des323 (EUNE)
: Missions are not updating
actually i can see that theres a few posts about this now for the trials missions as a whole but still this is kinda daft that so many people are having issues with these missions
des323 (EUNE)
: Missions are not updating
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560002059168907276/582687511294509056/unknown.png forgot to caption the misisons screen my first win of the day is resetting to but after the first time it stopped giving rewards so its working correctly but keep popping up after every game even though it doesnt give anything
Rioter Comments
: kalista confusing power
he betrayed may cry out in blood to be avenged, but Kalista only answers those whose cause she deems worthy of her skills.
: kalista confusing power
doesnt it also say if ur worth for her cause meaning she picks them not like shes a braindead machine going after everyone that stabs themselves?
Aezander (EUW)
: On MF, you have two things that you want to proc Duskblade of ... either the Ulti ... or ideally, last hitting with the Q to bounce off to a Champion. That way you get three things off **a)** Love Tap, **b)** Double Up's guaranteed's Crit and finally **c)** Duskblade proc ... The combination of those three is leathal for a squishy target with low defences ... even without **b** the other two are enough to get at least half of the opponent adc's health mid game (5 ranks on Q). Get all three and you could potentially grab 3/4 just like that ... The usual problem is ... landing the Q. :P ... Also, Armour ...
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6AAffcoY,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-12-04T22:24:46.097+0000) > > On MF, you have two things that you want to proc Duskblade of ... either the Ulti ... did not know u could proc it with ult thanks for letting me know
jOhNyP (EUNE)
: BAN THIS GUY
asks to join then trolls what an annoying person especially nunu jg troll ...
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
lets give it a go im assuming the other events start around christmas?
des323 (EUNE)
: adcs and duskblade
dont get me started on dark harvest ezreal...
Saibbo (EUW)
: No, because duskblade hits after you have been **Un-seen** for at least 1 sec, and after you are visible to the enemy team you lose the proc... So basically is the most useless item for adc played bot, at least.. with champ like twitch you could get more than 1 proc if you are lucky to get 1 sec invisible but not dealing any dmg during the TF. And if you intend to use it like an assassin ADC hiding in a bush, you better be at least with your support, because you'd not survive against an actual assassin/bruiser face-checking you if you are not fed. It's not useless you could proc it playing a non-TF style, maybe with champ like Varus poking from a blind spot but that's it.. but there's better option as a "Traditional" adc at least imo because usually adc are more DPS focus than burst (depending on the type of champ).
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6AAffcoY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-03T20:53:19.890+0000) > > No, because duskblade hits after you have been **Un-seen** for at least 1 sec, and after you are visible to the enemy team you lose the proc... So basically is the most useless item for adc played bot, at least.. with champ like twitch you could get more than 1 proc if you are lucky to get 1 sec invisible but not dealing any dmg during the TF. And if you intend to use it like an assassin ADC hiding in a bush, you better be at least with your support, because you'd not survive against an actual assassin/bruiser face-checking you if you are not fed. > It's not useless you could proc it playing a non-TF style, maybe with champ like Varus poking from a blind spot but that's it.. but there's better option as a "Traditional" adc at least imo because usually adc are more DPS focus than burst (depending on the type of champ). so why does an mf that builds this one item take half my health coming into lane and dipping in a bush? thats all u have to do to proc it it has about 5 secs before it becomes useless again and gives enough ad that it still works and her ults still as strong played an aram just now with a lethality mf not a normal gamemode but still every single adc iv seen build this item has went higher kda and hurts more its actually noticeable to me when they build it since it hurts that much and i have to check their items after dying so if its so useless why are they carrying lucian mf iv noticed alot
Rioter Comments
: Hello,no,they do not count.The ones you bought from the store are purely standalone. P.S: it's been a while for me too. See ya.{{summoner:6}}
> [{quoted}](name=FPU Ruthless,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Eh0sbktl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:14:49.182+0000) > > Hello,no,they do not count.The ones you bought from the store are purely standalone. > > P.S: it's been a while for me too. > > See ya.{{summoner:6}} Cheers
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: It's okay if it takes time; this ain't a live chat. ;) Hell, I can easily spend 30-40 minutes on a page-long text, perfecting it. ^^ I think I spent about 2 hours gathering all the data for this one: https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/fQOqgEgz-show-your-set-up?comment=0001 And about the same on this one: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?87150-list-your-lights&p=5108586&viewfull=1#post5108586
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:29:14.501+0000) > > It's okay if it takes time; this ain't a live chat. ;) > > Hell, I can easily spend 30-40 minutes on a page-long text, perfecting it. ^^ > I think I spent about 2 hours gathering all the data for this one: > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/fQOqgEgz-show-your-set-up?comment=0001 > > And about the same on this one: > http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?87150-list-your-lights&p=5108586#post5108586 lots of stuff i have no idea about there regarding lights i had to ask 3 people if my first pc i bought was alright so not technically advanced but admire the knowledge it takes to know all that (thumbs up)
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: It's okay if it takes time; this ain't a live chat. ;) Hell, I can easily spend 30-40 minutes on a page-long text, perfecting it. ^^ I think I spent about 2 hours gathering all the data for this one: https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/fQOqgEgz-show-your-set-up?comment=0001 And about the same on this one: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?87150-list-your-lights&p=5108586&viewfull=1#post5108586
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:29:14.501+0000) > > It's okay if it takes time; this ain't a live chat. ;) > > Hell, I can easily spend 30-40 minutes on a page-long text, perfecting it. ^^ > And I think I spent about 2 hours gathering all the data for this one: > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/fQOqgEgz-show-your-set-up?comment=0001 hahahahahaha loved the drool bit i dont share your passion but cant deny it when somones that right
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: It's quite simple: If you don't want to change it, even if people don't want to read it, then you won't get any answers. But by all means, it's your choice.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=000200010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:19:16.053+0000) > > It's quite simple: If you don't want to change it, even if people don't want to read it, then you won't get any answers. > > But by all means, it's your choice. totally thanks for stopping by
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: So you won't get any answers as well. Bb
> [{quoted}](name=Vsec Exile,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:16:13.387+0000) > > So you won't get any answers as well. Bb had plenty and on legitimate one so far answers are answers afterall including your own just now part of the whole of answers
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >i didnt put in the effort to add grammar ...That's not an affort. Grammar should come naturally. If you don't _want_ to do proper grammar, the question is whether or not you want to be taken seriously in anything you write later on, if you don't change your writing habits.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:15:49.602+0000) > > ...That's not an affort. Grammar should come naturally. > > If you don't _want_ to do proper grammar, the question is whether or not you want to be taken seriously in anything you write later on, if you don't change your writing habits. its an effort to take time to add it generally maybe im dyslexic dunno
ee tt q (EUW)
: I am not going to get demoted any time soon. 40lp left??? I am gold 5 40lp, and yet i have silver II MMR. I should be in silver II Division right now. Why am i not??????????? What is this
> [{quoted}](name=ee tt q,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=A8W2Rxhu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:04:57.042+0000) > > I am not going to get demoted any time soon. 40lp left??? I am gold 5 40lp, and yet i have silver II MMR. I should be in silver II Division right now. Why am i not??????????? What is this ohright u wont change unless u hit 0 they wont take u out a division mid tier iv skipped divisions but only after hitting 100 so same rules for falling i think u might just get match with more lower tiered teammates or enemies to make it balanced but not an expert just saying my opinions
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: See, this is where you edit your top post into something intelligible. Communication is complicated, and all any of us can do is learn from the mistakes that we make and try to do better next time. A mess like this makes it really hard to take the poster seriously, no matter how serious or not the subject is. Grammatical perfection is far from expected - or even needed; this isn't a formal letter - but paragraphs at the very least IS expected. >so earlier today asked a straight up question is spamming emotes every two seconds reportable or not of course u get the smart guys that go u can just mute them to which i said if ur teammate is being toxic ( i used racist which was a bad example) after u mute them do u report them the guy said something about it not being the same and i had replied to my own comment almost immediately after it saying not the same . >So earlier today I asked a straight-up question: Is spamming emotes every two seconds reportable or not? >Of course you get the smart guys that go "you can just mute them", to which I said "if your teammate is being toxic (I used "racist" which was a bad example) after you mute them, do you report them?". >The guy said something about it "not being the same" and I had replied to my own comment almost immediately after it saying not the same. ...See the difference? As for the question of emote spamming, I'm still in the box on that myself. As it is right now, no, I don't think emote spamming is reportable. However, that is a view that may change over time.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:08:08.243+0000) > > See, this is where you edit your top post into something intelligible. > > Communication is complicated, and all any of us can do is learn from the mistakes that we make and try to do better next time. > A mess like this makes it really hard to take the poster seriously, no matter how serious or not the subject is. > > Grammatical perfection is far from needed, nor expected, but at the very least paragraphs IS expected. > > . > > ...See the difference? its not really the difference more a life choice will i get far with it not really am i lazy yes so completely know and understand why people wouldnt bother reading or want it to change but meh really is the answer i think but yes i do see ur point
des323 (EUNE)
: so spamming emotes is ok but saying somones stubborn for avoiding answering a question is suspendabl
kinda surprised half the comentors arent really saying if its reportable or not mostly its mutable its mutable ect also noones saying if i got suspended legitimately for saying someone stubborn and yet u think im the one thats being sensitive?
: Emote spam is not and has never been a valid reason to report someone. The mute function is there for the same reason its there for chat and pings.
> [{quoted}](name=messy1876,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:04:08.225+0000) > > Emote spam is not and has never been a valid reason to report someone. thank you a genuine opnion without vague insults thanks for letting me know
: It's muteable cause if you don't like someone spamming emotes you can mute it. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Honored 4 Sexy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:03:48.003+0000) > > It's muteable cause if you don't like someone spamming emotes you can mute it. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} still not the topic look at the guy below he gets it
ee tt q (EUW)
: I do not get it
mmr is there but maybe the site your using isnt that accurate it might be the next loss that demotes you also u can be carried and have bad mmr like bad scores but teams carrying you and also when u first come into a new division u get ten free losses before being demoted kinda a safety net incase its to much
Perilum (EUW)
: I stopped reading in the middle and can't grasp your point. Try again to articulate in a proper language.
above commentators have adressed that issue anything else youd like to add ? seems to be 50/50 so far on who can read it or put in the effort withought grammer which fair enough i didnt put in the effort to add it
Perilum (EUW)
: I stopped reading in the middle and can't grasp your point. Try again to articulate in a proper language.
above commentators have adressed that issue anything else youd like to add ?
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: There's so many grammatical errors in that thing I won't even bother to try reading it. Had there at least been paragraphs, I'd have considered trying to read it. >EUNE ...I should've known. How's the general grammar on EUW? I'm considering moving there.
thanks for the opinion straight to comments it is then although ur friend already covered this point?
: Jesus... Who gives a damn about someone spamming emotes anyways? If Riot wanted, they would change the cooldown on emotes, lets say, 1 time per 20-30 seconds, but guess why they don't do it? Because there is nothing bad about it and there is a mute button for sensitive people to not get their feelings hurt by Riot made emotes.
then why make it muteable and u seem to be worked up just reading a post so whats to say emote spamming wouldnt annoy you if it was every two seconds? anyway will take that into consideration and not feelings an annoyance factor since pet hates exist everywhere
: Orange Essence from disenchanting
barely any warning either only in FAQ on their homepage which i dont think alot of people read not even covered in patch notes so id hold of disenchanting for awhile
: Kudos to those who managed to read this punctation-free illegibility. I won't be able to do the same.
laziness my friend pure laziness so i dont bother i think a grammer enthusiast would have a field day pointing out everything wrong spelling to sometimes i forget that aswell anything else you want to add?
: Obviously it isn't reportable. Why should a game feature be reportable? You are getting harassed by emotes? Ehhh...
ahem do you remember when they were introduced i believe one of the things said was emote spam is reportable aswell as mastery spam since they included a mute feature id assume so im getting opinions on wether it is or not ill take yours into consideration though maybe without that last sentence
: Can't handle emote spam? There is a mute button.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-19T19:30:47.970+0000) > > Can't handle emote spam? There is a mute button. asking if its reportable not if its mutable thanks for the input though already covered that base
ee tt q (EUW)
: I do not get it
its based off of mmr but u can lose alot before u demote i was stuck silver 5 something when i first placed and lost tons before i got anywhere if your still clinging on then its a good thing and mmr sites arent always accurate they are estimating
: > [{quoted}](name=des323,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T19:01:24.300+0000) > > question that possibly gets suspended again ye totally innocent if after you read the post and cant remember then have fun with that clearly trying something I can't delete comments. If your comment gets deleted before I even see it how am I supposed to know what you are talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T19:13:27.183+0000) > > I can't delete comments. If your comment gets deleted before I even see it how am I supposed to know what you are talking about? hmmm dunno maybe reading the post since thats what has the content already there preloaded if youve been on the boards this long im sure you know that 14 k upvotes or something right so want to cut it out
: > [{quoted}](name=des323,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:56:26.736+0000) > > uhhuh really dude jeez some people Ok sorry I asked you a question. ######christ.
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:59:50.657+0000) > > Ok sorry I asked you a question. > > ######christ. question that possibly gets suspended again ye totally innocent if after you read the post and cant remember then have fun with that clearly trying something
: > is that a bad thing in your book What is the "that" you are reffering to?
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:54:33.205+0000) > > What is the "that" you are reffering to? nice try ill remember to stay clear of you now
: > is that a bad thing in your book What is the "that" you are reffering to?
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:54:33.205+0000) > > What is the "that" you are reffering to? uhhuh really dude jeez some people
Mandrine (EUNE)
: Request (My first discussion)
its not open 24/7 cause of the lack of people playing it at some times affecting q times i prefer it since u dont get the pregame trolling so much but i didnt even know jungle existed when i first started playing so maybe they should and about voice coms apparently they were working on it with the new client awhile back supposed to be an opt in feature rather than compulsory but iv not heard much about it since hope that helped
: > of course u get the smart guys that go u can just mute them Oh hey that's me.
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:48:56.143+0000) > > Oh hey that's me. wasnt even annoyed at the time but obviously am now so is that a bad thing in your book since ur the one directly affected?
: > of course u get the smart guys that go u can just mute them Oh hey that's me.
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:48:56.143+0000) > > Oh hey that's me. ye ik man
Rioter Comments
des323 (EUNE)
: sure i can but when ur teammate is racist towards muslims and refugees do you not report that after u mute it?
not same thing obviously but same gist
: You can mute it.
sure i can but when ur teammate is racist towards muslims and refugees do you not report that after u mute it?
Rioter Comments
: I doubt it, it is legacy content for a reason.
shame guess ill have to buy mystery icon boxes or something in future when i have a ton of be i cant spend on anything
Doomley (EUW)
: >i dont reroll to much risk But what is the risk? You can't get a skin you already own so you do not actually lose anything.
i got commando garen when i rerolled last time i aint makin that mistake again
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: >again why you saying badluck protection doesnt justify it by your account they just found another way to screw you over since if you start getting shards now they are now lowered in value This is what i found: >To make up for essence drop rate changes, we'll tune the way loot boxes work to increase the amount of skins you'll get from them. We'll also add "bad luck protection," so you won't ever go on long streaks without getting a skin shard or a gemstone from chests. You get more skins. This means they can lower the value. You will still get around the same amount of essence in the long run (i assume) because you will get more skin shards to disenchant. I don't really even know why you would be mad about this. Disenchanting wasn't a good idea anyway in the previous system. I always wait to get 3 skin shards and then reroll them into a permanent skin that i don't already have. With the change they did to the drop rate of the skin shards, this means i will get more free skins. I only disenchanted skins that were expensive (over 975 RP) so that i won't lose potential essence for a skin that only cost 260 RP. So if i ever happen to get a shard that i really want, i will have essence for those but those skins are rare and i need good luck to get them.
i dont reroll to much risk so it was important to me and thanks for showing that it makes a little more sense rather than people just going oh i knew about this for a long time withought explaining it still does mean it should be halved the drop rate since u still get champ shards from these dont you and its not really balancing it is it youll get more skins but theyre worth less? theres not much info no titled news or anything not even on the patch notes why and above a rioter says theyre being caredul about it being announced???
Saibbo (EUW)
: the secondary currency are the RP :) .... orange essence are used for the rewards/gift that riot give for free. >there isnt an explanation in place and still there is not a reason why its changed why has it changed? From the faq : To make up for essence drop rate changes,** we'll tune the way loot boxes work to increase the amount of skins you'll get from them**. We'll also add "bad luck protection," so you won't ever go on long streaks without getting a skin shard or a gemstone from chests.
eh your stil getting champ shards every other time so how is bad luck protectin a justification also they said u wouldnt go withought but they then nerf the value so how is it any different and its a currency iv spent about £100 on this game in the last year so dont go thinking im some spoilt freebie addict whining about this cause i cant get free stuff im annoyed that i barely noticed this change when it should be out there in plain sight it was so under the radar people are having to ask in FAQ cause they caught on people on PBE posted threads and rioters responded saying it wont change onlt later to have somone correct it
Show more

des323

Level 117 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion