dijiee (EUW)
: Worst Kind of Unsportmanlike behaviour
Here is a tip,free of charge - If you gonna play instalock modes,try and learn more then one role. You know,the basics. People don't have to respect role call order,or pick order so they don't it's how instalock modes work. You are not entitled to ''your'' role
XIC Wolf (EUW)
: What kind of music gets you pumped?
No Sabaton mentioned?Dang guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrJAwCBbnuc
Wards Bot (EUW)
: Don't get me wrong! It's not _impossible_ to get an S as support. It's just more often than not I experience doing really well on the team, then see them get S grade while I get something lower. It's not really about how it works, it's more about how it feels. And it feels really crappy.
Yeah,it sucks when that happens.But i guess its hard for them to implement it for a ''selfless'' role.Most of us ward,and clear,but differences can be massive on game to game cases.If for example,top is having a lot of action,and kills,or mid.You can't get assists there in laning phase.Some supports might pick up a kill or two,others don't even get a chance.And it gets even worse when game is short.Thats why its hard to balance it,and we don't get that S as often,even if we contributed,and our team stomped,even if we feel we should.Had same thing happen to me many times.Expect S due to great game,get A,or whatever. Fun fact,seen it happen other way around once.Got S as 1/2/14 Lulu supp,and our Lucian,who carried entire game,got A.He was not happy about it either
Wards Bot (EUW)
: Here's what getting a grade as Support is like:
Well,idk what to tell you mate.I play supp/top,and its really not that hard to get S as support.All you need to do,in my experience is : Ward A LOT,Upgrade your trinket,then ward some more,have high assist number,and maybe pick up a kill/tower/inhib if it happens.Also,when giving you a grade,they compare you to other supports with that same champion. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1440838219/30100381?tab=overview Thats my most recent S,on this acc with Leona
Liphia Rose (EUNE)
: League of Legends movie
There is one minor issue.WarCraft actually HAS lore to base movie upon.While League on the other side has few amazing stories,but no lore to speak of.I can see a movie made about Gankplank/MF/Graves/TF incident thingy (Bilgewater was it?) and it would be great.But problem is,you can use same story,and generic pirates and make a decent movie out of it.Writers for those stories are amazing,but still there is no lore in League.They should establish lore,stop retconing it all the time,and give us some cannon for it,and then,and only then think about a movie.
: Auto Farming BOTs have invaded ARAM
I play a lot of ARAM,like a ton of it.Need first win of the day and cant be arsed?ARAM.Want a quick game with normal peope?ARAM.Relax after a hard game?ARAM. And i have never seen a bot there.Sure there where tryhards,and ragers,and flamers and AFK-s,but never a bot.Now,i'm not saying there are no bots in ARAM,i'm just saying i have never seen one.Might be that people who don't play much ARAM encounter them more often or something,but at this point i hardly ever get matched with or against people with < 200 wins
Someone16 (EUW)
: Dear season 6 support players
See,this right here is why there is never,and will never be enough supports.There is no freaking incentive to do so. 1.You depend on random (usually asshole,self centered,hero 1v5 easy Vayne) to even stay in lane 2.They,like this guy,are absolutely convinced you are their bitch,not teams bitch,but their personal bitch.Nvm that mid has maybe a chance to take a tower,or dragon has to be warded,you otta stay here and protect your 0/2/0 adc with 10 cs,because thats some law somewhere,i'm sure of it 3.Flaming for days...Well coordinated gank bot with hard cc?Support fault.Picking a champion that you feel comfortable on and not the one adc wants?Report support.Baron wards cleared and you are in base?Support fault.No one drops a single freaking ward after laning phase (even if Rito gave us free wards)?Report support 4. No satisfaction what-so-ever. You cant solo people,you cant steal buffs,you cant make game changing plays on your own.You can land some hooks/grabs,or eat some skillshots,occasionally drop a shield or heal,and thats about it. 5. Climbing with support without duo adc?Ahahah,top kek With all this negative crap,why would anyone but masochist play support?Because no one wants to be shit on entire game,and treated like crap,you get : 1. 2nd mids aka Lux/Brand/Veigar/Velkoz trust me i'm support brah,but i don't need sightstone 2. People just going - F**k it,queue is too long-hoping you will carry them 3. Those special martyr supports with persecution complex that can do no wrong in their own mind,even if most of the time they dont actually do anything to impact the game in any way,shape or form Support as a role is flawed,its there for LCS and high level plays,where its actually needed to bring most out of your ad carry.In normal play AKA 95% of the time,its unfun,unsatisfying and thankless role to play,and untill Rito changes it drastically,things wont get better and less and less people will opt to even learn how to support
: Riot lyte left but community acts like...
Riot "muh womyen gamers" Lyte is gone.Good news if you ask me.Now we might get a voice chat and not some stupid excuse how it will affect female players.Maybe someone who understands there is usually off button on voice chat?We should be so lucky...
NutterzUK (EUW)
: Best (league of legends related) wedding music ever
Rioter Comments
kjono1 (EUW)
: Why is surrender even an option?
Surrender option is a good thing.When the game is hopeless,and there is no room for a comeback,its the best option.And,sure,there are chances for comebacks,but what is way more likely to happen is -They will not throw,controling objectives will become impossible,you will keep dying and losing slowly just delaying the inevitable.As for the flaming and blaming,you are 100% wrong there.When game is hopeless,people get pissed and annoyed,and are more likely to flame because they are getting stomped.Therefore best option is to admit defeat and move one, avoiding wasting your time and someone having an outburst of anger.It also tilts you less for your next few games,if you plan on playing more
: Akali fan art ^^ please tell me what you think!
Really nice,you have a talent buddy,keep at it :)
Neonchan (EUW)
: Hmm did we now whine on every meta? Or did we forget some?
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=V3J6b8ai,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-17T08:25:29.977+0000) > > Hmm did we now whine on every meta? Or did we forget some? I did the math mate.We did indeed whine on every meta.We are just awesome and diligent like that :)
Eveninn (EUW)
: Happy Birthday Nautilus!
Nautilus is love,Nautilus is life :) This makes me want to play him more,i just don't know on what lane :)
Squaid (EUW)
: Post pics of ur pets.
Here,ill bite :) My newest puppy http://postimg.org/image/8u0cubonx/ He is 6 months old now,65kg last measured few days ago,race Cane Corso, BEST DOGS EVER
: whatever makes you feel better you are still wrong and you still have no clue what you are talking about but keep trying kid
> [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=0005000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-02T20:52:51.669+0000) > > whatever makes you feel better > you are still wrong > and you still have no clue what you are talking about > > but keep trying kid See,this is why i dismiss you in the first place.You cant make an argument to save your life.You are still wrong,now thats just sad,you should have stuck with your first one sentence argument.As for calling me a kid,thats really cute,considering i'm 25,but thank you.Have a nice day,i'm done with you
Ceiron3 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SomiSG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zaT6zxz6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-01T02:18:41.498+0000) > > Sunfire can be really annoying sometimes,i agree.Jungle camps chase you,towers hit you because of it etc.Downsides of the item i guess.I would not mind if they made it toggle (Radiance,item in Dota that sunfire is copy of has a toggle option) but i'm sure a LOT of people would complain if they made it toggle.And i also think its sorta Rito thing to make as few clickable items as possible,as to keep the basics of the game simple. No one is telling you to actually use the toggle functions. It doesn't use any resources like muramana. There's no reason to complain about except that the item might become more favorable/stronger than the other usual Armor items.
> [{quoted}](name=Ceiron3,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zaT6zxz6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-01T06:42:21.815+0000) > > No one is telling you to actually use the toggle functions. It doesn't use any resources like muramana. There's no reason to complain about except that the item might become more favorable/stronger than the other usual Armor items. Oh buddy,trust me,people will find a reason to complain,if nothing just because they themselves forgot to toggle it on before a big fight.I don't mind the item,been using it in Dota before Lol was even a thing,but i still don't think rito will do it,even if we want it to happen
12a12b12d (EUNE)
: SUGGESTION: Toggle SunFire cape passive.
Sunfire can be really annoying sometimes,i agree.Jungle camps chase you,towers hit you because of it etc.Downsides of the item i guess.I would not mind if they made it toggle (Radiance,item in Dota that sunfire is copy of has a toggle option) but i'm sure a LOT of people would complain if they made it toggle.And i also think its sorta Rito thing to make as few clickable items as possible,as to keep the basics of the game simple.
Nuunna (EUW)
: Please, I just want to play my main role.
Problem is,your main role is the most popular role in game.It can be played in many styles and with most mechanically fun/complex champions.Its considered the role with most freedom,and a carry one and therefore is contested,heavily so. Its only followed by TOP because even in this season,with that one eyed thing,top lane is still an island,and a place for individual skill and relatively calm early game.You should never expect to get one of those 2 roles when you queue up,since most of the people will be picking those.Very few people are actually willing to be junglers and get screamed at,or be supports and focus on helping others,or take responsibility for entire team mid/late game as adc-s. Issue you are having is one of the reason i only learned 2 mid champions since season 3.I play Sup/Top in this mode,and all others,and i advise you to learn a secondary role as soon as you can,since two should be minimum to even play ranked imho
: if you think enslaving blacks is the only way you can be racist then you truly are mad.... when i said it makes no sense i mean all of it bringing up clonal pasts to say thats why eastern europe is not racist is just so dumb and makes no sense at all as i said, eastern europe is full of neo nazi parties and groups but oh yea you guys arent racist at all..... yes you live in a fantasy world just to try and make yourself feel better
> [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=00050000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T18:45:55.056+0000) > > if you think enslaving blacks is the only way you can be racist then you truly are mad.... > > when i said it makes no sense i mean all of it > > bringing up clonal pasts to say thats why eastern europe is not racist is just so dumb and makes no sense at all > > as i said, eastern europe is full of neo nazi parties and groups but oh yea you guys arent racist at all..... > > yes you live in a fantasy world just to try and make yourself feel better Ok,i was trying to dismiss your stupid ass politely,and you frame it as me running away from this conversation.So now i'm going to take my time,and point by point explain everything all over again. 1. Ensalving blacks is not the only way to be racist,i never said that,your argument is complete straw man.I told you that racism in Europe came about as consequence of colonial history,and treating some people as second class citizens,same as in America,and that only countries that had colonies are countries in Western Europe. 2. When you said it makes no sense,you made no example,again.All you do is speak of Neo Nazi parties.Let me remind you,Nazis came from Germany.Sweeden has a Nazi party,so does England,France,Italy...What are you even on about.For a matter of FACT those same Nazi parties that you mention are on a rise in West AT THIS TIME,RIGHT NOW,mostly due to current refugee crisis. 3.When i speak of Eastern Europe,i speak mostly of Balkans region,and this region has a bunch of problems with religion,civil wars,complicated history etc.But not with racism.Since when Westerners where colonising Africa,midle East and India we where to busy killing each other to care much about that. So,to conclude,only argument that you made is Neo nazi parties,and that one is laughable and nothing else.You tell me i live in a fantasy world,yet you seam the one uncomfortably denying your own history.Worst thing is,you are glad to blame someone else just to wash out your hands,and thats just sad.I bet its all those pesky Russians,its all their fault,right?Its not just you doe,common theme in history for West to blame everybody else for their mess (Refugee crisis great and visible example) You also tell me how no one agrees with me,yet you are the only person down voting my posts.I had a productive conversation with a guy just few post higher.Also, i don't care much about who agrees with me,especially you,since what we are talking about here is well documented and researched already.I care about history and racial issues in modern times,i know a lot on both subjects,so don't presume to lecture me until you are able to make an argument.Now i'm really done unless you suddenly grow a brain
: the colonial history is such a bad excuse for your racism but whatever makes you guys feel good i guess
> [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T16:12:14.022+0000) > > the colonial history is such a bad excuse for your racism > but whatever makes you guys feel good i guess Bad excuse...How stupid can you be?Tell me,how are eastern europeans to be racist when most of the people here on Balkans NEVER SAW A BLACK PERSON IRL. Colonial history is what led to racism you dimwit.Historical facts,you where the ones making colonies and killing locals all over the freaking world,not us *EDIT* I don't plan on continuing this conversation with you,i already told my peace in other comments to people who actually made arguments and we agreed,talking to you about this East/West mentality is pointless since history books have already been written. I'm sure we can agree to disagree and that none one us here willing to take part in this conversation are racist.Others can work on themselves.Have a good one
: that makes no sense at all..... you guys are racist full stop you have neo nazi parties, you are one of the most racist parts of the country and the fact everyone on here is agreeing with that just shows the truth stop living in a fantasy world
> [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=000500000000000000020000,timestamp=2016-01-23T16:09:06.466+0000) > > that makes no sense at all..... > you guys are racist full stop > you have neo nazi parties, you are one of the most racist parts of the country > > and the fact everyone on here is agreeing with that just shows the truth > > stop living in a fantasy world What are you even talking about?What makes no sense?Examples,no?And you know-us guys-are racist how?Who are even -us guys- ? Again,we didn't enslave blacks or any other people EVER. All you did was list out some pointless drivel,and i'm the one living in fantasy world.
Phairdy (EUW)
: Talking about moral highground, lol. You guys in east europe are the most prejuidiced People i have ever seen. You guys kill homosexuals and everyone else Who does not follow your standards. That in a whole says enough about your standing on controversial subjects.
> [{quoted}](name=Phairdy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2016-01-23T10:50:11.626+0000) > > Talking about moral highground, lol. You guys in east europe are the most prejuidiced People i have ever seen. > > You guys kill homosexuals and everyone else Who does not follow your standards. That in a whole says enough about your standing on controversial subjects. Eeeh,yep you are right about homosexual issue.Its mostly religious nuts and football huligans (You have those West too,and they are same).Common person age above 40 does not support homosexual rights in any way,but younger generations,like mine,don't really give a shit who are you sleeping with.Few more years and bigotry will be gone too.As for moral high ground,well we still have that,since no colonial history and all.As for your line on everyone else,ill just say-that makes no sense what-so-ever.
Chewx (EUNE)
: See you don't know a thing about todays oppression and what is it like. There are many statics that prove that institutional racism is a thing, I could post you many sources here but I know it's a waste of time that you probably not going to read it anyway. But racial profiling and ''black people stay in prison longer than white people – up to 20 percent longer than white people serving time for essentially similar crimes. They get much harsher sentences – black people are 38 percent more likely to be sentenced to death than white people for the same crimes'' is one of the issues of institutional racism. Sure you don't know about it, cause you don't live it, all this seems new to you, like people in the last 5 years just got bored and wants to piss off people. Truth is, with the internet people have more freedom to express themselves, organize and protest, but the institutional racism never ended, sure it's better than 50 years ago but that doesnt mean we all should settle and pretend that's okay.
> [{quoted}](name=Chewx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=00090000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T09:09:37.024+0000) > > See you don't know a thing about todays oppression and what is it like. There are many statics that prove that institutional racism is a thing, I could post you many sources here but I know it's a waste of time that you probably not going to read it anyway. > But racial profiling and ''black people stay in prison longer than white people – up to 20 percent longer than white people serving time for essentially similar crimes. They get much harsher sentences – black people are 38 percent more likely to be sentenced to death than white people for the same crimes'' is one of the issues of institutional racism. > Sure you don't know about it, cause you don't live it, all this seems new to you, like people in the last 5 years just got bored and wants to piss off people. Truth is, with the internet people have more freedom to express themselves, organize and protest, but the institutional racism never ended, sure it's better than 50 years ago but that doesnt mean we all should settle and pretend that's okay. If you get around to it,post them,or pm me,i would really like to give it a read.As i told you already,i consider myself neutral,but i'm really interested in this thing,its not new to me,i have been looking at this since i finished college ( veterinarian,not social studies :) ) as a side project of mine.I already agreed with you on problem with legal system,and how its full of racist dumbasses,but i have also seen statistics that prove that young black males are the most proportionally criminal group in US,closely followed by latino and white males of same age.Thing is,i try my best to look at all sides of this ting,it makes me damn sad people get a raw deal when it comes to court and police.I also understand problems with accumulated wealth that help as spring board for young whites (that one is diminishing too),i get that some old farts running the company would never employ someone with the name Jamal or Muhamed,i get all that...And its a problem thats dying out with old people,as it should.My only gripe with this thing,and reason i still look intro this is the way people who are supposed to handle it as representatives of minorities are handling it.All they did is make it worse,and that sorta makes sense in a twisted way.Those people live of Gender studies,or Racial studies degrees and if anything gets fixed,they would be irrelevant,fall from the eye of public and be forgotten.Its those people that set everything back as it is.Asians are a catch 22 when it comes to this issue also.They out earn and out preform all other races in States,and you never see anybody having to teach them how they are oppressed and stuff.What i'm trying to say i guess is don't be one of those people that complains and then gets nothing done.Ben Carson and Barack Obama are the sort of people that help blacks more than any social justice or black lives matter activist.Since you mentioned in your first post you work on improving yourself i hope you are one day example to young people as those 2 are :) Have a good one
Chewx (EUNE)
: What does femminism has anything to do with this topic? I dont have to compare my country to worse countries, I tend to improve so I look up for countries that work better not worse. Once again, you're probably white so you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no say and no part of the racial issue. You're basically saying, ''hey doesnt matter if society targets minorities, at least we gave you rights'' way to go dude. You're not superior, and minorities are standing up for their rights, like it or not baby, we're going to be loud, People won't ignore this **** anymore. Sistematic racism must end, either you see it or not, but if you don't and lack of empathy, you should at least stay quiet.
> [{quoted}](name=Chewx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=000900000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T08:00:13.349+0000) > > What does femminism has anything to do with this topic? > I dont have to compare my country to worse countries, I tend to improve so I look up for countries that work better not worse. > Once again, you're probably white so you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no say and no part of the racial issue. You're basically saying, ''hey doesnt matter if society targets minorities, at least we gave you rights'' way to go dude. You're not superior, and minorities are standing up for their rights, like it or not baby, we're going to be loud, People won't ignore this **** anymore. Sistematic racism must end, either you see it or not, but if you don't and lack of empathy, you should at least stay quiet. If you have to ask what it has to do with feminism,you have not been keping up with recent 5 or so years.Look up intersectional feminism,they are the guys speaking for everybody recently.As for me being white,and therefore having no idea,thats nice of you to say.See,i'm from a country that has no history what-so-ever with racial issues or slavery (except us being slaves to Otoman empire,but thats irrelevant in this conversation),so i see myself as neutral to this thing.What is this sistematic racism you speak of?What right you do not have that white people have?You speak of better countries,well i hate to break it to you,but they are better because people who lived there made them so.No one is claiming superiority,except Storm%%%s and Black panthers,and those are both bloody morons if you ask me.I don't care how loud you are,if you are actually making a point.Most visible problem in western society blacks have is with the police mistreating them and aressting them without just cause.Police should be investigated and cleaned of racist shits,and also made to wear cameras at all times.Simple as that.And even that one is not about race only,but more about class.Poor people sometimes have no option,be they black,brown or white.Also,its sorta funny that you are able to tell me about your oppression,since as far as i know oppressors usually don't let those that they oppress express any such claims.Funny that.In recent years,if anything racial issues in the west have taken huge steps back.Sons of milionares claiming oppression in universities,blacks demanding segregation on campuses in form of safe spaces,redefinition of word racism itself...its a joke,and if Martin Luther King jr. was able to see this mess,he would be ashamed of idiots that are leading the conversation now-a-days.Have a good one
Chewx (EUNE)
: Wrong, we can't really say about Europe because it isnt a diverse continent. Countries like US and Brazil has still a lot of institutional racism, which are societies that targets minorities in many ways, that's why people talk about the so unkown ''white privilege'', which doesnt mean that if you're white you're getting a bonus every year from the government or that you unable to be poor, it means that there are a lot of issues that white people will never suffer. A black kid and a white kid will always grow up differently, there are things that white people doesnt have to worry in those societies, I know this because I'm minorities who came from a country like that, while in Europe, these issues aren't big because the minorities community isnt that big compared to the Americans
> [{quoted}](name=Chewx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2016-01-22T22:08:47.099+0000) > > Wrong, we can't really say about Europe because it isnt a diverse continent. Countries like US and Brazil has still a lot of institutional racism, which are societies that targets minorities in many ways, that's why people talk about the so unkown ''white privilege'', which doesnt mean that if you're white you're getting a bonus every year from the government or that you unable to be poor, it means that there are a lot of issues that white people will never suffer. A black kid and a white kid will always grow up differently, there are things that white people doesnt have to worry in those societies, I know this because I'm minorities who came from a country like that, while in Europe, these issues aren't big because the minorities community isnt that big compared to the Americans Pls,stop spewing feminist nonsense.Countries you named are majority white (Overwhelming majority in case of US).Everything you claim is so called white privilege can be seen as asian privilege in Asian majority countries,black privilege in black majority countries,and since you sjw-s count muslims as race,muslim privilege in muslim majority countries.Only freaking difference is that our western society even allows you for a voice to tell us how awful,oppressive and horrible we are.I would like to see you spew that shit in any other society then western democracy.Work hard,pick a decent major in school and you will do just fine.Ignore people who hate you on any shallow basis as race or gender,they are not worth your time anyways.Have a good one
: Gender influences your main character?
I find this -Character needs to represent me- thing ,thats going around lately,really stupid.I'm 24,male and i main supp.That means i get to play everything from big buff dude with door for shield,fish-woman thing,frog-catfish thing,ghost with chains thing,midget girl with fairy companion,mute girl,badass female sun-priestess-warrior and all that.I find them all awesome in their own way.And not a single one of them needs to represent me.They are all unique,interesting characters ON THEIR OWN,not my projection on game they inhabit.As for games that let you make your own character,i usually just make whatever fits the story/time period game is set in.
: I didn't ask for you to reply.
> [{quoted}](name=DeepSeaPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RhkjOgNV,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-01T22:16:19.828+0000) > > I didn't ask for you to reply. Ahaha,and you talk about logic.Oh,the irony. Mate,its my thread,you are the one who replayed first.Nvm,nothing productive from this conversation
: I didn't ask for your opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=DeepSeaPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RhkjOgNV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-01-01T22:13:21.651+0000) > > I didn't ask for your opinion. You commented on my thread ffs. And commented with straw men argument at it.
Rara K1 (EUNE)
: I have never played Kench, I have a question,- what happens when Tahm eats the Tahm that ate your ally?
> [{quoted}](name=Rara K1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RhkjOgNV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-01T21:01:12.520+0000) > > I have never played Kench, I have a question,- what happens when Tahm eats the Tahm that ate your ally? We will have to try that at All for one mode.I'm not really sure what happens either :)
: Yeah let's just nerf every single 'Unique' Ability in the game and give every single champion the same abilities. LOGIC
> [{quoted}](name=DeepSeaPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RhkjOgNV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-01T22:03:44.604+0000) > > Yeah let's just nerf every single 'Unique' Ability in the game and give every single champion the same abilities. LOGIC Strawman.Never the less,there is nothing unique about huge shield that goes away,since thats what gray health is at its core.Devour is unique,and his core identity,and i don't mind that one in the least
: His Grey Health is annoying, but definitely not broken. Definitely does not need a nerf. If the grey health regen is beating your ability to poke, then you've been countered. The shield decays, and not only that, it isnt automatic! They can mess up, and even then you can knife your way through it with ore problematic champions. Heck, even Tahm has more worrying aspects to him than the grey health.
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RhkjOgNV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-01T20:35:53.231+0000) > > His Grey Health is annoying, but definitely not broken. Definitely does not need a nerf. If the grey health regen is beating your ability to poke, then you've been countered. The shield decays, and not only that, it isnt automatic! They can mess up, and even then you can knife your way through it with ore problematic champions. Heck, even Tahm has more worrying aspects to him than the grey health. You are right,he has more worrying aspects,but those aspects are sorta his core identity (Eat enemy/Eat ally).Thats why i was thinking along the lines of gray health,since that would not make major impact on already tanky champion,and will keep him as he is.And yep,there are totally champs that can deal with him,even as he is now.Its just that i notice a lot of him lately,and all that crazy dmg from devour (that imo should not be messed with since its his primary skill)
Nakhishia (EUW)
: His gray health is not a problem, it's his constant slow and eat and slow and eat and then i'm dead mechanics that gets on my nerve. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nakhishia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RhkjOgNV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-01T20:23:47.920+0000) > > His gray health is not a problem, it's his constant slow and eat and slow and eat and then i'm dead mechanics that gets on my nerve. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} But,without gray health you would at least be able to burst him/fight him.This way,every trade is in his favor just because of 2 hp bars
Rioter Comments
: you mean feminazi right?
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=21wLTA0t,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2015-12-23T12:12:02.833+0000) > > you mean feminazi right? Yep.But its really hard to tell the difference lately between the two :)
: because riot doesn't promote traps (yet)
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=21wLTA0t,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-12-22T17:25:50.532+0000) > > because riot doesn't promote traps (yet) They recently bragged about employing a feminist as diversity consultant.Its only a matter of time till all champs are biracial demisexual dogkin
: LF someone to exchange Snowdown IP icons with
If you still need some,ill be happy to help form my euw acc :)
: sometimes................................................................ .................................................................................. the enemy players are better 0.0 shook end of zhe world omg tis can't happen nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kkGzhBsi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-12-16T13:11:03.513+0000) > > sometimes................................................................ > .................................................................................. > the enemy players are better 0.0 > shook > end of zhe world > omg tis can't happen > nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Exactly.And people make a mistake of underestimating lane opponent.If you go in lane with a mind set that they are better,and expect sick plays of them,you are sure to make less mistakes,and your win chances increase exponentially.
: Nice post. Time to put step 3 into action. Usually I remain silent but I guess step 3 will beat them at their own game. Thanks for the tip
> [{quoted}](name=13 STEELE 13,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kkGzhBsi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-12-16T22:41:18.095+0000) > > Nice post. Time to put step 3 into action. Usually I remain silent but I guess step 3 will beat them at their own game. Thanks for the tip Tnx :)They get so surprised when you do that.But its important to not type anything after one liner,or else it just starts a flame fest
: Sorry but i dont think being a vegatarian has anything to do with league of legends
> [{quoted}](name=Love The Madness,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kkGzhBsi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-12-17T09:35:40.926+0000) > > Sorry but i dont think being a vegatarian has anything to do with league of legends Veterinarian m8,like doctor for animals,not vegetarian ;)
Em Di Kay (EUW)
: the older you get the easier it gets to ignore people i guess. the most common reason for players to blame others is ignoring your their own mistakes anyway. as soon as i relize that i press the mute button next ;). i think league players also have to realize thats its just impossible to win every game. getting mad about every mistake is just wasted time that couldve been spend CS'ing or ganking or w/e. anything done in the game is better than writing ^^
True,typing anything longer then SS,Flash down,Warded etc. is not productive :)Died few times with chat open,after surviving ganks or clutch fights :)You are also right about wining every game.Its impossible,thats why we only need 51% too climb in any elo
: I only do not agree with your second point. If you hated being yelled at as a newbie, why in the world would you put others through that? Don't be the guy that continues the circle of bad habits, be someone to break it.
I agree.I made poor choice of words.When i say yell,i mean yell irl,not type to them in chat and make it worse.But then again,i might be the only crazy person that yells at tv/computer when watching/playing something :)
Rioter Comments
: I could never shake off the feeling that the World was bending itself over to make Karsa look good. I heartily recommend _Way of Kings_ and whole _Stormlight Archive_. Those books are amazing. At first I was "What is this even about? What is going on?" I still have lots of questions, but as the larger picture began to shape itself and some of what is going on became understandable - I was hooked. As for Rothfuss - I read the first two books of _Kingkiller Chronicles_ and I must say it is intriguing concept. A character who was obviously powerful and could be considered a story breaker, but who somehow got broken himself and is just a shadow of how he was before. It is pretty nice concept. Since you liked Karsa, you shade take a look at _Acts of Caine_ by Matthew Woodring Stoves. It is a pretty weird mix between sci-fi and fantasy (by the way of parallel words that are travelled between) with one of the most badass characters ever written. Caine's explits are about as unrealistic as Karsa's but he's much better fleshed out character and not an unlikable asshat. And if you are into something weirder I'd check out _Second Apocalypse_ cycle by Scott R. Bakker (the first trilogy _Prince of Nothing_ is complete, second _Aspect Emperor_ is ongoing). As I described it to my friend "A guy who wants to become[ Laplace's Demon](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon) is trying to hijack an equivalent of First Crusade. Weird hijinks ensue." The books are a pretty heavy reading, but they are rather unique at that. And if the thread is still alive in some time I'll maybe get to the whole Flintlock Fantasy subgenre...
Both Acts of Caine and Second Apocalypse sound interesting,i will add them on my to-read-list.I i don't mind heavy reading (got trough The Silmarillion twice),so it should not be a problem.As for weird stuff,my job allows for a lot of down time,so i pretty much read anything i can get my hands on as long as its fantasy,or actual history :) Currently i'm reading The Cambridge History of Ancient China,brushing up on my world history and such.How is your experience with audio books?I find that with a good voice actor,they fit fantasy genre so damn well.
: Ah, yes _Black Company_ and _Malazan Book of the Dead_ are quite good. I must however admit that looking back at _Malazan Book of the Dead_, especially after having read Sanderson's books it is not as good as I thought it was back then. In my opinion Erikson tries to juggle too many different plotlines at once and the whole thing becomes too convoluted and inconsitant in places. It is fun ride while it lasts and as long as you don't think too hard, but in hindsight some stuff makes little to no sense. I still think it is worthwhile read just for the sheer epic scale and number of cool, often crazy characters. Also I hated Karsa Orlong, he was not badass to me, he was author's pet. If you liked those I'd recommend the _First Law_ trilogy by **Joe Abercombie** and the followup stand alones - _Best Served Cold_, _Heroes_ and _Red Country_. They are sort of deconstruction of classic heroic fantasy tropes. It's bit more like George R. R. Matin, it is pretty grim and more about politics and power plays than fight against Great Big Evil.
Hated Karsa too at the beginning,but he grew on me.I guess something about obviously op characters with stupid one liners just appeals to me.Especially when you contrast him with multitude of complex characters Erikson has there.Like Saitama from One punch man.I might be overselling Malazan,since i'm still riding book high,but its definitely worth reading. As for Sanderson,whatever that man touches is a must for fantasy readers.Loved original Mistborn,did not yet get started on Way of Kings,and wont until he writes at least half of the series.I'm terrible with waiting for books(plan on building a monument to Jim Butcher for his writing tempo)-here is looking at you JRR and the damn Winds of Winter...I have Abercombie wiki page pined to my browser,heard a lot of good things about him.Will give it a shot as soon as i'm done with what i'm currently reading.Tnx for recommendation mate.In case you somehow missed him,you should check Patrick Rothfuss work.
: Awesome Book Trilogy!
Omg.People who read fantasy here?Well color me impressed... :) If you guys liked Jim Butchers work,i have some stuff to recommend... 1. The Black Company by Glen Cook. Its freaking awesome.Classic sword and spell fantasy,about a company of mercs that gets in over its head. As a heavy fantasy reader (tnx to my dad,been reading for 16 years now) its safe for me to say that characters Goblin and One eye are one of the best working duos ever written EVER.They are both hedge wizards and obviously insane,therefore hilarity ensues :) Read it,its worth your time 2. The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. You prolly already know about this series,since its a behemoth of fantasy,considered by many to be THE series to get people interested in the genre,and a cornerstone by whom all other fantasy books are judged. Amazing series,long as hell,but well worth your time,since,even if Jordan died,Sanderson managed to end the books masterfully.Its a story about coming of age of young man with magic powers in a world where such men are killed,and all the power is wielded by order of women known as Aes Sedai.Its worth your time,and it will change your outlook on fantasy forever 3. Malazan Book of the Fallen by Stiven Erikson. This one is damn hard to start,but its,in my humble opinion,one of the best series ever to be written.Its a 10 books series (with some novels) that follows 3 distinct story arcs that all converge in one point or another.Characters are amazing,diverse and none of it ever feels forced.You have gods,demigods,mages,dragons,lords of this and that,female heavy infantry,lesbians,assassins,high priests,mules and such.Add all of that in amazing world full of intrigue,run by corrupt gods and men fighting for power,and then sprinkle it with noble giants,giant wolfs,half naked savages and immortal orc like creatures...Its a Game of Thrones on steroids,and it just might be a little bit better.You will love Quick Ben and Kalam,you will admire Onos T'oolan and Trull Sengar,and Karsa Orlong and Anomander Rake will change your definition of what BADASS is :) Please,for the love of w-ever,read this damn series NOW :) Fun fact- Codex Alera was written on a bet that Jim cant make concept of lost Roman legions and Pokemon work together in a book.I guess Jim won that bet,hands down :)
Bachi14 (EUW)
: Player bots in 7 (yes, seven) ARAM games in a row
Thats interesting.I think you should write down the names of suspected bots next time you see them,and forward it to rito support guys.I have been playing this game for 3-4 years now,and never noticed a bot.I have seen scripters etc,but never a total bot.I guess the place to find them would be ARAM doe,since its the simplest map,and therefore easy to make a bot to do it.Anyways,you should report when you see it,if you are sure that its not a newbie,or just antisocial person.
Xiyador (EUW)
: Why does Lissandra suck at rapping?
Dat lame joke...I LOVE IT :)
: My birthday
Happy birthday m8,all the best
: I played bots a lot - than i jumped into pvp at lvl 30 with some champions i felt good with. Yes it hinders your process, there's different reactions, unpredictable enemies and each fight can go wrong or right depending on your choices, how you ward and how you predict your enemies pattern. I've played a lot of aram lately - it lets me get used to abilities of certain champs and see how people build on aram, especially good for 'team fight' training even tho it's all random it's better than nothing haha. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Aram is awesome,but dont take it as a guide how to build a champ :)On Aram you get way more gold,and build paths are all messed up in all sorts of ways :)But,as a team fight practice,its amazing.Aram is a thing i turn to when i want to relax.Quick game,random element (so no one rages) and a potential for hilarity is endless :)
Show more

SomiSG

Level 45 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion