: I sugested to change my and i main thresh , miss fortune and vayne can u give me any name for them
: Need to also remind you of some shady surveys Rito did through 3rd party sites asking people if they would be interested to pay to get access to reccuring game modes like URF. And Riot didnt deny the accussation and a representative here in the boards said its completetly ok and the surveys try to figure out if people would be willing to pay $$$ to get to play URF and stuff. Here is a relevant post in the boards. Plenty to be found on reddit too. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/YogxJluq-received-a-concerning-survey-from-riot
This golden spatula club is like paying for arurf.
Mártir (EUW)
: Zilean's "Q" stopps enemy Recall normally, but not Baron Recall
sounds weird indeed. Didnt think it would stop even normal recall. (and still dont)
SenseiSai (EUW)
: What were the most dumbest things you thought as a new player?
Before I unlocked flash, I thought I could get anywhere on the map with blink of an eye like a superior teleport. Then I always move my screen really far and try to flash there and was wondering why the F*** it never works and always goes on cooldown. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: If you say about people beeing more toxic in arurf than in ranked, check what kind of people I experienced.... What is worse than one troll joining ranked games to destroy his team match? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} A group of two who are premade for this sole purpose. https://youtu.be/pTafjM3brnU And I checked they match history. They've been doing it all day long. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:223}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} and look at that match history... no ban... but instead get instantly banned for saying 3 spesific letters in the right order
: Suggestion; make remake possible if a player never left base.
Iv seen many times people unable to remake even when one player didnt move at all in 3 minutes. BUT TRUE STORY I played teemo, bought items, walk top middle of lane. I was going to "gank" but at 3 minutes there was never good chance so I didnt break my stealth and my team was able to remake even I bought items and walk top and was actually in the game, just hadnt moved in over 2 minutes. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}

Wenca434

Level 35 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion