: 1. Ur acc doesnt just get "hacked" you were dumb enough to pass the credentials to someone else. 2. Yeah riot is pretty shit gotta agree with this 3. Grow a pair of balls and quit this game you finally got the chance to do so
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Jax Jungle,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E5w3G9QO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-04T08:23:20.723+0000) > > 1. Ur acc doesnt just get "hacked" you were dumb enough to pass the credentials to someone else. That is **so** not true. A few years ago Yahoo! suffered a breach and thus my email was hacked. The perpetrators then proceeded to use my email to change my League account's password. Fortunately I was able to get it back, but accounts can be hacked, and very easily, too! What I don't understand is how people are unable to remember the details Riot's support department asks about. I created my account back in Season 4 and I remember pretty much every single purchase I have made and also which champs I started playing with.
vipility (EUNE)
: Is there something Vi doesn't do perfectly?
You can't change the category. All you can do is to delete this post and to re-upload it in the correct section. Also I suck at playing Vi so I can't really answer your question either. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Player 123 (EUNE)
: Shit game full with bugs, crap client
The legacy client was perfect. Can't say anything even close to that about the new one though.
: so...now we get updates to GET bugs instead of fixing them?
Duh, not being able to connect is a feature, not a bug
Spearki (EUW)
: idk the Declined guy flamed me in danish being rather agressive towards my lack of spelling/grammar for no reason without considering i might be dylexic and have reading problems...
lol, how come he became a Wrenchman in the first place? I thought Rito wanted better representatives when picking users as Wrenchmen...
megaH0m0 (EUW)
: add this quote to loadingscreen
We need champion specific "tip-quotes" about the in-game champs. That's what I wanna see.
ScorpioX2 (EUW)
: Well, I managed to get out of iron caring people who didn't play too well, so I guess I can help. My advice, being that you are a toplaner like me, is to take champions who can win you the line, rather than carrea in late, because many times you do not reach the late xD. I managed to get out of iron thanks to Teemo because I was good at it and I won the straight line. Going back to the point it was before, if you win your line, even if you are not fed, you can race, start defending the towers, and in general to give vision. many times if your team is beaten, they will lose concentration and desire to play, so they will lose desire to put wards, so it is important to give them morals, give away kills, if you came out moderately well of your line, for example, a 2/1 teemo / 1 with 150 creeps, you can perfectly give some kill than another to the adc, so that it can finally be useful to the team. As a last tip, you should have in your mind that you are not Chuck Norris, you may have won your line, but not the game. don't be a rambo, and start fights with numerical advantage, get dragons ... never a game is lost
: Hey if you play top and have problems with botlane feeding, I know you can't control other players but maybe taking teleport could help you intervene directly? If you manage to get a double down there, or give some kills to bot, it could help you turn the tide.
Zineus (EUNE)
: you made it too long lol.. doupt anyone will read it (i didnt for sure :D)
> [{quoted}](name=Zineus,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TBiNNyud,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T14:36:58.261+0000) > > you made it too long lol.. doupt anyone will read it (i didnt for sure :D) {{sticker:cass-cry}}
Rioter Comments
Lørd Blxck (EUNE)
: Lost my little legend
Yeah, it happened to me as well: As soon as I opened my egg, the Little Legend was nowhere to be found - everything had the lock symbol on it. However, turns out that if you log out of the game and then log back in, it is fixed. I assume you have already tried this but to no avail, yet I am still mentioning it because it may help someone else who stumbles across this thread. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments

Xplosion101

Level 72 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion