: Faith in humanity (partly) restored. Thank you for this post. Really, thank you. You wouldn't believe how few people are able to deal with their permaban this constructively. Instead of raging and insulting everyone who disagrees with you (which, sadly, is the usual reaction) you admit your mistake and see it as a lesson. That's REALLY rare here on the boards, so....thank you. Very refreshing to read something like that :)
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:52:41.782+0000) > > Faith in humanity (partly) restored. Thank you for this post. Really, thank you. You wouldn't believe how few people are able to deal with their permaban this constructively. Instead of raging and insulting everyone who disagrees with you (which, sadly, is the usual reaction) you admit your mistake and see it as a lesson. That's REALLY rare here on the boards, so....thank you. Very refreshing to read something like that :) XD thanks for that, made me feel a little better after what happened. I was honest when i said Im a really kind person :) I mean.. if i did something wrong then it's my fault.. clearly.. I tried to change.. I failed.. I just hoped I could avoid losing that account.. I wouldnt really care much to post if it was an alt... xD you know those feels on a main account after 5 years!! memories and all are all lost.. that's why i really wanted it back. But yeah.. based on your comments guys.. I can't say i wasnt wrong.. I mean.. I just thought I wasn't coz i didn't know exactly how the system works..
Smerk (EUW)
: The thing is that asking for reports is pointless, your one report would be enough for the system, but that works both ways, so Lucian's report was enough to ban you. Also you flamed Sona for bad plays there as well, so don't be sure that she didn't report you as well
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:51:23.912+0000) > > The thing is that asking for reports is pointless, your one report would be enough for the system, but that works both ways, so Lucian's report was enough to ban you. Also you flamed Sona for bad plays there as well, so don't be sure that she didn't report you as well She didn't we talked later after the game ended. That's how I know no one was mad at me xD Other wise I would be certain I got reported by them for those arguments.. but we all apologized for our behavior during the game
: Dude, don't try and convince me. I don't really care, nor have the power to do anything. What I know is, you have been banned, so you have done something wrong. A wrongly banned person would have gone straight to Riot, not posted a show on the boards. You did something wrong. Add that to the 14 Day Ban still being a factor and that is why you were banned. :\
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:37:42.444+0000) > > Dude, don't try and convince me. I don't really care, nor have the power to do anything. What I know is, you have been banned, so you have done something wrong. A wrongly banned person would have gone straight to Riot, not posted a show on the boards. You did something wrong. Add that to the 14 Day Ban still being a factor and that is why you were banned. :\ ... I did went to riot.. I just wanted to ask people if Im missing something... You don't need to say you don't care man.. It's kinda mean.. Thanks for taking time to reply to my post. And my apologies..
: > but what Im trying to say is that me and my team were fine with each other.. Obviously not, because they reported you (no report --> no ban). > I offended him There you go. I am glad you are finally admitting that. Because that (together with the other stuff I mentioned) is what got you banned. If this would have been your first time, this wouldn't be that bad. But you were on trial, you were explicitly told that this is your last chance and that ANY violation would result in a permaban. So why did you continue to behave this way? Didn't you read the mail you got? I would really understand it if someone didn't know about the rules or didn't know that the consequence is a perma. But you knew! You knew that just ONE little violation would result in a permaban and still you decided to ask for reports, call other players bad and insult them (or "offend them", if you prefer that). Why? I really don't understand this decision and I understand even less why you don't realize your mistake now. It was so obvious this would happen and somehow you still appear to be surprised. Come on, you knew! But anyway....if it helps you sleep, forget about the toxicity and just imagine you got banned for accountsharing. Pick whatever reason you prefer. If you decide to create a new account, don't make the same mistakes again.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:33:13.571+0000) > > Obviously not, because they reported you (no report --> no ban). > > There you go. I am glad you are finally admitting that. Because that (together with the other stuff I mentioned) is what got you banned. If this would have been your first time, this wouldn't be that bad. But you were on trial, you were explicitly told that this is your last chance and that ANY violation would result in a permaban. So why did you continue to behave this way? Didn't you read the mail you got? > > I would really understand it if someone didn't know about the rules or didn't know that the consequence is a perma. But you knew! You knew that just ONE little violation would result in a permaban and still you decided to ask for reports, call other players bad and insult them (or "offend them", if you prefer that). Why? I really don't understand this decision and I understand even less why you don't realize your mistake now. It was so obvious this would happen and somehow you still appear to be surprised. Come on, you knew! > > But anyway....if it helps you sleep, forget about the toxicity and just imagine you got banned for accountsharing. Pick whatever reason you prefer. > > If you decide to create a new account, don't make the same mistakes again. You don't have to be mean to me.. Honestly I didn't expect that I would be permabanned for having a small argument with my teammate (which I keep repeating... It was over right at that moment.. my teammates didn't report me.. at the end of the game at the stats and all.. we were all talking.. and we were nice and kind.. we honored each other.. I serious my teammates besides Lucian we were really really really fine with each other.. Im serious we did got a bit out of hand, but it was only for a moment. That small moment really got me the permaban? :/ I mean.. we did got into the argument but that small thing didn't stop us from enjoying each other's company and assistance. I can't believe that just a small thing that me and my teammates looked over and forgave each other, enjoyed each other and had fun with each other lead to this... I really didn't expect it... I mean.. It's human to have a small moment of weakness.. we did got mad for a while but it really was just that.. we didn't blame each other or hated on one another. We were having a good game.. I loved my team!! I really didn't know that asking for reports was punishable.. I was seeing everyone doing it and I thought it was alright..... Sigh... I guess I can't help it then.... I apologize to you guys as a summoner and a gamer.. thanks for your comments.. I really needed some stuff to be pointed out.. I thought I didn't do anything wrong coz we were alright with each other....... I guess Lucian got lucky since i actually did said some bad stuff... :/ Dammit.. I really want my account back... I'm a really kind person............ :/ again.. Im sorry for being a flamer.. You guys don't deserve flamers.. I know how frustrating people can be some times.. I hope you guys enjoy league.. I will probably quit league for a while.. it's a bit shocking losing my account.. I had memories and all..
: You have done something, dude. Riot reads over the logs, and even if it was a bot doing the evaluation, it wouldn't have picked up enough toxic behavior if you had been nice. Remember, typed text doesn't convey tone. If I say "fuck off" to one person, and "fuck off" to another person, can you tell which person is a friend who has just made a painful pun joke, and which person is someone I really hate? This is the report that toppled the tower, essentially. Your 14Day Ban was still hanging over you, and would just need a nudge to collapse on you. Think very very *very* hard. Be very critical and look back over the last 8 games. You have done something wrong, if not this report + your 14 Days being the actual problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:27:06.984+0000) > > You have done something, dude. Riot reads over the logs, and even if it was a bot doing the evaluation, it wouldn't have picked up enough toxic behavior if you had been nice. Remember, typed text doesn't convey tone. > > If I say "fuck off" to one person, and "fuck off" to another person, can you tell which person is a friend who has just made a painful pun joke, and which person is someone I really hate? > > This is the report that toppled the tower, essentially. Your 14Day Ban was still hanging over you, and would just need a nudge to collapse on you. > > Think very very *very* hard. Be very critical and look back over the last 8 games. You have done something wrong, if not this report + your 14 Days being the actual problem. Seriously, I just did the past 8 games, I remember every minute of them. There was nothing bad, Not even other people were bad, my teams were extremely kind and nice, my enemies were kind and nice. For the first time in a long time, I had really fun and nice people in 7 games in a row. And then this 8th game happened.. and bcoz Lucian hated my guts, he reported me. But yeah.. even tho i said some bad things, We were really alright with my team.. It was only Lucian who was mad at as..
: Thats nothing you can just define. Whether you are a flamer or not is not defined by your own opinion but by what you do. In these chatlogs you insulted your teammates, talked down to them (telling them how bad they are etc) and asked for reports. All these things are things flamers do... because it's flaming, even if you don't see it that way. You can't just say "I'm not a flamer" and suddenly you are not a flamer anymore. If you flame, you are a flamer...and you did flame. You are definitely not the worst flamer of all times....but still, you flamed. And since yo were explicitly warned not to do that with your last ban and you chose to ignore that, you got banned permanently.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:23:20.618+0000) > > Thats nothing you can just define. Whether you are a flamer or not is not defined by your own opinion but by what you do. In these chatlogs you insulted your teammates, talked down to them (telling them how bad they are etc) and asked for reports. All these things are things flamers do... because it's flaming, even if you don't see it that way. > You can't just say "I'm not a flamer" and suddenly you are not a flamer anymore. If you flame, you are a flamer...and you did flame. > You are definitely not the worst flamer of all times....but still, you flamed. And since yo were explicitly warned not to that with your last ban and you chose to ignore that, you got banned permanently. But... my team was never mad at me.. Lucian reported me and the rest of the team for no reason... He didnt report for that.. he reported us for (losing his game)... I'm sorry if that's flame in any way but I assure you my team and I were never arguing with each other. Of course, we are human.. they said one or two things and i said one or two things.. But besides Lucian me and my team were perfectly fine with each other, we had a lot of fun and enjoyed it.
: > Woah.. I wasn't talking to the support.. I was talking to our team In your own comments to your chatlogs you explicitly said it was against Sona. Let me quote you: > I got mad at sona coz she kept missing her ulti So don't tell us it wasn't against Sona...of course it was.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:19:02.190+0000) > > In your own comments to your chatlogs you explicitly said it was against Sona. > > Let me quote you: > > So don't tell us it wasn't against Sona...of course it was. O.O I mean about the warding thing... I wasnt attacking sona for the warding (coz someone said I was talking to the support) I agree with the fact that everyone has to ward. That's obvious towards sona but sona agreed with me, and we were okay after that...
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, the most obvious thing is report calling, it is considered as bannable offense by community as yields no positive benefits, but overall chat is also quite negative, so I can say that ban was deserved, especially considering that it isn't your first punishment and you didn't improve your attitude. And in case you will start new account, here's one easy tip how to avoid bans: If you can't say anything good, then just stay silent
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:18:28.743+0000) > > Well, the most obvious thing is report calling, it is considered as bannable offense by community as yields no positive benefits, but overall chat is also quite negative, so I can say that ban was deserved, especially considering that it isn't your first punishment and you didn't improve your attitude. > > And in case you will start new account, here's one easy tip how to avoid bans: If you can't say anything good, then just stay silent Sigh........ this is unfair honestly.. my team and I were perfectly fine with each other.. I asked for a report.. how is that punishable.. millions ask for that when someone verbally abuses the entire team non stop.. me and the rest of the team besides Lucian were perfectly fine.... seriously... we were perfectly fine with each other... I swear.. I mean.. I got honored for being friendly... and honored by my enemy.. people enjoyed playing with me..
: > How is letting my little brother play on my account a reason to get me banned : Because it is accountsharing. Nobody but the original creator of an account (which can only be ONE person) is allowed to have access to an account. Everything else is accountsharing and gets permabanned. This is not just in Riots terms of use, but in pretty much every ToU of every account you create anywhere. However, this was not the reason for your ban. The reason for your ban was ongoing toxic behavior performed on your account (no matter who actually did that). You say you have not been toxic....I'm afraid that is not your decision to make. You asked for reports, you insulted other players (fuck you). And thats just what I can decipher from your heavily edited and barely readable chatlogs. Yes, you (or your brother, doesn't matter) HAVE been toxic. And since this wasn't the first time, you got permabanned for it. In the mail for your last ban you were explicitly told that any further violation of the rules would result in a permaban....and you just continued. What exactly did you expect to happen?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:14:26.212+0000) > > Because it is accountsharing. Nobody but the original creator of an account (which can only be ONE person) is allowed to have access to an account. Everything else is accountsharing and gets permabanned. This is not just in Riots terms of use, but in pretty much every ToU of every account you create anywhere. > > However, this was not the reason for your ban. The reason for your ban was ongoing toxic behavior performed on your account (no matter who actually did that). > You say you have not been toxic....I'm afraid that is not your decision to make. You asked for reports, you insulted other players (fuck you). And thats just what I can decipher from your heavily edited and barely readable chatlogs. Yes, you (or your brother, doesn't matter) HAVE been toxic. And since this wasn't the first time, you got permabanned for it. > In the mail for your last ban you were explicitly told that any further violation of the rules would result in a permaban....and you just continued. What exactly did you expect to happen? yeah.. but what Im trying to say is that me and my team were fine with each other.. Even malza honored me... We were fine the entire game.. we had one moment of argument with Malza.. he offended me and i offended him but we were alright with everyone
: The only thing that matters is that you did something wrong. Riot doesn't say, "You can't be toxic, apart from when...", they don't want you to be Toxic, end of. Your other actions would have been piling up from other games. How long ago was the 14-Day-Ban? Doesn't matter if it was your brother, the terms of use make it out that it will always be considered *you* playing the account. You simply managed to stack up a large number of reports with valid grievances, that then triggered a ban from Riot when this final report came in.
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:07:44.623+0000) > > The only thing that matters is that you did something wrong. Riot doesn't say, "You can't be toxic, apart from when...", they don't want you to be Toxic, end of. Your other actions would have been piling up from other games. How long ago was the 14-Day-Ban? Doesn't matter if it was your brother, the terms of use make it out that it will always be considered *you* playing the account. You simply managed to stack up a large number of reports with valid grievances, that then triggered a ban from Riot when this final report came in. Literally.. the 14 day thing just stopped.. played 8 games since it ended... and I swear I wasnt toxic.. this is the first report I got.. :/ the first time someone was mad at me during those 8 games.. I swear... Nothing happened Until that game.. :/
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: What just happened?
Honestly... I am not a flamer.. i respect my teammates and my enemies.. I really liked playing league and I wanted to figure out what was the reason i got the ban.. seriously I never attack my teammates.. I just want my account back.. i have 2 more.. it's just that's my first account.. and I dont wanna lose it over something i didn't do.. Yes.. In the past i was toxic if anyone has access to my past behavior or anything.. YES! i was.. but I stopped.. I've been winning a lot more games since i stopped and that's a big reason I haven't started doing it again.. even if I get mad sometimes I keep to myself.. I'm honestly always a fun person on that game.. I do everything i can to keep the team's spirit up.. always encourage them to keep trying coz I think games are always winnable.. Seriously.. I don't think many would believe me.. But it's the truth.. I hope you guys can believe me.. I'm not a bad person.. I just want my account back... yes I let my little brother play.. (it's really true..) Even tho it's against the rules.. ( I didn't know ) well.. he is my little brother.. I also let him play On my other games.. what would you do... I would like the same thing if i was his little brother.. Sigh.. I just want my account back.............
: You said you are going to report the lucian. This is toxic. You insulted Malz. You called Sona bad. Do you want to be called bad? I dont think so. And I would report you for the "0 warding"-comment. Just because I hate people that say that. Warding is the job of every teammate, not just the support.
> [{quoted}](name=Mister Plumbum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T10:01:38.160+0000) > > You said you are going to report the lucian. This is toxic. > > You insulted Malz. > > You called Sona bad. Do you want to be called bad? I dont think so. > > And I would report you for the "0 warding"-comment. Just because I hate people that say that. Warding is the job of every teammate, not just the support. Woah.. I wasn't talking to the support.. I was talking to our team.. Not attacking anyone.. we had a discussion.. that's why context matters... the 0 wards was me answering a question... Never complained. Me and sona were really friendly.. Of course i asked for a report on Lucian.. that's not toxic.. I wasn't attacking Lucian.. I asked him to be reported a little before we lost... Bcoz of his attitude towards our team.. But no one cares about the context... no cares about what really happened :S I wasnt attacking anyone in my team..
: Sorry but context doesn't matter. Only what you say does.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxist,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-09T09:56:36.508+0000) > > Sorry but context doesn't matter. > Only what you say does. It's funny how people are willing to perma ban someone without asking for context.. I mean.. it's obvious that I havent done anything wrong.. I was really being friendly.. I even got honored by my teammates and one enemy.. only Lucian was attacking me..
: You gave your account away. Ban deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=SRS Gorguts5,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-09T09:57:23.640+0000) > > You gave your account away. Ban deserved. I didn't gave my account away.. what the are you talking about.. I didn't share my logging info with anyone
Luis Sc (EUW)
: Haven't heard the "little brother" excuse in a good while !
> [{quoted}](name=Luis Sc,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-09T09:55:45.068+0000) > > Haven't heard the "little brother" excuse in a good while ! Seriously.. it's not an excuse.. :S Jesus.. I shared my account with him. Sigh.. it's okay.. won't try to convince anyone. I wasn't even asking for anyone to lift that suspension (did't do it when it happened, wont do it now)
Stell (EUNE)
: This game was just the one that triggered the ban. All the other games you were reported in were already counted towards your final ban. You didn't get your permanent ban for this game alone. Also, account sharing is against the Terms of Use so you can already get a permanent ban for that alone. So you've done more than one thing to get a permanent ban, you can't do anything but suck it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-09T09:54:02.289+0000) > > This game was just the one that triggered the ban. All the other games you were reported in were already counted towards your final ban. > Also, account sharing is against the Terms of Use so you can already get a permanent ban for that alone. > So you've done more than one thing to get a permanent ban, you can't do nothing but suck it up. How is letting my little brother play on my account a reason to get me banned :S I mean.. is it a crime to let your little brother have fun? and sorry.. i didnt point out that I wasnt toxic.. Im not a flamer...
: Sharing your account will get you a permaban. And you were a little bit toxic in that game. No problem if this was just one game, but if you are like that in multiple games, you will get a punishment. And not chamging your behaviour will get you harsher punishments and now a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Mister Plumbum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-09T09:49:40.747+0000) > > Sharing your account will get you a permaban. And you were a little bit toxic in that game. No problem if this was just one game, but if you are like that in multiple games, you will get a punishment. And not chamging your behaviour will get you harsher punishments and now a ban. And no.. I'm not a flamer, really! I never flame.. I honestly enjoy my games.. lose or win..
: Sharing your account will get you a permaban. And you were a little bit toxic in that game. No problem if this was just one game, but if you are like that in multiple games, you will get a punishment. And not chamging your behaviour will get you harsher punishments and now a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Mister Plumbum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g3fKcKtw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-09T09:49:40.747+0000) > > Sharing your account will get you a permaban. And you were a little bit toxic in that game. No problem if this was just one game, but if you are like that in multiple games, you will get a punishment. And not chamging your behaviour will get you harsher punishments and now a ban. What was toxic... I don't understand..
Smerk (EUW)
: Your explanations make it hard to read actual chat logs, and to be fair they don't matter at all, post unedited logs please
he will be back most likely see :P bad fight xD it's iight he didnt lvl up zed no f awie ..... dude stop spamming the pings all you do is flame 0 wards :( one is enough fuck this spamming... imma stay with top and jungle for a while report for verbal learn how to play sona before you pick her made 2 ganks when you miss your ulti cancel it fuck you malza :D GOOD :D no one follows you have a bad game.. i dont I wont vote yes for you good --" dude... why cant you stop flaming? just fucking play the damn game sigh,,,, why is sona going alone all the time nai re no leme xD DAMN!! that taunt on my flash xD report lucian please.. been flaming for the past 36 minutes.... gets annoying no one else flames here :S ^ he means me he wants me to go solo drake with you guys roaming all together.. :/ we told him it's pointless thanks man... for the support xD GG guys Sorry, but read the explanations too
Rioter Comments
: To get from low to high silver the most important things i needed to learn and maybe will help you, too (Silver 2 right now, from silver 5): * KDA are not highest priority. You dont win games with winning your lane only. You need to take objectives for putting your opponent back to base. In bronze and low silver this was enough (hello ff20 for 3/1) but not anymore. If you have good KDA and loose, roam more or push or lure the jungler or do anything to make the game for your teammates easier.. they need gold too if you want to win. The 5. kill in your lane is useless. The first kill for your teammate on his lane is much more valuable . * People play bad. People will troll. Instead of accepting this as defeat you need to do the best you can. Enemies are silver, too. You can easily play good and tilt the enemies so they will troll. * Stop looking on mistakes of others even if they are really, really stupid like picking stupid things, doing stupid tower dives or whatever they do. It will not help you. It will tilt you. Stop this. * Look at your mistakes. Dont rage then. Just try never do them again and you are fine. Good luck both of us.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragonis Gardia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-01-14T12:52:09.821+0000) > > To get from low to high silver the most important things i needed to learn and maybe will help you, too (Silver 2 right now, from silver 5): > > * KDA are not highest priority. You dont win games with winning your lane only. You need to take objectives for putting your opponent back to base. In bronze and low silver this was enough (hello ff20 for 3/1) but not anymore. If you have good KDA and loose, roam more or push or lure the jungler or do anything to make the game for your teammates easier.. they need gold too if you want to win. The 5. kill in your lane is useless. The first kill for your teammate on his lane is much more valuable . > > * People play bad. People will troll. Instead of accepting this as defeat you need to do the best you can. Enemies are silver, too. You can easily play good and tilt the enemies so they will troll. > * Stop looking on mistakes of others even if they are really, really stupid like picking stupid things, doing stupid tower dives or whatever they do. It will not help you. It will tilt you. Stop this. > * Look at your mistakes. Dont rage then. Just try never do them again and you are fine. > > Good luck both of us. finally someone with brain... although I don't rage and I don't focus on other people mistakes... I just simply said that even though I get good games once Im on my promotional games I get trollers and then after I lose my promos I'm back to normally good teams for a silver division.
MvP snow (EUNE)
: No problemo. Didnt want to be harsh but sometimes there is no other option. I've been explained this by someone and I learnt finally that teemo troll 0/20 from my team is not the reason why Im stuck in silver. You may lose the game because of him - yes - but being stuck in certain division is nothing else than lack of improvements that certain division requires to leave/get in . Improve yourself match by match, role by role. Dont look at other players and what they do - Understand this as you are not the person who should stop farming, focusing objectives and start blamind and judging teammates. If you can see others mistakes than you 100% should be able to see your own. Improving is super easy :) . The trick is that you need to know what to improve. Locate mistakes and fix them. At least try.
> [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:31:46.061+0000) > > No problemo. > > Didnt want to be harsh but sometimes there is no other option. > > I've been explained this by someone and I learnt finally that teemo troll 0/20 from my team is not the reason why Im stuck in silver. You may lose the game because of him - yes - but being stuck in certain division is nothing else than lack of improvements that certain division requires to leave/get in . > > Improve yourself match by match, role by role. > Dont look at other players and what they do - Understand this as you are not the person who should stop farming, focusing objectives and start blamind and judging teammates. If you can see others mistakes than you 100% should be able to see your own. > > Improving is super easy :) . The trick is that you need to know what to improve. Locate mistakes and fix them. At least try. seriously.. I point out CLEARLY that I don't rage, I don't blame and I NEVER! showed even for one second that I want to be in diamond.. sigh you just came here to play tough :S I've already said million of times that I'm locating my mistakes and I have been improving them.. please go back to elementary if you are not there already...
MvP snow (EUNE)
: Im proud <3 Nooo :D really are you serious ? With this tip I will be able to jump one division ? Ohh man. Fuck improving, lets be bad forever and blame my teammates for it ! <3 Ima just gonna play op champion <3
> [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:13:46.520+0000) > > Im proud <3 > > Nooo :D really are you serious ? > With this tip I will be able to jump one division ? Ohh man. Fuck improving, lets be bad forever and blame my teammates for it ! <3 > Ima just gonna play op champion <3 I don't really see where you get that from my paragraph.. do you have brain damage? Foxist said play on op champions and I simply replied that all champions are op as long as you know their mechanics, and he said LEARN an op champ not just play them... you just want to put hate but you don't even know how to... grow up..
MvP snow (EUNE)
: When I read all these comments on how you should try different champions or 'keep playing - you will start gain more lp' - I wanna puke laughing :D How uneducated some people are it's just beyond :D YOU ARE JUST BAD hmm what to add - Ohh I know You are bad, not your division, teammates [probably too but its not your problem], not your champion pool or internet connection. IT IS YOU If in one, just one game man, you will focus more on someone elses mistakes rather than on yours - you are done. Stay in silver - please ! Like I said before. The sooner you realize that you are the problem the sooner you will be able to work on improvement and climb the ladder.
> [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:10:19.314+0000) > > When I read all these comments on how you should try different champions or 'keep playing - you will start gain more lp' - I wanna puke laughing :D > > How uneducated some people are it's just beyond :D > > YOU ARE JUST BAD > > hmm what to add - Ohh I know > You are bad, not your division, teammates [probably too but its not your problem], not your champion pool or internet connection. IT IS YOU > > > If in one, just one game man, you will focus more on someone elses mistakes rather than on yours - you are done. Stay in silver - please ! > Like I said before. The sooner you realize that you are the problem the sooner you will be able to work on improvement and climb the ladder. Again reported.. like seriously.. I was simply asking a completely different answer... :S I simply said I get some people on my promos, I may win 10 games in a row get on promos and then they leave that's all I said, so I asked how does someone ranks up in silver NEVER EVER EVER!! said I deserve better division
MvP snow (EUNE)
: You did best you could man. I would've slap the kid. They ask and then they flame when get answered. to TheWildRose - What kind of an answer you expected ? Ohhh poor baby cant leave silver but he deserves diamond. Lets all call riot people ! Lets do it ! Our friend need to climb !
> [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:04:34.715+0000) > > You did best you could man. > I would've slap the kid. > > They ask and then they flame when get answered. > > to TheWildRose - What kind of an answer you expected ? > Ohhh poor baby cant leave silver but he deserves diamond. Lets all call riot people ! Lets do it ! Our friend need to climb ! You are being reported If you could get some english lessons and read you would know by now that I never said I deserve higher ranks, The title says (HOW DOES SOMEONE RANKS UP ON SILVER) not that I deserve any special treatment :) grow up before you put hate on others again reported
MvP snow (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheWildRose,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-13T18:00:55.907+0000) somehow on my promotional games people will **troll**, first off they **rage** on champion select bcoz they didn&#039;t got the lane they wanted, so they choose to pick random champions which **pisses others off** and suddenly Im a support with **3 top** players and **a mid**... some other times people will just **afk** instead which is mostly the worse part... So my question is.. **how do I rank up.. is it my fault?** I would like some opinions of why and what I can do about it All I can see here is 'Bla bla Im bad, bla bla. There is something about your teammates but have no clue what. Nah mate, seriously - You go afk ? Do you flame/rage in champ select ? Do you talk shit in game just to make other people pissed off ? Do you troll with other trollers and you go 3 man top ? If the answer is NO than i have no fkn idea why you post that threat. If you are not the one who causing above problems then I'm on tilt You want Us to help you convince your teammates do not go afk or troll ? Like you mean these teammates ? or these ? Because in every game there are different people which you shouldnt care about but since you do why dont you ask them how they are feeling instead of insulting :] . Like i said - if the answer is no = you already improving. Slowly but surely :] I think you are tilted because you want to get out of bronze soo bad that you stopped improving. Look at your games again and look for mistakes. Maybe you place a ward in wrong place or your teammates is in wrong position in certain time in the game. Work on what to do to prevent that :) . If your teammate wont move then you do it. Pick tahm
> [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:41:28.581+0000) > > somehow on my promotional games people will **troll**, first off they **rage** on champion select bcoz they didn&#039;t got the lane they wanted, so they choose to pick random champions which **pisses others off** and suddenly Im a support with **3 top** players and **a mid**... some other times people will just **afk** instead which is mostly the worse part... So my question is.. **how do I rank up.. is it my fault?** I would like some opinions of why and what I can do about it > > All I can see here is 'Bla bla Im bad, bla bla. There is something about your teammates but have no clue what. > > Nah mate, seriously - You go afk ? Do you flame/rage in champ select ? Do you talk shit in game just to make other people pissed off ? Do you troll with other trollers and you go 3 man top ? > > If the answer is NO than i have no fkn idea why you post that threat. > If you are not the one who causing above problems then I'm on tilt > You want Us to help you convince your teammates do not go afk or troll ? Like you mean these teammates ? or these ? Because in every game there are different people which you shouldnt care about but since you do why dont you ask them how they are feeling instead of insulting :] . > > Like i said - if the answer is no = you already improving. Slowly but surely :] > > I think you are tilted because you want to get out of bronze soo bad that you stopped improving. Look at your games again and look for mistakes. Maybe you place a ward in wrong place or your teammates is in wrong position in certain time in the game. > Work on what to do to prevent that :) . If your teammate wont move then you do it. Pick tahm Never said Im in bronze... people just cant read :S I was asking if IM doing anything wrong or is it my team...
MvP snow (EUNE)
: Dude but D1onys1us is right. SHut up, sit calm and listen what other [more experienced] players have to say if you ASKED ! You are in silver because you play like silver, you play no worse or better than an average silver player - simple ! There is not such thing like 'I supposted to be gold but my team feeds bad and I have afks' . The reason why you stuck in silver is------------ YOU ! Noone else, no afkers, no someone who feed 0/20 but you even with 20/0 stats. You are the problem pal. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you be able to leave silver. Cheers :) I dont hope that I helped, I know I helped :)
> [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=000400000003,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:01:24.016+0000) > > Dude but D1onys1us is right. > > SHut up, sit calm and listen what other [more experienced] players have to say if you ASKED ! > > > You are in silver because you play like silver, you play no worse or better than an average silver player - simple ! > There is not such thing like 'I supposted to be gold but my team feeds bad and I have afks' . > The reason why you stuck in silver is------------ YOU ! > Noone else, no afkers, no someone who feed 0/20 but you even with 20/0 stats. You are the problem pal. > The sooner you realize that, the sooner you be able to leave silver. > > Cheers :) > > I dont hope that I helped, I know I helped :) First of, this is being reported Second, I never said I deserve to be in gold so both and that guy are wrong :) I was only stating a fact that I get afkers and people who rage and intentionally feed in my promotionals, not in my games. Learn to read..\
: "you are in the division that you deserve to be" Hah. This made me laugh. It just takes you to be stubborn to advance, especially past a certain treshhold where you get 10 lp and lose 20+ Find friends and play together, 5s and solo/duo, next season it'll be much easier with 5 people in the solo queue, good synergy will get you up easily. Also play stuff you like. If you find a champ is fun you'll do good with it, even if it's not "op" you'll still climb, and have fun while at it, and if a **GAME** is not fun, then what is?
> [{quoted}](name=VG Riael,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-13T20:18:54.984+0000) > > "you are in the division that you deserve to be" > Hah. This made me laugh. > > It just takes you to be stubborn to advance, especially past a certain treshhold where you get 10 lp and lose 20+ > > Find friends and play together, 5s and solo/duo, next season it'll be much easier with 5 people in the solo queue, good synergy will get you up easily. > > Also play stuff you like. If you find a champ is fun you'll do good with it, even if it's not "op" you'll still climb, and have fun while at it, and if a **GAME** is not fun, then what is? Your lp raises based on your mmr (not sure if that's correct but yeah) I get 25 lb for every win and I lose 19 or less for each loss :) he is right when he says that we are in divisions that we deserve to be. If you are stuck, you will eventually get out
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D1onys1us,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:19:50.690+0000) > > Why do ppl have such a hard time accepting their rank. > > I'm master & I stopped playing ranked pretty much now because I'm not good enough to climb. You are silver because *spoiler* you have the skills of the average silver player. That's a good thing because it means you have plenty of things to learn. Just assume & accept the fact you are doing basically everything wrong, find these errors and fix them by watching better people play. Is that so hard to understand? No shame in being whatever rank you are. Listen... no one here asked you to come and put your hate on me. I was nice and I asked if I did anything wrong. before you rush into being an asshole go get some manners. Talk nicely and be a man not a thug
> [{quoted}](name=TheWildRose,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:50:25.182+0000) > > Listen... no one here asked you to come and put your hate on me. I was nice and I asked if I did anything wrong. before you rush into being an asshole go get some manners. Talk nicely and be a man not a thug And i never even once said that I dont accept it :) learn to read
D1onys1us (EUW)
: Why do ppl have such a hard time accepting their rank. I'm master & I stopped playing ranked pretty much now because I'm not good enough to climb. You are silver because *spoiler* you have the skills of the average silver player. That's a good thing because it means you have plenty of things to learn. Just assume & accept the fact you are doing basically everything wrong, find these errors and fix them by watching better people play. Is that so hard to understand? No shame in being whatever rank you are.
> [{quoted}](name=D1onys1us,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:19:50.690+0000) > > Why do ppl have such a hard time accepting their rank. > > I'm master & I stopped playing ranked pretty much now because I'm not good enough to climb. You are silver because *spoiler* you have the skills of the average silver player. That's a good thing because it means you have plenty of things to learn. Just assume & accept the fact you are doing basically everything wrong, find these errors and fix them by watching better people play. Is that so hard to understand? No shame in being whatever rank you are. Listen... no one here asked you to come and put your hate on me. I was nice and I asked if I did anything wrong. before you rush into being an asshole go get some manners. Talk nicely and be a man not a thug
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: How does someone ranks up in silver?
Thank you ALL for your help :) I appreciate you getting out of your way to reply
: Just play champs you know and what's currently OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:16:31.362+0000) > > Just play champs you know and what's currently OP. I think every champion is OP depending on how well you know their mechanics, for example, I love Graves and Braum, I can handle their mechanics very well (I havent mastered them completely but Im getting there) but, my brother doesn't find them good enough bcoz he can't play with them. So my point is that as long as you know your champ, then he is op :)
Rioter Comments

TheWildRose

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion