XEEELI (EUNE)
: perma ban for no reason
you sound just like "my darius" that int feeded. hope you don't make another account and play some more, just give up on lol please. ty
: I got permabanned
2nd game, not sure, 1st game...acting like a smartass "oh, she told me to go afk jungle", like that's a reasonable justification for anything, she might aswell told you to stay afk in nexus, who cares, it's what you do that counts. Not to mention you were pretty much toxic from the start of the game "clown fiesta", you should in the future just mind ure own game. Still, don't think is reason enough to permaban, imo, but the penalty is justified.
Capt Ahmad (EUNE)
: How to win more games in Solo Queue!
I hate jglers. They almost everytime mess up my lane. Either failed early gangs when I either tell them from the start of the game DON'T GANG ME, or if I forget i ping them danger, but they don't care, they gang anyway, sometimes is succesful most of the times is not. Leaving that aside, after i get level 6, I pretty much don't care anymore, I am waiting to be ganged by enemy and get my double kill or at least a kill, but then jgl decides to .. gang me again, when all other lanes are losing. I tell him... "DUDE why you gang me? I'm fine..." meanwhile botlane "Enemy doublekill". 5 min later, jg still trashes time on top side of the jungle, instead of helping the lanes that are not doing that well. I swear most of my games are lost by jgl alone.
Dedé (EUW)
: EUW server
Tbh, if I wouldn't lag so much, I would play on Korean server :D Even if they flame you can't uderstand anything, and you get to learn from the best. p.s eune is just as toxic, if not more.
: toxic inter detected
Curios about something,if someone knows for sure reply, Does system ban, or feeding, likg if you go 0/20/0 every game, does it work only for rank, or it works in blind picks also? Thinking of making a test if it work in blind pick.
BenPicky (EUW)
: Autofill
This poll is irelevant, since only a fraction of players use forum and from those who do, most of them are faitfull followers of "RIOT can't do no wrong" law, so the poll, much like Hillary 98% winning polls, are false. Want to make an accurate poll, let riot put a poll right when you log into account, "Do you like autofil? yes/no", with live statistics, and I can bet the majority will vote NO. I'm not gonna write anymore on autofill, wrote on different threads about it, I am however gonna share 3 pics i managed to print screen. http://i68.tinypic.com/qrxhfn.jpg[/IMG]
Strigina (EUNE)
: > a normal adult shouldn't care less that some stranger wished him cancer Oh, should tell that to my 30 years old fiancée who was fighting cancer and gets mad every time seeing cancer wishes...
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6J6GmxEA,comment-id=0003000300000000,timestamp=2016-12-30T23:06:16.685+0000) > > Oh, should tell that to my 30 years old fiancée who was fighting cancer and gets mad every time seeing cancer wishes... Exceptions to every rule. That still dosen't change much.
: >IMO, only reason I accept the ban on flames is beacause the community is most likely vastly composed of underaged kids, that's why bronze/silver have the most population, if this was not the case, if the majority of players would have been 18+ I would see no reason to ban for flame. Can someone please explain to me how this conclusion is even reached? Seriously, you're like the 10th person I see claiming this and I just don't understand how so many people seem to take such a leap of logic. Are you saying flaming is something befitting a mature audience? Because to me, a game with a lower average age would have more verbal abuse than a game with a higher average age. No self-respecting "mature adult" would tell people to get cancer and kill themselves over a video game in my eyes. And League has a very low tolerance for verbal abuse. Unlike games like CoD and CSGO, which statistics have shown to have a much lower average player age. So one can only conclude that League banning people for flame is because its playerbase is mostly composed of players over the age of 18 who understand just how stupid it is to flame people online.
> [{quoted}](name=Hide on küsh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6J6GmxEA,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2016-12-30T22:50:28.170+0000) . No self-respecting "mature adult" would tell people to get cancer and kill themselves over a video game in my eyes. . Oh but they would, they wouldnt actually mean it. So If i tell someone "get caner u fking moron", I don't really want him to get cancer, it's just something you say, like "fu", not that i really want to f. that person or his mother, it's just words, and in a video game is fun sometimes. That's why it's a game, everyone takes his fun were he can find it.
: >IMO, only reason I accept the ban on flames is beacause the community is most likely vastly composed of underaged kids, that's why bronze/silver have the most population, if this was not the case, if the majority of players would have been 18+ I would see no reason to ban for flame. Can someone please explain to me how this conclusion is even reached? Seriously, you're like the 10th person I see claiming this and I just don't understand how so many people seem to take such a leap of logic. Are you saying flaming is something befitting a mature audience? Because to me, a game with a lower average age would have more verbal abuse than a game with a higher average age. No self-respecting "mature adult" would tell people to get cancer and kill themselves over a video game in my eyes. And League has a very low tolerance for verbal abuse. Unlike games like CoD and CSGO, which statistics have shown to have a much lower average player age. So one can only conclude that League banning people for flame is because its playerbase is mostly composed of players over the age of 18 who understand just how stupid it is to flame people online.
> [{quoted}](name=Hide on küsh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6J6GmxEA,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2016-12-30T22:50:28.170+0000) > > Can someone please explain to me how this conclusion is even reached? Seriously, you're like the 10th person I see claiming this and I just don't understand how so many people seem to take such a leap of logic. > > Are you saying flaming is something befitting a mature audience? Because to me, a game with a lower average age would have more verbal abuse than a game with a higher average age. No self-respecting "mature adult" would tell people to get cancer and kill themselves over a video game in my eyes. > > And League has a very low tolerance for verbal abuse. Unlike games like CoD and CSGO, which statistics have shown to have a much lower average player age. So one can only conclude that League banning people for flame is because its playerbase is mostly composed of players over the age of 18 who understand just how stupid it is to flame people online. Beacuse mature/adult people can take the flame and process it through fully developed senses, while a kid can't. When a kid gets flamed, he takes it personal, beacause he can't make a proper distinction between reality flames and game/virtual flames. An adult, forgets about it after the game is over, and dosen't even care much he was flamed at in a video game, or at very least, a normal adult shouldn't care less that some stranger wished him cancer, or wanted to make waka waka with his mother. A kid, dosen't have this filter. So that's the reason, I say, if this game was 18+, ban for flames would make no sense, all parties would have known how to deal with it, either by ignorig, or by responding.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6J6GmxEA,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-12-30T22:15:46.967+0000) > > Well, [wrong](http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/15/riot-games-releases-awesome-league-of-legends-infographic). > > Besides, haven't you been taught that throwing a temper tantrum is immature? That's why flamers are not accepted. What is temper tantrum? I have no ideea. But about "immature" in relation to a video game, common... :) It's a game, your suppose to be less mature about it, unless youre a pro player that makes his living out of this game, but for the rest of us is just something to do on free time, a casual place, a dumb game were you don't have to be "you".
: (Not justifying flaming or anything) Why are bans for flaming a thing?
I don't belive in "mute" is there to prevent (futher)a harm, if a person knows in general is sensitve and he can't deal beeing flamed at, or criticzed, the soon as the game starts he /mute all, problem solved. IMO, only reason I accept the ban on flames is beacause the community is most likely vastly composed of underaged kids, that's why bronze/silver have the most population, if this was not the case, if the majority of players would have been 18+ I would see no reason to ban for flame.
: leavers at ranked games
youtube.com search how to get out of bronze.
warwiller (EUNE)
: > Is this a serios post? is this a serious post?
> [{quoted}](name=warwiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4k5o3juz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-30T15:56:46.797+0000) > > is this a serious post? It's a serious reply meant to figgure out the seriousness of the post.
Aladoron (EUNE)
: Ban the TAB button! And riot itself!
This thread reminds of of the South Park episode, Sarcastaball or something like that, were beacuse the game of footbal was to... "tough" for the kids, Randy decided to make fun of them, and propose they should not keep score, and the best team would be the more nice team, giving hugs, and saying thank you and so on. Again, you can not be serious with this post.
Aladoron (EUNE)
: Ban the TAB button! And riot itself!
Blizak (EUW)
: UNFAIR BANS
/mute all ure here to play a game, not to insult people. P.S - Is not "naturally" just beacuse you think it's naturaly... That's the thing with people in the wrong :D they all belive that everyone would have done the same given the same circustamnces, wich is NOT TRUE. Some people can reply with "please stop", other people will /mute, or other like you will flame back. It's not naturaly :D
GrisEric (EUW)
: Player behaviour
I think ure 13 and you worry to much about some chats in a virtual game. In the future, "don't feed the trolls", and mute them. other then that, people like to pis.s off ppl, you don't need to take it personal, as he was not reffering to ure actual mom, he dosen't even know ure mother or ure sister, is just words with no meaning.
: Unbannable check my history
that's a statisitc I wanted to do myself on euw server, that's why I made a second account but didn't got time to make it 30 so I can troll/afk in rank, just to test the system. On one hand, I say ty for doing this, on the other hand :D poor teams. However you didn't troll every game, you have kills, you have assists... that's not good. You even have winning games, not accurate statisitc. Go 20 games with serious troll, troll build, just death no assists.
BexXz (EUW)
: i understand flamers, you are forced to play with kids every single day. they dont focus, they get easily distracted, they play something like rengar and get carried away and only want to kill kill kill they throw, they troll, they rage over nothing, they take bad picks, they take farm as support , they dont buy a sightstone, they take useless of meta garbage in ranked. they dont look at the map, they never group, they dont ward, they focus the wrong targets, they overstay and dont recall.. they have a way too passive build, or way too agressive, they dont adapt, they keep feeding.. they dont take it serious, they try first time champs in ranked. i can go on forever. soooo much stuff that frustrates and becomes a build up. and its even worse if you are highly compettetive i didnt sign up for crappy games and THATS why you flame. me myself i can stand it a few games, but its becomming more of an ''endure the madness'' instead of having fun and winning as grownups and good matches.
Obviosly we can "understand" flamers, just as much as we can understand pasion crimes, poverty crimes, and so on, the point is not if "we understand" why, but if the actions should be punished or not, and I belive the punished is justified, beacause I doubt from 5 people, if 1 is just a bad player, all 4 gang up on the 1. If that was the case, that everytime someone performs bad, other just flame him, then you could argue it's something you can do nothing about, but that's not the case, it's just 1 or 2 that flame someone for bad performance. So what makes the 1 or 2 not to flame that guy? Some are beein cheated upon and don't take revenge, others do, can we understand the reasons? sure.. Is it right? no. And that's the entire thing, what makes those who don't flame, not flame, in the same conditions.
: why me life is so fucked
You don't have to put money, by your own admision you also feeded not just flame, so... what do you expect? Look, I don't mind flame, I'm old enough to not disturb me much, on few few ocassions I flame back if i was flamed hard (still the past days the /mute all experiment is awsome, you should try it), but you have to understand KIDS are playing this game, and it's just wrong, I don't know how old are you, but 8-11yrs kids make no distinction between game and reality, their understanding is very limited and whatever they read in chat it gets to them, you wouldn't want your kid to be flamed in a videogame.
clx64 (EUW)
: Yea i know that, i actually disabled all chat after some messages in the last game but i guess it was too late. I dont know why i let me tilt every damn game. Thanks for your answer.
and now i'm n this game :D fking .. fking... :)) i can't get a break \ [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2ms0901.jpg[/IMG]
clx64 (EUW)
: Yea i know that, i actually disabled all chat after some messages in the last game but i guess it was too late. I dont know why i let me tilt every damn game. Thanks for your answer.
Well I just got super tilted, that i had such an easy mid lane vs akali with cho gath, i mean super easy, she was basicallyfarming in her turret, but then i got 3 gans in a row, by toplane, then by jungle, then by zyra support, and she became a monster... and end game.Sad ... really sad :D good thing i had mute all.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > 7 letters solve all the bans in the world. > /mute all That won't stop a player from being toxic if he wants to. Others will still be able to see what you write, you just won't be able to see their reply.
That's kinda speaking to yourself, and I belive there is special help for those kind of people, nothing you can do about that. But mute all was intended for the player that don't want to become toxic due to in game chat - wich is mostly the case.
kjono1 (EUW)
: Some tips for the toxic players
7 letters solve all the bans in the world. /mute all and tbh, why people even need the chat anyway :D 1st to brag to enemy about some outplay, or to brag about beeing a smurf, or to write stupid things.. i`m drunk, `im blabla. 2nd to flame their teammates 3rd to congratulate some teamamte 4th "strategy" that nobody follows anyway. Just /mute all, nobody needs it.
clx64 (EUW)
: I got permabanned for Toxicity and im very sorry but i still dont know why
/mute all that's what i've been doing all day today, you know how awsome that is? :D
: Autofill, the mere essence.
I`l post again about autofiill, even if I think I posted same things on differnet threads, and since people open this kind of threads so much, there might be something to it worth investigating I do belive autofill or this sistem were you can select your role and the game then assigns you a role, either the one you select eoither some random/autofill, is better then the previous order pick, were it was more chaotic. However, neither sistem were perfect, the only time it was good it was when there was no autofill, I knew that I would get my 1 out of the 2 roles I've slected regardless of anything. Even then, there was a problem, beacause people didn't wanted to wait that long, they just filled support to get a faster game, and then bullied themself into mid or whatever else they wanted, so that method wasna't that perfect either, as it seems, people who want to troll will troll anyway, but by all means, there wasn't so much trolling as it is now with autofill. Now is just... insane, hardly people will play a normal support when they are autofilled, and even if they do they're not the best at it, and end up blaming adc or jungle, and so on. So imo, for rank game, were you want to prove your skill, autofill dosen't work. I seriosly, don't understand what's the problem with people that want faster games, were they have faster games type, blind picks start almost instantly, so why not play that, if you don't have the time for rank, nor the desire to wait so everyone can play what he is good at, so in this way the overall team performance would be optimal.
antonx963 (EUW)
: LeaverBuster change proposal
if it's normal game, don't care. if it's rank, you deserve perm ban.
: So what's your opinion? :/
Man, I hate players like you, giving up beacuase they lost their lane, or THEY don't see any way e to win the game, and THEY decide the game is over. "Mid Prodigy FIN: not much to do when kata gets 3 kills bot and then soloes my everytime im mid Mid Prodigy FIN: good Mid Prodigy FIN: open mid Mid Prodigy FIN: im done " Wtf is this s.hit, "open mid", I report players for giving up everytime, when I see this, they don't take in consideration what others CAN DO, maybe some other player in team sees the potential of the team, and you can't since ure tilted, maybe top or jungle are feeded, or they don't care much about katarina beeing fed. And that nonsense about "nothing to do..", oh there is something to do, sell all ure items, and stat building spirit visage, or banshee, don't care if it's not really for you, but that is something you can do, to stop feeding, buy that, stay in turret, and wait for jungle to help you, at the very least, you won't feed kata anymore, and give the chace of other lanes to maybe win the game for you, but no.. you decide to " open mid", blabla, common dude, I hope you get banned forver, I had bad scorses, I had my lane feeded by me or by others, didn't once "oh ff, i give up, open x", i just so so so hate those players that give up, and just want the game to be over with after 10-15 min.I I don't report flamers, but I do report this kind of players everytime, for losing my game with their losing attitude.
: Cancer this, Cancer that. Stop.
Uhm.. I don't really see why calling someone "cancer", is more cancer then someone calling "i`ll f* ure moter", they're both wrong and should be punishble. I don't belive when someone says "ure cancer" he really has a mental picture of patients with cancer, nor if he would say "i`l f* ure mother", he has a mental picture with that dude's mother. It's just... words, and they're wrong. edit. the game starts, but just wanted to make a quik note, by that logic, saying "toxic" offends the Cernobal victims.. blabla. Words are words.
: Is it just me?
As the previous dude said, combination between autofill and people beeing placed in lower divisions then they were used to, I know a g3 that was place in b1, a g1 in s4, all silvers were placed in bronze most likely, so :D that fact that they climb hard makes them tilt, combined with autofill D: perfect. Oh, and to answer the question, not just you, but then again we play on differnet servers, and players on eune are toxic anyway :D
Magneset (EUW)
: There are a lot of strategies that you have to make on the spot, or a couple of minutes before all depending on how the game is going. Maybe the chat aint used for those things in silver, but serious players despite elo, will find not having a chat, especially in solo queue to be a huge handicap.
If you say so, I haven't really seen it. I was gold for 2 month on other account, and haven't seen much strageies on chat, I'm gold again on other account, soon on this, on flex, were it was messed up, I've been placed with diamond/plat, and they haven't talked much or not at all. On the other hand... I made an account on west 2-3 month ago, played untill lvl 17 somethign like that, and what I notticed, compared to eune, is that players in euw talk.. WAY TO MUCH, like really way to much, was playing aram that count for nothing, and they were giving so much "instructions", and we were all like lvl 5-6, didn't even matter much.
Magneset (EUW)
: > We could get rid of the toxicity in chat by removing the chat! Hey Jhin, im going to get to level 3 and then ill gank you from the river, please dont push your lane. Hey Garen. Ill just clear this wave then ill go top, dont push the wave. Try communicating that without a chat. This is what the chat is supposed to be used for. To type out longer strategies for your team mates. The fact that other people use it to be toxic is not that chats fault. > Why not add a section on everyone's profile to allow them to see their honors and reports, like with item sets in which you can only see your own and no one else's? Why would it matter if we can see their profile? We are still stuck with them in champ select and we cant get back out unless we dodge. Also, honors are not a valid representation if someone is toxic or not.
Actually, I tend to agree the chat might not be that usefull. I don't really use it, and when I do is beacuase someone pissed me off, either jungle with a pointless gang, or some other action that pisses me off, on rare ocasions i use it to say "gj", when someone actually deservers a gj. As from my experience, don't know, maybe ure in super high elo, but in silver/gold, at least from my experience, I've hardly seen "strategies" like that beeing used. Everyone just goes with the flow, the most frequent "strategy", is... i nvade. That can be solved with spam pings at start. As for gg, or some frustration, they can put few shortcuts, and the actions would be.. X player says Gj to y player. Anyway, I also don't think chat is necesary or those strateges could be made in champion select.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: No it wont make it better. Originally there was no autofill, and the waiting time was pathetic. I'll guess you didn't get to enjoy sitting 15...20 min in queue (in the popular Silver elo, not even talking about Plat+ elos where matchmaker has way less to choose from) just to have someone dodge or not lock in and return you to another 10...15min in queue. It often took longer to get in game than match itself. My personal high-score was Mid primary Top secondary which ended up in almost 40 min queue time. And that's not even the worst I've seen. The only ones who had normal (actually - great) queue times (never more than 20...30 sec) were those who picked Supp or Fill (which then meant 100% guaranteed Supp not just almost certainly Supp like it is now). You'll perform worse? How so? It's still your role that you are playing, just with slightly different style. If you can't adapt to that, how can you adapt to different lane opponents? Or are you one of those who are immediately screwed the second meta shifts away from their champion in favor of its counter?
The ending remark I didn't understand, so I can reply to that. Ofc you will perform worse, common dude, youre contradicting yourself now, 1st you admit that you might feed ure ass off, now you are asking how come you will perform worse? It's obvious why you perform worse, you just didn't play that role and that support champion enough and you might not even enjoy it as the main role, so yeah you will perform worse. Waiting times shouldn't be a problem in rank games. As I said, I don't want to repeat myself over and over again, you want a fast game, blindpick-aram. You want a competitive game, to perform the best of your ability and the entire team to perform the best they can possibly do, remove autofill and just wait. Those who care about their rank, would trade a full gameplay time 30-40 mn, then to play a rank game with people that are not comfortable in their position.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: How comes this never was a problem before the "2 pick" system was introduced and suddenly everyone went crazy with "I can't play that!"? Your performance? As I understand you play top. So tanks and bruisers. Yes, if you pick Sona, Soraka, Karma you probably are going to feed your ass off. But did you know that supp is the most versatile role? No matter what role you play you can find a supp that fits well in that. For your bruisery tanks - Leona, Braum, Thresh, Blitz, Nautilus, Sion and so on, you get the style. Your performance? If you don't suck on your "main" champions, you won't suck playing these.
So your argument is what exactly? That you might not suck, but youre not that good either. Wich is just what I said,it's not that you can't play it, but you won't be that good as the roles you picked, and for a competitive game you should be able to play what you are best of. For the rest, there is aram, blindpick. If it was a problem or not, I don't know, I don't play this game for a lot of years, I'm only saying that removing autofill will make it better.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: 1st of all you can't get autofilled in your promos. And telling an LCS player "Right, now you play supp instead of mid" - trust me that he would have no problems with it. They can easily play and perform on EVERY role. It's not uncommon also to see them swapping their roles and from lane X player becoming lane Y player
Do you have a game were competitive faker played other role then mid? Just curios. As I said I don't know much about LCS, so can't name to many players. Are you sure youre not getting autoffiled in promo? Are you really sure about that? Beacause that happend yesterday.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: If you can't play a game on any other role than those 2 that you always pick - sorry m8 but you really shouldn't be ranked any higher than low silver
And I don't know much about LCS, but it's something like this. Consider the best team, that might be skt, all playing not their role, faker playing support, and they have to play competitive versus a team that plays main roles. Could you tell to faker, well dude, if you can only play mid.... then your low elo. That's the point, it's not that he can't, it's not that he's not even decent at it, but it's not what his best at, and rank games should be the hardest game type there is, but with autofill is not. And people are saying, I am saying, we'd rather wait then get autoffiled, it dosen't matter if it happens frequently or not, that 1 game that have left in promo you can get someone that got autoffiled, and you get autoffiled, and it's so frustrating to lose in this conditions.
Free Cut (EUNE)
: Kinda unfair
Free Cut: dude Free Cut: i promise Free Cut: if i die Free Cut: one more time Free Cut: i leave Free Cut: ez Free Cut: ok im afk I would vote for a perma ban. You don't have more rights nor power then your teamamtes, you don't have levarage over them, you have no reason to threaten anyone. I don't report people for flaming, beacause that part I like, but when they get to "blaba do x or i afk", then it's getting to me. Say whatever you want, be toxic don't care, not getting a report from me, feed intentionally or go afk, you deservere ban forever.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: If you can't play a game on any other role than those 2 that you always pick - sorry m8 but you really shouldn't be ranked any higher than low silver
It's not that you can't play, it's about your performance. I can play support, I even enjoy it when I have a good adc, but is my performance the same compared to my top performance? No it's not. And that for me is the main problem, I want a competitive game, I want everyone to play his main and his role what he's good at, so overall I want the team putting out the best in them. Autofilling ruins that, I might still do the best I can as support, but my best as support is not my best as top laner, my best as adc is still not my best as top laner. So that's my thing with autofill, it dosen't bring the full potential of 5 random people.
: pretty much hes hard gaming and he doesnt have time anymore for league .. but league isnt that atactive anymore tbh.. inside rioters said the game is dying... by 2018 it will be all over..
> [{quoted}](name=Katakuna no Kaze,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=M9s9kUa4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-27T12:32:42.979+0000) > > pretty much hes hard gaming and he doesnt have time anymore for league .. but league isnt that atactive anymore tbh.. inside rioters said the game is dying... by 2018 it will be all over.. No it won't going to die :D Another game might become more popular, but League won't die. I've plaed Lineage 2 for at least 10 years of my life, that's back in 2002 untill.. 2012+. People said same thing, year after year, blabla it will die, blabla chances are insane, blabla, did it die? No.. it's still online, still has decent enough community, not that big as it was maybe, but still there. So, this game with this insane community to die in 2 years time? not going to happen.
: if someone feed in ranked...... how to recognize feeders? its SUPER easy,....everything with a kda below 1.0 is feeding... and even if its not intentional, its still feeding. if you kill you by accident, do you think that makes your parents feel better? i guess not. intentional or not. feeding has to be punished in ranked. HOW TO SOLVE IT? If someone feeds in ranked block him rankeds until he WINS 3 normal games. easy.... why not done? becaue of the liberal, %%%got, flowerworld, snowflakeish, system Riot created. FUCK YOU RIOT !!!! you are making your game worse and worse.
We don't share the definitions of "int. feedeing", and I don't belive RIOT has the same definition as you do. If you kill yourself on pourpouse either bcz that's what you want to do, or bcz some teammate/enemy annoyed you, whatever the reason, if you do it, you should be banned. If you are just bad, you shouldn't be punished for it, I know when I started I was feeding like hell, not beacause I wanted but beacause that's how bad I was, ofc I'm talking about bronze 5. And the example I gave you, with a high elo player smurfing on really low elo still stands. It's not the bronze/silver foult, that he is playing against a high elo smurf and he feeds to him. The analogy you made... :) no comment.
Zyrcon (EUNE)
: What is the fastest way to get parmanent ban?
Go feed 0/50/0, for 10 games, see if the so praised automated system catches you. I'm really curios.
: Why are int.feeder and trolls NOT punished ?
Nobody likes feeders, but we all feed from time to time, that's why it shouldn't be banned at 1st offence. Because it's nearly impossible to know if the feed was intentional or not, you would have to look at his history, maybe get hand of a replay and see if he just suicides, or he's just bad. And sometimes, he might not even be that bad for his league, but since people are making money from smurfing, he might just got beaten so bad by a high elo player. I don't know what rank you are, but suppose you were silver/gold, and you would play against a d2 smurf... you would most likely feed him.
Rioter Comments
mhkiler (EUNE)
: how many of you play LOL more than 3 years! pls comment.
I play for 1 year. I don't neceserly think that "years" count that much, since it's mix between 2 things, the ability of a player to learn from every game and the ammount of gamed played. So, not say is you, but to give an example, if you have been playing for "4 years", and in that time you have played a total ammount of 2k games and your ability to learn from every game is medium, it dosen't make you better from someone who played 2 years, has 4k games and the ability for him to learn for every game is very high. So simple fact that you have been playing for 4 year dosen't neceseraly makes you "not baad", or "good". There was a post here, from w dude who played from season 4, and his max achievment as he said it was silver, now he was stuck in bronze. I have one curiosity still, why do people make xxxxxxxx accounts? what's the point?. I have 2 accounts, the 2nd account, this one, was made beacause I wanted to have the same name as my stream,and didn't want to put money to change name on 1st. But otherwise, I wouldn't have made it. That's all. Hope you find what you are searching for.
: > [{quoted}](name=adi1983ro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HzV3QT4R,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T03:19:27.155+0000) > > That's pretty much true. I've started in bronze 5, since I was new to the game, and stayed in bronze 5 for... a lot of time, maybe 300 games or something like that. Slowly I began to corect my games, figguring out why I die so much - beacause bronze is... you know. I stopped trying to be a hero and save someone from a certain death and taking me wiuih it, started to ward, improve masteries, little things that overall improved my game. Eventually I got myself out of bronze, and 2000 games later I was in Gold. The entire season 6 was just awsome for me, as I was learning everytime. Now I got placed in s3, and 50 games later I'm back in gold, after I failed 2 promos, but still back in it. > > So you're right, every single bronze player that is "stuck" in bronze, is beacause they can't figgure out what is wrong with their game, sadly. > > p.s and I got myself in gold on 2 differnt accounts, the same trip from bronze, only that on second account (this account) things went so fast from bronze to gold. (and on spare time, I took some friends accounts out of bronze to s5, that's just so friking easy) The 1st account, just for reffernce is Geicu, on eune ofc, I'm faithfull to my region. You know you can be banned for admitting that you boosted your friend?
Were does it write that? edit. Nevermind. I took section by section to try and find the information I was looking for, support, more articles, mmr boosting, tbh :) way to much information and hard to find. There should be some easy simple rules, wrote when you log, or on a box instead of what i read now Program Camile 1350 Santa Braum 1350, Free Mini Poro with purchase, they could make 1 box with a few basic runles that are not so hoard to find. Don`t insult people. Don't play on another account. Don't Etc. I don't think that many people ever read the entire rule section, I wouldn't even have checked if you haven't mention it.
: > [{quoted}](name=adi1983ro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HzV3QT4R,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T03:19:27.155+0000) > > That's pretty much true. I've started in bronze 5, since I was new to the game, and stayed in bronze 5 for... a lot of time, maybe 300 games or something like that. Slowly I began to corect my games, figguring out why I die so much - beacause bronze is... you know. I stopped trying to be a hero and save someone from a certain death and taking me wiuih it, started to ward, improve masteries, little things that overall improved my game. Eventually I got myself out of bronze, and 2000 games later I was in Gold. The entire season 6 was just awsome for me, as I was learning everytime. Now I got placed in s3, and 50 games later I'm back in gold, after I failed 2 promos, but still back in it. > > So you're right, every single bronze player that is "stuck" in bronze, is beacause they can't figgure out what is wrong with their game, sadly. > > p.s and I got myself in gold on 2 differnt accounts, the same trip from bronze, only that on second account (this account) things went so fast from bronze to gold. (and on spare time, I took some friends accounts out of bronze to s5, that's just so friking easy) The 1st account, just for reffernce is Geicu, on eune ofc, I'm faithfull to my region. You know you can be banned for admitting that you boosted your friend?
Nope, I didnt. I thought that was normal, since eveyrone in almost every game says "i`m playing on gf, cousin, friend, not my acc" and so on. So I had no ideea tbh.
mhkiler (EUNE)
: you cant judge them when you was not their position hey dude if you are in bronze it doesn't mean that they deserve bronze they was not good enough to carry retards person!!!!! lol rank system suck!!!! if some one have bad luck like me that have trolls afk feeders in their promo!!!! they come up so slowly! but for example dota have mmr that's number no fucking promo! i have 3 account in 3 different server and one of them is plat other is gold and this fucking account is bronze!!! but i am one person and dont pay money to boost my plat account! i swar that if some body just show me his last 5 game that he was not feeder but loose game i boost him just with 5 dollar!!! i have no impetus for rank up this account because i just waste time! (when i have plat account why i should play with retards!!!!!) but just for 5 dollars i swar i boost every one pm me! boost them to gold!!!!
Dude, stop lying to yourself and to us. You can't be in plat and not be able to get out of bronze, that dosen't happen. Tell me ure plat account and then let's compare it to ure bronze account. See what champ you play, what builds you make, what farm you make, let's do that, you want? Beacause I will suk ure candy if ure in plat and you can't get out of brone. Just improve your skils.
Myster10 (EUNE)
: *clears throat* YOU CAN'T BE IN BRONZE JUST BY BAD LUCK!!!!!! I've played in bronze and you guys play like you are all blind. I can play 1vs20 and still win in bronze, that's how low the skillcap is in that division. You guys clearly do nothing right to be in that rank so just try to improve yourselves. You apparently have so much to learn so it's easier for you to improve. and btw you are lying saying taht you have 3 accounts in plat/gold and bronze, it's just not possible for someone to have the skills of a gold/plat and not being able to self cary himself in 8 out of 10 games in bronze.
That's pretty much true. I've started in bronze 5, since I was new to the game, and stayed in bronze 5 for... a lot of time, maybe 300 games or something like that. Slowly I began to corect my games, figguring out why I die so much - beacause bronze is... you know. I stopped trying to be a hero and save someone from a certain death and taking me wiuih it, started to ward, improve masteries, little things that overall improved my game. Eventually I got myself out of bronze, and 2000 games later I was in Gold. The entire season 6 was just awsome for me, as I was learning everytime. Now I got placed in s3, and 50 games later I'm back in gold, after I failed 2 promos, but still back in it. So you're right, every single bronze player that is "stuck" in bronze, is beacause they can't figgure out what is wrong with their game, sadly. p.s and I got myself in gold on 2 differnt accounts, the same trip from bronze, only that on second account (this account) things went so fast from bronze to gold. (and on spare time, I took some friends accounts out of bronze to s5, that's just so friking easy) The 1st account, just for reffernce is Geicu, on eune ofc, I'm faithfull to my region.
: pls just dodge
I don't belive that's a solution. The only solution would be for RIOT to cancel autofill at least untill gold included, were the player pool is bigger and the result would just be a few more min in quque. To be honest, the best solution would to remove this autofill for good, since it makes no sense, when you play rank you want to play competitive, to play the role and maybe the champion that you are good at, getting autofilled ruins that for the player and for the entire team, and waiting more is a little compromise that I belive most of the people that want a competitive game can make, be it bronze hell or waiting 1h in diamond. For quick games, there is blindpick.
: Seriously why do people pay for boosts?
People pay for boosts to get girls, it's like paying for a Ferrari. There :D
Show more

adi1983ro

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion