: i think that's the post you're looking after https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/9oAyWOcr-fpsperformance-updates
Not exactly, my FPS is fine and also ms is around 60 when freeze happens. I can move my champ but all other champs and minions are in one place and not losing hp/mana. When I played with a friend talking on teamspeak he told me that during my freeze, my commands are received by the game (what I mean is that even thought I can't see my champ casting a spell when I try to, it does cast it in game).
Rioter Comments
: Game freezing/lagging with high FPS and low ms - any clue whats going on?
Hi, Good to know that I'm not the only one with this. I have the same problem as an author since patch 7.14 and never had that before. It's for sure something with the game as other online games work fine and I do not experience any lags or freezes, just with lol. Also, PC is for sure not overheating as I already checked it and I already switched to the low graphic settings.
Viavarian (EUW)
: There's an announcement regarding this. Switching to window mode via alt+enter is supposed to work around it.
The bigger problem is that alt+enter doesn't work 100%. For me it means I can't scroll the map down, only top and sides. It is also impossible to play when u can't run back cause the map doesn't scroll...
Zirdeath (EUNE)
: Eune Draft pick
Couldn't agree more, only thing left if to play flex and treat it like a normal game, learn champs, builds etc. Also, 2 big problems with blind pick are: 1. mirror matches - if your mirror lane loses it's lost for the whole game cause then you have the same champs, same skills just one with better stats, there is no room for outplay anymore as both champs do the same. 2. No bans and no chance to prepare summoner spells. This gives u yasuo's every game but still u can't go blind exhaust (when playing mid) cause he might go top or you might end up in 1 out of 10 games that don't have yasuo.
Kolfin (EUW)
: There is no fun letting your team 4vs5 for 13 minutes. We are all playing this game for fun, dude. Don't try to avoid the problem just because you said "i play that game for fun". We are too, that's why you get a temp ban : to let the others have fun without you, in a funny 5vs5 game. If you don't want to follow the rules and try to be smarter because you never read them (you seem too clever for wasting your time doing this), you are still wrong. If you are still surprising to get a temp ban after 13 minutes of afk/dc, imagine a game with no punishment at all if all the games are 4vs5. LoL will be dead. Fortunately The Leaverbuster is here to have as many 5vs5 as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Kolfin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Qm2rvaG,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2015-12-10T13:52:13.384+0000) > > There is no fun letting your team 4vs5 for 13 minutes. > We are all playing this game for fun, dude. > Don't try to avoid the problem just because you said "i play that game for fun". > > We are too, that's why you get a temp ban : to let the others have fun without you, in a funny 5vs5 game. > If you don't want to follow the rules and try to be smarter because you never read them (you seem too clever for wasting your time doing this), you are still wrong. > > If you are still surprising to get a temp ban after 13 minutes of afk/dc, imagine a game with no punishment at all if all the games are 4vs5. > LoL will be dead. Fortunately The Leaverbuster is here to have as many 5vs5 as possible. I understand all that and I got perfect answer from XCillion, I just asked for some details about the system. I did not say I don't deserve this. That's all.
Kolfin (EUW)
: Your account is old and your are asking about a basic system of the game. Like a new player. I am very surprising to see an old gold player, asking why he is temp banned because he let his team 4vs5 for 13 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Kolfin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Qm2rvaG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-12-10T13:15:59.944+0000) > > Your account is old and your are asking about a basic system of the game. > Like a new player. > > I am very surprising to see an old gold player, asking why he is temp banned because he let his team 4vs5 for 13 minutes. I could ask even if Earth or Sun is in the middle of the galaxy if I wanted. I had low priority once so far and was suprised to get one again after 1 crash. I play game for fun, I don't study all the systems like bans or matchmaking etc.
Kolfin (EUW)
: Your team was 4vs5 THIRTEEN minutes. And you are STILL asking WHY you are in low priority queue ? REALLY ? > I didn't make my team lose It's a 5vs5 game. You will not avoid a temp ban just because "your team" manage to win the game. Oh, and account sharing is forbidden too.
> [{quoted}](name=Kolfin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Qm2rvaG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-10T12:19:44.719+0000) > > Oh, and account sharing is forbidden too. Your point? Where did I say anything about account sharing?
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings Ventariel, Leaver Buster (The System responsible for afk/leaver penalties) flags you for extended periods of being afk, or leaving, or constant disconnects. If this is a fairly constant/frequent thing happening to you, it would end up punishing you for it. You said you have been "afk" for 13minutes, or rather "absent from the game" because your PC crashed, this means you negatively impacted 9 other players during that time. Yes, you have returned and won the game, however being afk for this long for whatever reason is never a good experience for the players left behind. And as i said, if this happens consistently/frequently (wich it has to to get the 20minute timer, it usually starts at 5games and 5minutes, grows in time if you leave/afk more after that punishment or during it) leaver buster is alerting you saying "hey, this is not cool" gives you a time penalty wich should be used to fix whatever is causing you to afk/leave this often, if possible. I know that this feels a bit unfair, since your PC crashed, and that can happen totally out of anyones control, however as LB targets consistency a single case of this happening would normally not get you punished, unless you have a history of similar things happening a lot. (you being absent from many games frequently for example) No matter what the reason is, the impact on the game and other players stays the same, they have to play through an unfair/uneven/unfun game for the time you are away :s
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Qm2rvaG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-10T11:48:35.397+0000) > > Greetings Ventariel, > > > Leaver Buster (The System responsible for afk/leaver penalties) flags you for extended periods of being afk, or leaving, or constant disconnects. If this is a fairly constant/frequent thing happening to you, it would end up punishing you for it. > > You said you have been "afk" for 13minutes, or rather "absent from the game" because your PC crashed, this means you negatively impacted 9 other players during that time. Yes, you have returned and won the game, however being afk for this long for whatever reason is never a good experience for the players left behind. And as i said, if this happens consistently/frequently (wich it has to to get the 20minute timer, it usually starts at 5games and 5minutes, grows in time if you leave/afk more after that punishment or during it) leaver buster is alerting you saying "hey, this is not cool" gives you a time penalty wich should be used to fix whatever is causing you to afk/leave this often, if possible. > > I know that this feels a bit unfair, since your PC crashed, and that can happen totally out of anyones control, however as LB targets consistency a single case of this happening would normally not get you punished, unless you have a history of similar things happening a lot. (you being absent from many games frequently for example) > > No matter what the reason is, the impact on the game and other players stays the same, they have to play through an unfair/uneven/unfun game for the time you are away :s Yea, I get all that but the last time I had any low priority queue was few months ago when I had some internet problems and after that stopped playing the game before I fixed it. Since then no consistent crashes I can think of. Well I'm not questioning the punishment for that afk, I was just wondering it happened after 1 crash. Thanks for the answer :)
Rioter Comments
exeegto (EUW)
: ARENA Mode - Why It Has Become Essential & How To Do It?
Awesome idea. "Smite" game had an arena game mode and it was awesome, I played only that mode. It was a little different then your idea (it still had minions) but still it was very fast paced and team fight oriented, and every match took around 15 minutes max. For me the perfection of the arena is Bloodline Champions (too bad it's a dead game for more then 2 years but still). Surely it needs to be considered in LoL. Sadly, like someone said, Riot won't consider it. Too much work/tweaking too little profit for them.
: I agree. Today I played a few games with my main (Viktor) and these changes really hurt AP mids. Honestly, I don't feel much difference of the masteries and the mana pots removal. But atm ADC/Bruisers/Tanks/Assassins (almost anyone who uses AD) are just too strong. Even if I do well in laningphase, I immediately get stomped and destroyed in the midgame-lategame. I am really hoping Riot will do an APC update like this ADC update (The update a few patches ago that changed the price and the AP amount of, for example, Needlessly Large Rod. I wouldn't call this update as big as this ADC update). I really hope Riot does something with all these complaints, because I don't want to change into an AD main... :'(
> [{quoted}](name=Goodnight Punpun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AIMoEcHI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-11T19:35:50.718+0000) > > I agree. Today I played a few games with my main (Viktor) and these changes really hurt AP mids. Honestly, I don't feel much difference of the masteries and the mana pots removal. But atm ADC/Bruisers/Tanks/Assassins (almost anyone who uses AD) are just too strong. Even if I do well in laningphase, I immediately get stomped and destroyed in the midgame-lategame. > I am really hoping Riot will do an APC update like this ADC update (The update a few patches ago that changed the price and the AP amount of, for example, Needlessly Large Rod. I wouldn't call this update as big as this ADC update). > I really hope Riot does something with all these complaints, because I don't want to change into an AD main... :'( This. APC didn't get weaker, but all AD champs got much much stronger.
Rioter Comments
: chat restricted 60 games
Want to hear something funny? I got the same ban, and I can tell You that's it not for 20 games but for 20 wins. So You need to play much more games to get ranked unblocked.
Boomslap (EUNE)
: [BUG!] Client bugged on champ select! My turn comes and I'm not able to pick champ!
I just lost a promo game like this few seconds ago. Same thing, sound for my turn but I couldn't pick a champ.

Ventariel

Level 107 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion