: EUNE Refugees are welcome <3
It seems that Riot has "walled" us into playing Blind Pick, we shall greatly suffer into this Draft Pick barren land until the end of days. Nah, jk, until they realise they messed up and started up a huge ragefest. Make EUNE great again! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: NEW ALPHA TESTERS [EUNE]
Well, I'm in if you'll have me haha :)
Eambo (EUW)
: No, this is absolutely not true. I can't say much more than that as it's a pretty tall tale to try to spin, we definitely don't detect our own client as unauthorised third party software which is interfering with the game.
Thanks for the quick reply, I got really spooked haha, anyways thanks for taking a weight off my shoulders. Have a nice day. :)
: Update us on your final games of Season 2016
Gold 2, 0 LP, got there from s1 with jinx only, I guess spamming a champion really works sometimes. I'm ready to start from b3 all over again lmao. Oh, and to get reformed lol.
  Rioter Comments
coolbe (EUW)
: Players with bans or chat restrictions active when the season ends are ineligible for this year’s rewards. go play the 10 matches and you will be fine
Oh, that is all good I guess haha, it seems hextech hasn't still came back for me though, it says I'm inelligible due to previous behaviour issues ( this chat ban is the only one I got since season 4 though haha )
Budsbam (EUNE)
: Toxicity
It's not true that the system does not work, I myself got banned as soon as I flamed for 2 games, so the system is doing it's job really well. Edit: Chat banned I meant.
Rioter Comments

Wilde1330

Level 121 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion