H1SD (EUNE)
: Expect that there is no one like that
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD are you even playing league of legends?
Hansiman (EUW)
: > i dont even know what do i have to explain, the so high damage or the low cooldown? It's intended to give kill pressure in lane. You choose it if that's what you're after. --- > or the fact that everyother spell is useless in comparision to it? Teleport is not useless, thus it's picked over ignite in certain conditions. Heal is not useless. Exhaust is not useless. It depends on what style you're going for.
Yeah, is like introducing an assassin that can oneshot AOE everyone and say it's normal because that's what he's supposed to do
Hansiman (EUW)
: K. I'm sure with these explanation as to exactly why it's too strong, Riot will take action. --- On a more serious note: If you want anyone to listen to you when it comes to statements of what is too strong, or what isn't, it helps if you provide a more detailed explanation as to why you feel it's too strong, and suggestions as to what should be changed.
i dont even know what do i have to explain, the so high damage or the low cooldown? or the fact that everyother spell is useless in comparision to it? It just makes the play to lots and lots of players
Rioter Comments
AKI108 (EUNE)
: You have to honor someone so your honors become more effective
I am honoring everygame lol
Rioter Comments
: You really underestimate players. The moment someone believes they are winning, their goal will shift to get the best possible rating because they are already winning. Which will throw tons of games and lead to a lot of flaming. Welcome back kill stealing flame
Maybe the problem here is not my concept but how the Ratings works for now
sirDarts (EUW)
: I do understand your concept. You don't understand the effect it will have on people! People give up WAY too quickly in this game. Yes, the system would motivate unpopular picks, and playing them for good numbers, but once again, numbers don't matter. And the champions are unpopular for a reason. Yeah, farming supports, and junglers that spend 90% of a gam in their jungle. Definitely sounds like LCS...
Have you heard about “Natural Selection?”. People in platinum/diamonds/gold that would give up on a game and farm in jungle and to such things like you’ve said, are no other things than apes. Let’s say my concept will succed(i dont think so) Bad people (some of them stupid) will give up on games and just for the grade and will lose because of that. If they will lose, they will still lose Lp(they will still die even if they farmed the entire game) If they will get carryed, they will not get so far into the division, in this way we are getting rid of busters Good people will keep focusing on the game because they can do such a simple math(- is lower than +) and they will get into higher places. If they will lose, they will lose less Lp, if they will win, they will win more Lp
iSneez (EUNE)
: The wins are not made by kda and score rating are made by playing as a team, you are part of a team you are not important the team is, if you lose because of the team it's nothing you can do. There's many single player games out there that you can satisfy your individual skills, here you accept the team behavior and that's it. Wanting to transform the game in a kda and rating chasing game its bad, its already a small part transformed in that because people chase ratings to get boxes or champion masteries.
This chase ratings in ranked games would start only when the game is 100% lost and you dont want to lose as many lp as your dear teammates. You have to be idiot to ruin an entire game to lose Less Lp than wining it with normal lp. It’s logic that +15>-3. I am also constient about the fact everything is about the team, how i’ve said before, you can have a 5 skilled players vs 5 avarage players, the avarage players will win if they will play like a team and the skilled players wont
sirDarts (EUW)
: 1. LP is only a secondary thing. Your LP gain and loss is based on how your MMR compares to your current division. 2. There is absolutely no reason for this, it might slightly speed up the rate at which people arrive at their intended division, but it's not worth the hassle and the negatives. 3. The rating works by comparing your numbers to other players playing the same champion. This doesn't represent your skill in winning the game, just in gaining numbers. And since it compares you to other players across ratings it benefits people playing unpopular champions and lower divisions (because higher divisions have less kills and shorter games). 4. Main thing: THE NUMBERS DON'T MATTER! The goal of the game is to destroy the Nexus! That's it. Your farm doesn't matter, your KDA doesn't matter, your vision score doesn't matter. Nada. Yes, the numbers help you finish the main objective, but are definitely not the most important thing. You don't want supports leaving the ADC to die to protect their numbers, you don't want tanks in backrow to not die, you don't want people intentionally taking farm away from carries to boost their farm. You don't want a full-build carry to go away farming instead of the starving bruiser. Etc.
The thing you dont understand about my concept is that you will not be getting lp when losing but you will lose less. The thing that the carry will go away farming instead of playing would happen only if he gives up and doesn’t want to lose the same as his feeders team. I think this system will motivate players to play different champions and play them good, instead of spaming yasuo/lee/zed and losing because of them over and over, getting lower lp because i honestly believe you cant even 4vs5, no matter how good your team is if your enemy team plays like a real team. If everybody would have played for grades(which i doubt) every game would be like an LCS, a game where everybody just farms and dont die
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Charmed Feathers,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=RpEg1Tgi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-26T07:57:32.087+0000) > > I think the LP gain and loss are too harsh based on ratings. I also think this would promote people to play solely for score, dragging out games just so they can get that S+ rating and gain more LP. > > It may be a good idea to base LP gain on more than win and loss rates, but I don't think basing it on grade is going to be the answer, or at least not by itself. To get such great grades you kinda need to play good and if you see an entire team playing just for that grade, you’ll see only good players. It’s very logic
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Ezreal's Q for all intent and purposes is counted as a basic attack which is why it doesn't apply DFT. MF's Q is a spell which does.
Then why ww's q doesn't apply dft?
Antenora (EUW)
: MF's Q has an AP and AD ratio that's why Deathfire applies. Same with Jhin's abilities. > Double Up RANGE: 650 / 500 COST: 43 / 46 / 49 / 52 / 55 MANA COOLDOWN: 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 > > ACTIVE: Miss Fortune fires a shot at a target enemy, which then bounces to hit another unit behind it, dealing physical damage to the first target and increased physical damage to the second, applying on-hit effects to both. > > FIRST TARGET PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 (+ 85% AD) **(+ 35% AP)** > > Double Up's second shot prioritizes units directly behind the primary target, especially enemy champions marked by Love Tap prior to the ability > being cast. If the first target is killed, the second hit will deal 50% increased damage. > > 「 SECOND TARGET PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+ 100% AD)** (+ 50% AP) **」
Ezreal's q has ap and ad ratio too
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Mada (EUW)
: Scripting means "automating something". In Windows, you can make .bat files that execute a list of commandos. Many games allow to automate stuff by scripting. I heard wow allows lua scripting, Quake 1/Half-Life allowed simple aliases making one command perform more than one command or do something when you press the key and something else when you release the key. In lol, you could easily script something like "1) put down ward 2) lee sin jump to that ward" but lol does not offer a script engine. However most mouse drivers do allow making simple scripts. Mine (Steelseries) should be more than sufficient for the ward jump for example. I think scripts made in drivers for your peripherie are legal since you don't modify the game in any way. And also since they tend to suck :-)
thx for explain dude, i remind u :D
Rioter Comments
Solash (EUW)
: Gorillas aren't monkeys tho :p
I know but they are a Angry and a bigger version of monkeys :D
Rioter Comments

TheQuiry2000

Level 206 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion