: I got 20 minutes leaver buster thanks to server lag... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
So it looks like I'm not the only one...
: :)) its great game
Yeah, until I did every mission it was fun and pain for my hand for buttion mashing and I think my gamepad buttion kinda broke since I need to press it hard to register it that I pressed it
: 1 :P
I have both of them but haven't played then in a while since I did everything I could in both of these games
: think its time to play some Dragon Ball Xenoverse come join my team there for some quests my nickname there Nezbitt
Xenoverse 1 or 2?
S1 Psclly (EUW)
: Riven in Blood Moon?
Would like to see Assassin Kayn and Vi there
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: How many players are under the age of 16?
17 here, started playing league I think in season 4 but I wasn't into this kind of game so I didn't played much and after some time (I think somewhere after UI update) come back to league but I think I only played like 2-3 games and another pause, then I truly started playing League at the end of season 5 to this day and still playing. My history of LoL.
DarkcoreX13 (EUNE)
: Like everyone said.You don't get banned after 1 game.You had to be toxic in many games to make this happen.Riot not cares about who started it.What matters that you continued and added more fuel to the flame.Instead of being the smarter and mute the dude.Chatting and flaming in game is a waste of time.Just mute and rep him for grief.You won't see that player anymore anyways so why bother why go down to hes level to put yourself in trouble.If you don't like "mid and feed" players play draft.Make 2 lane your favorite.And sometimes you have to take the other role to win a game cause some auto filled players are too noob to play support for once a day.I got chat banned once and suspended for 14 days too and from their i learned my lesson(and i was not the toxic type i just deffended my friends by going down to toxic lvl).So i learned to ignore toxic players.And now you can just press tab and click to mute anyone faster.
Just to clarify, he was playing draft and got mid.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RageTHD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7bnilzAH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T16:35:00.957+0000) > > That was the first time Rioter replied to my comment o.o > But going back to thread, I was sure low-spec mode was behind this but I wanted to say that it isn't only for Elementalist Lux I actually have tested all combinations of Ultimate Skins and they're all moving for me, static when I have low spec on :-/ Can you try toggling low spec, relogging, then toggling it again? It might not be reflecting your changes for some reason.
You know, I play on low spec 'cause my PC is like low/mid-end so it helps me get faster to champion select etc.
Meliodas (EUW)
: but u played yi supp xD
My friend was playing Yasuo and he was thinking selecting PROJECT skin so I though selecting Yi 'cause I have PROJECT skin for him
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RageTHD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7bnilzAH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-04T09:09:07.113+0000) > > I think every ultimate skin is now static, 'cause I recently played on support as DJ Sona and her image was static and no animated. They are still animated unless you turn on "low spec mode" - this is obviously a semi-heavy pretty feature, so it gets disabled with low spec mode enabled ^^
That was the first time Rioter replied to my comment o.o But going back to thread, I was sure low-spec mode was behind this but I wanted to say that it isn't only for Elementalist Lux
Meliodas (EUW)
: u surely got auto-filled xD. and yeah, same here, sometimes it appears, sometimes not, mostly not.
When you are kinda support main and someone say's "you got auto-filled" :v
: Elementalist lux background now static?
I think every ultimate skin is now static, 'cause I recently played on support as DJ Sona and her image was static and no animated.
Meliodas (EUW)
: support item cooldown
I found this bug yesterday when I was playing Master Yi supp (don't ask why). I couldn't see cd to first charge but after I got first I was able to see cd for other charges until I had zero and couldn't see cd for first and so on and so on.
Blośsom (EUW)
: As a support main I think they'll find something. The keystones look pretty decent to use, especially the shield Zaphyr thingy. I'm happy 'bout the ip thing too, all though i spent a lot of ip for good runes, so im worried about that though,
I think you'll get a refund of those spend IP. Personally, I didn't bought any runes except tier 1 and 2 but to farm that much IP to buy runes is too long for me.
Blośsom (EUW)
: Hey Rito! TY :)
I'm wondering how will support play with these new runes & masteries system, but other than that I happy that runes won't cost any IP :3
Rismosch (EUW)
: What's up with Support these days?
Being a support main and reading this make me think, do they even know how to play support? I main Sona (because of the skin) and I generally trying to stay positive the whole game and apologize when I make a mistake, but reading what you typed in this thread makes me think, why shit on someone if you can't play properly on the same role as adc. I find that commenting about one small mistake that your teammate made them play worse, and if your teammate flame you try to apologize. Look I know that having a good teammate is hard these days but try to stay positive the whole match.

YoRHa 2B

Level 176 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion