Rioter Comments
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: ARURF > Nexus Blitz
> [{quoted}](name=Hi lm Zoe,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ay3UaVq5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T20:53:21.069+0000) > > ARURF > Nexus Blitz nah
Rioter Comments
gsemre (EUW)
: Game finished probably over 4 hours ago by now and yet still stuck in a ghost game. The whole idea of "Should be removed in 2 hours" does not apply I guess? If this continues, I guess that tomorrow morning, I will still be stuck in a game... Can I at least get like a Guinness World Record for Longest League game or something at that point? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=gsemre,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cfN8i3Rr,comment-id=00b0,timestamp=2018-07-01T00:18:35.505+0000) > > Game finished probably over 4 hours ago by now and yet still stuck in a ghost game. > The whole idea of "Should be removed in 2 hours" does not apply I guess? > > If this continues, I guess that tomorrow morning, I will still be stuck in a game... Can I at least get like a Guinness World Record for Longest League game or something at that point? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I've been stuck for 12 hours :C {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: https://i.imgur.com/mZhxYnc.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Get Knocked Out,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cfN8i3Rr,comment-id=005f,timestamp=2018-06-30T19:29:19.471+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/mZhxYnc.jpg Good meme just flip around the text
: Stuck in game after game finished.
First clash and then this. Honestly I feel like Heroes of the Storm is 100x more stable than League even tho its a meme
Riot tmx (EUW)
: If your account WAS NOT stuck then new games are launching normally now. The maximum time for an account to be stuck in a ghost game (platform believes you're in a previous game and due to that won't allow you to start a new one) is 2 hours. We unfortunately cannot automatically remove this information from all accounts as that would impact normal games that are currently going on. Please keep checking, we hope that your ghost game status go away asap. Mission data are safe, but will be added to your account a bit later.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot tmx,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=cfN8i3Rr,comment-id=0042,timestamp=2018-06-30T18:52:03.982+0000) > > If your account WAS NOT stuck then new games are launching normally now. The maximum time for an account to be stuck in a ghost game (platform believes you're in a previous game and due to that won't allow you to start a new one) is 2 hours. We unfortunately cannot automatically remove this information from all accounts as that would impact normal games that are currently going on. Please keep checking, we hope that your ghost game status go away asap. > > Mission data are safe, but will be added to your account a bit later. HMMMMMMMMM SO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT STUCK ARE NOT STUCK? GOOD RIDDANCE RIOT I COMMEND YOUR CODERS FOR FIGURING THAT ONE OUT {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}

The Power of 69

Level 168 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion