Infernape (EUW)
: There is no set time. It depends entirely on your behaviour.
: you are ineligible to earn loot due to previous behavioral restrictions
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Once your punishment has ended, you'll continue to be restricted from earning loot until you're recognized to have made significant progress in amending your past behavior. There isn't a specific timeframe for this - it all depends on your behavior.
i really understand -_- riot and workers told me everything to know -_- / lel
: aha ok i will fix my behavoir i wont chat anymore il be better pings and comenting, so all bans are same . 25 chat ban/10 game chat ban/14 days, it all depends in that i have to be good after ban finishes , under 1 month il earn loot again
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Once your punishment has ended, you'll continue to be restricted from earning loot until you're recognized to have made significant progress in amending your past behavior. There isn't a specific timeframe for this - it all depends on your behavior.
aha ok i will fix my behavoir i wont chat anymore il be better pings and comenting, so all bans are same . 25 chat ban/10 game chat ban/14 days, it all depends in that i have to be good after ban finishes , under 1 month il earn loot again
: hi man
i have 14 day ban now, is it same like 25 game chat ban? but if i type askldjaslkdkla and this / or gj every like u said i will earn loot in 2 weeks?
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello ficoPROmaric111 Accounts that show signs of persistent negative behavior are often first punished with chat restrictions. If you continue with that sort of behavior, you will be escalated to the next tier of punishment. Punishment tiers are: * 10 games of Chat Restriction * XX games of Chat Restriction * 14 days ban * Permanent ban There are 2 types of reformation, one is related to Hextech and refers to behavior, only when you've shown a remarkable improvement will you become illegible to receive loot again. The other type is related solely to punishments, and they decrease by one tier after roughly 3 months while being active and showing significant signs of improvement. If you receive a 14 day ban, please notice that this is a FINAL warning, players who are unable to realize the gravity of that ban often show an unwillingness to reform and therefore continued negative or toxic behavior will lead to a permanent ban from League of Legends. League is first and foremost a game, no one enjoy playing and have someone else second guess performance, in doing so we're creating a hostile environment. The degree of this directly corresponds to how fast and how severe any punishments are. It's not against the rules to be bad, we were all horrible at some point, but creating a hostile atmosphere because of whatever reason isn't, and let's be honest here, the reasons doesn't matter, what matters is what YOU do, if someone is being toxic or doing something, just report them and the system will sort them all out. I suggest you relax and consider why you play, it is a game after all so if you're getting agitated perhaps you should find out why that is, and start playing for fun instead ^_^ Don't focus only on winning, both teams are trying their best, meaning you can't win every game but you can only do your best. Some players are aggressive, some players are passive, if you create a positive atmosphere around you, not only will you have more enjoyable games, you will also increase your chances of winning because your team mates can focus more on their performance, rather than defending themselves and the chat. Best of all you will never have any problems with the [summoners code](http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/).
but still, will i earn loot like faster after 14 days ban, in one month if i dont flame and pinging in game will i earn loot less than monthj?
Rioter Comments
: Ban again
best is to mute all use pings
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Spearki (EUW)
: took me around 2 weeks from a 25game chat res to earn loot again i went for telling ppl how i would cut them up and wishing them cancer to not say a word in game i played around 3/4 games a day max the next 2 weeks and didn't chat at all maybe slip in a gj every once in a while that's about it
ok dude but if i play 2 weeks 10 games per day and dont type NOTHING in chat will i get it back like this?
Magneset (EUW)
: Some people report weeks. Other 3 to 5 months. I dont think anyone actually have an idea of how long it takes. Just keep displaying positive behavior and you will get it eventually.
Spearki (EUW)
: don't think it matter if it's ranked or normal's as long as it's summoners rift i played a mix of both when i did it
Spearki (EUW)
: i reached plat 2 last season in solo que was diamond 3 100lp in ranked 5s
(y) nice me was diamond 5 only malph but now gold 3 , can i just ask u with this earn loot again how did u do u played rankeds on that 2 weeks or normals? is it matter
Spearki (EUW)
: I'm euw and i'm not very social sorry
Spearki (EUW)
: I'm euw and i'm not very social sorry
not a problem bro but rly thx for helping , il doo all games no chat and typing this gj/wp all ok then earn loot skins keys again
Spearki (EUW)
: took me around 2 weeks from a 25game chat res to earn loot again i went for telling ppl how i would cut them up and wishing them cancer to not say a word in game i played around 3/4 games a day max the next 2 weeks and didn't chat at all maybe slip in a gj every once in a while that's about it
Spearki (EUW)
rly THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU bro <3 u really helped me il do the same like you, ok so if i start from tomorrow and play tomorrow 10 games and 2 weeks like that and not typing any negative word only gj and wp and gj everyone thx man thx
Spearki (EUW)
: nope there is no fix time set for it. depends how bad your behavior is and how fast and how extreme you improve going from maybe wishing people cancer and other stuff to say gj wp etc will make it pretty quick as it's unlikely to change that way most times so it depends. ps honor does nothing they check the in game chat for how high your lvl of negativity is and if it's low you will get to earn loot in a weeks time probably depends how much you play
ok thx guys soo have somebody ever meet a guy like me and how fast was it that he earn loot again , etc i will play 10 games per day and type only gj or wp -+:;)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Its easy, just ask to be honoured by everyone and it goes.
on eune? wait if u have 5 premade team and all honor me 10 games 4 honors i can get back or solo and ask everyone in game?
Strigina (EUNE)
: It will take longer if you won't write at all, but yes, eventually you will earn loot after all. Writing positive things will make the time shorter.
pawn ll (EUW)
: hey mate you should read this [riot support article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209939463) on loot restrictions it will most likely answer all your questions
mate can you just tell me if i dont type anything in chat like 2 or 3 weeks or type only gj wp or xd will i get this message out and earn loot again
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: The length of the loot restriction depends on your behavior! If you play nicely, you'll get loot back sooner than if you start breaking the rules again. There is no set amount of days or matches, it varies from player to player. Typically, you should expect loot restrictions to last at least **a couple of weeks.**
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: The length of the loot restriction depends on your behavior! If you play nicely, you'll get loot back sooner than if you start breaking the rules again. There is no set amount of days or matches, it varies from player to player. Typically, you should expect loot restrictions to last at least **a couple of weeks.**
: i wish i can help you...
xxcrazyxn (EUW)
: I got that punishment too, and i'm really sorry but i wasn't flaming just a few racist words that came out for a reason because the guy playing mid lane just insta locked after i called mid lane first, however he was using the smite to take the farm away from me, and acting like a 12 years old... however i'm not here to appeal my punishment, but i also have the same issue as this guy has which are the following: 1. i got punished for the next 10 games and i served all of the 10 games in the bots game. 2. after i served my punishment i'm still not able to get any loots ((You are ineligible to earn loot due to previous behavioral restrictions)). 3. i would like to know how to appeal an admin. action and how long this loot restriction is going to take. Thank you !
: You are ineligible to earn loot due to previous behavioral restrictions.
pls help me i want to get loot and skins faster as posible
Rioter Comments

ficoPROmaric111

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion