: COULD YOU PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME ?
Each patch makes it more frequent. Also I get random lag spikes and random disconnects all the time, even tho my net and OTHER ONLINE GAMES work fine.
SandTierCZ (EUNE)
: Special Forces/ Omega Squad Pyke
Omega Squad skins are reserved for Yordles. So only Special Forces would be an acceptable title. {{sticker:sg-poppy}} don't mind the random poppy emote it's not going to *harm* you
: Someone called your polish what ?
: Year 2120
*sniff* {{item:3070}} You are speaking the language of the gods
Wex0r (EUW)
: Credability for one. Not that that matters on a forum. This a free place to post ideas however good or **Bad** they may be.
ouch, passive aggressive but with an actual point. ok, fair enough
i eat pussi (EUNE)
: Queue time on EUNE
Really? I usually get matched very quickly. Also why is your screenshot full of old versions of programs including the client and why is your Windows OS this old? Or is this entire post a joke? The image is too specific for it to NOT be a joke.
: "first N champions purchased" is dumb for years-old accounts
I remember them though... If you can't try to write 'em down somewhere, just in case.
: "because u are the only one trash here" There you have the Reason for your Chat Restriction.
too extreme imo
VorenDier (EUNE)
: Can you guys please stop this FPS drops?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
My Laptop has very high specs and yet I'm not immune to this either... FIX plz
Zantonny (EUW)
: Just got banned.
**Do ** let us know how it went!
: Restarting with LOL
"First I noticed that I no longer have the skins I bought at the time I was playing" Unless you're playing on a new account, they should've been there. Contact support about this.
Era Teemo (EUW)
: I think you have time.(speed should be around the same), because there is same number of click, which need to be taken to complete page. It should take 20-45sec to build
But you would have to know the layout pretty much by heart to do that. Other than that, no objections. It could allow for more diverse rune sets.
Era Teemo (EUW)
: You can have more of those pages as before and switch between those (pre-setup rune pages). Only thing is, runes will be easier to balance, more freedom,.. Most of those who does not know what to do, usually copy rune pages from the internet. So there should be no problem.
Yes but you won't have time to do so during champ select. Let's say you have your rune page ready beforehand and your champ gets banned. Also there's a limit to how many rune pages you can buy. Moreover, right now you only get 2 free rune pages. I don't want to buy more and with Runes Reforged I don't need to!
: I am guessing you are on **Wi-Fi** then, I wrote those steps for a **wired connection**, that is why some options are missing, just setting the MTU should help you though... I am also on latest Mac OS 10.15.1 (not sure why you said iOS, I suppose it is a typo) If setting just the MTU on a wireless connection is not working for you, can you give it a try on a wired one?
Unlike you, most Apple users don't even know their OS's name, I guess... The Apple logo is enough for 'em {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Era Teemo (EUW)
: Idea about bringing back reworked old runes + masteries
Interesting concept but I want to be able to switch runes quickly on the fly during champ select, and this system seems too complicated for that. This is also why Runes Reforged excited me so much!
Drda (EUNE)
: Make it inpossible to ban a called team champion
Of course we should be able to ban anyone we want. For example, if you're last pick you have zero chances of getting that Yasuo and the enemy laner will take him first. So banning Yasuo seems like the appropriate action, if, say, I can't play against him. Moreover I do like being able to ban a champion if I know one of my teammates is trolling with them.
: New Member
Well I wouldn't blame the flamers in a scenario where a newbie is matched with older players. This is a matchmaking issue and Riot needs to fix it. I do believe that this is the cause of the entire problem.
: Why on earth shouldn't Riot remove the punishment? I didnt do anything wrong, in fact I called someone out for doing something wrong?
I understand how you feel. Do let me know how it went. Maybe I could also send in a ticket. However Riot is Riot. You know them. The only thing they bother about lately are developing Prestige Skins. And even those suck. *cough cough* Pulsefire Thresh = crow *cough cough* So yeah, until they develop a better detection mechansim, which i highly doubt they'll do, just avoid repeating ban-worthy words, abbreviations and phrases. It is highly likely though that your ban will be removed after Support looks at chat logs, provided that you have shown us the entire conversation just as it happened.
Declined (EUNE)
: If you wish to remain off-topic sadly I'm going to have to cut this short. If you have any questions about moderation, I suggest you create a new thread, otherwise your posts are going to be removed for spam. You need to stay on topic for this thread, for instance, what do you think about OP's dilemma, or the responses TatarQiz provided?
Sure, go ahead and cut it short just cause you have the power to do so. Ignoring everything we don't have an answer to and silencing anyone who dares say it... Ah, if only life were like that! Everything would be so easy! However, it is not, but the same doesn't apply to the LoL boards, so since you're able to, **do** be as biased as you want, by all means, please. 'Cause, for one, the only one deviating from this conversation is you. I don't even know why I'm bothering. With you it's like I'm attempting to communicate with the equivalent of a wall, minus the fact that the wall simply wouldn't reply, while your reply is irrelevant. So my only question about moderation would be the following: Have you always been like this? Or did the sweet power of moderation corrupt you? (By the way don't reply, I would _toooootally_ hate it if you were to digress from the topic at hand.) So go ahead and remove this as spam, I really hope it will make your day :D It'll also get ya out of a tight spot easily, right? Seems like you're getting off from doing this and I'm so glad I could contribute! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} **Moreover, I do thank you for suggesting the continuation of the thread, so here goes: As far as OP's dilemma is concerned, I believe I had posted some similar content which I would quote, but, oh wait, you removed it unfairly without consequences (such as it being neither viewable nor appeal-able). Lemme try to paraphrase tho. I believe toxicity is, up to a degree, normal and even required in online games as sort of a stimulant and if OP is telling the truth (no chatbans etc.) then yeah I think it's kind of unfair unless he said something terrible, which he apparently denies having done.**
Declined (EUNE)
: You left an open ended question on a public board, rest should be self explanatory. However what do you think of his responses to OP? I personally find them quite fitting, as there's nothing much left for me to say, do or explain.
"you're absolutely correct that I would've made the exact same assumption" I think there has been a misunderstanding here. You see, I couldn't have been correct about that, since I never even mentioned **you ** of all people. Hope this has been clarified now, cause I think you misinterpreted the question, which was not being directed to you :P Also, you went through my post history, huh? And banned pretty much four posts in a row for being toxic? Wow, I wonder how much hatred you had inside you while doing that. I have been playing League since Season 4 and have never, ever been banned. Not even a **single ** chat restriction. But of course, you must know better than Riot, the owner of these forums, if you think that I was being offensive. Let's not forget the post that I am most ashamed about, a post that, according to you, features "threats". Threats against whom? I really can't say I agree... or even spot them: "Umm I think you got it backwards. That is exactly WHAT I am saying. Friction is normal and by friction I mean verbal fights between teammates. I'm saying that you should deal with them just as you do IRL. In real life you don't always have a Riot to report them to. Sometimes you have to pick fights and talk back and that is what I said should be done, because, after all, it is normal. And in case (...)" But wait, with you removing the post now I have no way to see it to the end. So essentially you used your abilities as a mod, banning something that I can't even view now so that I can't even appeal your decision. Hmm. Seems legit.... and _transparent_ enough. Anyway, I've had my fun with the boards so far so I guess this doesn't really hurt me all that much, but I think I speak for some other users too when I say that you're probably holding a certain... prejudice. And of course you can ban this post too, and you are likely to do that. And of course, I can't stop you. But unfortunately, while the internet allows for this to happen, sadly this is not how a normal conversation goes. You don't just "remove" what someone tells you if you find it unpleasant. But alas, this is an internet conversation, and I **will **have to abide by that fact. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Declined (EUNE)
: Excellent question, you're absolutely correct that I would've made the exact same assumption, so I took the liberty to review your entire posting history, and found enough examples to be confident that my initial assumption were correct. Thank you for pointing it out ^_^
DO excuse me, but I believe that nobody mentioned anything about you or **your** assumptions
TatarQiz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J3I0EhVJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:04:26.341+0000) > > someone is trying really hard to become a moderator lol Heya ^_^ I don't think it's difficult to meet players which are eager to write a nice reply and proactively help other gamers in order to prevent future punishments on their account. With the right attitude and encouragement offered, we can have a nice community that gets along without having to use mean words between ourselves. --- However, of course, you decide what you want to believe 😁 I'll just continue offering my support to those willing to accept it. I hope you have a nice rest of your week! {{sticker:sona-playing}}
I like how you automatically assumed that I was being sarcastic or mean-spirited. _Why _ would it be _bad _ to try to be a mod?
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=peky2gX0,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T21:21:48.752+0000) > > Umm I think you got it backwards. That is exactly WHAT I am saying. Friction is normal and by friction I mean verbal fights between teammates. I'm saying that you should deal with them just as you do IRL. In real life you don't always have a Riot to report them to. Sometimes you have to pick fights and talk back and that is what I said should be done, because, after all, it is normal. And in cases where a teammate is flaming too severely and you're not in the mood for a fight, then you can mute 'em. I don't understand what part confused you. oh... if that's the case, my bad. thought you were saying this: - cry cry report everyone for everything and it should not be acceptable. I guess I misunderstood u then, my bad.
No worries, having re-read my comment I can see how it could be misinterpreted. But yeah, overall I think toxicity is normal up to a degree.
kodomas (EUW)
: Like I've said in my other comments I was thinking more about the money-splashing and earning event of Worlds as a whole and was seeing it more as a gesture of goodwill to the players with these tokens as an extension of that. Didn't really think into the detailed economics of what a token is worth against RP and real-world money. I just simply wanted to ask the question about how I thought I remembered it, because I'm perfectly aware I got the other chroma a loooong time ago and could have misremembered, and clearly I did!
Hmmm, I don't remember such an occasion though. You could be right, of course, I skipped Season 8, maybe it was back then{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: My thumbs up emote is gone
A friend of mine has the same issue. It is there in-game, but not in the client. There is just a blank spot and he's too afraid to remove it/overwrite it because it doesn't appear in his collection either...
Shozis (EUNE)
: Often such questions are passive aggressive. I can say that they piss me off personally quite a lot. If I screwed up in most of the cases I already know that I've made a mistake, and I don't need someone asking me: 'Why did you go alone? Why did you ward there? Why did you engage? Why did you go to drake?' Why do you ask this? What purpose does your question serve apart from being passive aggressive? Like, there's literaly no purpose in such questions because most likely the person already knows that they made a mistake and now you are just reminding it to them and making it worse. And even if I had some legit strategy in mind when doing something I don't really want to waste time with long explanations because again it doesn't really serve much purpose and this time can be used to actually play the game. Tip: if you don't have something positive to say, then don't say anything. Someone died? Don't say anything. Someone made a mistake? Don't say anything. Use chat for informative purposes and strategy like: 'Let's do Baron, let's play defensive until 6, I could split push while you group mid' etc. Also for some lighthearted talk and jokes if you feel chatty. I've been playing for 7 years, never been punished, every season have max honor level and get honors after every game even if the game wasn't going our way. This attitude works wonders.
kodomas (EUW)
: Am I going insane?
It's always been like that. How could you have ever thought that you would get a full skin AND a chroma for 300 tokens? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: i could have sworn there was another comment Oh EDIT: Your comments were downvoted at the time I commented
True Sight (EUNE)
: You're deliberately avoiding my point. lol Can't expect more from the average league player
It was exactly this attitude that I was talking about... Quoting your reply: "I never said they don't care. I just said that your account security is your responsibility per riot's TOU I've been playing this game for well over 5 years now and I've never gotten anything hacked even tho I have multiple accounts. Making excuses just because you have a shitty, often used password is something I don't really tolerate" Excuse me, but I still fail to see the point in this extract. How does that refute the possibility of the OP having been hacked? What is stated in the TOU is simply meant to show that if you hand your account credentials to someone else, **then** you are to be held liable. Common sense dictates that the same doesn't apply to a scenario where you get hacked, as you don't really have control over it, that's pretty much the definition of a compromised account. So I **kindly** (try to keep it that way, if at all possible for you) ask that you enlighten me on your point! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Vilner (EUW)
: Please give me your opinion of this chat restriction, thanks.
I think this is within what I would call an "acceptable area" and I think the majoity of people who claim that this is "highly" offensive are just butthurt and are better off playing Club Penguin than LoL.
kamptrollen (EUNE)
: Banned for typing kiss in danish
Oh my, of course, you clearly meant "kiss". Riot is so dumb for banning you OMFG
Waket (EUW)
: 20 tokens missing
Send in a ticket, quickly. They usually reply fast about these things.
True Sight (EUNE)
: > When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your “Login Credentials”), which you’ll use each time you access the Game. You can’t share your account or Login Credentials with anyone. You can’t sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so. You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials. I never said they don't care. I just said that your account security is your responsibility per riot's TOU I've been playing this game for well over 5 years now and I've never gotten anything hacked even tho I have multiple accounts. Making excuses just because you have a shitty, often used password is something I don't really tolerate
Well I will have you know that there are cases where the cause wasn't a "shitty, often used password". As per my last reply, there was a massive Yahoo! breach some years ago. Did I have any control over it? No. Did all my accounts get compromised because of it? Yes. So tell me, how come you automatically assume that the OP is simply an "excuse-making" fool who opted for a "shitty, often used password"? Why couldn't the same thing have happened to them? Don't jump to conclusions early, and try to be friendlier while you're at it. Peace out {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Klut (EUW)
: Did I deserve this perma ban?
No, in my opinion this is acceptable in an online game such as LoL, even required in some cases. I have expressed many times how I think that such games create friction between the team's members and hey, that's part of life, it happens ya know. I'm going to say the same once more: It's a part of the game. Dealing with others and communicating with them. So don't be butthurt about everything in the chat. Just ignore them. And if you can't, well just **MUTE ** them. Why is so hard to grasp how amazing muting is? And no, you don't get cut off from your team. Most people SS objectives anyway. How would you deal with a toxic person IRL? Would you go and tell whoever's in charge like a five year old? No. You would deal with it. Do the same. Friction between people is normal. Some take it to the extreme and okay, these people deserve a ban. But from the impression I'm getting from this (hopefully unedited) chat log, I wouldn't say you're one of them. Well played, Rito. Ban those who try to carry and go for the objectives. But God forbid you ban the inting Jinx I had in that game a week ago because the Support "tOoK My [3] Cs". Oh, and keep releasing Yasuo skins.
: I got hacked and perma banned what can I do?
Support ticket is the only way to go, they will most probably be able to IP-check the account
: What will the TFT ranked rewards be? (Season 1)
I hope your reward is a separate client so that the piece of garbage game mode called TFT doesn't mix with LoL. Cause ya know, I don't mean to shit on it, but c'mon, if older LoL players liked that sort of game most of us wouldn't have started playing a MOBA, right?
True Sight (EUNE)
: > Riot please add extra safety to the account like double thingy. Riot's terms of use state that your account security is solely your responsibility. And there's also plenty of security options, which you apparently didn't bother to use.
Dude stop being so stuck up ffs. There is always a chance that the OP is telling the truth. If your account gets compromised it isn't your fault. That's why we say that one's account got hacked. Of course you should always keep an eye out for potential "intruders" but still you cannot be blamed if someone got illegitimate access to your account. And that is why Riot Support has a dedicated section for compromised accounts. When my email got hacked some years ago in a massive data breach and the one who got access changed all of my passwords for pretty much every service, Riot Support helped me get back my account. So yeah, don't be stuck up I guess.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: somebody has a woosh moment to not get the joke.
: he is not trolling its just 6 bad games {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
he? did you just assume his gender? permaban for you
badezari2 (EUW)
: New champion : General du couteau
Not gonna lie, you kinda lost me there with the interactions... I cringed a little.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kakashi500,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=29w9N7tj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-01T14:47:24.006+0000) > > I don't know if this was intentional It was.
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
Hi! Just participated. That was fun! Summoner name: Xplosion101 Region: EUNE
: 1. Ur acc doesnt just get "hacked" you were dumb enough to pass the credentials to someone else. 2. Yeah riot is pretty shit gotta agree with this 3. Grow a pair of balls and quit this game you finally got the chance to do so
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Jax Jungle,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E5w3G9QO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-04T08:23:20.723+0000) > > 1. Ur acc doesnt just get "hacked" you were dumb enough to pass the credentials to someone else. That is **so** not true. A few years ago Yahoo! suffered a breach and thus my email was hacked. The perpetrators then proceeded to use my email to change my League account's password. Fortunately I was able to get it back, but accounts can be hacked, and very easily, too! What I don't understand is how people are unable to remember the details Riot's support department asks about. I created my account back in Season 4 and I remember pretty much every single purchase I have made and also which champs I started playing with.
vipility (EUNE)
: Is there something Vi doesn't do perfectly?
You can't change the category. All you can do is to delete this post and to re-upload it in the correct section. Also I suck at playing Vi so I can't really answer your question either. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Shit game full with bugs, crap client
The legacy client was perfect. Can't say anything even close to that about the new one though.
: so...now we get updates to GET bugs instead of fixing them?
Duh, not being able to connect is a feature, not a bug
Spearki (EUW)
: idk the Declined guy flamed me in danish being rather agressive towards my lack of spelling/grammar for no reason without considering i might be dylexic and have reading problems...
lol, how come he became a Wrenchman in the first place? I thought Rito wanted better representatives when picking users as Wrenchmen...
megaH0m0 (EUW)
: add this quote to loadingscreen
We need champion specific "tip-quotes" about the in-game champs. That's what I wanna see.
ScorpioX2 (EUW)
: Well, I managed to get out of iron caring people who didn't play too well, so I guess I can help. My advice, being that you are a toplaner like me, is to take champions who can win you the line, rather than carrea in late, because many times you do not reach the late xD. I managed to get out of iron thanks to Teemo because I was good at it and I won the straight line. Going back to the point it was before, if you win your line, even if you are not fed, you can race, start defending the towers, and in general to give vision. many times if your team is beaten, they will lose concentration and desire to play, so they will lose desire to put wards, so it is important to give them morals, give away kills, if you came out moderately well of your line, for example, a 2/1 teemo / 1 with 150 creeps, you can perfectly give some kill than another to the adc, so that it can finally be useful to the team. As a last tip, you should have in your mind that you are not Chuck Norris, you may have won your line, but not the game. don't be a rambo, and start fights with numerical advantage, get dragons ... never a game is lost
: Hey if you play top and have problems with botlane feeding, I know you can't control other players but maybe taking teleport could help you intervene directly? If you manage to get a double down there, or give some kills to bot, it could help you turn the tide.
Show more

Xplosion101

Level 94 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion