RADCP (EUW)
: Support main here and tired of wiping adc's ass! I poke enemy adc and supp my adc can safely farm but if one minion is killed in the whole process the pinging and flamming just pours! I save the adc stupid ass and die, no thanks! Im getting hit right next to my adc he just keeps farming those minions. to all the adcs who these applies to i'm really glad your meta has ended and you can start removing your swollen head out of your massively gaped ass. :D
Sorry to hear that ,yeah some people are like this ,i used to be like that too ,but when i was like really focused to loss no farm etc... ,now i am more chill , yeah i still like to get farm and take advantage to carry the game but i am more calculate and polite , i don't really want troublles but would be nice to don't be forced to tell everyone what they have to do ... ,most of players repeat mistakes for more than 500 games... , they not even care what advices they take every game. They kinda ignore people when they get advices ... ,and that's wrong ,they should have them ears open and listen and never repeat mistakes ... I tryed all thinghs to make them play better , now i just let them in peace and just tell them some essential stuffs they need to let me win.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Hello, son. {{champion:432}} LEAVE NO CHIME BEHIND. Or your Meeps starve to death... And after all better your brain-dead-auto-push-bronze-6-adc, than my meeps. And also: {{champion:555}} has voice interaction when clicking that he is on his way leaving the lane. The freaking brain-dead-auto-push-bronze-6-adc just does not freaking listen... So have a nice day and... "Don't get yourself killed."
this message kinda have no sense .
: Ok, I'm not saying that I'm good or anything. I'm a noob player who learns mostly the hard way, but I don't think many players can climb out from Bronze V to silver V 80 LP in about 100 games in their 1st ranked season. So I'm not really sure if I'm stuck or not. I have nothing personal against u, but u maybe don't understand the difference between a bronze guy who picks Zed support and trolls cause he got autofilled and someone who is trying to make plays around the map. Even if the play doesn't work that doesn't mean he is trolling. No one , not even Pro plyers, get a perfect play every time. You also need to understand that meta changed and play-making supports are the best right now (Rakan, Pyke). You will probably not see a lot of the babysitting type of supports like Janna of Soraka and a guy like Rakan would like to try to make a play in the mid lane from time to time.
i know metha change , and yeah a good support can roam when adc is trash but when team tells you to go back to your lane and no listen what can be that ? , you can't let adc 1 vs 2,3 .... it's not okey... You may be new idk how much you played before you entry and play ranked , maybe that's why you get placed over there , since to be you should practice more on normal games than practice ranked ... , so you learn to play correctly and not just base yourself after how lucky teams you get and how good players you get in team , i played lot's of games before i throw myself in ranked . Learned lot's of stuffs and from playing ranked, would be cool if 90% of all old players would have my knowdledge and if i shouldn't coordonate all time my team, to make them do what we have to do ... , like really hard to give advices every game and coordonate team + on top of that i play kinda good , and if there is a game where i have 3-4 feeders in team i activate myself on the mode airplane , where i just focus myself and my farm+position and what i need to focus into team fights , it's really helpfull that but not always work cause most of time when presure is high and you going loss the game people start flame each other , hard to stop them do that ... , really hard to do that , so i know if they no focus the game after them plays it will not going to be better If some rioter shows over here , could you make some graphs regarding how many accounts have more than 5-6 years in league of legends ,would like to know how many old players still play etc... , it feels like game is invaded by lot's of new players who ain't judge thinghs as we used to judge them in past... ,playing ranked wasn't a normal game where you coulded just go and feed and die all time...
: That's why I was so happy with ADC nerfs. Most of ADC mains are toxic kids who think everyone should die for them and give them kills,... etc. Meanwhile I'm a silver noob player, I watch NA and EU LCS and I never saw a support babysit his ADC and that applies to all diamond+ games I spectate. This is my 1st ranked season and I believe playing for 7 years and being plat is not that of a big deal to be such a toxic person. I mean, If I don't get gold this season and plat next season I'll probably try candy crush.
you say that you watch esports while you stuck silver, it's obvious you look for entertaiment only and not for actually learn something from , yeah let's just allow support players have no consequnces for playing constantly bad , why would we ban them ,there are anyway just a hand of people who master the support role and who understand what support have to be played like , maybe i would enjoy more the game if i wouldn't struggle to play 1 vs 2 bot while someone play just to get free lp while i do my best he would just stay and flame me when he don't even try to play better than enemy support + doing it's support role job to save me land cc skills , ward map , follow from time to time minimap as me ,then i do my adc role , it's just simple. They not even die anymore to save adc , i didn't seen that often in last 6 months to be since , is like really hard to see someone who protects you , yeah what to do the support alive while the guy who deal damage is death , yeah i know to position but all time get focused by enemy because i learn to play , and do it right. I don't know if i am toxic , i just try to enjoy the game while i can't do that when someone just don't want to play serious in support role ,that's not just about support ,all lanes seems to don't play serious so there should be consequences when they start play ranked like just to loss them time ,all of these guys who don't care what they do ranked should just play normal games and chill there not in ranked list with 4 10 scores etc..
: I agree. This brakes the warding trinity of the trinkets so hard (blue, yellow red) for no reason other than making the game even easier for asassins (or any AD these days come to think of it). And the fact that it triggers passively is the biggest joke. So now any Ad can have blue/yellow wards AND a free red one. Fantastic. Guess wards were to OP before?
they also figure out if a bush is warded or not if they have the duskblade ready to use ... , so you just can call all team and stay to trap enemy in a bush etc without to use pink wards to check wards or oracle alternation ,even when you recall you know you are safe if you low hp and duskblade is ready to use.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: His rank is below yours so he is opinion is immediately inferiour to yours? Well okay so my Rank is above yours that means my opinion is superior and I tell you that he was obviously right that the supp is not your b%%%h. Support roams are a great way to create advantages situations on the map and I have seen too many ADCs who ignored their missing support pushed under the enemy turret and were surprised the enemy would actually engage on them. And they even dare to blame the support for what is obviously their fault. The thing is that you might be right that your supp shouldn't roam in a specific situation who knows, but if you manage to die anyways that is 100% on you and not your support. Onto another point. No role is excluded from troll punishments or feeding punishments or anything. I don't know what you heard but it's wrong. Let me add tho that only because you disagree with the way someone plays doesn't mean he is a troll. Edit: >why not go f235435 yourself Also stop behaving like an idiot just because someone isn't agreeing with you. This behaviour is embarassing.
actually i been platinum last season ,this ain't my main account ,it's just one of my accounts which i didn't played that often on ... ,so that don't makes you superior to me , i just shared my opinion about how many people troll in support lane and didn't got banned . What i am looking for is to have the experience and to enjoy playing ranked without to have all time constantly bad supports who doing lot's of mistakes or just don't feels like they actually try to play ranked , they just stay lane and do nothing or roam after they doing lot's of mistakes ... ,it's not funny for me as main adc to relay on such guys who don't know the reason they play ranked etc... Secondly i know what good supports presents it's with , when someone roam to early from bot lane and refuse to go back to his lane when team tells him, that i could take as troll behaviour etc... , just want to be fair , many people get banned for troll , why there should no one get banned for troll as support , it's not okey this ... , i am sure they not even check that often supports to see them if they troll etc...
123keymey (EUW)
: its not about that. the context is that lefthanders need a setting for changing the direction out of which the abilities come out of. for example blitzcrank shoots out his hook out of his right hand. some lefthanders cant comprehend that (actually it might just be my stupid friend). therefore there should be a setting to change that, so that blitz hooks out of his left hand. #MakeTheGamePlayableForLefthands
yeah but imagine i get grab by some blitz left hand and i am protecting myself about his right hand hooks ,like would be a disaster for me too, i don't think that i watch blitz hands when i grab , i just take skill and grab,as you may know there are people who use left hand but that no mean they never use right hand , etc... , it's just ridiculous that adapt ... , i wouldn't say it's more harder for an left handed guy to use some skills =)) , it's not really about where abilitys starts from is about skill ,you have skill you dodge skills hit the skills when need etc... ,you just need to practice
Zoe RuIe34 (EUNE)
: Deal with it :^) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
they not even announce the launch of them , sort by BE the icons dosn't even sort them about BE price ,it keeps sort by rp ,maybe they should fix this bug
IuStrenght (EUNE)
: Any tips on getting better at league?
we all learn by ourself , you will never learn anything if you don't do it with your own hands , just google the youtube, and you will find what means to play top/mid/jungle/support/adc ,even if you think you do it right i suggest you to check cause some people share really good advices on youtube regarding what you should do as an mid laner etc... I learned from my mistakes played for about 7 years ,would be a long discussion ,and since i am tired of how much i shared my knowdledge with people who didn't learn anything i am just no waste anymore my time doing this ,who wants to learn good who don't there's a ban for trolling too. No mather of how good is your enemy that no means you can afford to overfeed him and just let team lost while you don't try to play safer or just stop from pushing lane and give enemy kills Regarding that 3 21 game i just would instant ban you for that , don't throw yourself ranked when you do games like that ... ,21 deaths in 37 minuts ,like every 1 minut 45.6 seconds you died ,like 30 sec takes to go back to lane ,imagine that you died every 1 minut ... Ranked list ain't to test champions play normal games until you use to know all heroes and know to counter them...,don't play at this level of knowdledge heroes you don't know...
123keymey (EUW)
: #MakeTheGamePlayableForLefthands
what kind of settings? ,you can put mouse in left hand and change the keys for spells , idk why you complain about...
Smerk (EUW)
: The main problem of adcs is that the games don't last long enough for them to get their power spikes. Those "nerfs" will allow them to get their items faster and thus becoming relevant sooner, making an actual impact in the process. So overall it's actually a buff, even though items got weaker stats
neah not buff if you useless and have no power to do something full build min 30-35,as it is now playing good you have chance to buy 4-5 items until min 30 or may get full build min 35
Rioter Comments
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: Wonder support gets banned for troll ??
Someone don't like me or someone don't agree with me ,why there should be support players no eligible for troll punishments??? I don't know why but in last time i enjoyed less and less this game just because of this reason, i don't like to play anymore adc if i don't do it premade with someone ,maybe it's just me but if there would be always someone to play normal to don't have anything to object would be too easy this game ,wonder why everyone seems to forget that when they play support that they should take that role in serious and perform better than enemy support. I am really serious right now and you may get how mad you want but i need some justice in this line ... ,like can't deal with so many people who no deserve to play this game ... , i meet lot's of autofill or people who try to play support and they never learn anything from them mistakes etc... ,i can't state anything anymore about them cause is ban able , so it's just board and my thoughts , and since to be ,there should definetly something made against them too . Hope riot comes here with some answers to my questions as i am sure there are less people banned for troll in support role than in other lanes... . I can't enjoy the game in it's current state , i don't have so many friends who know to play really good support ,so i have to play solo/duo alone until i find someone on my taste... to play with and who can play that really "hard lane"
: and i have bought the rp myself or as i should say ( my fathers master card since im under 18)
maybe you buyed without his knowdledge and he refused the transaction , who knows :| ,it's everything possible
Rioter Comments
: yea? what happend?
may be a suspension from payment , like if you payed paypal and didn't finish transaction ,or if someone charged your account with rp and didn't finished the transaction ,it happened me once.. , or maybe you got an gift from a friend and that guy got suspended from buying rp and no finishing transaction etc...
: Adc used to carry because supports were overbuffed and adcs were op. And your "hours of training" speech doesnt apply to other roles? Midlaners dont have to farm and dont have to poke enemy? Toplaners can fall asleep during teamfights and dont have to farm? Lmfao stay delusional son. You CAN say adc was broken because even in pro play they were the only lane that mattered, thats why we had tanks mid, karma/utility mages mid, tanks top and tank junglers. Riot balances the game around pro play. Adcs were broken and got nerfed. Please stop talking about things you have zero knowledge about. Especially considering you are disgustingly biased towards adc. This discussion is over.
support wasn't protecting just adc... , it was protect all team , don't teach me the game , i know very well that back then were lot's of champions who could just shutdown easy adc , don't even bother to say adc was op when no one played them best on top/mid/jungle/support , being adc you relay on team , and most of time team sucks and how that makes adc op ? , thrust me i got bored to be forced to carry every game otherwise i loss games at HOW PRO are these players into /mid/top/jungle and i am totally honest with you now when i say that i still have good games but only when i get skilled support for protection , otherwise is really hard to do something , thanks god that there are lot's of 21345s in this game who overfeed and keep die a lot , and adc is broken because of that????
: Hahaha. Your personal best is plat eune please stop talking like you know how to play ;) If adcs required so much skill and werent op at all why did they get nerfed? Use your brain a bit i know its hard but use it.
they didn't got that much nerfed ,the items got nerfed a bit , but still adc is op but played perfectly ,our supports got nerf too , so how to survive adc now?, it's ain't simple and need on top of the required skill in past now it's needs to play perfectly and only skilled people succed to play adc role now,most of them who got tilted by playing adc duo to high pressure on adc just gived up and didn't play anymore... , they did that because couldn't carry anymore as adc entire team and relay on themself not all time on team. I challenge you to play adc cause you obvious say adc is simple , and no needs skill , go play adc and tell me how good you perform How constantly you got S skill note
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8mhLAAYW,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-16T11:19:36.114+0000) > > Only 10% of all the players in the league are above gold. > > Also, being above gold requires a lot of time invested. > It is unlikely to be achieved by casual gamer, who plays few games each week. > Despite his knowledge and skill... Actually, more than 30% of the playerbase are in GOLD elo! That's close to half of the community. If you do not belong to gold or lower, you'll have no trouble climbing up untill diamond 5. That's where the hard begins, because it's the conflict point between boosted people,smurfs and boosters. I don't know where you took that 10% count but it's highly inaccurate. And yep, i literally cannot fit gold, skill and knowledge in the same sentence. Gold players are massive greedy trolls, cocky and whatnot. In my whole years of playing league, i've never had issues defeating golds or plats.
yeah that's what i say too , i know gold ain't an much better division , i been 8 times this season gold 2 , from some certain reasons didn't succed to get out of gold alone , i got too annoyed of how teams been given that at a time just lost my interest to play constantly my best , cause playing alone is requires lot's of skill to be since ,it's just you vs 5 enemys ,while your team may be sh324 or just normal , but most of time is 2354 cause is gold , and gold =bronze right now, i seen people gold 2 doing 5 16 as jungler ... , so what's the point of calling me unskilled while there are lot's of players like this exemple boosted by riot unfair.
: Hahaha. Your personal best is plat eune please stop talking like you know how to play ;) If adcs required so much skill and werent op at all why did they get nerfed? Use your brain a bit i know its hard but use it.
you don't know nothing about adc , adc is most complex role from league of legends and one of the lanes who have constantly good players into role , we form each other by training hundreds of hours to don't loss farm + to don't sleep team fights , to poke enemy and same time no loss farm , while we learned to carry the game and once we get feeded to don't die like some stupid people alone or pushing too hard a lane ,in case you don't know the adc role had most of skilled players formed in league of legends , just try to see how often adc used to carry and how often used to carry top/mid/jungle in all seasons , we form not today on tomorrow , needs much to do as adc , you can't just play adc and be broken without ot have skill . keep in mind that adc is basically relay on basic attacks long shots or close shots, we have to learn every hero to counter , like zed/talon/rengar/shaco/malphite/ everyone of them , we had basically to learn when is time to get back base when is time to push ,how to make enemy loss lane , etc... that all keeps by skill , what was mean to play adc was to poke enemy so he can't farm , freez lane to don't push it that hard so enemy adc can't farm on low hp , if enemy adc have no option to scale the farm in his tower then you had to push it , etc... is not just about junglers and top laners , is about builds regarding what you need , high skill to dodge skills /stunns/escape ,high skill to position so you can save escape skills or you just make enemy mission harder etc... ,it's complicate and you can't relate that because you ain't carry as adc to see what it require. Maybe you just watch videos and it looked easy for you how these guys play adc ,imagine you get a fizz who come from fog of war , or an zoe you are kinda death if you don't follow map and ask for wards behind or on the sides... , etc.. ,it ain't simple to be adc but you can try if it's so simple to play it . Every time an adc play under normal values or just make team to loss, they just say better adc wins ... , it's not that easy ... to relay on support to be alive ,cause there are lot's of people who focus on getting kills ,most of supports think that they just have to initiate for kill or secure kills ,while they let adc unprotected ,needs skills to stay alive while your support no helps you ,and others run for kills If you think i have no skill ,you don't know nothing about me , i winned games where i had no nexus towers at all , and manage to return game in min 53 to victory as adc while my team overfeed enemy , i used to carry many times most weakest players i even seen , cause of skill , you can't say that adc is broken for that , i had the skill to follow enemy mistakes to coordinate team , you can't call adc broken just because you lost in front of someone who play better ,that's what most of you don't understand ,and it's a shame riot listened to you.
Lari (EUNE)
: Wtf!!?? Is this a bug or something?
watch video with 0.25 speed on youtube ,then watch enemy position ,then she just kill you with q .. ,you miss her with a champion distance and call that bug ?
CeesT (EUNE)
: how to eat veigar:)
that discuss between brand and jarvan made me laught =)) , i know romanian language , idk that look like bronze game?? , mid wasn't in lane to farm , jarvan flash for kill already secure... , not that hard to count a veigar who no knows to play... i sayd that was bronze since not even checked jarvan rank :d , jarvan bronze 3 :d , =)) lul, that's quit click bait video title
: Has Turret Range changed in the last couple patches?
if you walked throught enemy towers from mid , then you should know that everyone passig throught middle of that 2 towers had to go once to the tower 3 once to the tower 2 so they can get out of tower 3 range while they in range of 2 they run to tower 3 range to don't get hit etc.. ,just like that you can pass throught that gap :d
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: I did it again!
so it took to you 7 months to make lv 5 honor ?
Super24Lily (EUNE)
: what about being friendly and playing really well and u get 0 honors?
it happen that to me too , had 12 6 most damage in team , carryed game got no honor , everyone forget to honor you , same happened every time i carry ,when you do quadra/penta you get most honors , i don't know wtf is wrong with this system , it ain't a good scale to tell if someone is okey and someone ain't , like if you get no honors you win nothing even if you was positive played good ,that's a shame
CJXander (EUNE)
: I did it again!
finally honor V thanks riot actually i am not :D , actually i can see how it's look like, idk what you do to stay chill when 4 people flames you ,perhaps you don't play adc
: Then leave you platinum account in here lol Btw still in platinum after 2200 games isnt that great
You ARE DIAMOND ? , i played 2200 games in 3-4 seasons , you out of your mind if you tell me that i can entry more up than plat if every time riot places me gold IV on begin of season ,most of time i don't play premade ,let's take that into the equation , been 8 times gold 2 stuck , got mmr destroyed by riot games like had 6 losses on 0 lp to demote from gold 2 to gold 3 happened that 3 times(getting bad teams while was on 0 lp , had too high mmr to fall from tiers and they unbalanced the teams,so ofc my mmr got destroyed even if back then manage to do 16 7 score was getting teams full of feeders.) , and i manage to get back to gold 2 always , now adc got nerf , and have to play perfect to can do something while no one knows to play mid/top/jungle well , support mains ain't exist all of them have lacks of experience , you get autofill players who have no ideea to play support and they training thresh on autofill , you get some heroes in support role who have 0 capacity to keep adc alive , no know builds of support , playing and having lacks in positioning , overfeed enemy , and on top of my problems with support players in general i get some people who can't stop from feeding enemy once they start to loss lane. Regarding these stuffs riot amplify the trollers so they have less deathtime so they can get back as quick as possible to feed again and again , and once i get a couple of items as adc which i get them more harder now ... , i am useless when someone come overfeeded like darius 8 1 from top . or a katarina overfeeded mid or zed... , and i am totally honest here when i say that adc required skill to be broken , i really had most of time good gameplay and decimate enemy team cause i used to play better than enemy adc and make him loss hard his lane , why that ? , because my knowdledge is big and i been somehow staying behind tiers because of too many trollers/feeders/ people who have lacks in experience ,so no mather how good i was ,there was and games i lost with 23 3 scores or etc... , because i was only one good in team and no one protected me while enemy was all focusing or jumping for me with flashes. When they wasn't manage to get easy to me ,duo to high skill in positioning , they was harder to get me while they try hard to succed to kill me , my team decimate them , if they wasn't focusing me i was decimate them , so adc was broken cause of skill ???? cause we knowed to carry/farm/follow objectives/exploit enemy weakness /focus most strong heroes from enemy team tell me what adc was so broken , tell me why adc was so broken ? , cause we manage to farm our lanes kill enemy bot because they was weaker , then we was broken , 2 kills bot are like 600 gold , + farm and first tower ofc we manage to take items faster and be ahead enemy other lanes.. . I don't see what was broken that much ,cause now adc have no anymore his role ,cause otherwise everyone would keep play adc ,if you sustain that adc is so balanced now thrust me it isn't , i need someone i can relay as support to can do something as adc now , playing solo is an suicide.
: Yeah lets forget that adcs decided the games in the first 15-20 minutes for almost an entire year before 8.11 or 8.12.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8mhLAAYW,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T16:07:55.057+0000) > > Yeah lets forget that adcs decided the games in the first 15-20 minutes for almost an entire year before 8.11 or 8.12. =)) you funny ,look pro teams , you so funny idk what main you are and i bet you don't use to carry game by game cause you lack in experience and that you haven't acquired the knowdledge to do this , so please just stop say adc was broken while adc was and always been same , look now after adc nerf still adc carry game ,wanna know why ??? SKILL + EXPERIENCE+ SMART PLAYS not throwing game , no dying like an 134ot , no lossing farm , no wasting time ,first tower, roaming other lanes , large knowdledge to play in order to survive ,while you coulded do same top/mid/jungle if you was own these , not my problem that you can't do that ,and then no reason to punish adc because all of you ain't play your best into mid/top/jungle , thrust me if you would know to play top/mid/jungle as plat 1 + doing , adc wouldn't have to carry every game ,peace !!!!! You should be shame of that i carry games where we lost like had 4 feeders in team and manage to carry because skill , yeah some of us know to play punish adc players for that , you are just like other cu23s who complain about adc while they don't know to combat him , i wouldn't tell you what you have to do not in a million years . Thrust me now you need to play perfect to have capacity to carry the game ,and that's really much , cause i can't relay on team because teams are 2345t and no one protect adc, thrust me if you would be adc main you would see what i talk about , and even if adc was so broken back in patches 8.10 8.11 before they get changed there was an adc in enemy team , and that coulded play same as enemy adc or better than him ,but yeah let's be honest adc was too broken ... , like there wasn't an enemy adc to combat the broken adc... , some jungle players not even offer adc red buff ,and they call themself junglers. Most of people didn't know to make plays to take off adc while playing assasins , yeah adc was broken , let's be honest i beated zed , wanna know how i was doing that , he was jump me r then make w and uses skill , dodged with flash or with dodging movements ... , and then kill him , they buff zed , reason of that he was too weak to beat adc??? Really now ,just stop tell me that riot have best changes in world , they just modify basicaly on how much people hate something ... Really now just agree that you don't know to play the game and that's why you sustain this changes to adc is much more simple.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dLb7yy32,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T14:00:44.482+0000) > > Why do you ask me? It's evident it's her final kit. can you ask someone from working team to check boards about champion rework stuffs , i never seen riot looking for opinnions about reworks , in fact we can't even submit comments to the rework page , just use board to submit our thoughts and what we don't like ,guys who working on akali not even care about us and our opinnion in fact i never seen riot discussion with community before or after a rework , since this isn't the ideal for an healthy game
: Whats going on at Riot? (Akali Rework)
she may be a bit less dangerous to adc , in the sense that if you play an hero with huge range is hard for her to jump to you , but idk ,if she gets with flash e ,w ,q r then she will be broken , played in good hands would make really easy kills , i don't even know how much damage that circle will do in passive..
PepijndM (EUW)
: About the new Akali art
I writed at a moment about this unhealthy reworks , if you rework every champion and insert op heroes who move a lot , while adc don't get reworked they will feel useless , like all of them are dusty right now regarding how imobile they are in team fights will need at a point reworks every one of them , i don't even think adc lane can anymore be saved ,that's my opinnion as adc main ,and it's a shame that i told you once and no one from riot commented about that subject when i told you that you insert champions with too complex mechanics who makes adc life an nightmare , it's not healthy for game to make such complex heroes , while they got nothing at all and on top of that got nerfed too that they ain't anymore played ranked. I am really relay all time on team , imagine akali ,in a team fight ,as well as irelia or other champions who initiate ... , tell me where i can dodge who can save my life of these guys... , it's just feels amazing how you build heroes ,same is zoe + ornn , hard to dodge and run of these heroes.. ,expecially ornn ulti is a nightmare for adc... ,just try adc vs ornn ultimate in a team fight plays , tell me how easy is to dodge ornn r... Now approach to akali reworks , let's see a possible scenario , like let's take a malphite who r , akali comes close use w , charge e to jump , maybe flash to be close to adc , and she would take me without problems down because she have that power... ,now she have stunn , if i don't have something to stop her jump me that i will survive ,while then you coulded stunn her more easy and stop her throw on adc ... , i just hope she will not be a nightmare for adc I still wonder why Jinx q bugs didn't got fixed ,still ghost attacks who disappear on moving etc...
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dLb7yy32,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T10:55:04.267+0000) > > Base splash ass is not her ass. It's a bag. Hence why it looks that big. > > Crimson Akali is replaced by "lava girl" (Infernal Akali). this is the final state of akali reworked ? , it can be changed or it no chance to be changed ??, for me it look's like another stupid champion who will be broken against all old adcs , that damage is insane +movement speed , idk how will be her gameplay but from what i seen she will be like an hero who hit hard and run into smoke... , ranges seems to be pretty small is strange that she now have stunn on r ... , and yeah i don't know why the w have an hole into smoke ? , and does enemy see in that smoke , i mean is like graves smoke ? , i also want to know if it still apply slow to enemy who pass throught it.. Still wonder why that's hole in middle of her w , how could she use it to chase enemy ? without to get out of her invisibilty , have no sense to have an hole in middle... ,is less usefull skill and requires skill to use it like to catch enemy in w and attack him then no move too much to be again invisible ... , like you need to catch enemy close to smoke.. About splash arts , i really think that looks too much to katarina splash art , daggers are exaclty same to katarina into stinger skin splash art etc... That pasive ring , have purpouse ? , it dosn't hit enemy from circle of it at all ... , it's like you can use just second part of passive when you get back for an attack ... , that pasive could be usefull only if enemy is arround his minions or his allies...
: I call that hardstuck. 2200 games and still in plat. One of the most hardstuck people ive seen.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8mhLAAYW,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-16T21:22:49.092+0000) > > I call that hardstuck. 2200 games and still in plat. One of the most hardstuck people ive seen. is 2200 in more many seasons , even then man it's have nothing to do with the fact that you relay on team as adc, thrust me how good you would be ,if 5 people focus you down they will succed ,if your team don't cover you etc... , don't take thinghs like oh he played so many games and he should be challenger /diamond , yeah playing much means you perform better and learn to play against some heroes , but that no mean that if you get to plat 1 etc... you will meet normal players ,from a point people seems to be more and more good etc..
: we adhere to GDPR, yes. The GDPR is the standard for all personal data within Riot, not just data collected on players within the EU
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=0007000000010003000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:18:17.994+0000) > > we adhere to GDPR, yes. The GDPR is the standard for all personal data within Riot, not just data collected on players within the EU Since to be i don't really know what data riot collect to be since , would be helpful to know what data is riot collecting ,and if they use the data , i mean why would riot collect the data if they have no use for it ... ,
: I'm not a subject matter expert in making the game fair (though for the record, I do think it is fair), so I don't reply to those threads. I am fairly high ranked in League though so I consider myself SME level in discussing balance, even though I can't change anything in that department. I almost always reply to threads related to my SME, which is security.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=00070000000100030000,timestamp=2018-07-16T17:26:06.693+0000) > > I'm not a subject matter expert in making the game fair (though for the record, I do think it is fair), so I don't reply to those threads. > > I am fairly high ranked in League though so I consider myself SME level in discussing balance, even though I can't change anything in that department. > > I almost always reply to threads related to my SME, which is security. we are safe :D? from GDPR point , like i hope they don't use my data for Putin election Wanted to ask you if this program is safe... :D it's from some guy from board made... etc.. , no one from riot comment about it :D https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion-en/jkmeEvQe-fps-boost-program-open-source-ask-any-questions-if-you-have Also would like to know why chat logs aren't anymore saved to league of legends folder regarding game logs , before we used to have our chat logs there , so we could relay and see what and in what game we got banned etc... , i don't know why we wouldn't have acces to our chat logs ... while we had for above 5-6 years. P.S: I am from Romania
CJXander (EUNE)
: Gold, skill and knowledge are 3 words that cannot be in the same sentence.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8mhLAAYW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-15T21:23:25.599+0000) > > Gold, skill and knowledge are 3 words that cannot be in the same sentence. i am platinum with over 2200 games ranked ,having 6 years into this game , how you call that?
: it's 3600 gold to buy IE, it costs 2600 to buy two bf swords, so you're spending 4000 total gold - i really don't think that's worth it vs a BF into a zeal item or botrk into runaans for a cheaper, earlier spike
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=0007000000010001000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-15T20:59:26.891+0000) > > it's 3600 gold to buy IE, it costs 2600 to buy two bf swords, so you're spending 4000 total gold - i really don't think that's worth it vs a BF into a zeal item or botrk into runaans for a cheaper, earlier spike checked your match history and didn't seen so many games as adc ,but guess some players from riot team is happy of changes, idk man i guess that they modify IE because was broken , it is still broken so why you would suggest me to go something else? Testing now stormrazor and saw an better farm scale + damage , while with ie was relay on kills to perform at maximum
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Yraco (EUW)
: Why would it be better to start with ie? You have no crit chance for it to double and no crits to make into true damage so all you're getting is some ad. It was an alright first buy when it gave 20% crit chance and bonus damage on crits but now, before spending another 2900 gold, it has no passive on 70-80% of attacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=00070000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-15T15:24:00.834+0000) > > Why would it be better to start with ie? > You have no crit chance for it to double and no crits to make into true damage so all you're getting is some ad. > It was an alright first buy when it gave 20% crit chance and bonus damage on crits but now, before spending another 2900 gold, it has no passive on 70-80% of attacks. i buy like bf boots brawl on begin then 1 more b.f , then go for infinity you get 20% critical chance good to go with 20 % ,just remeber that was ie before he get nerf :| , they just increased IE price with 600 gold .. cause 200 + at crafting price + 400 brawl , and to be since that 400 get's back from the attack speed item so it's not useless waste of 400 gold , only 200 more expensive ie , but with 20% critical you was use to deal lot's of damage if you remember when ie was not changed ... , and now it comes even with a perk who gives you 15 % of the damage as true damage what could be better than this . Tested and stormrazor , idk what to say it is good for jinx that item too because it comes with perk and with 30% attack speed
: > [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=0007000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-15T14:54:33.802+0000) > > in last 2 days i made 2 penta kills and 1 quadra kill , like starting with ie , so i guess is up to me to start with what i like . > It's more effective for jinx to get IE and not to go stormrazor ,and it always been like this , random critical> than stormrazor criticals > > Actually jinx use fire gun to scale attack speed , so berseker's boots+ jinx q and a passive is just insane, combine that with press attack and you are a killing machine Well, this thread is about bork on ashe. And if you really build ie first (without crit), which I assume you don't, you waste 1000 gold on a non existent passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=00070000000100010001,timestamp=2018-07-15T15:33:45.952+0000) > > Well, this thread is about bork on ashe. And if you really build ie first (without crit), which I assume you don't, you waste 1000 gold on a non existent passive. i buy like bf boots brawl on begin then 1 more b.f , then go for infinity you get 20% critical chance good to go with 20 % ,just remeber that was ie before he get nerf :| , they just increased IE price with 600 gold .. cause 200 + at crafting price + 400 brawl , and to be since that 400 get's back from the attack speed item so it's not useless waste of 400 gold , only 200 more expensive ie , but with 20% critical you was use to deal lot's of damage if you remember when ie was not changed ... , and now it comes even with a perk who gives you 15 % of the damage as true damage what could be better than this .
: Crit gets stronger with the more items you have, but it is weak without attack speed. This is especially true for ashe whose utility outside of her R is in her passive slow which she needs attack speed to keep applied. Runaans applies the slow & on hit to everyone. That's why Ashe goes Runaans/BOTRK You essentially pay 1000 gold to get the IE passive but your IE passive gives you no value without existing crit. So, don't rush it. IE is meant to be a capstone item like Rabadons Deathcap rather than the item you buy first.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2018-07-15T13:31:26.269+0000) > > Crit gets stronger with the more items you have, but it is weak without attack speed. This is especially true for ashe whose utility outside of her R is in her passive slow which she needs attack speed to keep applied. Runaans applies the slow & on hit to everyone. That's why Ashe goes Runaans/BOTRK > > You essentially pay 1000 gold to get the IE passive but your IE passive gives you no value without existing crit. So, don't rush it. IE is meant to be a capstone item like Rabadons Deathcap rather than the item you buy first. in last 2 days i made 2 penta kills and 1 quadra kill , like starting with ie , so i guess is up to me to start with what i like . It's more effective for jinx to get IE and not to go stormrazor ,and it always been like this , random critical> than stormrazor criticals Actually jinx use fire gun to scale attack speed , so berseker's boots+ jinx q and a passive is just insane, combine that with press attack and you are a killing machine
Rioter Comments
AiFted (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:52:35.523+0000) > > IE ain't weaker now , they decreased price of brawler's gloves which is now 400 gold not 600 , so you can buy infinity and with brawler's gloves you get 20 critical chance , thrust me if you update brawler to zeal and buy another brawler you get 50% critical chance already that's crazy .. True, but it costs 4100 gold for IE + brawlers, or 5000 for IE + zeal. Obviously if you have infinite Gold you shouldn't get Bork, but if you want to get the bot tower, brawl, pressure another lane or get the dragon you should go for early game spikes, it wins you more games. Also as an ADC you are not that concerned about falling off lategame so being relevant earier in the game is important as ASHE you also don't get the benefit of 50% critical strike
> [{quoted}](name=AiFted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:59:02.637+0000) > > True, but it costs 4100 gold for IE + brawlers, or 5000 for IE + zeal. Obviously if you have infinite Gold you shouldn't get Bork, but if you want to get the bot tower, brawl, pressure another lane or get the dragon you should go for early game spikes, it wins you more games. > > Also as an ADC you are not that concerned about falling off lategame so being relevant earier in the game is important > > as ASHE you also don't get the benefit of 50% critical strike nope it cost 4000 gold , cause it's 2 bf =2600+1000 combine cost =3600 +400 is 4000 gold , with 1 more zeal si like 5300 gold , for me this is the best as i play jinx and i get increased damage on my q , i don't think would be better to go stormrazor etc... , it feels most easy for me to go like this every game and relay then attack speed , game just get crazy when i get attack speed and i already have that damage critical strike chance :D , after i get ie i get zeal on brawler ,then update boots cause of 35 % attack speed which is almost an item stats just without critical and perks , and that's insane how far and good it is , since you critical more many times than with stormrazor :d , and you deal true damage too :D
AiFted (EUW)
: The reason why ashe is picked right now is because she brings utility in form of slows and an initiation. Usually games don't last that long, so her utility is what carries her. Just look at the other adc's that are being played: Kai'sa, Ezreal, Lucian; no crit marksman (keep that in mind, they take too long to scale up) Now let's look at blade of the ruined kings; it got buffed in 8.11 -> it got 200 gold cheaper, meanwhile the crit items got nerfed very hard: zeal costs more and IE is overall weaker earlygame. Blade of the ruined king also gives you an active that slows the opponent and makes you faster (which is great because her passive and this active stack, so she can kite better) + 100 magic damage, the passive 8% current health damage, but also 40 AD and 25% AS and 15% lifesteal compared to double BF + double Dagger (why not), 40 more AD but no lifesteal or passive and 1% AS for good measure (Maybe add Crit in there but ashe doesn't scale off that so good with only so little gold) Now let's say caitlyn has at level 9 about 1094 hp, so an autoattack would deal an additional 87.5 (1094*0.08) hp of her passive alone, so basically the item, when she is full hp, does "127.5 more damage", to she will deal 40 onhit when cait has about 500 hp (40/0.08) Take the average; you'd have more than 80 ad in this fight alone, but also have lifesteal, an active that deals +100 magicdamage and slows etc and so on! So it is actually a great first item buy. There used to be a time where vayne, twitch would get bork first and duel your adc as soon as she'd get it. Also ashe has a great attackspeed steroid which is what bork also scales off AND her abilities, don't scale that great with attackdamage in the earlygame as caitlyn, jhin, tristana do. In conclusion Bork is a good earlygame item that is also good against tanks in the lategame, it provides the user with an early spike in onhit damage and enables you to have a better midgame and kiting compared to full crit ashe, who needs a lot of items to scale up. Bork is escpecially good on champions who's abilities do not scale greatly off attack damage
> [{quoted}](name=AiFted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:34:54.061+0000) > > The reason why ashe is picked right now is because she brings utility in form of slows and an initiation. Usually games don't last that long, so her utility is what carries her. Just look at the other adc's that are being played: Kai'sa, Ezreal, Lucian; no crit marksman (keep that in mind, they take too long to scale up) > > Now let's look at blade of the ruined kings; it got buffed in 8.11 -> it got 200 gold cheaper, meanwhile the crit items got nerfed very hard: zeal costs more and IE is overall weaker earlygame. > > Blade of the ruined king also gives you an active that slows the opponent and makes you faster (which is great because her passive and this active stack, so she can kite better) + 100 magic damage, the passive 8% current health damage, but also 40 AD and 25% AS and 15% lifesteal > > compared to double BF + double Dagger (why not), 40 more AD but no lifesteal or passive and 1% AS for good measure > (Maybe add Crit in there but ashe doesn't scale off that so good with only so little gold) > > Now let's say caitlyn has at level 9 about 1094 hp, so an autoattack would deal an additional 87.5 (1094*0.08) hp of her passive alone, so basically the item, when she is full hp, does "127.5 more damage", to she will deal 40 onhit when cait has about 500 hp (40/0.08) > > Take the average; you'd have more than 80 ad in this fight alone, but also have lifesteal, an active that deals +100 magicdamage and slows etc and so on! So it is actually a great first item buy. There used to be a time where vayne, twitch would get bork first and duel your adc as soon as she'd get it. > > Also ashe has a great attackspeed steroid which is what bork also scales off AND her abilities, don't scale that great with attackdamage in the earlygame as caitlyn, jhin, tristana do. In conclusion Bork is a good earlygame item that is also good against tanks in the lategame, it provides the user with an early spike in onhit damage and enables you to have a better midgame and kiting compared to full crit ashe, who needs a lot of items to scale up. > > Bork is escpecially good on champions who's abilities do not scale greatly off attack damage IE ain't weaker now , they decreased price of brawler's gloves which is now 400 gold not 600 , so you can buy infinity and with brawler's gloves you get 20 critical chance , thrust me if you update brawler to zeal and buy another brawler you get 50% critical chance already that's crazy ..
Gınko (EUW)
: am creating an account
> [{quoted}](name=GinkØ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OXgiHGO1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T15:26:43.780+0000) > > am creating an account yeah that's feel wrong how they made the mission...
Rioter Comments
Show more

TheCrazyBoy

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion