe you should do the same.
You absolutely misinterpreted what he was trying to say. He said he is hurt by the people that do not play the game as it is supposed to be played. Focused team work from the first few seconds of the game. Anything less than that gives absolutely no satisfaction what so ever. The problem is that people do not play nor try playing the ways they haven't played yet and they get stuck and bored in their old ways of being. They also cannot improve because the place where they are stuck right now, the elo, which never goes up nor down, mean players have to be playing consistent games at the x elo that they are in. Games get the same, nothing new, because there is nobody in the team that could expand the way that old games were going, so it is essential to mix up the top tear players with the lower tear players so that either sides improve on the game and bring up new strategies to the lower level of players. It is essential, the current ranked system is just a massive jam onto players ability to improve from what ever level they are right now. And then it becomes clown fiesta, bronze players think they are good because they beat every other bronze player. Platinum ranked players play actually worst than bronze players, because they been stuck in platinum for the last 99324832 seasons, and they always play at the same level of play without anybody stronger to show them way up. And because there are no skill circulation in platinum division it becomes monotonic, same players, same games over and over again, till the quality of the games steadily decreases and it get even worse. lol. it gets to the point where platinum players think they are better than bronze, despite being down in skill and diversity than bronze players. Bronze is elo hell because soooo mannyyyy goooodddd players stuck in there :D Amazing players who think they are bad, because they are unable to climb from bronze, which is full of very very strong and amazing players out there. Pro players, the best in the world, who think that they are bad, because of being stigmatized as bronze, in which they are not confident enough to show off their true skills against a higher ranked less skilled players. The whole ranked system is a joke, it is just degrading your own creative ability to make sense out of a mess quicker than other players. In Bronze, there lots of mess and lots of making sense out of the things that haven't been your way, and which means, people actually improve the fastest on that level of play. So many pro players who think that are actually bad, when in reality they out play in every situation you get your self into. Anyways, what i am trying to say is to quit ranked games and go enjoy your life in something that does not have ranks as a main focus. You either focus on ranks, or on the game it self, you basically cant do both at the same time, because these are too big snacks to chew at once, a skilled person might be able to focus on the game and still enjoy it, where 4 people out of 5 on your team, won't even play. all they r gonna do is just freeze up in lane, 1 death means loss to them, and won't even bother moving around the map. That is not a league of legends game i would not want anybody playing that kind of games. I mean, in ranked games, there are zombies, people are acting as zombies, not playing the game, but doing what they have learned to do on the internet which is absolutely false in relation to what the game actually is. <--------- Random rant
: Is this like a one to one thing??? This looks too good to be true. Just started in Aug 2016, I've been spamming drafts than ranked. I don't plan on ranking till I can find my main, probably rank next season instead :/ I am jack of all trades, but I wanna settle down on at least 3 champions. I literally have more champions I own than I don't own (87). i know how to freeze lane and whatnot, how to play with common sense (TP entrance thing, ward, minion sight, etc.), wave control and whatnot MOST OF THE TIME. But I still don't know how to lane against a Yasuo, my main priority right now. I play most of my champions at mostly at an A rating according to Riot. But I have exactly 10 champions on S- to S+ right now. Would like to main Gnar, Ekko, Akali and Ziggs/Cassiopeia.
" would like to main" lol, what is stopping you?????
skylë (EUW)
: I need help pls :x Riot members or any one from this community respond :/
Simple, join him in game and beat him at his own game. So then he will hold you as a better player in his own created gaming world and then he will give you full respect in real life as well. He is becoming more aggressive over time just because you and your whole family are being hyper aggressive onto his own unique perception of the game and life. His whole life is that game right now, and you are trying to force him off that, rip that perception apart. So him being aggressive is your own creation by using force and forcing him to give up what he has already created in his own mind. So the only way you can gain his respect back is beat him at his own game, where he is the best. You got to show him that you are capable of adapting to his world view and being better at it time and time again. No one will ever help you in this situation, because in real world, there are no more things that could spark a child's interest other than complex video gaming. So yea, wish you best of luck, Fellow Summoner!

Smuggler007

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion