: What do i get for buying "PROJECT skin shard"?
A random project skin shard except Project: Vayne, Jhin, or Vi.
xtheannax (EUW)
: Can you add a option to change the resolution of the game in client?
Go to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config" and delete "game.cfg". This should reset your in-game settings.
: zoe mission???
You'll have to either buy her wait till she becomes available in the FCRotW. >Wanna see something neat? >Complete the following objectives as Zoe (except where noted): >Win 3 games as, with, or against Zoe >Redirect 25 Paddle Stars into enemy champs >Cast 8 unique spells with Spell Thief in 1 game >Reward: 1,000 XP https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-release/zoe-available-now
Fajerk (EUW)
: Tenacity as % stat does not just stack by adding values together, it is a stat that multi-applies. Without any tenacity you would take 100% of cc duration. If you get 30% tenacity, it means you will receive only 70% of the cc duration. Once you add more tenacity after that, let's say 20%, it will be calculated as 20% of the remaining 70% duration (1/5 *70% =14%). So your total tenacity will be 30+14=44%. Any % stats would apply in this manner.
AS, Crit chance, CDR, lifesteal, and any % buffs that increase heals or shields all stack additively.
Minkyminh (EUW)
: 44 % Tenacity?
Tenacity stacks multiplicatively (i.e. the total tenacity is calculated by re - applying the tenacity that you get from each source consecutively). You can calculate the total value of two percentage quantities that stack multiplicatively by multiplying the reduced factors (1 - % value). In our case we have: 20% Ten. = 0.8 CC duration (cc duration is our reduced factor since that's what tenacity reduces) 30% Ten. = 0.7 CC dur. I we multiply these two coefficients we get: 0.8 x 0.7 = 0.56 cc dur. --> 1 - 0.56 = 0.44 or 44% Tenacity
: How to get new project boarder?
Go to the the homepage of your client, click on the "Missions & ~~Rewards~~ Loot", scroll all the way down, and read what it says there. TL;DR: You need to collect 80 tokens to get the borders.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: The PROJECT event is supposed to be today...
It should go live in about an hour from now.
: i'm at a loss for words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU
Ultimatador (EUNE)
: Rammus loses base armor points during Defensive Ball Curl (W)
>because it affects the early game Yeah, sure: https://image.ibb.co/kofYF6/Clipboard02.jpg?noredirect
: Scoreboard BUG
This can occur sometimes if you alt+tab when in the loading screen. Alt+tab'ing one more time usually fixes it.
Rioter Comments
: Teemo and Ultimate Hat (Bug ish)
It works but you have to use all 3 shrooms to reduce the cooldown if you have ultimate hat. I just tried it in the practice tool and I had a shroom stack every 9.4 seconds with 5 UH stacks & 45% CDR: 45% CDR & 0 UH stacks: https://image.ibb.co/bzS4yG/Clipboard00.jpg?noredirect 45% CDR & 5 UH stacks: https://image.ibb.co/gxcjXb/Clipboard01.jpg?noredirect Btw, the tooltips are in Japanese but I assume that you can see the numbers. I'm too lazy to switch to English just to take screenshots {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Metro (EUNE)
: 1 Minute untill minions spawn?
I've had this happen in an ARAM game on the PBE server. I thought it was a new feature or something.
Rioter Comments
Pribomb (EUW)
: Installing on Windows 10
Try disabling smartscreen from the action center.
Rioter Comments
Maroul (EUNE)
: How do u buy RP via bitcoins :/ ?
You can buy RP cards from 3rd party retailers such as Kinguin or %%% which accept bitcoin payments. Just be careful which seller you're buying from and make sure you purchase the correct card for you region (NA cards don't work on EUW/EUNE acounts, so make sure you get an EU card instead).
Rioter Comments
: Yorick W triggers turrets???
If I'm not mistaken it deals 1 point of true damage just like Veigar's E.
: δέλτα
"I was hidden in the shadows, yet you found me, how strange. i am one of two, one old, one new. If you found me before my sister, this i will say, the secret of the delta lies in the oldern day, when words were creations of time and length, communications less simple yet sufficient in strength."
: can i get a useful Ahri vs. Zed video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zssbFpGsmmA
Luxienna (EUW)
: so how the new mastery work exactly? Everytime u hit a spell and autohit u get something? So if u hit a spell as Lux, and then autohit u get 2 items? cause of the passiv spell proc of Lux Illuminate? And does Thunderlord give u an 3rd item too? Does it has cooldown? Or can Sonna just spamm skills and get 1 item every second???
It actually procs once you use a spell --even if the spell doesn't hit the enemy-- and then AA an enemy champion. It can either give you gold or a consumable item (its purely RNG based). It also has a short cooldown (I don't how long as it's not mentioned anywhere in the description), so you can't use a spell > AA > use another spell > AA animation cancel to proc it twice within an extremely short time frame. Abilities that apply non Dot on-hit effects can proc it instantly on impact ({{champion:81}} , {{champion:41}} Q).
Rioter Comments
: If I relog on PBE do I have to wait another 2 hours in login queue?
No, just log in once, log out, and wait a few hours till your account is updated. You won't have to wait in login queue when your account gets updated to level 30.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: I thnk the cause of this would be the following since you have instant cooldowns this sis always active > If Ryze consumes 2 Overload, he shields himself for 65 - 150 (based on level) (+ 60% AP) (+ 3% bonus mana) damage for 2 seconds and gains bonus movement speed for the duration. on top of that >INNATE: Ryze gains (5% per 100 AP) bonus mana. and the infinite cooldowns . this scenario cant happen in a normalgame
This has nothing to do with the CD refresh feature that the practice tool employs. The bug occurs if you buy at least 1 {{item:3001}} and 2 {{item:3089}} and place them in alternate order in your inventory. After that, {{item:3089}} passive gets applied multiple times at short intervals, which in turn also increases Ryze's mana pool. PS: This also works in normal games.
: [GamePlay] Bugged Ryze Build, interaction with passive gives infinite mana regeneration
The "alternating deathcap-abyssal" bug has been around for a while. I have no clue when they are going to fix it. You can also try it on {{champion:8}} for a more peculiar interaction.{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: The default keys are A and X. Since I use A for actives, I use X to auto attack. I went over all the tabs but I just can't find it. All I got was toggling the range indicator off. Now I'm left with an orange cursor which demands me to use left click to select a target when I press X. I want none of that, only pressing X to attack the nearest target immediately. Thanks for your time dude
Attack move click does this. I've bound it to one of my mouse's side buttons and it works fine.
Drak Eagle (EUNE)
: Am I the only one having this problem ?
You can turn on quick cast with indicators. Basically, what this does is it shows the indicator of the ability that you're trying to cast while you hold down its corresponding key, and the ability won't be cast until you release that key. Also, you can hold down Alt to automatically self-cast abilities that can be cast on yourself.
GO0D GUY (EUW)
: Some weird Ping Issues
> i know roommate has torrent on and i get used to it That's your problem right there. Tell your roommate to stop torrenting while you play or at least limit the DL/UL speed on any active torrents.
Rioter Comments
Shirooyasha (EUNE)
: Explain this bull
Flex Q matchmaking is kinda meh. Since a lot of high elo players don't play flex very often, they have the MMR of a high gold/low plat player as a result. So, expect to get matched more often against them.
: Broken link :(
> [{quoted}](name=Alonso1859,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=KcsFd3lO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T03:26:45.744+0000) > > Broken link :( Fixed.
: Can someone help me please with this maths question.
https://ibb.co/j7s6Jw I hope you can understand my handwriting. If you have any questions, let me know.
: I cant queue for a game anymore please help
Click "Change game type" and try re-queuing a few times. This is a known issue.
: How do you win against a ranged champ in toplane?
Let them push and farm under tower until you have enough items to all-in them. You should be fine even if you miss some cs early as long as you don't die, stay within xp range and don't back while the wave is pushing towards you unless it's absolutely necessary. Also, try to make trade when you have ally creeps in lane, so when the enemy AAs you, the take creep agro in return. And don't forget to use the brushes to your advantage, since you're playing top lane.
: Αny hexflash clip?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mXEEt9IG_g&t=309s at 2:55
: ...
If you own all the champs that cost 4800 IP or less, yes. Since rerolling 3 champ shards guarantees that you get a champ that you don't own, and since 3 random champ shards cost 5100 IP in total, this method can save you some IP if just want to buy every champ in the game.
skinTDM (EUNE)
: best champion for 1v5
{{champion:92}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:157}}
: strongest 1 v 1 champion?
AD {{champion:89}} {{champion:75}} with E maxed {{champion:92}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:48}}
: Logout issue
Try Ctrl + Shift + Delete to clear your cookies and web cache.
Daena (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gooseberry,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zgHFYZH6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-29T19:45:52.006+0000) > > I have no idea, I don't see any new missions except for the Pickem one. > > Anyways is Pickem working yet ? Because I get blank white page > > EDIT: EUW and EUNE url is blank page, while NA url is working for me, if anyone encountered the same issue change EUW/EUNE to NA in the url I have encountered the same issue. I've actually just sent a ticket to support. waiting for the answer. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Daena,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zgHFYZH6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T19:55:54.402+0000) > > I have encountered the same issue. I've actually just sent a ticket to support. waiting for the answer. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Sign in, close the page, and click on the link again. It should work.
: WHY MY MMR SUDDENLY WENT DOWN???!!!
Loss prevented was active. You lose no LP and you only gain half the LP if you win.
Rioter Comments
IvanBrony (EUNE)
: Is there a non-ping-related smite delay?
Enable quick cast and turn off indicators.
Madses5 (EUW)
: Rate my twitch build (new system)
Why "Cosmic Insight" instead of "Approach Velocity"? Having 10% bonus MS each time you land your W seems like a better option.
: Hey arthur, Looks like there was an issue in Greece, numerous Greek ISP's experienced disconnects and high packet loss. Unfortunately it's outside of our control when this happens, however we're keeping a close eye on this and seeing if there's anything we can do when it happens.
That's unfortunate... The weird thing is that I didn't get disconnected from the client or from any of my previous games.
  Rioter Comments
: Where in those websites are the generic pages?
There aren't any generic pages, really. There's quite a bit of diversity in the current meta, so depending on the match-up you might want to change your masteries. You can, however, go to op.gg and copy the pages that high elo players use. You can also copy mine which I normally alter in champion select if needed, but they should work fine for you: http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=arthur2341 The "Mage - TL" page is not just for mages. I normally use it for high-damage burst champs, so it should also work well with Riven.
Rioter Comments
Show more

arthur2341

Level 40 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion