Kouèn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E0ERWqEl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-23T11:58:27.425+0000) > > Portugal is in EU ;) Brazil isn't ;)
Perilum (EUW)
: EU only provides EU languages.
: Armor, How Much Damage does 1 Armor Point Negate?
The formula is: actual damage = physical damage * 100/(100+armor)
SailBlade (EUW)
: Is flex-queue the new normal? ("Normals are just for fun!")
It was when there was no draft pick.
Zednar (EUW)
: Can hardly get out of bronze despite being gold level. There's a reason why it's called "elo hell"
If you're gold level, then you'll get to gold... eventually. It doesn't mean you'll just storm through bronze and silver and get gold immediately. The skill difference between those ranks is not that high.
: Revolutionary Yasuo changes
MrQQmur (EUW)
: I think it is more likely to be intended that way. Recall animations tend to be quite glitchy when it comes to interupts at the very last second, this is probably one of the side effects of said phenomena. Example: i recall, vayne fires her E at me in the last second, i am on spawn pool, i walk out of it... get punched into my nexus tower while already on my way back to the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=MrQQmur,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LIfzpZM8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T11:51:32.494+0000) > > Example: i recall, vayne fires her E at me in the last second, i am on spawn pool, i walk out of it... get punched into my nexus tower while already on my way back to the lane. That's because it's a homing missle and it tracks you all the way back to your fountain.
: Completed mission but didn't complete in missions?
Games vs. AI don't count as "matchmade".
: Nah just did it for the screenshots
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Most toxic behaviour you encounter also doesn't come from toxic people, but from neutral/friendly people that happen to burst in that one game you encounter them in. Last time Riot released some numbers on the matter, it showed that 80% of the toxic behaviour you encounter comes from the neutral/friendly part of the community. However, that part of the community makes up of 95% of the players. 5% of the players are toxic enough to warrant a punishment, and they stand for 20% of the toxic behaviour you encounter. It shows that this group is far more toxic than the rest of the playerbase. So it's true, most toxic behaviour you encounter won't get punished, since it doesn't come from toxic people. Punishment targets those that are consistent with their unwanted behaviour. The person that was toxic in your game may have been behaving perfectly well for hundreds of games before you encounter them, and will go back to behaving well in hundreds of games afterwards. Reporting that person is perfectly correct, but do they deserve a punishment for a single mistake?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9T43F1AX,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-15T10:56:34.332+0000) > > Most toxic behaviour you encounter also doesn't come from toxic people, but from neutral/friendly people that happen to burst in that one game you encounter them in. Seems super legit when the very first mistake I make someone wishes cancer to my family > it showed that 80% of the toxic behaviour you encounter comes from the neutral/friendly part of the community Maybe they're "neutral/friendly" by LoL's standards
: Why, Riot? WHY? Nami is NOT A BLOODY SUSHI!!
Hansiman (EUNE)
: If you're toxic, it doesn't matter if your premades are honoring you. Honors won't negate valid reports made by other people: if you get punished, you still get 0 drops.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9T43F1AX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-14T16:43:59.613+0000) > > if you get punished That's a big "if". Most toxic people don't get punished.
Sidnas (EUNE)
: 73.6% of all statistics are made up. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
97.5% Get your made up facts right
Mada (EUW)
: I'm very sorry. That guy didn't lock in the yasuo ban. That reminds me: the choice not to ban is weird. I think if someone does that, he should still get the leaver penalty and leaver buster.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p34Et4UI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-08T10:53:52.299+0000) > > That reminds me: the choice not to ban is weird. I think if someone does that, he should still get the leaver penalty and leaver buster. Why?
Pixel Lime (EUNE)
: Updating textures to 2K.
No, thanks. My FPS already tends to drop to 30-40 for no reason from time to time.
: Out of three sona might be actually hardest to play if you really want to play.
Her abilities are auto-targetted. They aren't even point-and-click.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: "You are support, a trained animal can do your job"
You should have told him that he should have picked support then, because he isn't any more intelligent than a trained animal.
: Janna, Soraka are supports that even trained animal can play. Janna and Soraka are not champions. They are resource. Janna being random shield with occasional heal and Soraka literally another health bar. Any other support champion is a real champion though majority of "support" have mentality like this. I am support therefore I dont have to try. My winning is solely withing power of my teammates.
That would be true in case of Sona, but Soraka and Janna still have skillshots to land. Also, Soraka has to manage her hp. Blindly spamming W might get her killed.
: Don't save yourself or your adc, get kills on the enemy. A good support is trying to win, not trying to make it through lanephase.
Yes, just rush for kills any time, regardless of the situation. You have 10% hp and the enemy just returned from base with a BF sword? Doesn't matter, go for the kill!
: I hope riot bans everyone who flamed her!!!111
> [{quoted}](name=18922514 7154,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7gEus6QN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-28T17:57:19.620+0000) > > I hope riot bans everyone who flamed her!!!111 And you think flaming is justified when someone is trolling? Guess what, the troll doesn't give a %%%%. Or they're actually happy, because their goal was to trigger you. Meanwhile, by flaming you're creating an even more toxic environment for everyone else in that game, while helping nobody, because you won't make the troll stop trolling by verbally abusing them. If anything, they will troll even harder and more often. There is also a possibility that it wasn't even a troll, but a really bad player. That's not entirely out of the question, seeing as Rito's matchmaking can make silvers play against diamonds.
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: human brain is not meant to be a trashcan, so sorry but if i cant play every role, it's not going to help even if i played it hundred times. trhere are certain people who just suck in certain roles. nobody wants to play support, cause there isn't a "trash teammates saved" stat
> [{quoted}](name=Vsec Exile,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OkTP6sfZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-24T16:46:53.381+0000) > > human brain is not meant to be a trashcan, so sorry but if i cant play every role, it's not going to help even if i played it hundred times. trhere are certain people who just suck in certain roles. But then everyone gets the role they suck at from time to time, so it's all fair.
Sir Dazzy (EUW)
: Every single day in lol
http://gph.is/1uyxzdF This is so obvious, yet so few people really understand it.
: Two ppl + a highly stacked minion wave is nothing to laugh at. Ofc a tower will fall to that. Actually, with the lane being so far to your side of the map, and the route now being shorter to mid, you should be able to farm more safely.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FxAxEHul,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-22T12:13:22.102+0000) > > Ofc a tower will fall to that. But that's pretty stupid.
The Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SilverRebel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FxAxEHul,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-22T17:39:17.777+0000) > > Where is she over extending, she went in to cs, I don't think she wanted to poke. Cassio shouldn't walk up to the minion wave. Too many minions. Even if Fiora was alone, she could force an unfavourable trade for Cassio. In scenarios like this is better to just let the minion wave crash into tower. Cassio can't really tank the minion wave either and she had vision of Zac in the bush.
I didn't have vision of Zac. This replay is from both teams' perspective.
The Febos (EUW)
: Your team comp https://yt3.ggpht.com/-pFQFWA1fuaw/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/zNlAn_guAhc/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg Actually, by her destroying your tower you have more maneuverable space to freeze the lane. I don't actually see what's the big deal. Yeah, you died once and you are behind, but the game isn't over yet. Tower isn't the problem; your attittude is the problem. Besides, I have yet to understand why would you move into that minion wave against Fiora, with or without Zac being there (whom you could see in the bush). You played bad, thus you are punished for your mistakes. They also played bad by destroying that tower (as I said above). If you were against me I wouldn't have destroyed that tower. I would use my advantage to zone you off minions and kill you whenever you got too adventurous. That's how you properly remove someone from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FxAxEHul,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-22T12:30:59.600+0000) > > Your team comp What's wrong with it? > Besides, I have yet to understand why would you move into that minion wave against Fiora To last hit. > You played bad, thus you are punished for your mistakes. I was punished by instantly losing the lane. Yup, that's fair.
Rioter Comments
shamshamm (EUW)
: You could farm blue essence that way :v I don't think farming blue essence would have a big impact but i dunno what rito thinks of it
You can farm blue essence anyway. I.e. you can farm IP and buy mystery champion shards for them.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Tell me matchmaking doesn't force 50% winrate after reading this
: That means nothing! It's an opinion and not a fact.
That's just your opinion ;)
: No they aren't! If you look for bad, you will find bad!
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YEzPcEEQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-05-12T09:03:27.485+0000) > > No they aren't! If you look for bad, you will find bad! Say what you want, League of Legends is widely considered as one of the most, if not the most, toxic environments in gaming.
Maelstromer (EUNE)
: Should i come back to League of Legends?
Don't. People are super toxic here.
: Kills and assists don't give much exp. So I guess try to stay in lane more and farm.
Look at my last game. I was dead even in cs with Vayne, yet she had 2 levels advantage. http://i.imgur.com/NMWdTQz.png
Kouèn (EUW)
: If an enemy died 4 times while you have a perfect 4/0 score, you shouldn't have the same CS. That just means you missed a ton of experience.
Champions like Katarina often have shitty cs, but they roam, get kills, and still have level advantage all the time.
: Kills and assists don't give much exp. So I guess try to stay in lane more and farm.
But if we reverse the roles and it's the enemy who's ahead in kills, all of a sudden they also have like 2-3 levels advantage.
: Once you learn how long it takes to reach certain levels, you'll understand, the 1st 7 minions give level 2 for example.
I know that, but how does that help? Enemies get level 2 first, or few seconds after me, even if I push the wave and they just last hit.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaloutsidis69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wQPuWd3v,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-05-06T12:00:29.280+0000) > > What about Yasuo W? He bocks EVERYTHING with some wind. Wind. So if I blow I can block everything right? ok. What about Morgana E? She can block for example Thresh's Q. Get your shit together dude First, Yasuo's wall doesn't block Lux's ult and you can just attack from a different angle. Second, Morgana's E just block spells not abilities as long as the shield holds; so hit her with a little magic damage and the shield is bye-bye. The point of my comment was not to report a bug or make a salty comment as I just said in advance. I was just pointing out that Fiora's W blocks every goddamn spell and ability in the game and not just CC (which at first I thought only blocks CC). So, first understand the situation and then get-your-shit-together people after that. Although, I understand if you're a Fiora main cause winning with her is way too much easy.
Yasuo's windwall and Morgana's shield last much longer than Fiora's riposte.
IskandarX (EUNE)
: If they make towers stronger games would last to long. do you honestly want to play every game over 40 min? It would make early game champs useless. Imagine how hard it would be to deal with hard scaling champs like vayne, nasus, cassiopea if every game would be 40 min long. Those champs could just farm under tower and destroy your ass in late game. Honesty at the moment game is pretty balanced when it comes to pacing. If you have early game team comp if you are good enough you can snowball early game and end game before enemy scale team simply out scale you by farming under tower.
> [{quoted}](name=IskandarX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xRNAxgAo,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-05-06T15:02:03.307+0000) > > Imagine how hard it would be to deal with hard scaling champs like vayne, nasus, cassiopea if every game would be 40 min long. They shouldn't be so hard scaling anyway. I understand that a champion can be particularly strong in the late game, but not to a point where they're able to 1v5 on a daily basis.
: Are Towers still too weak?
> [{quoted}](name=PreformapalDiamo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xRNAxgAo,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-05T14:55:27.765+0000) > > I do not see why Riot cannot have a different set of rulings for LCS games and different for normal and ranked games that ordinary people play. 1. LCS players need to practice. How are they supposed to do it other than playing ranked or normal games? 2. If someone watches LCS, they want to feel like they're watching League of Legends. Part of the fun is that you play the game yourself and know how it works, so you have a better understanding of what's going on.
: Very funny riot, very very funny.......
Sell the Udyr skin, he's a minion anyway, not a champion.
Kìńg (EUW)
: Intended my ass then anivia is unplayable , 0 counterplay it needs to be addressed
But your ult still deals damage, doesn't it? So what's the problem?
: I'd report you, you offer no peel..... why even play that in the support role
> [{quoted}](name=howareyouthisbad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fefeZntz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-01T22:32:45.326+0000) > > I'd report you Your report would have no effect anyway.
Komodolai (EUW)
: Even if you have good success with him, if your adc doesn't agree to have a portion of his farm taken from him he is going to struggle to carry, which is his job. What you're doing isn't terrible, but I can see why adcs wouldn't want you playing that champ in that role.
> [{quoted}](name=Komodolai,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fefeZntz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-02T02:41:52.462+0000) > > Even if you have good success with him, if your adc doesn't agree to have a portion of his farm taken from him he is going to struggle to carry, which is his job. What's important is whether your team wins or loses, not who carries. Moreover, adc can still last hit minions that are being attacked by Heimer's turrets.
Røkas (EUW)
: Wow i must be waiting for that long run then, 1000 games in and still waiting for at least a day where I get teams that don't suck. It feels like all those 1000 games 80% of them were carry or lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Rokąs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xY2hpa9Z,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-05-02T15:22:42.177+0000) > > **It feels** like all those 1000 games 80% of them were carry or lose. That's the key part. People have it very hard to look at things without bias.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: What champion would you rework?
{{champion:42}} - visual update and change of those ridiculously annoying quotes {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} - too simple, they could use some more interactive kits
: Worst skin I can buy my friend?
Mundo Mundo is the worst skin ever, but it's legacy and can't be bought.
Bogity (EUNE)
: PINK TARIC {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:44}}
Røkas (EUW)
: "It's only your fault that you can't climb"
It all evens out in the longrun. In the short term you might be unlucky with your teammates but in the long term your winrate will only reflect your own skill.
: "This elo sucks, full of inters and feeders" - everybody
I live in wonderland where there are hardly any trolls or inters in ranked. I'm always surprised by this kind of posts.
Spicetake (EUNE)
: Don't you dare to say you never flame anybody..... It happens for the best of us, especially if you have had a bad day and some jackass picks yi mid and feeds 0-15-0 in 10 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=Spicetake,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eWkApzL6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-29T09:15:58.524+0000) > > Don't you dare to say you never flame anybody..... It happens for the best of us, especially if you have had a bad day and some jackass picks yi mid and feeds 0-15-0 in 10 minutes It doesn't happen to those of us who understand that flaming will not turn that 0/15 into 15/0
Show more

Trias000

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion