2xDealer (EUW)
: This new meta is AWESOME
> [{quoted}](name=2xDealer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sjsml5nh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:19:21.734+0000) > > But it probably has something to do with the 3 Drakes we've got. Why? 3 drakes are meaningless.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Dual core? Yo dude, where the hell do you live? Im gonna send you an octa core.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=knGmFGUx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T04:46:49.115+0000) > > Dual core? Yo dude, where the hell do you live? Im gonna send you an octa core. Ok, let me give you my address
Kurotsu (EUW)
: People seem to forget that League isn't about having 100% winrate League is about consistently playing well and climbing over multiple games. That's what makes it **not** a coinflip. 1 game is a coinflip, sure, but 100+ games?
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Vhut3cLh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:37:34.477+0000) > > People seem to forget that League isn't about having 100% winrate > League is about consistently playing well and climbing over multiple games. That's what makes it **not** a coinflip. > 1 game is a coinflip, sure, but 100+ games? Go away with your logic, people want to be mad in here!
: When even TF Blade can't carry inting botlane in Platinum ELO.
> [{quoted}](name=WeAreBornFree,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Vhut3cLh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:04:21.113+0000) > > This is why games are coinflip A coinflip's odds are 1:1, not 19:4
RAINY582 (EUW)
: Swain support is kinda toxic
It will only root the last enemy hit. So you can avoid it by standing in front of your minions.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Yorick is gay
https://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/aQdnDzd/aWlXMrJR_700wp_0.webp[]
: Million-dollar question, I doubt anyone will provide an actual answer, and not that game x band you from using the chat and not from actually playing the game, which is what Riot should have done...
> [{quoted}](name=SkullBasherD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tWcBLibK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T13:37:09.480+0000) > > Million-dollar question, I doubt anyone will provide an actual answer, and not that game x band you from using the chat and not from actually playing the game, which is what Riot should have done... The problem with just disabling a toxic player's chat is that they don't risk anything with their behavior. It's like "punishing" a thief by simply not letting them steal again. If that was the case, most people would simply steal until they got caught.
: A game in gold elo is like a game of football in the park with some randoms, you can call them dumbass or even %%%%%%ed and nothing is going to happen, what is the Football association gonna come with choppers to the football pitch and remove your legs for not being nice to the randoms? In professional tournaments yes it's ok to sanction players, so you have to see the difference between pro and regular. And all the games you mentioned don't deny you access to playing them, they just restrict your chat access.
> [{quoted}](name=Doby flonk u mom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tWcBLibK,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-26T14:47:41.064+0000) > > you can call them dumbass or even %%%%%%ed and nothing is going to happen I don't recommend testing it in practice. You might lose your confidence in this theory, together with some teeth.
: Examples, I can give you my entire steam library None of these games give restrictions based on chat: CSGO CIV For honor CoD TF2 Payday GTAV Brawlhalla And these games only give chat related restrictions, so they don't deny you access to playing the game, they just remove access to chat: Rocket league Battlerite Dota 2
> [{quoted}](name=Doby flonk u mom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tWcBLibK,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-26T14:40:14.280+0000) > > Examples, > I can give you my entire steam library I can give you the best example there is: real life. If you play a game with strangers and start spouting verbal shit at them, you can rest assured that they will not even be as lenient as Riot is. If you do it just one time, you'll probably never play with them again. Nobody wants to play with assholes, that's all.
: Million-dollar question, I doubt anyone will provide an actual answer, and not that game x band you from using the chat and not from actually playing the game, which is what Riot should have done...
> [{quoted}](name=SkullBasherD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tWcBLibK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T13:37:09.480+0000) > > Million-dollar question Tibia. Now give me my million dollars.
: What other games ban people for use of chat?
Every multiplayer game in existence?
Teinakdo (EUW)
: Why are some chromas out of the Emporioum
Is it out now? Why is there never any news telling when it's gonna happen?
: Or even better. Make lobby rooms for playing in high elo. Players able to join and leave lobby room with chat and everyone must agree before game starts. Problem solved. No trolls. No wintraders. Everyone knows each other in high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EaGc8MvK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T09:36:44.647+0000) > > Or even better. > Make lobby rooms for playing in high elo. > Players able to join and leave lobby room with chat and everyone must agree before game starts. > Problem solved. > > No trolls. > No wintraders. > > Everyone knows each other in high elo. G2 Caps joins the room. Everyone leaves the room.
: nope. i am even for Buffing the elder dragon... In like 20 games since preseason i only saw 1 team which got the elder drake, and that was my team, cause we didnt finished before and wanted to see how it looks... **You will rarely see the elder drake ever, and if you see him, the team with the elder drake deserve to win. The Elder drake is just a mechanic that prevent 45+ minute games (Most games end ~ 25 min, and the earlyest possible elder drake is 26 min soo.) . The team that killed all 4 drakes and then finally kill the Elder Drake in my opinion should instantly win the game. And for that reason the power of the elder dragon is totally fine. ** But we have to see some more statistics in the next week. So far the chance some team even get 4 drakes so they can finally get the Drake soul is already RARE, now find a team that got the elder drake... thats super rare. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} People always arguing "OP OP OP" in how many games u saw this happen? Its like arguigin Veigar is OP he can have 1700 AP. (in over 1000 games i maybe saw 1 time a veigar got 1,7k ap) **QUANTITY > POWER, even if the enemy nexus would instant explode when you kill the elder drake, it wouldnt be op, cause u did ALOT to finally get the drake during this game!** {{sticker:sg-janna}} **Just see it like the Exodia from card games, or the Sudden Death in Battle Royals. If the game finally last that long, the better team should finally win. **
> [{quoted}](name=Jannanomana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R4h6rEAG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:42:17.472+0000) > > **QUANTITY > POWER, even if the enemy nexus would instant explode when you kill the elder drake, it wouldnt be op, cause u did ALOT to finally get the drake during this game!** Then it should explode. Because playing the game when you're 100% sure you're gonna lose is pointless. If the elder gives virtually zero comeback possibilities, then it should just end the game and spare the losing team the pain of fighting an unwinnable battle.
EutDesu (EUW)
: They should change the debuff to only be on when a teammate is nearby, but when you are alone you should be able to get the full gold amount.
> [{quoted}](name=EutDesu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VueE6uJX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:57:16.389+0000) > > They should change the debuff to only be on when a teammate is nearby, but when you are alone you should be able to get the full gold amount. Then sololaners would abuse it.
: Horrible Framedrops
> [{quoted}](name=SweetQirlMartina,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JYE5BHdA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T17:18:28.958+0000) > > anyone noticed same things? Everyone noticed. Except for Riot, of course.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: I'm the worst player in League of Legends' history
Few games later I die twice in top lane and my enemy is 2 levels ahead...
Trias000 (EUNE)
: I'm the worst player in League of Legends' history
[This game](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2317844349/209747784?tab=overview) beats everything. At some point I had 8 kills to the enemy Senna's 1. And, as far as I know, you get experience for kills. Yet I was one level behind her... How is that even possible? When my enemy kills me 2 times they always get insanely ahead in levels. If this was the other way around, my enemy would have at least 2 levels more than me. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I play basically the same as everyone else. Just farm, try to kill enemies and recall to buy items. After every kill I shoved the wave to the enemy tower, sometimes took some plates, and then recalled. I just don't understand how experience in this game works and never will...
: get a new PC :D
> [{quoted}](name=Voidtrickster,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ZWE6ZEX9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T12:50:33.026+0000) > > get a new PC :D Yeah, such advanced graphics that LoL has require at least 256GB RAM on your graphics card.
: LF premade for Black Screen rift. Need Top and Mid gold+
> [{quoted}](name=13900 FOR RENAME,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=g1OjAwPb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:43:21.985+0000) > > LF premade for Black Screen rift. Need Top and Mid gold+ Did you mean: black+?
: Senna = Pyke 2.0 ?
Senna is a mage, not an assassin. I think her Q is way too easy to land (you can even use your own ward to aim it). Other than that, she's fine.
Jemapel (EUNE)
: I can't belive that the problem for me was this little thing that it dosent usually consume so much resources. Check this box and see if it works. For me this is the solution: https://imgur.com/VnFWGIF I can't belive that i tried a lot other complex fixes attempt but never tought about that "Eye candy" :|
> [{quoted}](name=Jemapel,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Q7cITNKR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-18T08:52:36.920+0000) > > I can't belive that the problem for me was this little thing that it dosent usually consume so much resources. Check this box and see if it works. For me this is the solution: > > https://imgur.com/VnFWGIF > > I can't belive that i tried a lot other complex fixes attempt but never tought about that "Eye candy" :| I have it checked and still experience fps drops.
: Riot, Please fix the FPS issues, lost LP because of it...
It started in the last patch, right? So I don't understand why Riot can't just revert it if it's causing so many problems. I'm not even touching ranked, since fps drops occur to me every game.
: Nerf windwall duration. common 4 seconds...
I agree. It should be a more reactive ability. It should have lower cooldown but lower duration and smaller size as well. That way it would be less forgiving and take more skill and thought to use. > [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=tV5J5yTt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-15T12:07:52.742+0000) > Ultimate eaten by a spell on 20 second cooldown which eats even full duration of a velkoz ult. It doesn't block lazors.
: NERF SENNA IN ARAM
> [{quoted}](name=Barondawgz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OxwuUmJE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:13:03.503+0000) > > 200+ Stacks 12 minutes in How does she get those stacks?
: So if you don't have the means to kill him just don't focus on nasus at all and play the map and make his team pay for having a Nasus top as he will only be a ressource drain on his team early on.. Push him in - get good vision (inside enemy Jungle and vision ward on your prefered path to mid) - always have like an extra vision ward and keep roaming mid .. and make plays bot.. and just get ahead by being 5v4 on the other side... make his team bleed. You can also use that to dive the nasus with strong jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=Cpt Kaladin,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=EsfMEfkw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-12T00:07:22.995+0000) > > So if you don't have the means to kill him just don't focus on nasus at all and play the map and make his team pay for having a Nasus top as he will only be a ressource drain on his team early on.. But then he takes all my towers in no time...
: Can you advice me some youtube coach channel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/SkillCappedDotNet
Rioter Comments
: Boards active people check
> [{quoted}](name=ΜΔDºÇŁΘωή,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hd6W9IkJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-11T08:54:15.100+0000) > > Downvote this thread or upvote or even leave any kind of comment. Wanna see how many active people are on the boards. > So far it's around 15 people. What if the same people upvote/downvote and comment?
: I'm 99% sure that you recall on cannon waves. There is a handy thing to remember, called the Experience Range (abbreviated to XP Range) which is 1250 units in radius. If you're out of XP Range when a minion dies, you gain no XP. It is always worth to stay for minion waves that have a cannoner minion in them because it gives A LOT of EXP. Also, if you leave your lane, make sure it is slow pushing or completely shoved in the enemy turret so that you can arrive back in lane with more minions. Level 6 is a bit more complicated, but in Gold and below, players do not abuse the Level 2 power spike enough which is exactly the EXP from the first wave and the melee minions from the second wave.
> [{quoted}](name=Ore,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=jJE9xGlV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T11:25:51.607+0000) > > I'm 99% sure that you recall on cannon waves. There is a handy thing to remember, called the Experience Range (abbreviated to XP Range) which is 1250 units in radius. If you're out of XP Range when a minion dies, you gain no XP. It is always worth to stay for minion waves that have a cannoner minion in them because it gives A LOT of EXP. Also, if you leave your lane, make sure it is slow pushing or completely shoved in the enemy turret so that you can arrive back in lane with more minions. > > Level 6 is a bit more complicated, but in Gold and below, players do not abuse the Level 2 power spike enough which is exactly the EXP from the first wave and the melee minions from the second wave. Guides always tell you to recall on canon waves because they take longer for the enemy to push into your tower and die slower to the turret so you lose less exp...
Rioter Comments
RepSnöre (EUW)
: Muting All (But NOT when team pings summoner spells)
Then trolls will spam ping summoners or items. If someone is at the point of ping-spamming you just have to consider them useless when it comes to obtaining any information.
: Worlds missions week 8?
Week 8 is the last one. It starts on 2019.11.14.
Kakashi500 (EUNE)
: lol, one side completely right BUT the other side is all wrong XD
> [{quoted}](name=Kakashi500,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=cnEz3uz5,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-04T03:47:52.024+0000) > > lol, one side completely right BUT the other side is all wrong XD https://i.imgur.com/1bbfWs1.gif[]
: Who is the champion that's played so rarely, that gets you surprised when you see him in-game ?
{{champion:157}} I think he needs some buffs so that people would play him more often.
JustTits (EUNE)
: "We want to make sure someone's actually inting and not just having a bad game"
Stop being toxic, then people will stop inting. It's that simple.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: For the first time ever, there's a chance 2 people get the perfect Pick Em!
> [{quoted}](name=Cryptidian,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=EAEKgZek,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-03T15:34:00.452+0000) > > According to yesterday's live stream, only 1 person picked FPX to win the Finals, so after G2 getting into Finals, that means the other two picked G2 to win. That was said before G2 won. So those two people could have picked SKT.
sbepi (EUW)
: pantheon should be disabled at worlds
He should be disabled everywhere until they fix his horrible accent. Who the %%%% talks like that? I'm Polish and I've never heard such horrible English in my life.
: LETS GO G2
My [pick'em](http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/6/user/4327372/my-picks) is still alive.
: Plat, Eune, this happed
What am I supposed to see here? https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/458/339/381.png
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Remind me, why did people want URF back?
The secret to URF is not caring about winning or losing, and just playing for fun. Try it some time. > [{quoted}](name=Father Mckenzie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HIbLGqLR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-29T15:43:35.895+0000) > > Urf is supposed to be silly... that's why I hate it. URF is supposed to be silly... that's why I love it.
: FNC
I don't know about top but they certainly need a new botlane.
Tywinator (EUW)
: FNC Winning The Finals this year?
That deescalated quickly
: > if someone talks about blending children, you can be basically 100% sure there is no seriousness in their words whatsoever That's exactly the point i'm making, in today's society i believe that if someone talks about making a crocodile handbag they're not serious at all, at least i've never met a single person that would be serious about that yet
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=rv6EPO9P,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T19:47:38.111+0000) > > if someone talks about making a crocodile handbag they're not serious at all What if they're talking about torturing a bull just for "sport"? Yes, I'm looking at you, Spain, France, and Portugal. People are still not as civilized as you might think. Meeting someone with a purse made of crocodile is far from an impossibility.
: Nobody does that anymore, using exotic animals for their skins has been frowned on heavily for decades already, it's pretty unlikely for you to even ever meet someone that has such accessory Them joking about it doesn't normalise it or anything, it's just like making a joke about babies and blenders, you can find it in bad taste if you want but it's not gonna normalise anything and will have no impact on babies or blenders It's a harmless joke, you don't have to like the joke by any means, but you also shouldn't attack them for making that joke There are some rare occasions where joking about something can be harmful and where it might be a good thing to stand up against it, but this isn't one of those occasions
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=rv6EPO9P,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-25T20:12:35.923+0000) > > it's just like making a joke about babies and blenders I don't think that's the same. Because if someone talks about blending children, you can be basically 100% sure there is no seriousness in their words whatsoever. In the case of more controversial topics, it's not that clear. Some people might joke about crocodile handbags because they think it's fine to skin an animal just to sate their shoddy sense of elegance. I'm not sure I agree with Queen Beyoncé but I see where she's coming from.
Shamose (EUW)
: Fnatic and losing to Chinese teams. Name a better duo.
People in Gold know better than to tower dive Tahm Kench 4v3 (they %%%%ing saw the enemy jungler there and still didn't call the dive off) with levels 4-6...
: well the thing is, it is normal to use animal skin (leather). Its been like that, since pretty much ever, so you would have to convince People of the opposite instead of complaining about something being "normalised" which already is normal.
> [{quoted}](name=Snea%%%quid,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=rv6EPO9P,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T19:24:25.637+0000) > > > Its been like that, since pretty much ever https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_tradition
Tywinator (EUW)
Tywinator (EUW)
The Fnatic that just tower dived a **Tahm Kench** 4v3 at early levels? They are straight up trolling.
: Rewards bug? Watch Esports
This is bugged permanently. Happens with every "watch esports" mission. And it's too hard to fix for a small indie company.
Show more

Trias000

Level 316 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion