Hajrulla (EUW)
: Harder not to flame.
Been there, done that....
: Pool party missions disappeared
Ahhh, even the daily first win mission is gone....{{summoner:3}}
FearFactor (EUNE)
: Hello i got the same Problem so i was Platinum 4 i reach there with hard play and starts like this Garen top vs yasou 2/27/4 garen run on enemy tower in die the flame on the team that we are "low Noobs" and leave the game in 17 min ok i report him and after 3 days same player doing garen top this time was better score 5/18/1 in 24 min the flame again and leave the game bout cases we lose the lanes was overfeed so what is the punishment for him nothing and this dude for saying to someone that he is low get ban so you tell me this is fair? i also record me games i can show you a lot of players who hard flame and feed without reason just for fun. I know the pain of this guy
Sadly ppl don't get the point. As I wrote in a reply here: > I don't see how a toxic player can be harder punished than a trolling player. The toxic player can be muted and chat banned but the troll can go on and on and on ruining like ranked games and I **understand **that ppl get mad. I think players like the {{champion:86}} one you describe deserves more punishment than someone whos had enough of this players. Toxic players that are toxic without any reason or are very rude deserves punishment but not players that become toxic because someone is ruining their game, and especially in ranked.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: Then what is the point of your posts... What is it you seek...
The point is, that trolling is easy to do and go unpunished but when someone has had enough of players destroying games they easily get banned. I never defended the discussion maker and wrote: > What about taking care of the players that make people go toxic? it is never ok to be toxic and ppl that go toxic without reason or just bad loser, ofc the must be punished. Still many players do things just to ruin the game, we all know its true and will always exist. I don't see how a toxic player can be harder punished than a trolling player. The toxic player can be muted and chat banned but the troll can go on and on and on ruining like ranked games and I **understand **that ppl get mad.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: So if someone has a bad game you should have full right to flame them? Or if someone has a bad game they should be punished? Or both? Who hurt you?
> So if someone has a bad game you should have full right to flame them? Never wrote that. > Or if someone has a bad game they should be punished? Never wrote that either.
Yasuð (EUW)
: Once again... Don't say SHT to a troller. At the end of the day, you're the only one punished.
What about taking care of the players that make people go toxic? it is never ok to be toxic and ppl that go toxic without reason or just bad loser, ofc the must be punished. Still many players do things just to ruin the game, we all know its true and will always exist. In link, I was angry af bcz I did my best and this is RANKED game that is a competition and there are players that play like trist and shaco, ofc people will get toxic? **Edit**, link removed to not point out any certain account. There was a Shaco with 1/10 and a trist with 0/6.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: Honestly you are one of the few I want to see permanently banned. You earned your punishment and then some...
Toxic: yes. Perma banned: no? I have seen sooo much worse behaviour that is obviously getting through the system, then how can this be perma banned? But I agree with you, limited ban or maybe perma chat ban would be fine.
: Riot's system does not pair you with similarly skilled people,
(https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2011073823/25728340?tab=overview) Like this. I was top Cho vs rammus, I got ganked once but rammus and I were even, I stack my R and doing fine top lane, he got 0/0 and I had 0/1 bcz of the gank. As you see Shaco didnt gank much because he spend all time being dead. Also look trist.. How fun is this ranked game after game? I can se a point in this discussion.
: About the current penalty systems
A good post and i have same problem, all we want to to is to play and try climbing but too often, even every second game it feels like, player do exactly what you say here.... > Of course without a support and a mid-laner that started trolling we ended up losing the game. In this process I, naturally, got frustrated at the guys trolling/inting and, admittedly, started flaming them (which I know is not a good course of action, but I'm just trying to climb the ladder like anyone else and I'm getting fed up with other people ruining my experience Spot on. However we had the **tribunal** but players trolled that so hard so it was not near any justice from it so riot threw it away... Today you can troll and inting and get like 2/20 but according to riot there is no difference between feeding or havin a bad game when it comes to evidence.., only the feeder can answer the question if there was a int or not, and we all now what they will answer - "I had a bad game ofc" *ready to troll another ranked game*... how funny. Today, sorry, the bad guy walks free bcz lack of evidence but you in this case, with every "crime" written in chat, thats what easy to proove and you get easy banned. > A good counter argument is to say that this simply takes too much time and effort for riot to look into all these cases. Yes but I wonder how much more popularity the will gain and show us they actually cares about the game quality, hope that day will come.
: it really doesnt have anything to do with anyone in terms of skills or fails it has to do with changes to the game, they intentionally shortened the games twice in last year...
some fatal mistakes and it is gg yes.
Megidus (EUW)
: We need to talk about towers
Ok sorry. I don't know what they should do, if the turrets get stronger the game length will increase and that is the argument I think. Players now days always in a hurry and want fast games. I agree that you should not be able to end in such way you describe. > It's actually a very common thing in high elo for the jungler to come bot and then push the tower down after a successful gank. And that does happen very early. That's because bot tower is weaker than other towers Well I havent thought so much about it but topic is about the mid, inhib and nexus turrets. I guess they should get higher hp then? > What I'm getting at here is the game is decided far too early in this meta I agree. If turre goes down or your adc make som bad decicions game is over before 10 min....
Megidus (EUW)
: We need to talk about towers
What you want to do? Make the turrets stronger? > Prior to this the ADC and I won lane, but after the first time we killed the enemy we took 90% of the tower in botlane down and this was pre 8 minutes and we laughed about it Thats gj so early in game but is just that... it is early in game and you don't deal that much dmg. > We lost a team fight and after the team fight the enemy got our inner tower, our inhib tower, our inhib, both nexus towers and the nexus. Granted they had a Nasus (with poor stacks) but I feel the paper towers in this game need to be addressed particularly in a Meta where champions are snowballing out of control Yes this was sooner in game and everyone deal more dmg? Is your point that turrets are too weak or that some champions can through abilities deal extra dmg on turrets? I don't say anything about your post is wrong or right just want to have it explained more or maybe I am just stupid? {{champion:17}}
: How can I stop hard feeding?
I use to play supp and to be popular as jg learn how to gank! How and when to engage. If you do it wrong there is a risk of you, adc and supp dying and you will have a hell in the chat, I promise. I have no further knowledge about the jg session as I never play jg but as I said you can help the team a lot and helping gank bot and top will make enemies angry and when they are that, half game is won.
: Most of feeders become ones because they tend to do crazy engages they should never even try. Why that even happens? Because unfortunately, everyone must sooner or later face the smell of blood, that is, that unreasonable frenzy that takes you when you think you can get an easy kill and therefore you just charge head down in whatever danger is in front of you, which usually get yourself killed when it could have been easily avoidable, and sometimes without even get the kill you expected. Sometimes, chaos just kicks in. A TF explodes, you get caught in the midst of enemies flashing around and skillshots erupting from everywhere, and you just lose sight of your champion. Next time you can understand something, you are looking at a grey screen. The more you play champs that play by the distance (ADCs, artillery mages), the more it's easy for this to happen, because you are probably looking at your intended target and not at your champ. This include meleeing someone as ADC. That is, for example, fighting a {{champion:24}} while allowing him to AA you, even tho you are an ADC and you should shoot him while stay away from him. How that even happens? I don't know, but happens a lot, expecially when bushes are involved (you chase in a bush, you get killed). Even more common is getting killed, and then discover that still have your ultimate, your flash, or whatever other spell, item active or trinket that could have saved you (or helped you at least to secure some kills before succumb). Maybe at the moment you were just trying to get the hell out of whatever was after you, and you didn't even think about fighting back or use whatever you can in the process. Simply put, knowing your CDs and your resources at every moment of the game is not something automatic. You have to learn to check them whenever you need to know them, or better, start a fight by already know what you can or you can't use. How you learn all these things? Get a hold of yourself. Learn to be in control of everything you do, and possibly plan what you are going to do before you do it. Don't find yourself farming while losing CS because you are pushing blindly and not really checkingyour last hits. I don't even know how to call it. Maybe "game awareness" or maybe "not playing on autopilot". It's an extremely important thing.
> Most of feeders become ones because they tend to do crazy engages they should never even try Yes that is correct and very common!! I think some players rly must learn to think one step ahead. If the kill looks too easy to get theres always a hint. Many players are actually stupid and fooled by enemy traps and it feels like it always is YOUR jg that go into this traps.... I guess just bad luck for the other teammates that matched with a jg like that. I don't know why and if it has with age to do. Maybe it is just "the typical kid" who gets tricked, who knows? But it is damn frustrating!
: I agree. It's so %%%%ing frustrating to lose a game at 20 minutes because your jungle was inactive or your midlaner fed
or the adc thought he was pro and soloed bot XD. But the jg is more common yes... I totally agree with you.
: its something else do you remember back in the days when we had 40-50 mins average game and now average game is 20-30? everything is just... ducked up to get that and, well i cant speak for everyone but i dont like it for sure
> [{quoted}](name=l ToxicPlayer l,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zA6ewr0w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-26T09:45:05.847+0000) > > its something else > do you remember back in the days when we had 40-50 mins average game and now average game is 20-30? > everything is just... ducked up to get that and, well i cant speak for everyone but i dont like it for sure Early mistakes or if the adc is bad at bot make games end like 15 min in because now days it feels like you just can't come back... It is not unusual that a team has taken all turrets and nexus at 30..
: Im just saying :D
We had the chance to deal with reported players and their behaviour with feeding, toxic chat etc., **the tribunal**, but we trolled that too and now - here we are... {{champion:17}}
: U r right, but there r some points that must be considered and make things really difficult: If u have a really bad game and end like 1/10 or 2/14, which all of us have done a time or two, do u think u deserve to get banned? The system is designed to only punish clear cases or trolling like walking to enemy base because they feel that ranked play is stressful enough and u can't make players feel even worse after they got destroyed, flamed by team and lost LP (Bronze v 0LP plyers r lucky to experience that.) However, I agree with the post. There are some ways that u can troll and never get punished by the system. Like intentionally AFK farm jungle while the team dies, fighting someone who is 3 levels higher and u know he will kill u, going solo 1v4 or 1v5,... etc. Unfortunately, the system considers these players to have an IQ below 80 and decides not to punish them. The rea problem is that it can never know if the player is stupid, drunk, having a bad game or really trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZwQcK30E,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-25T15:49:45.495+0000) > > U r right, but there r some points that must be considered and make things really difficult: > > If u have a really bad game and end like 1/10 or 2/14, which all of us have done a time or two, do u think u deserve to get banned? The system is designed to only punish clear cases or trolling like walking to enemy base because they feel that ranked play is stressful enough and u can't make players feel even worse after they got destroyed, flamed by team and lost LP (Bronze v 0LP plyers r lucky to experience that.) > > However, I agree with the post. There are some ways that u can troll and never get punished by the system. Like intentionally AFK farm jungle while the team dies, fighting someone who is 3 levels higher and u know he will kill u, going solo 1v4 or 1v5,... etc. > > Unfortunately, the system considers these players to have an IQ below 80 and decides not to punish them. The rea problem is that it can never know if the player is stupid, drunk, having a bad game or really trolling. Spot on.
TrypPpPper (EUNE)
: Enough is enough
Ok, I was really upset when I wrote the post because I had lost several ranked because of the adc or the jg just lose the game for my team, like solo vs enemies, run away from fights, try to be the pro and "do it all yourself" and so on and I just cannot handle when I do a good game and there is just that one player who messes everything up. People in common are just very bad teamplayers.... After nearly reaching the promotion I just fell to 0 lp because of losses when there was players with lower skill who destroyed the match by doing things I wrote beofre. I guess it is just bad luck but it feels like the system sense that when you doing good and win some games it puts you with lower skilled teammates just to balance and make it harder for you to climb. But I guess it is bad luck but if not... Everyone know the feeling when you win your lane and pushing and everything is great and then you watch top and enemy has like 8/1 and enemies can pick you one by one because your top fed every enemy (example). About the AFK: > New meta > The.one who afk lose the.lp for entire team. > > Now qexduo and u afk. U lose ..120lp. Once. Cool. > Try to afk again. Demoted. > Cool. Now we cant play together since different rank (yeah they must adjust that gap). > > See? U play thexsystem. U cant duo. Moreovdr u demoted. So, no fun together plus u are also a rank below. > > I see win win. A bit hard maybe but very effective > Yeah and have one PC crash ruin a whole week of trying to climb or even longer. Really motivating I guess :( Yes but I have seen players join a game and then write "sorry I have lags, I might have to leave" WHY would you join the game then and risk being AFK, its like lose / lose situation. But I see your point.
: >It seems Riot purposely placing low skilled players in games with other low skilled xDDD yeah I think that's pretty much what they do. How devious xD It sounds as if you dislike that Riot pits people of equal strength against each other. Because it will result in someone winning, resulting in him climbing resulting in him being matched against better players which if I understand you shouldn't happen as well. xD To your other question: Do you have to loose LP if you have an AFK? Well do you win LP if you are against an AFK? I bet you don't want to sacrifice your LP just because an enemy is AFK. On another point. There are 5 enemies who can be AFKs. But only for guys on your side if you are none of those. So if AFKs are so common. You just have to play games and you will climb only because of more enemy AFKs than own AFKs
Ok, I might have been a little angry when I wrote my post... But the feel when you game after game have that one player that makes you 4 vs 5 is just so annoying. About the low skilled players, it is too often where the game is over early because of one player that have death after death and suddnelty you cannot counter. I play much as supp and you see the adc thinking he is a tank and rest of team blame bot for feed and you cant do a **** as supp. I also mentioned the more and more toxic chats and that is a result of this. > xDDD yeah I think that's pretty much what they do. How devious xD > It sounds as if you dislike that Riot pits people of equal strength against each other. Because it will result in someone winning, resulting in him climbing resulting in him being matched against better players Yes you have a point. My point is how these players even got there? I just say that some players seems to climb easy and then they end up with players who have climbed through a hard way and there is a skill difference. Then they join same game bcz they same league but game is destroyed for the higher skilled player and this goes on and on and on. I guess thats just bad luck.... It just feels like you didnt have a fair chance when your team everytime must have one player that simply lose the match for them. Here is also my point becuase when this happen, the chat explode and there is more complaining than playing - which is a natural response... But I guess just bad luck, even worse when it strikes game after game untill demotion.
Rioter Comments
Pingvingave (EUNE)
: Rammus support?
I think Rammus is a tank only, let him dive in teamfights with his Q and it will be over quickly.{{champion:33}}
: Anyone else get Honor 4?
If I get it right, you gain honor just by playing and even more if teammates honor you post-game?
OnMix (EUNE)
: Honor level
How many honors you need to rank up i honor?

TrypPpPper

Level 64 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion