: Hey guys, just an Ezreal player here. Is it true that I can auto attack between Qs and stuff?
Skyè (EUW)
: new runes i guess
> [{quoted}](name=Skyè,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fMdQPA7P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-21T23:18:20.010+0000) > > new runes i guess No, botlane was strong during Worlds too, but that's probably because Ardent Censer was super OP.
Rockified (EUNE)
: When your the ADC and the enemy 9/0 Hecarim starts charging towards you...
Aezander (EUW)
: If report number alone was enough ban you, I'd be banned already. If saying to your teammates, "*build armour cause theyre AD*" or "*play safe guys*" or "*dont fight where we got no vision*" or etc, lead to bans, I'd be banned already. So, I guess I am either lucky or the system doesn't work quite like you think it does ?
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YENZ40AU,comment-id=00100001,timestamp=2018-04-20T06:19:30.702+0000) > > If report number alone was enough ban you, everyone would be banned already. FTFY ;)
Rågê (EUW)
: I feel like most of league players are becoming snowflakes, this is horrible. You cannot even argue with them anymore, because they will report you for harasment. I have some matches, when i am not even flaming and my team wants to report me for saying that they fkd up. The fact is that they fkd up. Stating a fact isn't being toxic, but those players nor Riot understand this. Dunkey was right, this is a "%%%%% ass company". People can't even take criticism anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Rågê,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YENZ40AU,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:44:29.421+0000) > > Stating a fact isn't being toxic One doesn't exclude the other.
: How can you keep calm and not get banned in league?
1. I don't know, I just ignore it. The general idea is that you shouldn't worry about things you have no influence on. 2. Mute. 3. Mute.
: it feels like this game is becomming "unplayable" in a ... weird way...
I have a PC that can handle LoL easily, but for some reason from time to time it takes ages to load the game.
: Revert Twisted Fate
The joke . . . . . . my head
C4libur (EUNE)
: To whom didn't get it: **Gun of the Ruined Blade**
Rismosch (EUW)
: Game is broken. Look, that's how you fix it:
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ugq6hvsE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-17T09:01:50.306+0000) > > - Delete Lissandra. Just do it. :( Do I get a refund on my 513k mastery points at least?
: what i can do top with counter pick
But that's precisely how Riot intends it: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/INOiKBhg-cannon-minion-changes-targeted-for-87?sort_type=best > [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=INOiKBhg,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-03-23T19:01:58.290+0000) > > It is making laning somewhat harder in bad matchups. That's intended.  [...] > [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=INOiKBhg,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-24T18:20:09.173+0000) > > Because when you [...] have outpicked your opponent, that should matter. And our current belief is that it should matter more than it currently does.
: Linking to passport isnt really doable for servers that go over many countries. Phone number is also problematic concidering the game is available 12+. I didnt have a phone when i was 12 (and no that wasnt too long ago).
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JFsjQop7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T20:29:54.095+0000) > > Linking to passport isnt really doable for servers that go over many countries. Phone number is also problematic concidering the game is available 12+. I didnt have a phone when i was 12 (and no that wasnt too long ago). You could use your parent's phone number. After all, I think you need their permission to play.
: What are your ideas to fight smurfing?
Ban streamers who smurf in low elos. That would discourage other players from smurfing. As of now, they follow the streamers'/youbuters' example instead.
Nobuyuki (EUW)
: Pls unban
Hi, I'm Koteuki's grandma. The ban was well deserved, no unban pls.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: i'm starting to understand why people lose interest in league
: Buy keys if you can't handle 12 key fragments (4 full keys) a month dropping for you.
I won't spend a penny on this game until Riot changes their policy, e.g. about snowball and everything around it - towers, cannon minions, damage, counter picks.
: Absolutely garbage, been waiting a over a month for MRI results and have to go for another MRI on the 16th... fun fun fun
: How is everyone today?
Hey, I've just met you And this is crazy But I'm suicidal So kill me maybe
πET (EUW)
: Why did my baron steal attempt fail?
Just regular spaghetti code, nothing to see here
devotress (EUNE)
: Please, help me find a player from PBE (it is urgent)
And what do you intent to do about it?
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: http://onthedm.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/that-guy-e1406009228843.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FBPaZ.gif
Febos (EUW)
: Shaco on the enemy team? Use this simple trick
But then they can just place their boxes slightly farther
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: He meant not an example of attack speed slow disable, but an example where not counting attack speed slow as disable would matter.
Yup, for example does it count for the purpose of proccing the healing from the Font of Life rune? And should it count? Or is it blocked by Morgana's black shield?
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why would you do hurt yourself so much?
Sylvant (EUNE)
: Suggestion: show AP junglers some love, add 10% CDR to Runic Echoes
: First daily reminder that some players have FPS drops since 7.22
I had that on Windows 10. The system was generally lagging worse and worse. And one day it just stopped working altogether and not even reset to a fresh installation helped. So I went back to Windows 7. That also seems to have fixed the FPS issues. It's still not perfect, but better than on Win10.
: Guy threatening me, tells me that he will make me suffer.
: Still having FPS issues? READ THIS!
What options does it change?
: Why does an attack speed slow not count as a disable?
Can you give an example where that is relevant? Riot is so inconsistent that in one place it might count as a disable, whereas in another it might not.
Youpwned (EUW)
: Disabling zoom without editing configuration files
I'd like to be able to assign wheel up and wheel down to some useful abilities. Zoom in is nothing but cosmetics and doesn't need to be bound to the mouse wheel which could be much more useful otherwise.
walle01235 (EUNE)
: Low elo is impossible to be carrieed
> [{quoted}](name=walle01235,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4O5s061g,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-06T15:53:58.096+0000) > > So, basically 1 player can't win your game, but 1 player can throw your game every single time. I don't know why people keep repeating this over and over nowadays. It's an obvious statement, but it's always been like that. And it's like that in every team game (just think how a red card in football can impede a team - and there's 11 players, not 5). But only if you talk about extreme cases. If someone is afk, they reduce their team by 20%. If they're inting it's even worse. But then, even if you're playing 50% better than everyone else (which is very unlikely), then you're still only "increasing" your team by 10% (it's like it had 5.5 people instead of 5). So of course you can't single-handedly win a game. It's a team game after all. All you can do is focus on making the best decisions and thus improving your **chances** of winning.
: Tbh it dosen't matter what you play in low ELO, the matchmaking system is made for you to stay put and not climb. Oh and btw dont forget to buy skins, and watch LCS, thats what Riot want's us todo :)
> [{quoted}](name=Deceased Kebab,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4O5s061g,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-06T19:00:37.947+0000) > > Tbh it dosen't matter what you play in low ELO, the matchmaking system is made for you to stay put and not climb. That's why nobody ever climbs and everyone is bronze or silver /s
walle01235 (EUNE)
: Low elo is impossible to be carrieed
You have 60% winrate, what are you whining about? Do you expect it to be 100%?
: Due to the angle you're looking at the brush from, your ward isn't actually in the brush - the base is just outside it. Here's a quick super professionally drawn image to show what I mean by that: https://i.imgur.com/TslMMD2.png Here's a quick video showing where the brush "ends" versus begins (note the color change on the cursor, indicating whether it's in brush or not): https://imgur.com/XUHZeOB The top of the brush has a little bit of overlay due to its visual design (IE: Like grass, it bends at the top towards "gravity"), but to get visibility in the brush it must be within it at the base. Hopefully that clears it up for you - the best tip I can give is to use the cursor indicator to know when it's in the brush or not! :-)
Didn't you make a change a few patches ago that basically was supposed to fix this anyway? I.e. if you place a ward (a "Scarra ward") just outside of a brush, it's automatically placed in that brush. I thought I read something like that in some patch notes.
: [](https://imgur.com/a/UI4VV) Teemo cosplay https://imgur.com/a/UI4VV
Garen cosplay: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/Grass_dsc08672-nevit.jpg/1280px-Grass_dsc08672-nevit.jpg (although it might also be Sion, I'm not sure)
  Rioter Comments
Grishnar (EUW)
: Riot, please make this skin !
Rioter Comments
Omblondra (EUNE)
: And great shot calling is about behavior?
Kind of. It's certainly more than just "carried my ass". It's supposed to be an honor for the player whose directions you could follow to increase your chances of victory.
: It's not easier when those people appear in both teams...
Why not? Imagine there's 4 trolls on your team and 5 trolls on the enemy team. Who would win?
Modifi (EUW)
: As they say 'they dont care'
That's why they nearly shit themselves when you make a mistake - they just don't care ;)
: Being hardstuck diamond 5 is a common thing and there's nothing to be ashamed of. If you went there by yourself then you're good. Most people are boosted there so no wonder why it's the hardest division to climb up. As trolls/afks/rage quiters/boosted people are mostly there. Playing with a good duo is recommended if you wanna leave that place alive. Flame is inevitable which is true, there's always flame and be ready for ''open bot'' in 3rd minute. People enjoy hurting others especially the bad people (irony right?), also they enjoy 'cause they gonna feel better like they are bigger division and to get their ego up. So don't worry about idiots. I myself was Diamond 3 and then matchmaking started putting idiots and stupid people on my team. had like 30 losing streak because they were soooo bad. They were literally just ''open mid, 0/10'' i was so tired of that and uninstalled.
> [{quoted}](name=Fade to Black99,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H7BLEZnb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-04-03T13:19:14.851+0000) > > Most people are boosted there so no wonder why it's the hardest division to climb up. As trolls/afks/rage quiters/boosted people are mostly there. Doesn't that mean it's actually easier to climb? Or do those boosted people somehow only appear on your team and never on the enemy team?
: Minons that taunts me when i die :)
The worst part is when you get executed by a jungle monster and it flashes level 7 mastery...
Bunnylift (EUW)
: I miss honoring the enemy team
Honor is not an indicator of how well someone played, but how well they behaved.
: Umm... OK?
{{champion:33}} Ok
: You just need to log in regularly, I don't think it matters how much you play otherwise; I think logging in and playing a game every day, instead of playing multiple games every few days I "might" be wrong but, I don't know
I play every day and still get next to no keys
: You helped to ban..hurray.......
The solution to trolls is: stop caring. I know it sounds just like "mute the flamer and it's all fine", but if you think about it, you're virtually bound to lose about 50% of your games. And most certainly you can't win 100% of them. So just think "this is one of those games". Think that trolls are also on the enemy team, as you admitted (good for you - many players pretend trolls are only on their team, never the enemy), so this time you're getting a free loss, but next time it might be a free win. And most importantly, look at the game from the right perspective: 1. It's not about winning, but about improving. 2. Long term over short term. A few games with trolls mean nothing to your overall winrate over many dozens or hundreds of games.
: When saying "It's just a normal game" it tells everyone that **you do not care**, and that's what tilts people, instead of replying to people harassing you about whatever pick you're trying, be it off meta or a first time pick with "it's just a normal game" how about something like "sorry, having a bad game" or something like that It's just rude to say "It's just a normal game", it's acting like it doesn't matter because it's not ranked, but to your team those games might matter, so just don't say "it's just a normal game" when there are plenty of other things you could say instead that don't make it sound like you don't give a single shit and are intentionally trolling/feeding
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fl0qbV2G,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-27T13:51:06.005+0000) > > When saying "It's just a normal game" it tells everyone that **you do not care**, and that's what tilts people, instead of replying to people harassing you about whatever pick you're trying, be it off meta or a first time pick with "it's just a normal game" how about something like "sorry, having a bad game" or something like that Someone is being an asshole to me and I should apologize ;) Yeah... not gonna happen
Nazîm (EUW)
: Voice comm problems in Algeria
Have you tried alternatives like Skype, TeamSpeak or Discord?
: In psychology, this is what's referred to as **cognitive dissonance**. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance To give you a tl;dr of what that is - cognitive dissonance is a phenomenon where, when someone believes in something very strongly and is presented with evidence that contradicts their beliefs, they begin acting weirdly. Most players, especially those in low elo, enter the game with the utmost conviction that they are incapable of mistakes, or at the very least that they're the best player in that game and a head above the rest in their elo. So when they make a mistake and someone points it out, they experience cognitive dissonance. If they are the best player, they couldn't possibly be making a mistake. Thus, in their mind, the only possible explanation left is that you're a flamer who's targeting them personally. Just to clarify, a person experiencing cognitive dissonance isn't stupid, insane or delusional. They just act that way because their brains are having problems processing two contradicting ideas at the same time.
Also, blaming the victim is an extremely common way to fight cognitive dissonance. In this case the OP isn't literally a victim, but the same mechanism is at work here.
Show more

Trias000

Level 100 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion