: Normals for Highish elo players
Yes, there is. Type "/mute all" in chat.
: Klepto lvl 18 (skill elixir annoyance/frustration)
Yiayechu (EUW)
: they are working on it now becouse too many got problems this patch so lets wait next patch should get hotfix
This issue existed way before the current patch.
: This is a long-standing issue, but it's not causing you to die. When you die, the game loads the resources for death recap and then renders them. This happens on the very frame the game finds out that you are dead, so you aren't dying *because* of this frame skip; when it happens, you are already dead.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GB1EXQbW,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-11-19T00:15:05.674+0000) > > you are already dead. **NANI?!**
Shao Sin (EUW)
: WERE is the snow map riot
Rito pls! Winter is coming.
: Yes , it's the same thing as in World of Tanks , where it has been proved that they try to keep your win ratio to around 50% . If you win , you'll play with trolls/feeders , if you loose you get to play next with people that win . It's a known thing .
> [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=daTHLrau,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-15T13:12:48.869+0000) > It is known. FYP
: Winning streak: oh man i'm so pro Losing streak: f@@k that RioT matching me with troll and feeders that makes me lose
This is literally how LoL players think. I once read a thread where someone complained how unfair it was that he got fed because he played well, but the enemy team also got fed because his teammates sucked and as a result he lost. #lollogic
TheLunatics (EUNE)
: Its not about orange essence its about BE, i just get lvl 35 and for all champs i disenchanted i get 4214 BE bcs i need 5 champs to have it all i try to buy champion shard for 3950 and its said i can tget it bcs i need 10 pool items and i have just 4. So i need 6 more champs from lvl so i can get champ. This RIOT! OE and BE they have no value anymore,they just want money. Greed.
I think you got it wrong. The Mystery Champion can only be bought if you have fewer than 129 champions, i.e. there's at least 10 champions that you don't own. At least that's how I interpret it.
: Lost a promo game due to server lag
It's preseason anyway. You might as well worry about losing lp in ARAM.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: I have the same problem. At least I can blame the lag for my death.
But seriously, I think it happens post mortem, you only see it as occuring before dying (precisely because of the lag), since it happens only before death. Unless it would somehow strangely occur when you're in battle and have very low hp, but that seems less likely. Perhaps it might even be connected to death recap being bugged.
: game freezes shortly before you die
I have the same problem. At least I can blame the lag for my death.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nijelous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Vdy4wqY6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-11T16:11:49.505+0000) > > It's a sign, ur the destined challenger nasus main who will bring him to lcs and dominate xD Too bad I main support :(
Nasus has {{summoner:3}} on 15s cooldown, his E shreds enemies' armor and {{item:3302}} makes stacking even easier. He's designed to be a support.
: Yeah, taking enemy damage would be good indicator too to disable chat! And that thing about burning flash has point too! but it isn't as big disadvantage than not being able to cast spells in a fight. Rito should defianetly look into these conserns and code something to make this happen :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bite Something,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=56yrPTvy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-11T12:08:56.733+0000) > > Yeah, taking enemy damage would be good indicator too to disable chat! But then you could accidentally burn some spells.
elin990 (EUW)
: I can't seem to last hit minions?
Practice is the only way to solve this. Start out in practice tool, custom games or coop vs. AI to be able to focus better on the task of csing.
: What was the point of emotes?
In principle: to have fun In reality: to have more ways to be a d*ck to your allies and opponents
S H C O (EUNE)
: IP turning into BE
[x] Yes, but not tied to playing with premades.
: Snowday Aurelion Sol
http://i.memeful.com/media/post/Wdnj5Vd_700wa_0.gif
: My first ever penta was actually me doing a troll build. Full AP malphite mid. I was already pretty fed, and then I managed to ult 5 people in place. Since they were all squishy, I practically 1 shot them all. My second was an accidental penta on karthus. I ulted to kill the botlane, but then I suddenly had a quadra because top was almost dead as well and my laner tried to dive me while ulting. Then 2 seconds later I got the penta since the enemy jungler was doing red and it killed him after I ulted.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XP7EF1fO,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-11-06T12:29:47.792+0000) > > My first ever penta was actually me doing a troll build. > > Full AP malphite mid. That's not really a troll build. His burst is insane. I imagine ulting 5 people and deleting them must have felt really satisfying.
Tôm (EUW)
: First Pentakill with what champion?
{{champion:15}} on ARAM I've never got a penta on Summoners Rift in a regular game, only one with {{champion:1}} in Nemesis Draft and a few quadras in normal games (with old {{champion:114}} and {{champion:127}} ).
Rolibear (EUNE)
: Troll pick
I must congratulate them on their impressive game sense and knowledge.
Rioter Comments
Zh4rOn4x (EUNE)
: Buying championship ashe after obtaining "Golden championship ashe chroma and ward"
Well, if you don't get the chroma after buying the skin, that would mean you've been cheated.
: Homphobia is among the things that lead to an instant ban. There is a zero tolerance policy against this. Given that you have been suspended in before, I would be happy that you haven't been permabanned, but only suspended for 14 days.
> [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bn3VGvB3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-22T15:30:21.384+0000) > > Homphobia is among the things that lead to an instant ban. How do you see the censored words?
Solicitude (EUNE)
: Congratulations to Misfits
If only they won the smite war at the elder dragon...
Jaybomb (EUW)
: So one of the main arguments I read from people who say that ELO Hell isn't a thing is a mahoosive contradiction. They say it's a TEAM game..... The TEAM wins, not you. You can't solo. There's no I in TEAM and so on and so on.... Am...yes....Isn't that the WHOLE POINT of ELO Hell!? - "I cannot win without my team and my team are terrible..." So why is this always one of the points made by ELO Hell deniers? If I asked a challenger player how to get out of Bronze....no wait...scratch that.....if I asked a challenger player how THEY would get out of Bronze, what would they say? They'd say "I'd just carry like a BAWSE". Never mind all this bolox about playing with the TEAM. They would just carry. This is THEE problem with the ranked system IMO - If you cannot SOLO what is supposed to be a TEAM game, you cannot progress. This is ELO Hell.
I'm no challenger, but I did get out of bronze, and I didn't do so by carrying. Even though I main midlane I can hardly remember any games where I solo carried. I simply played my best, and tried to make the best decisions in a given situation - sometimes playing solo, sometimes with the team.
: 5 MELEE PREMADE QUEST FINDER POST
heheriddare (EUNE)
: LF 3 players for no ranged quest on eune
AlKatzone (EUNE)
: LF 3 ppl for the quest, all melee champs EUNE
: Riot member threatening tyler1/flaming him/wishing death on him.
YrualXIX (EUNE)
: Save league, don't be a premade asshole
I never report someone just because their teammates told me to. They can report that player themselves.
: Why are there Permabans instead of bans over years?
Tigrul250 (EUNE)
: Udyr needs a buff?
> [{quoted}](name=Tigrul250,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zGjRm0bm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-06T17:37:03.798+0000) > > I wish it got some kind of rework. Definitely this. Udyr is not a champion. He's a minion. And as a player you only have 4 different banners of command to buff him one way or another. Then all you do is right-click an enemy. This is by far the worst champion design in the entire League of Legends.
: hm, well RIOT have said that a lot of players are facing that problem and they're working on it... also, its your hardware, idk why but i guess game became ''harder'' so... upgrade
> [{quoted}](name=l ToxicPlayer l,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dXaFJZ2H,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-06T10:35:48.770+0000) > > also, its your hardware, idk why but i guess game became ''harder'' so... upgrade Maybe, but like I said, lowering the video settings didn't change anything, so I doubt it's a hardware issue.
812 (EUW)
: Public chats have been replaced with clubs
So what can I do when I have no friends and I want to find people to team up with to get hextech chests? There used to be Hextech chat for this. Now I'm forced to try to get an S on my own, which is nearly impossible when you're as bad as me...
Paladiyum (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5eVBpXaVe4
Thanks, but none of this helped (I haven't tried disabling the sound, because then it wouldn't make sense for me to play the game at all).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The thing is good players will always get more honors than nice players,let's say you played a ranked game and 1 guy just carried the 4 of you really hard and you have another guy who was just nice and polite the whole game.Who are you going to honor 9/10 it's the guy that carried
> [{quoted}](name=TheDesoIation,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EhNPTjv7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-01T01:32:21.724+0000) > > Who are you going to honor 9/10 it's the guy that carried The one who deserved the honor the most, regardless of their score.
1000LHAS (EUW)
: /all chat for reports
The "mute" button is your best friend in this game
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why can't we see others Honor Level?
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=nA5KxKQV,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-30T22:03:25.901+0000) > > I know it has been posted a few times before, but I wanna throw my 2 cents in there. > > The reason [Riot](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/qmtAAbGs-cant-check-others-honor-levels?comment=0000) gave was, so that people wont flame you for it. That would be so ironic. "Honorable" people flaming those unhonorable.
: Everyone got honor lvl 3 yesterday?
: V7.15 - The word support gets caught by the language filter on rune page titles
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: Draft Pick: What should you do if someone steals your role?
Do whatever you feel like doing. If you want to have the highest chance of winning, just play the role that is free. If you want to play mid, go mid with the other person.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: How to lose 5v4 game in Silver guide
Also, don't forget to chase kills endlessly.
TwisT5185 (EUW)
: The problem here is that, if someone feeds... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=TwisT5185,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vwh54E3E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-28T09:28:03.660+0000) > > The problem here is that, if someone feeds... You might still honor them if they're friendly and positive.
Oriyoki (EUW)
: Latvia and Lithuania (even Poland) are almost like Russia. Estonia is nothing like them. But yes, F*ck yourselves Rito. - triggered Estonian
> [{quoted}](name=Oriyoki,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E4sTzp9v,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-23T15:53:05.686+0000) > > Latvia and Lithuania (even Poland) are almost like Russia. Estonia is nothing like them. Elaborate
: Ikr! I am a supp main and imo relic shield is the one that is hardest to use. I often take coin just to avoid this problem.
> [{quoted}](name=OP Champions,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6L07b5gf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-24T11:37:51.586+0000) > > Ikr! > I am a supp main and imo relic shield is the one that is hardest to use. It's especially a pain in the ass when you're playing Thresh.
Kouèn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E0ERWqEl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-23T11:58:27.425+0000) > > Portugal is in EU ;) Brazil isn't ;)
Perilum (EUW)
: EU only provides EU languages.
: Armor, How Much Damage does 1 Armor Point Negate?
The formula is: actual damage = physical damage * 100/(100+armor)
Show more

Trias000

Level 36 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion