: "Don't die before 7 mins"
7:00 comes https://i.imgur.com/uW2Ddo3.png
: twitch E from physical to magical damage again (shaco rework)
> [{quoted}](name=xXCrashTXx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cHkfMAH4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-23T01:24:49.976+0000) > > I play twitch http://www.quickmeme.com/img/04/0459b8dd181ed14f3e4de0a8c95a455514caf3cc7d563c55445e4601a8b2bb28.jpg
: I think Yasuo is missing something very important.
He's an URF champion. That's why people love playing him so much. No mana, no cooldowns, huge damage and mobility.
: What are some champions that you think are "unfair"?
{{champion:119}} - insanely snowbally, shittons of damage early, and doesn't seem to fall off in the lategame. Also quite mobile with a speed boost available almost all the time. {{champion:86}} - super tanky with incredible amounts of damage. And it's hard to run away from him, on top of that. {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:75}} - I hate the kind of design that basically says "wait for the lategame, then right click to pentakill". I get the idea behind lategame hypercarries but they shouldn't steamroll the entire enemy team just because they hit their 3-item powerspike. {{champion:45}} - he has tremendous amounts of ability power that aren't compensated by his scalings. To the contrary - his scalings are among the best. Mid-late game you can't even get close to him or he'll delete you unless you're super tanky. {{champion:8}} - similar to Veigar, with a bit less burst (still able to 100-0 you most of the time) but much harder to kill. He also has crazy sustain in lane. {{champion:29}} - another hypercarry but this one deals tons of damage even without any items. He pops out of stealth, autoattacks you twice, presses E and you're dead. And when he gets a few items, he does the same, except to your entire team. {{champion:14}} - dies and still destroys your two towers and an inhibitor. Incredibly annoying splitpusher. {{champion:157}} - there isn't much to be said about him. Laning against this guy is a nightmare.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mizuho Kazami,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=0001000100020000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:03:56.791+0000) > > 200ms is not lag for these countries, try to do some research instead of yapping for nothing. Whereas for us when we get like 100ms we start lagging like hell but for them 200ms is their normal ping and most of these players are better players with their "lag" as you say, than you with your 50ms. 200 might be normal for them but they still lag on EUW server no matter what u say, and i got wayyyyy les then 50ms. better player or not when they lag they can't react on time so they can't play better.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=00010001000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-04T17:12:28.496+0000) > > so they can't play better. And what's the problem with that?
: I do not understand the "mind upload technology". If I somehow upload my mind, isn't it something along the lines of just copying/duplicating a file? I wish we could all live forever {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=dEfQ164F,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-04T17:32:13.034+0000) > > I wish we could all live forever I don't.
: When do you think humans will become immortal?
Actual immortality? Never. The universe is going to end and it's basically impossible that we stop or survive its death.
: how do you play udyr ?
Right click people and press random buttons.
: Have the XP advantage. The 4 players team get lvl 16 faster than the other team.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=89yfkFhb,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-08-31T17:38:40.386+0000) > > Have the XP advantage. The 4 players team get lvl 16 faster than the other team. That still doesn't make them win "more often than not".
Rioter Comments
MSF Akito (EUW)
: But that's my point. More often than not you still win a 4v5.
> [{quoted}](name=MSF Akito,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=89yfkFhb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:13:07.914+0000) > > But that's my point. More often than not you still win a 4v5. That would mean the 4-player team somehow has an advantage.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings VESKO14, You can use the F12-key to take screenshots while in-game. As for the chatlogs, I suggest you reach out to [Player Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new), and have them review the case. When it comes to players intentionally trying to avoid the filter, it's a pretty good idea to reach out since they'll be able to fine tune the system, or at the very least find patterns with other people doing something similar.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AQqpM5HL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T14:54:55.105+0000) > > Greetings VESKO14, > > You can use the F12-key to take screenshots while in-game. F12 doesn't work for me anymore. Is that hotkey somewhere in the options? I can't find it.
: No mission progress TFT
Quite unsurprisingly, it's bugged for me as well.
PzyXo (EUW)
: I mean, this is the most dumb answer for this post. If you think that eating meat kills animals. Than plants have souls too and you're killing them. + You're drinking water, which the the place that fish live in. So you're drinking fish's house. Stop eating to save the planet
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JKq7ptEF,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:02:21.676+0000) > If you think that eating meat kills animals. It literally does. > Than plants have souls too and you're killing them. Wut? > You're drinking water, which the the place that fish live in. So you're drinking fish's house. You're trolling, right? You gotta be. > [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JKq7ptEF,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:02:21.676+0000) > > I mean, this is the most dumb answer for this post. You meant your own answer?
Sefi (EUNE)
: I don't know, can you?
> [{quoted}](name=Sefi,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lEJELVJb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T06:19:25.667+0000) > > I don't know, can you? OMG, an English teacher! Everybody, run!
DamiNess (EUNE)
: Summoner's Rift night map
{{sticker:sg-lux}}
xFrosten (EUW)
: Why does so many people "report call" and why does riot games not do ANYTHING about it
> [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-13T19:26:09.153+0000) > > if you get enough reports you can actually get banned as well, no matter if you write in the chat or not. If this was true, we'd all be permabanned already. No, contrary to what those report-calling idiots believe, you don't get banned simply based on the number of reports.
Gryndall (EUNE)
: HERE WE GO AGAIN
What's TTT?
: why tft doesnt give any xp?
Because that would require them to adjust the client slightly, resulting in 500,000 new bugs. > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Zw1E3EM3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T17:31:01.183+0000) > > Because EXP is only relevant to the normal game modes How is it relevant? It only matters until level 30. After that it's just cosmetics and some rewards.
Wen294 (EUW)
: How do I interpret this.
What is between deaths and assists? Assists against your own team or what? Or does that dot represent -100% winrate?
KNÍGHT (EUNE)
: Searching for FULL SKIN TEAM composition players
Victorious: {{champion:104}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:15}} Championship: {{champion:412}} {{champion:238}} I also have 5 pirate skins, 3 winter wonder, 3 riot and some more
SlothSex (EUW)
: Incompetent Riot employee spreading misinformation? Systems broken? How can we trust Riot?
You should have dealt with it in 2016. You can't expect Riot to store all information about accounts forever.
Heifty (EUNE)
: Demoted after a win
It was probably just delayed from your last game. The client is sometimes slow to update this sort of things.
: Easy way to understand when champion deserves visual rework
When there's no animation to spam, the champion needs a visual update asap.
: Qiyana elements (3vs)
Riot isn't even aware that Twisted Treeline exists. > in my mind this make 0 sense cuz she would be good in 3vs3 I thought so too, but when I tried her she seemed utterly underwhelming and I don't think adding the root would help. 3v3 meta doesn't favour assassins.
: I didn't calculate it anywhere, because that's how it was before autofill was implemented.., it would probably be even less now with primary & secondary roles, since that didn't exist at that time either.
> [{quoted}](name=Dancing chipmonk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T14:03:58.312+0000) > > I didn't calculate it anywhere, because that's how it was before autofill was implemented.. Before autofill was implemented you couldn't even pick your role. You picked two and got the one that was less desired. So if you queued as mid/support, you played support every single time. That was the purpose of autofill - so that you could play your main role most of the time.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and who did they ban for off meta? you can play anything anywhere as long as you are not pulling your team back and play to win...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PXm55U8M,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-26T11:39:02.624+0000) > > and who did they ban for off meta? you can play anything anywhere as long as you are not pulling your team back and play to win... https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cupmb/2_million_mastery_point_smite_support_singed/ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/BrWEFBsf-update-on-nubracs-ban Of course, Riot will tell you they didn't ban those people for playing off-meta but rather for pissing off their teammates. But since most people are meta sheep, that's the same thing.
: It's a "problem" that will only be a problem in the very top of the ladder, for the 90 - 95% you'll have a maximum of 3 - 5min que-time. It's also something that could be alleviated by actually having a working match making, which would pair players based on their skill rather than the arbitrary numerical mmr!
> [{quoted}](name=Dancing chipmonk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X21eIXUF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-26T08:42:31.292+0000) > > It's a "problem" that will only be a problem in the very top of the ladder, for the 90 - 95% you'll have a maximum of 3 - 5min que-time. How did you calculate that?
: Can I get banned for picking MF?
Officially - no. But Riot is not known for their consistency. They keep repeating they don't force meta and don't ban people for playing off-meta. Then they ban people for playing off-meta.
: Tryndamere's 2nd spin in a row deal no damage
Did the second spin even hit? It seems like you're just moving away from the target.
: I need help understanding Riot balance team
It's better to make tiny changes and observe the result, than to make a champion under/overpowered with too many nerfs/buffs.
: I'll start a new top-level response: If you're encountering this issue (Critical Error when attempting to load up a game), please submit a ticket to [player support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) with as much detail as you can about your computer. This will help us collate and identify where the issue is! Sorry for the inconvenience :(
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zWx8zFKs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-17T08:28:36.639+0000) > > I'll start a new top-level response: > > If you're encountering this issue (Critical Error when attempting to load up a game), please submit a ticket to [player support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) with as much detail as you can about your computer. This will help us collate and identify where the issue is! > > Sorry for the inconvenience :( So it's somehow my computer's fault and it's not even going to be loss prevented? That's great. https://i.imgur.com/UYxXUfZ.jpg
: >There's a higher chance they will be on the enemy team. No there isn't. The chances are exactly the same for both teams, assuming you aren't the one playing top or adc.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=69H5cnvi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T01:59:23.457+0000) > > No there isn't. The chances are exactly the same for both teams, assuming you aren't the one playing top or adc. Still, if nobody from your team is hovering those champions, the chance that enemy will pick them is much much higher. Not to mention that enemy mid or jungle might also want pick Ezreal or Riven. So basically only if you're a support you could say the chances are more or less equal (until you know your allies' preferred champions)
: Tips to save your LP during champion select
> [{quoted}](name=IWDodgeTheGame,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=69H5cnvi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-15T22:30:27.017+0000) > > Start permanently banning Ezreal or Riven.They're champions who need knowledge,positioning and require a lot of patience during laning phase.You dont want them in your team. There's a higher chance they will be on the enemy team. Especially if nobody on your team is hovering those champions. And if someone is then banning those champs could make that player tilt.
Destiiii (EUW)
: All chat disable doesn't work anymore
/mute all works in TFT Disabling the all chat wouldn't work anyway, because your opponents are considered your team. You can see the "team" chat and their pings. But thankfully you can mute both.
BrittenDK (EUW)
: Came
That's what she said
: I dont think TFT ranked is a good idea
Same as in poker: short run = luck long run = skill
Espanico (EUW)
: TFT quality of life
I agree with everything but no. 4. I like the RNG. It's what makes the game so chill. You simply cannot care less if you lose because you know it's mostly about luck. If the game was 100% skill, people would try super hard and the mode would lose most of its fun.
: Did they really just give us 200~ tokens (only)
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/eBazIgqN-arcade-2019-mission-list-and-dates
: I need psychological help here
One could write a social psychology book based on Lego Legends. It's always like that and I don't think it's even limited to low elo: I win my lane, get fed = pure skill, I'm just that good An enemy gets fed = my teammates are feeding noobs and trolls
Kasten4 (EUW)
: Can we have One For All again?
I have a feeling that TFT means there will be no more rotating game modes.
: Pros choosing Aftershock over Aery as Support Lux runes, but why ?
I asked G2 Mikyx and he said it's simply because Lux is squishy.
: Bananas Are Coming
https://i.imgur.com/PxxGjjm.jpg[]
C4libur (EUNE)
: just won a ranked game after afk but took no LP because of a F-ing Mosquito
: #FreeNubrac
I reported Nightblue3 to [Riot support](http://support.riotgames.com). Hopefully my ticked doesn't get reviewed by his friend. Or maybe it'd be better if it does because then I can make their name public.
bykbs (EUW)
: Does anyone know, what is the best way to write to Riot about this thing? Do they have an Email for stuff like that?
Reddit or the [support](http://support.riotgames.com)
: First off, _please_ look up the term "roleplaying". I just think you've got it wrong there and are looking for a different word. Secondly, again, Qiyanna is the character - she has been consciously designed by Riot to be an asshole. If she doesn't exist, how can she imitate? To imitate would imply a conscious action towards replicating behavior that she can acknowledge. Since that is ridiculous and she _is_ a non-sentient parcel of data, the blame falls on Riot, _which is who I am pointing the blame at anyway from the beginning_. Riot is creating Qiyanna. They are the ones who have decided that this sort of toxic shit-talking "%%%%% of a character" personality is alright to implement into the game, while also telling players not to act in a similar fashion. They say that toxicity has no place in League of Legends but here they are putting it into the game. Asshole characters in gaming are not bad things, I agree, but remember that those games that use asshole personalities don't also run a complete opposite moral outlook that involves condemning the same behavior that they have implemented into these characters. No one likes being nasty, obviously, but games with asshole characters tend not to say that being an asshole or being nasty has "no place in their game" because the act of putting those nasty assholes in the game really just defeats the purpose. Not only that, but these characters tend to be vulnerable to player reprisal (if the player chooses to do so) therefore opening up avenues for dealing with the toxic behavior. LoL is different - you play _as_ Qiyanna. You _are_ the asshole character. You cannot get _away_ from the asshole character. You are forced to play _against_ the toxic personality put in the game by Riot, who are the same people who will ban you if you act in a similar way. Imagine if Riot completely and utterly banned all swearing in the game, but then released a champion that did nothing but swears.
> [{quoted}](name=IIIrd Bishop,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TJeuJf4l,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T00:33:16.412+0000) > > Asshole characters in gaming are not bad things, I agree, but remember that those games that use asshole personalities don't also run a complete opposite moral outlook that involves condemning the same behavior that they have implemented into these characters. Those are singleplayer games so what are you talking about? Insulting an NPC? I'm sure if Fallout or Witcher were multiplayer, their creators would enforce similar rules as Riot does. And that's actually the case for Fallout 76: https://bethesda.net/en/document/code-of-conduct?_ga=2.211715733.1288350918.1560442172-285068187.1560442172
: That's not really the case. "Roleplaying" is the imitation of a character, but Qiyanna _is that character_. Riot has designed her to be this kind of an asshole. She is not _pretending_ to be a toxic shit-talker, Qiyanna _is_ a toxic shit-talker. Riot have gone and intentionally made a character that emulates asshole behavior, while also condemning that behavior from the players. Double Standards and utterly hypocritical!
She can't be toxic because she doesn't exist. She's not conscious. So she can only imitate toxic behaviour. Does it really bother you if a character in a video game is rude to you? There are so many examples of this. E.g. in all Fallout and Witcher games you meet assholes right and left. But not only that's not bad, it's part of what makes those games so good.
: Qiyanna was designed to be a %%%%%, but Riot seem to have double standards over what they feel is fine for "character design" and not fine for players... Oh, but it isn't the _game's_ fault that LoL is toxic. Oh noooo! The game is all roses and rainbows! No toxic champion designs. Certainly no toxic mechanics or personalities. /sarcasm.
I don't know how toxic Qiyana is, but there's clearly a distinction. She's roleplaying, toxic assholes aren't.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Qiyana is toxic!
Where can I read/listen to her quotes?
Show more

Trias000

Level 297 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion