Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=48eybAaj,comment-id=000100000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T15:43:50.881+0000) > > Given that it is CC, that it can crit and lifesteal, that it has high range, no mana cost and reasonably low CD, given that he mostly faces squishy mana champs in mid, given that it can pass through minions unlike a good bunch of skillshots and compared to CC skillshots, a good bunch of them cant pass through minions, it is not bad at all. Though the real nerf I would have liked to Yasuo is his stupidly high pushing power on his Q. It is pisseasy to push the enemy mid under turret 24/7 until he runs out of mana and cant counter it anymore, while also lifestealing from the minions the entire time. I would liked a damage malus modificator on it like Rumble used to have on his Q. The range and damage on the 3rd Q is considerable, and with him having no mana and usually lifesteal, he will wittle the enemy down. Mainly talking about Mid Mages here. Wow, Yasuo cant take his enemy laner hostage that easily for the entirety of the game with the threat of throwing a shitstorm into his face. Big %%%%ing deal. However, it has the unreasonable advantage of putting you as far from enemy tower range as possible. ?
When i said about caps,I didn't say about you in personal,I was talking about people like you
: Please quote a post of mine from this board where I complained about losing to Yasuo. I dare you to find one. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
you don't need to post about it,it's obvious from what you've been saying
: Check my post history, you wont find any such posts, so I dont know why you are adressing me with that.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=48eybAaj,comment-id=000100000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T15:43:50.881+0000) > > Given that it is CC, that it can crit and lifesteal, that it has high range, no mana cost and reasonably low CD, given that he mostly faces squishy mana champs in mid, given that it can pass through minions unlike a good bunch of skillshots and compared to CC skillshots, a good bunch of them cant pass through minions, it is not bad at all. Though the real nerf I would have liked to Yasuo is his stupidly high pushing power on his Q. It is pisseasy to push the enemy mid under turret 24/7 until he runs out of mana and cant counter it anymore, while also lifestealing from the minions the entire time. I would liked a damage malus modificator on it like Rumble used to have on his Q. The range and damage on the 3rd Q is considerable, and with him having no mana and usually lifesteal, he will wittle the enemy down. Mainly talking about Mid Mages here. Wow, Yasuo cant take his enemy laner hostage that easily for the entirety of the game with the threat of throwing a shitstorm into his face. Big %%%%ing deal. However, it has the unreasonable advantage of putting you as far from enemy tower range as possible. ?
: Weirdest champion you have gotten a pentakill with?
Rioter Comments
: Given that it is CC, that it can crit and lifesteal, that it has high range, no mana cost and reasonably low CD, given that he mostly faces squishy mana champs in mid, given that it can pass through minions unlike a good bunch of skillshots and compared to CC skillshots, a good bunch of them cant pass through minions, it is not bad at all. Though the real nerf I would have liked to Yasuo is his stupidly high pushing power on his Q. It is pisseasy to push the enemy mid under turret 24/7 until he runs out of mana and cant counter it anymore, while also lifestealing from the minions the entire time. I would liked a damage malus modificator on it like Rumble used to have on his Q.
Do you guys not have anything to do besides rage(usually all caps) about yasuo on boards because you don't know how to play against him?
: I think you dont grasp the "hostage" part. By holding it and positioning himself, he can force you to move certain ways, because he knows you want to dodge it, thus zoning from CS. Or is that too advanced for you?
You know,this specific skillshot is worse than any other in the game,since it times out,while other abilities,like ahri charm are always up untill used
: That's how I think, no other "people". The range and damage on the 3rd Q is considerable, and with him having no mana and usually lifesteal, he will wittle the enemy down. Mainly talking about Mid Mages here.
it's a ''SKILLSHOT'' which means you can ''DODGE'' it,but I guess it's too advanced for you
: Wow, Yasuo cant take his enemy laner hostage that easily for the entirety of the game with the threat of throwing a shitstorm into his face. Big %%%%ing deal.
How do people think?How is he holding them hostages?Thinking like this every champion whenthey have at least one skillshot up it is impossible to play against??
: Can you guys stop playing lee sin please?
Why not abuse a braindead broken character?
Manevră (EUNE)
: they lied,he is not getting hard nerfed just alittle,a shit nerf that is meaningless
q duration is losing 4 seconds from it,that's a huge hit on his q
: About Yasuo's current state
His ult doesn't make him invulnerableyou can use spells on him and auto attack him while he is ulting,read his abilities before raging on boards about him
Rioter Comments
: Why is EVERYTHING flame?
> [{quoted}](name=crazyplayer74,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dIPmxKL7,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-28T16:07:23.863+0000) > that shit tilts me to the point where i dont even bother tryharding to get myself back into the game and win it,because i dont care if i win or lose,and toxic players dont deserve to win. > You do understand that this is toxic right
: Remove 15 min surr in ranked?
When a game is over i want to not waste time for absolutely no reason
: Banned for fun
: Vlad or Kindred?
This is a great and relevant comparison you are making there,since they are both lategame ap mages
sit kid (EUW)
: Go EUW, both servers are located the same place in Germany
Besides the fact that i have +15 ms on EUW,all of my friends are in EUNE,so why would i transfer to a region for normal games when I am not going to play any?
mlam1234 (EUW)
: What has happened to Gragas?
Mid gragas is barely viable anymore,while he is pretty strong as a tank top/jungler
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Bring a better argument to the table, then we might actually get a conversation started. Not to offend, but just talking about ELO alone is not enough. You are plat or Diamond (dont know really, im just judging by your Plat emblem), surely, you can find a more reasonable and logical explanation isntead of calling everyone bronze and silvers. Let me remind you that even in pro play, Yasuo is a pain in the ass, even if he can actually b countered in that elo.
Yeah yasuo is broken in pro play,that's why he has a 0.00% playrate.Also,check this out, http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution what I said about bronze and silver is a fact,not trying to offend anyone
: Stupid champs right now
> [{quoted}](name=jonisen22,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s6h85uYG,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-28T08:46:22.457+0000) > {{champion:37}} Yeah adc sona is broken
Vonyalo (EUW)
: Why /mute all doesn't mute pings as well?
It's obvious,because reasons
Infernape (EUW)
: Playing with a Yasuo who doesn't understand the term "safe".
Too bad I'm not bronze 5 to experience this
: Thornmail or frozen heart VS yasuo. WHY? Explain mathematically.
: I would like to try Yasuo without the crit passive.
why would he want to build pd and ie then?
GAus5 (EUW)
: Riot report system
> [{quoted}](name=GAus5,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I0qsiJYh,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-28T05:38:33.859+0000) > > Dear RIot, > This game has the most toxic community Feel free to stop playing
Rioter Comments
: Why does platinum players suck?
> [{quoted}](name=C9 LynX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IWqnHNQW,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-27T22:59:08.148+0000) > > > So why the %%%% does plat players think they are better than everyone else, They are better than bronze,silver and gold players
Kilomito (EUW)
: Perhaps a nerf of Xayah and Yasuo ?
Yasuo is getting a nerf that affects both his lane phase and mid/late game. Still kids are spamming boards saying ''NERF YASUO OMG NO COUNTERPLAY OMG BROKEN OMG HE IS THE REASON IM NOT RANK 1''
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Hate is cause by a reason. One that shouldnt never be ignored.
The reason he is hated that much is because 65%of league players are bronze and silver
DELDE115 (EUW)
: The threat of champions being permabanned with the 10 ban system. [Yasuo]
The yasuo being joked at by riot doesn't mean he is ''THE MOST OP CHAMPION IN THE GAME NERF PLS NO COUNTERPLAY'' ,It means that riot are aware of the hate for the samurai that exists throughout the league community,just to make it clear
wubbuffet (EUW)
: Kick players in ranked champion select
If this should be a unanimous vote,that means that one player needs to vote to kick himself?
: Nerf FIORA......
Nice elaboration on your request,you were really informative as to why you believe fiora needs to be nerfed!
Wen294 (EUW)
: They should just make his windwall like yorick cage in terms of breakablity.
alirezaMO (EUW)
: Undo Spell point before 2:00 or 3:00
When a team invades it will be pre the 2 minute mark. An ahri would easily start charm,invade,get first blood and return to lane with q.I don't know how fair this would be
: Enemy champion spells hit Ziggs while he is in the air by his W
He doesn't have a playful trickster in his w
: No mastery lvl 7 for yasuo s-
https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4057/3.0
: ***
Yeah you must be pretty toxic from what you've been typing
: ***
this doesnt even make sense
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Need help building Karthus
{{item:3031}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3252}}
phenomlex (EUW)
: why dont we add Thank you ping
Why don't we add a k y s ping?I would use it a lot...
Rstonius (EUW)
: How is it easier when people are losing out on Wins because they're getting a position they don't know how to play? I understand that getting your main position is **kind of** easy, (Depending on people online), but it would still be better to give people their main position instead of having a chance of a Secondary/Autofill.
when the whole role selection didn't exist you had to play 5 roles,whereas now you need to play 2,and you still complain about it
Rstonius (EUW)
: I'm not saying bring back the old system, i just want a way that players can be protected against things like autofill. It literally loses so many of my games because I get put in positions that I don't have the mechanical knowledge for, which not only loses the game for myself but for others too. And I don't like that.
thats's not what I said.I said that the system got easier with the season 6 changes,it doesn't need to be even easier
Rstonius (EUW)
: Proof that secondary positions and Autofill is a bad idea.
You do remember the old Solo Q right?Getting to play 2 roles only is easy enough,let alone only 1
: macro's
Yea scripting is cheating
Dysnomia (EUNE)
: Do you even realize that you just proposed removal of her only way of escape?
she has way too much damage to be mobile too,I must disagree with the E this guy proposed though
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mnk17wIE,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-27T09:47:56.048+0000) > > taht's why you're silver When it comes to come here to protest about this or that, you guys appear all the same, i guarantee you :D.
this doesn't even make sense
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tBO3T6r3,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-27T10:57:57.209+0000) > > This way roles would be assigned with rng factors,and not with ''the one with the best computer gets their role'' Or don't play Blind Pick? I mean, that's why that gamemode exists. It's supposed to be a clown fiesta. If you want randomess, go play ARAM; if you want the ability to pick your role, go play Draft Pick. Simple.
Can't play draft pick in the morning or past midnight btw in EUNE
LazySlav (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tBO3T6r3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-27T11:08:31.504+0000) > > What would stop this person from doing that in draft mode and ranked? 1st of all you won't see that in draft pick, and second in ranked i have never seen that
Yeah i won't see them doing it in these modes but have you seen them doing it in a mode that doesn't even exist?What's your point?
LazySlav (EUNE)
: This would be more worse than "i pick first" thing. Because if somebody get support and he doesn't want it he will take anything just not support, instalock it... I can't see how is this better sorry
What would stop this person from doing that in draft mode and ranked?
Show more

Zed genius

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion