: Armor, How Much Damage does 1 Armor Point Negate?
1 point of armor increases your total HP by 1% (it doesn't actually increase your HP, but you take the same amount of damage as if you had 1% more HP) when taking damage from an enemy that deals physical damage --assuming they don't have any armor penetration. The same applies to MR.
Lokmy (EUW)
: V7.12 - Hexdrinker bug exploit (?)
{{item:3812}} converts 30% of damage taken into a DoT. As you can see in the video, he's slowly losing HP after he's been hit by Karthus' ult.
: How to change client language?
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\LeagueClientSettings.yaml" Change the locale to either "ja_JP" or "en_GB"
: Riot gives free chests for good grades? Get pranked kid, you thought it would be that easy? xd
: iLLuminati confirmed?
http://imgur.com/Vh2CdDH.png?noredirect This is mine from late July 2016. I guess I'm also part of the new order{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
The Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=arthur2341,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=maRgyYls,comment-id=00060002,timestamp=2017-05-22T19:59:20.526+0000) > > You can't just eliminate the exponents on both sides. Thank you Ramanujan, but I know my math :) I was just joking around. Notice the "/s" at the end; that stands for "sarcasm".
I wasn't aware of that. I guess I live under a rock, lul.
: No... at least not from what I understand. Square rooting both sides would cancel it out as roots and powers are opposites thus cancel each other out... which would result in +/- whatever So if you have the same power on both sides like in the case of (4-5)^2=(6-5)^2 which would result in +/- 4-5=6-5 As there is a -5 on both sides you can cancel them out but adding 5 to both sides as 4-5+5=6-5+5 would result in +/- 4=6 Then they cancel down due to common multiples and what's not. So the answer would become +/- 2=3... which gets expressed as +(2=3) or -(2=3) or in other words 2=3 or -2=-3 as both would fulfil the criteria. At that point as -2=-3 can't happen as the context doesn't allow it (can't have negative votes) it becomes invalid meaning the answer is 2=3. So it is all gobbledy%%%% (I can't believe my spell checker recognised that as a word wtf), but the base maths is sound, at least at the level of understanding that I'm at.
Let's say you have two numbers: 5 and its opposite - 5. Now if you square each of them you will get 25. (5)^2=25 (-5)^2=25 So we can write: (-5)^2 = (5)^2 If you just take out the squares on both sides, you'll end up with: -5 = 5 which is obviously wrong. This why you have to take the absolute value on both sides. This is basic high school algebra. If haven't learnt this already you will eventually, trust me. It took me while to fully grasp these concepts as well.
The Febos (EUW)
: Actually 3 = 2 Proof: 1 = 1 41 - 40 = 61 - 60 (16 + 25) - 40 = (36 + 25) - 60 (4^2 + 5^2) - 2\*(4\*5) = (6^2 + 5^2) - 2\*(6\*5) Above are in the form: a^2 - 2ab + b^2 = (a - b)^2 So: (4 - 5)^2 = (6 - 5)^2 4 - 5 = 6 - 5 4 = 6 2 = 3 **DONE!** Therefore, your argument is pointless, because both are worth the same. ##CHECKMATE ATHEISTS /s
> So: (4 - 5)^2 = (6 - 5)^2 4 - 5 = 6 - 5 You can't just eliminate the exponents on both sides. You have to take the square root on both sides, and then, you can't just cancel out the exponents with the square roots cause a negative number squared always equals a positive number. So, you have to take the absolute value on both sides after canceling out the roots with the squares: √(4 - 5)^2 = √(6 - 5)^2 |4 - 5| = |6 - 5| |-1| = |1| 1 = 1
: Getting rid of Win10 this way... works or not?
Nope, I doesn't work like that. You will have to re-format.
: Patch Speed slowly decreases until it hits 200KB/s?
It's just a visual bug. Mine did the same as well, but it completed in about an hour. Let it run and it should finish eventually.
Pixel Lime (EUNE)
: Interface distortion in the game. (JPEG Style?)
Are you sure you haven't tampered with any of the custom 3D settings on the NVidia/Radeon control panel? I think I've once had the same issue when I changed the Texture LOD settings to a lower value.
MyungSoo (EUW)
: Bugsplat - 20 minute queue T_T what can I close in Task manager to solve?
Terminate these: http://imgur.com/5YrriOp.png?noredirect If you terminate the first 2, the rest should close automatically.
amfiR (EUNE)
: Alpha Client Too buggy on High End PC
I have an 7700K AMD APU @ 4.20 GHz and the new client is silky smooth for me. I haven't had any issues whatsoever. If my crappy 100$ AMD CPU can cope with the new client, your broadwell i3 shouldn't struggle at all. Also, 8 GB of RAM is more than enough for today's standards, unless you're working with very high resolution files in photoshop or you're a video editor. Most games use VRAM these days, since modern GPUs have >4GBs of VRAM.
: I kinda got used in playing in the japanese server now xD
I've got an account on the JP server and the lowest ping that I've ever got is 340 ms. Most of the times when I play there I get around 400 - 450ms, so it's not a very fun experience as you can imagine. I can't really enjoy the game with anything above 200.
Iontaga (EUNE)
: Microsoft Visual problem
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3387
Dobodus (EUW)
: True damage?
It's from {{item:3302}} and{{item:3107}}
: Can anyone tell me my main?
arthur2341 (EUNE)
: Dark Star Event When?
Nevermind. I didn't know that PT stands for Pacific Time. It seems that whoever wrote the patch notes for EUNE just copy-pasted them from the NA page without changing the time zone. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Karnelies (EUW)
: WHAT TO DO AGAINST A TRYNDAMERE
http://imgur.com/IzP2Sk1.png?noredirect That guy is probably a smurf or a booster. There's no way he is silver 5 with such high winrates. I've played against Trynda several times while I was in silver and most of the times, even when he won lane and got fed early, he didn't know what to do past the laning phase and eventually I would manage and get ahead of him again. {{item:3075}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} can greatly reduce his damage output.
Rioter Comments
: help vs tanks
{{item:3135}} If they stack MR {{item:3151}} If they stack HP {{item:3165}} {{summoner:14}} If they have lots of heals
Crecelis (EUNE)
: HOW TF DO YOU BEAT A HEIMERFCKINDINGER??!?!
Rioter Comments
: Kill me please..
What about the other 4 chests?
Predederp (EUW)
: How the flying F*** do I get out of Bronze V
> My KDA is usually always positive Positive KDA usually refers to a KDA that's above 3.00 > its my teammates that let me down all the time You have a 34% winrate and your average CS per game is ~100. Is that also your team's fault? If you really want to climb, you need to admit that it's actually YOUR FAULT that you're stuck in that elo, and try to improve your gameplay.
yakamushi (EUW)
: minimum IP for re-roll
You will get a random champion that you don't own. Unless you have all the champions, that is. In that case you will get a permanent shard of a random champion.
: Do you think a Bork build could work for caitlyn?
If the enemy team stacks lots of HP I don't see why it could not. But other than that, I don't see a reason to build BotRK as there are better alternatives.
Rioter Comments
: I need gift for easter day
sanneh (EUW)
: Your game sucks and it is your fault, players and managers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leLLaeDBrVk
Rioter Comments
: RIOT PLEASE NERF THIS CREATURE ( XIN ZHAO)
: Your Reaction When You Get Some Troll In Your Rank Game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCAJMYUp_74
Colonnelo00 (EUNE)
: Didn t get an Rakan a Xaya icon
> NOTE: Both unlockable Summoner Icons can only be earned between 17:00 CEST April 19 and 06:59 CEST April 27. The icons will be granted within** two weeks** after the promotion ends. http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/get-special-xayah-and-rakan-icons-when-they-launch
Rismosch (EUW)
: 40% CDR on Lucian
{{item:3812}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}}
SkaiBlade (EUW)
: Matchmaking in ARAM is broken
ARAM is not a competitive game mode.
: Remove illaoi
http://i.imgur.com/Zi5Wo1N.jpg?noredirect
: This is a good thing!
I don't see anything wrong
DHZ (EUW)
: Need a new 6300 IP jungler, can't decide between Bob and Gary
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Secret to winning the game in one sentence
_**Master yourself, Master the enemy**_ {{champion:64}}
Azataroth (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=arthur2341,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qXdhbjTB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-20T16:48:01.886+0000) > > Plus, I'm a frequent here in boards as you can see from my profile add me to friendlist
NawarK (EUNE)
: Today my team remake but i received a loss -20 LP? any idea why?
Probably cause you were premade with the player who DC'ed
arthur2341 (EUNE)
: http://imgur.com/CsQIjR4.png?noredirect
Plus, I'm a frequent here in boards as you can see from my profile
Azataroth (EUNE)
: Looking for gift exchange Xayah and Rakan
http://imgur.com/CsQIjR4.png?noredirect
Azataroth (EUNE)
: Looking for gift exchange Xayah and Rakan
I can but I want you to gift me first, cause I only have 6982 ip and I don't want to get scammed.
Codytza87 (EUNE)
: Why lose series when the enemy team remake !!!!!!!!!
You don't. I says "DEFEAT" but it actually doesn't count as a loss.
: regarding % damage reduction
% values that cap at 100% with the exception of crit chance stack multiplicatively. For instance, if you have 15% dmg reduction from PD and 12% from tabi your total dmg reduction against physical dmg will be: 85% * 88% = 74,8% dmg going through or 100% - 74,8% = 25,2% dmg reduction
Kurotsu (EUW)
: A little game for you guys
Name one thing you love about this game: Everything except {{champion:157}} Name one thing you hate about this game: {{champion:157}} Identify which one of the two you feel stronger about: {{champion:157}} P.S.: I'm joking btw. I don't find Yasuo that broken--he can be annoying sometimes but I don't think he's broken
Show more

arthur2341

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion