den223 (EUNE)
: Keyboard problems
Hi, so thanks to who tried to help me, i fixed it with reinstalling League.
Visenyaess (EUNE)
: Hello! Your issue sounds like something that is an occuring problem to players who still have 2CPU's. I recommend you to get the Hextech Repair Tool and send us the logs at player support so we can check if there is anything that can be done! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
May i just know where do i send the logs and which logs (LoL logs or Task logs)?
Visenyaess (EUNE)
: Hello! Your issue sounds like something that is an occuring problem to players who still have 2CPU's. I recommend you to get the Hextech Repair Tool and send us the logs at player support so we can check if there is anything that can be done! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Alrighty, I'll download it right away, thanks!
den223 (EUNE)
: No, my ping is always great (50/100 cuz i use a ethernet cable) i might try resetting settings, will let you know if it fixes anything.
Well it did not work.
Bæka (EUW)
: I don't think it's a bug, more of a technical issue. Just check your settings (quick cast, normal cast etc) and your ping. It really sounds like a ping issue.
No, my ping is always great (50/100 cuz i use a ethernet cable) i might try resetting settings, will let you know if it fixes anything.
Rioter Comments

den223

Level 101 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion