: I'm sure there are 12 year olds who play LoL. I have students as young as 10 who play fortnite, so I'm sure there are people that young playing LoL too. And yes there are adults who have no idea about basic social skills. I've encountered plenty of parents who immediately resort to shouts and insults the moment they don't get what they want. It's really sad to see but they do exist. I'm not saying don't joke around or be interesting, just be a little bit mindful about what you do or say in front of thousands of people. Streamers have a great privilege, but they also have a great responsibility as role models for the community.
Yeah I agree that sometimes streamers should be mindful of what they say but not on this scenario. But there's a reason at why they are calling people for missplaying ''inting''. And its not meant to be said seriously. Even in plat+ elo people use the word ''inting'' like ''I %%%%ing inted this time, my bad'' (context on the scenario matters but for this one its just basically a mistake), ''that was quite the int my dude'' (again context matters, its you pointing out the your ally %%%%ed up). Why are people saying it in higher elos ? Because they are expected to play good for reaching this rank. Also don't think that doesn't excuse the fact that Inters DON'T EXIST. In higher elos its more frequent to encounter people trolling/inting (I can go in depth but I prefer to do it in voice chat, won't waste more time writing comments).
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/uifN7jtJ-perma-ban this explains everything
I've already read it many times fam :D Not to mention that you got 14 downvotes for basically no reason. Edit: The most obnoxious thing that I see with these people is that they think their experience in normals/arams is the same as in ranked... Don't even want to listen when you tell them the differences. I literally made a huge ass comment to the moron who said they are the same... Till this day he still states that both are the same... ''RANK SHAMING, RANK SHAMING'' . This shit reminds me of the fat acceptance bullshit.
: I should probably clarify that I don't do any kind of BMing, even to my friends irl. If other players do then there is nothing stopping them. You are right that friends BMing each other in mutual fun is normal and perfectly fine. The problem is that streams are watched by a wide audience, some of whom don't understand this concept and think it's acceptable to BM and insult anyone they meet. This is something I don't think a lot of content creators understand, that their actions on stream directly influence what their audience does. As a teacher I have to be so careful about what I say and do in front of my students (some of whom are as young as 4 years old). If they hear me swearing or doing certain things they will think it's ok to do it too and copy it. E-sports casters have similar concerns. I'm sure they swear and curse a lot when they are off-screen, but as soon as the camera and mike are on them, they have to completely change the way they speak and act.
> some of whom don't understand this concept and think it's acceptable to BM and insult anyone they meet. Aka 12 year old's or the more stupid adults. You can't do anything (and should not). Its not your fault that people don't have any common knowledge. Should we also not joke as well because some people might not get the joke and take it seriously ? FU.CK NO, these people are streaming to entertain. By not doing anything interesting or laugh worthy you won't have anyone watching you. To become a successful streamer you need 2 things (based on my speculations) to be good at the game you are streaming and entertaining. People are simply not entertained only by trashtalking or BMing or acting like ''complete twats'', what you said is wrong and delusional. None of these people would act the same way outside off screen.
: I don't agree with any kind of BMing, regardless of whether they are friends or not. But I'm clearly in the minority because the viewers love it, which is why they do it so much.
1 question . Do you think friends should not BM,troll,insult each other because the other person might get his feelings hurt? This shit is %%%%ing normal. You do the same thing with your irl friends. You should know how these stuff work.... Unless you've never had any friends.
: I'll go with the latter. Let's not forget that streaming is a full-time job for a lot of these players, meaning they are only concerned with one thing: Money. They do whatever they can to get views because more views equals more money. And unfortunately you are more likely to get more views by acting like a complete twat than by being a "good guy". The majority of people who watch Tyler1, Gross Gore, Hashinshin, Trick2g, etc only watch to see them rage and BM their opponents. They know this and so play it up as much as possible on stream. Just look at the recent Synapse videos and you'll see that every clip featuring those streamers is of them either shouting trash or raging. That kind of disgusting behaviour gets attention which equals more views which equals more money.
''disgusting behaviour'' for BMing ? Or when yassuo and tyler1 are trashtalking eachother ? Or tyler1 and Qtiepie ? Is this disgusting to you ?
: https://imgur.com/a/u87W0TN
I'd buy this emote just to piss off these snowflakes LOL
: I dont know if you ever played tennis or a similar sport, but i can assure you, that you might trashtalk before the match, but you definetly dont see players trashtalk after a match, when all is set and done. You dont need to get into the psychological warfare tricks, when the match is already over, you won and you shake hands. That's just the decent thing to do. Nobody expects you to write gg wp at the end for a game, but at least have the decency to not act condescending towards your opponent. And whether in SoloQ or in ProPlay, there are always 10 players in a match of SR and you can and should show basic sportsmanlike behaviour.
.... Don't compare professional sports to basic soloQ... Its stupid to think they are the same and that they should be treated as such
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: why downvote this? it is true, and for once it's actually more of a generic overview instead of a complaint
People literally upvote posts in which they want harsher punishments for players saying ''ez'' (which is the biggest joke I've ever seen) but don't want to upvote posts regarding criticism to Riot on their shitty system for detecting trolls/intentional feeding. This is the real problem here, not people saying ''ez''. Its really stupid at how people see words as a bigger problem than actions (aka inting/trolling, saying that because I am 100% someone won't understand) when you have a mute option in the game.
: They banned my 9 year old account for being toxic, but won't ban trolls and inters. Ye saying words get you a perma but running down mid and going 0-20 and trolling doesn't because (bad game)
I feel you brother, same thing happened to me. I lost my account in which i spent of 6 years of grinding.... I had like 400$ spend on it (all of this from pocket money) and 3200+ hours spent... I literally played 6-10 hours a day and got punished because I called the guy inting a re-tard. The second time I got banned for calling the trolling kid autistic fa-ggot. I tried being calm for sooo damn long... People were inting/trolling nearly every single game. And the fact that I made support tickets with proof of them inting and tracking their op.gg's seeing that they are still playing really pissed me off. I obviously got to the point in which I couldn't keep my mouth shut after they were holding me fu-cking hostage for 20-40 mins ALMOST EVERY SINGLE GAME so I insulted them. They deserved it. And till I this day I believe that people who have the audacity to intentionally throw games and loose the time and LP of 9 other people deserve to be insulted. I don't care if any of you snowflakes think otherwise. Being nice to them won't make them start playing normally as your tiny brains might think.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: they wont though.
Yeah, ofc they won't. They are too scared of me insulting them because their lovely system/mods can't protect their feelings... . They don't even know that people don't act the same way in voice chat than in text chat.
: You can only report them to customer support, nothing else.
Already tried it many many times. They said they can't (won't) do anything and suggested me to use the in game report option and hope for the best. Even when I had proof of them inting
: There's a mute button in the scoreboard for a reason tho {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> There's a mute button in the scoreboard for a reason tho {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Not for them. How do we deal with inting and trolling tho ? We can simply avoid flaming and trashtalking with 1 simple click but what about people intentionally loosing games
: Its about beeing sportsmanlike. Lets say youre a very good tennis player and you join a local competition. Even if you crush several opponents in the first rounds, you always tell them "good game, well played" in the end, you dont go towards your opponent and tell them "well that was easy". It is just a disrespectfull thing to say, it always takes 2/10 to play a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kicherkeks,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6OR1JzZJ,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2019-02-01T13:09:28.650+0000) > > Its about being sportsmanlike. No :) >Even if you crush several opponents in the first rounds, you always tell them "good game, well played" in the end, you dont go towards your opponent and tell them "well that was easy". That's the bullshit that has been said to the kids (or the people that don't really watch the sports). Everyone is trashtalking in some way. (Not only by words) It is just a disrespectfull thing to say, it always takes 2/10 to play a game. If you compare it to league, compare it to the professional scene. Not to SoloQ. The difference IS HUUUUUUUUUGE
: Absolutely. I don't know if you're a South Park fan, but they have absolutely nailed it on the head in their most recent season. I would like to satirize it myself but I'm not smart enough ;)
I've played it. And It was really fun :D , I only wish I've played it with my friends. (Oh and I only played ''the stuck of truth'') But I doubt anyone from this community has played anything other than league (based on the stupid things they tend to say and agree on).
: I think if you are getting triggered by people saying EZ when they win, you are perhaps being a little oversensitive. Actual toxicity I vehemently despise, but saying GG EZ is just something that has become a norm when you win, even if its roots may originate from people being toxic. I, for one, say it when I win sometimes, with no feelings of hostility whatsoever. I even say it if it was an incredibly close game, or if they had the upper hand the whole game and we won miraculously. I say it even when I had a good rapport with the enemy team during the match. It truly does mean nothing. Like, do you get mad if you get outplayed and the enemy displays a laughing emote, or flashes mastery? It's really no big deal, just take it on the chin - it's a game, as long as they aren't saying anything that is actually hostile... I think you may be looking to much into it, good Sir/Madam.
Its 2019, everybody is oversensitive... No jokes, its %%%%ing ridiculous and definitely not a world I want to live in.
: I played against you a couple of days ago and it was the easiest game of my life OP
: GG ez shouldnt be punishable... I mean Imagine scenario when your team stomps enemies so hard that you win before min 15. Isnt that easy win??? Or you want to be sarcastic when you have 20/0 kda and tell Damn that was hard game gg wp enemies???? To be honest gg ez isnt punishable at all and it will not be
Its trashtalking most of the time. This is perfectly normal and happens in every single game. Defending the punishments for such a thing is ridiculous. Its really sad that the majority of the community on the boards are snowflakes.
teemos (EUW)
: thats just stupid its just a little bit of fun if u cant take that little bit of disrespect in game why are u even on the internet its not like they are saying any thing actually offensive
For these snowflakes everything is offensive. Its sad that this is the majority of the community on the league boards
: How is that toxic? Lmao stop being a vulnerable snowflake and man up.
: Lol, no. There's nothing wrong with saying easy.
Bunch of snowflakes, this is what the league boards consists of... For some reason people saying ''ez'' is a bigger problem than people intentionally loosing games. Edit : Downvotes say a lot about you snowflakes :)
: Everyone who says EZ in every game should get 3 days Chat Restriction
And I think you are all a bunch of snowflakes. If ''ez'' triggers you so much then don't even use the chat. Its really simple. Expect people to trash talk IN EVERY GAME. Its absolutely normal. Instead of punishing people for trash talking how about we make riot improve their current system for detecting intentional feeding/trolling. Because the current one is nonexistent. Edit : Downvotes say a lot about you snowflakes :)
: They been down voting everything for years, i can even prove that you can int hard and riot won't do anything. But spam chat with words and you're more then likely going to get banned. I've seen people go 20+ game's trolling spree and still keep playing xd.
Its really really really easy to int/troll without getting punished but these people don't want to accept it since they are a bunch of casuals who spam normals/arams and they don't see such people in their games (for really obvious reasons). Meaning all we say is a bunch of lies or we don't know what inting/trolling is. But surprisingly enough these people have 0 experience YET they know more than us... I even invited Hansiman, one of the biggest defenders of Riot to make a discussion in voice chat. He obviously declined it and made bunch of excuses instead of saying ''no, thanks but (gives a REAL REASON). I can even post a link to the pictures if you want to ... The sad part is that in 1 post I replied to his comment and said ''This is why I don't respect you'' and he removed my comment because he received A LOT of hate on his comment which is fully understandable once you see it. He won't accept the criticism tho. http://prntscr.com/mf5o59 , http://prntscr.com/mf5oko . Its sad at how the words ''ignorance'' , ''stupid'' and some other shit have the only 1 purpose... to insult. Even when that's the truth. Its even more sad that the world is still rainbows and sunshine for them.
: >No it doesn't LOL. These ''experts'' have much more experience than you ever will. Reporting trolls will NEVER get them banned (unless they swear or int which they can still avoid if they don't make it obvious). This shitty system that Riot has made can be EASILY avoided. All you need is some brain to figure out how ;) You've said it yourself, it needs brain to avoid the system. Which implicates that people who troll without brain are possibly detected and then possibly banned.
Trying to sound smart huh ? Have you not realized that most people are smart enough to avoid it (At least the second time) ? The fact that they got banned once doesn't mean they will get banned the second time ;) (And NO that doesn't mean that they will quit the game because they won't).
: What i don't get
I am not surprised at how the fanboys decided to react to this post. Its the absolute truth YET they defend Riot... I am disgusted at how far this has gone Edit: gj at downvoting. How about coming up as a real man and have a discussion with me ? But I will accept only on voice chat.
ZereFbg (EUNE)
: Your English ?? How am I questioning it ? Edit: Oh my god....... THIS IS FOR ATHLETES. Dude %%%%ing hell are you serious ? 2nd edit: I will take my time once again to explain my thoughts on where you are wrong and why you are wrong. It will be long and its going to be up to you to listen to what I say or not
true, I agree. But its so hard to argue with people that DON'T WANT TO LISTEN... Comparing the professional sports with SOLOQ/DUOQ is pure bullshit... Maybe compare it to the esports scene but comparing it to soloq/duo is absolutely ridiculous.
: Grieving, quite obviously. And despite all the expert here telling you not to even try, it _does_ have an effect and will sometimes lead to a review and eventual ban.
No it doesn't LOL. These ''experts'' have much more experience than you ever will. Reporting trolls will NEVER get them banned (unless they swear or int which they can still avoid if they don't make it obvious). This shitty system that Riot has made can be EASILY avoided. All you need is some brain to figure out how ;)
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: What do you mean by triggered a fanboy? Lol
Because someone literally downvoted my comment because I put ''^'' lol.
: It is impossible to be PG-13 when your 'content' (i.e. players) lives on its own. If anyone wants to protect poor little kids from swearwords he should better add parents' control that disables all kinds of online interactions. I.e.: disables chat completely on parents' discretion. The whole community should not suffer when the problem can be sold on the receiving side.
I am so late lol. After this post I lost all faith in the league boards. And now after I came back on this account I finally saw some wise words. Thank %%%%ing god
Hansiman (EUW)
: The previous thread posted in this sub-board was from a player punished by intentionally feeding. That counters your claim that they're welcome.
So apparently ''I don't respect you'' Is considered OFFENSIVE. I don't care If I hurt your feelings with this Hansiman. Just expect to be called out when you say something stupid (this is not meant to be offensive either). Just look at the big picture and accept some criticism instead of removing such comments.
: Iting ppl are welcome, People using "bad words" are banned
The %%%%ed up shit is that they DON'T WANT to look into the whole story. Someone has been provoking you for 20 min straight ? Doesn't matter you need to be insanely patient. You are having people intentionally trolling/feeding (I know what that is and I know this happens really often in plat-d3 elo) ? Doesn't matter, you need to keep your mouth shut and suck it up. You've been a positive player for 6 years ? For over 3200+ hours ?? Well you said 1 naughty words to the guy inting/trolling right ? You deserve it... Not to mention how you are constantly playing in a toxic environment and you are expected to be always calm and positive no matter what. This is all bullshit, this absolutely ridiculous and stupid. This is not how it works morons, people get angry by such things. Its perfectly normal. Riot are absolute %%%%%%s for not looking into the context when giving these extreme punishments. Its mind boggling how people even defend this type of shit...
kin2211 (EUNE)
: yea this game has unfair system that not see what other player that reported us, what did they said and compare both . this should be happen compare and see who at fault.It is easy for the system to block rank and close all rewards but it is so harsh about chat behave and the punishment for afk and feed is so less like it is not important.
The %%%%ed up shit is that they DON'T WANT to look into the whole story. Someone has been provoking you for 20 min straight ? Doesn't matter you need to be insanely patient. You are having people intentionally trolling/feeding (I know what that is and I know this happens really often in plat-d3 elo) ? Doesn't matter, you need to keep your mouth shut and suck it up. You've been a positive player for 6 years ? For over 3200+ hours ?? Well you said 1 naughty words to the guy inting/trolling right ? You deserve it... Not to mention how you are constantly playing in a toxic environment and you are expected to be always calm and positive no matter what. This is all bullshit, this absolutely ridiculous and stupid. This is not how it works morons, people get angry by such things. Its perfectly normal. Riot are absolute %%%%%%s for not looking into the context when giving these extreme punishments. Its mind boggling how people even defend this type of shit...
: >okay, just gonna miss my comment like I never wrote it... Nice. I guess saying ''I was wrong'' is too hard You're pretty desperate huh?
Desperate ? You know that I took my free time to spent it into this conversation. Does time have no value ?
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZereFbg,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T11:00:29.539+0000) > > People that got permabanned from league are most likely not ''toxic''. Well the league boards and most people in general have TWISTED the word so much that calling someone idiot for doing something stupid is considered toxic. First you people have to learn what toxic means and then judge others. > Also no matter how you look at it permabans DON'T fix the issue. The system has 2 purposes and it does not achieve either. Its either to kick the player from the game or force him to reform and I will tell you why both of them WILL NEVER HAPPEN. League is really addicting game and people that got permabanned will rarely quit it just because of the perma ban. Its easy to make a new account and ruin the experience of the newbies because you are annoyed that you lost your account because someone decided to intentionally feed/troll in your game and you had to keep your mouth shut because its that easy.... . Not to mention how cheap it is to buy a new account that has been leveled up by bots. Most people like the game in general and quitting it just because they got permabanned most likely never happens. People quit games after they are tired of dealing with stupid nonsense over and over again. People quit because they are tired of dealing with the same issues for YEARS (some for months) which should've been fixed in the next patch. Not by a simple perma ban... > You cannot FORCE someone to reform by PERMANENTLY denying him access to something that he spent YEARS of grinding and evolving. No one will reform after loosing so much because he didn't keep his mouth shut in a constantly provocative environment. I've been a loyal player for over 7 years, I spent my POCKET money to support Riot and buy some skins for myself (around 400$) and only on my main account I had over 3,200+ hours played. Mind that I probably had over 10,000+ games only on this account and to be punished with a 14 day ban because I called the guy that was intentionally ruining my game (and for the 8 other people) a re-tard. No way in hell would I accept this punishment. The fact that I got 2 suspensions which lead to my permaban from over 7 years and over 10k games (only on this account) is stupid. Let me tell you what happened afterwards. I jumped on my smurf accounts and as I knew Riot does not care about whether you int/troll or not so I decided that when someone pisses me off I will simply do that. Keep in mind that In those 10k+ games I never tried to intentionally loose my games up until now. I am not a total moron to make it obvious to the system. So what happened to me ? > Did I quit the game ? No, lol. > Did I reform ? Was there even something to reform from is the actual question (for my situation)? > Did I turned into a better human being as Riot like to describe their system...? Yeah, If you consider not calling the people that intentionally loose games a re-tards but instead joining them and intentionally loosing games myself. If you think that's reforming then sure. > This system is a total JOKE. I've had friends that wen't the same path as I did. I have a streamer/youtuber that I looked up to that wen't through the same thing as I did. Its ridiculous to think that this is fair and that it works. > > I can go even more in depth at why it is and my situation but it will get too long and you probably be bored of reading it. No criminal believes that the laws they broke are fair... There are people who fight speeding-tickets because "Tempo limits are stupid and most people ignore them anyway". If you are one of these wannabe-civilized beings that mentally age backwards once something does not go the way they want, that is your problem and you should probaply stay away from online-gaming in general. The act of investing time to do something that, you know, won't change anything despite harming yourself, is so stupid that it blows my mind. "You see this! I stabbed myself, because of your behavoir! I might die of bloodloss, but you might feel bad about it! (Spoiler they won't)" And if you think "What does that have to do with anything?", then here is the explanation: The first sentence of this paragraph is excatly what flaming is. And joining the groupd of players you insult yourself does not excactly make you look more clever either. I am not one of these people who believe you should be nice to everyone, but I am one of those people who do not take unecessary actions. I play League because I am having fun with it and I also rarely encounter afkers or actual inters (But maybe that is because I know the difference between intentional feeding and just being very bad at the game) and I also know that flaming these people will not make them play better, so I see not actual point in flaming. It it literally a useless action that can only harm you and only you. So you can keep being miserable while running your personal vandetta against an invisable enemy, which has around the same effect as throwing your own console out of the window, while screaming like a banshee , so the guy sitting next to you and destroying you can't play anymore. The system is far from perfect, but since it is impossible for me to ever receive any kind of punishment for my in-game behavoire, it works just fine on my end. And like I said before, forcing toxic players to invest more of their time or money to start rankeds again is still better than not punishing them at all. Especially if these players get unlucky and have their bought accounts banned for account sharing.
okay, just gonna miss my comment like I never wrote it... Nice. I guess saying ''I was wrong'' is too hard
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Do you think someone that robbed the local store would accept a punishment like a death sentence ?
: i know that's why i said "hi man" but why do you say i don't care
Because I already answered these questions many times
: hi man you say: > difference between both mindsets and how unfair and stupid it is to get punished for saying meaningless words i don't think it's unfair/stupid because if you don't enforce those rules people would end up fighting in chat all the time instead of playing the actual game the punishment system in place of course it won't fix toxicity at the core, and that's fine, you can't possibly demand for a system that get rid of toxicity altoghter, the best it can do is to contain it but, people need to know that some kind of behaviour is not tolerated, regardless of how competitive the environment is, or how much of a troll teammate you can get you don't have a problem with the current system, you have a problem with any system that would punish toxic behaviour in chat in this game, because you admitted: >You cannot expect someone with a competitive mindset that has been teased and punished (time and LP loss) for long period of time to keep his mouth shut all the time so you're basically saying that sooner or later you will flame someone who you think is trolling. >You cannot expect this person to be acting nicely and positive indeed, but you are supposed to keep calm and neutral > I've made many, many, many discussions with people that fail to see the difference between competitive and casual gameplay competitive or not, you're still supposed to not flame in this game, and for good reasons if you're fed up with trolls/inters/whatnot then it's time to take a break, o whatever, just don't let your emotions going on during the game i'm not condemning you or players that act toxic in chat, me too sometimes i wish i could unleash some flaming when someone acts like a douche, i'm just saying that we need a system that punish this behaviour, because looking at the big picture it's better this way
I already explained it to you as well ? Remember ? In your OWN POST. Well, now I see how less people care about what others have to say when there is a disagreement.
Rynor (EUW)
: Right, permanent ban of accounts doesn't solved anything. Innocent players get more banned, since the toxic players are in group since 2010. Riot Games said they do this for the community and they never show the results of their reports or tests. Some people said that the group of players that are take part in their tests are the same players in their clique. A true company that is working for the community would make their punishment procedures, tests and reports public. That what is is call transparency.
> Some people said that the group of players that are take part in their tests are the same players in their clique. Wouldn't be surprised tbh.
ZereFbg (EUNE)
: Your English ?? How am I questioning it ? Edit: Oh my god....... THIS IS FOR ATHLETES. Dude %%%%ing hell are you serious ? 2nd edit: I will take my time once again to explain my thoughts on where you are wrong and why you are wrong. It will be long and its going to be up to you to listen to what I say or not
Please read what I said... Wait, did you get offended because I called you a dude ? Well I am sorry miss but how should I know who's behind the pc.
: ***
I will start by answering your quote which already said how little you know about what a competitive mindset is. And pretty much doing Q/A of possible questions from the perspective of the competitive player. **THE FACT THAT I SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM INSULTING YOU** don't give me that snowflake mentality. Lets be clear with it, I am not trying to be nice here, I am here to say how things are. **ALSO ME SAYING HOW MANY GAMES I'VE PLAYED AND FOR HOW LONG I'VE PLAYED DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM FLEXING. THIS SIMPLY MEANS THAT THAT I AM MORE EXPERIENCED AND KNOW MORE THINGS. THIS IS A FACT.** >You can win or lose with dignity, or with emotional meltdown. When you loose a ranked game you are frustrated because A) You could've done something to prevent it or B) You couldn't have done anything to prevent it. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A) > Why ? For every mistake I do my chance to win is lowered. >Why do you care ? Because I am playing to improve and grind. >Why don't you just play normals/aram instead of ranked ? Playing normals and aram is not fun, I am never challenged to play against or with equally skilled players. (this right here is the competitive mindset) > How are you having fun while playing in such environment? Easy, for me its not fun to fu-ck around, for me its not fun to be playing for the sake of playing. For me Its fun when I am **challenged** and getting better when playing against better players. > What is the difference between the frustration from loosing games in which you could've done something and in which you couldn't As I said, I am playing to win and improve, I am not going to be chill when someone is intentionally trolling/feeding and loosing my time because he didn't get red/blue buff. When I loose a game in which I could've done something to change the outcome I will be like '' **Damn, If I only did this thing then I could've outplayed him and won the teamfight** '' or ''**If I didn't follow this call and pinged them to back off we could've had a second chance**'' . With that frustration I will move to the next game with the mistake I did and make sure I don't repeat it. Let me tell you something. If someone ints/trolls in lower elos you can carry him... . It is possible to carry this person unless he does it strategically but I doubt it. Most of the people in the lower ranks will just int/troll like %%%%ing morons and make it really obvious. So obvious that the system can detect it and punish it after the game. **BUT** that's not the same case for higher elo (P1+), people are smart enough to make it less obvious. and they are guaranteed to not get away with it. Not going to make examples because I already made few in other comments. >Why do you care about the inters/trolls who lost your games ? Its just a game, move on. Why shouldn't I? I am spending my time improving and giving my best to win. I care about my rank, I wan't to keep it and go beyond it. Its not ''just a game'' for me. Its easy to move on in the beginning but once you get these kinds of people game after game you will know that its not as easy as you think. > Are you sure that these people are doing it intentionally ? Because I am not seeing many trolls/inters in my games. For someone that has been playing for 7 years with over 10k games I am 100% certain that I know who is inting and who isn't. I even gave examples to another guy in this post (I believe) and if you are not sure check them out. What's the purpose of trolling and inting ? The purpose is to provoke a negative reaction and loose time. This will almost never happens in normals/aram because people are playing too casually to care about 1 game. This is why this happens in ranked. >I am in low-mid gold. Why am I not getting these trolls/feeders, I am playing ranked and I am not getting that huge amount of trolls/inters that you mentioned. I am sorry but low-mid gold is really average, and this is why most of these players don't have huge ass egos. Why does that matter ? Well in the beautiful P1+ elo everybody has it (because they think they are gods or something for reaching the top 1%) and when something doesn't go their way they are willing to throw the game for the other 4 people. I am not over exaggerating, this is how this disgusting elo is. People are actually INTENTIONALLY throwing games because something didn't go the way they wanted. (already gave examples on my other posts, so I won't bother giving them here). You will get these people almost every game and if you are lucky its 1/10 games. >How do they get away by inting/trolling ? **soft** inting/trolling. The system can't detect it because its automated shit. This is why I am having such a big issue with it. We are talking about childish but smart people that obvious know how to abuse it. >Why do you feel the need to insult them ? Why not just let your anger out on something else ? I am not insulting the person who had a rough time in the laning phase, I am not insulting the person who didn't follow my call, I am not insulting the person who called me idiot for missing a spell. I am insulting the person **WHO DESERVED IT**, the person who had the audacity to intentionally loose the game and time of 4 other people because of his selfishness. I prefer to let my anger out on the moron that lost my time rather than the closes thing to me which is my 1600$ PC that I spent over a year of hard work to buy it. >What is the fun side of ranked ? When do you feel happy of playing it ? Which games are enjoyable? The games in which your own decisions/calls decided the outcome of the game. No matter if the outcome was bad or good. There are some great moments that you will never encounter again. Like these 60min+ games in which both teams were playing as smart as possible, teams that were equally skilled, teams who were acting like a real team, team that was willing to listen to certain strategies before rushing into quick decisions, team who even after they lost that 60+ min games said ''GG, Never had such a tough game. I really enjoyed it''. And I can guarantee you that these games will happen more often with voice coms. Voice chat is so crucial in these games. And NO the ''toxic'' players won't be screaming and insulting at others, they will be the puss-ies who stay in text chat while the other 4 are communicating in voice chat. I've also met really friendly and cool people in ranked, people from who I've learned a lot and made good friends with. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **THE EMOTIONS YOU GET FROM RANKED CANNOT BE DUPLICATED IN NORMALS/ARAM. ** Let me tell you something else. Most of you casual players for some reason think ranked (for the more competitive players) and normals (for the more casual players) should be treated the same way. This is completely wrong not to mention stupid for obvious reason. Casual players are people playing for fun, people trying to experiment different roles/champions/builds etc. Or just to have fun with friends . Just in general people who don't like to try harder. **Pay close attention to these words because this is what a competitive mindset truly is** Competitive players are people who are having **fun** (yes, you are having fun with this mindset :O) when playing against or with equally skilled players. Because playing against players that are worse than you is not fun and not challenging since you are going to stomp them every single game. Every single competitive player has his own milestones. Whether if it is platinum or diamond or master or even fu-cking challenger. Every single one of them is playing because of this. This player has something to play for. And once you get it you feel accomplished. Because you got it by yourself and out of your hard work. _**I am not expecting you to feel the same way. Or to think the same way as the competitive player. I am expecting YOU to realize the difference between both playstyles. **_ If you have any other questions (that I've probably missed) ask them.
: ***
Your English ?? How am I questioning it ? Edit: Oh my god....... THIS IS FOR ATHLETES. Dude %%%%ing hell are you serious ? 2nd edit: I will take my time once again to explain my thoughts on where you are wrong and why you are wrong. It will be long and its going to be up to you to listen to what I say or not
: ***
Also I doubt everything you said. Saying all that shit like ''I've played couple of ranked games (probably no more than 100 games a season I assume and not achieving a respectable high rank to be called a competitive). Even tho competitive player is not someone that has played ranked several times. > I've had trolls and I know how you feel. This right here is a pure lie. Either that or you weren't playing competitively enough to give a %%%% about whether this guy was loosing your games and time or not. >You can win or lose with dignity, or with emotional meltdown. I can only laugh about the latter. Even if you play ranked, what is it going to give you? Exactly this says how little you know about the competitive mindset.
: ***
Can you honestly just listen to us and look up what ''competitive'' is instead of bashing your opinion on what ''competitive'' you think means ?
: Yeah lol there are people like that I saw a post on boards saying that if you type "ez" in game you should be banned it was downvoted tho thank God lol
Right now this post has 55 upvotes and 22 downvotes. This says a lot about what kind of people are in this place. For these 55 people it is unreasonable and unhuman for someone to trashtalk in a videogame ... Like people should never be doing this, people should be spreading positivity and asking their teammates if they want a good old d1ck sucking.
: Yeah that's true but as I said I ain't spending 1 euro on this game only if they unban my account which is unlikely but who knows
Even if my account gets unbanned I still wouldn't spent a single dollar on the game. Unless they see how stupid their system is and how unfair it is to punish players for such reasons with punishments that lead to perma ban. Once they change the system to something that is not this ridiculous then I will support them. If they admit to the fact that perma banning players makes the situation worse instead of helping it then I will stop giving them shit on the boards
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZereFbg,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=000b000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-26T10:38:30.745+0000) > > So much wrong here... You are welcome to elaborate.
Already said what I had to say. You can read my other comments. I already wasted too much time talking to others, won't waste more time repeating the same things
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZereFbg,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-26T10:42:15.852+0000) > > the ref isn't a player from your team, neither from the enemy. True. But you are missing the point apparently. > In football you are not playing with different people every single match. I already pointed that out. >And in football you can talk to your teammates. In league you can't, once they give us voice chat then we can call it a team game. But for now its laughable to compare league to other team games and expect the same outcome. That just WON'T happen. It is laughable that you consider LoL not a team game just because of the lack of **verbal** communication, effectivively ignoring the Chat and the Pings. Just an fyi, the arguments of effectivity of *Verbal* versus *Written* communication has been well documented here in the Fora/Boards throughout the years. That been said, you can't avoid to compare LoL to other team games, because it shows how little your average LoL player understand what 'teamwork' is and requires him. If you ditch that because of the lack of verbal communication you just make the problem greater.
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T13:14:38.496+0000) > > True. But you are missing the point apparently. You are the one missing the point here buddy, not me. > > It is laughable that you consider LoL not a team game just because of the lack of **verbal** communication, effectivively ignoring the Chat and the Pings. As I said. You can make a competitive 5vs5 game without giving voice coms. Its pretty stupid to think of it as a teambased game. SoloQ =/= team game... No matter how you look at it. You will understand it in higher elos where communication IS CRUCIAL. Teamwork in bronze/silver/gold/plat is a JOKE. You can get away with everything, you can make the same mistake 10 times in the same and don't have much input which is not the case in dia+ (Everybody that is that elo knows that). Communication (actual communication, not pings) is a must have in high elo. Its faster and better to talk instead of using ping in most situations (teamfights, asking for assistance when the enemy invades jungle, talking when and how to engage and many more). I am sorry but if you think pings are the solution then you are clueless on this topic.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T20:18:14.522+0000) > > Swearing, unless its at the ref you will not get punished and worst punishment you can get is a yellow card so again irreverent; no one gets a red for swearing. Does that mean that if you swear on the ref for second time you won't get a second yellow ? ... >Football game's are played once a week or at most twice and for only 90 mins and you play with the same 11 player for the whole year. League is played every days for hours on end, it can't be compared. Pro football can be compared to pro league teams not solo q. That is the difference between LoL and Football/Basketball. The similarities between them is that you play **in** a team, so anything that is required of you when you play in a team in football/basketball, is required of you in LoL. But because you don't get to play with the same team of people in the long run, it makes it that much harder to be patient. That still doesn't give one any right to dice one's teammates, much less insult their character; while ignoring their own mistakes. Not to mention that if you are swearing at your teammates, even if the punishment won't come from the ref, it will come from the coach.
the ref isn't a player from your team, neither from the enemy. In football you are not playing with different people every single match. And in football you can talk to your teammates. In league you can't, once they give us voice chat then we can call it a team game. But for now its laughable to compare league to other team games and expect the same outcome. That just WON'T happen.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beatenbynoob,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2018-12-25T14:38:29.024+0000) > > Any result is a good result if people reform its possible you can't have everyone to reform I really care about this game and if you guys put me in this experiment I would prove to you :) but considering my luck I wont be in experiment. *Any result is a good result* ... That ... couldn't be further from the truth ... If the experiment has the same yield as the first time they did it (iirc it was circa 5%), then that is not a good result. Even if that means that some people have reformed. > Your whole system for perma banning is bad why ban people for words no game does it this way yet LoL is one of the most toxic games out there only people that should get perma are people that hack cheat feed on purpose or expose private information that can't be stopped yet bad language can be stopped by pressing mute button experiment should spread beyond NA to give people the same chance why only NA idk but we love the game as much as they do even more people play on EU servers than NA. The assumption here is that people that hack don't get severely punished, which is not the case. But that is understandable because you are ignoring the fact that finding them is far more difficult than shifting through a Chat Log. Same thing with Trolls/Intentional-Feeders. The perma banning system is not wrong at this point, just very inefficient in some areas. As for why ban people for words ? ... Because in a game that requires of you to cooperate with your team to reach a goal, words can be detrimental to the outcome just as an inter "running it down mid". Not to mention that insulting someone by being a racist jerk, or wishing him death is not a behaviour someone should exhibit *over a game*. Add to that the simple fact that one doesn't know the mental state of the target of one's words and what they can trigger (e.g. suicide), and you could possibly understand that "*the pen is mightier than the sword*". And before we go to the usual, "*but if he can't handle the internet he shouldn't be here*" logic, let me remind you that even the guy that flames shouldn't be here, because he can't handle himself **in a game**. > Thank you for this information I lost all my hope when the riot support sent me the ticket you game me some hope on this day. It makes me wonder what the Support told you to crash your hopes. > Good luck with the experiment and Merry Christmas Merry Christmas
So much wrong here...
: ***
You are far from the truth....
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Its stupid to think that its easy to keep your mouth shut after being provoked for 40+ games (20x2) by people intentionally feeding/trolling/throwing and 7 years of playing. if you still playing 40+ games where you are getting provoked then you are doing it wrong, and i still dont know how or where or when do ppl play league, but i dont get flamers/trolls that often in my games... playing 2-5 games a day i have max 10 ppl who should be getting punished, but in topics like this i see that ppl are talking about 12 trolls a game, when you have 10 player only in a match... >I don't think they players wanted the punishment to be so easy for a permanent suspension when i read topics where ppl say they are punished unfairly and shared their chatlogs 99% of the times the first 10 reply is ppl saying that they deserve the punishment/should get more severe one and even if the sample is really small to draw a conclusion i still think most of the ppl dont like any kind of bullying/flaming in games (not even talking about trolling/feeding and such) >To punish ez right ? it wasnt punishable in the tribunal, and it wasnt on the list a few seasons ago, but if ppl keep constantly report it the system picks it up as a punishable offence >''Most'' cough the casuals that are happy with everything as long as they have fun caugh how come i always see ppl talking about the ban system who got punished by it? if its really a bad system then the ppl who never got punished would say something about it, since its in their interest, they use it to remove toxic ppl and if its a bad system they cant do it...
Yeah, I am always the wrong one here, sure buddy. At least I can listen and think rationally
Show more

ZereFbg

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion