: prestige irelia , obtainablility?
Well, that kind *is* the point of Prestige skins though... What I am not sure about is whether it is even obtainable via hextech anymore or if that was the case only for 2019... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SavinBre90 (EUNE)
: New game mod maybe
I... cannot express how technically impossible that is. You don't know how animations work, do ya?
: >If you are as rude to them as you are to me, then that doesn't really surprise me. Never had my acc compromised. I used complex passwords that are unique to every website or service.
Phew, just got back here {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Anyway, as I said, a compromised account is not necessarily the result of using a weak password. Database breaches are quite common, unfortunately, and major services are targeted non-stop, sometimes they don't even admit it unless the breach was really major. So no matter how well you are protected (and yes, a more secure password WILL indeed help with that) there is always a factor that you have zero control over, and that is a potential database breach. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > if he manages to prove that the account was compromised at the time. Even if he manages to prove it. They will most likely won't unban him. Most of Player support is unwilling to help
If you are as rude to them as you are to me, then that doesn't really surprise me. IDK what you're doing wrong, I think they are the only Riot department that cares about players anymore and they have always been very helpful to me (Careful, I'm talking about Riot Support, not the Boards' Mods. Those naturally can't help you cause they haven't got the jurisdiction to do so)
: >You straight up lie in OP face that Support is _**forced **_ to un ban him. >It's just that your friend met a nice support that lifted that ban. _**He wasn't forced to do that**_ Wonder how many time you need to read it befor you understand...
I never said "forced". Please read more carefully. I said that it is higly likely that they will unban him if he manages to prove that the account was compromised at the time. Please do not be so negative and toxic, it helps absolutely no one _and_ it is also bad for our health {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: You straight up lie in OP face that Support is forced to un ban him. It's just that your friend met a nice support that lifted that ban. He wasn't forced to do that. You aren't helping him in any way.
So which one was it? Am I lying or not? Cause you seem to imply both...
Shamose (EUW)
: > MY_INGAME_CHARNAME: report this toxic yorick pls MY_INGAME_CHARNAME: so he can enjoy a chat ban :D Karma always catches up to you.
While I agree that he wasn't the most friendly person out there, and, provided that these chat logs have not been tampered with by the OP, I feel compelled to say that I have seen way worse cases go unbanned, which I find not so karma-ish.
Hansiman (EUW)
: OP has already been told what to do: Contact support. I just want to correct misinformation. Your friend may have gotten their compromised account back, but it wasn't caught using third party tools in that case. They are very strict on this.
No. It was compromised and _promptly_, if I may add, banned for 3rd party tools. Of course then he got his account perma'd again for toxicity. Welp, Support can't help much there. XD But I have also happened to see many such stories on the boards as well as on Reddit where people ultimately did get their compromised banned accounts unbanned.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Just read the part about the potential Google account breaches in my last post It doesn't matter how the account is compromised. If someone gains access to your account and is caught using 3rd party tools, they won't unban it. --- > So you want to tell me that you blatantly ignore the fact that I have personally seen it happen? Recover an account? Sure, that happens. Recover an account after it has been cheating? No, that doesn't happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RAgnUA1b,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T22:38:24.465+0000) > > It doesn't matter how the account is compromised. If someone gains access to your account and is caught using 3rd party tools, they won't unban it. > --- > > Recover an account? Sure, that happens. > Recover an account after it has been cheating? No, that doesn't happen. Ehm, I somehow get the feeling you're not reading my comment... IT HAS HAPPENED TO A FRIEND OF MINE. I HAVE **SEEN ** IT HAPPEN. Why are you ignoring that? Anyway, I think you're deviating from the point at hand, which is advising the OP on what to do. Shouldn't you be doing that as a mod, instead of digressing? I think you could help lift their spirits, as a mod and all. :D
Hansiman (EUW)
: > The ToS are pretty clear about you GIVING your account details to someone voluntarily, not having them extracted by a hacker. They don't say this. The ToU says that you're responsible for your account credentials: > You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. That doesn't specify it's voluntary. --- As for your previous comment: > That being said, if we are talking about a ban for using cheats etc., if the owner of the account can prove that their account was compromised, Riot will happily look into the case and potentially unban them. If the account was banned for using 3rd party tools, even if the account was compromised, Riot won't unban it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RAgnUA1b,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T22:32:59.382+0000) > > They don't say this. The ToU says that you're responsible for your account credentials: > > That doesn't specify it's voluntary. > --- Just read the part about the potential Google account breaches in my last post. Should make my point clear. > As for your previous comment: > > If the account was banned for using 3rd party tools, even if the account was compromised, Riot won't unban it. So you want to tell me that you blatantly ignore the fact that I have personally seen it happen? K, I won't argue with a mod cause nothing good will come out of it. Sorry for trying to help the OP and for being nice to them. Won't happen again, sir.
: Go read ToU and then come back. You are only person who have control over if you get hacked or not.
Oh, okay. Guess next time Yahoo! gets breached it's gonna be my fault. You most likely have NOT read my comment through, as I have said that I have had personal experience with this. The ToS are pretty clear about you GIVING your account details to someone voluntarily, not having them extracted by a hacker. I really can't even believe that you would type this. Imagine having your Gmail hacked and Google responds with "Well, your fault, we don't care". Of course that is NOT what happens, and this is also why EVERY support centre has a dedicated "Retrieve my compromised account" section. You would know that if you bothered to actually go over to [Riot Support's website](https://support.riotgames.com/) and check for yourself. Once again, DO try to be helpful to others instead of discouraging them ;) It wouldn't kill ya! P.S. No need to use two accounts to downvote my comments! I get your sentiment even through one vote! :D {{sticker:galio-happy}}
ilylux (EUW)
: ?? you are the qiyana though
He isn't Qiyana. He is just checking the match stats through Qiyana's profile. https://lolprofile.net/match/euw/4315718546#skorpion1625
Cranda (EUNE)
: Random border?
Could be that the original owners of the skin got it for free to show the fact that they already owned the skin, now that the skin is being made available again and all. That was the case with Project Yasuo a while back. Idk just a possibility. Although the border in question is available as well, too. So idk.
MechaMurph (EUNE)
: NO way to switch my account from EUNE back to NA!!!
You... switched your account during... vacation. Oookay. This is some next level waste of money, considering you have to make the change back. Anyway, as was posted here already, any and all account transfers have been, as is expected, disabled due to the pending ranked season rewards. They will most likely be back with patch 10.1, so after preaseason ends. Btw account transfers reset your ranked status, so I would advise against them whenever possible.
: Summoner's Rift Advantures
Sorry for saying this, but consider correcting "advantures" to "adventures" :) Hope this helps with getting more views! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
TomaszeKrK (EUNE)
: Thank You! Would you be able to help me and tell me step by step what to do? Will this be a big problem?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Depends on what the grounds for the ban are. Do consider sending in a support ticket, though. Especially in cases where you got banned for 3rd party programs while it wasn't, in fact, you doing the hacking, Riot Support may be able to help!
: Nope. You are the only person responsible for your account security.
That is totally not true and I really wish people would not straight out attempt to dishearten those looking for a solution to an actual issue. That being said, if we are talking about a ban for using cheats etc., if the owner of the account can prove that their account was compromised, Riot will happily look into the case and potentially unban them. I speak from experience, as this was the case for one of my pals. Besides, accounts can always be illegitimately accessed via other means, such as a hacked mail account. Some years ago, Yahoo! suffered a massive breach. My account was compromised and someone changed all my passwords, including LoL's. If he had played a game with cheats, I would've been banned. But it wouldn't be my fault. I have no control over whether I get hacked or not ;) Nobody does, otherwise hacking wouldn't be an issue at all, right? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Fortunately, Riot Support was able to act quickly on my case and I got my account back promptly. All I am saying is that your comment does in no way reflect reality.
The Static (EUNE)
: I think I’ve figured out why the game runs poorly; another post about performance
shhh you're gonna scare rito. they're just a smol indie company, don't tell them all that IT jargon at once!
Malloror (EUW)
: FIX THE LEAVERBUSTER SYSTEM OMG
Yesterday the game showed me the "Match found" thingy, I accept the match, I get into the lobby, and then the "Match found" pop-up appears again, thus locking me out. Like wtf!? I could hear the others picking and I couldn't do a thing. Had to log out. Ban. OH WOW! In all seriousness, the old client was better than this glorified Chrome browser we get today. I remember back when they were about to replace it but still gave us the option to use the old client. I always went for the latter.
: i got 300 ping and disconnected from a custom game with only me and 9 bots
I get random disconnections all the time. Just at random. Meanwhile League voice is up and running and I keep talking with my friends. Like wth Riot, this is some next level shit. And my internet works fine! The client? Also fine! The actual game? https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b96iWTW7uXPPJS/giphy.gif
: Farewell letter to your leadership.
The game client in itself is an abomination. It's a glorified Chrome browser that fails to do the ONE purpose it serves, with constant bugs and crashes. The old client was perfect, but NOOOO, God forbid we kept that as a basis for the new one. And now they added the new fugly login screen, removing any hints of animated login screens and making players like me feel alienated. I feel like I'm about to go do my f*cking taxes, not login to a game!! As far as the rest of your points are concerned, don't even get me started. League has gone downhill and the game is a mess in comparison to how it was when I started playing all the way back in S4.
: They were very helpful, and I have been unbanned. :)
Glad to hear that! Nice having you back.
: Yeah a human would see that i agree. Still ya gotta be pretty crazy to type words like that and expect not to get punished. Anyway the Op has played games so he much of got his ban removed which is good since he wasn't saying it to abuse someone. Although i hope the rioter who unbanned him gave him a warning about what not to say, i would never use ### in game nomatter how much of a degenerate the other player was.
: There is a massive difference between the word trash and the word the op said. Trash isn't 0 tolerance so it makes sense his ban was removed. This guy didn't say trash.
Nah, I've heard a lot of people getting chat bans over the word "trash" tbh. Well not 14-day bans, but still I get it counts as an extremely negative word. Although still, the context matters. I'm pretty sure a HUMAN would be able to differentiate between "go k*s" and "you told me 'k*s'", right? I trust that support will be able to handle it appropriately. Imagine being in court as a witness because you heard someone say a "banned" word and you say "Person X said [the word]" and you get punished for it... It's ridiculous and it's why an automated ban system always has people working behind it too.
: His punishment will never be removed because he used a 0 tolerance word.
Not true, they check the context manually if asked to do so. I know a case where a dude got a ban removed. Someone called him and his support "trash" and he replied "stop calling us trash just play". The system picked up "trash", someone reported him, and boom. Banned. The other guy was probably punished too. My friend then told me he sent in a ticket and they manually reviewed it and removed the punishment but warned him not to repeat words cause the system may pick them up as harassment. Sending in a ticket does work sometimes! Next thing I knew we were duoing again.
: COULD YOU PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME ?
Each patch makes it more frequent. Also I get random lag spikes and random disconnects all the time, even tho my net and OTHER ONLINE GAMES work fine.
SandTierCZ (EUNE)
: Special Forces/ Omega Squad Pyke
Omega Squad skins are reserved for Yordles. So only Special Forces would be an acceptable title. {{sticker:sg-poppy}} don't mind the random poppy emote it's not going to *harm* you
: Someone called your polish what ?
: Year 2120
*sniff* {{item:3070}} You are speaking the language of the gods
Wex0r (EUW)
: Credability for one. Not that that matters on a forum. This a free place to post ideas however good or **Bad** they may be.
ouch, passive aggressive but with an actual point. ok, fair enough
i eat pussi (EUNE)
: Queue time on EUNE
Really? I usually get matched very quickly. Also why is your screenshot full of old versions of programs including the client and why is your Windows OS this old? Or is this entire post a joke? The image is too specific for it to NOT be a joke.
: "first N champions purchased" is dumb for years-old accounts
I remember them though... If you can't try to write 'em down somewhere, just in case.
: "because u are the only one trash here" There you have the Reason for your Chat Restriction.
too extreme imo
VorenDier (EUNE)
: Can you guys please stop this FPS drops?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
My Laptop has very high specs and yet I'm not immune to this either... FIX plz
: Just got banned.
**Do ** let us know how it went!
: Restarting with LOL
"First I noticed that I no longer have the skins I bought at the time I was playing" Unless you're playing on a new account, they should've been there. Contact support about this.
Era Teemo (EUW)
: I think you have time.(speed should be around the same), because there is same number of click, which need to be taken to complete page. It should take 20-45sec to build
But you would have to know the layout pretty much by heart to do that. Other than that, no objections. It could allow for more diverse rune sets.
Era Teemo (EUW)
: You can have more of those pages as before and switch between those (pre-setup rune pages). Only thing is, runes will be easier to balance, more freedom,.. Most of those who does not know what to do, usually copy rune pages from the internet. So there should be no problem.
Yes but you won't have time to do so during champ select. Let's say you have your rune page ready beforehand and your champ gets banned. Also there's a limit to how many rune pages you can buy. Moreover, right now you only get 2 free rune pages. I don't want to buy more and with Runes Reforged I don't need to!
: I am guessing you are on **Wi-Fi** then, I wrote those steps for a **wired connection**, that is why some options are missing, just setting the MTU should help you though... I am also on latest Mac OS 10.15.1 (not sure why you said iOS, I suppose it is a typo) If setting just the MTU on a wireless connection is not working for you, can you give it a try on a wired one?
Unlike you, most Apple users don't even know their OS's name, I guess... The Apple logo is enough for 'em {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Era Teemo (EUW)
: Idea about bringing back reworked old runes + masteries
Interesting concept but I want to be able to switch runes quickly on the fly during champ select, and this system seems too complicated for that. This is also why Runes Reforged excited me so much!
Drda (EUNE)
: Make it inpossible to ban a called team champion
Of course we should be able to ban anyone we want. For example, if you're last pick you have zero chances of getting that Yasuo and the enemy laner will take him first. So banning Yasuo seems like the appropriate action, if, say, I can't play against him. Moreover I do like being able to ban a champion if I know one of my teammates is trolling with them.
: New Member
Well I wouldn't blame the flamers in a scenario where a newbie is matched with older players. This is a matchmaking issue and Riot needs to fix it. I do believe that this is the cause of the entire problem.
: Why on earth shouldn't Riot remove the punishment? I didnt do anything wrong, in fact I called someone out for doing something wrong?
I understand how you feel. Do let me know how it went. Maybe I could also send in a ticket. However Riot is Riot. You know them. The only thing they bother about lately are developing Prestige Skins. And even those suck. *cough cough* Pulsefire Thresh = crow *cough cough* So yeah, until they develop a better detection mechansim, which i highly doubt they'll do, just avoid repeating ban-worthy words, abbreviations and phrases. It is highly likely though that your ban will be removed after Support looks at chat logs, provided that you have shown us the entire conversation just as it happened.
Declined (EUNE)
: If you wish to remain off-topic sadly I'm going to have to cut this short. If you have any questions about moderation, I suggest you create a new thread, otherwise your posts are going to be removed for spam. You need to stay on topic for this thread, for instance, what do you think about OP's dilemma, or the responses TatarQiz provided?
Sure, go ahead and cut it short just cause you have the power to do so. Ignoring everything we don't have an answer to and silencing anyone who dares say it... Ah, if only life were like that! Everything would be so easy! However, it is not, but the same doesn't apply to the LoL boards, so since you're able to, **do** be as biased as you want, by all means, please. 'Cause, for one, the only one deviating from this conversation is you. I don't even know why I'm bothering. With you it's like I'm attempting to communicate with the equivalent of a wall, minus the fact that the wall simply wouldn't reply, while your reply is irrelevant. So my only question about moderation would be the following: Have you always been like this? Or did the sweet power of moderation corrupt you? (By the way don't reply, I would _toooootally_ hate it if you were to digress from the topic at hand.) So go ahead and remove this as spam, I really hope it will make your day :D It'll also get ya out of a tight spot easily, right? Seems like you're getting off from doing this and I'm so glad I could contribute! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} **Moreover, I do thank you for suggesting the continuation of the thread, so here goes: As far as OP's dilemma is concerned, I believe I had posted some similar content which I would quote, but, oh wait, you removed it unfairly without consequences (such as it being neither viewable nor appeal-able). Lemme try to paraphrase tho. I believe toxicity is, up to a degree, normal and even required in online games as sort of a stimulant and if OP is telling the truth (no chatbans etc.) then yeah I think it's kind of unfair unless he said something terrible, which he apparently denies having done.**
Declined (EUNE)
: You left an open ended question on a public board, rest should be self explanatory. However what do you think of his responses to OP? I personally find them quite fitting, as there's nothing much left for me to say, do or explain.
"you're absolutely correct that I would've made the exact same assumption" I think there has been a misunderstanding here. You see, I couldn't have been correct about that, since I never even mentioned **you ** of all people. Hope this has been clarified now, cause I think you misinterpreted the question, which was not being directed to you :P Also, you went through my post history, huh? And banned pretty much four posts in a row for being toxic? Wow, I wonder how much hatred you had inside you while doing that. I have been playing League since Season 4 and have never, ever been banned. Not even a **single ** chat restriction. But of course, you must know better than Riot, the owner of these forums, if you think that I was being offensive. Let's not forget the post that I am most ashamed about, a post that, according to you, features "threats". Threats against whom? I really can't say I agree... or even spot them: "Umm I think you got it backwards. That is exactly WHAT I am saying. Friction is normal and by friction I mean verbal fights between teammates. I'm saying that you should deal with them just as you do IRL. In real life you don't always have a Riot to report them to. Sometimes you have to pick fights and talk back and that is what I said should be done, because, after all, it is normal. And in case (...)" But wait, with you removing the post now I have no way to see it to the end. So essentially you used your abilities as a mod, banning something that I can't even view now so that I can't even appeal your decision. Hmm. Seems legit.... and _transparent_ enough. Anyway, I've had my fun with the boards so far so I guess this doesn't really hurt me all that much, but I think I speak for some other users too when I say that you're probably holding a certain... prejudice. And of course you can ban this post too, and you are likely to do that. And of course, I can't stop you. But unfortunately, while the internet allows for this to happen, sadly this is not how a normal conversation goes. You don't just "remove" what someone tells you if you find it unpleasant. But alas, this is an internet conversation, and I **will **have to abide by that fact. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Declined (EUNE)
: Excellent question, you're absolutely correct that I would've made the exact same assumption, so I took the liberty to review your entire posting history, and found enough examples to be confident that my initial assumption were correct. Thank you for pointing it out ^_^
DO excuse me, but I believe that nobody mentioned anything about you or **your** assumptions
TatarQiz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J3I0EhVJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:04:26.341+0000) > > someone is trying really hard to become a moderator lol Heya ^_^ I don't think it's difficult to meet players which are eager to write a nice reply and proactively help other gamers in order to prevent future punishments on their account. With the right attitude and encouragement offered, we can have a nice community that gets along without having to use mean words between ourselves. --- However, of course, you decide what you want to believe 😁 I'll just continue offering my support to those willing to accept it. I hope you have a nice rest of your week! {{sticker:sona-playing}}
I like how you automatically assumed that I was being sarcastic or mean-spirited. _Why _ would it be _bad _ to try to be a mod?
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=peky2gX0,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T21:21:48.752+0000) > > Umm I think you got it backwards. That is exactly WHAT I am saying. Friction is normal and by friction I mean verbal fights between teammates. I'm saying that you should deal with them just as you do IRL. In real life you don't always have a Riot to report them to. Sometimes you have to pick fights and talk back and that is what I said should be done, because, after all, it is normal. And in cases where a teammate is flaming too severely and you're not in the mood for a fight, then you can mute 'em. I don't understand what part confused you. oh... if that's the case, my bad. thought you were saying this: - cry cry report everyone for everything and it should not be acceptable. I guess I misunderstood u then, my bad.
No worries, having re-read my comment I can see how it could be misinterpreted. But yeah, overall I think toxicity is normal up to a degree.
kodomas (EUW)
: Like I've said in my other comments I was thinking more about the money-splashing and earning event of Worlds as a whole and was seeing it more as a gesture of goodwill to the players with these tokens as an extension of that. Didn't really think into the detailed economics of what a token is worth against RP and real-world money. I just simply wanted to ask the question about how I thought I remembered it, because I'm perfectly aware I got the other chroma a loooong time ago and could have misremembered, and clearly I did!
Hmmm, I don't remember such an occasion though. You could be right, of course, I skipped Season 8, maybe it was back then{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: My thumbs up emote is gone
A friend of mine has the same issue. It is there in-game, but not in the client. There is just a blank spot and he's too afraid to remove it/overwrite it because it doesn't appear in his collection either...
Show more

Xplosion101

Level 115 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion