: Soloq players & premades , let's have a talk
Why is it bad that people are complaining? The more they do the higher the chance that riot will actually release soloque. Maybe it's still really small but still we really want it. And most of the posts i've seen are about how it's less competetive than soloque.
OG FreshT (EUW)
: Winning Rankeds in lower ranks is pure luck/ We want a soloQ option
http://prntscr.com/arggng Shit i should try the lottery or something since i've gotten multiple smurfs from bronze-silver to plat
RainbowFegg (EUNE)
: Does playing Fizz makes me a scumbag?
Yes. See this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTPVDGTBa1M
: WELL DONE RIOT! MAKING LEAGUE UNPLAYABLE WITH AN UNFUNNY JOKE!
: you have those premades as well so i dont really get it? is this about being the superstar in a game and single handedly destroy the enemies? **your chances of winning overall stay the same.** i highlighted that because some seem to not understand it. its a mathematical thing that can be proven. you could do it yourself. well back to the superstar thingy - yes, that might be more difficult as your teammates may (trust me when i say not always) communicate better. you might even feed your ass off and get carried OR you destroy your lane and still carry albeit not being in voice with them. if you are social you could even join their voice, might not work every time but maybe you even make some friends? i joined team chats and i also invited other soloqers to mine. what is riot gonna do about that? shut teamspeak servers down? i doubt it.
>your chances of winning overall stay the same. Adding more random things in league doesn't mean the overall chances to win change. They could add a spell crit chance and the overall win rate will stay the same. But making winning even more reliant on luck is obviously not very good if you want to win(being the ultra cool superstar as you seem to think). >its a mathematical thing that can be proven. you could do it yourself. Do share your proof.
: > [{quoted}](name=Svempe007,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y44F11F5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-31T10:19:18.213+0000) > > Just because you're fine with the system being unfair doesn't mean it's an excuse. It's a fact that a solo player has less influence on the game than a premade. how would you have less influence than the other players? do you forget what to do in your lane as soon as you see a team tag? are you gonna tell me that people listen more if they are not premade? and if so, where is this magical place because it certainly is not EUW. if it's a "fact" i'm sure you can prove me wrong on this one.
The premades can communicate way better if they use a voicechat which most of them do. This obviously leads to more information being exchanged between the premades and better teamplay overall. Do you think carrying vs 4 pre and 1 solo is as easy as carrying in full solo?
: Solo Queue Reasoning
Just because you're fine with the system being unfair doesn't mean it's an excuse. It's a fact that a solo player has less influence on the game than a premade.
: Stop being a dick to your team mates starting in champ select. Haven't seen a single one that won.
Hey there i can assure you i win a lot of my games.
: Another one - Your most repeated Song currently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rVqj8PGTXA at least on my phone where i mostly listen on shuffle. Too many to chose from on my YT playlist.
More0 (EUNE)
: Ok, but i can't really find all cases of AP champs crit, but sometimes i just don't get how is this possible. And if it's so, and AP champs can crit, what damage they do. This is very stupid system! At least from my point of view
SOME ap champs do increased damage on spells that counts as a crit. All champs can crit on basic attacks if they have crit chance.
More0 (EUNE)
: my fail now there is fiddle, and i don't see word CRIT i see only "Hunt Bonus: If the target is marked as Hunted, Takedown deals 33% increased damage"
Yep that counts as crit. And the fiddle had crit runes (check his runes here http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=affrodable ). Mystery solved.
More0 (EUNE)
: sorry if i'm stupid, but then how fiddle and Nida can crit too? I was looking at http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions and can't find anything about their crits, if you can say that it crit from Runic Echoes, why i don't crit then? [Fiddle](http://imgur.com/rV9hWox) [Nida](http://imgur.com/Kq9ERFD)
nida's Q crits on hunted champs or something like that can't see the pic about fiddle but i don't think he has a crit thing
: Do You Believe In God?
But of course. I belive in the one and only true god-The flying spaghetti monster. R'amen.
Rehab (EUW)
: If you ever want some info about the game, check NA boards, not EU. They don't care about EU players enough to inform them. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/riot-official/6WuZKauE-new-champ-select-update > That said, as we continue our work, we're concerned about the impact solo queue will have on matchmaking as a whole, and we’re assessing how to best proceed. From this you can pretty much see that the True SoloQ is on hold. On hold usually means they will cancel it eventually.
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/riot-official/6WuZKauE-new-champ-select-update?comment=0037 It's not even on hold it was probably never going to return at all.
: Truly undeserved ban, for saying "gl hf", "gg wl" and "lag". (remade thread as some ppl asked)
Don't bother. The thing is most people there aren't much smarter than the auto system and can't read anything except the bad words.
Rioter Comments
: Do you really want to win?
Nah i don't want to waste time on a game i think is lost. I'm gonna ff at 20 and if we don't and things don't get better by ~30 i'm goning to start getting mysteriously get caught.
Rioter Comments
: maybe because most of my ward stay there till the end game lol and to your question If you play support with no sightstone while you build AP and have no red trinket you may aswell uninstall or just stay in bronze thats what you have commented so plz don't try to take the argument elsewhere
So what made you think i don't ward? That i want the supports to do their job and ward and not try to play like an apc bot? Because that mostly happens in low elo like bronze.
: lol i meant you say said sup with no sight stone should stay in bronze and that mean you are the one who should be in bronze, learn to ward all role should ward
Do i need to spell it for you? Yes everyone should ward BUT supports should ward more than everyone else. And as i see in your history you never get more than 1 ward.
: > People withno friends or low friend count are so much discriminated. Just saying, if you literally have NO friends, LoL is probably the least of your concerns(dont know you tho) > Agree. If i am solo player matched with 4 troll premades. They flame me, steal me creeps, jungle and laugh at me and after a game they have bigger chance to get - chest, key and ip reward. When are people gonna stop pretending like every premade is a bunch of idiots? Even 4 soloq players can troll/flame/whatever. There are a lot more nice premades and 80% of the time you dont even know who is premade with who(unless they talk in a different language)
4 pre is not only bad because of trolls but also because it's totally unfair to the solo players. The whole game pretty much depends on the coordination of the premades. Luckily soloque is probably coming in the next 2 months so i won't have to put up with that anymore.
kurnubego (EUNE)
: About the "feeders"
Flaming is as normal as feeding. Deal with it.
: I NEED PLAYER FOR ESCAPE THE BRONZE , I HATE THE NOOB PLAYER, I AM IN BRONZE 1 ; SEASON 5 WAS A SIL
: How to get out of bronze solo?
: Katarina simply can't be viable
How is kata viable in meta of tanks with CC and adcs with 2x her range
: you say that mean you cant be any higher than gold lol
Tell that to OP since he's the one complaining about people not warding.
Larry (EUNE)
: what if i told you ap supports win more both in low and high elo?And if u want to carry yourself as support in solo queue you should go support carry?
Ap supports? Maybe. Full ap supports? No chance above silver. Just go mid if you wanna go apc that much.
Goofrian (EUW)
: Its not 2009
If you play support with no sightstone while you build AP and have no red trinket you may aswell uninstall or just stay in bronze
Hansiman (EUNE)
: semi-automated. But even with the old voting system; people didn't tolerate retaliation of any type. You were punished for it in the past, so you're punished for it now.
Dunno i just feel the current system is too strict. Since i was CRed for 40 games back when the system started when you still didn't even get logs i pretty much stopped using the chat and only spam pings now which feels kinda stupid since they can only do that much.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You're not, though. If that's all you're saying, it's going to take several games to get you punished. If people are being severe, they can get punished based off of one game. The punishment lengths are the same, but the speed of which you obtain them is not.
I still don't like the idea of automated system and think tribunal style judjement is the best where you can actually see who and why flamed but whatever it seems it's easier to have an automated one.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Why do you need the whole chat? It doesn't matter what the others say in your case, because only your behaviour is judged in that case. If others misbehave, they'll get their own case. You're never allowed to take a jab at others just because they do so first. Just mute them, and move on. Using profanity is fine, as long as you're not being derogatory towards others with it. Riot looks into the context.
I just don't like the idea that if you say as much as fuck you or stfu to someone who's much worse you'll be treated equally.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Profanity is by itself not a direct violation of the rules. It's the context of how you're using it that's the problem.
Then maybe you should also include the whole game chat instead like the old tribunal. I don't like the idea that flaming is inexcusable but i guess the ban system will never be advanced enough to judge the whole chat like a human.
: I got banned for this. Fair or Unfair. You tell me.
Just follow these simple rules to determine if your ban is deserved: Did you write bad words in chat?-yes Is it right? Maybe. Is it fair? Maybe. But as long as the rules are say bad words-ban we can't do shit about it.
: its funny how all these champs ''need a nerf'''
Yep and then riot actually nerfs them and you shut up.
: what means "Im tilted"
an excusе for plаying bаdly
: No...It would take forever to get through pick and ban phase and frustration of someone leaving after we have all finally already locked in and countdown has started would be even greater. Even if we could ban 20 champions, there would always be someone OP who could be selected. In addition, people keep failing to realize that champions are not OP on their own, it's those who play them that are amazing or useless.
>if we can't fully solve a problem we shouldn't do anything to reduce it. Also here's an extreme example to back it up. source: your ass adding 4 bans would be adding 1 minute MAX time which is nothing if you can ban 2 more of the current cancer and decrease the chances of wasting ~30 mins because the enemy picked one
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: Because the comparison is accurate.
Yeah compare some stranger yelling at you possibly attacking you when you have no idea what's happening to bad words in a videogame where you know there will be some. Sounds totally accurate.
edalBX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skere,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R2mr4NTR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-09T08:51:38.118+0000) > > Another guy blaming his team. You belong there... LoL and here comes the herd boys, so predictible. And you want to tell me if your ADC is 2/9 and doing shit getting caught and your AP is like 1/10 and does NO damage it's your fault? not your teammates? LOL okay dude, keep living your deulsional life.
Thing is you don't have to carry every game. No one is saying you can carry every game but if you're as good as you say you should easily get at least 60% winrate over 100-150 games.
Jaffycake (EUW)
: Please be honest, is this really deserving of a 14 day suspension of my account?
Nope. Sadly riot's system just detects bad words unlike the old tribunal. Now context doesn't matter. You just don't write the bad words and you probably won't get banned.
Infernape (EUW)
: It's not Riot's job to force people to read the EULA/Terms of Use. They do enough by making the entire agreement pop up when you patch the game. You're supposed to read it. It's essentially a contract. It's still a warning. It literally says don't use any third party programs or they can take disciplinary action.
Okay whatever seems like you didn't read what i said. I just mean that it could be easy to have a popup when riot detects people with mkjogo and warns them.
: The warning is in the EULA, which every player clicked "Accept" on. That people don't read what they agree to, is not Riots fault.
You're not wrong but as i said they can still give warnings. Because a warning that you know almost no one reads is not really a warning. It wouldn't do them harm to actually warn people with an e-mail or client popup or something.
Rismosch (EUW)
: don't use third party software in the first place...
Riot could still give out warnings beacuse a lot of people use it for skins and they know that.
Zaoen (EUW)
: How to get 1 lp at Bronze IV
First you gotta accept that you're bad since you can't carry even in low bronze. Then you should maybe watch youtube videos that teach you how to improve or streams. Seriously there are a shitton on videos you just gotta look for them. Edit: You should probably not play azir/singed/shaco etc until you get better. Just stick to easy champs that can carry easily.
: What was the last thing you copied?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PzilquQlBE Uuu
Rismosch (EUW)
: You seem to me that you don't understand the report system. Let me show you how it works: First off, the number of reports doesn't matter. The system doesn't judge the reported player differently depending on how many reports he recieved. One report is as powerfull as nine from all the other players players you played with. Secondly, reports do have value. When you abuse the report system, then your reports wont mean anything. When you report multiple times without or the wrong reason, then the system will ignore your reports. --- So what happens when a a player gets reported? Well, the system will judge the player. It's a very advanced techology that can understand insults and simmelar stuff. It analyzes data and the chat. When the player really didn't acted how he should, the system will remember. When he now gets reported multiple times over a short period of time, then the system will punish him, with chat and some daybans. When the player isn't improving his behaviour, then he will recieve the ultimate punishment: The Permaban. --- I suggest you simply ignore when a random person reports you for no reason. When you did nothing wrong, nothing should happen to your account. When you didn't recieved any punishment, then everything is alright :)
>First off, the number of reports doesn't matter. The system doesn't judge the reported player differently depending on how many reports he recieved. One report is as powerfull as nine from all the other players players you played with. Secondly, reports do have value. When you abuse the report system, then your reports wont mean anything. When you report multiple times without or the wrong reason, then the system will ignore your reports. You do realise those 2 contradict eachother right? If my report value is less than needed to trigger a report more reports are surely needed.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Dear toxic player, is it really worth it?
Yes. If i'm having more fun than not it's worth it.
: But until you use the mute button it was plenty time to make you not enjoy the game anymore.
Oh no a whole 5 seconds or less having to look at some mean comment by some random guy on the internetz.
: Ever heard of bad games? Being outplayed? Your only see one side to this "story" and judge.
http://prnt.sc/a9x531 Yeah being outplayed in 180 games. Maybe you should learn what average kda is.
: Lol I watched the anime, RIP me. Although the one good thing I got out of it was discovering Akiko Shikata who did the opening "Katayoku no Tori" for Umineko. Her music is another world of eargasm.
Oh you haven't heard anything yet. Check out the umineko OST and openings on youtube. Also you can still read the VN because only the first 4 episodes are adapted and if you don't really remember them it should be fine. Again the OST is godlike.
Maluber (EUW)
: Subbed or Dubbed Anime?
Most anime have really bad/no dubs so subs is the way to go if you're actually into anime. Except for Ghost stories dub. Currently watching the top 3 on kissanime, konosuba and reading Umineko (which you should definitely READ. DO NOT WATCH THE ANIME).
Show more

Svempe007

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion