duh7 (EUNE)
: Ue complainning on {{item:3364}} that dont turn off his Jboxes? Ye it shuld like it shuld with wards and teemoshrooms. (It stops teemo vision but still u need to destroi shrooms by urself.) They shuld chenge it to turn off all invisible stuff u see not only wards.
no, im just amazed by the fact that as s meele champion you cannot hit them whilst ranged champs can without triggering them (read the "Edit:" section again :) ) {{champion:32}}
Febos (EUW)
: There is no counter-play for JitB when playing against lane Shaco, assuming you're melee. *** Shaco is a fairly weak lane champion and that's what you can abuse. He cannot win lane and, more often than not, will be useless for most of the game. The best you can do against lane Shaco is to shove your minions into his turret while revealing his JitBs. The minions will walk straight to them first, if they can see them. Then roam or dive him with your jungler. He's very fragile. If the buffs on PBE go through, lane Shaco will become even more obnoxious. Right now, the only wave clear Shaco has is Hextech Protobelt. If the buff comes to live servers, he will be able to clear waves without wasting his W all that much. Just remember that, right now, Shaco **cannot** force a fight on you. He relies on you making a mistake. In other words, lane Shaco doesn't kill you because he's strong; he kills you because you allow him to trick you.
check the edit of the post :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >I tried several times to discuss ingame mistakes with players after them game, but very rarely anybody accepts it. Because it's not your place to discuss it with them after the game, unless they've requested help. Mistake has been and gone, they can take it on board and learn or ignore it. People don't like being wrong, highlighting that usually does not end positively. ----- I'd say it also depends on the delivery of the offer too.
well, i ask them to watch replay to show me what they are blaming me for, or to show them an easy thing to spot on the minimap if they just pay attention (like denying plates from enemy team when it is easily possible) i ask only for about 5 minutes of their time, which is not a lot and yes, it is my place to discuss it, as they blame me for their own mistakes > I'd say it also depends on the delivery of the offer too. well, if somebody claims the same thing over and over, a request to talk on discord and watch replay is not a bad way of asking, isn't it?
Rioter Comments
: ***
check my previous comment, you clearly have not read it "so next time before you try to sound smart" at first read the post, then try to understand it and just then reply to it, you will make your life and life of others better {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: didn't i just tell you that the skin team has no overlapping qualifications with network programmers? no amount of shifting resources will fix your isps inadequacies if it's something consistent contact your isp and figure out what is wrong and then contact riot if the problem is with them 99% the problem is local to you
> As you said, the little wheel in the loading screen indicates whether im connected or not try to figure out what does this sentence mean before u reply pls
: people that work on the skins have 0 clue of the job networking programmers do
yet, the management can transfer some resources or people to fixing the game INSTEAD of creating new cute skins but u know, fixing bugs does not earn money, does it?
Rioter Comments
Ridote (EUW)
: 0 FPS
Same issue i had, you needed to close the launcher [Game freezing due to launcher issue](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/sqVKtApd-game-freezing-due-to-launcher-issue)
S4breTooth (EUNE)
: [9.6] Illaoi Runes - stacking bug.
You get one point for every ability/autoattack which damages enemy champion. So think of her E as one ability, so u get one stack. AOE abilities grat one stack too, no matter how many targes they hit. > "Basic attacks or abilities that deal damage to an enemy champion ... " So that ability already gave you a stack, your tentacles and W did not damage the dummy, your E id :)
: kayn bug
this is not a kayn issue, it's a general dash/terrain tresspass issue
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >cannot u answer a simple question? i have nothing to say to a troll
simple question, simple answer
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >cannot u answer a simple question? i have nothing to say to a troll
answer the question, if i deserve perma for that, what do others deserve?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >the fact is u have nothing to say ...to trolls :)
cannot u answer a simple question?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >once again i say ... now be clever i have better things to do than humouring trolls and i've said all i had to say. bye! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
the fact is u have nothing to say
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >+ what's wrong on telling a silver 5 to check my division when he says i have not carried him? xD ummm... i dunno..... it's rude? it's kind of like a billionaire going to a guy doing minimum wage going "see how many stuff i have? you're such a loser compared to me! huehuehuehuehue " and also why do you care if he acknowledges your carry or not? are you that desperate for acknowledgement that a random guy on the internet not doing it your way is triggering to you? >+ why do you say i am "narcissistic"? xD if you don't know what the word means, there are dictionaries literally everywhere. i could also have used "ego centric person" but the fact that you seem to think that your puny twitch channel is relevant in the slightest toward winning an internet argument about a game indicates more serious psychological issues than an over inflated ego >+ i do not care about coments which are not about the point of this article ... im not expecting anyone to agree with me, im waiting for answer why did i get instant restriction when others did not. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} i'm starting to think you couldn't see the ocean if you were swimming in it because you'll be too busy looking for boats >+ why do you think im making excuses for my behaviour? xD i dunno.... maybe because you are? >+ am i ignoring my own toxicity? xD ... you are trying to make me look utterly toxic, which im not {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} if you say so >Do you know that instant report feedbacks are shown to players which reported the guilty one? xD In fact, that twitch got instant ban too, and i got notified about that. if you ever bother to ask a riot employee about this then you will find out that when they send back feedback they only tell you that "a player, whom you reported, was punished". they don't tell you which one it was, they don't tell you when you reported him, **exactly what** he did to get punished(they keep that detail evasive too), if it was the one from your last game or the one from that game on march 4th. if you like to think that it was the player you have in mind then that's your problem! :) >btw calling me narcissistic is toxic as well. ironic coming from you >maybe because i wanted to show that i have not threathened him nor wished cancer or painful death to his family as it happens frequently what you told him was not nice either. but you seem to be ignoring that. luckily, riot doesnt forgive toxic behaviour just because "other people say worse things" :) because other people kill people should we not arrest pedos? this is your logic in a nutshell >facepalm at this maybe? i got instant ban after the game, not by their employees. your little drama reminds me of [this incident](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmfnlAlrWo) >and the "my adc had a bad score so i'm going to report him for intentionally feeding" kind of reports ... isn't it funny that it happens every game? isn't it funny how pathetic this community is? if it's so bad why aren't you playing dota or some other game? >so in the end once again i ask (and now you shall answer) ... why have i got an instant restriction after 1 game where i have said only a little fraction of toxicity i have experienced? i can only assume that based on earlyer reports directed at you, your particular nickname got pushed to the top of the queue, anticipating a game like this so a punishment can be put into place. if you find a better explanation, let me know ;) >shall the others go to jail? you **must** be a troll. **nobody** is **this** thick! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> ummm... i dunno..... it's rude? it's kind of like a billionaire going to a guy doing minimum wage going "see how many stuff i have? you're such a loser compared to me! huehuehuehuehue " is that what you see there in there? xD > apparently we can add selective reading to your already large array of problems. have i laughed at him? xD in fact, if a minimum wage guy comes up to billionaire and tells him that hes is on the same income level as he is, what would the billionaire do? ... this is the real situation not those which u described or rather ... if a billionaire sees a minimum wage guy telling another minimum wage guy that he sucks ... what would a billionaire do as a guy with the second minimum wage guy (a friend of him maybe) ? now be clever {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > if it's so bad why aren't you playing dota or some other game? i am xD but my friends asked me to come back, people asked me to play that actual game even though i did not rly want to ... and in the beginning ... i have started to play lol because of my friends. > your little drama reminds me of this incident well done, i have run under turret to prove twich is bad xD there is no connection but a clever guy as u are can find a random ban video on YT and link it xD > you must be a troll. nobody is this thick! so it does not matter what you write as long as there is 1 bad word in it??? xD you like examples .... shall a murderer have the same punishment as a pickpocket? once again i say ... now be clever {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUnchanged,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6iN6bo88,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-08-14T11:46:55.534+0000) > > i don't really care about ban, you do not care, that is why you made this topic, eh .?. you do know that after the 14-days, then next time it is going to be a "permaban", right .?. > and nobody who read this article got it. the LoL community of toxic players, dishonorable players, **never accepts it's own failures.** i got banned on a twitch channel for telling a guy what he did wrong after he said that his team lost the game and that he gets only bad teams all the time. am I the only person that finds this funny .?. Dude, all you had to say to that twitch was "twitch, you are not much better than teemo, stop flamming him" ... and that would be about it ... what you did instead was go on to a huge tirade about how much better you are and how much you are carrying twitch (he wasn't all that bad, he eventually got to have 21% more kill participation than you did, so you didn't carry him as hard as you imagine/claim ) **and totally flamming them.** so, yes ... > Everyone here just says "you deserve it" ... im not saying i do not, but why are those wishing me a painful death not punished? ... indeed not only you shouldn't say that you do not deserve it, but you shouldn't wonder about other people's punishments ... if you got punished for that behaviour and you claim that they flammed you more, then it is reasonable that their time is coming along for those punishments soon. It doesn't need much thought to understand that not all accounts are in the same toxicity level ... so, if you who is on the verge of perma-ban flames in the next five games, you might indeed get permabanned and then erroneously claim "omg omg I got a perma for 5 games and the other fellows that flammed me keep playing". Let us suppose that the different people that flammed you in each game are accounts with a less toxic level than yours (and it is not like you can know that those people flammed 5 games like you did), then isn't iit obvious that they will not get the same punishement like you did .?. Let us take it a step further so you can understand, if it was my account which has had no warning, nor punishment for 6 years that had just produced that chat log, would I be getting a 14-day ban or probably I would have gotten no punishment and maybe a warning .?. obviously I wouldn't be getting the ban ... ergo, simple logic: different accounts obviously have: different behaviours, different levels of toxicity per game and different punishments.
> you do not care, that is why you made this topic, eh .?. the answer is here > i have experienced threats to my family, friends and me and nobody got even chat a restriction for that ... now i defended another player and i got banned I got blamed and reported for mistakes of my teammates, for their solo deaths, stupid baron calls, 50-50 smites where i was not the lucky one and other stuff > now ... shall i really be banned? that was the point of this article > am I the only person that finds this funny .?. i wish that story was a joke > (he wasn't all that bad, he eventually got to have 21% more kill participation than you did, so you didn't carry him as hard as you imagine/claim ) and totally flamming them. i know there is a lot of messages ... but i refuse to support those who do not appreciate it and totally not those who say i have not even supported them ... if a silver 5 player tells me that my pick is bad, with which i actually carried high plat rankeds ... isn't there something wrong about it? > Let us suppose that the different people that flammed you in each game are accounts with a less toxic level than yours (and it is not like you can know that those people flammed 5 games like you did), then isn't iit obvious that they will not get the same punishement like you did .?. well if you think that for example threathening is less toxic and problematic than calling somebody's playstyle a shit or himself a shit ... then ok, this your paragraph may be true.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUnchanged,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6iN6bo88,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-16T12:39:21.711+0000) > > good joke bro > > as i said ... either i got reported for nothing in previous games or i got restriction (in this case a ban) for 1 game where i received 2 reports (if i got more than 2 that game ... once again i say enemy team reported me for winning lane) with your tenuous grasp of "good"/acceptable manners, rest assured that we are all certain that you were "reported for nothing in previous games" :p > BTW ... do u know reporting for "troll picks"? i have got 3x S+ for first 5 games as trundle support, still many rightclick mains said it is useless and i got reported for "troll pick category", which is eithere verbal abuse or the other chat one (i don't remember the name). > when i played shen jungle (which is actually really strong), i got reported for the same report category just because all lanes lost and i was to blame ... for their own mistakes > > try to answer this well, trundle is technically a troll, so there you have it ... :p but seriously dude, getting reported for trollpick means NOTHING if two things happen : a) you are not really trolling and know how to play your pick b) you are not flamming apparently you have a), but you have no concept of b). I have been picking for three years and in all my accounts something that is considered a troll pick (sejuani support - which is so out of meta that it was never in any list of plat+ statistics) and got many reports and flaming for my pick through the years ... how many warnings did I get .?. ** None. ** so, there is your answer.
> with your tenuous grasp of "good"/acceptable manners, rest assured that we are all certain that you were "reported for nothing in previous games" :p i know when im toxic and i know when im not ... i have not written anything into all chat so there is no way i could say anything toxic, right?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >have u read these 2 sentences? yes, my narcissistic friend. i have read everything partaining to this post and the fact of the matter is that unless someone actually agrees with you, you don't care what anyone else has to say and are perfectly happy with making up excuses for your behaviour while ignoring your own toxicity: >TheUnchanged: check my division TheUnchanged: check urs TheUnchanged: loser TheUnchanged: or have 2 bronzes in premade TheUnchanged: right TheUnchanged: u piece of shit >TheUnchanged: u piece of shit TheUnchanged: u are a piece of shit TheUnchanged: silver 5 TheUnchanged: with ur low jungler TheUnchanged: go hide somewhere >TheUnchanged: u are such shit TheUnchanged: u are a typical rightclick main TheUnchanged: u coud not do shit alone TheUnchanged: i did everything TheUnchanged: u just clicked TheUnchanged: nothing more TheUnchanged: im diamond TheUnchanged: u are silver TheUnchanged: xD for reasons of the "but they did it too herp derp" variety >your point is that i shall get full ban for 1 game in which i called somebody a "shit"? xD apparently we can add selective reading to your already large array of problems. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} what i said was that based on your toxicity this game, had you gotten a perma, nobody would have been in the least bit surprised but that the same punishment is still probably going to happen because i hardly doubt that this is your first time talking like this in a game >the way you try to make me look toxic ... is kind of funny xD that's kind of like saying that i'm trying to make that toddler (*points at random toddler*) look small. your own post makes you look toxic, not me :) >if i ask why did not other people which said things as i have mentioned got an instant ban after the game as i did this time for 1 word "shit", why shall i not ask on the boards? xD how do you know they didn't or aren't going to at some point, based on when the support team can get to those reports? i think you overestimate the capacity of riot to handle millions of daily reports, most of which being of the "my adc had a bad score so i'm going to report him for intentionally feeding" variety {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> yes, my narcissistic friend. i have read everything partaining to this post and the fact of the matter is that unless someone actually agrees with you, you don't care what anyone else has to say and are perfectly happy with making up excuses for your behaviour while ignoring your own toxicity: several points: + what's wrong on telling a silver 5 to check my division when he says i have not carried him? xD + why do you say i am "narcissistic"? xD + i do not care about coments which are not about the point of this article ... im not expecting anyone to agree with me, im waiting for answer why did i get instant restriction when others did not. + why do you think im making excuses for my behaviour? xD + am i ignoring my own toxicity? xD ... you are trying to make me look utterly toxic, which im not > apparently we can add selective reading to your already large array of problems. we can add this to yours Do you know that instant report feedbacks are shown to players which reported the guilty one? xD In fact, that twitch got instant ban too, and i got notified about that. a {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} for you {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} btw calling me narcissistic is toxic as well. and your thinking is soooo interesting, why have i posted my part of the ingame chat here?? hmmmm let's think maybe > your own post makes you look toxic, not me :) maybe because i wanted to show that i have not threathened him nor wished cancer or painful death to his family as it happens frequently {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > how do you know they didn't or aren't going to at some point, based on when the support team can get to those reports? i think you overestimate the capacity of riot to handle millions of daily reports, most of which being of the "my adc had a bad score so i'm going to report him for intentionally feeding" variety facepalm at this maybe? i got instant ban after the game, not by their employees. and the "my adc had a bad score so i'm going to report him for intentionally feeding" kind of reports ... isn't it funny that it happens every game? isn't it funny how pathetic this community is? so in the end once again i ask (and now you shall answer) ... why have i got an instant restriction after 1 game where i have said only a little fraction of toxicity i have experienced? > what i said was that based on your toxicity this game, had you gotten a perma shall the others go to jail?
: > this may be the only reason which i could get other reports for, what actually proves again how low this community is, does it not? As long as you don't break any rules, reports won't have any effect. They only trigger the system to investigate your behaviour, nothing more.
> As long as you don't break any rules, reports won't have any effect. They only trigger the system to investigate your behaviour, nothing more. good joke bro as i said ... either i got reported for nothing in previous games or i got restriction (in this case a ban) for 1 game where i received 2 reports (if i got more than 2 that game ... once again i say enemy team reported me for winning lane) BTW ... do u know reporting for "troll picks"? i have got 3x S+ for first 5 games as trundle support, still many rightclick mains said it is useless and i got reported for "troll pick category", which is eithere verbal abuse or the other chat one (i don't remember the name). when i played shen jungle (which is actually really strong), i got reported for the same report category just because all lanes lost and i was to blame ... for their own mistakes try to answer this
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Dear mr. knowitall > >Try to read the whole post before posting a comment to it. Dear Mr. Salt, [This](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg) is for you because apparently my point didn't get through the first time {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} V. >The one wich does not care about getting banned if you didn't care you wouldn't be making a post about it and getting salty in the comment section when randoms magically don't agree with your point of view {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
The allknowing comments of the Boards. have u read these 2 sentences? > i have experienced threats to my family, friends and me and nobody got even chat a restriction for that ... now i defended another player and i got banned I got blamed and reported for mistakes of my teammates, for their solo deaths, stupid baron calls, 50-50 smites where i was not the lucky one and other stuff and you have written something you should read > Dear Mr. Salt, > This is for you because apparently my point didn't get through the first time your point is that i shall get full ban for 1 game in which i called somebody a "shit"? xD the way you try to make me look toxic ... is kind of funny xD if i ask why did not other people which said things as i have mentioned got an instant ban after the game as i did this time for 1 word "shit", why shall i not ask on the boards? xD + do not write this sentence when you do not even read ... please > magically don't agree with {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Kind Regards, The one which laughts at you
: I dont need to see all of that to say that you were toxic in that game. Why do i need to see that kind of stuff? If you got arrested for calling a fat lady in the bus out and you are sitting in the police station saying stuff like: have you seen how fat her arms were? have you seen how she was sweating all over and got the seat wet? have you seen how much everyone was disgusted by the smell? have you seen how some people were smiling while i was calling her out because she was fat and ugly? do you think this will actualy help you? Can you imagine that you are just acting like a jerk in that position?
truth is toxicity, that's what you want to say, right?
: And I said that from the chat history you posted here that I see only toxicity from you . End of story .
> And I said that from the chat history you posted here that I see only toxicity from you . from what i can see in your comments you have not even read the whole post {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: from reading the post and all the comments that you made i have come to the understanding that you appear to think that just because your team is toxic to you, then you being toxic back is A-OK and shouldn't be punished. guess what, sunshine! if you get reported for being toxic, riot doesn't give two shits about context! toxic is toxic. there is no reason to be toxic back other than the fact that you are asking for it and the fact that you invited him into your teamspeak "where we could easily talk out the matter" doesn't help your case in the slightest. did you deserve the 14 day ban? no. based on that chat alone, you deserved the full ban. but given your overall attitude i can only assume that that would be in your future anyway tl;dr "two wrongs don't make a right" next time keep your mouth shut and hit report at the end {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Dear mr. knowitall {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Try to read the whole post before posting a comment to it. Kind regards, The one wich does not care about getting banned
: > a ban after 1 game where i got 2 reports As mentioned, this ban is not for one game. While only one game may be included in your chat logs, this ban is the result of more than this game, as well as your record of other punishments before this one. > but why are those wishing me a painful death not punished? It looks like you have ignored my previous comment. I already said there is no way to know that other players didn't get punished.
for your own information ... i have played full premade games for loooooooooong time before that so do not tell me about previous reports the only reports i could get from enemy teams, wherei did not write anything to all chat escept rekting my own premade (im sure my premade did not report me) and as a diamond playing with bronzes or silvers i hard carried 80% of games ... this may be the only reason which i could get other reports for, what actually proves again how low this community is, does it not?
: > and what is wrong on sayin he got carried by me? nothing. but whats that? > TheUnchanged: u are such shit TheUnchanged: u are a typical rightclick main TheUnchanged: u coud not do shit alone TheUnchanged: i did everything TheUnchanged: check my division TheUnchanged: check urs TheUnchanged: loser you are straight ingnoring the insults, gj little one.
have you seen the game? have you seen how he lost his HP to without dealing any damage? have you seen how i bodybocked all the damage while he just clicked on them? have you seen how I killed cho and he just pressed R and finished him off? (200 HP) I love how clever people on Boards are when they think they are even though they do not know what they are talking about. I guess u shall sometimes play support, to be blamed for stupidity of rightclick mains. to be blamed for their deaths, bad engages, misplays, overstays, lack of kills, so called killsteals and stuff... enjoy playing that.
: Hey, This may not be what you want to hear, but I've got to say that this punishment is deserved. You had a very aggressive attitude during the entire game. It's not good for anything. Having arguments continuously doesn't help you and your team any further. In the chat logs only your messages are included, because your behaviour is being judged here. What others said doesn't matter. There's simply no excuse for behaving the way you did. Others will be punished as well if they behave like you did. > have experienced threats to my family, friends and me and nobody got even chat a restriction for that There's no way to know that. You very rarely get notified when someone gets punished. There are very big chances that others got punished as well. ----------------- The fact that this is a ban means that you have been punished for you behaviour in the past. This is not your first punishment and you didn't get banned for just this game. You were banned for this game *and* your record of other punishments. Keep in mind that if you continue behaving like this, the next punishment will be a permanent ban! Litteraly one bad game can lead to a your account being permabanned. If you really care about your account, I highly recommend reconsidering your behaving.
i don't really care about ban, if people can blame me for their misplays, their solo deaths, their own lack of game knowledge and skill and tell me i do not deserve to live, that my mother shall never give birth to me ... and i can continue for a looooong time ... then why is a phrase "play shit" or "be shit" so toxic considered to all those others? i do not need to play a game like this which's skillcap is lowered every season. If you don't trust me check this link after which were removed stealth wards and sightstone was nerfed as well as warding trinkets. (besides alistar changed, cassiopeia, ....) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/escape-darkness-low-elo-warding-and-you this post is not about me being banned ... it's about the reason why i got banned, this is merely a taste of toxicity i have experienced during those almost 3 years. a ban after 1 game where i got 2 reports ... i have met guys which said i deserve cancer and painful death in multiple games with no chat restriction nor ban. and nobody who read this article got it. the LoL community of toxic players, dishonorable players, never accepts it's own failures. i got banned on a twitch channel for telling a guy what he did wrong after he said that his team lost the game and that he gets only bad teams all the time. This is the League Community ... the one in which inting in own team is act of mental disease whilst in enemy team it is "trying to play". This is the League Community ... where killing DCed player ends with phrase "you would do it too", eve though i do not. This is the League Community ... where carrying the game is reportable (i got reported sooo many times by nemy team for carying, they told me that themselves). This is the League Community ... where telling somebody what he did wrong is considered toxic, where saying to silver players they are not good at this game is toxic. This is the League Community ... where half of the chat is enough to call me "obsessed with knowing people's age" even though i was not the one who asked the question first. Everyone here just says "you deserve it" ... im not saying i do not, but why are those wishing me a painful death not punished? I find it really funny to read comments all stating that i deserve ban after one game where i have not said even a small portion of what i have experienced in other games.
Treycos (EUW)
: > silver 5 is not as bad as gold, there is quite a big skill difference between silver 5 and silver 1 players Sure, BUT The matchmaking wouldn't put a silver 5 and a silver 1 in the same game unless... you have the same MMR Rank doesn't matter, only MMR does In a ranked game, you ALL have the same level And your best player is the LOWEST ELO, since he must be in a win streak with an high winrate to play with you The worst player has the HIGHEST ELO A diamond in your game would be boosted, a bronze would be smurfing And by the way, stop using the chat, you're not helping anyone, including yourself
xD maybe if you read properly the diamond said > TheUnchanged: or have 2 bronzes in premade btw > And your best player is the LOWEST ELO, since he must be in a win streak with an high winrate to play with you The worst player has the HIGHEST ELO this claim is definitely wrong matchmaking tries to make balanced teams, that means players do not have the same MMR, it tries to balance team's MMR and with decreasing number of players in higher divisions it's much more probable that you will be the highest division in team on the top of the ladder (challengers often play with full diamond teams, are they boosted? and are diamonds here the best in their team?)
Treycos (EUW)
: *Unrelated to your ban* Silver 5 is just as bad as silver 2 or gold man, that's not an argument
silver 5 is just an argument, if somebody gets carried by support on his lane he has no right to say others are inting which received no help from his own premade jungler and btw ... silver 5 is not as bad as gold, there is quite a big skill difference between silver 5 and silver 1 players
: From what I see , I see only toxicity from your part.
The golden comments of the Boards u know, there was a sentence at the beginning: > for everyone reading this ... there were messages between that
: Aside from what you have said, there is waaaaay too much chat there!! Why don't you just STFU and play the game rather than baby-raging at your team. That time spent typing could have been better used winning the game! Also, what is this obsession with knowing people's age? You state that you are 22 and the other player is 15yo. But you are the one that is acting like a child. If you are truly 22yo then you still have an awful lot of growing up to do; those are the sort of taunts you'd expect to hear in the playground.
if you read the whole post ... > i have not said a single word to him nor his rly bad plays or his premade zac (which did not even bother to help teemo), i have reacted only to the fact that he said teemo is inting. > Also, what is this obsession with knowing people's age? he asked about my age first xD that't why threre is that sentence > for everyone reading this ... there were messages between that at the beginning btw now you can be considered toxic for calling me obsessed with knowing people's age xD BTW ... this post is not about me getting banned ... it's about me getting banned for this which is less than 1/3 of harrasment and abuse I receive usually in rankeds (without saying a single word to them) where they get no punishment at all
KMyL (EUNE)
: That would be (for me at least) incredibly funny that you've got 14 days ban after only 1 game. Well I don't know specifically how this restriction system works, but probably that wasn't your first restriction, right? But even if it's your first restriction: > where i basically said a twitch which got carried by me (support) Ohhhh boi, lets check this out: > TheUnchanged: check my division > TheUnchanged: check urs > TheUnchanged: loser > TheUnchanged: or have 2 bronzes in premade > TheUnchanged: right > TheUnchanged: u piece of shit Ooooooh boi! > TheUnchanged: u piece of shit > TheUnchanged: u are a piece of shit > TheUnchanged: silver 5 > TheUnchanged: with ur low jungler > TheUnchanged: go hide somewhere Oooooh my my! > TheUnchanged: u are such shit > TheUnchanged: u are a typical rightclick main > TheUnchanged: u coud not do shit alone > TheUnchanged: i did everything > TheUnchanged: u just clicked > TheUnchanged: nothing more > TheUnchanged: im diamond > TheUnchanged: u are silver > TheUnchanged: xD Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have no idea what THEY did & what THEY SAID & I'm not a person who will call himself a JUDGE, but IMO you deserved that restriction. WP Riot {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
maybe try to read the whole post before {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} xD and what is wrong on sayin he got carried by me? have u seen that game? have u seen what he did?
Koroth (EUW)
: Just take it as a last warning. I didn't ever think i'll get permabanned after my 14 week suspension. Be nice to others dont start a discussion, use your chat for strats saying "gj" and other nice things don't be as dumb as me and get banned for something like that.
i don't rly care about getting banned ... im just laughing at this system where "i hope your father gets cancer" is less of an issue than saying somebody sucks (when he actually is silver 5) xD and i know this whole post will get removed as all my posts were (one was removed for citing a comment on another post ... the message said i shall not say what was cited there xD and yup the original comment was not removed xD)
: how do you know that no one got banned for flaming you? The game doesnt tell you. You were clearly toxic, I also recommend to just not talk at all except shot calls. They is no point of debating mistakes in Chat, and critisism except such that is acutally helpful serves no purposes as well
how do i know? ... no message about them being restricted or banned after i reported them came. why there is no point in debating mistakes in chat? is it toxic to tell people what they did wrong? ... the way to improve is to accept u suck, that not your team's but your mistakes matter
Rioter Comments
archerno1 (EUNE)
: He didnt intentionally feed. All his deaths are under his own turret and on your own side of map. Looks just like a bad game. Also he wasnt afk at nexus because of his death intervals and locations. He was trying to defend mid. Also what did u expect enemy team to say or do? To flame Vladimir for losing lane to Katarina? To surrender?
nice u can judge the entire game by seeing one picture of deaths on the map and as well it is nice you ignore his own messages
Sceizer (EUW)
: http://i.imgur.com/c4jt321.png I guess that this was you for the entire game But remember every game has these kind of people
not rly ... i was all right cos i could have carried it, just after he went afk i was like wtf. we had a teamfights right next to him ... he cleared minions but im not asking about vlad ... im asking about that ivern
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Serage (EUW)
: she has 1400 less damage in a 2,5 second combo as before! still not enough nerfed? she was bad before. just learn to play the game...
1400 less dmg in 2,5sec combo .. explain that ... i know how to play against things ... but "invisibility" has no counter now or shall i have rengar's ult or lee's E on every champ?
Rioter Comments
Weelah (EUNE)
: Your LP is normalising. It means you are reaching the elo you belong to Example: Just for the sake of simplicity Lets say you are G1 but you deserve to be P2 You would be gaining 20+LP per win and lose far less LP per loss So that you can climb _**FASTER**_ to the estimated elo you belong to even without having over 50 % win rate (which is by logic required to climb. This is to factor bad teams) The closer you get to P2 MMR the less LP you be gaining 15-20 LP per win depending on performance and match up You will be losing by the same amount as well Leaving the only way to climb by winning more than 50 % of your games and vise versa Lets say a player is P2 but belongs in G1 (aka boosted) He will be gaining 15-10 LP per win and losing 20+ LP per loss So that he can_** fall**_ down the ladder _**faster**_ Once his MMR reaches G1 MMR his win and lost LP will equalize and normalise _**NOTE WARNING**_ THIS INFORMATION IS NOT 100 % Accurate but the most BASIC concept behind the system
you know u can check my winrate yourself, right?
: The legend says that when you get close to division promotion ( aka you are in plat 1 right now ) your LP gains become smaller.... Anyways, than I missunderstod you.... the last thing that could be dragging you down is if you are duoing with someone who is lower than you? Other than that I have no explanation, since we are in the same division and Im still getting +19-+22 for win...
i play only solo still ... my LP gain was getting lower and lower in P2, even though i was just winning i remember when i climbed to D5 in april ... it was not like this, when i was winning my LP gain got higher (and then i uninstalled lol for 3 months)
: And you have lost "18 out of 20 " before that, meaning your MMR is kinda normal right now, or even slightly lower than it should be. Gettins +16 is probb result of matchmaking only for that game.... you played against enemy team that was lower than you, and were expected to win.... try another one, you will probb get normal amount of LP for a win.
that was not one game ... as i said ... my LP gain was getting lower while winning, that means my MMR decreased while winning and that +16 was for several games, not for only one
Show more

TheUnchanged

Level 161 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion