Father Tios (EUNE)
: Your logic is flawed in the sense that you aren't competing in ranking against other players before challenger. Hence someone else being x rank doesn't strip you from the opportunity of reaching the same rank. More players in the sense of league ranks means only that the changes in your mmr might be observable quicker. This means if you're going upwards your lp gain will go up quicker, and if you're going down your lp gain will go down faster. Apart from that there shouldn't be an effect. (And even this shouldn't be an big factor before you reach ranks with very few players)
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IgpK0MAl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-07-12T02:11:15.030+0000) > > Your logic is flawed in the sense that you aren't competing in ranking against other players before challenger. > Actually, you are, on a way larger scale.
F34rIess (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=biggad2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2015-07-11T20:32:07.880+0000) > > If you ''carried'', you wouldnt be under 50% w/l in the lowest elo. > > Your idea of carry=kda. My idea of carrying is the one who makes the teamfight be won by outskilling other players waiting for the right time to engage and start fighting and know who to kill first what skills you should use and on whom exactly, if something wrong of that please enlighten me :)
> [{quoted}](name=F34rIess,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=00030000000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-12T02:51:50.794+0000) > > My idea of carrying is the one who makes the teamfight be won by outskilling other players waiting for the right time to engage and start fighting and know who to kill first what skills you should use and on whom exactly, if something wrong of that please enlighten me :) Thats just being ok @tf's (It CAN be carrying mind you) That said, i just realise you play assassins, and we all know sin mains have a god complex.
: Oh, you're a big man, to be sure. With your death threats and your elitism and your apparent inability to beat Katarina.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zIuEi1vp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-12T00:42:10.785+0000) > > Oh, you're a big man, to be sure. With your death threats and your elitism and your apparent inability to beat Katarina. Yet you're stuck in co op elo cause you're a downy. Also a char being op=/=unbeatable Telling someone he should be shot=/=death threat. 0 IQ silvers.
: No, what this is, more than anything, is you point blankly refusing to support your argument/give evidence of what actually happened.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zIuEi1vp,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-12T00:33:17.539+0000) > > No, what this is, more than anything, is you point blankly refusing to support your argument/give evidence of what actually happened. This is me not caring about bot elo opinions
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Congrats, you looked up the custom game I had with friends where everyone messed about. Now, can we get back to looking at your game results which you're taking seriously? Or do you not want people looking at your smurf account?
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zIuEi1vp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-12T00:27:25.317+0000) > > Congrats, you looked up the custom game I had with friends where everyone messed about. > > Now, can we get back to looking at your game results which you're taking seriously? Or do you not want people looking at your smurf account? I dont have to link my game cause silvers always find some irrelevant bs to talk about (i was full, abyss+doran+sorc* vs 1 cinder)His W=2 fkn broken. Also, this is my smurf. And dejon, staph, Im 15x your elo on euw
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Can we see a link to the match stats? We don't know sh*t except the title, and that doesn't really help to see what's the actual problem.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zIuEi1vp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-11T23:52:13.811+0000) > > Can we see a link to the match stats? > We don't know sh*t except the title, and that doesn't really help to see what's the actual problem. You shouldnt even post mr full ap nami
: Well, it's a tank vs an assassin. Assassins have burst, which tanks are designed to soak up. And we don't know levels, builds, anything really. Scores out of context can make the reasonable sound bullshit.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zIuEi1vp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-11T23:52:18.076+0000) > > Well, it's a tank vs an assassin. Assassins have burst, which tanks are designed to soak up. And we don't know levels, builds, anything really. Scores out of context can make the reasonable sound bullshit. we're talking about a 1 item jungler vs a 2.5 item laner with a 2 level advantage.
Rioter Comments
biggad2001 (EUNE)
: Lets overbuff shyvana
Also, can riot start nerfing that cancer katarina, instead of allowing her to penta with 1 ult. 20 damage on E didnt do sheit
Rioter Comments
Azters (EUNE)
: EUNE and EUW skills
EUW is way better than eune, mech skills are fairly equal but rotations and gamesense are lacking on eune. @seri, its also mentality
F34rIess (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=biggad2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-07-11T16:12:35.173+0000) > > I can win with challengers 2, its called not being the 1 to make shots. I did say I was the one carrying the team couple of times because they all did what they have to do or most of them I know what I should be doing, sometimes we won sometimes we lost games but yet still we are playing difference is when you loose you are happy because you did your best otherwise in elo hell sometimes some other unskilled players trollers and so on just kill the enjoyment of the gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=F34rIess,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-07-11T16:49:28.493+0000) > > I did say I was the one carrying the team couple of times because they all did what they have to do or most of them I know what I should be doing, sometimes we won sometimes we lost games but yet still we are playing difference is when you loose you are happy because you did your best otherwise in elo hell sometimes some other unskilled players trollers and so on just kill the enjoyment of the gameplay. If you ''carried'', you wouldnt be under 50% w/l in the lowest elo. Your idea of carry=kda.
F34rIess (EUNE)
: For me Elo hell is the both of winning 10-15 LP and loosing 18-25+ LP and team dependent I mean I can go like with 4-5 games loose streak in row my worst score would be like 8/10/6 for example and that would be the best of my team due to people picking their favorite picks like omg yasuo is not banned but the other lane has akali as a mid laner they still go for it and same idea we need a tank support/jungle they just pick w/e they want to pick and of course the out skilling and being stubborn like for example all mid and no body followed him but he still goes he dies then he crys WHY NO ONE CAME MID OMG FFS I TROLL and you know the rest I know my self and what I am capable of I played with diamonds/plats many times friends of friends and so on and I was very good like I was the one carrying the team while I am only s5 yeah sometimes I do play bad games forced to pick champs am not so good with but being bad isn't like I am useless to them for me a bad game is a game that am not carrying. So in the end of the day sorry guys Elo hell do really exist when you are doing your best and you are loosing because you are "Outpicked" or afk/leavers or loosing too much lp for wining much low lp this is elo hell :)
> [{quoted}](name=F34rIess,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-11T15:15:34.573+0000) > > For me Elo hell is the both of winning 10-15 LP and loosing 18-25+ LP and team dependent I mean I can go like with 4-5 games loose streak in row my worst score would be like 8/10/6 for example and that would be the best of my team due to people picking their favorite picks like omg yasuo is not banned but the other lane has akali as a mid laner they still go for it and same idea we need a tank support/jungle they just pick w/e they want to pick and of course the out skilling and being stubborn like for example all mid and no body followed him but he still goes he dies then he crys WHY NO ONE CAME MID OMG FFS I TROLL and you know the rest > > I know my self and what I am capable of I played with diamonds/plats many times friends of friends and so on and I was very good like I was the one carrying the team while I am only s5 > yeah sometimes I do play bad games forced to pick champs am not so good with but being bad isn't like I am useless to them for me a bad game is a game that am not carrying. > > So in the end of the day sorry guys Elo hell do really exist when you are doing your best and you are loosing because you are "Outpicked" or afk/leavers or loosing too much lp for wining much low lp this is elo hell :) I can win with challengers 2, its called not being the 1 to make shots.
: "Elo Hell" is when you're not good enough to climb without 4 good players on your team. Oh wait, actually that is you reaching your ideal ELO, but most people won't admit that. "Elo Hell" is when you blame every loss on your allies and think you're better than everyone else in your team. Basically, you're trapping yourself and can't advance without good luck because you aren't learning why you're losing and are not improving as a player. Hrm, maybe that is also reaching your ideal ELO. Again, not like anyone would admit that they 'Belong' at the rating they're trying to climb out of.
> [{quoted}](name=Aozora Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-11T14:45:54.028+0000) > > "Elo Hell" is when you're not good enough to climb without 4 good players on your team. Oh wait, actually that is you reaching your ideal ELO, but most people won't admit that. > ^
: How do the pros play: with auto atack on or off? how do you guys play?
Got it on and use hold/stop, like, err, most decent players.
Goofrian (EUW)
: when you have proven that you are smart enught to handle the information, sure. i demand avarage IQ of 100, less than that is not worth my time proving anything to and the gigant wall of text puts you at a maximum of 0 and i acctualy suspect that you are being helped.. so, i said my part and you have become booring and no longer use to me. thank you for being so easy to manipulate
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-11T01:54:49.546+0000) > > when you have proven that you are smart enught to handle the information, sure. i demand avarage IQ of 100, less than that is not worth my time proving anything to and the gigant wall of text puts you at a maximum of 0 and i acctualy suspect that you are being helped.. so, i said my part and you have become booring and no longer use to me. > thank you for being so easy to manipulate Tldr, bs, gj dropout. TY for being a free win in ranked > avarage IQ of 100 Average of 1 person, k
Garurumon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MetalAxeToby,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kFUiAelW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T15:13:39.841+0000) > > Ranked mmr and Teambuilder mmr are NOT linked. Actually, since a few patches they enabled it. They're collecting data for the ranked teambuilder that's coming soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Garurumon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kFUiAelW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T16:50:07.106+0000) > > Actually, since a few patches they enabled it. They're collecting data for the ranked teambuilder that's coming soon. I face silver 5's there..
Goofrian (EUW)
: Tldr, wall of text, not trying to look smart, just making him look dumb
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2015-07-11T01:38:39.053+0000) > > Tldr, wall of text, not trying to look smart, just making him look dumb Proof or gtfo
Goofrian (EUW)
: 25%
Tldr, wall of text, trying to look smart, still zero backed up facts. @point 3, what?
Rioter Comments
Goofrian (EUW)
: 25%
Ok, lets just talk pure facts 1. stats without backup are just words 2. so is making up your life 3. Even if ''were people who do have summer break are playing league more frequent'', is true, you have been stuck, oh i dunno, every point of the season. 4. anyone can write 5. bringing up IQ 200x (+making up your life) means ya'r out of facts about the subject. 6. knowing stats=/=understanding league. 7. im dia, you're g5. Now fock off.
Goofrian (EUW)
: oh im done with shcool and never claimed to be IN shcool. But thank you for proving that you cant take in information that is 5 rows long. .. i kinda think that i can rest my case from there, i simply just dont have words small enught for you to understand also, if you did your homework on someone that is superior to you in a argument, you would know that i have dyslexia, but hey, when a person is out of anything credible, they go for the spelling xD
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-11T00:06:10.031+0000) > > oh im done with shcool and never claimed to be IN shcool. But thank you for proving that you cant take in information that is 5 rows long. > .. i kinda think that i can rest my case from there, i simply just dont have words small enught for you to understand > also, if you did your homework on someone that is superior to you in a argument, you would know that i have dyslexia, but hey, when a person is out of anything credible, they go for the spelling xD Dyslexia has nothing to do with that error. 5k games, gold 5, 0 brains, 0 talent. Much ''understanding the game''
Goofrian (EUW)
: oh im done with shcool and never claimed to be IN shcool. But thank you for proving that you cant take in information that is 5 rows long. .. i kinda think that i can rest my case from there, i simply just dont have words small enught for you to understand also, if you did your homework on someone that is superior to you in a argument, you would know that i have dyslexia, but hey, when a person is out of anything credible, they go for the spelling xD
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-11T00:06:10.031+0000) > > oh im done with shcool and never claimed to be IN shcool. But thank you for proving that you cant take in information that is 5 rows long. > .. i kinda think that i can rest my case from there, i simply just dont have words small enught for you to understand There's no summer break for working people. Just staph, dropout
Goofrian (EUW)
: playing 50 games ones you get a elo from a credit card still dossnt count, now, i enjoyed your intellecual input but i must be on my way in doing other, more stimulating things than talking to you, like watching paint dry
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T21:59:09.638+0000) > > playing 50 games ones you get a elo from a credit card still dossnt count, now, i enjoyed your intellecual input but i must be on my way in doing other, more stimulating things than talking to you, like watching paint dry Ok, assuming i bought it (tldr, OP= jealous no life nerd with 5k games), SOMEONE did it in 50 Just uninstall. Talking about intellect when you cant even learn league > Im also writing a book, got a degree in psycology and i am a acomplished chef. Noone believes you if you cant spell it+you claim to have a ''summer break'' (high school)+you play 3k games a season AND watch replays. Stop, clearly a bsing kid.
Goofrian (EUW)
: smurfin and using credit card for ebay dossnt count mate, besides, i just pointed out a real statistic. dont know why you are offended by facts xD
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T21:16:40.992+0000) > > smurfin and using credit card for ebay dossnt count mate Because? If i can do it in 50, why cant you do it in fkn 5000? I didnt even play main roles
: eve's nerf PBE
Hardly a nerf, she's broken as hell.
Goofrian (EUW)
: oh look, a person whos opinion does not matter, hi nice to meet you. how does it feel to be you?
> [{quoted}](name=gothrian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zJ3LOpJu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-07-10T18:12:18.386+0000) > > oh look, a person whos opinion does not matter, hi nice to meet you. how does it feel to be you? Yet what makes you think your made up tests matter? I smurfed 4 accounts to plat, having afk's as well, still climbed np's. And yet i have less games on all my accounts in all seasons, than you do in 1 season. No, focking, talent, Typical nerd blaming others.
TheN0XUS (EUNE)
: Season 3 corki was picked 5 times in NA lcs and once in EU Season of MF and varus +45% pick/ban ratio
> [{quoted}](name=TheN0XUS,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XmtxkoXc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-07-10T10:13:05.033+0000) > > Season 3 > corki was picked 5 times in NA lcs and once in EU > > Season of MF and varus +45% pick/ban ratio ^
Tarkamacska (EUNE)
: Actual on-release Tahm Kench QQ
He's absurdly strong in SQ. Perma ban worthy unless you pick janna.
Goofrian (EUW)
: 25%
I call bullshit. 4000-5000 ranked games, still gold 5, you just lack brains. NW tho, sona main always do.
: BotLane Match Ups Explained (And basic tips for bot lane)
Nami/vayne is ok, but far from top tier.,
Steel (EUW)
: Why don't you play dominion?
Its fun, but faceroll champs are a pain.
Eveninn (EUW)
: That something I always disagree with. When the Support goes roaming, they should leave 2 or even 3 wards (not that easy with just trinket) to secure their ADC, who is very vunerable alone. A lot of times I see supports going for a raom, ADC gets killed 2v1 or 3v1 with jungler. :s Also: if you rush mobi's you won't be Level 9 once you start roaming, leaving you with either the unupgraded trinker or wards to buy what kinda ruins the 'cost efficient' part.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UXwvpXM0,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2015-07-10T05:28:19.855+0000) > > That something I always disagree with. > > When the Support goes roaming, they should leave 2 or even 3 wards (not that easy with just trinket) to secure their ADC, who is very vunerable alone. > A lot of times I see supports going for a raom, ADC gets killed 2v1 or 3v1 with jungler. :s > > Also: if you rush mobi's you won't be Level 9 once you start roaming, leaving you with either the unupgraded trinker or wards to buy what kinda ruins the 'cost efficient' part. ''but even then ss wins tbh'' > ADC gets killed 2v1 or 3v1 with jungle Timing bro
: WTF
> [{quoted}](name=George Rabadi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=As8dKnVl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-10T04:04:39.229+0000) > > WTF http://euw.op.gg/summoner/rune/userName=minizav like, i still need full armor/more mr pages/full AS, etc^' Yet my alt is k with http://euw.op.gg/summoner/rune/userName=zavira (even with a 4 losstreak in ranked^)
Messeery (EUNE)
: How am i supposed to itemize against vayne??
HP/Armor/as red, duh? This question gives me aids everytime. > w flat damage 50 true damage/3hit vs, err, 500 psy damage a hit..
: Are 2 rune pages enough?
3 for casual play/smurfing, like 20 for competitive^' (10 if ya dont play sup tho^)
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Oh, do I?
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E0l8ELkK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T03:03:05.784+0000) > > Oh, do I? Yes
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Oh yes. It's a widely known fact that there is actually only 30 challenjours, 50 masters, and 1500 diamonds. The rest of the accounts are played by these same players, and then bought by some bronzie scrub. Edit: They bought them with their dad's credit cards, too. How rude.
> [{quoted}](name=Father Tios,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E0l8ELkK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-10T00:50:39.194+0000) > > Oh yes. It's a widely known fact that there is actually only 30 challenjours, 50 masters, and 1500 diamonds. > > > The rest of the accounts are played by these same players, and then bought by some bronzie scrub. > > > Edit: > > They bought them with their dad's credit cards, too. How rude. I think you lack reading skills, like, a lot.,
Eveninn (EUW)
: Sightstone on support
Yellow trink CAN replace SS if you get early mobi's and roam 24/7 (but even then ss wins tbh), otherwise ss 100%.
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Ah look another person thinking he is all that over the net :D Rank means nothing to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c9UWHB02,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-07-09T23:14:28.924+0000) > > Ah look another person thinking he is all that over the net :D > > Rank means nothing to me. Tldr, you're garbage
Shiroe x (EUW)
: When will you people be banned for throwing -cancer- around like it means nothing. Come on riot"mods" get on this problem..
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c9UWHB02,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-09T23:09:23.991+0000) > > When will you people be banned for throwing -cancer- around like it means nothing. > > Come on riot"mods" get on this problem.. once your elo stops posting
xCillion (EUW)
: she cant be warded against? Well.. pink wards, and try warding places where she might come out of stealth before going to your lane, for example jungle camps near your lane etc. Knowing where she is/might be is valuable.. Sorry if i missunderstood your post's intention tho^^
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c9UWHB02,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-09T22:42:12.410+0000) > > she cant be warded against? > > Well.. pink wards, and try warding places where she might come out of stealth before going to your lane, _**for example jungle camps near your lane etc. Knowing where she is/might be is valuable..**_ > > Sorry if i missunderstood your post's intention tho^^ Thats the prob with wraith oracle smite. Near perma ward vision+its hard to ward top/bot at once
: You never specified plat to dia... you just said solo Q meaning bronze to challenger so I stated why the lower divisions don't pick him (as well as higher ones the 1st and 3rd points relate to them).
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2Nw1mIyE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-09T22:52:23.955+0000) > > You never specified plat to dia... you just said solo Q meaning bronze to challenger so I stated why the lower divisions don't pick him (as well as higher ones the 1st and 3rd points relate to them). If this inactive lowbie is plat you can assume my main=higher=at least plat and up.
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: Timing wards is not so hard if you see them beeing placed :)
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c9UWHB02,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-09T22:25:15.974+0000) > > Timing wards is not so hard if you see them beeing placed :) Obvious sarcasm since she cant be warded against cause of oracle
Snowfox (EUW)
: Just when you thought Kalista and Bard were enough....
Rioter Comments
Kouèn (EUW)
: Please, supports...
In fairness, first blood on sup>first blood on adc. Lvl 3 mobi's=win game
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I9KVq2Pr,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2015-07-09T19:51:46.860+0000) > > If you're an ADC and afraid of smite Vayne stay beside your support or tank, it's not rocket science. Even slightly fed Vayne was always able to 2vs1 botlane ever since she get botrk and lvl 6+. The later game goes the easier it is for her and with a fully stacked SD and chilling smite she has now 1vs5 potential.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I9KVq2Pr,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2015-07-09T20:23:59.468+0000) > > Even slightly fed Vayne was always able to 2vs1 botlane ever since she get botrk and lvl 6+. The later game goes the easier it is for her and with a fully stacked SD and chilling smite she has now 1vs5 potential. Bullsheit
: He works best with good team co-operation which isn't as common as you would need in solo Q, plus people like to stack with tried and true picks like thresh. He also relies on a combo which messed up can save people's life so it's not always a good pick in low level solo Q. And in solo Q most people ban solo Q stompers like Kat and zed not supports.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2Nw1mIyE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-09T20:15:26.352+0000) > > He works best with good team co-operation which isn't as common as you would need in solo Q, plus people like to stack with tried and true picks like thresh. > > He also relies on a combo which messed up can save people's life so it's not always a good pick in low level solo Q. > > And in solo Q most people ban solo Q stompers like Kat and zed not supports. Not sure why you talk about low when im talking about dia5/plat 1.
Show more

biggad2001

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion