: Lets riot agains Riot
1.) There are at most 30-40K people watching the boards. 2.) Your post will probably never get the necessary exposure to make every single active/semi-active boards member check it out. 3.) Some might even disagree. Summing all that up, you'd have an impact of (best case scenario) 2-3% of the total playerbase, maybe even less, which is insignificant in the company's eyes. Sounds good, doesn't work. I am pissed at Riot's decisions as well (in the last couple of patches), but what can you do. If you're not having fun any more due to different circumstances, the best thing you can do for YOURSELF, is to stop playing their game. That's what I did, at least for now. Trying to change the big picture is nice and all, but it can't be done like this.
: For everyone thats confused about whats going on with League today.
I'm just gonna do my decay matches, and play another game till this whole FOTM fad passes.
: Is EUW harder than EWNE?
No difference below master MMR or so. I went up till D3 on both servers, the experience and the whole gameplay feel was pretty similar. The in-chat foreign languages change a bit, but that's about it. Haven't spent much time in low-ELO (as in bronze/silver), so can't give you an opinion on that 1.
: ZED shodow's Q doesnt work Patch 9.14
At least we got TFT ranked....lul Happened to me too. Don't think they'll hotfix it, we prolly have to wait 2 weeks or more. What a meme.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Black cleaver is the problem.
Cleaver isn't a tank item, if that's what you mean by that. Not at home right now, can't give you a stat/gold efficiency number from the top of my head. Might do it tmrw if you want to see it.
: Pantheon's rework sounds bad to me so far: Here's why
Ranged point and click things are toxic to lane against. Ranged point and click CC is all in all toxic. It might be fun to annoy people with them, it's however unfun to play against. The experience has to be enjoyable for both sides. It currently isn't. - and I'm not talking ONLY about Panth here.
Backstard (EUNE)
: My true potential? You really live in this forum don't you? That's your whole life? Aw dude now i feel bad for you
: Is it completely safe to flame my arse off with the allied chat disabled?
Why tho ? How does it calm you down to actually type a ky$ or something, if nobody sees it. Isn't it the same/easier just to think it in your mind/say it out loud IRL ? I mean I don't get it.
: people defending riot 24/7 on forum
Riot gave me 7 years of joy through their game. I invested time, emotions, learnt to love the league. It would be bizarre not to defend, if not the company - at least common sense and logic, which is usually not used in the kind of posts that I defend the company in. They do have their flaws, they however gave the world one of the best competitive free to play games ever created. Most of the hate posts are utter bullshit.
Backstard (EUNE)
: in 6 years i aim to reach paper 14 because i won't spend a dime for this trash money milking game. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: It just shows that your luck is Iron 2. Not everyone can be lucky enough to actually get into the game.
Backstard (EUNE)
: MMR is a joke excuse of a sold ranked system.... Let me give you an example, you just started playing ranked and you play goo but for 10+ games in a row you get ragequiters and feeding trolls, so you can't do much but lose. What happens to MMR ? It gets down to the ground ? Why? Is it your fault people ragequit or feed or troll? The MMR system should ONLY be related to player's individual skill this is why it's called SOLO/DUO queue..... But the system was made this way to milking money.....Divisions are sold to customers giving them decent teams and high MMR the end.
You're not qualified to make these claims bud. Check back in 6 years upon reaching at least mid-silver. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Riot doesn't know how to use apostrophes
> "All hats off" is correct because "hats" is plural so the apostrophe is not needed. "My hat's off to you" is correct because "hat's" is an abbreviation of "hat is", so the apostrophe is needed. google is your friend. use it.
: Tank items=low gold efficiency
Thornmail : 80Armour 250HP Passive 15 armour is 300 150HP is 400 armour worth - 1600 HP worth - 666 Total 2267 gold Real price 2900 gold Stat efficiency - 78% The passive tho.... 633 gold for the grievous wounds + damage reflect is more than fair. It's just an example, most defensive items fall around this one. Cca. 80% gold efficiency with a good passive is as efficient as it gets. I don't see the problem.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: the dota blame meme is in full effect for everyone that can't climb you can even see it in the streamers once they reach their peak iwilldominate and tfblade for example when they are trying super hard to get a good win rate and climb they mostly focus on how to win the game and once they start playing with people that don't just let them win the game they start tilting because of their team mates TFblade is the most weirdest example since he hard stomps in diamond but once he reaches challenger and plays with diamonds he starts tilting and inting like no one else 99% of the time it's a mental block once you reach your peak thats why i like G2 at the moment they all focus on winning without looking at their teams
I stopped looking at my teams after smurfing for the first time, back in season 6. Reached plat with a higher win-rate than from my main account (due to starting from a lower division) cca 70%. I saw that if you understand the game, and know what to do - when to do it - and HOW to do it, you can climb infinitely, if your skill level increases at the same level as your rank + you have the necessary talent to reach the top. I'm currently a hobby player, Real life happened, finished university, got a cool job that I enjoy a lot, LOL sits in the background for now. I usually grind for that low-mid dia ELO and leave it be, casually playing with my friends from time to time + doing my decay games.
: It's a counter argument against people who complain about Udyr being too strong. Because once Udyr is near you, you can still counter Udyr. Once Lux got you and does a quick combo, you are kinda doomed. Lux support can even one shot you with just Ludens at 20 minutes. Udyr with Warrior's at 20 minutes is cannon minion strength.
With the mobility of the champs nowadays Udyr indeed faces a lot of hardships, even while melee. Lux is lux.... she's like a 1 round bolt action high caliber riffle. If you hit the run, it's over. If you miss tho, you're pretty useless. I don't feel that any of the two are unbalanced or un-fun to play with/against.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=btpaQ09x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T16:47:00.984+0000) > > I personally don't care about TFT. They can do whatever they want with the mode, I won't play it. It's not LOL. > I have limited time to spend on video games (hurray adulthood), I wanna spend it on something that I actually enjoy / in control of. > > Until they keep SR and especially soloQ/flex up, I'll prolly play the game. If they move toward a more TFT focused game, and and I feel that LOL is suffering due to that, I'll move over to another game, since the market is saturated with games nowadays. you do realize teamfight tactics is exactly LOL...... its no different from any other moba, cept you have no direct control over the units, i do find it to be a fresh breeze of air to have a mode that plays different from the norm, there is more tactics in this one mode than all the other modes combined with the initial game .o. if riot would only balance champs properly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplayer_online_battle_arena Not really. TFT doesn't have any MOBA elements lul. The only thing that it has in common with MOBA games are the shiny coloured moving pixels, that are found in any videogame nowadays. ...
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: people often confuse people having a good game with them being a smurf as well people in bronze often go 10/0 while having a 40% win rate they still lose their games because "muh teams" when i started losing games with kat while doing 3-4 quadras per game i stopped thinking that me losing is my teams fault at that realization is when i climbed from low gold to diamond
That's the healthy mentality that you need in order to climb high + a bit of talent. I went from my first season's Silver 2 performance to 60% plat level in 4 months (ages ago), upon realising that I suck harder than I should. We all go through the team-blaming phase. Difference is, some of us realise that the fault is 99% IN US. That's the biggest and most important part of climbing - a healthy mentality. The mechanics and on-the-spot decision making will follow.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: ... Are you even serious right now? I am well aware of the discussion. What i'm pointing out is that absolutely every elo has matches that are stomps one way or another. and they are getting more frequent. which pretty much means one of the 2: 1) Either there are a lot more smurfs stomping people 2) The game is so unbalanced that 1 kill=game over
I'm dead serious. I'd say that 80% of the stomps are due to teamcomps and item builds. Low ELO is unbalanced. You won't see in diamond ELO a lux going 0/10 into a zed [THAT OFTEN]. The player either picks lux and knows the matchup, or doesn't pick lux into a losing matchup / bans the heaviest counter => avoids getting stomped. A bronze lux mid main will have a 0% win-rate into zed, guess what he'll do ? He doesn't ban the counter, firstpicks lux, doesn't even rush armguard/zhonya. Of course that'll be a stomp - even if they play on the same level. Is zed unbalanced ? - no. But he's favoured heavily in said matchup. Stomps are MOST OF THE TIMES due to lack of knowledge. The rest of the times are indeed SMURFs, and huge skill differences. - that case is way more rare than people think. Just because the 700 game hardstuck B1 42% win-rate zed went 17/0 vs your midlaner doesn't mean he's a smurf. Doesn't mean that items are OP. Doesn't mean that zed is OP. Catching my drift ?
: But Udyr is 100% melee. Shall we also dicuss Lux one shotting you at 1000 range then?
What if you sidestepped that one bind ? What if you build 50%+ tenacity from runes/boots maybe add in a potion ? What then ?
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: gold smurfing in bronze is top 1%? Good to know
The post was made by a silver 1 player, the comment was made towards a gold 4 player. Why would you bring up bronze, that's a different thing. P4 won't be able to roflstomp gold 3-4 matches, they aren't that much better. You need a D3+ player to consistently stomp silver/gold newbies. Hence my post.
: Rito be like: B-B-But we got another GREAT Lux skin for the next patch!
Paired with a MF skin and a ryze rework+full visual xD
: A rework for him is a must. The kit can be similar but huge changes are required. His skills are not satisfying to use compared to up to date champions. I don't care how Udyr will perform in pro play but currently he doesn't offer much for you in smart play department. He is melee only and he gets to his targets by running a bit faster. Oh you run a bit faster little boy? Well have some cc and mobility which gets attached to everyone these days with a pinch of dealing a lot of damage.
Guess it gets down to personal preference then. I got nearly 2M mastery on him, maining him since 2014, never felt held back or just not having fun. He offers fair counterplay (clicking away from him lul) but also satisfying dueling potential, especially in the earlygame. I personally wouldn't change a bit of him. Getting flashy gapclosers and invisibility dashes is too generic, Udyr's an OG, he doesn't need those to be the king of the jungle. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/600079459009429507/Screenshot_2019-07-15_at_00.41.12.png
Kasadya (EUW)
: How are players supposed to not be toxic ?
> How are players supposed to not be toxic ? They aren't supposed to blame with every word the type, and also, bonus points for avoiding typing KY$ every 10 seconds at least towards two teammates.
: He can't be nerfed. He needs a rework, but don't have a clue how they will manage to do that.
I disagree. He's fine as he is, just needs some power tweaks, maybe allowing him to open up the 6th slot at lvl11, except that a visual upgrade and he's good to go for soloQ games. As for pro play, he'll NEVER be good. What he offers, as a champ, is obsolete since 2013 in the pro-scene.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: YOU.DONT.IMPROVE.FROM.STOMPS.FULL STOP. PERIOD. This is just plain bullshit. Also, it does happen ALMOST every game. It's more rarer to have a game where there isn't some smurf stomping, than a game where there is one in either team.
It's almost like the top 1% (20.000 or so players) of LOL made 1.2 million accounts and is active on all of them at the same time, just to stomp silvers in soloQ games.
: A smurf rant
> I want my games to be based on me and my silver/gold elo players ability to fight the enemy team. Silver and gold ELO take up 80% or so of the total playerbase. Diamond and above is hardly top 3%. Not even half of that top 3% will smurf in your ELO. Most of us get to plat+ in under 20-30 games, having absolutely no impact in silver, and minimal impact in gold ELO. People tend to overreact upon seeing a 10/0. "OMG he's prolly smurfing" - or not. That 10/0 yasuo might very well just be on a lucky streak, or something. The difference between low-plat and low-gold is not that big. A true high ELO smurf will have a 85-90% win-rate in your ELO out of 20+ games, with 10:1+ KDAs. If you see that, that's a smurf. You wrote this post 7 hours ago, meaning you feel that you faced a smurf in the past 24 hours or so. 1-2 days give or take, if not, why write it now ? I analysed most of your games, I indeed saw that lvl 32 yasuo player, but cmon. 65% win-rate in Silver1 , not being able to win games in which he has 15+ kills ? That's not a high ELO smurf. P4 at most. Except that 1 case, I see no smurfs. Just as a reference, this is how my EUW B2 to P3 smurf looks like today. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/553921117707042826/Screenshot_2019-03-09_at_14.44.20.png I played like 15 games vs legitimately bad players, that I felt bad for, then it boosted my MMR so hard, that I was playing vs 5-6 div higher enemies. Smurfing might be annoying, but it sure as hell isn't as big of a problem as some make it out to be. My 2 cents.
: > [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=e8gyBNPt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T19:54:54.742+0000) > > tldr "I won't buy it, but I want you to do it.". If that happens which i doubt ... i would buy it like the rest of udyr mains pretty sure ( which are not low since Trick2g is face of udyr )
Trick is indeed an OG main, but he's far from being the face of Udyr. He once was a flawless Udyr player, now he's more of a for fun streamer.
CJXander (EUNE)
: 4? It's been 5 for my boy Xerath.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/600080046560116746/Screenshot_2019-07-15_at_00.43.19.png Udyr is the first on the list. Source : https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Skin_catalog
: Dear Riot Its been 4 Years.
He doesn't need anything. Except a 10% nerf in 80% of his games. LuL.
Mitsuk3 (EUW)
: Well, Yassuo said that Riot gave up on League. He's saying the truth. Riot knew that they %%%%ed up League 100% and they can't fix the game because they wanted to make the game like Diamond. And DIamond is Unbreakable. Now they can't fix it anymore. Well ! They made TFT to keep the company alive. But instead of making it as another game. They put it on the client so new players who want to play TFT only will play League too. Hypocrites. NB was better than this shit.
Yassuo is a random college dropout, who gives a shit about what he's talking about in those clickbait low quality videos anyway ?
: I dont understand TFT
I personally don't care about TFT. They can do whatever they want with the mode, I won't play it. It's not LOL. I have limited time to spend on video games (hurray adulthood), I wanna spend it on something that I actually enjoy / in control of. Until they keep SR and especially soloQ/flex up, I'll prolly play the game. If they move toward a more TFT focused game, and and I feel that LOL is suffering due to that, I'll move over to another game, since the market is saturated with games nowadays.
Lil ISIS (EUW)
: League is bad for my mental health
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: ***
Few months ? I've been saying it since years now.
: Would it be possible to get permabans instead of eternal chat banners?
Good to see that no day has gone by without the "remove permabans they are so unfair" post being dropped. You almost missed today, would have been a tragedy. We had this post yesterday, we'll have it tomorrow as well. Cool. It's VERY hard, to actually take responsibility for our actions, and not act like 8 year old brats. We're pretty unlucky, that Riot games and LOL are part of the real world, and not your average utopian family environment where grandma puts you in a timeout for 15minutes after stealing a cookie before lunch. > I find it wrong to take away all the skins and the whole game experience. Skins aren't yours. You're just renting them. So technically they aren't taken away, you can't access them any more on said account. Gameplay experience isn't taken away either, you're free to create a new account. Great post, keep the original ideas and high quality content coming !
Mitsuk3 (EUW)
: Dude what I'm pointing in is that Riot didn't fix bugs for ages lol.
Mitsuk3 (EUW)
: Well, not only that. There is many bugs for about 4 or 5 patchs and Riot don't give af XD its broken. Just see that bug. How many time you experianced it ? Bug : https://youtu.be/gFZQPkYe8gQ?t=281
I love videos like that. If youtube/twitch and LOL didn't exist, that guy would have been your average college dropout serving you bread in a grocery store, making pennies. He's prolly close to being a millionaire due to this "broken" game, that the company doesn't care about, yet he whines in his videos 24/7. He should pray and thank whatever god he believes in + to Riot, 5 times a day, that he got where he is now.
Backstard (EUNE)
: With my master account i have bought a couple of skins and voila
Yes. Every 43% win-rate bronze 3 player has a hidden master acc.
Backstard (EUNE)
: Just got demoted to bronze
> Search "League Of Pay To Win" on facebook. All the info you seek is there. My 85%+ win-rate high-plat smurf account that I've spent 0 money on, tends to disagree. LUL
: yeah yeah yeah - Trick2G
Yeah...he does that sometimes
Blakex13x (EUW)
: no im complaining about riot doing nothing about these poeple who ruin others games you insensitive prat read the post i dont care about my ban i want others to get banned for getting other people demoted. and as you for you climbing you have blatantly been lucky then because i get matched EVERY GAME WITH IDIOTS AND FEEDERS do yourself a favour pipe down and understand how im feeling losing over and over again because of OTHER people or get the %%%% out.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: because at the start of one match we instantly had an afk support so what on earth do you expect hope it happens to you ;).
> because at the start of one match we instantly had an afk support so what on earth do you expect What do YOU expect ? You're the one getting banned here, you're the one complaining about a rightfully issued punishment on the public boards. > hope it happens to you ;). Actually it did, hundreds of times in the past 8 seasons in my LOL "career". Interesting enough, I managed to climb nonetheless, avoiding getting hardstuck in bronze or any other lower division. I'm currently D4 soloQ with 65% win-rate, and D3 flex with 54% w/r. But guess EUNE is just too easy, and I'm just a lucky player. Or maybe not flaming everything that moves or breathes just maybe, might allow me to focus on the game, and correct some of my mistakes, instead of getting banned. Who knows....
: Why did i get banned....
You were previously punished + you hard griefed/inted that game. I wonder why did you get permad ? Hmm...
Blakex13x (EUW)
: getting fed up of being banned
How come you get into a match, and the first words that come out of your keyboard are already negative BS? What's your problem ?
: Unable to enjoy the game due to trolls and afk.
> On the last 6 games in soloque in a row I've had afk people in 3 What about your past 600 games. Every single post like yours ( we get like 4-5 / day ) , takes a maximum 10-15 game sample size. That's far from reliable. Play through a season, then draw the line, see how many AFKs you had, see how many AFKs the enemy had, how much LP you lost due to AFK, how much LP you won due to AFK. If the loss numbers are FAAAAAR greater than the gain numbers (which are not after a season, due to AFK/troll scenarios) - you are allowed to believe that Riot is f#$king you over on purpose. There are 48% win-rate mid-gold players with 10+ game winstreaks. If they take a 10 game sample size, they can tell you that they have 0% afk rate in their games, they are the luckiest players on the planet, and that they have a 100% win-rate, while in reality, at the end of the season, they have horrible stats.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: PRo stage is boring.So really who cares that mutch about it.More then that solo que is pretty shit at the moment.And im sure you arleady know that.They %%%%ed up s9 really badly. More then that mostly "nerfs" are done based on pro stage again thats why solo que become pretty shit at the moment+we all know the begin of the s9 with reset.I do believe TFT can have a bright future if they focus on it and make it better. And you know why it can become better?Bcs its not a team game.You win on your own strenght so no frustration like solo que.About boosted monkeys and shitty teammates. All they have to do is to make TFT less RNG and voila.
> And you know why it can become better?Bcs its not a team game. Or worse actually. It's extremely frustrating for me and my friends, who are used to play as a 5 man unit, to play against each others, steal items/champs etc. from each others. We're together since 2014 as a group, it's just not fun. We get too competitive, we start BMing each others, then we alt+F4 and go for a normal or a flex. That's just it, some enjoy it, some don't. I personally don't like TFT, no matter what they do to it. It lacks certain aspects that LOL has, and that can't be implemented in a turn based browser card game.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: I agree.But to me it looks riot tries to replace League with TFT.Because obviously League especially solo que seems to go down.
LOL no... A mode that still has the eggshell on it's ass can't replace the esports-giant that league became. Maybe in 5-10 years, but not even then, it's just a flavour of the month game-mode, nothing much. People will eventually get bored of it, and it'll die. - and if not because of the boredom, I'll tell you why. TFT was so successful because first of - it's new, doesn't require any mechanics, it's CHILL. They'll introduce a ranked mode, that obviously everyone will spam, because we, as a species, are competitive by nature. SO what'll happen you ask. The mode, that's biggest ace in the hole was the fact that it was soo chill, stress free, will get a freaking ranked queue. End of story. + the bugs and the list goes on. It doesn't smell like a success story to me. We'll see.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: OMG THANK YOU RIOT...!!!!!!
Post it in the offtopic or jokes section next time tho. This is kinda spam, when it comes to player behaviour.
: 6 afk's in a row
> Your mom fell of the stairs? You going AFK does not solve that problem aswell. Do you think anyone would care about your little 46% win-rate Gold 4 LP gains/losses if a close family member would need immediate medical assistance ? Lol no. Don't act so entitled, you sound like a spoiled brat.
Show more

The Lane Police

Level 245 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion