HuNTer77 (EUW)
: Helping a low player friend new to game
Heya ^_^ I would say both your main and low level account are fine. I consider helpful both playing against other new players and skilled players. _**From new players**_, your friend can learn what mistakes are usually done and how to prevent them; and _**from skilled ones**_ - what nice plays can be done with certain champions. --- I'd recommend all this over VoIP, if possible, so you can offer advice in real time and to avoid AFK-ing too much in-game while typing things :D. **A new player will rarely focus on the chat** and will need their attention over the spells/cooldowns/map/etc. Which is why a voice giving tips here and there would tremendously help ^_^. --- Try playing a few games on the low-level account, a few on the high-level one, then back to the low-level, and so on. Perhaps, one day on one account and the other day on the second account. Valuable tricks come from using both, in my opinion. I wish you both good luck and lots of fun!! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Higher ping ?
Hellu ^_^ I usually have around 37ms, rarely goes at 46ms. Just a random related question: Have you tried their troubleshooting steps from [this page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/sections/115002164688-Crashing-connection-issues)? (_Especially the "Troubleshooting Connection Issues" article from that list_) Additionally, you can check some cool things about your internet connection in their Lag Report feature: https://lagreport.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/ Let us know how it goes :D {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
ARISGOD (EUNE)
: crash game on loading mode
Hello! ^_^ Before getting into more troubleshooting, have you tried the steps written here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes ? If so, what have you tried? _Additionally, do you meet the minimum requirements for playing the game?_ _[[Minimum specs mentioned here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752654)]_ Looking forward to hearing from you! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: game-breaking bugs are ignored by riot for months. how is this game worth playing?
Hei! :D It's sad to read that you are experiencing issues and that you think no one is taking action ☹. Even though people are mentioning things on the forums, it's a bit difficult to keep up with all the bugs and all the missing details. On Boards, the bug reports may not always specify all the details - therefore the dev team will have some obstacles in finding the root cause of the issue. If you are not yet aware, there is a cute bug button on the bottom-right side of the client which awaits your feedback regarding the bug. It will open a form [[this form](https://pbr.leagueoflegends.com/eune/en_PL/login)] in the browser and you'll have to fill the fields offered by Riot. Those fields help the dev team investigate the issue better ^_^ --- In regards to the first thing, I think this can also be a technical issue that could be troubleshooted, perhaps not necessarily a bug. Random lags and disconnects, can also have two choices: either the game servers or the internet connection of your Internet Service Provider. I also want to add that I've seen lots of features here at Riot Games that many of the companies formed before Riot do not have. We have a Bug button in the client especially to communicate the bugs directly to the appropriate team. Other companies will wait for you to contact Player support or write on boards. We have Mute Player and Mute Pings. This to avoid being flamed, annoyed, etc. Flamers can be found almost in every game. We also have a cool client interface in which we can easily find everything that we own. The Boards is nicely structured on categories, more than other companies have. The Player Supports are very polite and kind when replying to our tickets. I won't give a name, however I've had some negative experiences with other game companies. They've written the Summoner's Code in order for us to be nicer to each other. They have really nicely created Lore pages for the passionate. I'm not taking Riot's side, I'm only trying to count some of the things I found really nice and thoughtful of them. I do appreciate their effort and by reading [their values](https://www.riotgames.com/en/who-we-are/values), I have noticed they actually want to improve more and more πŸ˜„ --- I hope my opinion has helped you see Riot in a more positive way, because we do have lots of features that other game companies have not implemented for us. Not every change can be made perfectly at once. We just need to wait a bit and see how slowly slowly it all turns for the better. I'm wishing you a lovely rest of the week and do let me know if there's anything I can assist you with. I'd be glad to offer my help and thoughts with you ^_^ {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Xplosion101 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J3I0EhVJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:04:26.341+0000) > > someone is trying really hard to become a moderator lol Heya ^_^ I don't think it's difficult to meet players which are eager to write a nice reply and proactively help other gamers in order to prevent future punishments on their account. With the right attitude and encouragement offered, we can have a nice community that gets along without having to use mean words between ourselves. --- However, of course, you decide what you want to believe 😁 I'll just continue offering my support to those willing to accept it. I hope you have a nice rest of your week! {{sticker:sona-playing}}
badezari2 (EUW)
: New champion : General du couteau
Greetings πŸ˜„ Whoah, I admire your interest regarding the lore. You've really made some awesome interactions with other champions!! Might I add that you even thought of the connection between two champions and what we currently have. This is something worth upvoting ^_^ I think it's super cute and I really am curious to see such a connection in-game. Keep up the good work! Your imagination is great! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Got 14 day ban
It's not necessary to only say officially curse words to receive a punishment. Considering you were making fun of them in the worst way and making them feel like there's something wrong with them - is offensive enough. Treating people like they're useless, or making them feel like so, is not nice and it can be picked up from the conversation. As a quote [_source_ [click here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ-#h1q1)]: > Regardless of the circumstances, behaviors such as in-game taunting; harassment, offensive remarks, intentionally feeding, etc., will be reported by the community and if warranted punished by the Instant Feedback System. I totally understand how difficult it is to not have teammates that rise to your expectation, however this is not a good enough reason to be mean ☹️. If you see someone that doesn't play like Faker or other PROs, and if you have more knowledge - give them a suggestion or don't say anything at all. Flaming will only worsen the situation and they'll feel judged. Wasn't it annoying when you were in class, test/quiz time, and the teacher would sit behind you, judging your answers? It's the same here. --- Considering you have a 14 day ban, please read the [Summoner's Code](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/) and try being nicer in the future. I trust that you can avoid the permanent ban! 😁 Also, not everyone knows everything. We're all here trying to learn how to play better and a little bit of extra advice won't hurt anyone. Mean words will, though. And not only those around us, but also the account that will be lost. Wishing you all the best for the next days and use them to consider what can you do better in the future regarding your approach towards other players. I'll cheer for you and keep my fingers crossed 😊! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: New High End PC - High FPS - Sudden FPS drops and Audio stutter when making an action
Hellu! 😊 Thank you for offering so many details and as well for mentioning the Logs from the Hextech Tool. Before adding the logs here, let's try a couple of things first (_if you haven't tried them already_). --- To reduce some possibilities, please navigate to a Custom Game and retry the abilities to check the FPS (it is needed to compare the result after changing some settings). πŸ’– From _Settings > Sound_ > check the "_Disable all Sound_" box πŸ’– Retry using the abilities and see whether there's more FPS now _Usually in Custom Games you have more FPS because it's only you. _ --- As a first step, let's check the V-Sync settings and Anti-Aliasing. Have you modified them by now? πŸ’– **V-sync** should be** Unchecked ** πŸ’– **Anti-Aliasing** also **Unchecked** πŸ’– Cap the **Frame-rate** to **60 FPS ** _You can also play a bit with the other settings, like setting the Shadows: No Shadow, Effects Quality: move them a bit lower than you have them. _ ---- Have you tried setting League of Legends to Borderless? This can help a lot. I always keep it on Borderless because it behaves better on my PCπŸ˜… --- **Some additional questions:** πŸ’– Does it happen only when you take an action or it's the same when other players use their spells? πŸ’– What other troubleshooting steps have you tried until now? Sorry for the long reply :D Looking forward to hearing from you! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
R5T Gavriel (EUNE)
: I do not deserve the perma bann
Heya! From what I can see in your chat logs, you were quite mean with the other players πŸ˜”. I understand that maybe you weren't helped enough to gain your lane against the enemy, however you've started to be slightly spicy from the beginning of the game: > In-Game R5T Gavriel: baby sit more R5T Gavriel: ok that's it im done R5T Gavriel: maybe start help me R5T Gavriel: our jungler not you R5T Gavriel: BABY SIT ME MORE OMFG R5T Gavriel: lame R5T Gavriel: GRAGAS R5T Gavriel: GANK ME OR I GO AFK R5T Gavriel: LOOK MY TOWER R5T Gavriel: DUDE GRAGAS R5T Gavriel: WTF U DOIN R5T Gavriel: im afk noob team Among the first words that you've mentioned was that you need help or you'll go AFK. It's not nice to set conditions for someone. The Jungler needs to take care of all the lanes, of the jungle and to take the Dragon. It's already pretty much pressure on Jungle players and I think we (those playing on other lanes) should be more understanding and make a bit more effort to gain our lane without their help. What would you do if all your lanes, as a Jungler, would lose? Could you be able to split yourself on all lanes to help each and everyone? It's very difficult. League of Legends is a team game, meaning that we can get help from everyone in our team, not only our Jungler. If the ADC/Support won their lane, they could join Top lane for a few seconds and then go back to their lane. --- Once again you've mentioned you'll troll: > R5T Gavriel: lux just stfu u did nothing to help me and i had wards R5T Gavriel: ik dont care R5T Gavriel: yea im troll now If you want your team to help you, such words won't be of any aid. The mood is ruined and no one will want to help someone that is judging their every move. Being more understanding with them is the solution, request help nicely or propose a way of being helped and to win the game. However, don't be dominant when requesting it. Something like " is quite ahead of me, can i get a gank after my lane is pushed?". Requesting help doesn't have to be rude because no one will want to do that πŸ˜”. --- I agree with _Arcade Lulu_. If you've had previous punishments, that is the reason for which you have received a permanent ban. Good luck further and try being more positive! That's what attracts people to help each other!
: Artists not credited on the client
Hellu ^_^ I think it's super cute that you've thought about it! I also partially agree with _FURRY V2_. Most of the players don't necessarily stay at the PC while in loading screen, or they're alt tabbed doing something else. Maybe the artists didn't write their name on the art because they considered it to be better this way? The focus being on the 10 year anniversary, I would totally see players/artists agreeing to not steal the spotlights. --- **All of them are very pretty and each one has it's own style, which is remarcable** πŸ’–. _[Artwork and each artist of the included champions for the Anniversary can be found [here](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/10th_Anniversary_Event) and [here](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2019/10/anniversary-mural-gifts/)]_ Good luck to you and your girlfriend while playing! I hope you're also enjoying some URF while it lasts πŸ˜„ {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: yeh ive submited it as a bug aswell and i doubt they'd retroactivly be able to grant you all the mastery.
> [{quoted}](name=Suruga Devil,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MXmEcAll,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T21:43:40.900+0000) > > yeh ive submited it as a bug aswell and i doubt they'd retroactivly be able to grant you all the mastery. Thank you for submitting it! ^_^ We'll have to wait and see. In my opinion Riot has tried their best to offer us the coolest things, and even a solution for issues that have appeared along the way. _Fingers crossed this will be sorted out as well_ πŸ€žπŸ’ž
: I like to risk it for the biscuit {{summoner:31}}
> [{quoted}](name=Youngandbald,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MXmEcAll,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T05:18:12.563+0000) > > I like to risk it for the biscuit {{summoner:31}} If I'll gift you the biscuits, will it make you play Normal instead of Ranked for Mastery Tokens? πŸ˜† Good luck with ranked and I hope you'll have the best score in the entire EUW/EUNE :D (_If not, I'll bribe Teemo to help you out with that_ πŸ˜†) {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: it's been a "known" bug for about 1 month now, if you write a ticket all you get is "yes we are aware and we are working on a fix", just kinda unlucky that thats been the answer for this long.
> [{quoted}](name=Suruga Devil,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MXmEcAll,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:48:33.143+0000) > > it's been a "known" bug for about 1 month now, if you write a ticket all you get is "yes we are aware and we are working on a fix", just kinda unlucky that thats been the answer for this long. Hello Suruga Devil :3 Thank you for replying! Hmmm, if they're aware and looking into it, then maybe they'll also grant the rewards after it is fixed? I remember there was an issue at one point _[check Edit #2 of [the post here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/YFYJG23v-new-level-icon-wasnt-added-to-icon-inventory?show=rundown)]_ and they gave the rewards afterwards. **_I don't want to create false expectations though_**, because it might not be the case in this situation. ---- **Did you report the bug through the Submit a Bug button?** It is different than giving notice to the Player Support. The button is on the bottom-right side of the client. Clicking it will send you to [this page](https://pbr.leagueoflegends.com/eune/en_PL/bugReport/create). Don't forget to submit every bug you encounter through this method so that a detailed report can be sent to the appropriate team! ^_^ I hope you have a lovely week ahead! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: am i safe until the end of the season?
Hellu ^_^! Based on [this Support article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h3q1), Diamond ranked accounts will decay after 28 days of inactivity in any ranked queue. **Considering the season will end on 19th of November, if you've played the last match yesterday/today or you'll plan on playing the upcoming days a bit, then you should be safe!** ^_^ For the Ranked rewards, when Ranked season 2018 was announced, the minimum Honor Level was Level 3 in order to receive them ☹. Source [article here](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/2018-season-starts-soon). Giving the fact that at Honor Level 0 and Level 1 the usual rewards (_like key fragments_) are reduced, I'm pretty sure that the Ranked rewards will follow the same rules. When you return from vacation, try your best to be positive and reach a higher honor level! I trust your ability β™‘! It doesn't take much to be nice :D you can even compliment the skins of teammates, you can give a short advice on how to win the game. **Be positive overall and you'll get the votes! ** I'd give you a vote right now if I could because you are interested in learning things about how the game works. I'm wishing you all the best and have a nice vacation! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
FNC Snow (EUNE)
: Stuck at 100% loading screen,AGAIN
Greetings! :D This behavior can be caused by the Firewall or by the fact that you haven't Ran the game as Administrator. It happened to me once but after doing the steps below, I haven't experienced the issue. **To Run the game as Administrator: ** > - Right-click on the desktop shortcut (_or the LeagueOfLegends.exe file from the install folder_) - Select "Run as Administrator" --------------------------- **Steps to perform regarding the Firewall are general, this is a quote from the Support page: ** > Generally, this process requires three steps: - Right-click on the firewall from your system tray and access Options or Settings. - Find a tab on Exceptions\Allowances\Applications. - Add each of the four executables above. Be sure to give them "Full Access" or the equivalent setting. Aaaand these are the exceptions that will need to be added: > C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClient.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClientUx.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClientUxRenderer.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\League of Legends.exe ---- _Support page with more troubleshooting steps - [click here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues)_ If you try the steps, do let us know if it is fixed or not :D Sorry for the long post :3 _Also, if you still experience this issue, would you mind letting me know how many times does it happen? 10/10 games or less?_ Wishing you all the best! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
LunaLeoXY (EUNE)
: Thank u! You made me happy with ur compliment and praise! :33 <3
> [{quoted}](name=LunaLeoXY,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=GBkBvTb2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-30T14:47:33.249+0000) > > Thank u! You made me happy with ur compliment and praise! :33 <3 My pleasure! ღ {{sticker:sg-kiko}} --- Also, I think DarkG0d might have been referring to: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts It seems like there might be more activity on the NA boards and the DevCorners are also on NA Boards :D
: I dropped from plat2 to plat4 tryng to get S for chests and this bugg happened several times...
> [{quoted}](name=Youngandbald,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=MXmEcAll,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-30T11:53:31.344+0000) > > I dropped from plat2 to plat4 tryng to get S for chests and this bugg happened several times... Hello :D You can get the mastery tokens by playing Normal Summoner's Rift as well, be it Blind or Draft pick ^_^. No need to endanger your rank for this *-puppy eyes-* More details about Mastery Tokens here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204211284-Champion-Mastery-Guide#h1q2 Don't forget to read what I wrote above regarding this bug :D I wish you good luck ahead and a nice rest of the week! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: When will riot fix this mastery bug??? I AM ANGRY AF
Greetings ^_^ I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing that bug ☹. Have you reported it by using the Bug button from the bottom-right side of the client (_right in the corner_)? Sending a detailed report will help them figure out the cause of the bug and surely they'll know how many people are experiencing it if they receive bug reports from everyone that has noticed it. Additionally, if you haven't gained the rewards for the S+, I would recommend [contacting the Player Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so they can look into it. Wishing you all the best and a warm day! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
LunaLeoXY (EUNE)
: Neeko and Nidakitty
Whoah, this is super cool! I love how she is super expressive and shows the affection towards Nidakitty! The colors and the proportions look great as well! Thank you for sharing with us!! β™‘ Wishing you good luck and lots of inspiration for future creations ^_^! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Naser (EUNE)
: Thanks man helped out, im new to mac (Hackintosh) so i dont know any commands.
> [{quoted}](name=Naser,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ki4in3Y2,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-10-27T19:25:55.371+0000) > > Thanks man helped out, im new to mac (Hackintosh) so i dont know any commands. Heya :D There are some more commands for MacOS if they interest you: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236 Wishing you all the best and have fun! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Gόld (EUW)
: well, it's not mute but, you can declare your role then drag league window until the chat is hidden
> [{quoted}](name=Gόld,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=KMQ0ccFp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T18:14:50.483+0000) > > well, it's not mute but, you can declare your role then drag league window until the chat is hidden This made my day =))))))))) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Hemraj97 (EUW)
: Bro welcome to league, I re-rolls my 60 epic skins and i got 20 normal permanent skins :), thats why my new year resolution is to not re rolls any skins. {{sticker:sg-soraka}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hemraj97,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=AJU8EH2h,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-26T07:51:12.968+0000) > > Bro welcome to league, I re-rolls my 60 epic skins and i got 20 normal permanent skins :), thats why my new year resolution is to not re rolls any skins. {{sticker:sg-soraka}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} Hmmm, the positive side is that you get enough Orange Essence to activate a skin that you'll really like out of everything there {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Out of season april fools joke.
This is funny because it has happened to me as well a few months ago. I have rerolled Nightmare Cho-Gath with some other two and got the same Cho-Gath skin in return {{sticker:sg-janna}} I didn't even enjoy playing Cho that much, but i did have my first Penta with him, funny enough :D {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I need someone help!
Hello! {{champion:37}} Hmmm, it can depend on what your preferences are. Do you want the name to be related only to gaming? Funny? Something cool? Something with a meaning? :D
SΓ₯d (EUW)
: I'm starting a free coaching community
Heya :D Just wanted to thank you for doing this and for being so nice in regards to helping other players! ^_^ Take care of them and teach them the best tips and tricks, pretty please <3 I hope you have a lovely week ahead and lots of good luck! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Arvit03 (EUW)
: Is someone willing to help me?
Hellu ^_^ Besides all the nice advice and good ideas the other players have given you above, I also noticed something. I was just passing through the posts _here (on the boards > new players)_ and noticed there is one person that has created a thread with a Discord channel. _[Click here](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/UyT5EjFa-im-starting-a-free-coaching-community) for the post._ It seemed legit and seemed like the player is really friendly. I have checked the discord link myself and people do ask questions and they speak about League of Legends a lot, and most importantly - they're being answered to. Maybe you could give it a try? And this way maybe you'll also find someone with which you can play and learn more things. Wishing you good luck and a lovely week ahead! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Xenoid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TatarQiz,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BO8Z8XTE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-28T08:56:54.788+0000) > > Heya :D > > Although I agree it's somewhat based on luck, it also depends on what items you choose for your champions and how you decide to spend the gold, whether on refreshing the list/keeping the amount/investing in other champions/etc. > > Regarding the last paragraph, I think Riot has tried to offer us more possibilities to have fun, more cuteness (_the Little Legends <3_) and diversity. When offering feedback, please make sure to include what the person/company could do better in your opinion, otherwise they won't know what you are referring to. It would help tremendously. > Hmmm, what would you think needs balancing at the moment? And what would be the causes of the changes when introducing new champions? Please remember that the nerfs/buffs are done exactly to create a balance, however it can't all be perfect from the first try giving the amount of champions in-game and how many skills there are. > > Looking forward to hearing some constructive feedback :D > {{sticker:sona-playing}} Since you are asking so nicely, for starters, champion pool should be reduced to something like 40 champions (8 each tier or 10/9/8/7/6 each tier respectively), this will reduce the amount of randomness when you are rerolling champions. Secondly, the amount of items that drop from minions should be more standardized, sometimes you get loot rain and other times 0 items (gold/champions instead) entire match. And we both know, better items on Jinx/Draven/Kaisa wins. Thirdly, Krugs must be nerfed. Having 3 chamions at 2 stars doesn't guarantee defeating them and you don't have that luxury every match. I once got lucky with 3 star Graves and yet he failed. The bug with restarting game client and loosing orb charges isn't fixed yet I reported it long ago. Yesterday had to play 6 games to get 5 orb charges (restarted game client 2 times). Shen can solo first 3 minion waves regardless of items he has. While he isn't OP late game, he can shift the tide early. Lucian is OP early, 1 star with items he can easily defeat 2 star Vayne without items. The time between rounds should increase while the game progress. There is too little time to reposition, reroll, replace champions late game, when needed. The duration of TFT Beta Pass and requirement should be announced in advance. I myself was unable to obtain last 2 rewards from first wave, because there was no information how much will it last and how many missions should be complete for all rewards. I was confident there would be plenty of time, but I was misinformed. That is everything coming to mind right now. But there are certainly much more.
> [{quoted}](name=Xenoid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BO8Z8XTE,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-10-28T09:25:01.251+0000) > > Since you are asking so nicely, for starters, champion pool should be reduced to something like 40 champions (8 each tier or 10/9/8/7/6 each tier respectively), this will reduce the amount of randomness when you are rerolling champions. > Secondly, the amount of items that drop from minions should be more standardized, sometimes you get loot rain and other times 0 items (gold/champions instead) entire match. And we both know, better items on Jinx/Draven/Kaisa wins. > Thirdly, Krugs must be nerfed. Having 3 chamions at 2 stars doesn't guarantee defeating them and you don't have that luxury every match. I once got lucky with 3 star Graves and yet he failed. > The bug with restarting game client and loosing orb charges isn't fixed yet I reported it long ago. Yesterday had to play 6 games to get 5 orb charges (restarted game client 2 times). > Shen can solo first 3 minion waves regardless of items he has. While he isn't OP late game, he can shift the tide early. > Lucian is OP early, 1 star with items he can easily defeat 2 star Vayne without items. > The time between rounds should increase while the game progress. There is too little time to reposition, reroll, replace champions late game, when needed. > The duration of TFT Beta Pass and requirement should be announced in advance. I myself was unable to obtain last 2 rewards from first wave, because there was no information how much will it last and how many missions should be complete for all rewards. I was confident there would be plenty of time, but I was misinformed. > > That is everything coming to mind right now. But there are certainly much more. Awwww! Thank you for sharing all of these ideas in a positive way! ^_^ - I agree that there's lots of champions which can drop when rerolling, however did you take under consideration how many champions of a kind are there? For example, Sorcerer has a few of a tier, Knight the same, etc. If only 40 champions _(let's go with your example)_ are in the pool, they'll need to be split as well so that each of these classes can get a fair amount of tiers. - I also haven't understood the way the items drop because I haven't played too much. I'll search at home for an article (if any) regarding to how this works and what makes them drop so much/less loot. _Sowwy _ - Hmmm, perhaps for this it's about a combination of champions and items? Attack speed and damage will attack faster. From what I've noticed, spells are casted quite far from the next cast. I think to defeat those maybeee having more attack speed and damage could work? - I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced that bug {{champion:32}}. Until it is fixed, I wish you all the luck so it won't happen again! ^.^ _Did you report it to the Player Supports or have you reported it from the Client through the little bug on the bottom-right side? _ - Regarding Shen, maybe not enough players have taken advantage of this or maybe they've noticed it and they're working on a fix. - Is Lucian OP with only a few pieces of an item, or with more? Because even though the level is different, Lucian does have items which is kind of ahead of Vayne. What does a Level up offer extra than the item on Lucian? - I think the timer is set to a lower amount because there are many rounds and nowadays we're all in such a hurry :D However it is a good point of view because if someone is new to the game mode, it'll be difficult to catch up with how they should play. Great catch! ^_^ - I'll also have to check up on this one and see if I can find any link that can help you stay up to date with these details. I haven't played much TFT, therefore my focus is not really on it at the moment. Your feedback is surely welcome here and once again thank you for taking the time to share this! You've gathered and noticed so many things! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Declined (EUNE)
: Hey you! Personally I dislike tft, but I understand why a lot of people seem to enjoy it, so my opinion about tft is more based on the implementation into the League client, than in and off itself. With all these new games that Riot Games have announced, along with the changes to the launcher and client, it would seem like a good opportunity to have a single place to choose your game, and then log in, rather than having to open multiple clients at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BO8Z8XTE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-28T09:12:07.396+0000) > > Hey you! > > Personally I dislike tft, but I understand why a lot of people seem to enjoy it, so my opinion about tft is more based on the implementation into the League client, than in and off itself. > > With all these new games that Riot Games have announced, along with the changes to the launcher and client, it would seem like a good opportunity to have a single place to choose your game, and then log in, rather than having to open multiple clients at the same time. Hellu :D That's a fair point! Since it's a game that's already been developed and on the market with: _Having a client and a second instance in which you play the game_, I think it might be more difficult to replace the original client into having only one client for all the games. I think we can bear with it for a bit longer to see whether it will be replaced, changed or we'll have many clients to open other clients. :D However, I'm super happy and hyped to try all the new games <3. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: How does mmr work?
Hey :D Besides what Seto KΓΈiba has mentioned, you could also check Riot's article about matchmaking, [right here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide). As mentioned above, logically and in a fair-play way, if you win against a powerful opponent - you are greater and deserve more rewards. This applies for many competitions of different types, not only in League of Legends. > **Off-topic:** I prefer not to think of the MMR when queuing for games as I value more the fact that me and the other players will form an actual team where we understand each other and carry each other to victory, no matter the rank of the enemies would be. I've had one game once where the enemy seemed to have a better synergy, my teammates began to be upset in the chat on each other due to the low amount of kills we've made; however me and another teammate tried staying super positive and making a strategy of how we should combine our ultimates to win. Everyone was happy and **we worked together as a team**, even though the enemies were close to winning. **We've turned the game around by behaving like a team and by thinking what is the best strategy to help us in that situation. ** Try your best always, farm more/roam more to help your teammates,but don't forget your lane/participate to teamfights. Be present to important events on the map (_just as being in school: if someone doesn't attend classes, they will not be seen that well by the teacher_). I think it may also make you feel more content with yourself, because you will surpass your limits ^_^! It's like a personal achievement :D {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Loki420 (EUNE)
: Loading screen cant appear
Greetings! :D It is possible that the connection is blocked by the firewall as well. If you haven't yet added LoL as an exception, please do and let's see if this will solve it. --------------------------- Steps to perform are general, this is a quote from the Support page: > Generally, this process requires three steps: - Right-click on the firewall from your system tray and access Options or Settings. - Find a tab on Exceptions\Allowances\Applications. - Add each of the four executables above. Be sure to give them "Full Access" or the equivalent setting. Aaaand these are the exceptions that will need to be added: > C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClient.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClientUx.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClientUxRenderer.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\League of Legends.exe ------ I am also not a fan of turning off my antivirus, as UNbearab1e has mentioned :D. Perhaps the antivirus has a way of adding League of Legends as an exception, just as the Windows Firewall does. Haven't looked into it and there's lots of antiviruses to search for :(. > **Also, Thank you UNbearab1e for letting us know how the video was! <3** _Support page with more troubleshooting steps - [click here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues)_. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Been watching live games and VODS
Hellu! :D When I logged into the browser to watch the VODs, I've noticed a notification at the bottom of the page saying something along the lines of "_Your account is properly set up for rewards_", referring to the mission. I've watched the VODs with the client closed because I couldn't play at that moment and when I logged in I did have the reward. > By any chance did you not have such a notification when logging into the browser? Did you leave the video to play from the beginning to the end, or did you skip through it? > Additionally, you could try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser ([Chrome](https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en) | [Firefox](https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache) | [Opera](https://pureinfotech.com/clear-cache-cookies-opera/)) and retry one of the VODs to see if it triggers something. Don't forget to let us know how it went and/or how it has been solved! There are other players which are looking for a solution here as well :D {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: How do inters get LP?
Hellu :D I agree with what has been written above. It is also possible that most of them don't like losing, thinking that being a Plat/Diamond should make them immune to losing their lane/others losing their lane - however when this happens, they don't enjoy it so they'll get annoyed and give it all up. I know it's unpleasant and shouldn't happen, however being overconfident in our skill, or even having high expectations from teammates can actually cause us to do something we don't normally do (_unless we can control our feelings, of course_). **Which is why when entering a match, we should try our best to win and be team-focused.** If everyone could think like this, or if we can teach the ones that are not aware - **to be nicer and avoid giving up**, we won't have players to intentionally feed in-game :D I've managed to change many games into a win by being positive and encouraging the team to fight together, and I think we all have this power if we want to have it! However, don't write too much in the chat, because enemies won't wait for that. **Keep it simple and positive ^_^** Wishing you all the best ahead! {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
JustTits (EUNE)
: People need to understand - TFT requires no skill, and is 100% luck based
Heya :D Although I agree it's somewhat based on luck, it also depends on what items you choose for your champions and how you decide to spend the gold, whether on refreshing the list/keeping the amount/investing in other champions/etc. Regarding the last paragraph, I think Riot has tried to offer us more possibilities to have fun, more cuteness (_the Little Legends <3_) and diversity. When offering feedback, please make sure to include what the person/company could do better in your opinion, otherwise they won't know what you are referring to. It would help tremendously. Hmmm, what would you think needs balancing at the moment? And what would be the causes of the changes when introducing new champions? Please remember that the nerfs/buffs are done exactly to create a balance, however it can't all be perfect from the first try giving the amount of champions in-game and how many skills there are. Looking forward to hearing some constructive feedback :D {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: League's chatban system is Ridiculous
Greetings, Although I see your point of view, please take under consideration that promoting such negative behavior is not encouraged {{champion:32}}. If someone is doing something wrong, not fair-play, by all means use the report button after the game. Even in-game, Riot has implemented the Mute button for both chat and pings. **Don't allow yourself to be bullied, neither reply to the bully with the same negativity. ** I know it's difficult to ignore them, but be strong and be nice. If this info helps you, being nice to the mean ones will awake their conscious and they'll ask themselves "Hey, wasn't I deserving a harsher approach? I was mean and the person was nice, it's not how it should be. I should change for the better". Plus, prove them you are better by not showing them you got angry. Don't give them this pleasure of seeing you upset. They might do it out of pleasure for annoying others, or they might have had a harsh day; we don't know the answer, but we shouldn't "play that game". _**Don't let them bring you into receiving a ban as well**_ :(. Just a small detail I think would help clear what Riot's focus is: https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/summoners-code - Check out the description from the "Don't rage, blame or tear people down" tile. Wishing you all the best, and please don't fall into such traps. I have faith that you can resist the temptation of replying to those that are provoking you :D {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TatarQiz,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eznb07E0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T14:44:44.835+0000) > > Ellu :3 > > I am sorry to read that you've had a bad experience in-game {{champion:32}} . > > I hope you didn't forget to report that player after the game, because that Report button is there with the purpose of helping the community to get better. And these reports do count, they are taken under consideration. > > False reports, if the player did nothing wrong, then they don't matter. Just if it is true. Innocent players won't get banned :D > > Have a nice day and don't forget to report those that ruin the game. It is good as feedback :D. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Is this a copy paste from Riot support tickets haha :D it seeems like one of their responses
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eznb07E0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T16:11:25.132+0000) > > Is this a copy paste from Riot support tickets haha :D it seeems like one of their responses Awww :D It is nice that you thought of it this way, though it is not a copy paste. I actually like to be positive and to help people :D hihi πŸ’œ If you ever need someone to talk to, you can add me. *hugs*
Belore (EUNE)
: Awww thank you. I will share more songs that i think deserves more attention.
> [{quoted}](name=ZZ Ward,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RRUH7PzJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T16:03:59.325+0000) > > Awww thank you. I will share more songs that i think deserves more attention. Take care though so it doesnt seem like spam :D
Belore (EUNE)
: Enjoy :D
Hellu :D Thanks for sharing and for thinking of us! Nice one :3
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Evelynn Skin Ideas!
Awwww <3 These ideas are really nice! I am glad to see that I am not the only Evelynn lover here :D. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Pyrosen (EUW)
: What's your favourite skin?
**Celestine Soraka** :D The effects are pretty nice and she is dressed differently than you'd expect from her. {{sticker:sg-soraka}} I really like what others chose, as well xD.
ENOUGH BUGS (EUNE)
: someone trolling
Ellu :3 I am sorry to read that you've had a bad experience in-game {{champion:32}} . I hope you didn't forget to report that player after the game, because that Report button is there with the purpose of helping the community to get better. And these reports do count, they are taken under consideration. False reports, if the player did nothing wrong, then they don't matter. Just if it is true. Innocent players won't get banned :D Have a nice day and don't forget to report those that ruin the game. It is good as feedback :D. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Cemgineer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TatarQiz,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=pR3tsJfZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T15:02:10.439+0000) > > Selam, > > If you need help with basic words regarding gameplay, I can help with the translation :3 > > Other than that, I wish you good luck! :D :D Hey, I know simple words and commands. But cant join all conversations :P Thanks for help <3
> [{quoted}](name=BS CmyLMz,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=pR3tsJfZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T15:03:12.510+0000) > > :D Hey, > > I know simple words and commands. But cant join all conversations :P > > Thanks for help &lt;3 Awww, glad to hear that :D I hope you'll find your teammates <3
Cemgineer (EUW)
: S6-S7-S8 Plat Turkish Support Main - Looking for Clash Team - If possible no Racist players :)
Selam, If you need help with basic words regarding gameplay, I can help with the translation :3 Other than that, I wish you good luck! :D
NoobStory (EUW)
: Too much speaking like a Care Bear. I almost became a unicorn and puked shining flakes all over my screen.
> [{quoted}](name=NoobStory,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MAsWp9m3,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-05T18:37:25.651+0000) > > Too much speaking like a Care Bear. I almost became a unicorn and puked shining flakes all over my screen. Haha. Then it means I have sent the right message. Unicorns and shining flakes is what I was going for! πŸ’œ And yes, I do care. Each one of us has his/her own style, that is why forums are great for gathering different opinions and forming one of your own, which should be better. Good luck! 🐨
: > [{quoted}](name=TatarQiz,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MAsWp9m3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-04T19:37:28.047+0000) > > Hi there, > > Besides what SaltGawd added as main ideas, I&#x27;d pretty much recommend finding someone so you can duo if alone is not enough (is quite difficult to carry as a support, all alone without premade). > You can play botlane together, you can play different lanes so you have two lanes assured. This way, you know that you two get along and since it is a premade - you have a bonus: you can speak through a voice method which is faster. > > There is no need to flame the others. Everyone is trying their best, and even if they are not - it is not worth to get your account banned because others don&#x27;t want to win. You want to win so you will have to make compromises for the moment: be nice to everyone and don&#x27;t blame the others. You never know what they are going through at home that actually causes them to not play so well. > > Just get up, inhale - exhale, say &quot;Yeepee yay, I can win&quot; πŸ˜‚ with a big smile, and don&#x27;t get affected by the performance of others. At least you&#x27;ve tried everything you could and you know what to improve next. πŸ’œ > > Hopes up, you can do it! {{champion:16}} Everyone is so nice on the forums, Thanks a lot <3
> [{quoted}](name=The PRO Codezz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MAsWp9m3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-04T19:39:50.787+0000) > > Everyone is so nice on the forums, Thanks a lot &lt;3 Anytime :3 Extract all the good info that you can from anyone and use it so you can become better xD. Hihi 😘 Good luck and stay positive πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ. :D
: I'm stuck in silver 3 - 2
Hi there, Besides what SaltGawd added as main ideas, I'd pretty much recommend finding someone so you can duo if alone is not enough (is quite difficult to carry as a support, all alone without premade). You can play botlane together, you can play different lanes so you have two lanes assured. This way, you know that you two get along and since it is a premade - you have a bonus: you can speak through a voice method which is faster. There is no need to flame the others. Everyone is trying their best, and even if they are not - it is not worth to get your account banned because others don't want to win. You want to win so you will have to make compromises for the moment: be nice to everyone and don't blame the others. You never know what they are going through at home that actually causes them to not play so well. Just get up, inhale - exhale, say "Yeepee yay, I can win" πŸ˜‚ with a big smile, and don't get affected by the performance of others. At least you've tried everything you could and you know what to improve next. πŸ’œ Hopes up, you can do it! {{champion:16}}
Γ“wnage (EUW)
: For how long does the honour lock last?
Hey there. That only depends on your attitude. There is no exact number of games which need to be played, nor is there an exact number of honors to be received. You just need to be nice while playing and to be patient; then your honor will bounce back. Good luck and keep being friendly! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: we realized after doing it that mf didn't even need to stack ad because of the changes on Thornmail{{item:3075}} . technically, we could have made it so that Quinn and Rammus don't die
Hehe, well I liked it that way as well. It's strange to see someone one-shot a double kill and dying without being attacked directly. It shows a nice point of view :D. Great job! {{summoner:30}}
: Miss Fortune one-shotting herself
Awesome research xD. I've never thought about it.
: Bruh: https://sites.google.com/site/siuupdates/ Its called Skin Installer Ultimate. It only installs custom skins, which isn't illegal. For the custom skins here it is: http://leaguecraft.com/skins/ Since it's not property of Riot, it isn't theft, and the program only changes textures in-game, not giving any advantage. (Special effects remain the same and only champion skins can be changed. I think there are also map skins.) Hopefully no one kills me because I have two links here x)
I don't think someone would do that since you have provided two links that are "a pair" xD. Well, if you are sure that the app is safe... Me, personally, I do not trust things like such. I am more of an old school type. I preffer to change the textures myself (when I will find from where).
: So? I've been helpign a friend grind up and not had an issue. You leaving games for ANY reason is a punishable offense, does not matter if your puppy just died you play the game or get a punishment.
The LeaverBuster won't punish people for leaving just a few minutes. Riot understands that issues might happen (family, connection, weather), but if you have a tendency of AFK or leave games, a punishment is applied. You have the wrong opinion about the system. It is permissive (since things can happen in life, during a match) as long as you do not pass a certain limit that is considered "intentionally leaving".
Show more

TatarQiz

Level 98 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion