Rudyy (EUW)
: Suspension not fair
As the guy above me stated already, you admitted that this is how you play. This is your conscious decision, to play aggressively even after you mess up more than once. Honestly, 2, maybe 3 times I can understand, but if you die 3 times, shouldn't it be pretty obvious to you that Fiora knows what she's doing? Every death you mentioned was based on your hoping she will do something she did not. Now, you can't tell me "I can't hug the tower and focus on farming", why not, are you a programmed robot? A toaster? A monkey? Not trying to offend you but you're a goddam human with a brain who's obviously smart enough to get to higher ranks, how the heck can you not adapt? If you see that she's better, why not maintain your lane and give your other lanes a chance to get strong enough to handle your Fiora. Why not wait for ganks? Completely deserved in my opinion.
: So i got banned by trollers because i wanted to play a game respectfully
I was gonna ask how you managed to die 29 times, but after looking at the video, I'd rather ask how you managed to get in a game against two diamonds as a silver player? This was a walk in the park for them, especially vs Nami who is squishy as hell... I feel bad for you, hope you get the punishment revoked.
: Using the mouse wheel as a hotkey?
I tried that too, I also like to bind my wheel in games, like WoW for example, but yeah, doesn't work...
: PBE became so toxic
Agreed, during my first week or two on PBE, I got flamed so much, I just decided it's not worth my nerves. Every single game there is somebody either flaming or trolling, so I just log in to buy the skins I'll never actually have (like Dj Sona), play one or two bot games, and log off.
: Do my Champion Memotions contest entries stand a chance?
I like them, but to answer your question, no they don't stand a chance. The majority of players will vote for the flashy PC-designed entries, I honestly doubt more than 2-3 traditional ones will even get an honorable mention. It's just how life works, people want fun, flash, and colors, and no matter how much effort you put into your black-and-white drawing, it's hardly noticeable in the sea of advanced photoshop skills.
UPPERCASE (EUW)
: your 2nd point is kinda wrong. The games will get flagged and when enough of these minor misbehaviours count together he will get punished. Even if it is his first punishement. [as far as i know]
> [{quoted}](name=Peerless Lucian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Np9EoOZ4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-04T06:11:23.840+0000) > > your 2nd point is kinda wrong. > > The games will get flagged and when enough of these minor misbehaviours count together he will get punished. Even if it is his first punishement. > > [as far as i know] He will not get insta-punished, he will get reviewed. For any punishment, there needs to be a solid reason, and there are many fake reports- for feeding when you had a bad game, for trolling when you pick off meta, etc. And even this, calling somebody a noob, is not a reason, this is really nothing other than being salty. So yeah, it can trigger a review, which can lead to punishment, but it might not.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Being dragged down by an afk or troll seems more common than winning with a good team
I agree. Yesterday, I won 5 games in a row. Today, I lost 6. Not one of them was actually fair, they were all either feed or get fed. And since I play support, there really is nothing I can do right now because even if I do help my adc land a few kills early game, they are pretty much too weak to make a difference in general. Honestly, it just feels like a game of tossing a coin and hoping you won't be the team with a feeder.
: Early "damage" support.
I play Lux support, exactly due to the reasons you mentioned. If my adc sucks, I can at least hold off the lane until the laning phase ends. I've also had a few games where I ended up carrying, and more than a few where I was better than adc. What's good about Lux is that you can pick up a few kills with your ult when the enemy thinks they are safe, which can sometimes really make a difference. What's "bad" about Lux..well, let me just say that I've had her banned from me 4-5 times in a week because "Lux is not a supp", and raged at because "you stay back all the time". Low elo/low IQ people don't want you playing Lux because they are all about the kills and you can easily steal them. I hardly ever steal and I actually pay attention not to ulti unless there is nobody else who can get the kill, because there are too many sensitive snowflakes who cry if you get even one kill. To sum up, Lux is a risky pick in terms of human behavior, but the risk pays off because you have cc and shield to protect your allies, but you also have the damage to carry and the long-range ulti to pick up a few lost kills.
: WTF Has This Game Become?
You know what I hate? I hate the fact that every game is pretty much decided in the first 10 min. Somebody will always feed, and very often more than one person will feed, and then you're sitting there knowing you'll be wasting 20-30 min of your life because those who feed are mentally unable to admit that they have lost, so they won't surrender. And when they do feed, nobody else can help them anymore because fed champs can easily go 2 vs 1 and one shot anybody under the turret. And if you play supp like I do, there's really not much you can do, especially now when adcs are not even the main target in a team fight. So yes, there is way too much damage.
Helblindi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The God Cheesus,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=KbiNMQYu,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:27:18.079+0000) > > they never give back the lp being lost due their mistakes so give up on that sorry actually they do, enemy team just got loss prevented and my team got half the LP even though nobody DCed the entire game
> [{quoted}](name=Helblindi,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=KbiNMQYu,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T18:06:11.423+0000) > > actually they do, enemy team just got loss prevented and my team got half the LP even though nobody DCed the entire game I'm not gonna get my Lp back cause my game was 30 min ago, so yeah, %%%% those who started DC-ing before they noticed I guess.
: Getting camped constantly
First advice, relax. Second advice, I also play Quinn and I have no such problems, not on bot lane,not on top lane. Use wards, and use your w when you think the enemy jungler might be close. Many times I noticed the jungler waiting for me, and I just said hi to them in /all, and they had to leave. Actually, I don't think I ever got seriously ganked on Quinn, and she's really good at being aggressive and pushing her lane. So, maybe you just need to get used to her a bit. I mean, let's be reasonable, every jugler you face is a different person, are you saying that each and every one of them decided to camp you? No, you just had more than a few bad games on a new champ. Relax, check out some videos, practice Quinn on bot lane a bit (it's easier), and you'll be fine.
: Leavers need to be punished harder/Leaving must be discouraged stronger
No and no 1. A robot can't see the difference between a real-life reason to leave and leaving out of spite, and why would you punish somebody who lost power/ had to go get his dog cause it ran out of the yard/ had to answer the door and got held up. Random examples but still completely realistic reasons for leaving a game. 2. If there is a player feeding and refusing to surrender, you bet I will leave. Like somebody already said, I refuse to be kept hostage in a game that is an obvious loss just because 1-2 players want to continue trolling. Idk how many times I was in a game where some premade failed their lane and them kept me there for 30+ minutes because they wouldn't surrender. And no, there is no point in trying if an enemy is so fed, it can wipe out the entire team alone. In those cases, I prefer the leavebuster punishment, and if you make those punishments harsher, then at least allow me to leave during the character pick screen without consequences or make the punishment for trolling much more serious as well, since that's already hard to catch and rarely punished.
: Depends on your elo and the meta. Bronze - Silver mage supports if you're good at poking without getting hit. Higher Silver and onwards your ADC or team generally has a bit more of a clue on positioning so peel supports work fine. Imo just play 2-3 supports and one trick your way up the ladder with a really small champion pool. If you have less than 50% winrate with something over 20 games, ditch it and find something else. If you're playing with something and have 70% winrate even if its boring to play *cough soraka* just suck it up and get those elo gainnnnzzzz
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AqRdxV6O,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-04-22T17:30:37.362+0000) > > Depends on your elo and the meta. > > Bronze - Silver mage supports if you're good at poking without getting hit. Higher Silver and onwards your ADC or team generally has a bit more of a clue on positioning so peel supports work fine. > > Imo just play 2-3 supports and one trick your way up the ladder with a really small champion pool. If you have less than 50% winrate with something over 20 games, ditch it and find something else. If you're playing with something and have 70% winrate even if its boring to play *cough soraka* just suck it up and get those elo gainnnnzzzz I had 76% with Rakan preseason, got into silver, but since it was preseason, now I'm in bronze 1...so close, yet so far away. He's a bit risky though, because people often kill me by jumping out of my E range, like Tristana for example. I had a pretty good streak with Lux in Draft though, got to mastery 6, so I think I'll try with her this time. Thank you :)
Volcan (EUNE)
: revert quinn rework
I disagree because I'm actually surprised how good Quinn is. I've managed to carry in top,jungle, and adc. Her burst is incredibly strong, especially mid and late game, she can kill anybody in seconds. Yes, she's squishy, but what marksman isn't? Just watch your range and be smart about your leap.
: Bronze V to Plat 3 support only. Ask me anything
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AqRdxV6O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-22T13:28:25.095+0000) > > Bronze V to Plat 3 support only. Ask me anything What is the best for climbing? Mage supports?
iSneez (EUNE)
: you call trolls players in a troll mode ? interesting so why take aram so serious ? aram is a mode where you flash in and fight and die or kill simple, you really expect people to be banned for dying in aram :d
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjb48rRJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T01:51:43.290+0000) > > you call trolls players in a troll mode ? interesting > > so why take aram so serious ? aram is a mode where you flash in and fight and die or kill simple, you really expect people to be banned for dying in aram :d So just because it is less serious, you think it's okay to feed and not help your team? Interesting indeed. I don't take Aram seriously, but again, does that mean the rules don't apply in Aram? If they do, then they broke the rules. And this wasn't "I don't know this champ" dying, this is "walk into the enemy team over and over" dying. Literally just walk into the team, even under the turret. And don't you think it's odd that they have the same build?
Rioter Comments
Tikchora (EUNE)
: Brand's damage
As many people told you, he has high dmg, but his dmg depends on so many things and his cooldowns are pretty high too. Plus,he's also squishy as hell and has no mobility, so if you're ranting about your team being oneshot, what you're actually ranting about is your team focusing tank/fighter/something else other than brand. It's one of those moments "if you don't know how to focus the right champion,you deserve to lose" - Brand has nothing except his dmg, so learn how to deny that and you'll be fine.
Youh (EUW)
: Unable to even open the loading screen
ade7c (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oiOPVuvT,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T17:03:52.823+0000) > > I understand you and I understand the OP, it's frustrating and can make you play worse. I'm just trying to show you how it looks like from the point of view of those who flame (I don't flame but I get those who do when somebody feeds). It's unrealistic to expect them to be completely silent because it is a team game and your actions affect them as well. > > If you are told what to do, play defensive, sit under turret, simply don't die, and you continue playing badly, can you honestly expect no reaction from the people you've just made lose? And lets be realistic, it's not hard to stay back a bit and simply farm, but most of you don't want to do it, you want to kill the enemy for killing you but you can't do that either so 0-3 soon becomes 0-5, and by then it's almost a sure loss. THAT I will never understand. > > You're pretty much saying "stay silent and nice while I keep feeding because I don't want to stay back even if I could maybe save the game by not trying to kill anymore". Only those with the patience of a saint or all the time in the world can actually do that. And here is the problem with people who view only black and white, you dont need to stay silent, you dont need to sulk over me doing bad, but keep your emotions for yourself, this is not a game for an emotional outlet. Im doing bad? Give me a constructive criticism, if you just rage "f you, stop fking feeding" you might as well lose this game. Its not hard to say "dude, play safe, you cant 1x1 him now because he is ahead" "we will get him at teamfights". If that person doesnt listen to this, then flaming at him will have even worse affect. Flaming mostly will backfire, you will start to tilt because rather than focusing on the game you focus on how bad your teammate is, if you ACTUALLY WANT TO WIN, stop flaming, give a constructive advice and focus on the game.
> [{quoted}](name=ade7c,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oiOPVuvT,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T20:42:43.477+0000) > > And here is the problem with people who view only black and white, you dont need to stay silent, you dont need to sulk over me doing bad, but keep your emotions for yourself, this is not a game for an emotional outlet. Im doing bad? Give me a constructive criticism, if you just rage "f you, stop fking feeding" you might as well lose this game. Its not hard to say "dude, play safe, you cant 1x1 him now because he is ahead" "we will get him at teamfights". If that person doesnt listen to this, then flaming at him will have even worse affect. > > Flaming mostly will backfire, you will start to tilt because rather than focusing on the game you focus on how bad your teammate is, if you ACTUALLY WANT TO WIN, stop flaming, give a constructive advice and focus on the game. Again, I agree with you, always better to give a constructive criticism, but I am yet to see anybody actually listen to it. I never use f words or other words that could earn me a penalty and I always say - play safe, stay under turret, farm minions, just please don't feed. They simply do not listen. And then what? You focus on the game,ignore the feeder, enemy gets fed, destroys every other lane, you beg for early surrender because it's a waste of time by that point, the one that fed refuses to surrender because I don't know, and you end up in a 30+ min game that ends in defeat. So, I think people flame because they refuse to let the feeder get away with his mistakes. You see, if somebody flames, they risk being banned of course, if reported. But the person who feeds risks absolutely nothing because being terrible is not bannable, they are "just learning". I, on the other hand, will always argue that feeding is always intentional, even when it's not literally walking into the enemy turret. Your mouse is not stuck on moving you forward, you know what you're doing when you step out the turret's range against somebody who already killed you twice, and it's quite unfair that you can't punish people for playing - I don't want to stay stupidly - but lets say recklessly. And then they complain about being flamed because they think people should always be nice no matter how bad they are... I don't know, call me an asshole but I think it's the least they deserve for singlehandedly making 4 other people lose.
ade7c (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oiOPVuvT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T12:05:11.626+0000) > > It doesn't get you anywhere, but it serves to show that you are not okay with what is going on. If I slap you, would you ignore that slap and walk away? No, you'd hit me back/ask me why I did it/push me away. Either way, there would be a reaction. When you feed, you are not just hurting yourself but your entire team and since they can't beat your ass for making them lose, occasional flaming** to a certain degree **is the reaction to what you are doing. so when someone is 0-3 in lane, 50 minnions down, you think they dont know that? most of the time your raging will tilt them more and make them more frustrated. Hashinshin is prime example of this, when he is going 0-3, 0-2 and someone calls him out, he doesnt suddenly stop feeding and start playing like a god of defense, no. He tilts, starts spamming back at people and because of that cant concentrate on the game and feeds even more, tilts more, at this point your flaming leads towards loss even faster.
> [{quoted}](name=ade7c,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oiOPVuvT,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T12:15:48.532+0000) > > so when someone is 0-3 in lane, 50 minnions down, you think they dont know that? most of the time your raging will tilt them more and make them more frustrated. Hashinshin is prime example of this, when he is going 0-3, 0-2 and someone calls him out, he doesnt suddenly stop feeding and start playing like a god of defense, no. He tilts, starts spamming back at people and because of that cant concentrate on the game and feeds even more, tilts more, at this point your flaming leads towards loss even faster. I understand you and I understand the OP, it's frustrating and can make you play worse. I'm just trying to show you how it looks like from the point of view of those who flame (I don't flame but I get those who do when somebody feeds). It's unrealistic to expect them to be completely silent because it is a team game and your actions affect them as well. If you are told what to do, play defensive, sit under turret, simply don't die, and you continue playing badly, can you honestly expect no reaction from the people you've just made lose? And lets be realistic, it's not hard to stay back a bit and simply farm, but most of you don't want to do it, you want to kill the enemy for killing you but you can't do that either so 0-3 soon becomes 0-5, and by then it's almost a sure loss. THAT I will never understand. You're pretty much saying "stay silent and nice while I keep feeding because I don't want to stay back even if I could maybe save the game by not trying to kill anymore". Only those with the patience of a saint or all the time in the world can actually do that.
Bugaboo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oiOPVuvT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-14T10:32:25.585+0000) > > The thing is, you wouldn't really listen to that advice. Every single time it happens in my game, I do give advice - stop pushing, sit under the turret if you must, just don't feed so we don't get stomped by your enemy laner. If you were to listen, then eventually jungler would come to help you get back on track or the laning phase would simply end and team fights would begin. But nobody ever listens, everybody wants to be aggressive, to "prove" something, and the more they die the more they try, which only means they die even more and that's how you get fed enemies. Nobody is going to dive you before lvl 10 or so, so if you had 5+ deaths before the laning phase ended, I'm sorry but it was all on you. > > As for the flaming, well, it's people's way of fighting what is happening. They can't play for you, they can't help you, I truly doubt you would listen because it doesn't take a genius to play defensive, so the only thing they can do is express their anger. You're always free to mute and report... Eh, I listen to advice when it's useful, makes sense, and is given in a nice way (and sometimes the mean way if it's actually useful). But this guy's advice was at one point "stop dying". Which, while is what we all should have stopped doing, wasn't useful. I'm not trying to say that we were actually playing well and he shouldn't have been frustrated, but less insults, and maybe just more annoyance and advice is the way to go. Whether the player you advise listens is on them. My point of this post wasn't to get on at them in particular though. I said to the other person, but it was mostly harmless, just pointless, and at post-game, quite rude, but it was more the talk of someone who, as you say, couldn't control what happened and got frustrated. Not in the line of blaming them entirely, rather trying to appeal to those like that, that being rude doesn't get you anywhere in the game with your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Bugaboo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oiOPVuvT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-14T10:51:46.770+0000) > > > My point of this post wasn't to get on at them in particular though. I said to the other person, but it was mostly harmless, just pointless, and at post-game, quite rude, but it was more the talk of someone who, as you say, couldn't control what happened and got frustrated. Not in the line of blaming them entirely, rather trying to appeal to those like that, that being rude doesn't get you anywhere in the game with your team. It doesn't get you anywhere, but it serves to show that you are not okay with what is going on. If I slap you, would you ignore that slap and walk away? No, you'd hit me back/ask me why I did it/push me away. Either way, there would be a reaction. When you feed, you are not just hurting yourself but your entire team and since they can't beat your ass for making them lose, occasional flaming** to a certain degree **is the reaction to what you are doing. And stop dying is a valid advice, it means - do whatever you can to not die again so soon. Nothing more, nothing less. Do you need them to tell you how to stop dying? Play defensive,close to turret, don't give them a chance to kill you unless they dive, which they probably won't in the early game.
Bugaboo (EUW)
: Friends, Everyone Has Bad Games
The thing is, you wouldn't really listen to that advice. Every single time it happens in my game, I do give advice - stop pushing, sit under the turret if you must, just don't feed so we don't get stomped by your enemy laner. If you were to listen, then eventually jungler would come to help you get back on track or the laning phase would simply end and team fights would begin. But nobody ever listens, everybody wants to be aggressive, to "prove" something, and the more they die the more they try, which only means they die even more and that's how you get fed enemies. Nobody is going to dive you before lvl 10 or so, so if you had 5+ deaths before the laning phase ended, I'm sorry but it was all on you. As for the flaming, well, it's people's way of fighting what is happening. They can't play for you, they can't help you, I truly doubt you would listen because it doesn't take a genius to play defensive, so the only thing they can do is express their anger. You're always free to mute and report...
: Did fair matchmaking die in Season 8?
I couldn't agree more. Last season, every single time there was somebody feeding, not always in my team, but still, there wasn't one game that was actually hard to win or that we "barely" lost. This season, out of my 10 provisional games, I lost 6 and I never lost my lane; it was never my lane that fed. For me, it was always mid or top, doesn't matter, but somebody had to feed. I'm honestly scared of going into rateds now because it's either easy win or begging to surrender at 15 because somebody gets fed right away and then just harasses every lane. I wish I could help you prove this, but I still totally agree with you, there are too many "unintentional" feeders - people who are too bad/picking champs for the first time. I honestly feel like there should be some requirement for rateds other than lvl 30. For example, only play the champs that are mastery 4+ so you can't have "first time Jax", or perhaps some sort of subjective grading together with the honor screen, so if your teammates grade you as F more than 2 times, you get banned from rateds for half an hour. Next time it happens, an hour. Next time, an hour and a half, etc. At least that would maybe control the number of feeders a bit.
Suffer (EUNE)
: This game seriously makes me cry from the stress and harassment
It's nice to see so many people supporting but I have to ask, cry? Why, over a game? If a game can make you cry then you are taking this way too seriously and you probably have some self-esteem issues. Not trying to go all psychological on you, I know nothing about you, but I get you and I've been there, years ago when I was struggling with personal issues. If something that is supposed to be fun is causing such a negative emotional reaction, then the issue is probably not even related to the game. You are allowing something insignificant to get to you because it means more to you _than it should._ This last part is the problem, it's only a game and says nothing about you whatsoever. It's not even something you can be proud of nowadays -- hey babe,guess what, I'm gold - gold what? - gold rank in a video game -okay...so what? -that's the usual (and normal) conversation you will get in the real world. It simply does not matter, you should be playing only for your own enjoyment, which means you should take a break when it's no longer enjoyable. Don't blame this on the community as this has nothing to do with anybody besides you. You are willingly and consiously on the internet where people don't have to like you,agree with you, or even respect you, that's just how it is. Riot has plenty of rules to punish those who flame but there will always be somebody saying bad things to you. If you cannot handle it, then you really should sit down for a bit and think about the reasons. Did they hurt your feelings by calling you bad? - why do you care what somebody online whom you will probably never see again thinks about you? Did it make you feel like you're terrible? - you were terrible, terrible at the champ you picked, terrible at the choices, even terrible at the game but we were all terrible once, you have to start somewhere if you want to learn. There's nothing wrong with being bad, as long as you're trying to become better. Did it make you feel like there's no point playing again? - you won't get anywhere in game, or in life, if you give up so easily when somebody irrelevant criticizes you. Yes I am being harsh, because I don't like the fact that you are blaming somebody else for your reaction. "The players in this game REALLY know how to push me off the edge and make me fly off the hook = I'm willing to bet that most of my loss streaks come from my anger and bad mood/ I can't stop arguing" You are angry, competetive, argumentative, (assuming) guy, and you are sick of this community because you can't control yourself? And you want what, the whole community to change so you wouldn't cry, or you want to change your own perspective so you could play this game in a heathier way? My advice - always play with friends, don't play solo. This way you will have some support. - take breaks, a lot of breaks, after every loss, just to cool down. Play with your pets during the breaks. - don't play too much, this game is not for the emotionally unstable, it will only become worse if you don't learn to look at it as your choice of fun, not something you have to do to prove your worth.
: dude supp are the strong role now... the damage in early levels they do is insane.. the amout of heals and shields is insane huge...and they get free gold for doing nothing, alot of free gold. janna, lulu, nami with aery, is %%%%ing insane.. leona, tham, braum, tresh too strong and tank early in game and in late
> [{quoted}](name=GG DumbFck,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cnxh5sVn,comment-id=00060002,timestamp=2018-02-12T05:38:49.104+0000) > > dude supp are the strong role now... the damage in early levels they do is insane.. the amout of heals and shields is insane huge...and they get free gold for doing nothing, alot of free gold. > janna, lulu, nami with aery, is %%%%ing insane.. > leona, tham, braum, tresh too strong and tank early in game and in late "free gold for doing nothing", as long as you think supports do "nothing", it shows how much you care about them doing anything, if you catch my drift. Yeah, they can do some nice dmg, but like dark maid said, every dmg they do is mana spent on poking that they might regret when it comes time for shielding or healing. And heals and shields, idk, isn't that kinda their job? And what is huge? From my experience, Leona is the only support that can survive a hit from Zoe, Lux ult, and similar high dmg champs - survive, NOT save others from it, so if you have high dmg dealing champs, why do you think there shouldn't be high heal/shield champs? And again, I agree on the tankiness, but it's very easily countered by mages, and by simply playing safer so as to not feed the tank. Most people actually try to kill tank supports, which is of course useless, so that's how they end up against immortal tanks.
: You are a casual player, you have no idea what you are talking about. Everything you said doesnt make sense you dont even play soloq.
Really, that's your response? What if I told you I am a smurf, or that my main account got perma-banned and I made another? Would it make that much difference? Dismissing what I said just because I'm not ranked tells more about you than it does about me, so yeah, keep criticising because luckily, there's no way anybody can take you seriously when you show this much disrespect towards somebody you don't even know.
: Riots balancing team criticism by a diamond player
I don't think you should nerf tank supports or "regular" supports because they already have too weak of a role in general. Think about it, tanks like Leona, Kench, Alistar, yes they do become immortal in the late game, but only if they actually get to the late game - and they cannot get fed themselves. So while you can carry your game, get fed, and push your team to victory, somebody who plays support, regardless of how good, depends entirely on the brains of their adc and hopes that nobody else will feed. Plus, nobody would want to play support if you render their role insignificant. It's already hard enough to climb as a support, and they are greatly under-appreciated, so why would anybody bother... That being said, mage supports are very strong, but ufortunately, they are the only way a support can actually make an impact in the bot lane. I just started playing Lux as somebody told me to switch to mages, and I had a 10 win streak. And what can Leona do if her adc doesn't even bother to avoid Lux's stuns? Nothing. From what I can see, you don't really play tank supports. Regardless of your elo, play one game with it and see how weakless you'll feel when you go vs mage, get stuck with a terrible adc, or just watch your top feeding over and over. Only then can you tell support players that they need to have less impact. As for the gold, you need to take into consideration everything. You cannot just make adc items more expensive, because that will make them easy targets by lets say mages. So if you have Syndra or Ahri mid with 3 items, while you have 2, MAYBE 2 if you are not lagging behind, what's stopping that mid mage from going bot and just destroying the lane the first chance it gets? Even worse if the adc is going against a mage support, there is no way they could push that lane. It's all about the balance, you can't nerf just one thing or just one role without finding the way to compensate for what you're taking. Not meaning to offend you personally, but for a diamond player, some of your ideas sound like you're just mad and want to make weaker something you kept losing from instead of looking for ways to learn and counter.
: Hey, does anyone have a nice sumonner name idea?
Came In With A Wrecking Ball I Choose U Dragon Khal With A Wrecking Ball Lich King Of Lol Male With A Flail Fail By A Flail Kiss My Flail/Dragon/Ironbutt

Sugarlicious

Level 205 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion