: I have Internet problems, need help pls :(
Its up to the servers, you have to change region to NA so you can play on server actually closer to you for better ms.
Lùnix (EUW)
: oo thats really smart thanx ill defnitly do that {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} i owe you
np, good luck
Rioter Comments
Lùnix (EUW)
: What is the best
Save essence for both of them chances you'll get another skin for your main are pretty low. So I advise you to be patient and save essence for both.
: did she E you by any chance? Is so then it's normal, the only way to break the link and not take damage any further is to wait it out (not recommended past level 3) or go out the radius. Going into your ult wont stop it just like fizz can't playful trickster it and elise can't spider climb thingy
No I'm not saying about that DoT, afterwards the tentacles would smash into the ground and somehow they damaged me while I was ulted
: >I was Kayn and even altough I ulted Illaoi, her ult and tentacles were able to damage me, quite a lot. So...what you are saying is...the tentacles reached **inside** Illaoi? https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/a-man-gets-the-shaft-after-trying-to-change-his-signature-to-a-penis-6-photos-75.jpg?quality=85&strip=info
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6gf9UFvp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-22T12:01:53.906+0000) > > So...what you are saying is...the tentacles reached **inside** Illaoi? > > https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/a-man-gets-the-shaft-after-trying-to-change-his-signature-to-a-penis-6-photos-75.jpg?quality=85&strip=info Exactly what I'm saying .. hm hm ^_^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Best time to start ranked? Now!
Until you reach high silver / low gold your performance will have 50% impact on the game, the other 50% is your teammates which are either normal or trolls.
Forage (EUNE)
: Fk off riot...
**Nothing is perfect** Riot is working to fix these problems atm, be patient. _Cheers!_

gandalf123R

Level 98 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion