manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vUrnZUdo,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:32:29.786+0000) > > They never get banned man If you troll in a destructive way like you show that you wanna lose the game that you assist the enemy team that you run it down on purpose then yes you will instantly receive a 14 day ban instantly trust me trolls do get banned and without a warning too.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vUrnZUdo,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:47:51.573+0000) > > If you troll in a destructive way like you show that you wanna lose the game that you assist the enemy team that you run it down on purpose then yes you will instantly receive a 14 day ban instantly trust me trolls do get banned and without a warning too. Nop... I have made tickets many times and send videos of ppl running it down 5 times in a game.... The player never got banned i watched his history...
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vUrnZUdo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:32:04.652+0000) > > they never get punished for troll man Wrong you get punished for trolling too.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vUrnZUdo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:46:52.261+0000) > > Wrong you get punished for trolling too. Percentage?
1von (EUNE)
: Also before deleting my post because of naming, be sure this "player" to be punished for what he deserves.
> [{quoted}](name=1von,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vUrnZUdo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:29:53.139+0000) > > Also before deleting my post because of naming, be sure this "player" to be punished for what he deserves. They never get banned man
1von (EUNE)
: Also before deleting my post because of naming, be sure this "player" to be punished for what he deserves.
> [{quoted}](name=1von,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vUrnZUdo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T18:29:53.139+0000) > > Also before deleting my post because of naming, be sure this "player" to be punished for what he deserves. they never get punished for troll man
Scrappak (EUW)
: I am done (AGAIN!)
Well riot would lose money if trolls get banned.... So nothing can be done dude sorry
Rioter Comments
: Then I could also say that inters manipulate you, because they change your mental state. If your iq is such that you are actually manipulated by a kid running it down mid laughing behind a screen, then just stop playing lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aR6UV2rU,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:20:00.861+0000) > > Then I could also say that inters manipulate you, because they change your mental state. If your iq is such that you are actually manipulated by a kid running it down mid laughing behind a screen, then just stop playing lol. Its not the same.... Inters dont manipulate mind states they manipulate the conclusion of the game.... You cant mute them in order to win...
Blue009 (EUNE)
: The trolling report system does work.
If there is a god and watches i hope u get perma ban on every account u create on the first trolling game....
: How does me having a negative experience by flamers make me manipulated by them? I'm against them if anything, they're not controlling me. You're not making much sense there. Do you even know what "manipulation" means?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aR6UV2rU,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T14:00:25.089+0000) > > How does me having a negative experience by flamers make me manipulated by them? > I'm against them if anything, they're not controlling me. > You're not making much sense there. Do you even know what "manipulation" means? I am a psycologist so yeah i do smart ass... Whatever someone does in order to change your mental state is a manipulation.... Mean to change... Flamers are better in term of winning a game,,,, They should get chat ban but they also dont feed the other team on purpose...
: 50% of my games are cause of a feeder. How do I know that? Cause I am the feeder, I'm not a perfect player. I simply know that I have bad games just like every other player.
> [{quoted}](name=GamingZimon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UrsezwE3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-03T02:29:03.808+0000) > > 50% of my games are cause of a feeder. > > How do I know that? Cause I am the feeder, I'm not a perfect player. I simply know that I have bad games just like every other player. Learn the definition and difference between a bad game and an inter and then come back and talk pls
: Muting them won't undo the damage flamers have done either.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aR6UV2rU,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2020-01-02T20:46:59.279+0000) > > Muting them won't undo the damage flamers have done either. Since you are sensitive i suggest you stop playing this game... If your iq is such that you are actually manipulated by a kid flaming behind a screen then just stop playing lol.....
Rioter Comments
: I DO care about the gameplay, that's why I'd rather have trolls than flamers. Trolls don't make me play worse, they may have a strong effect on the outcome of the game, but they're not influencing your gameplay directly. However, flamers make their teammates tilt, hence making them play worse/focus less. Also if someone is flaming hard in my team, I'm losing the motivation to win that game, because I'd rather have the game be over sooner so I can get rid of that toxic person faster. I personally never int or troll, but there've been games in which a flamer on my team tilted me that much that I flash ulted at them. Flaming decreases the performance of all your teammates, while trolls only reduce the number of your teammates by 1. After a while the enemy team will get more gold for a minion than for killing the inter. I don't know about you, but I'd rather play a 4v5 where my team is doing their best, than a 5v5 where all my teammates are tilting and don't care about the outcome. Like if you're hard flaming me, then you can bet that any time I could save you, shield you, heal you, blocks a spell for you, or anything, then I won't help you. I'll still somewhat try to win the game with the rest of the team, but the teamwork between the two of us will be cut. Also you don't need to mute a troll. You just have to ignore them. The thing that trolls really want is attention, so if you're not giving it to them, then they'll either start playing normally, or go afk (which is still better than them inting). Put a flamer and a troll in the same team, the flamer will just fuel the fire the troll needs, making the troll even worse. I've had games where someone kept running it down, and my team didn't want to give that person attention, so we didn't say a thing, didn't spam question mark pings, and the inter just stopped eventually and started playing the game. So the best way to "mute" inters is just by not giving them the attention they're trolling for. The point of games in general is having a good time and having fun. Trolls have fun their own way, which can affect their teammates. However, flamers are flaming for literally no reason. Like what do you gain by telling someone to get cancer? Will you feel better about yourself? (If so, then you have a sad life) Will it make the person you're flaming play better? (No, it'll most likely tilt them and make them play a lot worse, maybe even go afk, just had one of those today.) Will it make a troll stop trolling? (No, it'll only encourage them.) Will it improve your gameplay experience? (No, you'll just focus on typing rather than on playing the game, and you'll just tilt more when they argue back.) Will it improve your teammate's gameplay experience? (Only if it's a troll, but will make the game feel more miserable to everyone else, in my case I need like 3-4 games of super friendly teammates after having a hard flamer in order to be equal.) Then seriously, why are you flaming? It doesn't achieve anything, and it makes things way worse for you, and your team. You're wasting your energy on being a keyboard warrior and ruining your team's performance and experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aR6UV2rU,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:05:08.306+0000) > > I DO care about the gameplay, that's why I'd rather have trolls than flamers. Trolls don't make me play worse, they may have a strong effect on the outcome of the game, but they're not influencing your gameplay directly. > However, flamers make their teammates tilt, hence making them play worse/focus less. Also if someone is flaming hard in my team, I'm losing the motivation to win that game, because I'd rather have the game be over sooner so I can get rid of that toxic person faster. > > I personally never int or troll, but there've been games in which a flamer on my team tilted me that much that I flash ulted at them. > Flaming decreases the performance of all your teammates, while trolls only reduce the number of your teammates by 1. After a while the enemy team will get more gold for a minion than for killing the inter. > I don't know about you, but I'd rather play a 4v5 where my team is doing their best, than a 5v5 where all my teammates are tilting and don't care about the outcome. > Like if you're hard flaming me, then you can bet that any time I could save you, shield you, heal you, blocks a spell for you, or anything, then I won't help you. I'll still somewhat try to win the game with the rest of the team, but the teamwork between the two of us will be cut. > > Also you don't need to mute a troll. You just have to ignore them. The thing that trolls really want is attention, so if you're not giving it to them, then they'll either start playing normally, or go afk (which is still better than them inting). > Put a flamer and a troll in the same team, the flamer will just fuel the fire the troll needs, making the troll even worse. > > I've had games where someone kept running it down, and my team didn't want to give that person attention, so we didn't say a thing, didn't spam question mark pings, and the inter just stopped eventually and started playing the game. > So the best way to "mute" inters is just by not giving them the attention they're trolling for. > > > > The point of games in general is having a good time and having fun. Trolls have fun their own way, which can affect their teammates. > However, flamers are flaming for literally no reason. Like what do you gain by telling someone to get cancer? > Will you feel better about yourself? (If so, then you have a sad life) > Will it make the person you're flaming play better? (No, it'll most likely tilt them and make them play a lot worse, maybe even go afk, just had one of those today.) > Will it make a troll stop trolling? (No, it'll only encourage them.) > Will it improve your gameplay experience? (No, you'll just focus on typing rather than on playing the game, and you'll just tilt more when they argue back.) > Will it improve your teammate's gameplay experience? (Only if it's a troll, but will make the game feel more miserable to everyone else, in my case I need like 3-4 games of super friendly teammates after having a hard flamer in order to be equal.) > > Then seriously, why are you flaming? It doesn't achieve anything, and it makes things way worse for you, and your team. You're wasting your energy on being a keyboard warrior and ruining your team's performance and experience. So you are stupid enough to get manipulated by a kid that typed behind a screen...
Gryndall (EUNE)
: Toxics are worse more worse then feeders. And make difference between feeders and bad players = enemy is better. It is possible to win game 3 v 5 with two feeders but it is not possible win game with someone who can't hold on fingers and keep write nosences. GJ riot keep going. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Gryndall,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aR6UV2rU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:17:17.336+0000) > > Toxics are worse more worse then feeders. And make difference between feeders and bad players = enemy is better. It is possible to win game 3 v 5 with two feeders but it is not possible win game with someone who can't hold on fingers and keep write nosences. GJ riot keep going. {{sticker:katarina-love}} I have played more than 10000 games that thing you discribed never happened....... Trolls >flamers in terms of losing cause you can mute the flamer
: I'd rather have a troll on my team than a flamer to be honest. Trolls only ruin 1 game, but flamers ruin the atmosphere of the game so much that it affects more games.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aR6UV2rU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-02T12:51:18.030+0000) > > I'd rather have a troll on my team than a flamer to be honest. Trolls only ruin 1 game, but flamers ruin the atmosphere of the game so much that it affects more games. But flamers can get muted... How to undo the damage that trolls do? In ranked ofc
: re-read what you've just written and then ask yourself if your mother would be disappointed in you if she heard you say it I know for sure mine would be disappointed to hear me spew such bs, but to each their own
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mPoiuZ0L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T16:01:37.122+0000) > > re-read what you've just written and then ask yourself if your mother would be disappointed in you if she heard you say it > > I know for sure mine would be disappointed to hear me spew such bs, but to each their own If you dont want him to say all that do something about inters... We are tired of the fking same argument that detecting inters is hard
Rioter Comments
: Yes, he is a premade. But if you are saying he should be banned over the OP. I am disagree 100%. The thing he did is not enough to get him banned. Take it into account for real life example. His greifing was like taking candy from a baby, licking it a few times, washing it with water then giving it back. While Yasou who's the baby, decided after he got the lollipop back throw it in the ground, stomp on it, and throw shove it up Leona's (Censored). In this senerio, everyone would be 100% on Leona's side, even if she's the fire starter. This game is just like that. It's 100% Yasuo fault for his behavior, while Leona did put oil on it, it like just lighting a mash on a gasoline tank
> [{quoted}](name=GamingZimon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p9Al6dJx,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-20T19:40:21.548+0000) > > Yes, he is a premade. But if you are saying he should be banned over the OP. I am disagree 100%. The thing he did is not enough to get him banned. > > Take it into account for real life example. His greifing was like taking candy from a baby, licking it a few times, washing it with water then giving it back. While Yasou who's the baby, decided after he got the lollipop back throw it in the ground, stomp on it, and throw shove it up Leona's (Censored). > > In this senerio, everyone would be 100% on Leona's side, even if she's the fire starter. This game is just like that. It's 100% Yasuo fault for his behavior, while Leona did put oil on it, it like just lighting a mash on a gasoline tank Doesnt matter what we think it always matter what it is.... Both deserve a ban and thats it... Dont defend your premade it doesnt mean anything...
: It was minor griefing yes. Basically 1-2 min of slight griefing. Nothing he would get banned for unless he was toxic in chat, which he wasn't. I'm not defending him 100%, but there as someone who know him as a player who plays seriously in every game, something must have happened in champion select that made him get anger issues. Towards the Yasuo, but those "tilt" things oh happened for 1-2 mins. While Yasuo was on it for an entire 16 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p9Al6dJx,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T13:23:02.399+0000) > > It was minor griefing yes. Basically 1-2 min of slight griefing. Nothing he would get banned for unless he was toxic in chat, which he wasn't. I'm not defending him 100%, but there as someone who know him as a player who plays seriously in every game, something must have happened in champion select that made him get anger issues. Towards the Yasuo, but those "tilt" things oh happened for 1-2 mins. While Yasuo was on it for an entire 16 mins. Why defending leona so persistently? He is your premade or something? Fact is both deserve a ban.. 100 percent leona didnt yet banned... Classic
: >it's against the moral code killing people is against the moral code wasting people's time for your own amusement via troll in an online game pick falls rather under the category of "asshole"
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T15:23:43.867+0000) > > killing people is against the moral code > > wasting people's time for your own amusement via troll in an online game pick falls rather under the category of "asshole" Actually killing ppl has no thing to do with morals... Ita about the law
Rioter Comments
Wex0r (EUW)
: ive said all i can if you cant understand it or accept it then thats ok. I wish you luck with your next account and hope you can reform.
> [{quoted}](name=Wex0r,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Fr7c1nPB,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T16:55:18.910+0000) > > ive said all i can if you cant understand it or accept it then thats ok. > > I wish you luck with your next account and hope you can reform. Someone that wants to flame and is banned WILL troll? And if that happens so what? Inters arent banned so your argument is for the peni.....
: > [{quoted}](name=DragonessOfMagic,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8gYmW4Pf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-19T09:54:57.862+0000) > > actually, trolls and inters deserve the same punishment as flamers. but the fact that you can't vent at all is another problem. you cant vent. you see those guys getting away with inting/trolling unless they are stupidly obvious. which means you start doing it yourself cause you know you won't get punished Absolutely no offence intended...but please, talk for yourself. Not every player is a balloon ready to explode into flaming or trolling because they can't take losing some games. Maybe you are and you will eventually start trolling to spite whoever you think you should spite, but it's still going to be you, not everybody. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8gYmW4Pf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T09:58:25.972+0000) > > Absolutely no offence intended...but please, talk for yourself. Not every player is a balloon ready to explode into flaming or trolling because they can't take losing some games. Maybe you are and you will eventually start trolling to spite whoever you think you should spite, but it's still going to be you, not everybody. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Thing is you can mute flamers.... But how to win a game when someone trolls? Or 2 troll? By muting them????
Hansiman (EUW)
: There's very limited Riot can provide you with in terms of information on tickets like these. Action taken on other accounts is a privacy matter, and Riot is not able to disclose this information without the risk of violating privacy laws. All the information they can really provide is confirming that they've received the information, and that they will look into it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KX7ENrfP,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T12:43:13.404+0000) > > There's very limited Riot can provide you with in terms of information on tickets like these. Action taken on other accounts is a privacy matter, and Riot is not able to disclose this information without the risk of violating privacy laws. > > All the information they can really provide is confirming that they've received the information, and that they will look into it. And by not having any proof that they look into it its like doing nothing.......
Rioter Comments
: Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Hate on me if you like, I don't care. If a word like "easy" triggers you so hard already, you will have a hard time in todays competitive world, I do not envy you. Oh and just for the record, I think it is ok to say "too easy" too after a game. Now you can post another angry comment, if you like.
> [{quoted}](name=LootAndPillage,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WBgPYNeu,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T13:25:09.747+0000) > > Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. > > Hate on me if you like, I don't care. > If a word like "easy" triggers you so hard already, you will have a hard time in todays competitive world, I do not envy you. > > Oh and just for the record, I think it is ok to say "too easy" too after a game. > Now you can post another angry comment, if you like. Well classic non banned player i presume... So if i think typing rekt and ez and rip about 79 times per game thats not negative behaviour either? Whats the typing limit for words like ez?
: sorry mate, but if youre "hardstuck" then thats your rank. Not everyone is supposed to be challenger
> [{quoted}](name=1 shot crits,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=E3cEXNNE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T22:34:47.740+0000) > > sorry mate, but if youre "hardstuck" then thats your rank. Not everyone is supposed to be challenger If only that was true.. If only if justice exist.. But it doesnt
Sùomi (EUNE)
: You cant actually report this guy
Unfortunately riot says that teemo with warmongs has 0% chance of getting banned... Why? Cause rito has given these kids the right to throw games... But its never gonna get fixed so pls dont spend your money on this low game
: Without chat logs, anything you're saying is hearsay. This is also not about someone elses ban or restriction, you're opening discussion about yours. EDIT: BASK IN MY SHAME
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hG6ks6Tc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T11:17:35.171+0000) > > Without chat logs, anything you're saying is hearsay. > > This is also not about someone elses ban or restriction, you're opening discussion about yours. I am opening discussion for all the players... i am close to 100% that smone that uses hate speech and verbal doesnt get banned in 1 game... Thats my point... Fix it start immediate bans... See the community after
: Depends on the severity of your toxicity. If you want to post your unedited chat logs, people can shed light. However, without those, you're not likely to get any discussion about it. Edit: Misread post. Will leave my shame for all to see though.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hG6ks6Tc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T10:58:58.634+0000) > > Depends on the severity of your toxicity. If you want to post your unedited chat logs, people can shed light. > > However, without those, you're not likely to get any discussion about it. someone wishes cancer t yr loved ones... dont u think its okay to insta chat ban him immediately after he said it? Am i that uinreasonable?
Rioter Comments
: In this case it would be very likely that you are the reason for (at least a certain amount of) them going afk since you are the constant factor...
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pw3AGP81,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:15:51.967+0000) > > In this case it would be very likely that you are the reason for (at least a certain amount of) them going afk since you are the constant factor... since i play seriously i dont afk and dont flame ur argument is nonexistent....
: So it turns out riot is fairly arbitrary in punishments
Retro unfortunately i have mathematically proven that you are right... I had one guy verbal abusing and hate speech like yr country are slaves for 2 games in a row... Next game he was opponent and he still could chat
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J77Zj0s1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-15T10:37:01.701+0000) > > My main account had been clean since it was made in season 2, no punishments gotten, not even leaverbuster. > And the first %%% I dropped got me 14 day banned. > > I didn't spam it, there were 3 total lines in my chat log from 1 game. 2 sentences about someones positioning in game, and one %%% in the post game lobby. > That got me banned. > > But people writing long insults at me telling me and my family deserve to die are still playing. > The list of unpunished people keeps growing. While people that drop one %%% as a retalliation are getting instant 14-day banned. Without going into detail, this is entirely not true. I just had a quick look at your logs, and you said much more.
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J77Zj0s1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-15T10:44:50.403+0000) > > Without going into detail, this is entirely not true. I just had a quick look at your logs, and you said much more. It isnt about him hat what he just said .... FOCUS
Morgastre (EUW)
: The law of large numbers makes these random losses irrelevent to your ranking progression. Provided that you play enough games, unfortunately.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgastre,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pw3AGP81,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-18T14:57:10.117+0000) > > The law of large numbers makes these random losses irrelevent to your ranking progression. Provided that you play enough games, unfortunately. That is just the definition of propability.... i might play 50000 games and 70% of afk could be on my team so thats just bad
: yes im fine with losses from afks because i also win from afks
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pw3AGP81,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-18T15:05:22.893+0000) > > yes im fine with losses from afks > because i also win from afks is it strictly 50-50 ? thats the whole point
Cypherous (EUW)
: Its counted as a loss because you lost the match, i mean, it isn't rocket science
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pw3AGP81,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T14:15:36.461+0000) > > Its counted as a loss because you lost the match, i mean, it isn't rocket science so you are ok with ranked losses in a row solely cause of afk?
Rioter Comments
: Why no chat restriction?
and yet noone comments about the flamers that actually got away with it.... pfff classic deflection
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

ThyDelutionist

Level 203 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion