: only 0.006% of players in league get Perma banned
Dude can you do some math? Check the number of the player base and calculate 0.006 %. As you can see this is quite huge amount of bans.
: League servers disconnect my internet from the house
It is 100% not Riot servers fault. Try pinging your server, check if same happens when you have other internet source like a mobile phone and maybe try other pc/laptop.
Atanii (EUNE)
: Learning the game with harder champs?
The question is what is more important for you: rank or fun? I suggest spam katarina since you liked her and she is a monster in low elo. You can have a secondary pick like fizz.
: Can't See people who in/Left Chat after a game.
: My boi garen getting some love.
> [{quoted}](name=Bowl Explorer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AdQIu2sd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-06T07:54:57.931+0000) > > My boi garen getting some love. Yes, I hope so. For me he was fine before the rework, than they made him a bit too strong and nerfed him to the point he is just a mediocre pick.
: you are not too good to get out of ur elo, stop blaming your team
It is like this: YOU are to carry your team and ALWAYS there is an option to win if you played perfectly BUT there are no perfect people so you just need to carry MOST of your games. Playing Talon and not getting fed early is bad. You go bot when they are low hp, pushing etc or follow your jungler and kill them with no problems. If somehow this is not possible you have still 3 opponents to kill! You need to see the opportunities and take them.
: Why are you sure I will get a perma? I spent money on this account and really don't want to stop playing on it or stop playing the game...
> [{quoted}](name=TendieDevourer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JjkFfkdA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-05T17:33:55.555+0000) > > Why are you sure I will get a perma? I spent money on this account and really don't want to stop playing on it or stop playing the game... There is hope for you only if you disable chat and never enable it again.
: > [{quoted}](name=SoloGarenFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=78ovP0XE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-05T10:25:38.059+0000) > > mistry explained everything but you don't want to understand. For you making illogical posts is probably relaxing at some level. Stop trolling in games and boards. Get some real life. Cheers. That is great! 2 issues though... and they are kinda important. 1. What did "Mistry" explain? I mean, if you make the claim you hold the burden of proof. A quote would be nice. 2. This thread is not anything anyone needs to explain, do you see a quesitonmark in the OP? A questionmark is this symbol: ? <- If there are no questionmarks , what is there that needs to be explained? Everything is quite clear. Again: Just because you find something illogical doesnt make it illogical. Let me help you: YOu are not god, you dont hold divine powers nor absolute knowledge. If you dont believe in gravity <- this doesnt make gravity go away. Same with your thinking what I say is illogical <- doesnt make it illogical, it just means that you have not understood it and you didnt bother trying to understand it, you simply judged... Why did you do this? Because its much easier then trying to understand. To understand someone or something takes time and effort, to judge someone takes no time nor effort. <- This is the truth, you can ask your paretns about this. Case and point: You say that I troll in games and boards, tell me to get a real life and cheers <- Sorry that I had to serve you like this, but when you attack someone they way you do, you will get put down just as hard as you were trying to put someone else down. WE dont need to lie about this, its all logged.
> [{quoted}](name=Bombeldros,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=78ovP0XE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-05T10:38:48.784+0000) > > That is great! > 2 issues though... and they are kinda important. > > 1. What did "Mistry" explain? I mean, if you make the claim you hold the burden of proof. A quote would be nice. > 2. This thread is not anything anyone needs to explain, do you see a quesitonmark in the OP? A questionmark is this symbol: ? <- > > If there are no questionmarks , what is there that needs to be explained? Everything is quite clear. > > Again: Just because you find something illogical doesnt make it illogical. Let me help you: YOu are not god, you dont hold divine powers nor absolute knowledge. If you dont believe in gravity <- this doesnt make gravity go away. > Same with your thinking what I say is illogical <- doesnt make it illogical, it just means that you have not understood it and you didnt bother trying to understand it, you simply judged... Why did you do this? Because its much easier then trying to understand. > > To understand someone or something takes time and effort, to judge someone takes no time nor effort. <- This is the truth, you can ask your paretns about this. > > Case and point: You say that I troll in games and boards, tell me to get a real life and cheers <- Sorry that I had to serve you like this, but when you attack someone they way you do, you will get put down just as hard as you were trying to put someone else down. > > WE dont need to lie about this, its all logged. I am 32 years old and I think I know way more than my parents :) Also, managing people and analyzing/solving problems is my actual job so if I was illogical I would be homeless now ;) No point in discussing with you since a) you made a troll post, or b) your IQ doesn't allow you to comprehend how elo works. You will not bait me in further posts. Have a nice day!
elliuqahs (EUW)
: Top lane abusers
One strategy of hundreds possible: you go with malphite with ap runes and make a build that counters your opponent. If they play anything silly like cass/soraka/sona etc you just go ap and destroy them. If you need go tanky you don't lose much from runes which make your poke much better. Of course you can adjust this in the lobby but sometimes it is not that obvious what you will really need and ap runes are safe. Something like ap cho also works but it requires more skill.
: Riot put me (gold 1) in Iron/Bronze
mistry explained everything but you don't want to understand. For you making illogical posts is probably relaxing at some level. Stop trolling in games and boards. Get some real life. Cheers.
: Will I be able to get my daily play rewards after the 14 day ban?
Forget about this account and either make a new one or stop playing this game. From your post I am 99,9% sure you will get perma soon. After 14 days ban even small misbehave leads to a perma. Better listen to my advice.
LOVEzzm43 (EUW)
: How can there be such a person,Europeans now like to joke about Wuhan。
It is just funny to those who don't understand what a death is. Kids gonna laugh because they don't comprehend anything beyond the virtual world.
: to all you... smart people copying soraka top
Do you know which streamer is the cause of this mess?
: MM working as expected. Platinum 2 matched vs silver 4 bronze 2.
S3NCUX (EUW)
: Riot !!! What is the point of adding Iron division in the game ?
Silver is basically for new players. People that can't go higher just don't improve and/or blame others.
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: Social credit score in LoL the solution to toxicity.
If they implement this you can be sure there will be massive technical problems and the game will be unplayable for a long time. Imagine having PBE and still making patches that give so many bugs and server instability...
MuchMucho (EUW)
: PLease delete Urgot 100 procent from game cus he is unplayable
He is quite strong early and he can play safe against most matchups. His scaling is bad though. Seriously I would change his W like completely.
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: It would be a one-way portal with a cooldown of course. So you'd have to be careful when using it, it wouldn't become an ARAM, but it will give the game more fluidity and more teamfight opportunities.
> [{quoted}](name=Mostly Bad,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NJzKk5ro,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T09:16:06.220+0000) > > It would be a one-way portal with a cooldown of course. > > So you'd have to be careful when using it, it wouldn't become an ARAM, but it will give the game more fluidity and more teamfight opportunities. Funny :) You would need to reach 6 lvl and insta tp bot, take double kill and tp back with a summoner. Everyone would want to play TOP as an easy way to rank up. Junglers would have 0 reasons to be at the top side of the map until Nashor so camping bot would be the only option for them. Mid would become "push and go bot" and TF would have a second youth being now a really good pick. They could also just delete Shen because the reason for this champ would be no more.
: My problem with Sett
What Sett needs is a soft W nerf. Thats all. Go to practise mode to actually check when he can deal 1000 true dmg...
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mostly Bad,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NJzKk5ro,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-31T08:59:36.309+0000) > > Yeah, you get teleport and you waste a summoner spell just to go help your team somewhere on the map, and then you have to walk back on top after that. > > How about getting the option to influence the map in a different spot without having to burn a summoner spell, and having the teleport to get back on lane after that jackass ? > > Talking about using imagination and logic. Jeez Imagine someone like Darius, Illaoi, Malphite etc to tp for free bot and destroy them easily without any punishment because they tp back. Adc is too squishy to cope with that. Also, imagine you have now often 6-8 players bot and after this change all 10. It would become a variation of ARAM.
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: Top should have a one way portal
Dude there is already a summoner called teleport... You don't get the top lane so just don't play there. I think your imagination doesn't use logic at all.
: Just keep on smiling cause you will get reported and banned if you dont.
Yeeeeeessssssss!!!!! It is a coin flip so smurfing is totally not possible!!!!! You are genius!!! Riot doesn't allow you to flame other players? What a baaaaaaaad company. Thank you you decided to wtite such a totally not a biased opinion that will change our lives!!!
Seph80 (EUNE)
: Ranked
To all whining snowflakes: write the ultimate algorithm that can predict how a person will behave and how well he will play. When you have it just send it to RIOT. Problem solved. If you can't do it STOP WHINING.
Beolius (EUW)
: Matching bronzies vs golds and plats. League of broken mm. How is this ranked?
My bronze IV EUW smurf has teams of golds and plats from last season. I don't think this is a game that has a coin flip matchmaking overall but the beginning of the season most certainly is like that. You can play for fun just don't expect normal ranking up.
: The most useless champ in the game is.....
> [{quoted}](name=AshidoTheCrow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xrM0n8AP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-28T16:38:35.861+0000) > > I bet ur one of the slow people who down voted, u have to be blind to not notice this champ is in dire need of some buffs, but too lazy to actually play this champ, so u have no care in the world. I recommend u try this champ top then you will find there is a new definition for useless broski. You have used word "useless" but you probably meant "not optimal for the current meta". I will play her today just for your pleasure and see what she can do now :D
: The most useless champ in the game is.....
There are no "useless" champs if you play accordingly. You should revise your understanding of the word "useless".
Beolius (EUW)
: It seems that balancing sett will take another month or two so here is a solution.
Taking from your all posts better quit playing. Why are you punishing yourself by playing the game that makes you so negative? Sett needs a soft tunning for his W. All his kit is very healthy and balanced. If you are bad at this game pick Teemo and poke.
Beolius (EUW)
: Why not cut ff time to 10mins?
From my experience it is at least 10% of the losing games that you can win if not ff. Scores are irrelevant. The only important thing to me is if our 2-3 inhibs are down while theirs none. If yes i can surrender. In other case I say NO every time.
: How do I get out of silver?
Watch your replays where the games were pretty close but you lost. Think about your mistakes and what you could have done better to carry.
: sett has is busted
They need to tweak his W and he will be a really healthy champion.
: man I didnt even know who kobe bryant is till I googled him yesterday, nobody cares
> [{quoted}](name=youseebiggirl,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=16P1fKbv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-27T14:22:32.357+0000) > > man I didnt even know who kobe bryant is till I googled him yesterday, nobody cares Exactly.
: Riot isn't banning people
Logs or it didn't happen.
: I didn't experience any bug at all. No crash, no client freeze, no huge waiting time (got in a game in like 5 seconds each time I queued up), no lag, no low FPS, friend list is way smoother than the one in League's client, literally everything is working perfectly from me.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABFEFdzJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-24T10:38:37.246+0000) > > I didn't experience any bug at all. No crash, no client freeze, no huge waiting time (got in a game in like 5 seconds each time I queued up), no lag, no low FPS, friend list is way smoother than the one in League's client, literally everything is working perfectly from me. Today yes but yesterday for me and many other players there were issues. I was really disappointed.
: Do people actually like this game??
Haters gonna hate. Ignore them.
TegCAL (EUW)
: This is getting stupid!
Don't play Nasus. He needs time to carry, so you must depend on your team early. In this meta games don't last long. Use champs that are strong from the start.
: This game is completely disgusting.
Everyone upvoting this biased hate should uninstall as well. Playing a game that you hate is pure stupidity.
: LoR actually released in time?
Read the bug threads. You are delusional or extremely lucky.
Jodveuk (EUW)
: This acc is gold with almost 60% win rate but
: Yeah i dont pay attention to people like him but will try and follow your advice, thank you :)
> [{quoted}](name=Busta Chimezz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3L8VPVeI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T14:34:38.576+0000) > > Yeah i dont pay attention to people like him but will try and follow your advice, thank you :) Yes, better believe in trolls and afks holding you back :D Seriously, people will believe in everything but not that they are the reason of the problem. Typical thinking. I can give you some credit because playing supports in the beginning of the season is harder than usual but just play while not trying so hard to get back to diamond instantly and you will get the results in time.
Valbo (EUW)
: Does reporting someone even work?
I didn't get a single confirmation in months but when I started a new acc EUW when I was still low lvl got around 7-8 confirmations in pretty low time duration :D Pretty crazy. If I didn't read the boards I would probably thought reporting doesn't work but it obviously does.
: How do some people climb so insanely fast ?
So you come back after years and want to be even higher rank you were before? Firstly, you need to catch up with everything because everything changed in some way. Secondly, old diamond is not worth same as than because the overall playerbase is better. I can't imagine any diamond player whining they can't get passed through gold placements because of the afks and trolls :D Thats too pathetic to take it seriously.
YHOON (EUW)
: Best way to level an account?
Spam games vs easy bots or intro bots. I calculated some time ago the exp and even if you win all pvp games it is still better to farm bots because of the time you waste in pvp.
: > The only role that I hate is adc and prefer to trade for a support if possible. How can you play with ADCs that don't farm? I am not saying "oh he missed two cs" that's completely fine. I mean "oh! he got one! Yay!" I mean ok, yea sure :D I am ending up fighting with everyone here and it's fun but I'm sure people are getting tired of this. Quite some good players told me "carry" (not kill and then do nothing) so I thought I should alert fellow low elo players about what they should do and expect. I just back this up.
> [{quoted}](name=Narda K F E FeEt,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T10:41:41.581+0000) > > How can you play with ADCs that don't farm? I am not saying "oh he missed two cs" that's completely fine. I mean "oh! he got one! Yay!" > > I mean ok, yea sure :D I am ending up fighting with everyone here and it's fun but I'm sure people are getting tired of this. Quite some good players told me "carry" (not kill and then do nothing) so I thought I should alert fellow low elo players about what they should do and expect. I just back this up. If you ask ME than i can tell you what I do and not necessarily what YOU should do :) I just start like a good support and look if he can play the role or if he is a wooden puppet. If there is no chance for him to carry me than I leave him cs but take all kills and build for dmg. If he can't cs like at all and just randomly auto attack minions than I last hit as well BUT with my auto attack NOT a spell. Thats important. You 100% won't get banned this way and in most cases your adc wont be mad about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=SoloGarenFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-22T10:33:24.575+0000) > > A good adc in low elo? :D Where did I say that? You don't need a good ADC if you can peel well enough relative to how everyone else plays.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=0002000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T10:35:26.746+0000) > > Where did I say that? > > You don't need a good ADC if you can peel well enough relative to how everyone else plays. From the context :) Still what you say is true only if adc is half-decent. Thats a bad gamble (for me at least). I am not saying you can't work with that but than you also must be very good at supporting like way above the average the mains in the division higher.
: > [{quoted}](name=Narda K F E FeEt,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:57:27.008+0000) > > Well, sorry but honestly, I think you are lying into my %%%%ing face. Why? Why would I do this? > [{quoted}](name=Narda K F E FeEt,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:57:27.008+0000) > > In that case, add me And then what? Play a normal game with you? What would you get from that? Not even mentioning that we play on different servers. You might as well just got to YouTube and watch Videos of high elo players fcking shit up with enchanters in low elo (e.g. Lophally's unraked to challenger last season). > [{quoted}](name=Narda K F E FeEt,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:57:27.008+0000) > > Let me see how you will shutdown fed carry opponents in Silver (not in Gold or anything difficult) and secure dragons, with nothing but your wards and healings. Your missing out on the most important part of the game; the laning phase. Supports dictate how the lane goes in usual ADCvsADC lanes. You can exert immense pressure, bait out ganks, get turret platings, get priority for dragon, get deep vision, roam mid after an advantageous setup, ... You can almost always win your lane if you play above the Elo your opponents are so you are likely to have a fed adc who you can peel for and buff up later. He is going to shutdown the fed enemy carry as long as you peel well enough. The enemy jungler can't just randomly take drake when your botlane has prio - he will just die then. Also you can track the enemy jungler really well since you don't have to focus on CS'ing as a support and spam ping your team around (you can be their eyes as well in case they miss someone briefly walking over vision which happens alot). Sure you are somewhat reliant on your ADC but since the lane impacted more by the supports early you will win more than you lose and autofilled supports on the enemy team feel like a guaranteed won lane. Especially in Silver the meta is much more about fighting-for-no-God-damn-reason which suits the enchanter role perfectly because you want to run around with your teammates anyway and having good vision setup and map awareness (along with pingspamming) can get you advantageous fights; especially in silver were people like to hard troll and two man farm a minion wave botlane with the jungler present and baron up. > [{quoted}](name=Narda K F E FeEt,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:57:27.008+0000) > > with nothing but your wards and healings. You also seem to completely miss all the utility a support brings, especially CC. Silencing a fed Akali or Irelia as Soraka can be absolutely devestating and popp them really quickly as can polymorphing a fed Yi as Lulu.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-22T10:13:59.698+0000) > > Why? Why would I do this? > > And then what? Play a normal game with you? What would you get from that? Not even mentioning that we play on different servers. > > You might as well just got to YouTube and watch Videos of high elo players fcking shit up with enchanters in low elo (e.g. Lophally's unraked to challenger last season). > > Your missing out on the most important part of the game; the laning phase. Supports dictate how the lane goes in usual ADCvsADC lanes. You can exert immense pressure, bait out ganks, get turret platings, get priority for dragon, get deep vision, roam mid after an advantageous setup, ... > You can almost always win your lane if you play above the Elo your opponents are so you are likely to have a fed adc who you can peel for and buff up later. He is going to shutdown the fed enemy carry as long as you peel well enough. The enemy jungler can't just randomly take drake when your botlane has prio - he will just die then. Also you can track the enemy jungler really well since you don't have to focus on CS'ing as a support and spam ping your team around (you can be their eyes as well in case they miss someone briefly walking over vision which happens alot). > Sure you are somewhat reliant on your ADC but since the lane impacted more by the supports early you will win more than you lose and autofilled supports on the enemy team feel like a guaranteed won lane. > > Especially in Silver the meta is much more about fighting-for-no-God-damn-reason which suits the enchanter role perfectly because you want to run around with your teammates anyway and having good vision setup and map awareness (along with pingspamming) can get you advantageous fights; especially in silver were people like to hard troll and two man farm a minion wave botlane with the jungler present and baron up. > > You also seem to completely miss all the utility a support brings, especially CC. Silencing a fed Akali or Irelia as Soraka can be absolutely devestating and popp them really quickly as can polymorphing a fed Yi as Lulu. A good adc in low elo? :D Unless you met a smurf it is really rare. Playing support mages like Lux, Swain, Zyra, Brand etc will almost guarantee you have most dmg in both teams and carry your 2/10 adc. You can make the adc to be 12/2 and still he won't use the advantage giving shut downs to enemies. Thats my opinion. Feel free to not agree.
: I mostly agree except with the last part, where supposedly by playing typical supports (yes it is frustrating) you climb slower. I think you just don't, because you are too dependant on matchmaking, which is expected to give you the better/even team at about half of the games. So what do you do? Prolonging losing fights by shielding? Now, regarding "kills don't win games". Yes, kills don't win games, taking objectives win games. But do you know what kills win? objectives. Because if you ward everything and rift looks like Las Vegas, it's quite useless if you can't contest objectives or take/defend towers because you are too weak to win those fights around objectives. Finally, I don't consider mages/senna/pyke to be supports, as they build and play like normal carries. So, while it is correct that a lot of inexperienced players keep getting kills and don't take objectives, it doesn't mean kills are irrelevant. Being ahead and bully everyone out of jungle is the most important part.
> [{quoted}](name=Narda K F E FeEt,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OqxZHxEk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:16:51.393+0000) > > I mostly agree except with the last part, where supposedly by playing typical supports (yes it is frustrating) you climb slower. I think you just don't, because you are too dependant on matchmaking, which is expected to give you the better/even team at about half of the games. So what do you do? Prolonging losing fights by shielding? > > Now, regarding "kills don't win games". Yes, kills don't win games, taking objectives win games. But do you know what kills win? objectives. Because if you ward everything and rift looks like Las Vegas, it's quite useless if you can't contest objectives or take/defend towers because you are too weak to win those fights around objectives. > > Finally, I don't consider mages/senna/pyke to be supports, as they build and play like normal carries. > > So, while it is correct that a lot of inexperienced players keep getting kills and don't take objectives, it doesn't mean kills are irrelevant. Being ahead and bully everyone out of jungle is the most important part. Thats my opinion based on my own experience. I don't stick to accs (even main) for too long. My way of playing LoL is to play from low elo (the lowest the better) to max gold I (usually gold IV). I did this 20+ times but can't even count since I don't care enough. The only role that I hate is adc and prefer to trade for a support if possible. Kills help a lot but there are many cases when you better take some objectives or play around them. Many times I have seen ppl chasing for kills or wasting time in strange team fights without any perpouse. In this time I took inhibs, dragons etc Thats the case till about silver II-III.
: Here is what I've figured out after all these years I play League.
Kills don't win games. Period. Taking objective does. There are many ways to carry. As a support in low elo it is obviously harder if you play no-damage champs but it is enough to play mages or senna/pyke and you are set for ranking up. Of course playing typical supports is valid just much slower and frustrating.
ThisManBaku (EUNE)
: Ranked matchamking is in rly BAD place
Unless you want to play like a man and don't give a f... about bad players and having a lower division. You have the rest of the year do go up in the ladder so why do you care? It is a game there is really no point in not playing.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=One Bang Sett,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-22T02:47:12.430+0000) > > All I got from this was a non-toxic player who hasn't played ranked apologized when they messed up and you still won. I'm waiting for the point of this post to appear People like you really piss me off ,you cant even figure it out by yourself when its written in the damn title? Im talking about matchmake!...
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T03:17:02.239+0000) > > People like you piss me off really,you cant even figure it out by yourself when its written in the damn title? > Im talking about matchmake!... You should not post anything before you learn how to make logical sentences...
hi lm Gosu (EUNE)
: Account Suspended
If you don't see anything wrong with what you write than best option would be to leave LoL forever.
Show more

SoloGarenFTW

Level 68 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion