: IM DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE RIOT GAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
: If you play teemo support you deserve these teammates
> [{quoted}](name=Hyper5pace,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2lp1bYGB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-11T10:58:21.683+0000) > > If you play teemo support you deserve these teammates first of all its normal and i quit ranked bcz i see this shit all the time second im playing with fps 10 thats why i picked teemo is supp to poke third i didnt feed the enemy and my score screwed bcz anyone can kill me with one shot
: All of you were underperforming jesus
> [{quoted}](name=FunnyFriend23,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2lp1bYGB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T01:39:52.948+0000) > > All of you were underperforming jesus first of all its normal and i quit ranked bcz i see this shit all the time second im playing with fps 10 thats why i picked teemo is supp to poke third i didnt feed the enemy and my score screwed bcz anyone can kill me with one shot
v4lge (EUW)
: Oof another person having mental breakdown in an elo game where you can solo carry games. Wonderful, but i agree with you. Riot games should fix the game, so you don't get teammates like that on the picture(including you). Nice pick btw {{champion:17}}
> [{quoted}](name=v4lge,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2lp1bYGB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-11T08:39:52.352+0000) > > Oof another person having mental breakdown in an elo game where you can solo carry games. Wonderful, but i agree with you. Riot games should fix the game, so you don't get teammates like that on the picture(including you). Nice pick btw {{champion:17}} first of all its normal and i quit ranked bcz i see this shit all the time second im playing with fps 10 thats why i picked teemo is supp to poke third i didnt feed the enemy and my score screwed bcz anyone can kill me with one shot
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jasen07 (EUW)
: Looking for Coaches/Teams/Players/Moderators/Editors/Casters/Streamers/Staff and Members!!
Hello there, I can be a lobby checker and my English is good. Also i'm not toxic and I'm good at dealing with people so ..?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: The pyke and jinx are pretty much confirmed They were leaked on a spanish streamer's stream (He's a member of the LPP) The streamer accidentally showed a discord discussion about project jinx and project pyke
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=BAbAN4mh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T00:29:02.264+0000) > > The pyke and jinx are pretty much confirmed > They were leaked on a spanish streamer's stream (He's a member of the LPP) > The streamer accidentally showed a discord discussion about project jinx and project pyke i know all of that but i feel it like a draaaaven i dont why XDD
Rioter Comments
Mitsuk3 (EUW)
: Another Kai'Sa/Yasuo skin is seeking...
The new Project skins are .. **Project Jinx** - **Project Draven** - the third one is surprise
Rioter Comments
Tcoal (EUW)
: We need more people's voices
> [{quoted}](name=Tcoal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=upEA8jzv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T13:54:10.672+0000) > > We need more people's voices How we can collect voices?!
Tcoal (EUW)
: this is a AFK game forever
Riot games should do some effort to ban or punish those players when they go afk , feeding enemy , griefing , i realy cant hold myself anymore in ranked games even normal games titled me .. Riot must build a report tool to take a screen shots or short video (10>30 seconds) to and send it for riot support to handle this ...
LoremDzDn (EUNE)
: Useless client "Custom Game Ruined"
EUNE and EUW are now shit bcz of dc and so much players for TFT They had to create a global server for TFT to reduce server load ... but its okay riot will fix that ,Right ?
NekoMonster (EUNE)
: No practice tool, Custom games only 5v5. What happened?
yes riot close the practice tool i dont know why ? but they did it after they launch TFT ... also the customs wont work if the room got 5 players also the servers are so busy and i got lag and packet loss and dc ... what would happen if they launch clash the whole game will crash ... note sry for my English but not my primary and im learning now !
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You do realize that that's not worth for riot at all The que times would be horrible The server most likely wouldn't be able to support itself monetarily Where would the server even be placed? It's not just expensive, it's really %%%%ing expensive even on a smaller scale And ngl, i'm pretty sure your demand for your own E-Sports league ain't never gonna happen because as you've said before, you play with horrible lag etc. So i seriously doubt that anyone from there would be anywhere near LCS level facts are facts
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=L2mlYda7,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-28T09:14:13.065+0000) > > You do realize that that's not worth for riot at all > > The que times would be horrible > The server most likely wouldn't be able to support itself monetarily > Where would the server even be placed? > It's not just expensive, it's really %%%%ing expensive even on a smaller scale > > And ngl, i'm pretty sure your demand for your own E-Sports league ain't never gonna happen because as you've said before, you play with horrible lag etc. So i seriously doubt that anyone from there would be anywhere near LCS level > > facts are facts RIGHT WE WILL STAY %%%%ED UP
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: It has already been said million times why riot isn't making a server for X country/place And can't yall use Turkey or something?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=L2mlYda7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T22:09:02.270+0000) > > It has already been said million times why riot isn't making a server for X country/place > > And can't yall use Turkey or something? **The same problem sir ** The problem is from our ISP and this companies doesnt support online games but if Riot games co operate with this companies the problem would be solved also the community in Egypt or the Arabic area is bigger than u thought from 2 or 3 yrs we makes events, tours but there is no buddy support us. Riot games can try to open like small center by rent and give it a shot. Also we need E-sports there and we need **a league** like **LCS and LCK** we hope that but i know this is expensive but Riot should try a small try and see what coming from that u understand me. If u come and try to play like 5 or 6 games u will feel what we feel.
Rioter Comments
: People at Riot said that the community for that was too small so not worth it, so if more "arabian" players played LOL they would probably make a server for that community.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathraven13,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=VycfsMkH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T17:56:33.941+0000) > > People at Riot said that the community for that was too small so not worth it, so if more "arabian" players played LOL they would probably make a server for that community. rly we are right now we make events also the community suffering from this and we can't do something ...
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings crazykiller215, There's been plenty of threads about the degraded performance for players from Egypt, unfortunately it all stems from Government involvement, and are thus well outside the hands of Riot Games. The ISP in Egypt have severely restricted capabilities in terms of certain types of connections and ports required to access League of Legends. To my knowledge a large amount of players have reached out to TEData and other ISP' in Egypt and they've all received the same response, something along the lines of: > We do not support games. When Riot reached out the response was somewhat different, in terms of peering with RiotDirect. > You're not a customer, so we can't help you. To my knowledge all attempts at resolving this issue has already been taken by Riot, meaning that the only lasting solution to this predicament is to get the government to lift the restrictions. I understand if this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is unfortunately the sad reality.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=VycfsMkH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-14T20:18:44.962+0000) > > Greetings crazykiller215, > > There's been plenty of threads about the degraded performance for players from Egypt, unfortunately it all stems from Government involvement, and are thus well outside the hands of Riot Games. > The ISP in Egypt have severely restricted capabilities in terms of certain types of connections and ports required to access League of Legends. > > To my knowledge a large amount of players have reached out to TEData and other ISP' in Egypt and they've all received the same response, something along the lines of: > > When Riot reached out the response was somewhat different, in terms of peering with RiotDirect. > > To my knowledge all attempts at resolving this issue has already been taken by Riot, meaning that the only lasting solution to this predicament is to get the government to lift the restrictions. > > I understand if this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is unfortunately the sad reality. yes your are right thx alot
Rioter Comments
Maricella (EUW)
: [8.9] Cannot upgrade items while in shop with enough gold.
Plz riot solve this problem cuz i lost 2 games because of that.. 😢😢😢
Rioter Comments

crazykiller215

Level 152 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion