fnissar (EUW)
: Suggestion: Short champion information in loading screen and in-game
Yes i aggree. Riot can make more money from selling tip cards to players.{{champion:105}}
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yes it actually does tell how much you know, everyone is matched with the same amount of toxic ppl/feeders yet more than half of the playerbase is gold+ so if you cant get out of silver on your own then you dont know enough about the game to suggest balance changes and i say it as a silver myself, the difference is that i know i dont have enough knowledge about the game, but i understand most of the changes and their effects
I am always stuck in gold dude.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: first of all get out of silver, you dont have enough knowledge about the game to talk about balance there
Does my rank tell how much I know? Its not fault I get paired up with summoners like you that trash talk and think they know everything.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
Ty4F33d (EUW)
: I have an amazing suggestion you guys might like
Its better , but if I want to win a game I wont type in a middle of a teamfight {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: You forgot about half the adc...
There are adcs I like to play with as a supp. I have more with rate when I duo with them.
: Hey man, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, however make sure to always do your best and constantly improve. If English is not your native language, make sure to study it more as it is an international language and you do need it now and then, why not know it at a decent level. Initiative is good for you and the community, but make sure to always have the interest of the community in mind, not yours. Yours as well, but if we want to help others, their needs stand before yours. Good luck and have a great weekend ahead ^_^ .
Sylaelque (EUW)
: {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} You forget {{champion:29}}, {{champion:51}}, {{champion:110}}, {{champion:119}}, {{champion:133}}, {{champion:81}}, {{champion:498}} , {{champion:203}}, {{champion:157}}, {{champion:10}} and some ap ADC like {{champion:82}}, {{champion:115}}, {{champion:74}} etc. Btw {{champion:145}} main here! {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Well that nice . I would like to duo with you but you are EUW server.{{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Ditzy Doo (EUW)
: Getting Hate for reaching Dia as a Support
: is 3 LP penalty sufficient for dodging?
Omg thank you dude I didn't know that, I was thinking someone was playing on my acc and didn't notice the loss in lp.
RW Heaven (EUW)
: Honorable Opponent
That's nice dude, but let me remind you why they removed that. I had feeders in my team and he got honored by enemy team and that made my team even madder that they honored him. For those reasons honorable opponent was removed. I think XD.
Lari (EUNE)
: Trash Game,awful players dumb people working for this game
The game is good and people who work on it work hard ( minus the skin costs {{champion:222}} ) but most of the community from past seasons left to play forthnight and apex legends and left a few good players {{champion:32}} I wish league chould bring good players back. I realy do.
Rioter Comments
: You forgot about half the adc...
And you are EUW, so we cant premade {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments

TheRabbit1994

Level 172 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion