: Chat long and error has occured
They will fix it in 2hrs like usually
TabiTabi (EUNE)
: HELP
Again problems... Same here
: Who did you guys pick to be in the finals?
http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/3/user/3260313/my-picks :D
ALEX1250 (EUNE)
: unknown error rito pls
Again the chat problem. GG Riot ty for your nice servers. Soon the game will be disabled again. For i dont know what time in two weeks.
Rioter Comments
Okuma (EUNE)
: Well thats rather interesting, isn't it?
duckarp (EUNE)
: The tribunal was never deleted, only its public voting section. It's still working, automated with frequent checks from Riot and much more efficient than before. You can judge others after a game - by posting a report if someone misbehaved.
Yep i know for report but simply i sometimes think that its not enough. Some players really deserve to be punished hard but keep sliping though
Viavarian (EUW)
: Riot staff isn't handling the punishments. They used the Tribunal data to train an AI to recognize toxic chat, which has replaced the Tribunal quite some time ago.
Ohh. But it sure takes some time now dont you think. It should be up soon, i mean i would like it to come back again!
Okuma (EUNE)
: I didn't know they deleted the Tribunal? I thought it was down for maintanance.
It is down for maintenance for such a long time now. I think that maybe they want us to think that is down for maintenance but simply deleted it..
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Is your caps lock key broken?
Rioter Comments
TatarQiz (EUNE)
: Mmmmwell... Do they have simmilar bugs like we do? Cuz if they do... THEN İT'S MORE THAN RUDE, RİOT. And even though there's a ''Report for hate speech, racism'' button at the end of the game, then the creators of this game should have a report button for this too :)
I cant agree more with you :D
TatarQiz (EUNE)
: They really get rewards for bugs? Maybe it depends on the bugs? If there was a bug simmilar to the ones we had and they received stuff, than it's not fair at all :)
OFC they get. Bcs riot favorises NA servers but dont give a shitt of EU servers. They got IP boost and RP even mistery gifts....{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Black2attck (EUNE)
: we all have this problem dude
Yes i see now...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
MadClown (EUNE)
: Actually EUW has problems most often not EUNE
Yes i remember the time that EUW had so many problems that EUNE didnt. But it past month EUNE had 2 or 3 this kind of bugs and its pretty annoying.
erfan2003 (EUNE)
: Help someone hacked my account!
It is a bug dude. Servers are fcked wait untill they fix it then try to relog
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: RESOLVED - [EUN] - Games not ending cleanly
This game isnt fun anymore. The server bugs are more often now and yet no rewards for us. EUNE has the most biggest problems of all servers and yet other servers get rewards for bugs while we dont. How is that fair RIOT?
FostXTV (EUNE)
: Ritos favorism. Expected.
FostXTV (EUNE)
: I just played first game and was hyped to play another and now its broken. Now I know I will have to wait 2 hours+ to play another one. So fucking annoying. On MSI contest we lost to KR because for half of one day our servers were broken and we were unable to play and earn special icon for our region.
Rly annoying. Server crashes too many times in small time caps. So no rewards and NA gets rewarded for tiny bugs. Not fair..
FostXTV (EUNE)
: We never get rewarded even if EUNE is floating toaster that breaks over and over again. Meanwhile NA and EUW and other servers have better experience then all of us here. I would gladly accept transfer to West because this is getting on my nevers. {{summoner:3}}
Same here man i feel you. Its {{summoner:3}} ing for us. Like players in America and other servers are better than us...
FostXTV (EUNE)
: Am I the only one that is having to reconnect the game even if its finished?
I started a game but it didnt start. After reloging it says reconnect to a game it doesnt excist. Its a mayor bug... We should be rewarded for this shitt hapening so often..
Rioter Comments
Hadouken (EUNE)
: Left a game in progress bug
I have a problem with starting games. I started the timer went to 0 but it didnt start so i left it. Then it says reconnect and it wont. Cant even start a new game. RITO fix this

danger1996

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion