Lyrcaxis (EUNE)
: Maybe this is their desired experience though.. Some people really enjoy playing off-meta (like 2 mid etc) They should be allowed to play it and freely have fun despite the meta(which btw is just the most common way of playing) Now, if they ACTUALLY ruin the game(like intentionally feeding) that's another matter here's the Reporting guide: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player
If that is their desired experience then they should try it when they are 5 premade or when their team is actually fine with that and not when their team doesn't want that and I know there is a Riot rule "have fun, but not at expense of other people's fun".
Lyrcaxis (EUNE)
: What you're saying is : no matter if the criminal stole a candy store for the first time in his life, or commited a mass murder, he should be jailed for life no
Exactly the opposite, I said leaverbuster is fine but I wouldn't mind if ragequiters get banned, it would certainly reduce amount of ragequitting even more, anyways ragequitting is not a problem I think. Problem are people who make community worse with their behaviour. You know why? Yeah, he stole my candy for the first time in his life and didn't get punished, now what do you think community thinks about that? You know what I think? If he did it to me and went unpunished I can do exaclty the same to him, it's called justice and then you suddenly have community of people who are stealing candies, is that what you want? Because I don't want that.
Lyrcaxis (EUNE)
: Well, the balance in this is that they will eventually drop in the ranks so the same players wont meet them again..
Does it matter if they meet same people or not? The point is they are still ruining game, they're making worse community.
: The amount of warnings you get depends on the crime... disconnecting doesn’t ban you straight away... intentionally trolling or swearing can.
And that is exactly the problem. Leaverbuster system is fine, I don't know why someone should be banned for connection problems, not saying that the ones who ragequit because everything doesn't go as planned would not deserve that ofcourse. However, amount of warnings? _**You need amount of warnings**_? One warning is enough, if someone doesn't respect it then they should be banned. It really doesn't make any sense that you have to show toxic behaviour in 100+ matches before it gets you permanently banned.
Lyrcaxis (EUNE)
: ***
Then it's time they start doing that.
Rioter Comments
: So much hate for yasuo. Let me tell you sth if he is "OP" cuz he isnt its because you lots dont know how to counter him good enough. Destroy his lane phase and he will have a hard time coming back and IF he came back into the game just cc him and he is isntakilled Now this has gone too far all i see is raging people that lost the game bcs 1- or 2 good yasuo players carried their team in most of the cases i see yasuos feeding and useless in teamfights. Get over it. Make your jungler camp his lane. In 15min if he is 0/8 its GG You just dont know how to rotate your team against a yasuo. I used to main him, i rarely play him anymore cuz ppl learned to counter him and his lane phase can be pretty bad against hard matchups. No Hate only Love! PEACE.
Let me help you read. > **I'm not saying he is OP** so don't copy/paste his winrate, I'm saying he is anti-fun to play against Yasuo is anti-fun to play against because he creates pressure just with being Yasuo. He doesn't need to be fed to cast W which counters more abilities than any other spell in LoL, but at the same time, when he gets 100% Crit Chance and high attack speed he is something you should prioritize to focus in teamfights. That's not the only problem though. Maybe in your elo you see matches as a 1v5, I don't know about that, but in higher divisions there are other opponents that you shoud worry about and Yasuo can really give you hard time in teamfights just with his W, sometimes one second decide how the match will end and his W lasts for 4 seconds and that is why he is anti-fun too play against.
: > Uh, dude, you ok there? These are 2 different builds, I didn't mention exact build, the point is 100% Crit Chance and being tanky. The other thing is, having a 45% and NOT being tanky, but be able to spam W. Hope we made it clear now. You don't get cdr as Yasuo, nobody is going to play Blackcleaver and Trinity on Yasuo therefore nobody is going to get 45% cdr since Trinity and BC on Yasuo are a shity option Also Tank Yasuo do is disgusting, but he looses alot of his sustain, which will make him an easy target to chain CC and makes him loose his outplay potential > Ahh, there it comes, the bronze attitude!!! Everyone is garbage, only he is good enough. That is probably the reason why he is hiding behind level 10 smurf! And why must crit stay? Because it's not enough his ult is on 30 sec cooldown? It's not enough to be able to have 5 man ult ability every 30 sec up, but you also need bonus armor penetration and double crit chance, so you can go tanky instead of building Last Whisper? Is that what you want to tell me, trash? First of all, i am using a smurf because i got banned from the Boards, believe it or not, after an half year of no bans i got banned for being an grammar Nazi, because i thought it wouldn't get punished like on the german boards Second of all, What Bronze Attitude ? Your suggestions are litteral garbage, doing what you suggested wouldn't balance Yasuo, it would make him to the most useless Champion of all time, and what do you mean with '' Everyone is garbage, only he is good enough'' ?? Please stop taking on facts that have nothing to do with what i wrote or is related to this discussion, thank you I already told you why Tank Yasuo is weak compared to the normal one, you might get bonus Armor pen, but what does it bring if you only do 200 Physical dmg with one auto atack to a Tank ? Don't forget, the ult pierces trough _Bonus Armor_ so it does not bring anything against squishys, only against Tanks, and sacrificing 2 Tank itmes for 100 More dmg against a Tank with probably 1.00 Atack speed is a really poor decision, every Tank will destroy you in 1 v 1 > So because of this combo everyone should build Zhonyas on every champion? Thanks for your high elo advice man, but I'm really not interested into Zhonyas when I play champion that scales with AD only. Some champion combos just need those items, that is what those items are made for, for _Counterplay_ {{item:3102}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3157}} , you can also cancel the Yasuo Ult with Gangplanks oranges
And why are my suggestions "litteral garbage"? Feel free to give better suggestions. Come on, don't be shy, give suggestenions that won't be "litteral garbage". > Please stop taking on facts that have nothing to do with what i wrote or is related to this discussion, thank you You are saying that to me? LOL! I should say that to you. Now you are teaching me how to play against Yasuo (thank you mr. Challenger, I appreciate it). Maybe if you wouldn't be that childish, you would actually notice, that 3 out of 4 items you suggested me to build against him got nerfed. Zhonya gives less AP, less armor, active cooldown is higher than before. Banshee ... are you serious?! YOu are telling me to waste 2450 gold for item that gives you 300 HP, 70 MR and some HP regeneration? I should waste 2450 gold for item which's passive requires you not to get hit by any single spell for 40 seconds to restore that passive? QSS doesn't remove knock up, it just let's you off Yasuo's ult, that's it! I didn't try to build {{item:3814}} much since it was released so I can't say much about it, but I doubt it is something that would help a lot against Yasuo because it's a spell shield, first you have to time it right and even if you do time it right it block just one spell, it doesn't give you any armor, only 60 AD and some armor penetration. Why did you focus so much on his ult? I thought we have a general discussion about him and not only one ability but, oh yes ... that part is "litteral garbage", never mind! It's very fun that he is able to do a lot of damage in very short amount of time while being able to block a lot of CC and also damage, ok ... whatever ... maybe you are talking from Yasuo Main's perspective, but as this thread confirms, most community thinks he is anti-fun to play against.
: I read your post, but on my opinion these are pathetic reasons to be mad at Yasuo or requesting nerfs, but how you already asked, i will now answer everything in your post > In live-stream Leblanc rework champion spotlight someone said you reworked her because she was anti-fun to play against right? I agree she was annoying to play, you kinda nerfed her hard with that 1,5 sec delay on passive and she just can't carry as hard as before. But whatever, the point is you nerfed, oops, I mean reworked Leblanc because she was anti-fun to play agains't right? The first thing i said on this post is regarding this > He needs 2 items to get 100% Crit Chance and ofcourse there is 's passive which gives his crits 50% more damage. Now before silver Yasuo mains show up telling me how much skill he requires I would like to tell you that I know his crits deal 10% less damage but at the same time I want to point out some broken builds on him. We've all seen that famous Tanksuo meta which is still kinda annoying to play against, because now not only he has that annoying windwall which counters 80% of champions but he is also tanky and has high dps (damage per second). Then there is supportive 45% CD Yasuo build which gives you 9,9 sec CD on W which blocks all projectiles for 4 sec, your dps will be a bit lower but who cares as long as you can spam W :) The critchance is a really importand part of his kit, how you know Yasuo has a really high outplay potential against nearly all kind of Champions, but most of this comes from his crit passive, without his crit passive he will be totally useless, his Ult would take ages to be totally rewarding, since only his crits get bonus Armor penetration, so taking away his crit passive would be flat out retarded from the balance team You got up a fair point there about Yasuo, and you actually had a valid platform to stand on and defend yourself, because finding any good arguments that speak for tank Yasuo is nearly impossible, but what did you had to do ? You had to ruin everything Instead of telling me that the {{item:3046}} {{item:3022}} Combo is totally unhealthy, or him getting so many tanky stats from his Windwall + Tank + passive combo, you instead tell me that a Yasuo with 45% cdr will Spam the Windwall and that he has high Tankynes + Dps Yea, and ? The Windwall is a little thing, and a good team will play arround this windwall or just disegange for a few seconds into a different location, a Yasuo who would spam the Windwall the entire game would be nothing else but garbage, also High Dps + Tankynes goes for nearly every tank, for Amumu, Malphite, nearly everyone, but that does not mean they do as much Dmg as a full AD Yasuo > Most pathetic thing I find out about Yasuo is the press R "wombo combo", like Vi-Yasuo or Naut-Yasuo. Unless you have Zhonya or some ability to become untargetable there is no way you will dodge it. Just. build. Zhonyas, most items are made for countering specific champions, if they have a Karthus you build Zhonyas, if they have a Seju, you build Zhonyas, if they have a god damn Malphite you build Zhonyas, because as soon as they ult you, your Hp is going down faster than a bike from the mountain Vi, Naut Etc just wasted their ult on you, and it won't provide anything, you could also build Banshees, Midlaner don't have to be exclusively FULL squishy > Come on, at least remove double crit chance, give his crit normal damage and make his ult cooldown a bit higher. Maybe change his W too, let's say instead of blocking all projectiles for 4 seconds he would block first 3/4/5 projectiles that hit his W? Garbage, i already told you why the crit chance must stay, and if the W could only block 3/4/5 Projectiles it would be the most useless ability since The Old Sion ult when you played him on AP The only suggestive thing you mentioned is to increase the Ult cooldown > Now explain me dear champion designer, how is Yasuo fun to play against? How is Getting CC chained for 10 seconds fun to play against ? How is getting killed by ignite fun to play against ? How is loosing Scutle Crab because of the enemys smite fun to play against ? How is Vi fun to play against? Everyone has their own belief
> Instead of telling me that the {{item:3046}} {{item:3022}} Combo is totally unhealthy, or him getting so many tanky stats from his Windwall + Tank + passive combo, you instead tell me that a Yasuo with 45% cdr will Spam the Windwall and that he has high Tankynes + Dps Uh, dude, you ok there? These are 2 different builds, I didn't mention exact build, the point is 100% Crit Chance and being tanky. The other thing is, having a 45% and NOT being tanky, but be able to spam W. Hope we made it clear now. > Garbage, i already told you why the crit chance must stay, and if the W could only block 3/4/5 Projectiles it would be the most useless ability since The Old Sion ult when you played him on AP Ahh, there it comes, the bronze attitude!!! Everyone is garbage, only he is good enough. That is probably the reason why he is hiding behind level 10 smurf! And why must crit stay? Because it's not enough his ult is on 30 sec cooldown? It's not enough to be able to have 5 man ult ability every 30 sec up, but you also need bonus armor penetration and double crit chance, so you can go tanky instead of building Last Whisper? Is that what you want to tell me, trash? > Just. build. Zhonyas, most items are made for countering specific champions, if they have a Karthus you build Zhonyas, if they have a Seju, you build Zhonyas, if they have a god damn Malphite you build Zhonyas, because as soon as they ult you, your Hp is going down faster than a bike from the mountain So because of this combo everyone should build Zhonyas on every champion? Thanks for your high elo advice man, but I'm really not interested into Zhonyas when I play champion that scales with AD only.
: At least 1 person has an opinion but can't voice it. Them undercover -1s
I downvoted you and I certainly can voice my opinion. Reason I'm downvoting you is not because you don't agree with me, but because you say something but you don't support it with any actual evidence. There is nothing to discuss with you then, I can only downvote you. I know how to play against Yasuo, but looks like you don't understand simple difference between being OP and being anti-fun. So please spare me with your childish comments if you don't understand why I created this thread. Also, outmatched by better player? Only 1v1 mirror match can tell who is better, but there are no better players, there is only better team. Most of the time thing is about first picking, counterpicking and decision making, nothing else.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nope, Ahri's E can't interrupt dashes anymore. Do you even look at the patch notes :P
Oh, yeah, forgot about this new change. But it still works after dash is finished so Leblanc can't just jump in without taking some damage too. Ahri can do pretty even trades with her.
Death Ray (EUW)
: Leblanc
Do they know google? Asking the same question 100 times ... {{champion:103}} {{champion:134}} Have burst just like Leblanc and both can interupt her dash. These 2 are probably the best pick against Leblanc. Especially Ahri, because she has dashes too, Syndra is a bit more immobile. Some will say pick {{champion:3}}, but don't listen to them, I'm Leblanc "main" (don't really play her much but it's my best performance champion). Good Leblanc will just bait Galio's W and slowly burst him down with couple of combos when his W is down. But to be honest every champion that can keep distance from Leblanc is ok. Just don't stand in her range. Yes, you will lose some CS, but if you die you will lose even more, so just don't die. Leblanc without kills is ... sad story. She needs items to do the magic. Also {{item:3001}} is must have item.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GawnMower (EUW)
: Take you main and give him a buff....
{{champion:7}} No buffs needed, just reverse her to her season 3 state, QR silence, faster W speed and Deathfire Grasp. Never forget, OP.
Rena (EUW)
: What is your problem with Bronze players?
I don't hate bronze players. I hate when I see bronze player which thinks that the god himself sent him to earth to play LoL. Most of bronzes have this Dunning Kruger syndrom and that is why I hate most of them (not all of them, some are really nice guys IRL) I remember when I started to play and I was placed in bronze iV. Most players there don't know how to speak. Maybe they never learned how to speak or whatever, the only words which they can say are "KS", "Feeder", "Noob" and "Report" and nothing else. I'm glad that I'm far away from bronze now, my matches are less toxic and more fun to play :)
: Riot's matchmaking is SHITT
Is there any difference between bronze 5 and bronze 3? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: Firstly, consistency. Other non-displacement CC skills don't do that, not much of a reason to let Charm be an exception. They could have let it be, as they said, but it was too problematic when combined with the rest of Ahri's kit. The reason non-displacement CC shouldn't interrupt jumps is because they're not all skillshots. It'd be unfair that point-and-click spells like Annie's Q with passive gets to mess up jumps so easily. Plus it'd be ridiculous that something like Dazzle would reward a player by stopping jumps while those with skillshots would have to seriously work so much harder for that exact same reward.
Guess you are right, we'll see in 6.4 how it works. I'm still not happy about it, it might have negative impact on charm CC duration if you know what I mean, like if you hit him while he is dashing and only half of charm duration would work since you can't interupt dash anymore because his dash is yet to be completed and you hit him while he was dashing.
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: >While displacements (knockups and knockbacks) have always stopped movement abilities, stuns, fears and taunts do not. **Charm was alone in this, and while having unique CC is definitely neat (both from a thematic and strategic perspective), it’s the fact that it’s on Ahri’s kit that we get into issues. Specifically, Ahri's intended to be a champion that uses superior damage and mobility to navigate deadly situations if she wants to emerge the victor. Instead, Ahri also happens to have the best in (and out of) class stopping power that negate some of her biggest predators with no real recourse.** I seriously just copy-pasted the same thing twice. Your question was answered already, as I said. >P.S: Now I have question if you read whole post or not? Because Ahri is not the only one I have question about. You don't need to copy patch notes, I can find them and read them myself, but reading a patch notes isn't same as getting an answer to your question. I only copy-pasted Ahri because my point is that your questions were already answered in the notes when you insist that they weren't. And clearly I did need to copy the notes because of that...
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Ok, let's try again. Look, dashes are mostly used to dodge skillshots, right? So you can dodge Ahri's E with dash, but if she hits you then she was good at predicting your dash, why shouldn't she be rewarded for that? P.S: **DON'T ANSWER IF YOU WILL COPY/PASTE PATCH NOTES AGAIN!**
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: >"Ahri's been strong for a long time, and it's not hard to see why. Her mobility, damage, and pick potential are all on the high end, playing a crucial role in her effectiveness. When assessing what areas to adjust, Charm stuck out as an area of inconsistency. While displacements (knockups and knockbacks) have always stopped movement abilities, stuns, fears and taunts do not. Charm was alone in this, and while having unique CC is definitely neat (both from a thematic and strategic perspective), it’s the fact that it’s on Ahri’s kit that we get into issues. Specifically, Ahri's intended to be a champion that uses superior damage and mobility to navigate deadly situations if she wants to emerge the victor. Instead, Ahri also happens to have the best in (and out of) class stopping power that negate some of her biggest predators with no real recourse." How is that not answering your question? It shows **precisely** what the devs were thinking. So again, try actually responding to these thoughts and show where you disagree instead of asking for new answers because you weren't given one you like.
> [{quoted}](name=derlio,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ptsqyARW,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-24T20:25:20.826+0000) > - **Ahri E no longer interupting dashes!** Why? It is skillshot and Ahri should've be rewarded to hit someone while he is dashing away/towards her. This is my question. It is a skillshot. Why you shoudn't be rewarded for interupting a dash with skillshot? It's a dumb change ... P.S: Now I have question if you read whole post or not? Because Ahri is not the only one I have question about. You don't need to copy patch notes, I can find them and read them myself, but reading a patch notes isn't same as getting an answer to your question.
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: >What was in your mind when you decided for that changes Did you read the patch notes at all? Your question was clearly answered, so how about you respond to those thoughts instead of ignoring them and asking the question again?
Yes I read patch notes and my question wasn't answered, this is why I make this thread. So how about answering the question or keeping comments like that for yourself if you can't answer it?
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo needs a little buff.
- ability to block a lot of damage, CC, basically any skillshot - only champion with doubled crit chance (yeah I know those crits deal 10% less damage than "normal" crits but the fact you have 100% crit chance with 2 items ...) - really easy to make team around him - low cooldown, doesn't depend on mana, energy or whatever Yeah, Yasuo is weak let's buff him! Since we are talking about Yasuo buff Riot, can you make Leblanc manaless champion too? I mean, I really like playing Leblanc but she can't 100-0 you if she is out of mana, she is weak because she depends on mana ...
Hrvg (EUW)
: Laning against Zed.
If you really want to play safe {{champion:117}}. Lulu is such defensive champion that you don't even need to be scared of him going aggressive on you. You can polymorph him, you can slow him down, you can shield and ult yourself. If you wanna be safe but also able to play aggressive {{champion:127}}. If he ults you, ult yourself immediately, slowly poke him down until you will be enough strong to all-in him. If you want skill match-up I recommend Lebroken {{champion:7}}. Actually that is not skill match-up, I think it is more like one sided match in favor of Leblanc. These 2 are my favorite champions, I have played this match-up so many times, Zed can't do much against Leblanc, if he ults you, you can simply jump away, once you reach lvl 6 -> WQRE and jump back to safety, if he is not dead yet or recalled repeat it once again when you have ult up again.
ThePompf (EUW)
: "pick tanky support pls"
My answer to those: If you want tank pick it yourself, don't tell other what to do.
Vlokkin (EUNE)
: Rich noobs
http://www.evilenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/pissed+off.jpg This bronze attitude, lol! :)
Rioter Comments
: What are good 1 vs 2 champions?
If I understood you correctly, you are asking about play-safe champions. There is plenty of those, some have better waveclear and some are extremely hard to dive. But from all of those I'd chose {{champion:127}}. Her ultimate gives you a lot of kill potental but also safety especially now when they buffed her few patches ago so now her ult even heals her if she self-ults her. If you decide to go for Zhonya you have even more invulnerability time, she can win teamfights by rooting multiple enemies with W and like that is not enough she also has E for escape/engage and Q which also slows enemies down. Also her Q is pretty decent waveclear ability.
Kollery (EUNE)
: He is very underrated and in right hands, he pretty much wrecks all game. hard to pick up and hard to master due to weakeish early game. I feel he is better in toplane tho, especially against lanebullys, as you can just outsustain them by farming.
> [{quoted}](name=Kollery,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cznAqHxM,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-02-01T17:07:27.651+0000) > > He is very underrated and in right hands, he pretty much wrecks all game. hard to pick up and hard to master due to weakeish early game. I feel he is better in toplane tho, especially against lanebullys, as you can just outsustain them by farming. This. Waiting for the moment when he will be picked in LCS again and suddenly everyone are "aatrox main", like with urgot mid meta in mid-season 5 ...
Rioter Comments
Emillie (EUW)
: Rod of freelo
You mean Ahri of freelo, right? Don't know why should I bother getting some additional HP and mana on high burst-high mobility champions like Ahri and Leblanc when you can go full aggressive without being damaged by enemy, jump in, kill, jump out, gg.
YouRang (EUW)
: I disagree. The fact i get annoyed that i get matched against People with way less my experience than me dosnt make me unfit for league of legends. I dont rage or blame them. You can take your assumtions to highschool where they belong.
> [{quoted}](name=YouRang,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r281yiKo,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-01-29T23:35:55.630+0000) >I disagree. The fact i get annoyed that i get matched against People with way less my experience than me dosnt make me unfit for league of legends. > I dont rage or blame them. You can take your assumtions to highschool where they belong. "I won my lane easy, but lost match because of noobs". You told everything with that sentence, go play other games, bye. You are welcome to come back when you will learn to roam and work with your team.
YouRang (EUW)
: Ranked vs Normal - Skill level.
> [{quoted}](name=YouRang,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r281yiKo,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-24T23:38:57.435+0000) > i win my lane easy - which is fun - but it sucks to lose because of noobs. Ahh, you are one of those. Don't play this game man, it was not made for people of your type.
: I don't think being a nuisance is a negative offense. It's just your own lack of patience.
The point is that someone being "nuisance" is your own judgement, your own opinion. "Downvoting to be nuisance", you kidding me? It's more likely that someone have nothing else to do in his life and takes boards and downvotes/upvotes way too seriously, lol.
: Voting because of disagreement in opinion. Voting to be a nuisance on the boards. Do you spot the difference? I guess you do, but I don't expect that you admit it, because then you would by proxy also admit the error in your argument, and from your tone I would say that you are not prepared to do that. I will end this conversation now, giving you the opportunity to relish having the "last word" if that makes you happy.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=29JeRIM5,comment-id=00000003000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-24T06:30:21.781+0000) > > Voting because of disagreement in opinion. > > > **Voting to be a nuisance on the boards**. > > > Do you spot the difference? Haha, sorry man, I have to quote it in case you would decide to delete or edit post, hahaha :) Downvoting to "be nuisance" ... hahahahaahah :')
: >Maybe you should be banned too since you downvote anyone who doesn't agree with Using the voting function for its intended purpose is not bannable :-) >You have a lot of conflicts on boards Someone who posts his opinion far more often than most board visitors is bound to run into discussions once in a while. If you think any of my posts or threads are against the [forum rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi), then feel free to point them out to the mods. If they are, actions will be taken. If not, then well, you voiced your opinion. >Here's my downvote too, enjoy it. I always enjoy people participating in discussions and voicing their opinion. Good evening.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=29JeRIM5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-23T14:55:53.540+0000) > > Yes, this is happening a lot lately. > > **Shouldn't be too difficult to find these people and ban them** from the boards in my opinion. > [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=29JeRIM5,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2016-01-24T01:29:20.391+0000) > > **Using the voting function for its intended purpose is not bannable** :-) So now you decided to have a conflict with yourself, good job, 0 logic.
: Yes, this is happening a lot lately. Shouldn't be too difficult to find these people and ban them from the boards in my opinion.
Maybe you should be banned too since you downvote anyone who doesn't agree with you instead of discussing normally? You have a lot of conflicts on boards, whenever I see your name in some thread, there's a conflict and downvote spam. Here's my downvote too, enjoy it.
: The new champ select was fine on Turkey and other small regions, it wasnt ready for so much traffic on EuW, as they said.
New champion select is disabled on all public servers ... EUNE has a lot less active people, lot less traffic and I didn't saw any bug or reason to disable new champion select (nor did my friends or anyone else as far as I know) and this makes me sad, rito disappointed me. :/
Rioter Comments
: If the pings would get invisble for me I wouldn't mute anymore. I always think that even if I can't read what they say, I can still rely on pings. Yeah, it might get annoying when they ping too often but sometimes it's actually good that they pinged. After all Riot wants teamwork, so they'd never mute pings since they are the easiest way to communicate in game.
True, you got that right. But my point is that spamming surrender vote and pinging to your teammates like crazy can have bad impact on game as much as flaming in chat. It might not be the perfect solution but I think it is a step to better and mostly non-toxic communication. Don't know for other people but spamming pings that don't make any sense or spamming surrender vote seems toxic to me.
Rioter Comments
: What is Riot's problem?
Riot's problem are little kids who are used to get everything they want. 1 game got bugged or whatever, now go cry for eternity, ok? Bye.
EmEx (EUW)
: what are you talking about? tanks have been dead a long time ago, they are only op in early to mid game.
> [{quoted}](name=EmEx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7KrTrzGs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-01-14T01:17:46.469+0000) > > what are you talking about? tanks have been dead a long time ago, they are only op in early to mid game. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} One is not enough for what you just wrote, here, another one: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Im not sure if you know what "45% BONUS armor pen" means. It means that it Penetrates 45% of enemys bonus Armor. Before the ADC itemization, it was 35% TOTAL armor pen.
I know very well what bonus armor means. But I guess 30-50 base armor seems tanky enough for you, GOOD JOB! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Poyoko (EUW)
: hail the assasins {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Yeah, assassins are fun, but I doubt anyone wants the "who will press buttons faster" patch again.
Rioter Comments
: So Today I got my 1st penta ... but with who ...
How is Bard able to get penta with this build? For AD Bard it probably wouldn't be a problem to get penta, but with this build? All enemies were already low HP or what? I mean his only damage is Q and autoattacks, rofl man, congratulations.
Show more

derlio

Level 205 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion