Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I agree witb you, Shiwah. BM is toxic and EZ is very rude.
Mreeshai (EUW)
: Rammus bot (intermediate) is broken
Rammus Q is a channeling ability so the bot stays in 1 place. But the bots act as real players. Jhin is a ragequitter
: No one loves Sivir
Dude her Ult is probably the best especially if there's a J4, Maokai or Zac around the corner to rape the %%%% outta u. She's a champion that is OP in specific team comps. Her wavecpearis unbelivable and she has a free Edge of Night. In my opinion, she is the best ADC out there. But she could use a new skin. But ofc Riot makes good PROJECT skins for popular champs ahme..... Vayne...... so she is like Azir
: Does anyone enjoy playing against assassins?
I mean, some are really hard so unless you are Gold, you can oblirerate. So if you are looking for a way, lemme tell you something: BRUISERS. I hate them but if you cant beat them, join them. So I always pick either Jax or Rek'Sai, go mid, get Triforce, Titanic Hydra and Defensive boots. Then, they cant kill you, unless they are 8/0 or if you are low. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Luniya (EUNE)
: This literally kills Zoe though, doesn't it? Not only did you reduce the damage of the Q, but you made it literally impossible to hit the sleepy bubble without any other kind of CC How are you supposed to hit the sleep bubble when it travels and has the cast time it has? Also the trap now only lasts for 3 seconds (Which would be understandable, if the terrain thing was the same) This makes Zoe's bubble a worse version of Xerath's E(Stun ball), as it travels faster and has higher range, difference being the sleepy effect adding more damage, and the Xerath E stunning for longer the longer the ball traveled. Also, about the ult, does it not seem underwhelming? Sure, you gain a burst of movementspeed(MS), but it only lasts for 1-2-3 seconds? Really? That's nothing, what are you gonna do with a 40% movementspeed increase if it is gone in literally 1 second? For an ultimate? "What about the spellshards?" Try to explain to me how those spellshards can compete with Master Yi's ult, making him faster, attack faster and immune to anything but hard CC? Compared to Yi, with the current nerfs to this ability as W (Meaning no hextech gunblade nor Teleport, which is understandable right now, but not with this kit), how in the hell would they compete? (Excuse my language.) I'm glad people are actually looking for a change instead of just crying about how OP Zoe is, but this is not a definite solution, this'll be the new Azir after he was nerfed to oblivion and literally forgotten about, which makes me very sad, as it seems like Riot has similar changes in their mind, overnerfing Zoe and then return to her/rework her on a later date. I hope very heavily a rework won't happen, as she seems as one of the most (If not the most) fun and creative champion in League at the moment. (May be a stretch with the creative part but still, never had as much fun as with Zoe.) Is this reply biased? Maybe, considering I like Zoe, but objectively, you can't deny the fact that this kit is underwhelming compared to other champs, and suddenly those champs will just be picked instead, leaving Zoe behind in the dust (Do you want to see her crying? Do you? I don't). A change is needed, nerfs too (hopefully no more after the next patch hits live), but change too much and you'll ruin everything. -inb4 hate comin for liking Zoe {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Yes but her ult is better in diffrent aspect than Yi's. You can have 2 flashes, an item active that you dont own and easy magic damage. Also, her E is pretty balanced considering the original one.
BlouCedd (EUNE)
: Kindred{{champion:203}} , Master Yi ( Mister Free){{champion:11}} , Kog Maw{{champion:96}} , Xin Zhao{{champion:5}} , Rengar{{champion:107}} , Vayne{{champion:67}} and Ashe {{champion:22}}
Rengar can't. He's a caster AD unlike yi
: Which champions can solo baron?
Every champion can do it. Build{{item:3072}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3153}} and one other item. But only some AD champions can do it without so solo-baron focused build. Well.....{{champion:266}} can do it even with {{item:3078}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3812}} only. Jhin can't unless you build 5 lifesteal items.Xin, yasuo, yi can do it easly with 2 lifesteal items and 3 crit items. I don't know if it works on other ADC's except Vayne and Caitlyn, but with the build above you can do it with no problem. Trust me, I've tried and done it on Soraka and Annie. But overall....AD AA can, not AD casters if you don't go the build above.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Lethality is not balanced.
Lethality must be nerf'd. I like Rammus who's shit cuz of lethality
Moody Jazz (EUNE)
: Is Camille a better top or jungle?
I play her top cuz her early crear is pretty bad. But if you dnt give a sht then its alright EDIT:Just played a game with her in the jg. She's shit. But she works top.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}

green7501

Level 125 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion