Uraraka (EUNE)
: Some support specific advice required
If you want you can add me and try to practice with me, since there are some playstyles that the support may not know. (I know that you might know them all, but I feel like extending, even a _tiny_ bit of your knowledge will be useful so you can adapt)~~Sorry if this sounded a bit insulting :(~~ **I no play ranked**
Hopy (EUW)
: Why are people suddenly building Ravenous instead of Titanic?
I just use Titanic only since the only champion I play with that uses it is {{champion:19}}
: I don’t think it’s meant to... he’s an augmented human who’s body has been replaced by a machine and was driven insane by the process... he ain’t exactly gonna look nice
welp, i may not like it now but in the future i might enjoy it!
Rioter Comments
: What?! That is crazy! At least most logic people wait for their chance to drink and smoke... (I dont smoke or drink yet) (15) But I do have this kid that is at second grade in junior high which is supposed to go at the 1st grade high school :/
I want to correct myself here saying that I NEVER want to smoke, I want my money to be kept not burned thank you very much!
: Increase of 'undercover' toxicity in League
> [{quoted}](name=Lunnaris01,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hMBslJQF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-04T06:18:40.376+0000) > What is your opinion on this, similar experiences, or is it just my subjective perception? I have this problem as well but only in, gg game is lost, or, report *insert lane here* flaming and/or feeding etc etc. While it annoys me a lot, I just ignore it. Even when my jgler doesn't gank, I try to get their attention with either the "help" ping or saying "jg pls gank :(" it may not be as nice but it's a little effective. It's the least I can do and even if they say "sry no gank for you" or such, I just try my best to carry on with the lane. In games that the jgler hasnt ganked a lot in e.g botlane (im adc main **MOSTLY**) the midlaner is kind enough to roam and come help. *If any midlaners whom I played with somehow remember me, I want to say ty for the roam, we may have died, but you tried* {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-1qju6V1jLM/maxresdefault.jpg
Shamose (EUW)
: More like https://media1.tenor.com/images/f2e45d8e3272cf5b1daf8b94c5de95b9/tenor.gif?itemid=6945518
Can we give this man a %%%%ing O S C A R? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Rioter Comments
: People losing their minds over the smallest things.
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p7WyJJe0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T07:48:37.327+0000) > > I wish people would calm down a bit. Not sure if it's a bronzie thing, but people go totally nutcrackers over the smallest things. > > In champ select: the enemy banned yasuo, i only play yasuo so i go troll ggwp > I can't mid/sup/adc and no one wants to swap? I go troll ggwp > You pick velkoz support? Game over sur 15 > Enemy has picked Morde? Ggwp sur 15 > > In game: enemy gets first blood. Game is done sur 15 or i go afk > Die once more and i go troll > Drake gets stolen by enemy? Jungle says i go afk farm gl with the match > Curse curse curse flame flame flame > > The sad thing is that it is not just threatening, they really go afk or troll. i havent been in that situation _nor i want to be in that situation_ but i have seen the first blood thing and the morde thing _rarely tho_ {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
MISSIO (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=heresiaS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h5Qrpjkz,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-27T17:10:58.748+0000) > > Wish you'd just kick the flashy new stuff out so we can play the game we liked the way it was. or just bring back the legacy client since that one didnt crash or bug this hard when a new mode comes out :D
> [{quoted}](name=MISSIO,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h5Qrpjkz,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T17:12:29.703+0000) > > or just bring back the legacy client since that one didnt crash or bug this hard when a new mode comes out :D or an **OPTION** to change between the 2, just in case some people like the new client rather than the legacy client ~~definetly not me~~ {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Eune got it same time. Just please dont bring everyone to eune and fill that server too.
Nah everything here is good homie, come on in! {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: That could be added to the tutorial but why in the world should that be a gamemode?
Maybe a higher difficulty bot game? It would be just fine with me! {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: New patch = Client destruction
It happened to me too, I can't even log in! {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: It's not just League, it is in Magic the Gathering and in life general. I can't help but see it all over london, I live near Watford where the majority of crime is actually committed by minors. They just built a new mall and there have been gangs of kids trashing it. When I was young we stayed in all night gaming on the 64. Only weirdos stay out late trashing parks and getting high. Sign of the times I guess, the kids in my magic play group are already drinking & smoking. They aren't even 16!
What?! That is crazy! At least most logic people wait for their chance to drink and smoke... (I dont smoke or drink yet) (15) But I do have this kid that is at second grade in junior high which is supposed to go at the 1st grade high school :/
Smerk (EUW)
: orange essence is the way for us to get otherwise paid only content. Giving it away so easily would hurt Riot's income and in the long run will destroy this game, so it's not a good idea
but there are random chances to get skins from chests and capsules, but it is skill demanding for some champions you never play to get S- or have a premade get S- (which in my occassion both are difficult). {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Fanboys downvoted you hard
Rioter Comments
: How many refunds are there in DotA or almost every other game? edit: and it was originally said that it was a one time thing and got confirmed every now and then.
yea but wouldnt it be nice to have rechargeable refunds? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: That would me awsome, i have champions that i didn't needed at all, and it would be nice to refund them to buy another ones that i really want. I remember i wasted my refunds in such a stupid way.
well my refunds were wasted by someone who got in my account and i lost 2 skins and a champ i liked ;-;
Rioter Comments
Pan Gohr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pimpachu69,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cvp9A512,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-09T01:50:53.274+0000) > > Get's leaverbuster because Lidl internet You are Greek..i am Greek..and i advice you that the funny part with Lidl only Greeks will understand it.. i dont think out of Greece the Lidl is so sabotaged..
Yea I think so too...
Voidner (EUNE)
: When you said that your brother eats the router what the actual hell did you mean?
He/She means that his/her brother is using the internet alot.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Maluber (EUW)
: Has he set his mic up in settings? Changed what input its looking for?
Yea none of that worked.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Might just be that the mic sensitivity is set too low or something like that.
Rioter Comments
Rhosta (EUNE)
: Then your laptop max resolution is probably 1366x768
k thx you{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Real-life crafting - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
https://imgur.com/wAaqlhr sorry that i didnt do it out from the screen but i couldnt do anything else... I dont know how to bake, i know how to draw but my hand has small tremors that screws my lines. **very small**
: Poem Contest - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
You saw Warwick's rework, right? It was something so delightful! And we hear a "Shining Bright"! and our hopes get our hearts full. Santa Braum is here and so Snowy Brand While Azir was in the sand Jinx is going crazy and everyone gets lazy! But when Christmas ends and everyone got their presents only Re-Gifted Amumu won't have a happy end. That's it. Pretty good for making a poem for the first time. (62 words) {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Smerk (EUW)
: Are you sure your monitor supports that resolution? I can choose 1024 x 576, 1280 x 720 and 1600x900
well i am using a laptop so i guess that is a problem :P
: The Poros escaped! - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
It's 52 poros. It was quite the challenge!
KaShootMe (EUNE)
: in General settings of the Client Click the "Settings button" on the right top side of the client and there will be 4 resolution types.
well i only have 1024 x 576 and 1280 x 720 ;--;
: DuoQ Stories - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
I have 2 which deserve the appreciation. A friend I made called Sahrotar and my brother Naskat567. Funny thing is (for me at least) that they both are good supports. Especially Sahrotar, which mains alot of supports. Now my brother Naskat, he is a nice supp too but limited to Taric (he is **good**) but mains Camille as well. He knows what might happen and know how to escape. **But one thing I like from both are their supp tactics!** I was Jhin adc (#Jhin**4**Ever) and my bro was Taric. I was with 50 hp and he does the most perfect thing ever. Uses E at the wrong direction but he got an enemy Kha Zix (which was coming to get me). Sahrotar, too, knows very good tactics. I was (again) Jhin adc and he was Nami. Oh boy what fun we had. He Qs the enemy I W then he ults. Every person who played Jhin knows what followed next. And there was that one game on which we were against {{champion:22}} and {{champion:412}} with {{champion:19}} jg. WW went to gank from lvl 2 and we got fed. We weren't wiining them....**We were crushing them!** We even felt bad later on for crushing them so much. But we forgot about it. :P Day after day, month after month we are getting better and becoming even better friends! I hope that he will always be my friend.
Rioter Comments
TkA14 (EUW)
: Blue essence
The most annoying change they did **they made for lvl 7 mastery cost 3900 blue essence..... why rito?** {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Aliza, the Eye of the Abyss Lyza, Made in Abyss . . .
so? it might have the same name and desc but they will find a name and a desc sooner or later. It says, too, Random Fan Character.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Your third friend would have gotten the credentials from somewhere. I can guarantee you he didn't "hack" the account. But it's still not something anyone can deal with here.
oh ok. thanks for replying btw.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Your friend will have to talk to support directly if he wants to appeal the ban. He can do so [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). However, I doubt it will do much good. Your friend is responsible for the security of his account, and ultimately, the behaviour displayed on it. "A friend played on my account" is not a valid excuse, so chances are the account will remain permabanned. Your friend should never share his account credentials with anyone.
no he said that he didnt say anything to his friend. not even the username to connect.
Rioter Comments
: Ofc not..I wanna see some kled,talliyah etc,... instead of annie singed and ashe
ik how it feels.but sometimes they put champs that arent played in a game like {{champion:106}} and then WOOSH!! He is in every game. like wtf are they lazy to go buy them with ip?
: Free champion rotation
oh you would like to see {{champion:80}} s and {{champion:90}}s and {{champion:122}} s AND _**long inhale**_ {{champion:268}} s, {{champion:238}} s **AND** {{champion:157}} s running around the rift more often? cause if you do so. then it was nice knowing you. -.-
Sidia (EUW)
: Hello TheKiller5510, if one of your skins is missing after purchasing it, please contact the customer support at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us. Greetings Sidia
No I went 2 matches after changing password and at the end it says someone has logged in from another pc. so I went to the previous password. I'm very worried.....
Rioter Comments

TheKiller5510

Level 193 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion