: I think in my opinion that Riot should just create an URF draft mode so everyone gets a ban. Like ARURF is alright, but then they don't get a chance to choose what you want to play, like personally I want to play AP Gangplank in the one mode he actually does okay in, but all I can do is hope to get him which since ARURF and Snowdown URF where released I've gotten Gangplank a total of 2 times both of which the game ended before 20 mins. ARURF is okay for using new champs you wouldn't think of using, but it's a mode that gets a bit dull after a few games (Can't remember if this is right or not, but I heard that URURF isn't actually all random, and that the most popular champs from normal URF had a higher chance of being 'randomly' selected). A last little point about me suggesting a Draft URF mode, I meant more like a blind pick game in the way you lock in your champs, but you have 5 bans on each team sorta thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypnotic Orange,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WesANwdI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-26T11:02:48.043+0000) > > I think in my opinion that Riot should just create an URF draft mode so everyone gets a ban. Like ARURF is alright, but then they don't get a chance to choose what you want to play, like personally I want to play AP Gangplank in the one mode he actually does okay in, but all I can do is hope to get him which since ARURF and Snowdown URF where released I've gotten Gangplank a total of 2 times both of which the game ended before 20 mins. > > ARURF is okay for using new champs you wouldn't think of using, but it's a mode that gets a bit dull after a few games (Can't remember if this is right or not, but I heard that URURF isn't actually all random, and that the most popular champs from normal URF had a higher chance of being 'randomly' selected). > > A last little point about me suggesting a Draft URF mode, I meant more like a blind pick game in the way you lock in your champs, but you have 5 bans on each team sorta thing. Before the rework of URF there was such a thing, but then URF was only on April fool's and then they introduced RGM queue and then just butchered the game mode
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: Thats odd, maybe a ninja update from riot?
> [{quoted}](name=RiryzWarsnake,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xniBBcwA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T21:43:44.776+0000) > > Thats odd, maybe a ninja update from riot? It really is odd. Maybe, but i doubt that they would not give any notice about it before hand...
Èclair (EUNE)
: Are you sure you didn't get it from a reroll?
> [{quoted}](name=MadEclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xniBBcwA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T22:10:09.857+0000) > > Are you sure you didn't get it from a reroll? i'm quite shure fam.
Èclair (EUNE)
: Only shards you can activate without OE are either ultimate or mythic. Legendary shards still require OE to upgrade.
> [{quoted}](name=MadEclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xniBBcwA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-19T19:54:57.395+0000) > > Only shards you can activate without OE are either ultimate or mythic. Legendary shards still require OE to upgrade. But i got Demonblade Tryndamere without the use of OE and i got him from a normal chest.
Riryz (EUW)
: Do you own thh legendary skin already? Do you own chogath? if yes then no then that might be it?
> [{quoted}](name=RiryzWarsnake,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xniBBcwA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-19T19:42:38.924+0000) > > Do you own thh legendary skin already? > Do you own chogath? > > if yes then no then that might be it? I have Cho, and i dont own the skin...
Rioter Comments
: See you in gold soon ;D
When ranked is back on, and when i finish my work, i'll definetly get gold ;D
: You being hardstuck or not boils down to you completely. You CAN get out of silver if you want to, but you need to improve yourself to do so. Only players who don't care about improving gets hardstuck, really. Now certainly there are some factors that will make getting out of silver easier which consists of you doing what you feel that you excel at. I took a long break from the game (nearly half a year) due to a very bad streak of games. I made mistakes (I sucked HARD). My winrate was at 35% or so and my account was LP clamped. When I came back my account had declined to S4 due to inactivity. I tried various roles (everything but mid laner). I had to re-learn everything pretty much, but that's not all. I also needed to pay attention to what I do good or even excel at and play to those strengths, and thus, I chose to spam top lane Pantheon and here is why. * I am no mechanical god. Pantheon is a simple champion to play. * Me being in a lane rather than in jungle means at least ONE lane is not going to feed. (I ward accordingly and have good map awareness) * Pantheon with teleport because he is a mean lane bully who can get fed off of his opponent (as long as hes not countered) and he has access to be ANYWHERE on the rift in time of need (or just to relieve/level the play field in a lane that is behind). He's very useful even if he shouldn't get ahead in lane. (He offers amazing protection for the adc against assassins. Just burst the assassin down along with the adc) and also he is FUN to play Imo (Fun is important) * I have a lot of game knowledge (compared to the average Silver) after watching countless hours of streams, and with a good early game (crapping on my opponent) I found my team becomes more prone to listen to my shotcalls due to my KDA. Unfortunately, in Silver, everyone is a "pro" so they don't wanna listen in general. The sad truth however is that silvers are generally clueless, unstructured, and does the bare minimum. Otherwise they're only running around like headless chickens. A good example would be; a fight breaks out in bot lane. Your team wins. And then they all base and jungler returns to jungle. They don't take down the turret which now has become a free objective (or drake).. Additionally silvers don't know how to set things up to end a game or safely take baron or drakes. And they just mindlessly fight way too often. The general mentality in Silver is that getting kills wins the game. While this CAN be true, it is ultimately not what wins the game. What ultimately keeps your team from getting access to the enemy Nexus is a bunch of turrets. Now, I JUST made it to gold and it took me 62 games as Pantheon to do so (70% win rate). In short, I managed to get to Gold from S4 in less than 75 games on a heavily LP clamped account. IMO, that is a pretty big achievement.. It is a testament to that improving yourself and playing to your strengths WILL make you climb. Believe me, you're not hardstuck unless you chose to be. And also always ignore negative things people say, not just in Silver, but in ANY elo. It's usually just nonsense due to them being tilted or frustrated. In all likelihood, they are no better than you are, but they BELIEVE that they are ("pro's"). You can do it! Good luck out there! =)
Wow, that probably took you alot of time to write, and i read it all! Thanks! I will climb to Gold, i'm shure of it, but i'll keep this in mind!
: Don't pay any negative attention to the creeps. It's a negative thing that person said. Don't over think it, i have played over 400 games, it doesn't mean anything in particular. Good luck.
I dindn't pay much attention, it just made me think, what does count as "hardstuck" is there any count of games that makes you hardstuck
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > and i really would love some help on grabbing my team on my shoulders and do something, like shot-calling and stuff. First thing you should remember is that you can't expect people to follow your calls if they don't want to. Nobody put you in charge, so don't get upset if people aren't following your pings. The best thing you can do is try to ping and suggest things, but if people aren't following along, don't focus too much about it, and never do the "I told you so"-statement if they do the opposite of what you say and it doesn't work out. --- > I do need to tell that, i do analyze my own mistakes IF i see them, but if i don't, i always look for the reason why did i do said mistake. Analyzing your own mistakes is the most important ability to have if you want to get better at the game. You're the only constant factor in your games, which is why your mistakes are really the only ones that you should work on fixing. --- > I do sometimes analyze other mistakes, and i do make it known, i do not know if that's alright tho It highly depends on the situation, how you word yourself, and if the person you're talking to even wants to hear it. If you're constructive, it's fine to help others improve. A lot of players forget about the "constructive" part, and think that just pointing out things like "die less" helps in any manner, which it doesn't. Pointing out the obvious is just rude. Ingame people tend to be focused, and when somebody starts pointing out the mistakes they do, it can feel frustrating. If you want to help others, you could ask them if they want advice once the game is over. Personally I'd say it's more worth for you to just keep on focusing on yourself, and 'blaming' yourself for your mistakes. Always think about what **you** could have done to improve a situation, because there's always something.
Hmm, i will really use this advice in my future games, Thank you very much!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Coxis (EUNE)
: Ooooor, they come up with even better ideas. They've done a lot of cool, crazy and state-of-the-art stuff before. ^.^
Idk man...i'm still amazed by this...i'd give you a 1 up if i could
: I like the fact that you can only honor 1 person. It makes Honor a lot more valuable. Value = Caring and Caring = Reduced Toxicity in game (which btw, I felt almost as soon as honor came out).
Yeah, but what if someone's tilt proof, and another one made great shotcalls in one game. This is what im talking about.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey WarChief2213, I'm not a Riot employee, nor do I work on the boards development. So even if I develop a Boards update, it will probably not hit live servers in any case. Sorry. :<
But maybe they'll take your ideas and put them into Boards {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey guys. Just a quick question. :)
Please program a Boards update, this would look so cool, with the ability to customize your boards page should feel very "personal" this is nice!!!
Pháté (EUW)
: Someone added me post game, entirely just to apologise for very minimal flame.
i don't think you needed to put his profile into this post, but anyway, this is a first for me aswell, i think this needs to happen more often, if this could happen more and more, League's community would be quite enjoyable, yes there still will be flame, but in the end it's all good, we all flame at some point :) Riot should commend more actions like this!
Çhaòs (EUW)
: Auto-fill haHAA
Someone is triggerd!
: You cant fix problems by banning things. Look at america and how well did that go.
a5M0 (EUNE)
: and wich section should be ?:)
maybe new client discussion..idk but it isn't champions and gameplay...
Eambo (EUW)
: [Resolved] Errors gifting Rakan and Xayah
I just gifted my friend, it seems to work now!
a5M0 (EUNE)
: Skin Collection
Wrong Section...
Eambo (EUW)
: No ETA I'm afraid, we literally just launched globally so still a bit of investigation to do. This is the first time we've had champions available for IP gifting on live environments sadly - which can be a little different from our test setups.
I'm hoping that you fix this slight problem ASAP...i've been on the boards for 2 min and it's exploded...
Eambo (EUW)
: [Resolved] Errors gifting Rakan and Xayah
Any Aproximite available on when it's fixed?
: "your friends gift pool is not large enough"
Yeet Same{{champion:497}} {{champion:498}}
: Free Xayah giveaway contest
What is the sounds of dialogue of a {{champion:64}} and a deaf man? like...i need help here..
Mangekyu (EUW)
: Happy Birthday Me!
Allosen (EUW)
: They have split the Queues into Flex and Solo/Duo, there is no need for Badges now, its already divided.
But i liked the astethic..well thanks for the reply!
: FPS drop
Have you checked your fps limiter? It may be the problem.
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: Are the exact requirements for an S known?
cs is a big thing into comparing the levels, you ahve 59, when akali has 189, that is a BIG difference in rito spaghetti code
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys! I was initially planning on picking these manually but we had so many good entries, I just threw them all into a random generator and picked them out of a hat, so to speak :-D Our winners are: IPirateMyGames (EUW) - Camille Warchief2213 (EUNE) - Nami Astrawde (EUNE) - Hecarim OP Champions (EUW) - Quinn I went with four to get two from EUW and two from EUNE instead - these were actually all generated in order so no rerolls or disqualifications - yay! :-) Friends requests have been sent ingame - add me and I'll get the gifts sent tomorrow after 24 hours ^_^ Congratulations to the winners, and thanks everyone for the entries! :-D
Well how to start a new day, login in to LoL and see a friend invite from the one and only Eambo. And this is why i like EU boards, becouse stuff like this happens. Cheers!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Eambo (EUW)
: "New Year New Me" Giveaway! [Entries Closed]
**Current 'Main' or favourite champion?** {{champion:201}} **Why is this champion your main/favourite?** Becouse of the new skin. 10/10 **What champion do you want to win/try out?** {{champion:267}} **Why do you want to win/try out this champion?** Becosue she's an amazing support with tons of peel and healing power. Would be nice to play some games.
: Use normal games to train and ranked to climb elo. Yes I know, in normal games it comes to the art of typing the fast to get the spot you want and there's bound to be arguing... So get a normal team going?
i dont have friends T-T
kubasvaton (EUNE)
: I do not get your problem really. If you autofill a few times you will be guaranteed the post you want for quite a while after that so that is the solution to your problem.
But it may aswell be like 2-3 hours to get your desierd role. key word "may" it's like i'm a little salty becosue autofill is usually support. :P
Rioter Comments
Azy Sin (EUNE)
: $ 25 DOLLAR's GIVEAWAY !
A. ^^^^ B. EUNE C.All in all the video is great. But for the sample textm try to put in some more sharpness, becouse there are alot of people who get annoyed by some pixels in the text. And try for some colour, or a different font, to make it stand out. When talking ,be more confident! Speak louder so your voice clearly stands out. But all in all, the video was great! For the end screen, try not to leave the pictures stretched out :P . Maybe put some random clip of a fail or smth. Try not to leave such a blank space, it's not apealing. But that's my thoughts. Cheers!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Prepare to Test: Collection and Profiles
I just got accepted into the LCU, and so far everything looks nice, but for me atleast the spell page is usless, but that's me. Maybe for the Spell page, you could try to put it somewhere more noticable for the newer players, becouse i doubt that they'll know where to look for info. Masteries and Runes look cool. But for the runes i think more information needs to be there, like in the old client you have a stat page there, and in this client it isnt, and we have to check each rune to see what kind we have available. Well this is my first post. Sorry for grammar mistakes. -Cheers
Vathyr (EUW)
: Galio's Theme - In Memory of Durand
Good Job!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Febos (EUW)
: Have you bough any hextech chests? If yes, then that's the reason. Hextech Chests from the store and Hextech Chests that are rewarded do not stack (but are the same).
I have bought a key and a chest bundles, and used them. Thanks for giving me some{{summoner:13}} Cheers!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Riot tmx (EUNE)
: [EUNE] Slow response from the server
Hey Rioters, i can't create any game lobbies, when i try to make a normal draft game, i get into the queue and some time later the group gets disbanded and it shows a error like "the group was disbanded" and when we try blind pick, i atleast can't see my self in the party screen, and there is no invite button, after sometime aswell i get an error "{[0] is already part of the party(or something like that)" . Hope you can fix this soon{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Cænatyx (EUW)
: Up to 2.5 times per second! xD
{{champion:96}} Do you even AA?
EXophyt3 (EUW)
: I think everyone in the league of legends community should watch this.
Shed a {{item:3070}} in my eye i didnt took league's toxity on that scale wow Thank You.
: How to Carry as a Support
Everybody is saying ''Changed my build got losing streak''. I'm over here ''Just buy Braum{{champion:201}} '' Braum easiest support ever just E when in trouble QQ the adc and W for W+R combo ezpz . For supporting ofc. You can buy full tank but Braum's passive is just too stronk. I remember i started a game in 10 min i had 0/0/8 and adc was support af , got vision and didn't roam {{champion:201}}

WarChief2213

Level 139 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion