: I really don't get what's up with all the hate on the late seasons of GoT. The early seasons were just as bad, it just wasn't as obvious back then. This outcome was inevitable from the get-go due to the whole series being built on the foundation of sand that is Martin's approach to storytelling. Martin is a mediocre author at best and his crippling inability to fashion and structure an actual plot would inevitably lead to this outcome. He didn't start writing with an actual ending in mind, and now that the series needs to come to a close, the showrunners are left with the inescapable catastrophe of trying to tie up a thousand loose ends that were never meant to converge.
u have good points there... still martin is way better then DnD
: Agreeeed season 8 tried to balance adcs and was successful, but riot gave into the whining and reverted the items.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 2 premade trollers and flammers reported me and that got in my reform card, how?
And yet they say 1 report is same as 9...Why people get baned so often after argue with premades????
Manga97 (EUNE)
: Remove my perma ban please
wrote ticket to riot support.U will not get help here
Aezander (EUW)
: Just an advice. Use either VoiP, or /w ( or /msg) and your friends summoner name, and /r after the first time, to whisper to each other and avoid the public chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T04:02:01.427+0000) > Thank you.But I do not rely have friends who play league of legends..I was talking hypothetical what could happen to others who do have
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T22:45:39.516+0000) > > Listen I am open for constructive conversation.If your only desire is to insult with your irony and sarcasm then find different interlocutor . If my comment gave you the impression that that was my _only_ desire, then that says more about you than it does about me. Especially considering the "constructive criticism" you claim to be open to took up pretty much the first half of that comment at least, so you don't have much of an excuse to have not read it. Unless by "constructive", you mean "sugarcoated" - and in that case, speaking as someone who spent years under that belief just over 10 years ago, that's not a healthy mindset to adopt when it comes to being open to criticism. > I am not interested in argue with arrogant person ... I could also mock you for your lack of logic in most of those arguments Complains about me being arrogant... ...arrogantly patronises me with remarks about "lack of logic". Ok. > but its waste of time Didn't stop you from replying though, did it? > Learn how to show respect towards others while you express your "huge knowledge" ,and then come to talk with me Mate, given the aforementioned hypocritical remark about arrogance from earlier, you're really not in much of a position to be talking down to _other_ people about showing respect. Especially not with the sarcastic "huge knowledge" quip. If all you have to say in response to me are variations on a theme of "ignore the arguments, focus on the minority of potshots and then complain", it's high time you start taking your own advice.
1. It doesn't matter is it your "only" goal to insult ,if there is ANY desire to insult and humiliate conversation is meaningless. 2.U confuse constructive criticism with obvious desire to humiliate someone 3.I just wanted you to taste your own medicine,and I am finish with it
: > 1.Lets do not lie to us ourselves.Robot have limited capacity of understanding of human behavior .It have very limited amount understanding of toxic phrases or combination of words.That is why a lot of toxic behavior goes under radar... No doubt. It still works for the vast majority of bad behavior and, that's the important part, it still works better than humans doing the same task. It's a bit like this quote from that one guy from...I think Toyota? "Self-driving cars will kill hundreds. And they will save thousands". Machines have their limitations, that's true. So do humans. Yes, the system we have right now is flawed. But it's still way less flawed than any other human system that can (or was) realistically be used. > it can not be same when I say certain phrase as a joke with my friend or when i say it to insult teammate or enemy. It is not the same. Your friend does not report you. No report, no punishment. If you say this stuff in a public chat, the responsibility is on you. Others can't know your friend is fine with it. Given the information they have, reporting you is 100% the right thing to do. So that is a good example for the flaws of the HUMAN part of the system. The flawed human would be you in that case, because you didn't consider your environment and invited people to misunderstand you, instead of talking to your friend in private. > 2.video is from 2017 and his argument about Report Score maybe is outdated now ,but it wasn't then...So i agree that part maybe incorrect for present state.That doesn't mean video is misleading Sounds right...but is actually not true. What he says was also outdated in 2017. It's not just misleading, it's straight out wrong. There is a very easy way to notice that. Report score existed in the Tribunal. Both Dong and you are talking about "robot", i.e. the Instant Feedback System. So whenever that video was created, it was AFTER the introduction of the IFS and therefore also after Riot got rid of the report weight. > how you know that? Did riot make some research on the subject?I don't think they did...But I can say Some rely serious streamers made same conclusion as donghuap. Yes, Riot did some research on that. Riot has a whole research department just research and fight toxicity. Of course they correlated toxicity with all the other data they have. And, just to be clear here: There are..."artifacts" in the connection between toxicity and elo. For example, in the past (before Iron was introduced), Bronze 5 was above average toxic. Not because unskilled players are super toxic, but the other way round. Toxic players tend to fall in rank, especially if they do so intentionally. And back then, Bronze 5 was simply the lowest they could get, so that is where they ended up. Some of them. It's not like Bronze 5 was super toxic, it was slightly more toxic. The same applies to other artifcats, like the 1-divisions (Silver 1, Gold 1 etc.) towards the end of the season. Because those are the divisions where players are super stressed to rank up before the season ends. And stressed players get aggressive more easily. So technically there is connection between some divisions and toxicity, but it's neither a linear correlation like "the less elo, the higher the toxicity" nor is this connection a causation between skill and toxicty. And how does it matter what Dong or streamers say? Does being a streamer suddenly grant you access to the raw data of millions of matches and magically removes any human bias you might have? What they say means NOTHING, they are just invidual players like you and me, with the only difference that a) they have a huge audience and b) do sloppy research and spread their nonsense theories to thousands and millions of people. > If you watch lol youtubers u for sure know who Phy is ...There is his video with 2.8 milion views ''how to escape each elo'' .There he explain how people think and behave in each elo You really need to stop idolizing streamers and youtubers. What they say means nothing. At least not more than what any other player has to say. They are no researchers, no scientists, no Rioters, no anything. They don't have access to special info. They are show men. They are all about drama, opinion, headlines, attention and spectactle. That is pretty much the opposite of proper research, objectivity, moderation, fact-based statements. Streamers and youtubers can be very fun, relaxing, charismatic, entertaining, even inspiring. But when it's about knowledge, you need to be extremely careful. The vast majority of them are definitely no reliable source for that. The video you posted here is living evidence for that. He shouts in the camere, all confident and he really sounds convincing and like he knows his shit and did his research. But he didn't. It's utter nonsense, sprinkled with a few correct statements (like his explanation why banning inters is inherently difficult). What's I'm trying to say: Do not just trust influencers. They are a horrible source of knowledge. If you want to know or discuss something, do your own research. Especially in this case, the topic player behavior, you have shitloads reliable sources. Just digging through everything we have (just about League!) will easily take you a week of reading time. There is so much info out there. And influencers have so little of it. > Yet again me like donghuap have different experience Yes, and some people have the experience that the world is flat, because that is what they see. That still doesn't make it true. Some things need to be looked at objectively, with data, math, scientific method, not intuitive opinion. Opinion and knowledge/fact are not at all the same thing. > Yet again people who blindly trust in everything that some big company say,without their own research, should be called light -minded and naive .. You blindly believe influencers. I mean, blindly believing someone is generally a bad idea, but what do you think is worse? a) Believing someone who talks about data but does not actually have any data whatsoever b) Believing someone who talks about data and actually has that data. You blindly believe people who can't POSSIBLY have the information they claim to have. Just because it happens to be identical with your own opion. Isn't that what you call "light-minded and naive" ? And more importantly...who is talking about "blindly"? You don't know me. I'm not believing anything blindly. I wrote my federal exams about toxicity in League. I'm a communication manager in the gaming industry. I created the player behavior knowledge base. I meet with Riots head of player behavior department every month. I represent my company in the Fair Play Alliance. I read every scientific article about Player Behavior that has been published in the last 20 years (well, almost). I collaborate with companies that develop chat analysis tools. I literally invested thousands of hours to inform myself about the topic... in my studies, in my work, in my free time. So no, I am not believing anything blindly. I did my research, I know my shit. > So,in summary U should not defend company just because you work for them. I do not work for Riot. I work for one of their competitors. > U should do some research yourself I did. So did Riot. You didn't. Dong didn't. All other Youtubers didn't.
> 1.If robots deliver justice better then humans then we need robots in courts .We need robots to judge is someone guilty for murder,rape,theft....Robots can not understand human emotions. Maybe in some other sector robots can do better job ,but when it comes to human behavior they are and always will be inferior >. So pay attention to subject and do not confuse things,please Context does matter.It is very hard to explain this to you,but i will try.Couple months ago i get 14 days ban for telling to teammate not to use %%% word ...I was teaching him not to use %%% word in chat...And I get 14 days ban because the exact same teammate reported me because he wasn't satisfy with my play.He did not report me for flame because I did not say any word in chat except teaching him not to use %%% because he could get baned... So me helping him was reason that robot baned me...And when i wrote it to riot support they did agree robot made mistake ,but my behavior in other games wasn't acceptable so ban stays...Can you see how robot understanding of context could newer come close to human understanding...It is ridiculous to say robot can understand context better then humans... 2.He probably was wrong about point score. 3.U tell me there was riot research how players behave in each elo, and then you say this: "So technically there is connection between some divisions and toxicity " which actually prove my point on subject... There is divisions with less toxicity which wee could call "elo paradise" based on player behavior and there is divisions with more toxicity which wee can call "elo hell"... "but it's neither a linear correlation like "the less elo, the higher the toxicity" nor is this connection a causation between skill and toxicty --- Well I would love to see some riot research on this subject so I could make my own opinion about this part of the subject...Simply because I do not believe you are honest when you talk about it. 4.And now about streamers.I am not kid ( i am 31 years old)So your assumption that I idolize streamers,and your desire to patronize me based on that, is disrespectful ...I occasionally watch videos about league on Youtube. I do agree that most of them only want to attract attention and more then often they exaggerate and make up things in order to do so.That doesn't change fact that there is also good educational videos about game from streamers on youtube... To undermine experience and observation from someone who play game on master,challenger level ,and to say his opinion and observations are nothing is just to arrogant . So we come to part Whom to trust.Well The fact that someone have a lot of data doesn't mean he is honest... What is motivation behind each party is important as much as their Knowledge of Data. So from my perception on the world I can tell main Goal of big company's is profit .And sometimes they hide flaws of their products,because it could bring profit down... On the other hand sometimes they admit their mistakes in order to gain trust of customers,and retain good reputation Each situation is different ,and there comes our personal reasonableness ...So will I trust in some streamer words or Riot research on certain subject depends on my personal experience and reasonableness...That does not mean I can't make mistake.It simple means I Do not blindly fallow any side!!!
: > Drastic change of win rate is proof .. That's no proof at all. It depends a ton of the overall champion pool Just imagine 3 champions A, B and C and let it be a bit drastic: Champion A has 0% winrate against Yasuo and Yasuo has a 0% winrate against Champion B. If you play Yasuo you will fight in 10 games 5 times against champion A and 5 times against champion B, which means 50% winrate. Now we have a patch in which champion A is buffed and champion B is nerfed. Therefore champion A will be played more often (let's say 7 times in 10 games) and champion B less often (3 times in 10 games) With Yasuo you will have a 70% winrate and obviously more damage than before the patch, even though nothing has been changed. Even if the winrate against the champion will probably change (let's say 10% winrate instead of 0%), it will still make Yasuo stronger. If we stop talking about single champions, but meta it gets even more extrem. Let's just say that a champion is weak in team fights. If we are in a teamfight meta, the champion will have a high winrate and will always have high damage in the game. But if the meta shifts to splitpush meta, the champion will deal less damage and will have a lower winrate, even though nothing has changed.^^ Sometimes even small changes can change a lot - if the jungler ganks a lane one more time, he is one level further ahead or something similar, it will completely change how much damage is dealt or taken.^^
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qzQE7lWB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T16:47:59.046+0000) > Bro I play malzahar main and in previous patch it was even lane against yasuo, and in late game malzahar destroy him ,not just in lane yet in teamfights malzahar deal way more damage and offers way more ultility then yasuo did... And after Patch Malzahar wasn't nerfd or any item that he use,and also yasuo was't buffed or any item that he use... Yet again in lane Yasuo is way stronger and in late game he is just unstapable... So basically nothing that impact those 2 champions have changed in patch ,yet again the difference in their strength after patch is huge.... SO I understand what you saying how small changes could make big impact,but there were no real change to yasuo or malzhar that indicate such big power shift !!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T07:57:44.041+0000) > > 1.Lets do not lie to us ourselves.Robot have limited capacity of understanding of human behavior .It have very limited amount understanding of toxic phrases or combination of words.That is why a lot of toxic behavior goes under radar... Is it, though? Or is it more a case of punishments not necessarily happening the nanosecond the bad behaviour happens? Something Humpel didn't mention is that the "robot" isn't just about detecting words and phrases, but also algorithmically learning the context from data generated from reports. You're right in saying that an automated system would have a limited understanding of toxic combinations of words, but it's not as unsophisticated as you're trying to say it is. > Also Context does matter -- it can not be same when I say certain phrase as a joke with my friend or when i say it to insult teammate or enemy.I don't say it is smart to use certain words or expressions as a joke with friend ,but it can't be in same category when they are used for insults .It is just 2 different situations and can't be punished in same way...But Program ,bot ,system,however you call it,can't recognize that difference... In that case, the question rises as to whether that difference even matters in the first place. If the supposed "joking with friend" variety of behaviour was considered reportable by someone, then it hangs a question as to how well-executed the "joke" was in the first place, assuming that they even recognized that it _was_ a joke. In that situation, the solution isn't "implement a system that can recognize when something's a joke", so much as it's, "keep jokes that only your friends will understand _to_ your friends". > 2.video is from 2017 and his argument about Report Score maybe is outdated now ,but it wasn't then...So i agree that part maybe incorrect for present state.That doesn't mean video is misleading It _does_ mean that it wasn't wise of you to cite it as an "educational video" at a time when it _did_ become outdated. > 4.Riot does say it doesn't matter how many people report you in one game.Yet again me like donghuap have different experience ,I only get punished after I flame and insult more then 1 player in game...But I leave benefit of the doubt in this case.Because I agree I don't have full insight on subject . It's funny that you think that a lack of insight was [the _only_ issue with what you said here.](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal) > Yet again people who blindly trust in everything that some big company say,without their own research, should be called light -minded and naive .. The trustworthiness factor could be exactly the same as it is right now, but I promise you that you wouldn't be uttering such talk if Riot said something you agreed with. Either way, who would I sooner trust? The company that made the system and has access to the inner workings _and_ the overall picture of the community dynamic? Or some random youtuber? The only way that common sense would dictate the latter is if you were trying to push a narrative. > So,in summary U should not defend company just because you work for them. You think community emissaries are riot employees? That's cute. Big tip for the next time you post on a public discussion board - assuming that everyone who disagrees with you or criticizes your viewpoint is a paid shill makes you look childish. I highly advise against doing that if you want to be taken seriously by the people you want to call "light-minded and naive". > U should do some research yourself, and you should sometimes listen other side(customers-- people who play game for many many years,on high elo) If what you and Donghuap had to say was what "the other side" amounted to, I'm not all that surprised Humpel saw fit to disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T10:26:32.494+0000) > > Listen I am open for constructive conversation.If your only desire is to insult with your irony and sarcasm then find different interlocutor . I am not interested in argue with arrogant person ... I could also mock you for your lack of logic in most of those arguments ,but its waste of time...Learn how to show respect towards others while you express your "huge knowledge" ,and then come to talk with me
bodanFTW (EUW)
: Forg1ven and Pun1sher Reborn holding champion select hostage and instigating his chat to flame bodan
: He missed a little detail that matters A LOT. The system does not just work with trigger words, but also trigger phrases. The system does more than just looking for words, it also understands the meaning of (more or less) common phrases or combinations of words. One example he (incorrectly) names himself. "F*ing" + "Nationality" = racism. That's a very simple example of how phrase/meaning recognition works. Also, his statement about the report score is entirely wrong. That system did indeed exist in the past, but it was removed years ago. There is no such thing as report weight or report score. Not anymore. Next one: His statement about "behavior elo heaven" is also incorrect. There is no meaningful connection between elo and behavior. His statement about the problem about banning inters however is entirely correct. At least something. But sadly he follows that up with some stuff about "report testimony" being added to your own. That is nonsense again. It doesn't matter how many players in one match report a player. One report has exactly the same effect as 9. So, in summary, while Donghuap obviously did some research for this video, a lot of the stuff he is saying is incomplete, outdated since years or straight out incorrect. I'm afraid this video is not educational, it's misleading and, ironically, contributing to the problem he mentions at the begging of his video: People don't know how the report system works. Including him and all 200k viewers who watched this video.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T05:50:09.399+0000) > 1.Lets do not lie to us ourselves.Robot have limited capacity of understanding of human behavior .It have very limited amount understanding of toxic phrases or combination of words.That is why a lot of toxic behavior goes under radar... Also Context does matter -- it can not be same when I say certain phrase as a joke with my friend or when i say it to insult teammate or enemy.I don't say it is smart to use certain words or expressions as a joke with friend ,but it can't be in same category when they are used for insults .It is just 2 different situations and can't be punished in same way...But Program ,bot ,system,however you call it,can't recognize that difference... 2.video is from 2017 and his argument about Report Score maybe is outdated now ,but it wasn't then...So i agree that part maybe incorrect for present state.That doesn't mean video is misleading 3."There is no meaningful connection between elo and behavior" - how you know that? Did riot make some research on the subject?I don't think they did...But I can say Some rely serious streamers made same conclusion as donghuap. If you watch lol youtubers u for sure know who Phy is ...There is his video with 2.8 milion views ''how to escape each elo'' .There he explain how people think and behave in each elo. And one of his point is '' Platinum players are arrogant with ego of challengers'' ,and on other side Gold players are humble and doesn't have much confidence in their own performance''.U can say it is his personal opinion,but i guaranty you there is many of us with same experience... Me for example - I have 4 lol accounts,and players in each elo have different mental set based on their rank... 4.Riot does say it doesn't matter how many people report you in one game.Yet again me like donghuap have different experience ,I only get punished after I flame and insult more then 1 player in game...But I leave benefit of the doubt in this case.Because I agree I don't have full insight on subject . Yet again people who blindly trust in everything that some big company say,without their own research, should be called light -minded and naive .. So,in summary U should not defend company just because you work for them.U should do some research yourself, and you should sometimes listen other side(customers-- people who play game for many many years,on high elo)
Rioter Comments
: people starting taking ff instead of conqueror and it works well for yasuo for some unkown reason is my guess
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qzQE7lWB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T04:01:19.483+0000) > > people starting taking ff instead of conqueror and it works well for yasuo for some unkown reason is my guess I do not think that is reason why he is stronger now...But u have interesting point it is unknown why he got strong all of sudden
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Endellion (EUW)
: Rather than leave a comment disagreeing with your post I'll put a pic based on your name. Enjoy! https://s1.zerochan.net/Vegito.600.2343204.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-20T02:52:58.593+0000) > > Rather than leave a comment disagreeing with your post I'll put a pic based on your name. Enjoy! > > https://s1.zerochan.net/Vegito.600.2343204.jpg ohhhhh thats nice
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T01:11:02.947+0000) > > You're just proving me right at this point. > Even deleting the thread won't help you now. > Your arguments suck. > When proven wrong you resort to ad hominem. > How do you function in IRL interactions? dude no one gives a penny about your opinion .
: arrogant? what on earth is arrogant about asking a question..
> [{quoted}](name=Smokingf0x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=za50kPtF,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-17T11:24:03.983+0000) > > arrogant? what on earth is arrogant about asking a question.. I did not say you are arongant... people who troll you in answers are arogant
GRADEVI (EUW)
: And again a job well done to the best company in the world riot games for changing lp gain/lose +7 -35 wow riot wow as if climbing wasnt hard enough with trolls and flamers guess the worst is yet to come
> [{quoted}](name=GRADEVI,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jYMBOYtj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-17T07:50:28.794+0000) > > And again a job well done to the best company in the world riot games for changing lp gain/lose +7 -35 wow riot wow as if climbing wasnt hard enough with trolls and flamers guess the worst is yet to come just stop playing like I did... lets teach riot lesson they will not forget
: Meet the best patch 2019
people on forum have no idea... u will not find answer here just bunch of trolls mocking you....and there is nothing in patch notice... So write ticket to support they may have answer
: Can you MMR reset?
biggest problem is they did not say anything in game patch... if there is some mmr changes they should put them in patch notice ,but they did not...That is riot in nutshell mate
: ugh its not funny just tell us wtf is going on. zz Its anoying as %%%% to not know what is going on.
> [{quoted}](name=Smokingf0x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=za50kPtF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T10:48:02.090+0000) > > ugh its not funny just tell us wtf is going on. zz Its anoying as %%%% to not know what is going on. Do not bother talking with arogant shitt around here mate... its waste of time.. write ticket to riot support
: Attention!
so what is going on with lp????/
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I don't ask you to trust me but... Nothing that you say after such a phrase matters
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-04-15T05:33:02.547+0000) > > Nothing that you say after such a phrase matters There is song from metalica... nothing else matters ... nothing what you say ever matters anywhere...
: > That should make you think twice Yea, there are more "special" players.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T22:46:19.467+0000) > > Yea, there are more "special" players. yeah sure man ... whatever you say
: I'm still waiting for proof of what you said at the start of this thread beyond "take my word for it".
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T22:41:46.374+0000) > > I'm still waiting for proof of what you said at the start of this thread beyond "take my word for it". who said i have proof...did you see question mark in title???U know what it means right???I share my personal experience and i know bunch off people have same impression with 1 goal , to teach people not to take blindly what company say as true...they need to think twicce...
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: So you argue with people and make your guess on that... You're special...
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T22:46:40.835+0000) > > So you argue with people and make your guess on that... > You're special... I said they said they will report me after game... why you act like jerk???to prove how smart you are???
: Well. if you have any sense of honesty, I'm sure you'd have proof more substantial than, "take my word for it and consider one person's vaguely-recounted experience among millions of others in this community to be representative of the whole community". ...right?
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T09:44:09.329+0000) > > Well. if you have any sense of honesty, I'm sure you'd have proof more substantial than, "take my word for it and consider one person's vaguely-recounted experience among millions of others in this community to be representative of the whole community". > > ...right? yeah.You have a point.. I do not have proof. But,at the same time I am not the only one with that experience... there are bunch of people with same experience...And even more people would say the same if they pay attention to that... most of punished people just focus on why they get ban and is it justify ... Majority of punished players do not pay attention how many teammates reported them ... And yes again.to be completely honest I do not have proof,but people should not blindly believe in everything that company say...They should think twice about everything before they make judgment
xPjlol (EUNE)
: from personal experience, i can agree with u more reports = insta ban 1 report = 0 reports
> [{quoted}](name=xPjlol,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T10:07:14.396+0000) > > from personal experience, i can agree with u > more reports = insta ban > 1 report = 0 reports many people have same experience...
: Sure. We should trust you, not the one who did the system. I mean, what he know about his own system? Is better for us to guess and after say that we are right.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:04:56.437+0000) > > Sure. We should trust you, not the one who did the system. I mean, what he know about his own system? Is better for us to guess and after say that we are right. I did not say they don't know... I said they do know and lie about it... I don't ask you to trust me...I simple say do not believe in everything company say...Do i have proof? No I do not ....but many people have same experience like me...That should make you think twice
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: How do you know how many people reported you? Are you an omnipotent being?
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:08:44.389+0000) > > How do you know how many people reported you? > Are you an omnipotent being? lol. Do i rely need to be omnipotent to know whit how many people i argued in game and how many people said they will report me??? Think before you ask something which sound sarcastic and funny but does not make any sense
Voldymort (EUNE)
: tl;dr: >bla bla bla..."personal experience"...bla bla bla..."personal experience"...bla bla bla..."Trust me"...bla bla bla..."2 reports are always more value then 1" whatever you say, dude! {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:51:27.237+0000) > > tl;dr: > > whatever you say, dude! > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Yeah i can't prove it...BUt it is not just mine personal experience... a lot of people have same experience...I can't prove it but dont blindly trust in everything that company say...Like you do not trust me,do not trust them just because they are company that created game
: Like a huge company would pass on lies about their own systems. What puts you one above the very makers of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I3e5J8pM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:56:33.525+0000) > > Like a huge company would pass on lies about their own systems. What puts you one above the very makers of the game? I did not put myself over makers of game...I just say do not trust everything any company say... They do lie when it is in their own interest... Profit is above everything for them...There you have motivation to hide something bad which would make you loose customers,and then loose profit ,and yet again something what you can not fix...So what is only solution?try to hide bad parts and mask it...
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >What puts you one above the very makers of the game? didn't you read the post? "personal experience" {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
yup it is my personal experience...I can't give a proff ,but it is my experience,and i bet many others have same experience... I My point is do not trust in everything that company say...
: Well. if you have any sense of honesty, I'm sure you'd have proof more substantial than, "take my word for it and consider one person's vaguely-recounted experience among millions of others in this community to be representative of the whole community". ...right?
who told you that there are milions of others who have different opinion and who told you that there is no milions of people who doesn't think like me? how you know how majority of people think.... I did not make it as a statement ,yet as a question ,and then i give my personal experience
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I know that people on this forum are happy when someone get permaban regardless of reason why. I know people here have no empathy and understanding... That is nothing new... *cough* [hypocrite](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/pwWgWhcE-abuse-of-word) *cough* If you're going to applaud the ban system whenever it suits you and comdemn it when it fits your argument to do so, at least try to hide your hypocrisy better. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
If you disagree there is no need for insults... Hypocrisy is moto of this forum .. People cant deal with their own frustration and problems so they find satisfaction seeing other people suffer .And then explaining them why they deserve that suffer . All in order to show themself as good and decent unlike those others bastards who 'BRAKE THE RULES'
: But i didn't say anything offensive, in the logs you can actually see me being nice and encouraging teammates. but also laughing at some other teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=NootNootKahoot,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J1EHMjZI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-18T15:47:37.379+0000) > > But i didn't say anything offensive, in the logs you can actually see me being nice and encouraging teammates. but also laughing at some other teammates. If you get 14 days ban better do not wrote anything ever again... because you are o doomd ...That is how stupid system function and wee can;t do anything about it...
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I do not see anything offensive there Then you should read replies from other players, because it's been pointed out and explained. -- > He maybe hard toxic in previous games and had 14 days ban,but this chat is not for permaban whatsoever The log sent to you on a permaban is generally the last log that simply serves as an example that your behavior is still not fine. --- > He would probably get perma anyway Yes, since they were on a **final** warning that clearly states that any further violations of the rules will net them a permaban. --- > U know it ,I know it,wee all know this is a joke That may be your opinion, but don't state that it's my opinion, nor that it is the opinion of everyone else. You can clearly see by the response here that people are generally not agreeing with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mREb1gLb,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T15:17:06.561+0000) > Well wee can agree that wee disagree...They should wait for something rely toxic to use it for permaban and example of toxic behaviour... Like i said that chat log is just ridiculous I know that people on this forum are happy when someone get permaban regardless of reason why. I know people here have no empathy and understanding... That is nothing new... But your need to hide behind others on forum is just...
Voldymort (EUNE)
: it is if ones previous punishment was the 2 week ban
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mREb1gLb,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-03-21T15:04:23.983+0000) > > it is if ones previous punishment was the 2 week ban I dont agree...regardless of previous behavior and 14 days ban this is to soft to be for permaban... I mean if you got 14 days ban you can't literaly wrote anything negative ...That is just ridiculous
Hansiman (EUW)
: OP admits to have gotten 14 day banned very recently which acts as a **final** warning, and even claims they've gotten more than one 14 day ban. This is most likely an indication how they behave in many of their games. They've ignored all past warnings indicating their behavior is out of line, so a permaban is the next step.
I know that but still... I do not see anything offensive there...He maybe hard toxic in previous games and had 14 days ban,but this chat is not for permaban whatsoever...He would probably get perma anyway ,but this is rely ridiculous....U know it ,I know it,wee all know this is a joke
Hansiman (EUW)
: > ViaYan: naut ViaYan: can u %%%%ing polay ViaYan: or troll ViaYan: if u wanna troll ViaYan: i urn it down with u This is harassment, and you're also giving a indication that it won't take much before you decide to intentionally lose the game for everyone. --- > ViaYan: alright im done ViaYan: jsut ff ViaYan: autofilled not point in playing Here you're stating that you're giving up, and won't play because you were autofilled. Everyone is autofilled at some point, but that doesn't mean it's alright to intentionally stop playing because you don't want to. That's just ruining the game for everyone else. --- > ViaYan: btw rengo1 5 ViaYan: rep him first While there's more harassment from your part towards Nautilus, suddenly you shift your attention to Rengar and want to report him for a negative KDA. That too, counts as harassment and serves no purpose. --- > ViaYan: tell this mother %%%ciung talon that trolling auto filled players is bad Now you target the Talon player and claim that he's trolling you. But since you've already made it quite clear that you are not participating in the game, who's the one trolling?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mREb1gLb,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-21T10:40:26.400+0000) > I have seen bilion time worst harashment with no punishment... this is a joke...
Hansiman (EUW)
: Can you read your logs and say you were calm and civil in your situation? From where I'm sitting, it's rather clear that you're harassing other players.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mREb1gLb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-21T10:27:30.952+0000) > > Can you read your logs and say you were calm and civil in your situation? From where I'm sitting, it's rather clear that you're harassing other players. Yeah but is it for permaban???
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >K3YaN: go ff K3YaN: or i go troll idc K3YaN: Its still autofill lane K3YaN: i go afk K3YaN: ? >K3YaN: idc play 4v5 >K3YaN: 0/2 >K3YaN: report 9x vayne for flame and feed >K3YaN: and 9x vay K3YaN: 0/4 + flame >K3YaN: Vlad with -100 iq >K3YaN: U suck all game >K3YaN: Stop trying kill me u %%%%%% >K3YaN: Feed like a dog >K3YaN: smd looks deserved to me... even if this would count as "little flame", which it isn't, it's still flame after a two week ban and as per the warning you got in the notification, your account is now gone! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> and you are happy ,,, poor bastard
: I typed K Y S
> [{quoted}](name=LowLifeBEXH,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BwBPdEcE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:29:40.379+0000) > > I typed K Y S yup... u must avoid that word no matter what
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ObjNtUpv,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T00:49:38.069+0000) > > I do not need someone to help me gain lp... that is just sad Well i guess you you're right about that. After all, you are playing on EUNE and abuse broken champs like veigar, malzahar and karthus. So climbing to platinum 3 should be easy for you. Oh wait nvm took you 600 games to get to plat 4 nvm i take it back. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ObjNtUpv,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:07:04.569+0000) > > Well i guess you you're right about that. After all, you are playing on EUNE and abuse broken champs like veigar, malzahar and karthus. So climbing to platinum 3 should be easy for you. > > Oh wait nvm took you 600 games to get to plat 4 nvm i take it back. ;) "abuse broken champs" wtf... only one who is in top 10 win rate is malzahar...veigar and karthus are barely in top 80 champs by win rate states... So only one who maybe bit broken is malzahar ... I get from silver 2 to plat 4 in first 100 games,and now i am hardstuck in plat 4... I don't see the point of your comment... U are gold 4 player who newer reach plat ... So... what is the point of your sarcasm i don't understand
Show more

Vegito101

Level 117 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion