Swarmer (EUNE)
: Well, now gaining curency is so fcking slow anyway. Previously i made 1k-2k ip per day, now in 2 weeks i have gotten only 3k blue essence.
> [{quoted}](name=Swarmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=2mTJbv5T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T09:47:59.175+0000) > > Well, now gaining curency is so fcking slow anyway. > > Previously i made 1k-2k ip per day, now in 2 weeks i have gotten only 3k blue essence. 1k? Okay, sure, possible I guess. 2k? Unless you were using IP boosters I highly doubt that, unless your day is 24 hours.
Vah Medoh (EUW)
: So, you can't take the "change the icon for rewards (which i don't like also, but well, it's not for always, just 2 weeks and if that)" but you can take the "group with 5 yes or yes". This is like what you are complaining about. Some players we prefer playing solo, so I have to go through the ring of playing with other 4 because they want? Do you see the irony there?
> [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=23LApnLG,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T08:20:46.856+0000) > > So, you can't take the "change the icon for rewards (which i don't like also, but well, it's not for always, just 2 weeks and if that)" but you can take the "group with 5 yes or yes". This is like what you are complaining about. Some players we prefer playing solo, so I have to go through the ring of playing with other 4 because they want? Do you see the irony there? No, I don't, in essence, like you described, it's the same thing, but if it's only a requirement to have a premade team then I'm fine with it, I can deal with that, I have friends, I understand that some people dont(or dont have very good friends), but I do. However, I will not change my Summoner Icon(unless it gets removed from the game of course), it may be an arbitrary thing, but I value it immensely.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=23LApnLG,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T07:02:25.314+0000) > > Fair. But in this instance, it's take or nothing. I'll take nothing ;>
Maluber (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=23LApnLG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:28:56.343+0000) > > Riot said some time ago that they know that players aren't happy that they have to equip icons for events, so they'll do one more such event, this one we have right now, and then most or even all events will have no such requirement Indeed they did. Next year no event will force you to use certain icons.
: and be thankful they didn't include any premade of five mission this time
I could live with premade-only missions, but not this.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=23LApnLG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:22:22.225+0000) > > So people who are interested in getting the event stuff and missions done will do them. The others will keep their own icons. I think you missed the part where I insinuated that I am interested in getting the "event stuff" but refuse to change my icon to get it.
Smerk (EUW)
: This event should be the last one with forced icons
: > [{quoted}](name=The Splicer,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=23LApnLG,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-22T20:59:52.171+0000) > > But, as I don't understand why you are trying to push me towards using those event Summoner Icons to get rewards from events, I want to know why? > What is your(RIOT team) reasoning for this? It is called "conditioning" and "communal training" ... Riot, of course, is a gaming company so its conditioning is mostly harmless and after the customer's money, but in general they are doing it to train their playerbase. Now they are on the totally harmless level of "you want rewards, wear this icon" ... people bite the bait, since it IS actually harmless for them to switch icons. Next level .?. Riot is going to issue missions based on icons ... there will be a free icon event and a paid icon event. They already did this with worlds I think, were they had a paid content set of missions or something like that .?. I do not do Riot's missions so I do not pay too much attention, but the next level is going to be along these lines, most possibly. Third level .?. There will be skin specific missions ... ;)
Great, welp, RIP events. Never gonna touch them again if this keeps up as you say.
: Because Riot hates individuality.
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=23LApnLG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:01:13.259+0000) > > Because Riot hates individuality. Aside from the joke value, I doubt the "hate" part.
Rioter Comments

The Splicer

Level 34 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion