Xinyuo (EUW)
: Because you are trying to pull a victim role now lol. "'emg he made fun of my parents'' My dad died of cancer, and if someone would use the word ingame i wouldn't even notice it. Only weak people/sheep lose their shit over this. +they made fun of it? To make fun of it you first have to know about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Xinyuo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X3OjApZh,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T15:43:09.835+0000) > > Because you are trying to pull a victim role now lol. > > "'emg he made fun of my parents'' > > My dad died of cancer, and if someone would use the word ingame i wouldn't even notice it. Only weak people/sheep lose their shit over this. > > +they made fun of it? To make fun of it you first have to know about it. First of all, I made this before I even got banned so the 2 things arent related. Second of all, they did know it because I told him that after a terrible mom joke...
Xinyuo (EUW)
: ''I got permabanned, lets see if i can blame other toxic people''
> [{quoted}](name=Xinyuo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X3OjApZh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-18T10:24:45.765+0000) > > ''I got permabanned, lets see if i can blame other toxic people'' Huh? Yeah I got punished because I was toxic as well in the games after that. What does that have to do with this topic? You know, at least I got balls to admit my own mistakes as well
: >Today I got permabanned. This is my second permaban. >Just like last time I lost a lot of money worth of skins. Yeah we can see that, you bought the pass. GL HF on your next game. I suggest you to watch out for an SP game called Kynseed, it's like harvest moon and stardew valley so if you want a relaxing game grab it when it's out.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathraven13,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ueijm63q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T22:57:51.201+0000) > > Yeah we can see that, you bought the pass. GL HF on your next game. I suggest you to watch out for an SP game called Kynseed, it's like harvest moon and stardew valley so if you want a relaxing game grab it when it's out. I bought STEEP this weekend. Its pretty fun
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lari (EUNE)
: Tell WTF should i do more!!!??
Honestly, I would make fun about your line "So I started looking at my teammates" because you are ALWAYS supposed to be looking at them. Good players need to know whats going on in other lanes too. But... I have been dealing with the same shit for the past 3 months man. Hardstuck plat 5 0 lp, and if I climb out I get DRAGGED down thanks to unwinnable games, mostly bot lane spending more time flaming eachother than playing. Honestly, wish they dumped this full teamwork idea and brought back the posibility to solo carry...
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed Best Girl,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0OFsccEi,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-16T15:29:08.584+0000) > > wasnt it 6? They use your past 6 month play history and compare it with with people whith whom you have same purchases so that they will offer you skins they bought and you didn't. Yeah I know it doesn't make much sense. They don't really focus on what you play but on what you purchase and you are likely to purchase. So for example if you play Lucian and have bought a Lucian skin and other people who play Lucian and Jhin and have bought skins for Lucian and Jhin, you will be offered Jhin skins. I am not 100% sure but i think it's 3 months not 6 for the skins that it won't show. Still the point is that you wont see any recent skins.
> [{quoted}](name=CarlosRay Norris,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0OFsccEi,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T15:36:49.260+0000) > > They use your past 6 month play history and compare it with with people whith whom you have same purchases so that they will offer you skins they bought and you didn't. > Yeah I know it doesn't make much sense. They don't really focus on what you play but on what you purchase and you are likely to purchase. So for example if you play Lucian and have bought a Lucian skin and other people who play Lucian and Jhin and have bought skins for Lucian and Jhin, you will be offered Jhin skins. > > I am not 100% sure but i think it's 3 months not 6 for the skins that it won't show. > Still the point is that you wont see any recent skins. No, I remmember reading that skins that arent 6 months old yet cannot appear in your shop, along with legendary, limited and mythic skins.
T J (EUW)
: Free icons
DIdint knew theres more than one. I will take them but I am never taking my Mini Ladd icon, hes my favourite youtuber. Got the icon as soon as it came out
: "My shop" does not contain past 3 months skins. So don't expect to see the newest skins in "My shop"
> [{quoted}](name=CarlosRay Norris,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0OFsccEi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-16T14:48:50.168+0000) > > "My shop" does not contain past 3 months skins. So don't expect to see the newest skins in "My shop" wasnt it 6?
: > unless I really lose it Get rid of that part and your problem is solved forever.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T13:06:34.816+0000) > > Get rid of that part and your problem is solved forever. Yeah but you realise that even if I solve it right now its not gonna help me since the damage is already done. Theres no incentive to try anymore..
: If you are not able to rank up your honor rank in a very big timescale, this means that your behavior is not good enough yet. If you are toxic occasionally (even if it's not enough for another punishment), the honor system blocks you from leveling up. So if you actually don't level up at all for more than a few months, this means you have to improve your behavior first. This doesn't mean you have to be extra nice and cuddly to everyone, this just means you have to remove all the toxic stuff. Blaming, insulting, trash talking, giving up early, discussing whose fault it is, asking for reports....all that stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-14T11:41:38.583+0000) > > If you are not able to rank up your honor rank in a very big timescale, this means that your behavior is not good enough yet. If you are toxic occasionally (even if it's not enough for another punishment), the honor system blocks you from leveling up. > So if you actually don't level up at all for more than a few months, this means you have to improve your behavior first. This doesn't mean you have to be extra nice and cuddly to everyone, this just means you have to remove all the toxic stuff. Blaming, insulting, trash talking, giving up early, discussing whose fault it is, asking for reports....all that stuff. Except I dont do those things anymore unless I really lose it (which is pretty rare). Asking for reports is useless because 1 report has same value as 9 so I never do it. Under ANY circumstance.
: It's not permanent, it's temporary, depending on your behavior. And if you are actually improving (which, really, isn't THAT hard if you really want it) it's not even that long.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-08-14T11:38:46.634+0000) > > It's not permanent, it's temporary, depending on your behavior. And if you are actually improving (which, really, isn't THAT hard if you really want it) it's not even that long. On my best behaviour it took me 6 months to get 2 checkpoints. Not long at all...
Gerbster (EUW)
: It's not permanent though, and it's not for just one screw up!
> [{quoted}](name=Gerbster,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-14T11:29:48.717+0000) > > It's not permanent though, and it's not for just one screw up! It is for one screw up. 1 day of toxity and losing it is enough to get you dishonorable
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed Best Girl,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-14T10:38:15.404+0000) > > How about make climbing out of dishonorable not last 5 months then??? How about not being dishonorable to begin with?
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T10:39:53.022+0000) > > How about not being dishonorable to begin with? Doing my best but for a person with a temper I do lose it sometimes. I understand that a punishment is good. But a punishment should'nt be permanent for one screw up should it? Imagine as a kid you break something and your parents get mad and ground you till you are 18. Thats how this feels.
: Imagine that if you get punished in a season then you need to wait the next season to get the rewards. Now the actual system sounds more good. And how short do you want the period to be? You can't show that you can become a good player in 2 weeks after you did well an entire year and step wrong in the last part.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T10:44:04.307+0000) > > Imagine that if you get punished in a season then you need to wait the next season to get the rewards. Now the actual system sounds more good. > > And how short do you want the period to be? You can't show that you can become a good player in 2 weeks after you did well an entire year and step wrong in the last part. I wouldnt mind 2 months. Not 2 years tho like it is right now...
: Imagine that if you get punished in a season then you need to wait the next season to get the rewards. Now the actual system sounds more good. And how short do you want the period to be? You can't show that you can become a good player in 2 weeks after you did well an entire year and step wrong in the last part.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YRoEEtbg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T10:44:04.307+0000) > > Imagine that if you get punished in a season then you need to wait the next season to get the rewards. Now the actual system sounds more good. > > And how short do you want the period to be? You can't show that you can become a good player in 2 weeks after you did well an entire year and step wrong in the last part. Yes but I got punished last season and I did not get last season rewards. It then took me from August 2017 to may 2018 to get back to honor level 1. Then I got one tiny chat restriction for one episode where I finaly lost it and back into 0 and I havent even reached 2nd checkpoint. There is literaly no incentive for me to even try to reform when its basicly impossible to fix is. I dont even remmember what a key fragment looks like... Getting to level 1 should take 1 or 2 months tops, not entire year and a half...
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Getting reported by my team for being AFK will cause me to get 5 games suspension, which i already got. so there isn't anything such as 2 punishments for the price of one, losing LP + Games suspension in a Victory game can never be fair and explained at all. Leaverbuster kicked in long before the end of the game, its an entirely separate system, leaverbuster will issue LPQ's, but it won't ban you, whereas repeated valid reports will > so as i said before, the best "fair" punishment i can see is getting no LP if you won the game + games suspension, or losing even the double of the LP if the game is lost and u were AFK + games suspension. but definitely not losing LP when you win the game Well riot disagrees, leavers have always been punished regardless
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7acup6vZ,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-13T19:48:19.432+0000) > > Leaverbuster kicked in long before the end of the game, its an entirely separate system, leaverbuster will issue LPQ's, but it won't ban you, whereas repeated valid reports will > This is wrong. Only valid reports about griefing and toxity will ban you. You can't get banned for afk under any circumstances. Reports for Leaving game AFK only inform leaver buster, which already probably knows, which means reports for afk dont really do anything...
: no shit, thats what riot said and i already pointed it out. also if i insult somebody as cripple its better because that a tolerance word? its freaking silly to judge how bad insults are.
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkanodox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nZpNfOUe,comment-id=0005000000020000,timestamp=2018-08-08T10:55:22.207+0000) > > no shit, thats what riot said and i already pointed it out. > > also if i insult somebody as cripple its better because that a tolerance word? > > its freaking silly to judge how bad insults are. You can thank %%%%ing sjws for that
Rioter Comments
: called somebody f a g, instant 14 days ban last year..
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkanodox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nZpNfOUe,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-08-06T09:27:40.110+0000) > > called somebody f a g, instant 14 days ban last year.. Thats because its a no tolerance word.
: League of Legends timeline (Player created)
I remmember that when I started, there was a ziggs champion spotlight in the corner of the client.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=dsMG0bgb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-16T21:51:55.179+0000) > > Quite sure legacy skins are included - that's how I got Bewitching Tristana. > > But I'm not sure whether the legacy skins are made available only when the shop is open when the corresponding seasonal event is up, or not. No, it doesnt matter. I obtained Deathsworn Zed from the last shop, and I am pretty sure it wasnt haloween yet. Also I had skt jhin in it and its not worlds yet as well.
Mega Gnar (EUW)
: How long until 2018 Season End?
After worlds. Worlds usually come september-october.
: Darius vs Garen. Who did you choose?
Darius. Reason? Garen is Hitler.
: These skins are retiring soon! https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001531228-League-of-Legends-Promo-Skins-Goodbye-Giveaway (It's a shame riot can't publicize this more, or put it as a sticky forum post. Even more of a shame that they can't get their shit in order to remove all the previous, now incorrect info, such as this... https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083184-Promotional-Content-Free-Swag-)
> [{quoted}](name=revengingangel,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jR9qyFeV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-02T08:27:03.605+0000) > > These skins are retiring soon! > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001531228-League-of-Legends-Promo-Skins-Goodbye-Giveaway > > (It's a shame riot can't publicize this more, or put it as a sticky forum post. Even more of a shame that they can't get their shit in order to remove all the previous, now incorrect info, such as this... https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083184-Promotional-Content-Free-Swag-) For some reason I cannot submit the ticket, it says CAPCHA not completed, but there is no capcha on the page...
: Describe a champion with just a perfect meme video
Not a video but https://imgur.com/a/05pbU1Y
SyrJones (EUW)
: well no point continuing to talk as i can see you are narrow minded.
> [{quoted}](name=SyrJones,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9zyEuuHK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T13:09:46.426+0000) > > well no point continuing to talk as i can see you are narrow minded. Aha so not wanting the game to become even more toxic shitfest is being narrow minded. I see. Well, your opinion m8, I see that I cant change it so have at it. Riot still wont ever implement this, and I explained you why. If you cant understand it its not my problem.
LordAppul (EUW)
: questions about the borders
Pretty sure skin borders only work when you use that skin. At least that is how it is for my championship ashe.
kokmeeuw5 (EUW)
: Loss prevention for games that are griefed or cheated in.
>won't harass people because they go 1/4. Oposite. They would harass them even harder to make them quit and not lose lp. I didnt mean that bullying them would make the bully targets play worse. It is the bullies that would play worse because one, they would be too busy typing than focusing on the game and two, they would be in the bad mood from all the flaming.
kokmeeuw5 (EUW)
: Loss prevention for games that are griefed or cheated in.
Theaboom, I am sick of arguing with you so I will summarize it for you and if you dont understand, you are a lost cause. If a player intentionally loses a game, he should be punished. If Riot implemented a system where players would also get compensated for it, people would feel entitled to that compensation. They would try to abuse this system. Considering how toxic this community already is, I can only imagine. As soon as the game would go for the worse, someone WOULD try to get SOMEONE to RAGEQUIT. Someone WOULD flame MORE that he is flaming now. The game would become even more toxic. And yes, you can avoid that toxity with mutes, but that wont change the fact that IT IS STILL MORE TOXIC. More games would leave negative experience (rather 1 afk in 10 games than flaming in 9 out of 10 games...) I mean its already rare to see a game where losing team is not spamming REPORT REPORT. Just imagine all the "GO AFK NOOB LEAVE THE GAME YOU LOST US" etc... Also, as I explained to you 3 times now, the current system is already fair. Yes, you lose lp to the trolls in ally team. But you also GAIN LP from trolls in ENEMY TEAM, which happens MORE OFTEN. I proved it to you with math. I want you to write down a + every time you won a game thanks to an enemy troll and a - every time you lost one in a notebook and then look at the results. You dont lose lp from the current system. The system you suggest would mean that you would actually gain even more lp from trolls, because if you lost thanks to one, you would not lose lp, but if you won, you would still get lp (or are you suggesting that a team that wins against a troll does not get LP?) Not only that but the game would also become massively more toxic. That is 2 negative outcomes from your suggested system. Do you understand this?
Thaaboom (EUW)
: both fricken scenarios shouldnt happen, who says i only see the negative you are entirely missing the point the point is those 5 games the enemy teams had leavers they should all be compensated. the game after that i have a troll i should be compensated. THAT. IS. FAIR. stop making it harder than it is. good day to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T23:28:04.981+0000) > > both fricken scenarios shouldnt happen, who says i only see the negative > you are entirely missing the point the point is those 5 games the enemy teams had leavers they should all be compensated. > the game after that i have a troll i should be compensated. THAT. IS. FAIR. > stop making it harder than it is. > good day to you. Yes, you are compensated. By having a troll in enemy team 5 games later. You still dont understand that the system this thread proposes would bring much more toxity into the game...
Thaaboom (EUW)
: and that would be justice. if you troll you deserve to win less dont u think. it will be the same for both teams.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T22:30:00.280+0000) > > and that would be justice. > if you troll you deserve to win less dont u think. > it will be the same for both teams. What do you mean WOULD. It already IS like that. People only see negative stuff around them. You can have 5 enemy afk in a row and win those 5 games, but then get a troll in ally team and lose next game and OMG TROLLS RUING MY GANES I LOSE UNFAIR ELO ETC ETC REEEEE
Thaaboom (EUW)
: you cant calculate these odds as i explained in the other comment 5 people per team, both 5x a chance to have a troll including yourself anyone that doesnt troll has more chance to win, its always been like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T22:32:46.908+0000) > > you cant calculate these odds as i explained in the other comment > 5 people per team, both 5x a chance to have a troll including yourself > anyone that doesnt troll has more chance to win, its always been like that. Lets say in the past 300 games, there was 90 games in which there was a "troll". That troll was not you. That means, on average, you would lose 40 games thanks to an ally troll and win 50 games thanks to an enemy trolll. Thats 10 extra wins for you that you did not earn. Unless you are trolling sometimes, and if you are, please get banned.
Leyruh (EUW)
: What kind of dumb things did you do when you began League?
I still remember my very first pvp kill. I was a 0/9 amumu, I was running away from an enemy champion with my w on. He died to minions and I got the kill :D
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: It is not false information and when I say when they permaban you, your account basically gets deleted, yeah you can still see it and enter it but just that. And Riot never look up in a permabanned account to be recovered due to reasons, It is banned It is banned, It can’t be changed. Btw If you wonder where I got the information. I got it from Rioter in Riot Support page after asking them to recover It because my friend played In it and his replies was that: permabanned account can never be recovered, It is basically like deleted from game, just because you can enter and see chat logs and getting accessed by op.gg and other sites doesn’t mean the account basically exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaśhí,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E9qk3XbK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T22:21:55.663+0000) > > It is not false information and when I say when they permaban you, your account basically gets deleted, yeah you can still see it and enter it but just that. And Riot never look up in a permabanned account to be recovered due to reasons, It is banned It is banned, It can’t be changed. Btw If you wonder where I got the information. I got it from Rioter in Riot Support page after asking them to recover It because my friend played In it and his replies was that: permabanned account can never be recovered, It is basically like deleted from game, just because you can enter and see chat logs and getting accessed by op.gg and other sites doesn’t mean the account basically exists. I think you got the definition of deleted wrong. If an account gets deleted (for example, by request), the account dissapears. It wont exist anymore. Any records of it, you cant login to it, the name is free, etc. Permabanned accounts still exist, which means they are not deleted. They are just locked and you cant do anything with them anymore. BUT they still exist, thus not deleted.
Thaaboom (EUW)
: it doesnt matter what we think trolling is, riot is already deciding that for us, they did that since 2009. i dont know what you mean by ''you gain more elo from it than you lose...'' but that said, it would be like that for everyone then.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-26T20:10:50.063+0000) > > it doesnt matter what we think trolling is, riot is already deciding that for us, they did that since 2009. > i dont know what you mean by ''you gain more elo from it than you lose...'' > but that said, it would be like that for everyone then. What I mean is this. There is a 4/9 chance that your team will have a troll and you lose because of that. There is a 5/9 chance that enemy team has a troll and you win because of that. That means in the long run you win more lp from trolls than you lose, as long as you yourself are not troll. Do you understand? Its basic math..
Thaaboom (EUW)
: its not winning, if you lose you just dont lose points.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T20:09:24.325+0000) > > its not winning, if you lose you just dont lose points. What I mean is that you have a problem with guaranteed losses because trolls in your team. But, theres more chance to have a troll in enemy team and this guaranteed win, but you dont seem to complain about that...
Thaaboom (EUW)
: maybe, its guessing at this point but it would be gone by a simple mute and the system will do the rest. right now its unfair regardless, i rather deal with some potential flame that i can mute than certainties of losing because of trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T19:15:37.863+0000) > > maybe, its guessing at this point > but it would be gone by a simple mute and the system will do the rest. > right now its unfair regardless, i rather deal with some potential flame that i can mute than certainties of losing because of trolls. What about certainties of winning because of this? You dont seem to be complaining about that are you?
Thaaboom (EUW)
: HA if only it was 10% of all games dude.. come on. and my way would probably decrease toxicness. cus people will know that the troll will get punished and the team wont lose points.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T19:04:44.471+0000) > > HA if only it was 10% of all games dude.. come on. > and my way would probably decrease toxicness. > cus people will know that the troll will get punished and the team wont lose points. Ok but do you realise that people have diffirent definitions of the word "TROLL". To some people, the poor unskilled guy who lost his lane is automaticly a troll and they will flame him so he would ragequit. And once again you are forgetting, doesnt matter what procent it is, you gain more elo from it than you lose...
Thaaboom (EUW)
: their loss, having trolls and losing points unfairly creates toxicity aswell. people tend to get more mad when they tryhard and people ruin it on purpose to start with.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T18:53:57.294+0000) > > their loss, having trolls and losing points unfairly creates toxicity aswell. > people tend to get more mad when they tryhard and people ruin it on purpose to start with. Yeah but I would rather have toxity in 1/10 games with a troll than every game where your teammate dies to first blood...
SyrJones (EUW)
: No, what i am getting at is. There is a system already set in place where those who are abusive and negative in game. Yes you have the mute option so if you are struggling to deal with the flame, you can mute it and report it at the end. I get the abuse will be more vicious and I believe if you want to chat you should go to an RPG, league doesn't really need the chat as their ping system is good enough. but again if you cannot deal with it just mute it. When there are flamers and trollers in game and the team does ignore them, eventually they either play on or sit at nexus, lets say 8/10 times they play on and the other 2 times they'll just sit at nexus (these obviously aren't real stats but from what I've played this is generally the case win or lose). However, when a player rage quits there is a 1/10 chance of them coming back and when they do they are usually the ones who sit at the nexus (again not actual stats but from experience). this makes the game unfair and non-competitive as the odds are highly stacked on one side. Me personally, I'd rather have the mutable flamer and take my 8/10 chance in a 5v5 game, than have a 4v5 and leaving the game hugely one sided. I've been playing since season 1 so it's not some new guy waving in on something i have no clue about. this is why I believe forcing people to stay in game will help, as generally leaver will get bored of waiting for a new game and just play. the 8/10 may lower due to more people staying but at least there is still opportunity for a 5v5 game. I would never have suggested this in previous seasons as riot did not really have the system in place to deal with the flame and trolling, but now I believe they do and they can take it one step further by harshly punishing leavers and making them accountable for tipping the scales.
> [{quoted}](name=SyrJones,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9zyEuuHK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T18:28:12.747+0000) > > No, what i am getting at is. There is a system already set in place where those who are abusive and negative in game. Yes you have the mute option so if you are struggling to deal with the flame, you can mute it and report it at the end. > > I get the abuse will be more vicious and I believe if you want to chat you should go to an RPG, league doesn't really need the chat as their ping system is good enough. but again if you cannot deal with it just mute it. > > When there are flamers and trollers in game and the team does ignore them, eventually they either play on or sit at nexus, lets say 8/10 times they play on and the other 2 times they'll just sit at nexus (these obviously aren't real stats but from what I've played this is generally the case win or lose). > > However, when a player rage quits there is a 1/10 chance of them coming back and when they do they are usually the ones who sit at the nexus (again not actual stats but from experience). this makes the game unfair and non-competitive as the odds are highly stacked on one side. > > Me personally, I'd rather have the mutable flamer and take my 8/10 chance in a 5v5 game, than have a 4v5 and leaving the game hugely one sided. I've been playing since season 1 so it's not some new guy waving in on something i have no clue about. > > this is why I believe forcing people to stay in game will help, as generally leaver will get bored of waiting for a new game and just play. the 8/10 may lower due to more people staying but at least there is still opportunity for a 5v5 game. > > I would never have suggested this in previous seasons as riot did not really have the system in place to deal with the flame and trolling, but now I believe they do and they can take it one step further by harshly punishing leavers and making them accountable for tipping the scales. And I personaly would rather play and try to win after I died to first blood with my team rather than have the team force me to ragequit so they dont lose lp..
Thaaboom (EUW)
: cool story and all but overall it would be an improvement. just mute the flamer, we have those regardless. right now we get screwed anyway, its worth experimenting at the least. and your example of 4/9 this 5/9 that is also great, but it shouldnt happen in the first place.. thats on riot if it does happen. and when it does we should be compensated, right now its just fair in being unfair ''because it happens to everyone'' oh and whoevers been toxic should also in that game not gain / lose LP. the chat already gets scanned each game anyway.. like i said, its worth trying it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaaboom,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5fE5kaeO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-26T17:55:50.729+0000) > > cool story and all but overall it would be an improvement. > just mute the flamer, we have those regardless. > right now we get screwed anyway, its worth experimenting at the least. > > and your example of 4/9 this 5/9 that is also great, but it shouldnt happen in the first place.. thats on riot if it does happen. > and when it does we should be compensated, right now its just fair in being unfair ''because it happens to everyone'' > oh and whoevers been toxic should also in that game not gain / lose LP. > > the chat already gets scanned each game anyway.. like i said, its worth trying it out. Well, its not going to be tried out, because riot said countless of times, that they will not implement something that encourages toxity.
jOhNyPx (EUNE)
: saying to twisted fate not to fight because he is dieing 1 hit and he is already 0/4 is toxic twisted fate flaming me when i ganked his lane and died and called me different names so i told him not to cry about me not ganking his lane again is toxic tf died, yeah thats toxic too not sure but seems like this part is sarcasm
> [{quoted}](name=jOhNyPx,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E28EnpAy,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T22:39:08.980+0000) > > saying to twisted fate not to fight because he is dieing 1 hit and he is already 0/4 is toxic > twisted fate flaming me when i ganked his lane and died and called me different names so i told him not to cry about me not ganking his lane again is toxic > tf died, yeah thats toxic too > > not sure but seems like this part is sarcasm People need to realise that context does not matter. You break rules, you get punished. If he broke rules, he will get punished too. Imagine that you got robbed. Does that give you a right to rob that person? Or anyone? No, you cannot take law into your own hands. Same applies here.
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: When an account is banned It is basically removed from the game, even If you ask you will never get your account unbanned.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaśhí,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E9qk3XbK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-26T05:56:33.450+0000) > > When an account is banned It is basically removed from the game, even If you ask you will never get your account unbanned. I dont know where you got this false info but it is false info. The accounts are not removed (mine is still there after a year). You can still log on to them (and read chat logs), it still appears in peoples friend lists and clubs, op.gg and similar sites, and you can look it up in client. This is in case if for any reason the account needs to be recovered. Also the name of the account is forever gone. Inactive accounts can lose their names by others taking them, but that is not the case with permabanned accounts.
ChainedUp (EUW)
: I never broke the rules honnestly. I never flamed some1 and i wasn't toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=ChainedUp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=74k5gBA5,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-25T23:53:57.600+0000) > > I never broke the rules honnestly. I never flamed some1 and i wasn't toxic. You asked for reports. That is breaking the rules. Considering how soft this was, if you got permabanned for this, I am assuming you just came out of a 14 day ban.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: > Let me explain this story No, the story doesn't matter. The rules apply to you, no matter what happened. The other broke the rules? The game was frustrating? Others were worse? Doesn't matter, this doesn't change the fact that you the rules still apply to you. No. Matter. What.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=74k5gBA5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-25T18:18:58.776+0000) > > No, the story doesn't matter. The rules apply to you, no matter what happened. The other broke the rules? The game was frustrating? Others were worse? Doesn't matter, this doesn't change the fact that you the rules still apply to you. No. Matter. What. hes right tho. Every player is investigated individualy and is punished regardless of context.
: And still you sure this is only to no friends in league? next time just watch the whole game and then trashtalk to me lmao
> [{quoted}](name=iDárkness,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=yEs0git9,comment-id=0008000100010003,timestamp=2018-06-26T09:49:13.672+0000) > > And still you sure this is only to no friends in league? next time just watch the whole game and then trashtalk to me lmao It does not matter if your teammates were toxic. You were toxic and you got punished as they will if they were toxic too. Context does not matter. Only what you do. I got banned simillary once, and I thought its unfair but now I know I Deserved it.
: One should learn to stop retaliating. One report is as strong as nine. So if you reported alone about the player harassing you they will be investigated. If all 9 players reported the player harassing you, they will still be investigated **in exactly the same way. **
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=yEs0git9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-25T12:20:08.103+0000) > > One should learn to stop retaliating. > > One report is as strong as nine. So if you reported alone about the player harassing you they will be investigated. If all 9 players reported the player harassing you, they will still be investigated **in exactly the same way. ** Finaly someone knows how it works. Asking for reports is useless because you can just report that person yourself for the same effect. Riot should hang this in front of the players with big letters at the beggining of every match..
SyrJones (EUW)
: Wow, if you're stupid enough to leave a game because of flame and spam then you shouldn't be on the internet. Riot have mute buttons, why is it hard to use that? if it there use it? otherwise whats the use in them? you have no argument here, if spam is all you have then it pathetic. I understand what you are saying but its highly irrelevant when you got MUTING OPTIONS. If you cannot understand that then maybe you need to relook at yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=SyrJones,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9zyEuuHK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T14:54:40.259+0000) > > Wow, if you're stupid enough to leave a game because of flame and spam then you shouldn't be on the internet. Riot have mute buttons, why is it hard to use that? if it there use it? otherwise whats the use in them? > > you have no argument here, if spam is all you have then it pathetic. I understand what you are saying but its highly irrelevant when you got MUTING OPTIONS. > > If you cannot understand that then maybe you need to relook at yourself. Thats where you are wrong. Yes you have mute options. But that still means others will be more toxic. It DOESNT matter that you can mute the flamer, the flamer WILL be more toxic. Just because you can isolate the fire and make it harmless, it is not a good idea to pour fuel into it. Lets say that now, when a team is losing, there is a 50 procent of a time teammates are arguing and flaming and thus lose, and another 50 procent of a time they do their best, focus and eventualy make a comeback. With your system, 90 procent of the time players would give up and try to get their teammates to leave. Do you see where the problem is? Who cares if you can mute them, that does not mean its ok to flame, you are still spreading negativity and NOT PLAYING while you are typing. According to you flame is ok because you can mute it right?
Show more

Zed Best Girl

Level 126 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion