Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ranking issue
No man this is some next level bug!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It doesn't apearing in match history!!! WTF?
Okay it finally apeared!
: Ye I wonder that too! :P
It doesn't apearing in match history!!! WTF?
Coxis (EUNE)
: well then, just give them the match link when it appears. and by the way, you should remove his name from your post. it's against the rules. I wonder how nobody said that yet. :S
Ye I wonder that too! :P
Coxis (EUNE)
: the will probably check the chat logs themselves. give them the match id number tho. :)
That match where we played still isn't on my match history! And btw where yo I find match ID?
Coxis (EUNE)
: Send a ticket to support maybe?
Will riot belive me? I didn't take a screenshot when he said that!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I can't change password!
NVM fixed that sh*t!
Rioter Comments
larmat (EUNE)
: I really enjoy this boards :)
Title: I really enjoy this boards :) Body: Said no one ever! I expected that twist honestly!
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: I agree with you. She falls of late game too much and she can be easily bullied early. I think she should have sustain.
Yeah! That's what I am talking about! She should get like a stun spell or knock up or something!
: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahaahahaahhaaahahhahahahhahahahahaahahhhahahahahahahahahahaaahahhahhaahhahaahhahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaahhahaahahahhaahhaahhahha funny
Geddon616 (EUW)
: hmmm really? ok lets up her dmg to 500 one her ult for every spin
Uh that could be nice! And her Q should be like 120% AP ratio, let's face the facts this now is to ridicilous!
Geddon616 (EUW)
: Yeah i sooo agree one of the easiest carries in the game. Lets make her cd 0 and makes her shunpo cd 1 sec
Seriously? I think it would be little too much!
Dame (EUW)
: True, her boobs need 33% buff!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ᴹᵃᵑ But then I would lose most of the games during some issues in the beggining of the game! :|
: No No No No. I'm an {{champion:103}} main and i love my weak/Squishy mid laners like {{champion:90}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:245}}
Their {{item:3027}} be like nop! Wait {{item:3027}} on kata? ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
Rioter Comments
: Probably a drophack like usual. Some of the people on my friends list have actually moved servers completely because of this, aha, it's been happening for like 3 months now. They'd rather deal with a constant mid-high ping than a ping ranging from low/extremely high at completely random times.
I had some laggs today with no reason! I mean 700 ping ms! Man WTF? My net is fine and my pc is fine I always play at 60 fps and game I played today was so complete garbage IDK what's with those laggs! Jumping all the time with no reason!
: ADC is taken! Only jungle, support and top/mid are left!
: Looking for gold+ members for ranked team! EU NE!
ADC is taken! Only jungle, support and top/mid are left!
Rioter Comments
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: It was removed all the way in 4.2 Don't know why.
Oh, well I didn't saw anyone using it but I could see that item useful on Volibear and I wanted to try it but I now I know that it's removed for 3 months ago! -.-
Rioter Comments
Somateri (EUNE)
: If you play YoloQ, you play alone vs 9 scumbags. Mute flamers and do wat u want.
I already said this is teambuilder game! I don't play YOLO queue since if I fall from platinum!
GGJonsson (EUNE)
: chat ban the team and give you a 1 weak ban 4 trolling i think that is about right
This is a team game? So I am getting banned for nobody help me and nobody respect me as a teammate! Those kids deserved defeat! End of story! You fake a "fair guy" somewhere else!
Rioter Comments
Toray (EUW)
: your name doesnt exist
I am EU NE server! D:
Rioter Comments

Splendid7737

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion