Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: They need to be stricter on people AFK'ing, rage quitting and inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lbT7lfYL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-05T15:38:42.490+0000) > > They need to be stricter on people AFK'ing, rage quitting and inting. RAGE QUITTING IS THE PRODUCT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TOXIC TO OTHERS!!!
: All riot will say is "Mute them" so many people have asked for a disable chat function but after the chats i have had with support recently it is not something they want to do as it goes against what they want, i will admit i find myself doing the /muteall straight away and you know what it is better, what would be nice is if riot had a filter that when it detects your being a %%%% it just cuts your chat off for the game rather than banning you...
> [{quoted}](name=Astraeus Nix,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lbT7lfYL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T15:25:49.874+0000) > > All riot will say is "Mute them" so many people have asked for a disable chat function but after the chats i have had with support recently it is not something they want to do as it goes against what they want, i will admit i find myself doing the /muteall straight away and you know what it is better, what would be nice is if riot had a filter that when it detects your being a %%%% it just cuts your chat off for the game rather than banning you... I agree
Rioter Comments
: Vayne's true damage.
Vayne's W should be abjusted because now Ininity edge has 200% crit damage and thats alot of damage. With W its even more powerful. For early game her W should be strong but for late game should be little bit decreased because you will have most of the items for damage.
Madlife 1v9 (EUNE)
: 2 weeks for this?
You were very toxic to your teammates. I think its deserved ban {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: 14 day suspension
Its better to report the other person who made you tilted. You don't have to say anything in the chat. Instead to /mute all
Noctiss (EUNE)
: "stop chat and play"
Actually when typing in the chat you can make other people angry and tilted. It's better when you play to not make the game look like a 3D chat game and focus more on gameplay rather than typing.
: The balance is out of the window,give up on expecting it
Im tired of reading these posts{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: How to 1v9 Hard Carry?What champions can carry a whole team?
{{champion:107}} this here - i made 17/0 yesterday
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Threxes (EUW)
: Riot, fix your game, its already pretty enough!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgqxx50H-bE Jhin bug Ultimate - This is me {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Valuxx (EUW)
: Can you please, all for once, optimize your client Riot ?
The new client lags alot - when i open my task manager i see that its taking my CPU alot 100%. And makes everything lags. When im in game it doesnt lagg. My CPU is core duo 3.00 ghz
jotarowo (EUNE)
: if u are getting triggered by ez so badly u rl need to toughen up dude. i find ez the most childish thing ever and i only use it when some1 used it on me first cuz i know that theyre kids who will get triggered.its funny cuz riot has made some emotes saying ez
> [{quoted}](name=AceFromGorillaz,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6OR1JzZJ,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-02-01T12:45:56.815+0000) > > if u are getting triggered by ez so badly u rl need to toughen up dude. > > i find ez the most childish thing ever and i only use it when some1 used it on me first cuz i know that theyre kids who will get triggered.its funny cuz riot has made some emotes saying ez The emotes are made to not write things in the chat remember that
: I always report them whether on the enemy team or my team. Could be a close game but then someone just has to go say it and show complete and utter disrespect when there is no chance for either side to come back. Talk about breaking the summoner's code.
> [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6OR1JzZJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-31T22:31:27.937+0000) > > I always report them whether on the enemy team or my team. Could be a close game but then someone just has to go say it and show complete and utter disrespect when there is no chance for either side to come back. Talk about breaking the summoner's code. I reported maybe 2000 times people who say "Ez" whether its at the end of the game or in game. However i never seen somebody punished by saying that.
Hansiman (EUW)
: On its own it's not enough to really warrant a penalty, unless you do it a lot. It is, however, a very clear violation of the Summoner's Code.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6OR1JzZJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-31T22:20:07.627+0000) > > On its own it's not enough to really warrant a penalty, unless you do it a lot. It is, however, a very clear violation of the Summoner's Code. Maybe its not enough but Overall negativity and toxicity comes from simple things. Im not the type of person who types negative things in the chat but other people ( when they read this every single day they will become toxic for sure - because one "defeat" screen is frustrating and when you put 2 or 3 ez in the chat its more frustrating. That's why League of Legends will be so toxic because actions don't take. When you say ez you make the other person tilt. When he plays 5 games and every single one someone "ez" he tilts so much to the point he just starts to behave negativily and start to ruin other people games. Its reverse effect. If you put 3 days restriction - people will know that this word should not be used in game because it makes other people angry and then they become negative (running in circles) People will learn and this will stop the toxicity by a alot because it disables the factor for raging
Rioter Comments
: Riot Support resolved the whole issue and I am no longer banned, it was replaced by chat restriction because I was replying to the flamer. Next time I'll just mute.
> [{quoted}](name=RelentlessOutläw,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FG6ZbnMh,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-22T06:51:26.700+0000) > > Riot Support resolved the whole issue and I am no longer banned, it was replaced by chat restriction because I was replying to the flamer. > Next time I'll just mute. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Suspension - How do i make a ticket
Judging from what i read you simply was hating your team which is not a good thing. You were constantly saying negative things about your teammates and you didn't stop. I think that the ban is deserved also here is the site for riot support - https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new But i don't think they will remove your ban due to your toxic behavior. Next time don't do this and be positive towards your teammates {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Lari (EUNE)
: What a nice guy
People like this have to first muted and then reported after game. And write the reason in the chat box
: I got 14 Days ban because of the game's system misunderstanding
It's better to post the chat log in text mode and not in picture because its more easier to read the text and say why you are banned. Judging by the picture you didn't flame
: Is saying "no u" bannable?
If someone says you that the smartess thing to do is just mute the person or don't say anything to him. If he contunies to type you things like that just simply mute him {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
KoMoHoMo (EUW)
: unban me please
Please provide your chat logs so we can tell why they banned you.
DunQ (EUW)
: FLASH ON D OR F???
F - forever flash :)
: They are nerfing ignite next patch to it's old state (about damn time).
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bF1HfeWy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T01:29:42.780+0000) > > They are nerfing ignite next patch to it's old state (about damn time). Its a great thing to do but they many other things that give true damage in the game. And the worst part is that there is no counter to it....
Rioter Comments
: Kits you Thematically disagree with
Ive wanted shaco to have disguise abilities.....It will perfectly fit him
: well they were flaming me too and saying harmfull things the going afk and inting (real inting) so out of my caveman brain i flamed XD mb sorry for flaming
> [{quoted}](name=Tinywizzard,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vgdpbAoc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-07T08:23:12.351+0000) > > well they were flaming me too and saying harmfull things the going afk and inting (real inting) so out of my caveman brain i flamed XD mb sorry for flaming If someone is flaming you. You can use this command: /muteall. No need to be negative
: 14 day suspension
You were insult your teammates pretty bad and that made your account get banned for 14-days.
BleupizZ (EUW)
: League of Reports "What a beautiful community"
For me League of Legends is one of the most toxic games i ever played. To fix this i think the system needs to be more strict
HACKSFE1 (EUW)
: Racism and homophobia is allowed.
I think you need to edit your title - Racism and homophobia is not allowed
feełgood (EUW)
: Unfair leaaverbuster (20 mins)
Whether its a "**bug**" or "**you do it intentionally**" Doesnt matter because this is how the system was created. The system was created like this because they knew people will "**troll**" and ruined other people games. This System prevents players from doing that. Imagine if this system isnt in the game. One word - **Chaos** {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}. Im sorry that this happened to you
CCamp (EUW)
: Perma Banned as 2º punnishment?
Now im reading your chat logs and the first thing that i see is this: **CCamp: report lee all and he gets banned xD** Clearly if you enter riot's website: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player **It tells you: Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them** The other stuff you said are just insults towards your teammate and you didn't stop. I guess this explains why you are banned from the game.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why is "go play tetris" an insult?
Writing "go play tetris" is considered an insult because Tetris is very simple to play. And you are just saying: You can't play this complicated game and go play tetris. Everybody will get the idea... Its not the nicest thing to say to your teammates. You should avoid saying it because it will make other people angry and you will loose the game.
: Banned
I think this ban is deserved because you were constantly harassing your teammates and saying negative things about them.
jOsJmJack (EUW)
: Game 1 In-Game jOsJmJack: yeh jOsJmJack: it doesnt in this elo jOsJmJack: u could have best comp and still loose if u get feeders in ur team or ppl who dont know how to play their champ jOsJmJack: even worst most teams dont know how to use comp jOsJmJack: sec jOsJmJack: lol <Here Vayne starts flaming me because i am bad and useless and evend called me a * idiot even though he gets caught by a leona Q and dies> jOsJmJack: u talk but u die jOsJmJack: nah ur just bad vayne jOsJmJack: u get hit by leona Q and i cant help u there jOsJmJack: u talk like ur plat jOsJmJack: but u get hit by Q jOsJmJack: wht u want me to do jOsJmJack: dance jOsJmJack: dont get hit by her Q jOsJmJack: i did jOsJmJack: then i didnt jOsJmJack: now be quiet mister low ello jOsJmJack: i hate these low elo adc players jOsJmJack: being very bad jOsJmJack: and talking jOsJmJack: see jOsJmJack: how bad jOsJmJack: u are jOsJmJack: damn jOsJmJack: so bad jOsJmJack: im going to roam jOsJmJack: well its not me jOsJmJack: he talks like hes plat jOsJmJack: push wave always jOsJmJack: wow pro man jOsJmJack: then he gets hit by leona Q gets rekt jOsJmJack: blames supp jOsJmJack: boom jOsJmJack: gj baby jOsJmJack: ofc jOsJmJack: not like that vayne jOsJmJack: why i just got a kill jOsJmJack: top jOsJmJack: and saved top from getting killd jOsJmJack: the idiot bot just flames cuz he makes mistakes jOsJmJack: he cant hold bot for 2 sec or dies jOsJmJack: pro <Here twich starts blaming me for roaming top and getting nasus two kills. He flames me because i wont go back to a lane where the adc blames, flames and calls names> jOsJmJack: please do guys, twich is a virgin and wants to make it to silver before he goes to sleep jOsJmJack: wow alrdy silver jOsJmJack: damn jOsJmJack: high elo jOsJmJack: gank bot then jOsJmJack: u get two kills XD jOsJmJack: ow vayne is feeding jOsJmJack: vayne flamed me bot blames her bad plays on me so i roam jOsJmJack: vayne gets hit by every leona Q says its my fault :) typical low elo adc jOsJmJack: haha <Jax, enemy player top gets upset because i ganked his lane twice. he is now starting to insult tho im not sure what he said, just low elo **> jOsJmJack: jax is upset <Here i state again that its vayne flaming and blaming not me> jOsJmJack: ask vayne not me jOsJmJack: he flames jOsJmJack: nope i wont play bot when adc flames and calls names jOsJmJack: so whatever jOsJmJack: i hear u synd but realy ask vayne why he flames jOsJmJack: and report him if u want to avoide this next time jOsJmJack: im not tilting dude jOsJmJack: i jsut got 2 kills top jOsJmJack: unlike twich jOsJmJack: hahaha jOsJmJack: that bronze twich jOsJmJack: i gank top twice get two kills jOsJmJack: u gank once jOsJmJack: u die jOsJmJack: lool jOsJmJack: srsly i gank top twice 2 kills jOsJmJack: u go there once u die jOsJmJack: and u used flash jOsJmJack: just sad for a pro player like u jOsJmJack: lol jOsJmJack: not as bad as u jOsJmJack: lol jOsJmJack: u went there jOsJmJack: and get rekt jOsJmJack: i was zoning mid jOsJmJack: sad little rat jOsJmJack: awww jOsJmJack: poor twich jOsJmJack: awww jOsJmJack: sure jOsJmJack: mute XD jOsJmJack: goes top and gets killd jOsJmJack: still talks jOsJmJack: gg report vayne for flame jOsJmJack: gg Post-Game jOsJmJack: twich jOsJmJack: silver 3 jOsJmJack: whahahah jOsJmJack: vayne reportd jOsJmJack: for flame The only problem im having is that the adc i was with started flaming and blaming me, calling me names. Once i left the lane to roam twich starts blaming me for leaving my lane, as if its normal to stay in a lane where the other player starts insulting and blaming. 2 bad the chat doesnt show the full chat of the other players aswell. As you can see i was being normal towards our top and mid. But it seems its ok for other players to insult you, yet you cant get upset. I reported vayne but vayne wasnt punished even tho, if you could read his comments, he insulted and called names and said i should leave the lane. I am kinda done with leauge. U get this system in place where other players start flaming you but you get banned because you react to them. This is a single report game and i get a 14 days ban.
> [{quoted}](name=jOsJmJack,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zNniZXBK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T05:31:35.572+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > jOsJmJack: yeh > jOsJmJack: it doesnt in this elo > jOsJmJack: u could have best comp and still loose if u get feeders in ur team or ppl who dont know how to play their champ > jOsJmJack: even worst most teams dont know how to use comp > jOsJmJack: sec > jOsJmJack: lol > > &lt;Here Vayne starts flaming me because i am bad and useless and evend called me a * idiot even though he gets caught by a leona Q and dies&gt; > > jOsJmJack: u talk but u die > jOsJmJack: nah ur just bad vayne > jOsJmJack: u get hit by leona Q and i cant help u there > jOsJmJack: u talk like ur plat > jOsJmJack: but u get hit by Q > jOsJmJack: wht u want me to do > jOsJmJack: dance > jOsJmJack: dont get hit by her Q > jOsJmJack: i did > jOsJmJack: then i didnt > jOsJmJack: now be quiet mister low ello > jOsJmJack: i hate these low elo adc players > jOsJmJack: being very bad > jOsJmJack: and talking > jOsJmJack: see > jOsJmJack: how bad > jOsJmJack: u are > jOsJmJack: damn > jOsJmJack: so bad > jOsJmJack: im going to roam > jOsJmJack: well its not me > jOsJmJack: he talks like hes plat > jOsJmJack: push wave always > jOsJmJack: wow pro man > jOsJmJack: then he gets hit by leona Q gets rekt > jOsJmJack: blames supp > > jOsJmJack: boom > jOsJmJack: gj baby > jOsJmJack: ofc > jOsJmJack: not like that vayne > jOsJmJack: why i just got a kill > jOsJmJack: top > jOsJmJack: and saved top from getting killd > jOsJmJack: the idiot bot just flames cuz he makes mistakes > jOsJmJack: he cant hold bot for 2 sec or dies > jOsJmJack: pro > > &lt;Here twich starts blaming me for roaming top and getting nasus two kills. He flames me because i wont go back to a lane where the adc blames, flames and calls names&gt; > > jOsJmJack: please do guys, twich is a virgin and wants to make it to silver before he goes to sleep > jOsJmJack: wow alrdy silver > jOsJmJack: damn > jOsJmJack: high elo > jOsJmJack: gank bot then > jOsJmJack: u get two kills XD > jOsJmJack: ow vayne is feeding > jOsJmJack: vayne flamed me bot blames her bad plays on me so i roam > jOsJmJack: vayne gets hit by every leona Q says its my fault :) typical low elo adc > jOsJmJack: haha > > &lt;Jax, enemy player top gets upset because i ganked his lane twice. he is now starting to insult tho im not sure what he said, just low elo **&gt; > jOsJmJack: jax is upset > > &lt;Here i state again that its vayne flaming and blaming not me&gt; > jOsJmJack: ask vayne not me > jOsJmJack: he flames > jOsJmJack: nope i wont play bot when adc flames and calls names > jOsJmJack: so whatever > jOsJmJack: i hear u synd but realy ask vayne why he flames > jOsJmJack: and report him if u want to avoide this next time > jOsJmJack: im not tilting dude > jOsJmJack: i jsut got 2 kills top > jOsJmJack: unlike twich > jOsJmJack: hahaha > jOsJmJack: that bronze twich > jOsJmJack: i gank top twice get two kills > jOsJmJack: u gank once > jOsJmJack: u die > jOsJmJack: lool > jOsJmJack: srsly i gank top twice 2 kills > jOsJmJack: u go there once u die > jOsJmJack: and u used flash > jOsJmJack: just sad for a pro player like u > jOsJmJack: lol > jOsJmJack: not as bad as u > jOsJmJack: lol > jOsJmJack: u went there > jOsJmJack: and get rekt > jOsJmJack: i was zoning mid > jOsJmJack: sad little rat > jOsJmJack: awww > jOsJmJack: poor twich > jOsJmJack: awww > jOsJmJack: sure > jOsJmJack: mute XD > jOsJmJack: goes top and gets killd > jOsJmJack: still talks > jOsJmJack: gg report vayne for flame > jOsJmJack: gg > Post-Game > jOsJmJack: twich > jOsJmJack: silver 3 > jOsJmJack: whahahah > jOsJmJack: vayne reportd > jOsJmJack: for flame > > The only problem im having is that the adc i was with started flaming and blaming me, calling me names. Once i left the lane to roam twich starts blaming me for leaving my lane, as if its normal to stay in a lane where the other player starts insulting and blaming. 2 bad the chat doesnt show the full chat of the other players aswell. As you can see i was being normal towards our top and mid. But it seems its ok for other players to insult you, yet you cant get upset. I reported vayne but vayne wasnt punished even tho, if you could read his comments, he insulted and called names and said i should leave the lane. > > I am kinda done with leauge. U get this system in place where other players start flaming you but you get banned because you react to them. This is a single report game and i get a 14 days ban. Hello there :) Judging by the chat log you provided you were constanly harassing the other player by typing negative things about him. Doesnt matter who started (him or you) You don't have to respond like that. Instead of responding negative just do a quick /mute all and you are done. Hope you don't do this in the future. I think that explains everything
Marcua (EUW)
: What do you hope riot will do in 2019? (Season 9)
Balance the Damage in the game so it can be playable.
Vaanss (EUW)
: Why are Crit Adc's so bad
Overpowered hahahahahahaha - I think they nerfed brother - from 30 armor to 20......
: 12 stacks nasus buff?
: Players will always complain and the past always feels better cause nostalgia
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xpoz2xkl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-27T19:23:38.651+0000) > > Players will always complain and the past always feels better cause nostalgia You use alot of sarcasm right here
Tiger02YT (EUW)
: Revert Akali £ Irelia
Idk but Irelia needs a huge nerf. The way she have high damage absorbation and hight damage and she is really tanky is absurd.
: This isnt funny anymore. League of legends 2016 (and before) vs 2018.
Rioter Comments
Darmuka (EUW)
: New Summoner Spell, involving pets...
No way dude. That will make the game even more broken and it will be unplayable
: That's really annoying
The best thing you could do in this situation is to report the person for toxic behavior and move on.
: Unban me
Spending money on this game doesnt give you a ban immunity. Nobody likes toxic behavior
Rynor (EUW)
: Riot Games support bullies and ban accounts for profit
Your Freedom of Speech was negative and thats why it lead into banning your account.
springhen (EUW)
: Is this a real ban? or someone misclicked at Riot?
Hello there :) Judging by the chat logs you were very negative towards your teammates and that's why this led to banning your account. If someone is annoying you in game you can simply mute them. Typing negative things wont solve the problem or make you win the game. In fact negativity can lead in loosing 80% of your games
lancer379 (EUW)
: Why this game is so Toxic?
Hello :) U should simply use this command if everyone is toxic to you - /fullmute all or /mute all **/fullmute all** - mutes everyone and mutes their ping (if they spam ping you)
Show more

UnknownTerritory

Level 232 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion