Febos (EUW)
: Not a bug. The legacy client is going to be retired. [Legacy Client Officially Retired](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/client/client-features/legacy-client-officially-retires-may-3rd) You probably don't have the legacy client on your machine at this point and it won't download again.
some friends still use it so it didn't retire yet completely. I want save some builds for the champs I play however you can't on the new client unfortunately
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Manevră (EUNE)
: you cant see the rankings yet but yes everytime you play a game with the icon we get 1 point for the region
Manevră (EUNE)
: Buy 1 IP icon so we can win the MSI fandom for 3 days IP booster!
Can you see the rankings? Is it everytime you play with the icon you get points?
: get scammed lol
It's not funny!
Azopt (EUNE)
: Be warned. Only trade with people you know, not random people. Not everyone here is nice. Be careful next time!
Thank you Azopt, I really wanted Xayah... I sent Riot a message hopefully they will do something about it
: Help!
I know but can't riot do anything about it?
Rioter Comments
Wip (EUNE)
: Urgot the forgotten champion
Soon he will get a big rework. It is coming. If I remember good, he's next on Riot's rework list. All you have to do is wait till the time of his rework is here ;)
: When Will Xayah/Rakan Get Cheaper?
Anyone wants Xayah or Rakan? We could do an exchange, just add me on game please
Rioter Comments
: ^____ this ____^
I can't see the link
Rioter Comments

david thebest500

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion